Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Michael Newton - Past Life Therapy - Journey Between Lives

1. Link to Post #41
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,438 times in 8,540 posts

Default Re: Michael Newton - Past Life Therapy - Journey Between Lives

I read Journey of Souls -- an absolute must read for those wondering about life beyond and / or between lives. The anecdotes are incredibly detailed and fascinating!
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Carmody (17th July 2013), donk (17th July 2013), lookbeyond (16th July 2013), onawah (30th May 2023), ulli (17th July 2013)

3. Link to Post #42
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I did a life between lives regression based on Newton's technique. The therapist was very good and trustworthy. I can honestly say that the experience was more of a meditative one than hypnotic. I was fully aware and in control of things in and out of my body.

This method will certainly offer guidance and insight. You will only get information that you need and can digest. My sister who is part of my soul group was denied entrance (or a glimpse) by her soul self....she was told it would be too easy and that she needs to discover this another way. So be prepared for anything and everything. It takes courage ... you never know what awaits.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to OOO For This Post:

Arak (17th July 2013), DeDukshyn (17th July 2013), donk (17th July 2013), Jake (17th July 2013), Kraut (17th July 2013), onawah (30th May 2023), sunflower (17th July 2013)

5. Link to Post #43
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,905 times in 20,684 posts

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Casey Claar (30th May 2023), ClearWater (22nd July 2022), Harmony (22nd July 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (22nd July 2022), mountain_jim (22nd July 2022), Peace in Oz (23rd July 2022)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I read somewhere (I don't remember where now) that because Gaia is about to take a big step in evolution into another kind of paradigm, a lot of souls from elsewhere have incarnated here recently just in order to experience that, and they will return to the worlds from which they came rather than remain here.
    This is generally the premise in the Law of One teachings too, that Earth's energies are slowly, but surely changing into a higher density energies over the next decades and centuries. We are currently in the 3rd density Earth. This density is where the most important choices are made, but it's not the density of love, wisdom nor understanding. This is only where we may start to comprehend the true meaning of love. The basic truth is indeed that there is only oneness. Whatever you wish to call that divine energy, it is Love which has seemingly separated itself into many things and objects, yet the basic essence of everything is always the same.

The law of One talks about wanderers coming to Earth to assist during intense times of shift, just as we are experincing now. Many wanderers have however been very much part of the history of Earth and have also been swept away by the wheel of karma due to past actions. Perhaps there might be even more fresh or innocent souls coming here with only pure innocent essence and no karma to deal with.

Quote That kind of tied into some information from The Michael Teachings which made sense to me, ie that planets also go through cycles of evolution just as individual souls do.
    Those levels being (according to Michael) Infant, Baby, Young, Mature, Old and Cosmic.
    The theory also being that a planet like Earth which is hosting many life forms will, as it progresses, become host to souls that are best suited to its own stage of development.
    Earth is presently host to all levels of development in individual souls, but when it takes its next leap, theoretically, there will be fewer of the less evolved souls.
    This is also fairly familiar to what Dr. Michael Newton discovered when he was mapping out the afterlife and the development of souls in his regression work. To the best of his ability, he mapped out the afterlife and the evolutionary scale of souls. What makes a difference is the spiritual and emotional maturity of the soul, time spent as a human being doesn't have much to do with it. That maturity and developed empathy and wisdom can only come through experience. The soul has it's main colors according to that development too and the highest color in the spectrum of light is purple.

Quote In his second book, Destiny of Souls, a table of color correspondences for the soul is shown in chapter five. On page 171 Dr. Newton has given us a table to show the various gradations of color marking the soul's evolution. "Figure 6: Color Spectrum of Spiritual Auras" gives the following general ranking of the soul via color. Dr. Newton has premised six grades of spiritual evolution for the soul based on the "soul's primary core colors." The lowest grade (Level 1) is that of a beginning soul, while the highest grade in his system (Level 6) is that of an "ascended master."

