+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dick Cheney admits Flight 93 was shot down

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,301 times in 5,193 posts

Default Dick Cheney admits Flight 93 was shot down

"Dick Cheney admits to having flight 93 shot out of the sky. The only hijacked plane that had a chance of returning at least some of it's passengers home and Dick destroys it. Why would he do that? The plane had been retaken by it's passengers....remember Todd Beamer's "Let's Roll"? The 9/11 commission's report states flight 93 crash landed as a result of the passenger's revolt against the terrorists. Then along comes Dick stating he had 93 shot down. Should we begin questioning our gov't officials? Should we demand a new and independent investigation of 9/11? BTW. Have you ever heard of bldg7? If you haven't it's because the MSM swept it under the rug on 9/12/01. Should we start questioning the MSM? "

2. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

ajyana (8th December 2011), albativo (13th December 2011), Black Panther (8th December 2011), buckminster fuller (8th December 2011), Calz (8th December 2011), ceetee9 (8th December 2011), Cidersomerset (8th December 2011), Cjay (8th December 2011), crested-duck (8th December 2011), crosby (8th December 2011), D-Day (8th December 2011), Eligos (8th December 2011), eric charles (8th December 2011), eva08 (11th December 2011), gs_powered (12th December 2011), iceni tribe (8th December 2011), jackovesk (11th December 2011), jjjones (9th December 2011), jp11 (10th December 2011), Kerrigan (8th December 2011), Lisab (8th December 2011), Mike (8th December 2011), Möbius (10th December 2011), Operator (8th December 2011), PathWalker (8th December 2011), Realeyes (8th December 2011), Ria (8th December 2011), RMorgan (8th December 2011), shamanseeker (8th December 2011), The One (8th December 2011), WhiteFeather (10th December 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Default Re: Dick Cheney admits Flight 93 was shot down

The debris field of flight 93 doesn't look like anything near a crashed plane.

This is more like it:

And if that plane was shot out of the sky there would be debris all
    over the place from disintegrating on its way down.

I think it's more a psychological thing ... just to reinforce the believe in their
    original scenario.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Black Panther (8th December 2011), Cidersomerset (8th December 2011), crested-duck (8th December 2011), eric charles (8th December 2011), ktlight (8th December 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,721 times in 32,945 posts

-------

Hi, All:

Two and a half years ago I met and interviewed a young woman who was in the room when and where the decision was made to shoot down Flight 93.

http://projectcamelot.org/elizabeth_...flight_93.html

Elizabeth Nelson:
    What really happened to Flight 93

The interview is in her real undisguised voice. Do listen.

The irony is that the military commanders who gave the order to shoot the plane down (decided in a high-tension, conference call in the room where she was sitting as a low-level assistant) had no idea 9/11 was a false flag event.

Elizabeth emphasized that the people who made the decision were all good men and acted 100% properly in relation to the information they had at their disposal.

There was a large amount of confusion and concern, and because the plane was not responding to radio requests and was entering restricted airspace, the protocols to shoot the plane down were clear. The written military instructions about what to do in such an event were all in place.

They could have gone public with this, in honor... but chose instead to lie about what happened. They did not actually have to.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 8th December 2011 at 11:44.

6. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

ajyana (8th December 2011), Black Panther (8th December 2011), Brodie75 (8th December 2011), ceetee9 (8th December 2011), Cidersomerset (8th December 2011), Cjay (8th December 2011), crested-duck (8th December 2011), gs_powered (12th December 2011), Healthy Skeptic (8th December 2011), jackovesk (11th December 2011), jade (8th December 2011), jjjones (9th December 2011), jp11 (10th December 2011), ketikoti (12th December 2011), Leon (8th December 2011), Mike (8th December 2011), mountain_jim (8th December 2011), Möbius (10th December 2011), New Dawn (8th December 2011), Realeyes (8th December 2011), Referee (9th December 2011), RMorgan (8th December 2011), Sebastion (8th December 2011), shamanseeker (8th December 2011), tessie999 (11th December 2011), The One (8th December 2011), TWINCANS (8th December 2011), Wind (9th December 2011), Yoda (8th December 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,405 times in 1,148 posts

According to another copy of the video in the OP, it was aired on Fox News Sunday 9/04/11. Three months later, still no new investigation into the events of 9/11 - why not? We need to keep up the pressure for an independent investigation.

Is Cheney's admission an attempt to get a lesser sentence if he is ever found guilty of his part in the biggest criminal conspiracy of all time?

Surely the conspirators know they are losing the information war because there is an overwhelming amount of evidence that proves they lied about almost everything that happened on 9/11 and the entire pretext for the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.

