+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 200,000 year old sculpture of angel- found on moon!!

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,960 times in 381 posts

Default 200,000 year old sculpture of angel- found on moon!!

200,000 YEAR OLD SCULPTURE OF ANGEL FOUND ON MOON!!

"A noted scientist has just produced proof that the lunar surface was inhabited by intelligent life: a 10-inch angel sculpture embedded in a moon rock.

Geologist Dr. Morris Charles revealed last week that NASA lab workers chipped the angel from one of the rocks brought to Earth by Apollo 11 astronauts 40 years ago, in 1969. Dr. Charles was a NASA scientist himself for 23 years but left the agency in 1987. He still maintains close ties to many of his former colleagues.

The implications of this figurine are absolutely mind-boggling, Dr. Charles told reporters. It means that at one time the moon had an atmosphere conducive to life. And whats more, it was once home to a sophisticated race of people with a highly refined sense of beauty.

The angel a humanoid female with wing-like appendages on her back and long flowing hair is made of an iron compound found exclusively in the highlands of the moon.
    This rules out the possibility that it was dropped by a race of aliens from another planet. Its been hand polished to a silvery metallic sheen. Based on chemical analysis of the metal, geologists estimate the sculpture to be 200,000 years old which means it was made 170,000 years before the human species appeared on Earth.

Its been examined by art experts who concur with Dr. Charles appraisal of the culture that produced it. Clearly these beings had a sense of religion that parallels our Christianity. Perhaps they had a Jesus of their own, proving that the important spiritual principles are, in a very literal sense, universal, said a Washington anthropologist.

Others are not so sure of its religious significance. Dr. Miles Fredericks of New York University countered, This is just more Christian propaganda. The Sumerians told stories of the Annunaki, winged deities, as far back as 18th century BC. Maybe the Sumerians were visited by these moon beings, who merely modeled the statue after their own image.

While many ponder the significance of the figure, others are curious about why it has remained a secret for so long. The artifact has been common knowledge among NASA insiders for years, said Dr. Charles. But space agency higher-ups have kept the information highly classified, fearing world-wide panic. It was smuggled out to me by persons who must, for obvious reasons, remain anonymous.

NASA officially denies Dr. Charles allegations. The statue was displayed to photographers and newsmen but is now being held for further study at an undisclosed location.
    Astronauts of Antiquity Zecharia Sitchin has already shown in The Twelfth Planet that the statues of gods and goddesses from Sumer present special helmets with protuberances on both sides (the Middle Agess illiteracy turned them into devil horns), which perfectly look like the pilots headphones; the statues were provided with the SHU.GAR.RA a term that literally meansthat which makes you go far into the Universe.

Another image discovered in North Israel, dating back to the ninth millennium B.C., represents the sculpted head of a god with a helmet and safety glasses. Also a picture of the goddess Ishtar from her temple in Sumer"

'She' appears to be holding some sort of 'globe', wonder what that was, or meant to signify.

N.B... Edit: First and foremost let me say that many disinfo agents are trying to debunk this story. They claim mainly that these archeologists and Dr.'s do not exist. I totally disagree. I have researched and will give you a link to show you that Dr. Henry M. Morris, Ph.D. does indeed exist and is a credible person.
    Here is a link to one of his geological papers on creation vs. evolution .. http://www.customessaymeister.com/cu...logy/10721.htm
    And another link to a book he has written .. http://chestofbooks.com/reference/Ho...formation/Geol...
    Last edited by CeltMan; 11th February 2012 at 17:58.
    'F.E.A.R.' - is an acronym = 'False Expectations Appearing Real'

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to CeltMan For This Post:

Calz (30th December 2011), crosby (29th December 2011), Dawn (30th December 2011), jessamy99 (29th December 2011), jubjubmoreley (30th December 2011), lightning23 (30th December 2011), Lunesoleil (4th December 2020), mojo (29th December 2011), moontime (12th January 2012), NancyV (15th December 2011), Ria (29th December 2011), Words of Joy (15th December 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,180 times in 550 posts

Default Re: 200,000 year old sculpture of angel- found on moon!!

I'll admit I have not watched the video (not yet), but doesn't it strike you as odd that there is no serious discussion about this, either in mainstream or "alternative" media?
    I mean, this video is from 2009 -- almost three years old now.

EDIT: Furthermore, there appears to be no geologist by such a name.
    Last edited by NeverMind; 15th December 2011 at 01:37.
    ET SI OMNES, EGO NON

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NeverMind For This Post:

Brodie75 (29th December 2011), Dawn (30th December 2011), East Sun (30th December 2011), jessamy99 (29th December 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by NeverMind (here)
    I'll admit I have not watched the video (not yet), but doesn't it strike you as odd that there is no discussion about this, either in mainstream or "alternative" media?
    I mean, this video is from 2010 -- almost two years old now.
    Unfortunately, no it does not strike me as odd at all. Bearing in mind the 'Highly Censored Media/society' in which we live.

If you Google it however, you will see several references to it.

That 'Moon Angel' is on public display in USA.

** Also, on a Very Personal note here, for me - some 'powerful and strange synchronisity'. I had started a course (re) training as a sculptor in September 2010.
    In December 2010 I came across this article on 'The Moon Angel'.

