Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast

Thread: Connecting the Broken Circuits in Our Bodies to Prepare for the future

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

Default Re: Connecting the Broken Circuits in Our Bodies to Prepare for the future

I just did the first ceremony, and it was very energizing and cleansing.
    I will do the rest of them, and am looking forward to that.
    I think repetition will be helpful, especially for those who are doing this online, on their own, without the group dynamic.
    Very good timing for me.
    Thanks Dawn.
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Dawn (11th September 2013), eaglespirit (26th February 2015), fifi (9th September 2013), fourty-two (6th December 2013), loveoflife (29th March 2014), Meggings (13th February 2015)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,209 times in 1,149 posts

Default Re: Connecting the Broken Circuits in Our Bodies to Prepare for the future

Quote Samvado: I went to Glastonbury doing the first 3 initiations in 2010 (I think it was). I had read the book and found it interesting. Big changes within the upcoming 6 month where promised, none happened ... The procedure itself appeared rediculous to me, you basically stare at models of 3-d spheres of different formations, a text is then read to you which you are supposed to repeat. Thats all. Well, maybe it's just me <sigh...>
    I wonder if you had your circuits tested before and after the ceremony Samvado? This work is 'beyond the mind'... that is it is not understood by the mind. When I took my first weekend Template ceremonies the only ones available were #1 and #2. Now there are 10. I remembered being totally confused by the language and struggling to remain conscious during the ceremonies. 2 years later I took 1&2 over again and added 3&4. It was really interesting to me that the language for the ceremonies was simple, easy to understand, and I was not bored at all. I spoke to Juliet Carter about this and she said that when circuits are unconnected most people have a really tough time understanding the language and the ceremonies.

It would be interesting for you to listen to the ceremony again and see what you think now that your circuits are connected.

This is the understanding of the Template in a nutshell, "Our circuits are disconnected and thus we cannot receive information clearly from the universe around us. With connected circuits we can respond to the flow of life and the changes necessary to create a balanced future".... these are my words, but I think Juliet and Jiva would agree with them wholeheartedly

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

eaglespirit (26th February 2015), loveoflife (29th March 2014)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Quote Onawah: I just did the first ceremony, and it was very energizing and cleansing.
    I will do the rest of them, and am looking forward to that.
    I think repetition will be helpful, especially for those who are doing this online, on their own, without the group dynamic.
    Very good timing for me.
    Thanks Dawn.
    You are so very welcome. I have found that I have gone 'deeper' with repeated ceremonies. As Juliet explained to me, once your circuits are connected, you will begin to change in a deep yet organic way. A new way of being will unfold as your body receives information, as frequencies, which it can respond to.

I lay my divorce, leaving mainstream business, and moving to my present magical life, at the feet of the template. It took a number of years from when I took my first Template ceremony to unfold... but unfold it did. For me to move out of the programming, the enticement of remaining a multi-millionaire, the fame I enjoyed, and what appeared to be the 'perfect American life' was probably something I could not have done without the help of the Template. I used to feel like I was living 'someone else's life' and ... I was deeply unhappy. Now it is clear that I am living my OWN life and it 'fits' me. This is the promise of the Template ceremonies.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

eaglespirit (10th February 2015), gripreaper (11th September 2013), loveoflife (29th March 2014), onawah (11th September 2013)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

Dawn, what an interesting life you are having!!
    I was looking on youtube today for the other ceremonies, and found some videos from Template, but I'm not sure what order they should be in, or if what I found was the ceremonies.
    There doesn't seem to be a site where they are all together, or else they just aren't labeled they way I expected them to be.
    Besides the vids provided on this thread, I've watched this one so far:

Could you help please by providing links and advising what order to watch them in?
    Thanks!
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

loveoflife (29th March 2014)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Quote Onawah: Could you help please by providing links and advising what order to watch them in?
    Thanks!
    Go here and study this site first: www.thetemplate.org

There is an active face book group I understand (I'm not participating in Face Book at this time so I'm not involved). I have taken all my ceremonies in person. Jiva still comes to the USA every 1-3 years to offer the advanced ceremonies which are not available any other way. The way this works is this... It is possible for all 12 circuits which are connected by the first ceremony to be connected on their own without the ceremonies. However, due to our culture, schooling, encounters with insensitive adults, and our upbringing, no one survives to adulthood with these 13 intact. (see below for the story of the one exception found). The first ceremony re-connects all of these for everyone who attends. After that... none of the circuits are connected for any of us unless we have attended sacred ceremony somewhere, have done lifetimes of yogic practice (only works for some of the circuits the Template addresses), or have a close family member who has connected circuits.

