+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst 1 7 17 27 29 LastLast

Thread: Mitchell Coombes: Does he really have access to insider info?

1. Link to Post #321
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,067 times in 364 posts

Default Re: Mitchell Coombes: Does he really have access to insider info?

Quote Posted by loc333 (here)
    if you go to his page ,you dont get anything ,if your a friend you get whats above in misericordia post,thanks...misericordia.
    OK, thanks. I just tried adding him as a friend and it got rejected because he is at his friend limit (?).

Please keep us posted.
    Before you speak, ask yourself, is it kind, is it necessary, is it true, does it improve on the silence?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Alan For This Post:

misericordia (8th August 2012)

3. Link to Post #322
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,868 times in 752 posts

We have to be prepared for anything regardless if we get a tsunami or earthquake or nothing, cause you never know when the s.h.t.f. in advance.
    Breathe in the air

4. Link to Post #323
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,362 times in 274 posts

Great. This is the only vacation this year I'm spending on the Washington state coast with my entire family. Asking my angels help me be extra vigilant :-(

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kristo For This Post:

crosby (7th August 2012), Midnight Rambler (7th August 2012), mountain_jim (7th August 2012), tessie999 (7th August 2012), Wind (8th August 2012)

6. Link to Post #324
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,640 times in 8,594 posts

Quote Posted by Kristo (here)
    Great. This is the only vacation this year I'm spending on the Washington state coast with my entire family. Asking my angels help me be extra vigilant :-(
    My one vacation on the Washington coast (Olympic National Park area) - I recall I had a fair amount of accesses to close-by high elevation mountains. (I realize in event of a tsunami the roads out of there would likely not be functional for awhile, though. )

Peace and Safety thoughts your way.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 7th August 2012 at 15:52.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

crosby (7th August 2012), Kristo (7th August 2012), seko (7th August 2012), tessie999 (7th August 2012), Wind (8th August 2012)

8. Link to Post #325
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

what happened to the idea that he would only give the warning 104 hours before or TPTB could still stop it therefore making his predictions look stupid......now this

Quote we are getting extremely close to the 104 hour tsunami warning.
    Last edited by Earth Angel; 7th August 2012 at 14:55.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

Christine (7th August 2012), crosby (7th August 2012), gooty64 (7th August 2012), Midnight Rambler (7th August 2012), misericordia (8th August 2012)

10. Link to Post #326
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

means thier window of opportunity is fast approaching due to other events required around the time for maximum effect? perhaps

or they'l have to wait for more opportune time ?

11. Link to Post #327
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,362 times in 274 posts

I hear you, Jim. Unfortunately we will be in Ocean Shores & the tsunami route is known to be slow/poor. I'm going to have to rely on my spidey senses which tend to be strong so here's to them being extra vigilant....
    Kris

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    Quote Posted by Kristo (here)
    My one vacation on the Washington coast (Olympia National Park area) - I recall I had a fair amount of accesses to close-by high elevation mountains. (I realize in event of a tsunami the roads out of there would likely not be functional for awhile, though. )

Peace and Safety thoughts your way.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kristo For This Post:

crosby (7th August 2012), mountain_jim (7th August 2012)

13. Link to Post #328
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

This Mitchell Coombes stuff scares the crap out of me. I live four blocks from the Pacific Ocean and I simply do not have a way to get out of here in time, so if his prediction is real, I am probably not going to make it out alive. I have a sinking feeling that he is right, but at the same time, I don't understand why any government agency would ruin such a huge swath of its own country. How would destroying all of the west coast help anything? California produces most of the world's food! We have oil and processing refineries. We have NASA here. We have so so so many vital resources. I just don't understand any of this and it frightens me.

14. Link to Post #329
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,067 times in 364 posts

Ed, pls explain. You have absolutely no means for transportation, and/or not enough money to buy a bus ticket?
    Before you speak, ask yourself, is it kind, is it necessary, is it true, does it improve on the silence?