The first piece I had decided to sculpt (very ambitious for a first piece!)...was an angel.. which I named 'End Times Angel'

I have just recently completed attaching its/his wings (tricky job!), and he is painted in 'bronze powder mixed with varnish, + polished with antiqe mahogony wax. E.T.Angel stands a little taller at 15"

If I can get my digi camera working/uploading properly-, I will post a pic here-for comparision.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CeltMan For This Post:

crosby (29th December 2011), Dawn (30th December 2011), jessamy99 (29th December 2011), lightning23 (30th December 2011), Lunesoleil (4th December 2020), Ria (29th December 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,204 times in 958 posts

Here's another amazing mind boggling paranormal biblical sighting:

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

161803398 (30th December 2011), jessamy99 (29th December 2011), Ria (29th December 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,180 times in 550 posts

Well, I certainly wish you the best of luck and success with your sculpting.
    That's wonderful.
    It's a strenuous profession, but a very satisfying one.

And of course, by all means do post your sculpture.
    ET SI OMNES, EGO NON

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NeverMind For This Post:

CeltMan (29th December 2011), jessamy99 (29th December 2011), Ria (29th December 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Very nice, but did they find any signs of intelligent life?

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Rantaak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,484 times in 360 posts

Evanescence destroys all credibility.

Though I suspect there's quite a lot going on on the moon and other planets in and beyond our solar system. And particularly lots of things going on on Earth that are simply beyond our vibratory spectrum of awareness (with rare exceptions).
    By Seeking You May Find. By Doing You May Become.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Rantaak For This Post:

jessamy99 (29th December 2011)

14. Link to Post #8
    Great Britain Avalon Member jessamy99's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,220 times in 178 posts

Dear CeltMan,

Thankyou for posting this video.
    I had never heard about the angel on the moon, although I had heard and seen some pictures of the other figures in the video.
    How amazing that you had just created your own angel too, and by what you say, they are similar in appearance!!
    This is definitely a message to you personally that only you will understand.
    When these coincidences happen, it is (in my case) an angel trying to give you a message, or just reassurance.

Thankyou again for sharing!!
    With love,
    Jessamy.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jessamy99 For This Post:

Brodie75 (29th December 2011), CeltMan (29th December 2011), Ria (29th December 2011)

16. Link to Post #9
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member lightning23's Avatar
    Thanks

Default closed

Last edited by lightning23; 15th December 2014 at 04:03.
    Highspiracy
    Resurrection

Disclaimer: I do not represent the opinions of others.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lightning23 For This Post:

CeltMan (30th December 2011), DreamsInDigital (30th December 2011)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jeia Ra Manuk (here)
    i wonder if the moon artist signed his work
    Yes, indeed.

I had thought back to that time, so long ago, when an advanced civilisation had existed on the Moon, and they had leisure time to create sculptures.

As most 'educated people' know, there is ample evidence of life on Moon, both now & in the past.

Those 'who genuinely don't know', can always use that great tool of 'Google' to investigate.

I have also wondered at the 'Globe' which the angel is holding in her hands. - What it sybolises etc?

19. Link to Post #11
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by CeltMan (here)
    [...]
    ... is made of an iron compound found exclusively in the highlands of the moon.

[...]
    Now... that's an interesting statement... I wouldn't mind get my hands on the complete geological survey that assertion is based on... and get to know who conducted that survey... as I wondered how long it took to complete it... etc...

Because, in order to make such a statement one has to know not only what's on the Moon surface all around but, also, what's inside beside green cheese...
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

HORIZONS (30th December 2011)

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,246 posts

This doesn't look like the same "angel"

http://amazingnotes.com/2011/03/28/a...d-on-the-moon/

22. Link to Post #13
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

That 'Moon Angel' is on public display in USA.

I cannot find any listing for a rock such as this at a museum, do you have any furhter info?

if this meant something to you personaly thats all that matters, idea's can effect with out being reality; however I think this is a little suspect
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

23. Link to Post #14
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

From what I remember the moon angel was a hoax. I don't mean to burst any bubbles, but as I recall it was soundly debunked. It's late and I'm too lazy to go dig it up. Just look for the title with"hoax" and it will probably be explained.

24. Link to Post #15
    Australia Avalon Member wolf_rt's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,640 times in 418 posts

isn't the reptilian 'royalty' from orion supposed to be winged? and the moon a largely artificial construct? interesting.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to wolf_rt For This Post:

CeltMan (11th February 2012)

26. Link to Post #16
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Unified Serenity (here)
    From what I remember the moon angel was a hoax. I don't mean to burst any bubbles, but as I recall it was soundly debunked. It's late and I'm too lazy to go dig it up. Just look for the title with"hoax" and it will probably be explained.
    http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread460943/pg1
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

27. Link to Post #17
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,298 times in 1,185 posts

200,000 YEAR OLD SCULPTURE OF ANGEL FOUND ON MOON!!
    "A noted scientist has just produced proof that the lunar surface was inhabited by intelligent life: a 10-inch angel sculpture embedded in a moon rock.
    Excellent merci

A noted scientist has just produced proof that the lunar surface was inhabited by intelligent life: a 10-inch angel sculpture embedded in a moon rock. Geologist Dr. Morris Charles revealed last week that NASA lab workers chipped the angel from one of the rocks brought to Earth by Apollo 11 astronauts 40 years ago, in 1969. Dr. Charles was a NASA scientist himself for 23 years but left the agency in 1987. He still maintains close ties to many of his former colleagues.

28. Link to Post #18
    United States Moderator Karen (Geophyz)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,882 times in 612 posts

Quote Posted by Unified Serenity (here)
    https://www.ancient-code.com/no-not-...d-statue-moon/

I check out Dr. Morris Charles. There was a Dr. Morris Charles with credentials similar to his born in 1901 but he died in 1979. Perhaps not the same fellow.
    "If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, Infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things thro' narrow chinks of his cavern.” William Blake

+ Reply to Thread