All later ceremonies connect circuits which have never worked in humans before. It is easy to test these circuits before and after the ceremonies to see the dramatic difference... and it is easy to test years later and find they are still fully functional.

I'm not really sure which ceremonies are available by video. I know the first one (which re-connects 12 circuits) is. I think the second one may be available for purchase now. Perhaps a couple more are now complete and available too.

When the ceremonies are received by Juliet Carter they are always tested by Jiva and Juliet first and then given to groups near where they now live in Australia. Later the Carters travel around the globe to give them to other continents. The first people who choose to connect a new circuit have a very tough time of it. Since we are all one... those who choose to be the first to open a circuit for the human race bear the brunt of the energies as they begin to clear and balance out in that circuit. Because of this, new circuits are not given out freely on DVD. I think it is also essential to be in the presence of someone with circuits that are connected and functioning when new circuits are being connected on the planet for humanity. This work is for those who feel called to be pioneers in human consciousness and possibilities.

The ceremonies available on DVD have been around for many years now and thousands of people have these connections functioning. Therefore DVD participants have a easy time with the energetic changes... in fact it is a very smooth ride or them.

Finally ... here's the story I promised about the ONE exception to the 13 broken circuits we all deal with. After doing ceremonies all over the world for thousands of people with damaged circuits, Jiva tested one man in New Zealand who's 13 circuits were all functioning fully before the ceremony. Jiva was amazed and asked the man about what might be the cause. It turns out that his parents had the flower of life tatooed onto his back when he was an infant. Apparently this symbol protected the flow of energies for this man in a world where everyone else has 13 damaged circuits

I hope I didn't make this sound 'New Age' and Woo-Woo. I don't believe it is. It has a strong base supported by physics and the study of geometry. The results can be easily muscle tested to show how strong the body is after ceremony with its new connections vs how weak it was before ceremony. It is actually very amazing work, and I am grateful to Juliet and Jiva that they have devoted their lives to bringing it all to us.
    Last edited by Dawn; 12th September 2013 at 02:12.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

eaglespirit (26th February 2015), loveoflife (29th March 2014), onawah (11th September 2013)

11. Link to Post #26
    Australia Avalon Member Positive Vibe Merchant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,640 times in 546 posts

Dawn, do you know where abouts in Australia they are? I would be interested to find out..

Thanks
    I am the underdog, I am one of many faces,
    In a room full of people, I wouldn't change any places

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Positive Vibe Merchant For This Post:

loveoflife (29th March 2014)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Quote Dawn, do you know where abouts in Australia they are? I would be interested to find out..

Thanks
    The best way to get involved in what is going on is to check out the info on www.theTemplate.org Schedules for ceremonies, ways to make contact and links to other information is all available there.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

eaglespirit (26th February 2015), loveoflife (29th March 2014), Positive Vibe Merchant (12th September 2013)

15. Link to Post #28
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dawn (here)
    Quote Samvado: I went to Glastonbury doing the first 3 initiations in 2010 (I think it was). I had read the book and found it interesting. Big changes within the upcoming 6 month where promised, none happened ... The procedure itself appeared rediculous to me, you basically stare at models of 3-d spheres of different formations, a text is then read to you which you are supposed to repeat. Thats all. Well, maybe it's just me <sigh...>
    I wonder if you had your circuits tested before and after the ceremony Samvado? This work is 'beyond the mind'... that is it is not understood by the mind. When I took my first weekend Template ceremonies the only ones available were #1 and #2. Now there are 10. I remembered being totally confused by the language and struggling to remain conscious during the ceremonies. 2 years later I took 1&2 over again and added 3&4. It was really interesting to me that the language for the ceremonies was simple, easy to understand, and I was not bored at all. I spoke to Juliet Carter about this and she said that when circuits are unconnected most people have a really tough time understanding the language and the ceremonies.