I guess they (the conspirators) can only pray they are dead before they are found guilty and given the death sentence - or lynched by the families of the people they murdered.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Cjay For This Post:

buckminster fuller (8th December 2011), Cidersomerset (8th December 2011), crested-duck (8th December 2011), Eligos (8th December 2011), eric charles (8th December 2011), jackovesk (11th December 2011), jp11 (10th December 2011), ktlight (8th December 2011), RMorgan (8th December 2011), The One (8th December 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,846 times in 452 posts

Thanks for confirming what my instincts told me. I now have absolutely positively zero respect, zero trust, and zero hope or faith in my govt.

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,647 times in 18,693 posts

Thanks KTlight its comming out slowly , I heard Bills interview and it sounded sincere and as he said coming down the chain people were
    respondeing to events as they presented them and were obviously not privy to Chaney and the neo-cons plans.

It also makes Norman Manatas evidence even more important...That he stopped the 'plane' heading for the Pentagon being intercepted....

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 8th December 2011 at 15:34.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

crested-duck (8th December 2011), jackovesk (11th December 2011), ktlight (8th December 2011), Ria (8th December 2011)

12. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,209 times in 352 posts

Quote Posted by crested-duck (here)
    Thanks for confirming what my instincts told me. I now have absolutely positively zero respect, zero trust, and zero hope or faith in my govt.

You should Question everything Crested-duck , no matter how plausible/indeniable things may seem . Question everything my friend .

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to eric charles For This Post:

crested-duck (8th December 2011), Eagle (8th December 2011), jackovesk (11th December 2011)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,846 times in 452 posts

I always do question everything. I was a thorn in the side for all my teachers, and all authority figures I've had to deal with my whole life. And so-called normal people think I'm crazy! Just remember that a mighty oak tree is just a nut that stood it's ground .

15. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

"At precisely 0938 hours [11 September 2001], an alarm was sounded at Langely Air Force Base, and those whom were on call, drinking coffee, were scrambled. Thus the 119th Fighter Wing was off for an intercept.

They, the Happy Hooligans, a unit of 3 F-16 aircraft, were ordered to head toward Pennsylvania. At 0957 they spotted their target; After confirmation orders were received, A one Major Rick Gibney fired two sidewinder missiles at the aircraft and destroyed it in mid flight at precisely 0958;

Source: http://www.infowars.com/print/Sept11/93_shootdown.htm

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bbj3n546pt For This Post:

jackovesk (11th December 2011), ktlight (8th December 2011)

17. Link to Post #10
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,811 times in 4,349 posts

Doesn't he just confirm that an order was out to intercept and shoot down any further threats? This is a given, and no surpise to me. He doesn't confirm here that Flight 93 was shot down, however.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

dick was in very bad health recently.

One of the standard ploys I've seen from these folks, is that they offer death bed confessions in order to have the problem terminate along with them. In the hope that those people in the 'common masses' who might look into such things, will take the subject as ending, with the death of the given offender.

"I did it all, folks, it's all my fault!", Dick says.

Actually ...no.

I know what I'm looking at. I'm looking at some final bits of distraction for the masses, done by Dick, for his compatriots. That's all it is, in my view.

Ye olde 'falling on one's sword' trick.
    Last edited by Carmody; 8th December 2011 at 17:00.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

aranuk (8th December 2011), Cjay (8th December 2011), Fred Steeves (8th December 2011), jackovesk (11th December 2011), ktlight (8th December 2011)

20. Link to Post #12
    I came from Europe, lived long in Africa then Australia, now Switzerland
    Thanks

It's slow but were getting the truth out slowly...

now the rest of it...

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Leon For This Post:

jackovesk (11th December 2011)

22. Link to Post #13
    Australia Avalon Member Brodie75's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

Hi, All:

Two and a half years ago I met and interviewed a young woman who was in the room when and where the decision was made to shoot down Flight 93.

http://projectcamelot.org/elizabeth_...flight_93.html

Elizabeth Nelson:
    What really happened to Flight 93

The interview is in her real undisguised voice. Do listen.

The irony is that the military commanders who gave the order to shoot the plane down (decided in a high-tension, conference call in the room where she was sitting as a low-level assistant) had no idea 9/11 was a false flag event.

Elizabeth emphasized that the people who made the decision were all good men and acted 100% properly in relation to the information they had at their disposal.

There was a large amount of confusion and concern, and because the plane was not responding to radio requests and was entering restricted airspace, the protocols to shoot the plane down were clear. The written military instructions about what to do in such an event were all in place.