Here is the basic color symbolism of this soul classification system. There is an overlapping of colors between grades, but the table below shows the primary colors associated to each of these six levels of soul evolution:

Basic Color Symbolism of the Soul Color

Color Level Grade
    White 1 Beginning Soul
    Red 2 Advancing Soul
    Yellow 3 Teacher
    Green 4 Healer
    Blue 5 Master
    Blue Violet 6 Ascended Master
    Purple The Higher Levels Leading to the Godhead

If we look at the spiritual traditions of the world, color symbolism plays an important role. White in many cultures is associated with purity and light (such as is the case with Christianity, Judaism, Islam, and Hinduism). However, in China and Japan, white is associated with death. But in the scale of the soul's evolution white is not the ultimate color of perfection, but rather the color of innocent beginnings of the soul. It is the soul's color in it its pristine state of inception, but not its final evolutionary hue.

The rainbow is stretched from the lowest vibratory rate of red to its highest vibratory rate of ultraviolet. Here red symbolizes the first hue of the rainbow that the soul radiates as a beginner on the spiritual path.

Violet represents the highest vibratory level of the soul that Newton was able to chart. Level 1 through Level 5 are progressive points of the soul's evolution while still acquiring a physical body through the process of reincarnation. Level 6 and beyond represents the soul no longer requiring a physical incarnation to further develop the soul. So Level 5, which is associated to deep blue, is the last aura change that the soul acquires while still using a physical body to further evolve along spiritual lines.
    According to Michael Newton most of Earth's population consists of young souls. That would explain quite a lot. Younger souls have often the tendency to force things to work their way, instead of letting things naturally play out. As Bhagavad Gita says; Our greatest power is not the power we have over others, but the power we have over ourselves. You can try to control and dominate others, but it will never work for long. It goes against everything that is right. How many people truly can control themselves and realize the power within?

There are pockets of areas in countries with more advanced and old souls too.
    All in all, there are indeed souls from all kinds of stages and places here on Earth.

"Coming to Earth is about traveling away from our home to a foreign land. Some things seem familiar but most are strange until we get used to them, especially conditions which are unforgiving. Our real home is a place of absolute peace, total acceptance and complete love. As souls separated from our home we can no longer assume these beautiful features will be present around us. On Earth we must learn to cope with intolerance, anger and sadness while searching for joy and love. We must not lose our integrity along the way, sacrificing goodness for survival and acquiring attitudes either superior or inferior to those around us. We know that living in an imperfect world will help us to appreciate the true meaning of perfection. We ask for courage and humility before our journey into another life. As we grow in awareness so will the quality of our existence. This is how we are tested. Passing this test is our destiny.

~ Michael Newton
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th December 2022), Casey Claar (30th May 2023), ClearWater (27th December 2022), Harmony (27th December 2022), mountain_jim (27th December 2022), onawah (26th December 2022), Orph (26th December 2022)

9. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

I haven't read Newton's work, but I can say that I don't think purple is the color signifying the soul's highest level of development at all. Purple is not a primary color, rather it is a mix of red and blue.
    From red, orange, yellow, green, blue the colors of the rainbow go in order to indigo and then violet.
    So purple logically rates only somewhere between red and blue.
    This thread: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...l=1#post933272
    ...is all about how colors correspond to the souls' development according to Dr. Christopher Hills. See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Hills

[QUOTE=Wind;1534988]The soul has it's main colors according to that development too and the highest color in the spectrum of light is purple.

Quote In his second book, Destiny of Souls, a table of color correspondences for the soul is shown in chapter five. On page 171 Dr. Newton has given us a table to show the various gradations of color marking the soul's evolution. "Figure 6: Color Spectrum of Spiritual Auras" gives the following general ranking of the soul via color. Dr. Newton has premised six grades of spiritual evolution for the soul based on the "soul's primary core colors." The lowest grade (Level 1) is that of a beginning soul, while the highest grade in his system (Level 6) is that of an "ascended master."

Here is the basic color symbolism of this soul classification system. There is an overlapping of colors between grades, but the table below shows the primary colors associated to each of these six levels of soul evolution:

Basic Color Symbolism of the Soul Color

Color Level Grade
    White 1 Beginning Soul
    Red 2 Advancing Soul
    Yellow 3 Teacher
    Green 4 Healer
    Blue 5 Master
    Blue Violet 6 Ascended Master
    Purple The Higher Levels Leading to the Godhead
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Harmony (27th December 2022), mountain_jim (27th December 2022), Wind (27th December 2022)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

I haven't read Newton's work, but I can say that I don't think purple is the color signifying the soul's highest level of development at all. Purple is not a primary color, rather it is a mix of red and blue.
    From red, orange, yellow, green, blue the colors of the rainbow go in order to indigo and then violet.
    I do recommend reading it and I suppose I stand corrected.

