+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 1822 FirstFirst 1 10 50 60 70 110 160 560 1060 1822 LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 36429

Thread: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

1. Link to Post #1181
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,362 times in 274 posts

Default Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

HUGE confirmation shivers right now~ A couple years ago I asked my 'Team' where I was from (I really wanted it to be Pleiades for some earthly reason ??) They very clearly and slowly replied "Lyra" (pronounced Lie-rah). I had never heard of Lyra before so set out to research. Wow. Wow. Wow. Very cool
    I, like Gio, am very close to ECETI. How wonderful would it be if we could plan a PA field trip together???
    Kris

Quote Posted by eaglespirit (here)
    Quote Posted by giovonni (here)
    My thanks to Lionhawk ...

Can anyone relate to this ?

Something intriguing from Tolec and Andromeda Council ~

https://youtube.com/watch?v=moI--...ayer_embedded#!

THIS IS THE STAR ORIGIN STORY OF THE 'GODS' -- THE TITANS & OLYMPIANS OF GREEK MYTHOLOGY... AND THEIR REAL HISTORY WITH THE PEOPLE OF ANCIENT GREECE.

All sixteen (16) Greek 'gods', Titans & Olympians are originally from the Perseus constellation, the star Algol. Their home world is known as: Myra {Mear-ah}. It might be valuable to know Myra was originally colonized approximately 200,000 years ago by people who were originally from Lyra {Lie-rah}.

Collectively, they were a group of people from the 6th dimension who manifested physical human bodies. As they created their Earth bodies of 10-12' tall... they maintained many of their natural 6th dimensional powers while on Earth.

The twelve (12) Olympians first migrated to the Cassiopea constellation, the star Chaph, for which the capital "B" is its symbol . These Olympians lived on a planet by the name of -- Lakima {Lah-kee-mah}, 42 light years from Earth's solar system.

The Titans traveled directly to and arrived at Earth first... the ones to first rule from the Temple on Mount Olympus.

This the the story of their origin, the rule over the people of ancient Greece... and their impressive, profound impact on these people & their way of life. Enjoy.
    Lyra's my home turf, Gio : ) : ) : )
    ...at least that is what I get in rhythm vibration confirmation through the years...hmmm!

Thanks for the post, Gio and Lionhawk !

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kristo For This Post:

Calz (25th February 2012), Caren (25th February 2012), eaglespirit (25th February 2012), giovonni (25th February 2012), modwiz (26th February 2012), mojo (25th February 2012)

3. Link to Post #1182
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Hi Gio & Calz,
    Thanks for sharing with us all the neat stories, articles and videos. My brother sent me one of the gopro cams for my motorbike helmet and it will be neat to record some road trips. I was wondering if the road into the ECETI ranch is dirt? That would make a neat filming adventure to post and a fun trip.
    Hi Mojo...Good Day to You : )

The street is paved but the driveway is dirt and gravel and fairly long...so there is plenty of film time of natural approach to the ranch for You!
    Here's a suggestion Mojo, perhaps before making your first visit up to Trout Lake ~ you secure a digital video camera and plan on documenting your adventure (a sort of mini documentary). And if the weather is agreeable also bring your bike with you... so you can venture around the community freely capturing the experience. Everything up there in Trout Lake is within a a few square miles, so it will be easy to ride from the ranch ~ say to the general store, cafe or ranger station etc... Note the traffic is generally light up there and the locals are most friendly to bikers.

Here again are some pics heading from Hood River Oregon ~ up to the Trout Lake area ~ Just to give you an idea of how scenic and beautiful the region is, even when it's cloudy or raining.

going up the Columbia River

Overlooking Hood River Oregon from White Salmon, Wa...

where White Salmon meets the great Columbia River...heading up to rt 141

Driving up Rt 141 with excellent views of the local farms and ranches...

The Ladies ~ of the local Trout Lake Dairy

Note this is actually all that's left of the original Trout Lake ~ its mostly a wet land area now.
    Last edited by giovonni; 25th February 2012 at 04:43.