They could have gone public with this, in honor... but chose instead to lie about what happened. They did not actually have to.
    although i already suspected as much it's still good to have some conformation. It does give me
    hope that one day some measure of truth will finally reach the masses.
    But i wonder what we/all will do with this new truth
    will we go back to our comfortable boxes and forget, or will we finally arise out of the fog
    and call in a real change.
    REAL chage is certainly needed

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Brodie75 For This Post:

jackovesk (11th December 2011), jjjones (9th December 2011)

24. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,583 times in 1,720 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    dick was in very bad health recently.

One of the standard ploys I've seen from these folks, is that they offer death bed confessions in order to have the problem terminate along with them. In the hope that those people in the 'common masses' who might look into such things, will take the subject as ending, with the death of the given offender.

Thank you, Carmondy,
    I was about to comment on the fact that a commanding officer gave the order to take the plane down but Chaney says he gave the order.
    Did the commanding officer have the power to do so without the go ahead from higher up like Chaney?

Listening to Bill interview Elizabeth I kept hearing Inelia. For what it's worth I'll say it even if it sounds foolish, but she, Elizabeth does not sound like a soldier, but she could be, of course.
    Inelia is also quiet in her way of talking and has the same inflections in her voice. This may be crazy but it just keeps haunting me. I listened to both a few times and could detect a slight difference but that could be because of something else.

I could be waaaay off and I probably am. Weird................
    Last edited by East Sun; 8th December 2011 at 22:59.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

25. The Following User Says Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Cjay (9th December 2011)

26. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,405 times in 1,148 posts

Having reviewed the "evidence", slept on it and reviewed it again, I am more convinced than ever that Dick Cheney is a serial liar.

The interview aired by Fox News on September 4th, 2011 probably shocked a lot of people who believed the earlier lies that flight 93 crashed in a field in Pennsylvania. Others who did not believe flight 93 crashed in Shanksville might feel smug and think, "I knew they were lying" and they may not immediately realise they were being lied to again. I was one of those others but I woke up this morning with a clear head.

When Dick Cheney admitted that he gave the order for the military to shoot-down flight 93, he was also admitting that he and all of the government spokespeople lied when they told us that flight 93 crashed - and they continued lying to us with all of the press conferences and so-called evidence they fed us for a decade. So why on Earth would we believe anything he says now?

Dick Cheney's "admission" does not change any of the hard evidence. If flight 93 was shot down, that would dramatically increase the probabilty that several members of the general public would find pieces of the plane and bodies and luggage. Just like at the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, there were no large pieces of the plane found - not one jet engine, tail section, seat, passenger's body or luggage.

All of the evidence was tainted because all of the evidence was controlled by the serial liars. Most of the real evidence was destroyed, which is in itself a very serious crime. Most of the evidence we were shown or told about was fabricated which is another serious crime.

I believe that Dick Cheney's admission was a very poor attempt to cover up one set of lies with another set of lies.

Before I continue, I want to make it clear that I have a great deal of respect and admiration for Bill Ryan. Bill does a great job of presenting information that is given to him and he is clearly a man of integrity - but...

I believe that we have been fed a whole series of disinformation - Bill Ryan's Project Camelot interview of Elizabeth Nelson; the story of Major Rick Gibney who supposedly "did nothing wrong because he was just following orders" when he fired the missile(s) that blew flight 93 out of the sky; the "testimony", posted "semi-anonymously" on George Washington's Blog, from a person claiming to be "an Air Force veteran". I believe these things are a trail of crumbs of disinformation designed to make Dick Cheney's "admission" that little bit more believable because of the prior leaks of "insider information".

Why would the conspirators feed disinformation to Bill Ryan? Because Bill is liked, trusted and respected by (at least) tens of thousands of people. Project Camelot and Project Avalon are very popular in the alternative media. Who better to USE to spread disinformation?

Those who created the disinfo probably hope that if they are discovered and their lies are revealed that it will tarnish the reputation of Bill Ryan and Project Camelot. I don't believe it will. I think it will actually backfire on the conspirators because in the end, their lies will be exposed and the truth will prevail.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cjay For This Post:

East Sun (9th December 2011), eva08 (11th December 2011), jackovesk (11th December 2011), ktlight (9th December 2011)

28. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

On the David Icke forum today there is info. re flight 93 with a link to a forum called Let's Roll that has an incredible amt. of info. about the happenings of 9/11. Phony interviews. Non existent heros, controlled MSM etc.
    Really worth while checking out. The plot thickens to an unbelievable degree. Food for thought no doubt.