Perhaps the mixing purple with violet is an error with language.

As often the sixth chakra, the third eye's color is said to be indigo and then comes violet.

"When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

ClearWater (27th December 2022), Harmony (27th December 2022), mountain_jim (27th December 2022), onawah (27th December 2022)

13. Link to Post #47
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It's pretty much standard in the classical teachings and more modern ones that indigo is the color of the third eye and of Intuition, and Violet is the color of Imagination and the crown chakra.
    Purple is traditionally the color of royalty.
    Dr. Hills' book Nuclear Evolution also lists black, the absence of color, as potentially being a kind of Dark Night of the Soul or self-annihilation stage (the individual Self as opposed to "Atman", the Universal Self) and finally, White as the level above the crown chakra, a stage of enlightenment.
    He goes into much further detail about his exhaustive work with color and its' manifestations and functions in human evolution in his book "Rise of the Phoenix".
    Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    I do recommend reading it and I suppose I stand corrected.

Perhaps the mixing purple with violet is an error with language.

As often the sixth chakra, the third eye's color is said to be indigo and then comes violet.
    Last edited by onawah; 27th December 2022 at 10:19.
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (27th December 2022), ClearWater (27th December 2022), Harmony (27th December 2022), mountain_jim (27th December 2022), Wind (27th December 2022)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Dr. Hills' book Nuclear Evolution also lists black, the absence of color, as potentially being a kind of Dark Night of the Soul or self-annihilation stage (the individual Self as opposed to "Atman", the Universal Self)
    Perhaps that might explain why black has always been my favorite "color". Well, besides brown, blue and purple.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Ewan (30th May 2023), Harmony (27th December 2022), onawah (27th December 2022)

17. Link to Post #49
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Apologies----the corresponding drive to the crown chakra is Imagination, though creativity certainly goes hand in hand with that.
    (I corrected that in my post above.)
    I first read "Nuclear Evolution" when I was in my early 30s and it was life-changing, and I think I need to go back and read it again now.
    So much information and wisdom on so many levels!
    It's out of print now, but may be accessible in digital form at some point.
    More about Dr. Hills' work here: http://hillsfoundation.org/
    and here:
    https://www.bing.com/search?q=christ...oks&FORM=QSRE4
    Last edited by onawah; 27th December 2022 at 10:29.
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (27th December 2022), ClearWater (27th December 2022), Ewan (30th May 2023), Harmony (27th December 2022), kfm27917 (27th December 2022), mountain_jim (27th December 2022), Wind (28th December 2022)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,220 times in 8,550 posts

Apologies----the corresponding drive to the crown chakra is Imagination, though creativity certainly goes hand in hand with that.
    I first read "Nuclear Evolution" when I was in my early 30s and it was life-changing, and I think I need to go back and read it again now.
    and here:
    I agree about this book being one of my most significant reads, from my 20's I recall - and onawah I recall you had experience from The University of the Trees also.

(I have also read several of Michael Newton's books with much value accrued.)
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

avid (27th December 2022), Ewan (30th May 2023), Harmony (31st May 2023), onawah (27th December 2022)