4. Link to Post #1183
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Some more pics of the Trout Lake area...

Main Street ~ during rush hour

The General Store

The local community garden

The local Cafe

5. Link to Post #1184
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,180 times in 2,653 posts

Quote Posted by Kristo (here)
    HUGE confirmation shivers right now~ A couple years ago I asked my 'Team' where I was from (I really wanted it to be Pleiades for some earthly reason ??) They very clearly and slowly replied "Lyra" (pronounced Lie-rah). I had never heard of Lyra before so set out to research. Wow. Wow. Wow. Very cool
    I, like Gio, am very close to ECETI. How wonderful would it be if we could plan a PA field trip together???
    Kris
    Hi Kris...Wishing You Well !

Interesting, isn't it how these things come to us : ) ?

I have been shown that I have strong connection/liaison with Pleiades...as in doing similar work together in these times with People I have met that somehow know they are from there. They actually nod Their head in confirmation when I mention being from Lyra and that we are sort of spiritual ambassadors that know each other 'out there' from different systems. I even had one Woman from Pleiades say to me that I had to listen to Her because She was older even though I was from Lyra, HaHa. She is wonderful and a character and a selfless worker : )

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

Calz (25th February 2012), Caren (25th February 2012), giovonni (25th February 2012), Kristo (25th February 2012), Lisab (26th February 2012), modwiz (26th February 2012), mojo (25th February 2012), ViralSpiral (26th February 2012), WhiteFeather (25th February 2012)

7. Link to Post #1185
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Quote Posted by Kristo (here)

Kris

My thanks to Lionhawk ...

Can anyone relate to this ?

Something intriguing from Tolec and Andromeda Council ~

https://youtube.com/watch?v=moI--...ayer_embedded#!

THIS IS THE STAR ORIGIN STORY OF THE 'GODS' -- THE TITANS & OLYMPIANS OF GREEK MYTHOLOGY... AND THEIR REAL HISTORY WITH THE PEOPLE OF ANCIENT GREECE.

All sixteen (16) Greek 'gods', Titans & Olympians are originally from the Perseus constellation, the star Algol. Their home world is known as: Myra {Mear-ah}. It might be valuable to know Myra was originally colonized approximately 200,000 years ago by people who were originally from Lyra {Lie-rah}.

Collectively, they were a group of people from the 6th dimension who manifested physical human bodies. As they created their Earth bodies of 10-12' tall... they maintained many of their natural 6th dimensional powers while on Earth.

The twelve (12) Olympians first migrated to the Cassiopea constellation, the star Chaph, for which the capital "B" is its symbol . These Olympians lived on a planet by the name of -- Lakima {Lah-kee-mah}, 42 light years from Earth's solar system.

The Titans traveled directly to and arrived at Earth first... the ones to first rule from the Temple on Mount Olympus.

This the the story of their origin, the rule over the people of ancient Greece... and their impressive, profound impact on these people & their way of life. Enjoy.
    Lyra's my home turf, Gio : ) : ) : )
    ...at least that is what I get in rhythm vibration confirmation through the years...hmmm!

Thanks for the post, Gio and Lionhawk !
    Hi Kris
    A wonderful idea ~ And i am quite sure with all the local Project Avalon members that live in our region ~ your suggestion would be very easy in arranging ~
    Say for a special skywatch - camping weekend meet-up

So ~ i will definitely try very hard into making this a happening...
    And also keep you and any other members who might also be interested updated here.
    Last edited by giovonni; 25th February 2012 at 01:35.

8. Link to Post #1186
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Greetings ....

Will try and follow the ongoing format ...

And will give our good friend Cal ~ a well deserved break this weekend from this duty ...

From James newsletter:

"Missing Earthquakes"

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Bd0qA...el_video_title

"Holy Smokes

Good Thing This Was Not Aimed At Us"

"Finally Food Forests"

It’s Not a Fairytale: Seattle to Build Nation’s First Food Forest
    Forget meadows. The city’s new park will be filled with edible plants, and everything from pears to herbs will be free for the taking...
    Read more -
    http://www.takepart.com/article/2012...st-food-forest

"Genius Kid"
    The Boy Who Played With Fusion

"Propulsion," the nine-year-old says as he leads his dad through the gates of the US Space and Rocket Center in Huntsville, Alabama...
    "I just want to see the propulsion stuff" ...
    Read more -
    http://www.popsci.com.au/science/the...ed-with-fusion
    Last edited by giovonni; 25th February 2012 at 20:00.