It would be interesting for you to listen to the ceremony again and see what you think now that your circuits are connected.

This is the understanding of the Template in a nutshell, "Our circuits are disconnected and thus we cannot receive information clearly from the universe around us. With connected circuits we can respond to the flow of life and the changes necessary to create a balanced future".... these are my words, but I think Juliet and Jiva would agree with them wholeheartedly
    well, nice words, but believe me, I have 40 years of esoteric experiences of many colors under my belt, I KNOW if something works or not. This does not do anything, for me anyway. I wont throw good money after bad money either, its called "learning".

One example which initially looked even weirder than these "ceremonies" is Prof. William Bengston's healing technique. I learned it (in all of 2 days) and have healed numerous people with it, 3 cancer cases included. Now, THATS stuff that works (just so you can see I can tell the difference).

I case you have any doubts re: my doing the ceremonies: I attach a picture I took in April 2010 in Glastonbury. For me it represents the spirit of this issue

16. Link to Post #29
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,263 times in 2,725 posts

Hello Dawn,

It's you again trying to do good service to others. I wonder why there is an "all of jiminiis thread on the sticky and no " all of Dawns thread"

Anyways I came to Avalon after I google breatharianism following my reading it on truthquest2. Your thread welcomes me here actually. although I may never become a breatharian I have benefited from the attempt so greatly. I can say for sure that I now have a working prana processors that compensate for nutrients which I cannot get from the stomach. My theory is this. The fact that we have an stomach there sure to be some use for it. and the use is "this is where the bulk of nutrients for the body should come' (we have the bulk of mind in the stomach as discuss somewhere), the prana processor acts as a nutrient balancer for the body (we have an smaller mind near the prana processors which I believe is more accurate and powerful although smaller). Another theory is that we lost the functioning of the prana processor because we eat three times a day plus snacks in between. What happened to me is that everytime I starve myself there is a pain where the prana processors are located, indicating that it is struggling to come up with lack of nutrients. Also everyday right after sundown the pain is there everyday. indicating that the prana processors are struggling to gather and process prana where there are no prana in the environment. My procees was very simple I did a pinapple fast for two days and then it only (very) when very hungry for a month. Now I can eat my fill but I now eat once a day to keep my prana processors active. At times I eat bananas during lunchtime and breakfast when hungry especially when I am having a physical day. You and the rest who simply stop eating are exemption. For every rule there is an exemption.

Then there is kefir thread. I recently have my water kefir. first few days of taking my stomach will complain sometimes burning sensation and sometimes not good bowel movement. So what I did was to use the zapper I made copied from Dr. Hulda clark. Thinking that I should kill bad bacteria first. Afterwards kefir became better and now after barely a couple of weeks I am addicted to it. And yes it benefited my health greatly.

Then there is your Hormesis thread. Well I am having problem finding it in local market.

Then this thread again. Although I have objections. Goes like this, a couple live naked in the dessert and able to acquire knowledge how to make video to reconnect circuits. Here is my simple belief "If a person is able to connect with source he/she will be able to know for sure that he does not have sell something to source" and to think that the CDs are kept multiplying.

I have tried the fountain of youth exercise although seemed as absurd but I was surprised of the benefits it gave me. I was able to download it free in the internet. And by virtue of your reputation I would be willing to try this another absurd idea had I been able to download it free. Because by then I have nothing to lose except for an small ego flake perhaps.

What have you contributed is of great value

thank you

julian

do you other threads?

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Christine (30th March 2014), Dawn (29th March 2014), loveoflife (29th March 2014)

18. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 435 posts

Does walking bare-foot along the beach each day have the same benefits, I wonder...