21. Link to Post #51
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Yes, I actually became a friend of the Hills family, and spent time at the intentional community in Boulder Creek, CA. that Dr. Hills created, The University of the Trees.
    I first met Dr. Hills who was giving a cross-country lecture tour when I was living in Philadelphia in the late 60s at the local Quaker meeting house.
    I nearly fell off my chair while he was lecturing because I not only recognized him as a Soul Group member, but saw his aura, which was incredible.
    My partner at the time, Bob Rosenberg, was mightily impressed as well, and he later went to India to join Dr. Hills' group pilgrimage there.
    When Dr. Hills moved to California, Bob decided to move there too.
    Dr. Hills' son John came from London to Philadelphia and stayed with us briefly, then they both drove across the country to join Dr. Hills in the Bay Area.
    I was to join them later, but shortly after I arrived in San Francisco, I was hit by a hit-and-run-drunk driver and nearly killed.
    I was hospitalized for a very miserable 3&1/2 months at San Francisco General Hospital, and just when I hit my lowest emotional point, Dr. Hills, his wife Norah, Bob and two other women who had also been on the pilgrimage in India, came to my bedside and gave me an incredible healing.
    (One of those women, Barbara Pettee, became a good friend. She was an heiress to the Bekin family fortune, and was very instrumental in helping Tibetan lamas after the Chinese invasion. She sponsored the Karmapa's visit and the Red Hat Ceremony he held in San Francisco, which was a huge event, and I was one of the volunteers helping with that.)
    So visits to the UofTrees followed after I was well enough, and eventually I moved near to the community in the Santa Cruz mountains and attended classes there.
    I was in a relationship with John Hills for a couple of years as well, so I met with his parents and brother Tony on a more personal basis.
    I had been meeting various members of my Soul Group (the Michael Teachings give a good description of Soul Groups), on and off all during my life, starting in first grade when I recognized one of my classmates, who was named Frankie Gold.
    (Years later, I recognized him in a photo taken of him in his former life, when he was the younger brother of T.E. Lawrence--Lawrence of Arabia.)
    By "recognize" I mean not only by physical appearance, but by an indescribable energetic essence that I have learned to detect in Soul Group members.
    It's similar to the feeling you get when you meet someone you know you've know before in a past life, but much stronger.
    The best way I can describe it is like "coming Home".
    I became able to recognize them even from photographs, and in that way, to trace some of their past lives.
    It seems to have been one of my missions in life to meet with as many of them as possible, and each time feels like a blessing.
    Oddly, none of the community members at the Uof Trees were recognizable to me as soul group members, but it was enough just to be able to connect with the Hills and the other Soul Group members who I met through them, and to have such direct access to Dr. Hills' work.

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    and here:
    I agree about this book being one of my most significant reads, from my 20's I recall - and onawah I recall you had experience from The University of the Trees also.

(I have also read several of Michael Newton's books with much value accrued.)
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (27th December 2022), Ewan (30th May 2023), Harmony (31st May 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (5th July 2023), wondering (30th May 2023)

23. Link to Post #52
    Language
    English
    Thanks

We are all members of soul cluster study groups
    rstdoctor
    137 subscribers
    May 28, 2023

(This work seems to correlate with The Michael Teachings and the theory about soul groups, and the theory that our spirit guides are often discarnate members of our soul group who are monitoring our progress when we are incarnate. )

"I introduce the work of Michael Newton: 'We are all members of soul cluster study groups' At any given time some of us are physically embodied and some of us are disembodied. When disembodied we seem to be in a classroom environment to help ourselves and each other to actualize our next step on our awakening journey."
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Casey Claar (30th May 2023), ClearWater (30th May 2023), Ewan (30th May 2023), Harmony (31st May 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (5th July 2023), Kalamos (31st May 2023), wondering (30th May 2023)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

I have a interesting coincidence with a certain section of the book Journey of Souls....at least to me anyway 😄. So a couple of years ago I decided to get an akashic record reading. I had no idea what to expect and it was certainly interesting. Anyway during the reading, she told me that I had been on the council of elders and incarnated on earth this lifetime to take on a particular mission (apparently she was not allowed to tell me what this was).

At the time I thought how fascinating and it's been driving me crazy about what this mission could be lol. Anyway, some time had passed and I came across the audio book of Journey of Souls and started listening to it when I went to bed. Whilst listening to a chapter about the council of elders, a woman's account of her experience with the council and one particular member, had me intrigued but I couldn't figure out why. Then it hit me. The member she was excited to see name was RENDAR....which is an anagram of DARREN....which happens to be my name. What are the chances eh? 😆
    Last edited by darren; 4th July 2023 at 22:09.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to darren For This Post:

ClearWater (5th July 2023), Harmony (5th July 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (5th July 2023), Orph (10th July 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3