9. Link to Post #1187
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Cool Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

The Sun Today ☼

A solar update from ~ Mr Cometwatch

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Pu7ud...re=uploademail

Also _____________________________

Note ~ i really enjoy Dr Keith Strong's solar reports....
    But lately ~ i am getting ... He's not much into the conspiracy theorist crowd stuff...

And as far as current solar activity is concerned ...
    Whatever is happening up there on the Sun ...
    Well it is sure knocking me for a loop today

https://youtube.com/watch?v=rYcaw...re=uploademail

10. Link to Post #1188
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

The Milky Way & Andromeda Galaxies ...

For thousands of Milky Way planets, imagine world of complete darkness

Imagine a planet where the night sky is all you have, any time, anywhere you go – where the phrase “day job” has no meaning.

The Milky Way may hold a vast number of such sunless planets – perhaps up to 100,000 times more than all the stars in the galaxy,
    according to a new estimate from researchers in the United States and Britain...
    Read more -
    http://www.alaskadispatch.com/articl...plete-darkness

11. Link to Post #1189
    Thanks

From Gio: So ~ i will definitely try very hard into making this a happening...
    And also keep you and any other members who might also be interested updated here.

Yay! I hope to get dibs on a cabin--- I'm a self-professed City Slicker Lol! Bad room service is my idea of roughing it, but I REALLY want to go with all of you! No teasing me though
    Kris

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kristo For This Post:

Calz (25th February 2012), eaglespirit (25th February 2012), giovonni (26th February 2012), Lisab (26th February 2012), mojo (26th February 2012), Samsara (27th February 2012), ViralSpiral (26th February 2012)

13. Link to Post #1190
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

And will give our good friend Cal ~ a well deserved break this weekend from this duty ...
    Holy Smokes.

Take one day short "roadtrip" for some frolic with my wife to celebrate our 16th anniversary and I must have some missing time going on looking at all the new posts here.

Was popping on for the update from James and I see Gio already has it covered.

Gosh ... perhaps I need to dust off my resume

Will catch up with the new posts later ... time to take the family out to dinner.

Cal
    Last edited by Calz; 26th February 2012 at 08:32.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

eaglespirit (26th February 2012), giovonni (26th February 2012), Kristo (26th February 2012), Lisab (26th February 2012), modwiz (26th February 2012), mojo (26th February 2012), Samsara (27th February 2012)

15. Link to Post #1191
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,180 times in 2,653 posts

Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)

Holy Smokes.

Take one day short "roadtrip" for some frolic with my wife to celebrate our 16th annivsary and I must have some missing time going on looking at all the new posts here.

Was popping on for the update from James and I see Gio already has it covered.

Gosh ... perhaps I need to dust off my resume

Will catch up with the new posts later ... time to take the family out to dinner.

Cal
    Enjoy Your Dinner and Night Out on the Town, Calz !!!
    You ARE the Best!!!

You could be havin' a bad(or good : ) hair day at the Ranch like Nate, Me and Brent : )

...ooohhhhhhh and Jedar too : )
    Last edited by eaglespirit; 26th February 2012 at 01:29.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

Calz (26th February 2012), giovonni (26th February 2012), Heather2017 (26th February 2012), Kristo (26th February 2012), Lisab (26th February 2012), modwiz (26th February 2012), mojo (26th February 2012), Samsara (27th February 2012), ViralSpiral (26th February 2012)

17. Link to Post #1192
    Thanks

Thanks eaglespirit.

Would gleefully accept any type of hairday to be at the Ranch

Name:  hair.jpg
Views: 827
Size:  7.5 KB

Sneeking in one from James:

"Why In The World Are They Spraying?"

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

eaglespirit (26th February 2012), giovonni (26th February 2012), Kristo (26th February 2012), mojo (26th February 2012), Ol' Roy (26th February 2012), Samsara (27th February 2012), Snowbird (29th February 2012), ViralSpiral (26th February 2012)

19. Link to Post #1193
    Thanks

More From James:

"Hannity and Fox News Come to ECETI"

"WiFi and Cell Phones"

This is part of 1 of 13......its important for everyone to hear as it includes all wireless devices in addition to cell phones.

No child should be using a cell phone for any length of time. These are microwaves.
    This is part of 1 of 13......its important for everyone to hear as it includes all wireless devices in addition to cell phones.

No child should be using a cell phone for any length of time.

Subject: Barrie Trower | Health Consequences of Wi-Fi on Children and Pregnant Women (1/13)

PLEASE MAKE GO VIRAL!