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lunaflare For This Post:

Dawn (29th March 2014), loveoflife (29th March 2014), Positive Vibe Merchant (13th September 2013)

20. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Quote Bubu: What have you contributed is of great value, thank you.... julian...... do you other threads?
    Hi Julian, on every post here on Avalon there is an Icon at the upper left of the post with a picture. Above that is the name of the person doing the post in blue. If you click on the poster's name you will be taken to their profile page... and if you look there on the Left column of their profile page there is a link to all the threads that person has created, and all the posts they have made on Avalon. You are welcome to look at mine, I love dialoging with you.

Quote Samvado: One example which initially looked even weirder than these "ceremonies" is Prof. William Bengston's healing technique. I learned it (in all of 2 days) and have healed numerous people with it, 3 cancer cases included. Now, THATS stuff that works (just so you can see I can tell the difference)..... I case you have any doubts re: my doing the ceremonies: I attach a picture I took in April 2010 in Glastonbury. For me it represents the spirit of this issue
    Samvado, first let me apologise to you. I was not intending to imply that you are in any way out of integrity, lacking in knowledge, or lying. It appears you felt it necessary to defend yourself from me, therefore I must have communicated poorly. I'm not sure what the meaning of the photograph you took is in relation to the Template? What 'spirit of the matter' were you trying to communicate? Perhaps you would like to explain. This thread is about the Template Ceremonies and I welcome your input.

I would like to say that every person's path is different, in my experience. I have found that what meets my needs and fulfills me may not do the same for the next person. Did you have your circuits tested before and after the ceremony? What did you find?

I really did not notice much change in my life until the 5th ceremony. I have been going to continuing ceremonies because of an 'inner calling'. If you do not have this calling, then I really don't think you should attend... and that goes for everything and anything you run across in life. I value your contribution to this thread and wish you well.

Quote Lunaflare: Does walking bare-foot along the beach each day have the same benefits, I wonder...
    No, it doesn't. The circuits that connect through the template are all around the body. Some are in the physical body, and some are in the space around the body (where the pranic, mental, emotional and so on bodies are located). These broken circuits have to do with our inability as a species to create a reality which is more suited to our freedom to become all that we are. They are an answer to the blocks we run into when we try to change things here on the planet.

Yet, I think walking barefoot is great. Are you a barefoot walker? I also use the wands of Horus as I walk, in order to open circuits in my body, align all my bodies with each other, and balance my brain waves. My older body requires a lot of care in order to remain open and I have a number of daily habits designed to aid this. Walking barefoot is terrific for helping circuits in the physical body remain open.
    Last edited by Dawn; 13th September 2013 at 04:55.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

loveoflife (29th March 2014), Rich (13th September 2013)

22. Link to Post #32
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Samvado, first let me apologise to you. I was not intending to imply that you are in any way out of integrity, lacking in knowledge, or lying. It appears you felt it necessary to defend yourself from me, therefore I must have communicated poorly. I'm not sure what the meaning of the photograph you took is in relation to the Template? What 'spirit of the matter' were you trying to communicate? Perhaps you would like to explain. This thread is about the Template Ceremonies and I welcome your input.
    well, the picture is a tid bit sarcastic, of course, but would you believe this service is for real ? :-)

so I am asuming the entire "Template" shebang is just a money making scheme of a couple that really needed some cash (if you read the book you know what I mean).

I don't know, but if you say "my life really only changed after the 5th ceremony" - you might as well have said: the adverts for ceremony 1 thru 4 where a fraud - because nothing much happened after THEM - as opposed to what (to me at least) was promised..

Now, if whatever happened to you can be definitely and without doubt attributed to the ceremonies I would be very much interested in how you determine that. I mean, most people are going thru phases of developement, it may likely just be a coincidence.

However, I am stating my case to warn people that this could just be an expensive experience in looking at weird wire-frames with even weirder texts read to them :-)

I mentioned Bengston because it has the same "strangeness" factor IMO, but it works. So you see, I am not an armchair-philosopher, I do try out things before I judge them.
    Last edited by samvado; 13th September 2013 at 18:56.

23. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Quote Samvado: so I am asuming the entire "Template" shebang is just a money making scheme of a couple that really needed some cash (if you read the book you know what I mean).
    I see that, for you, the emperor has no clothes. I think it is brave to stand up and say this if it is your reality.

Just to be clear to others who check out this thread. I definitely did see changes in my personal abilities that went deeper in every ceremony. I don't really like to talk about this because I think the experience is different for everyone depending on what their path and destiny is. Some people are born with bodies that are naturally thin, while others have bodies that tend towards being heavy. Some people are born with higher IQs in one area than others. Everyone has their own experience and their own limits. A person with a low IQ would not get much from attending a John Hopkins University lecture, and a naturally thin person would not find a Weight Watchers meeting useful.

For others reading this thread, let me say that I have benefited greatly, in my both awareness and in my consciousness, from doing this work. I have had some very interesting and powerful Siddhis manifest immediately following several ceremonies. These are never discussed in the ceremonies because everyone's experience is very different. For me and many others, the template has proven to be an important key. This thread is for those who resonate with this work.

I would also like to add something about money here, because it is actually one of my pet peeves. I know enough of Juliet and Jiva to know that they are not making money beyond bare necessities from doing this. They could have chosen to do almost anything else with their lives, and had an easier time of it... and made waaay more money. This work has cost them dearly, and they have had to suffer both political and social consequences. The same Home Land security that keeps us all in the dark has also prevented Juliet from coming into the USA more than once. Seems they are actually a threat to TPTB. Usually people who complain about money are not the ones who think a bank teller, a realtor, a sailor, a janitor, or a policeman should not be paid for their time. I'm not sure why you should decide that the Carters should not be paid for their life long work. Perhaps you think they are getting rich? Unfortunately they really are not. I am sorry you feel you wasted your money.

It seems this work is not suited to you.
    Last edited by Dawn; 14th September 2013 at 08:05.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

conk (1st October 2013), GaelVictor (14th September 2013), loveoflife (29th March 2014), TargeT (7th December 2013)

25. Link to Post #34
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,346 times in 21,472 posts

Quote Posted by samvado (here)
    However, I am stating my case to warn people that this could just be an expensive experience in looking at weird wire-frames with even weirder texts read to them :-)
    Thank-you for stating your case here.

Probably best to continue any further elaborations on a separate thread.

I do not myself have knowledge of the topic of this thread; just a sense that sufficiently large divergence between posters, once stated as you have done, is better continued on separate threads, if it is continued.

Thanks!
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Dawn (29th March 2014), loveoflife (29th March 2014)

27. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member GreenGuy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,950 times in 424 posts

I spent some time at this most interesting website. I was disappointed that the actual ceremonies are not presented, although it's possible I just didn't find them in the short time I spent there. I have bookmarked the site and will explore it further. My initial impression is that the site is selling a product. I don't have anything against people selling things, but to frame a product as cosmic wisdom is fraudulent. It's business.

I hope I'm mistaken, and will be able to learn more about this matter without a money transaction. Real wisdom costs, but it can't be framed in dollars.

28. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Green Guy, many people share your view. However I have found a number of people on the planet who offer truly profound gifts. Their life requires that they focus on their 'spiritual gifts' (horrible phrase however I don't know a better one) full time in order to bring profound information into conscious awareness which can be then taught to others.

In the old days the full time spiritual aspirants and teachers had a system of monasteries or were the village healers. Monasteries were supported through donations, and the monks also begged food from their communities. The system of monasteries allowed the monks to walk from one monastery to another, blessing and teaching the communities they passed through along the way. Medicine men were supported by their villages and communities so that they could devote full time to learning to go deeply into their craft.

Now we have the modern world... if we still think that spiritual growth and development is important then how do we expect to find depth without having some of the members of our race delve deeply into the energies and consciousness full time. And if someone does this, then how do we expect them to live, eat, and pay for housing without money???

Your idea that wisdom and spiritual teachings are always free is a very limiting one... perhaps you have not looked fully at the situation in the modern world today. As for me.... I have no trouble at all paying a good teacher who has brought gems of wisdom back from their deep inner journey to share with me.