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alan For This Post:

Christine (7th August 2012), ED209 (7th August 2012)

16. Link to Post #330
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,289 times in 1,094 posts

Quote Posted by ED209 (here)
    This Mitchell Coombes stuff scares the crap out of me. I live four blocks from the Pacific Ocean and I simply do not have a way to get out of here in time, so if his prediction is real, I am probably not going to make it out alive. I have a sinking feeling that he is right, but at the same time, I don't understand why any government agency would ruin such a huge swath of its own country. How would destroying all of the west coast help anything? California produces most of the world's food! We have oil and processing refineries. We have NASA here. We have so so so many vital resources. I just don't understand any of this and it frightens me.
    Man,I hope it works out for you.....I will keep you in my prayers.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

Christine (7th August 2012), ED209 (7th August 2012), Kristo (8th August 2012), Lisab (8th August 2012)

18. Link to Post #331
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

Yeah Ed, i agree with Alamo. The scenario may be that you will have the 104 hours of notice and you may only have to travel 70+ miles inland to higher ground -depending on your area and elevation. You could even make an adventure out of it and take a little road trip to a campground or even a rest-area or public park somewhere. I am not recommending this one way or the other. Just pointing out some options/perspectives to consider.
    I really don't know how reliable Coombs info 104 warning is. Maybe bill Ryan will chime in later and especially if the 104 hour warning gets officially issued.
    Hang in there!

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

Alan (7th August 2012), Christine (7th August 2012), ED209 (7th August 2012), Kristo (8th August 2012), Wind (8th August 2012)

20. Link to Post #332
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

There is evidence that Mitchell Coombes is (in some ways) irresponsible -- and is just a kid. The jury is out whether he's a brilliant, gifted kid, a kid (somehow) with insider connections, or whether he's simply mentally unstable. One Avalon Forum member (Wawdy24), who has posted here quite a lot, knows him personally -- and I'd imagine it'll not be too long before we hear from him.

Re what do to to prepare: it's a relatively small amount of work to have a 'bug-out" ("grab-and-run") bag at hand. In the event of a tsunami, fresh water is really vital -- as is some (e.g.) dried fruit, nuts, and power/energy bars. Maybe throw in some AA and AAA batteries (valuable items to have, which cost and weigh little). All that and a clean pair of pants, some socks and a spare T-shirt! And, if you value your data, throw in your computer backup drive, waterproof-wrapped in a double-sealed ziplock bag.

Other items to consider would be a small radio, phone + charger, passport/driving license (and any other vital documents), and a flashlight. I'd also include a first aid kit if you have one... not for myself, but for anyone else I might encounter who might need help. Tourniquets or crepe bandages may be a lifesaver... the force of a tsunami can be huge if someone's in the water with a bunch of heavy debris, and people can bleed to death if they have deep cuts.

All that can go easily in a small backpack.

The warning sign, as you will know, is when the sea suddenly retreats several hundred yards and leaves a wide tract of beach exposed. If that happens, and you can't get further away from the coast (i.e. unless your car -- or better still, a motorbike -- is parked outside and you live right next to an elevated freeway!)... go UP. To the top of the house, a nearby high-rise, a hotel... anything that's more than 50 feet high should be safe.

This should help you sleep a little more easily. It's only a real danger for those who are unaware. Even a few minutes notice to get to the roof of your apartment (or a nearby hotel, anything...) will guarantee your safety. Always good for people to know who live anywhere near the ocean -- especially nowadays.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 7th August 2012 at 20:56.

21. The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (7th August 2012), Alan (7th August 2012), bluestflame (7th August 2012), Bongo (7th August 2012), Brizil (7th August 2012), Buck (8th August 2012), Carmody (8th August 2012), christian (7th August 2012), Christine (7th August 2012), crosby (7th August 2012), Davidallany (8th August 2012), ED209 (7th August 2012), EsmaEverheart (7th August 2012), fifi (8th August 2012), ghostrider (7th August 2012), Hervé (7th August 2012), hohoemi (9th August 2012), Holly Lindin (8th August 2012), Jean-Luc (7th August 2012), Jean-Marie (8th August 2012), kaatje (8th August 2012), karelia (7th August 2012), Kristo (8th August 2012), Lisab (8th August 2012), mathisen (8th August 2012), misericordia (8th August 2012), mountain_jim (7th August 2012), Rosco1 (7th August 2012), seko (7th August 2012), SilentFeathers (8th August 2012), SKAWF (10th August 2012), tessie999 (7th August 2012), Watching from Cyprus (8th August 2012), Wind (8th August 2012), Yoda (7th August 2012)

22. Link to Post #333
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

ED209,

I feel compelled to write to you at this moment. I am not in your position because two years ago I was literally told to get away from the Pacific coast... I now live in the high Andes of South America, so of course I am not experiencing what you are. But that doesn't mean I don't empathize.

Two things come to my mind that need to be said, number one is that I do not trust anything that comes from Mitchell Coombes, he acts irresponsibly and recklessly. It is unconscionable in my mind for him to make these statements with nothing to back him up. Several months back when he disappeared his Facebook page I discounted him completely. He is playing the odds and piggy backing on the information about military movements.