Last edited by Calz; 26th February 2012 at 06:28.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

eaglespirit (26th February 2012), giovonni (26th February 2012), Heart-2-Heart (26th February 2012), Kristo (26th February 2012), modwiz (26th February 2012), mojo (26th February 2012), Snowbird (29th February 2012)

21. Link to Post #1194
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)
    More From James:

"Hannity and Fox News Come to ECETI"

Happy Anniversary Cal

And note - posting the newsletter is real work !

Even though it is from a while back (coming from Fox) the above is an exceptionally good video interview .

22. Link to Post #1195
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,506 times in 5,654 posts

Cal thank you for posting the Fox news report. Do you think it offers insight into the MSM attitude about disclosure?

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Calz (26th February 2012), eaglespirit (26th February 2012), Kristo (26th February 2012)

24. Link to Post #1196
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Cal thank you for posting the Fox news report. Do you think it offers insight into the MSM attitude about disclosure?
    I expect it is in keeping with the PTB/W "allowing" this information to seep into the consciousness of mainstream viewers (not those of us who have long been aware).

Some would suggest that is in keeping with the build up to "project bluebeam" ... but who really knows for sure?

In the past mainstream media has always loved to cover the topic because it was great for ratings but at the end of the show would clearly debunk and go into ridicule mode to distance themselves.

This piece seemed to be well handled. The "debunker" didn't really say anything that James didn't immediately dismiss by showing the use of the public sites available to track overhead satellites and the space station. In the past they would let "the debunker" have the last word but not this time which was interesting.

Anyway ... since you (mojo) are one of those showing interest in hitting the Ranch this summer and there seems to be a possibility of making it a PA small group venture ... how about we start kicking out some timelines that might work for everyone?

I have two kids in school until the end of May so for a group to work *for me* it would need to be the summer months (regardless of whether or not my family comes due to the logistics of getting them ready and dropping them at school).

Would love to make the drive but that would be quite some roadtrip. Have avoided flying as much as possible since the TSA nonsense (although made it to the Philippines and back via LAX last summer with the family without any back scatter machines or grope downs ... )

Cal

PS - Thanks so much Gio for the nice thought
    Last edited by Calz; 26th February 2012 at 08:07.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

eaglespirit (26th February 2012), giovonni (26th February 2012), Kristo (26th February 2012), mojo (27th February 2012), Snowbird (29th February 2012)

26. Link to Post #1197
    Thanks

Okay, Throwing dates out there... I say last week of June through first 3 weeks of July (*for various personal reasons/ expectations*) and/or the last weekend of August. Weather should still be 'nice'/'tolerable' in our PNW view SOOOOO excited! And Cal if you could bring your Spouse & Brood---- *Yay!*
    Spoke with our PA member Kimberly tonight and she is interested.... What a fun PA-fest this could be!!!!
    (*ummm yeah still feelin dibs on the cabin Lol* Still NO teasing brothers&sisters.....
    Love,
    Kris

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kristo For This Post:

Calz (26th February 2012), eaglespirit (26th February 2012), giovonni (26th February 2012), mojo (27th February 2012)

28. Link to Post #1198
    Thanks

And anyone flying through SeaTac IntlAirport, I/We could work something out as to accomodate as many as possible... I must drive past to get to ECETI anyway
    KrisCitySlicker....

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kristo For This Post:

Calz (26th February 2012), eaglespirit (26th February 2012), giovonni (26th February 2012), mojo (27th February 2012)

30. Link to Post #1199
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Greetings ...

Two up-dates on the current ~ Earth & Mars bound solar storm ....

First ~ from Skywatcher88

https://youtube.com/watch?v=-l5ZO...re=uploademail

Also ~ from Mr Cometwatch ...
    with a more detailed and descriptive report:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=fw-dZdEBZnU

31. Link to Post #1200
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Greetings ...

From Eceti friend ~ Jon Kelly ~

With the latest from his ~ UFO Mountain Series

Black Helicopter PSYOPs over ECETI Ranch on UFO Mountain
    series article here:

http://www.examiner.com/ufo-in-vanco...n-ufo-mountain

https://youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=oAF3HJ-IlnY
    Last edited by giovonni; 27th February 2012 at 00:22.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 1822 FirstFirst 1 10 50 60 70 110 160 560 1060 1822 LastLast