+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 10

Thread: Tiny Houses

1. Link to Post #181
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,886 times in 760 posts

Default Re: Tiny Houses

I could probably dwell in a small volume, but all my toys need a big HONKIN house...

2. Link to Post #182
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,510 times in 973 posts

Quote Posted by ozmirage (here)
    I could probably dwell in a small volume, but all my toys need a big HONKIN house...
    That sounds about right, for someone planning on doling out spaces on a multi thousand cubic mile space domicile. Just call it “Engineering Spaces”, or “Warp Drive Clearance Spaces”, and go have shooting ranges and places to fly funky four-D retro airplanes. Please do a Captain’s Log “outtakes episode” on how you will try to keep the proletariat out of your fun spaces. Asking for Big Mouse, one of my big friends. ...don’t make me go asking Big Skunk, they are even more territorial...

Edit: Poe’s Law. ~;D
    Last edited by Johnnycomelately; 28th February 2024 at 07:52. Reason: Put in slash ess.

3. Link to Post #183
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,886 times in 760 posts

Quote Posted by Johnnycomelately (here)
    That sounds about right, for someone planning on doling out spaces on a multi thousand cubic mile space domicile. Just call it “Engineering Spaces”, or “Warp Drive Clearance Spaces”, and go have shooting ranges and places to fly funky four-D retro airplanes. Please do a Captain’s Log “outtakes episode” on how you will try to keep the proletariat out of your fun spaces. Asking for Big Mouse, one of my big friends. ...don’t make me go asking Big Skunk, they are even more territorial...

Don't get attached to anything you can't take with you when you pass over.
    Am currently a sequential linear time bound, partially furred, variously garbed, electrically powered, water filled, gas processing, food cooking, meat bag, inhabited by a nondimensional sentient and sapient conscious being, in search of a rich widow to support me in the manner in which I never have been accustomed. (wink,wink)
    My Credo : Strive to be the kind of person you would enjoy spending eternity with, otherwise you may become a person that’s hell to be around.

4. Link to Post #184
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,510 times in 973 posts

Well this is interesting. Nice try with that Credo, but with that attitude you might deserve to be surrounded by people who are “hell to be around”. And have you thought that that might be mutual?

About rich widows, like any widows, I am cautious. Because, by definition, some poor dude died on those ladies’ watch.

Quote Posted by Johnnycomelately (here)

Don't get attached to anything you can't take with you when you pass over.
    Am currently a sequential linear time bound, partially furred, variously garbed, electrically powered, water filled, gas processing, food cooking, meat bag, inhabited by a nondimensional sentient and sapient conscious being, in search of a rich widow to support me in the manner in which I never have been accustomed. (wink,wink)
    My Credo : Strive to be the kind of person you would enjoy spending eternity with, otherwise you may become a person that’s hell to be around.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 10