The other more important thing is that you take a good stock of your situation and have a plan. If you can't relocate spend some time reading about preparations. A small amount of preparation will go a long way.

I had planned to stay put in Washington state until my higher guidance shook me awake and provided an out. Evaluate if this is a wake up call to do something. It could be.

It is also extremely helpful if you have friends or family members around that can be supportive. Make a plan. Last September I found my self in Los Angeles on the exact dates of a major planetary line up and lots of people were predicting the big one then. I felt so much anxiety that I couldn't sleep, so I packed a bag and my car and was ready to go at a moments notice. After preparing I calmly went back to bed and fell sound asleep. Of course nothing happen.

Oh, welcome to Avalon. We are very grateful to have you here.

P.S. It would be irresponsible of me not to mention that I do feel an eventuality to some big event in the Pacific. Hopefully you will be out of harms way. Do prepare.

Christine
    Last edited by Christine; 7th August 2012 at 21:52.

23. Link to Post #334
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Default TSUNAMI ALERT ... Supposed !!

OK don't shoot the messenger here, actually feel free to do so I'm getting use to it now !

Anyway....

You might remember the Psychic who apparently predicted the Japanese earthquake and tsunami: Mitchell Combes? Story is that he posted a 104 hour countdown to the earthquake on his Facebook page and got it 100% correct. Different thoughts and ideas circulate as to whether that was a legit prediction or not.

Nonetheless he has just posted his first real prediciton since the Japanese earthquake and tsunami, and if he is correct, we are in for a massive global incident very shortly.

Here is what he posted about 45 minutes ago on his Facebook page (see image above):

"Ok everyone, you've been warned of what's to come, we are getting extremely close to the 104 hour tsunami warning. I strongly advise that if you live on the east coast of NSW and west coast of USA, have your evacuation gear ready to go as soon as possible. I said on March 11 that California would be next after Japan's countdown... Sydney's earthquake will be magnitude 9.5, California's earthquake will be magnitude 9.6, followed by two 9.4's, all of these tsunamis will be created in the same exact hour."

Will he be correct?

When asked how far inland these tsunamis would reach and when exactly he will give his 104 hour countdown he replied, "70 miles inland. Days..."

He is describing an unprecedented event that would pretty much change the face of the planet - if correct, nothing to be taken lightly.

Make of it what you will, just thought it could be handy to post in here, just in case. Me personally, i'm not buying it. NOt saying he is being sinister or intentionally misleading, but i just dont think it will happen.

What does everyone think? Who knows... are these massive Army moves related:

Read more: http://www.disclose.tv/news/Massive_...#ixzz22tYu0nRF

~~~~~~~~

viking
    Last edited by Eric J (Viking); 7th August 2012 at 20:50.
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

bluestflame (7th August 2012), Bongo (7th August 2012), Christine (7th August 2012), crosby (7th August 2012), ED209 (7th August 2012), fifi (8th August 2012), ghostrider (7th August 2012), Jean-Marie (8th August 2012), Lisab (8th August 2012), SKAWF (8th August 2012), white wizard (7th August 2012), Wind (8th August 2012), Woody (7th August 2012)

25. Link to Post #335
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: TSUNAMI ALERT ... Supposed !!

Hi Viking,

I am going to merge your thread with this previous one... https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...o-insider-info

Christine

Threads have been merged.
    Last edited by Christine; 7th August 2012 at 20:55.

26. Link to Post #336
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

SilentFeathers made the following post an hour ago, just after the above thread merge ... but the post seems to have disappeared into a black hole (perhaps some interaction with the merge). Here's the text of what he wrote:
    Posting these "alerts" that are based on hearsay only promotes fear, and does no one any good. 2012 has been slammed with this kind of nonsense and one "predicted" event after another fails to come true. It is freaking ridiculous!

Of course a meteor or quake could strike at any time in the oceans and create a tsunami, but what is one to do? Run everytime some crackpot says it's going to happen tomorrow?????

You can not live your every day life fearing these things. Be prepared the best you can for some things you feel in your heart you need to, and if your caught off guard and a tree falls on you and your instantly dead, so what!

Some things in life we have little or no control over.......
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

27. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

bluestflame (7th August 2012), Bongo (7th August 2012), Christine (7th August 2012), ED209 (7th August 2012), Fred Steeves (7th August 2012), Holly Lindin (8th August 2012), Jean-Marie (8th August 2012), karelia (7th August 2012), Lazlo (8th August 2012), Lisab (8th August 2012), Nickolai (7th August 2012), SilentFeathers (7th August 2012), Wind (8th August 2012)

28. Link to Post #337
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    SilentFeathers made the following post an hour ago, just after the above thread merge ... but the post seems to have disappeared into a black hole (perhaps some interaction with the merge). Here's the text of what he wrote:
    Posting these "alerts" that are based on hearsay only promotes fear, and does no one any good. 2012 has been slammed with this kind of nonsense and one "predicted" event after another fails to come true. It is freaking ridiculous!

Of course a meteor or quake could strike at any time in the oceans and create a tsunami, but what is one to do? Run everytime some crackpot says it's going to happen tomorrow?????

You can not live your every day life fearing these things. Be prepared the best you can for some things you feel in your heart you need to, and if your caught off guard and a tree falls on you and your instantly dead, so what!

Some things in life we have little or no control over.......
    The official story on the lost post just in from our behind the scenes super investigator.

Quote ....and finished after the merge, and that this ran afoul of some tear in the server space time fabric :D

29. Link to Post #338
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,139 times in 2,883 posts

Thanks Paul, I was wondering where it went.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

30. The Following User Says Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Christine (7th August 2012)

31. Link to Post #339
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you everyone for your kind words and adivce. I genuinely appreciate it. I can't even mention this stuff to my family because they will tell me I am being crazy. It is not that I don't have the means to leave, but more like my spouse would never just pick up and head out into the desert because Mitchell Coombes said a massive and unlikely earthquake and tsunami are coming. I don't drive, so my husband would have to leave with me. And we have a whole household full of geriatric pets that just don't fit into a Honda civic. For us, someone would have to be left behind. And my husband just would not go anyway. And I could not bear the thought of leaving everyone alone to deal with scary stuff, waiting out in the desert with nothing and noone to go home to if all of those natural disasters came into being. I would just rather stay and go out into the abyss or whatever with them rather than abandon them. I can't even stand the thought of leaving my dogs frightened and alone in such a mess. Where we live if three 9.0 quakes struck, preparation would not matter. If it generated a tsunami, it definitely wouldn't matter. That would cause so much liquefaction, our neighborhood would be obliterated. We live in a ground floor unit that is so close to the ocean that if a tsunami were generated close to the coast, there would not be any warning.

What I don't understand is that the sort of cataclysmic event that Coombes describes is so unlikely for the geography we have in LA. At the same time, even before I heard of Mitchell Coombes, I have been having intense dreams about tsunami and seeing my town become inundated and destroyed. And then I hear crazy weapons testing out in the ocean at night that creates terrible sonic booms, and I read some psychic lady with a good track record as saying that this is all going to happen by the middle of the month and if so, preparation won't help, only leaving will. It is just too much scary and sad stuff to think about. Talk about earthquake weather, yikes!
    Last edited by ED209; 7th August 2012 at 23:03.

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ED209 For This Post:

Alan (7th August 2012), crosby (7th August 2012), EsmaEverheart (7th August 2012), gooty64 (8th August 2012), hohoemi (9th August 2012), Jean-Marie (8th August 2012), Lisab (8th August 2012), Maunagarjana (9th August 2012), misericordia (8th August 2012), Wind (8th August 2012)

33. Link to Post #340
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,221 times in 2,274 posts

Where we live if a three 9.0 quakes struck, preparation would not matter.
    One way you can prepare now is to inquire into who this one really is, the one who seems to be afraid. Of course, most would answer, "Me -- I am afraid." Don't stop there, however. Go a bit further and see if you can discover just who or what this so-called "me" or "I" really and truly is. Keep going until you reach the essense of that one. For most of us, it takes a little work, some persistent effort, but stick with it.

If you do, you will not find a fearful one, or a worried, anxious, or frantic one. You may be surprised to find one who is always and already at peace. That one, the one you really are, is not born and does not die. That one is perfecty accepting of whatever may pass before it on the screen of consciousness, because it -- you -- recognize that it is all a kind of play, sort of like a virtual reality game, that you have set up in order to find out what you are actually made of, and so there is really nothing to be afraid of, since it is your own creation.

Lives, bodies, pets, cities, all come and go. You have seen this so many times already, more than you could count. The you that has seen it all has not moved, does not come from somewhere, does not go somewhere. When you are able to awaken yourself to who and what you are, you will laugh at your former fears and worries.

The one you find then will be the same one you are now. Then you may say, "Now that was some good preparation!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst 1 7 17 27 29 LastLast