Did everyone run from this thread after saying they question everything?
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

29. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Yes they were all lying to us, it was all orchestrated, but some details could not stay hidden forever - I saw this video of Rummy's slip up awhile back. Check out the two people in the back rubber-necking after he says it...https://youtube.com/watch?v=NNuosBnlw5s

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DawnOfANewEra For This Post:

East Sun (10th December 2011), jackovesk (11th December 2011), ktlight (11th December 2011)

31. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

http://letsrollforums.com/fl-93-mark...7%AD95d9c0763&

Here is the link I mentioned above.

Even with all the proof of their shenanigans nothing is done to bring truth to the majority of the populations of our world. There is no way that I can see a big picture that they might have to justify such deception.
    It has reached the point that even intentional slips are made to fool us. They could not be that stupid as to make so many slips and errors unknowingly.

Questioning everything, while necessary, will sometimes mean finding that the person or persons are totally above board. And that is good as now we are not so much in the dark as before.

It dawned on me recently that someone making a big display and speaking out with a lot of fanfare "might" have an agenda like bringing out all the "questioners" like us, to be open to ???? But they might not. We need to be aware of every possibility.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

jackovesk (11th December 2011), ktlight (11th December 2011)

33. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Scenario for you to consider: False Flag Operation planning goes like this: 2 radio controlled Air Force jets flown into Twin Towers, each leaving visible trail of evidence in the form of no commercial airliner markings and electronic guidance visual camera self destruct mechanism "flashes" caught on video just before impact (we can't have sensitive electronic equipment that is not part of a passenger airliner punching through the other side of a hollow building and landing in the street for people to find, now can we?). WTC #7 was to have been hit by the third remote control plane, but it suffers technical problems and is not capable of being properly flown into Building #7.

Flight 93 has already been diverted away just like the other 3 real flights were diverted away. The FTC controllers who witnessed these diversions on their screens are now dead. The people on those planes were removed without knowing what was going on at faraway destinations, under orders of national security...... and they will never be seen again. Just another cost of doing business.

Problem: A malfunctioning remoted controlled False Flag aircraft with sensitive electronic equipment is now in the sky and must be removed before it can become damning evidence. Contingency planning for this operation has already made the transfer of certain fighter wings containing pyschologically screened personnel to the DC area a reality to ensure that if necessary, men capable of following orders to shoot down what they will be ordered to understand is American citizens hijacked by terrrorists who will cause even more deaths and that it is their patriotic job to shoot down this plane. Missiles fired, plane downed, evidence sterilized, end of problem.

Pre-dubunker rebuttal: Why would a pilot shoot down a commerical plane he was ordered to "kill" if he could see that it was an Air Force jet, not one with commerical livery (markings)? Answer: The days of targeting aircraft visually are long gone. That pilot probably never got close enough to visually identify that plane because it's all done by radar controlled guidance at the touch of buttons from his cockpit, as his fighter is vectored by controllers to within missile range of many miles and while following orders in a tense, heat of the moment, trained reflexive action scenario.

Second Problem: Now, WTC Bldg #7 now has no airplane crashing into it to be caught on video for the lying Main Stream Media, so it is "Pulled" down with Thermite in absolutely obvious controlled demolition fashion, but the MSM doesn't cover it. Barry Jannings is murdered the day before NIST releases its ridiculous report citing metal fatigue 10 YEARS AFTERWARDS and all reports of explosions within the building prior to the fall are squelched.

Bunker Buster Cruise Missile with its secondary warhead removed hits Pentagon "Accounting Section" to wipe out people and records of Pentagon $$ 2.3 Trillion in "lost" funds- no airplane wreckage found, but FBI guys walking into Pentagon area carrying black duffle bags full of small airplane wreckage parts and (more) Thermite to "drop" building in the next few hours. Body of missile penetrates several Pentagon rings and a blue tarp covered pallet containing the carcass of the spent missile is caught on film being hauled out by a handful of operatives.

The Greatest Hoax of the century is pulled off, covered up and the cover-up continues.
    Last edited by Aetheric Traveler; 10th December 2011 at 16:17. Reason: correction

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aetheric Traveler For This Post:

Carmody (10th December 2011), East Sun (11th December 2011), eva08 (11th December 2011), jackovesk (11th December 2011), ktlight (11th December 2011)

35. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thank you Aetheric Traveler,

I like that explanation re Bldg 7.

It's amazing that so many people say, "Well, there must be a reasonable explanation why it came down." And they leave it at that point of just not knowing and feeling like it has nothing to do with them. They absolutely don't want to hear about any deception used to fool us. That is depressing.

+ Reply to Thread