I believe Jiva and Juliet are such people..... but you are entitled to think that their work is 'worthless' and has 'no value' and that it therefore should be given to you for nothing.

You know what they say, "You get what you pay for". If you are not willing to see something as valuable then you likely are not ready to receive its benefit fully.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

fourty-two (6th December 2013), loveoflife (29th March 2014), TargeT (7th December 2013)

30. Link to Post #37
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,656 times in 8,694 posts

any chance you could elaborate on the muscle testing?

My general mental state is one of skepticism, but one should be even skeptical of that... so I think this topic is worth further perusal, especially with time as the only commitment (though, our use of "time" is truly one of the few things we actually own).

I'm still deeply entrenched in the "modern lifestyle", thinking about bills and job, working 24 out of 30 days a month and cycling between being fine with it and wondering who invented this crazy hampsterwheel of distraction.

thanks for the personal testimony, these always mean more to me than anything else (though I am still conscious of how powerful we are/can be, placebo is the proof there, so thinking a thing will or will not work can have a large influence on its outcome).
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

31. The Following User Says Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Dawn (29th March 2014)

32. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,227 times in 312 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    any chance you could elaborate on the muscle testing?

My general mental state is one of skepticism, but one should be even skeptical of that... so I think this topic is worth further perusal, especially with time as the only commitment (though, our use of "time" is truly one of the few things we actually own).

I'm still deeply entrenched in the "modern lifestyle", thinking about bills and job, working 24 out of 30 days a month and cycling between being fine with it and wondering who invented this crazy hampsterwheel of distraction.

thanks for the personal testimony, these always mean more to me than anything else (though I am still conscious of how powerful we are/can be, placebo is the proof there, so thinking a thing will or will not work can have a large influence on its outcome).

At 1:03:19 on this video you can see a demonstration of kinesiology as it is used before and after Template ceremonies. This demonstration, with a person who had not yet done any ceremonies, shows the body's strengthened muscle response as various circuit test points are temporarily reconnected using representatives of the elements (a flame and both an Earth and non- Earth crystal, (Moldavite) in this demonstration), and /or specific items of sacred geometry, in this case the 5 Platonic solids, Water (icosahedron), Air (octahedron), Earth (cube), Fire (tetrahedron) and Ether (dodecahedron). After the Template ceremonies the strength of the reconnected circuits is permanent.

In this fascinating interview, Veronica Keen talks to Jennifer Carmen, an ambassador for The Template.

An outline of some of the ceremonies is explained and this is followed by a simple demonstration of temporary reconnection of some of the human body's circuits. Permanent reconnection, and its benefits, can be achieved by attendance of a Template course.

www.thetemplateorg.com

Veronica Keen is the wife of the late Montague Keen, a prominent academic and researcher with the Society for Psychical Research in London, England.
    Last edited by loveoflife; 29th March 2014 at 03:21.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to loveoflife For This Post:

Dawn (29th March 2014), Karezza (24th October 2015)

34. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

It is the desire of the originators of the Template Ceremonies that eventually all the ceremonies will be available on video for those who cannot attend a ceremony in person for whatever reason, and also freely available for those who lack funds to attend ceremonies.

The making of the second video is now in production. I am sure that you can imagine after watching the following video, they are not cheap to make.

Quote The Template is a holonomic model of transcendence; a journey of remembrance, forgiveness, resurrection and ultimately transcendence of the dualistic mortal paradigm.
    Here is the first ceremony (best watched in HD) on Vimeo.

1st Template Ceremony, Original Innocence

As a result of the genetic modification of the Human DNA, almost all of our foundation circuits are in a state of disconnection, creating a distorted sense of self that has led to fear, shame, guilt and disease.

The disruption of the bio-circuitry relating to our primal resonant relationships with our mothers and fathers affects our ability to engage unconditionally in relationships. However, it is no longer necessary or ultimately effective to engage in lengthy post-mortems of childhood, casting ourselves into the trauma-vortex of past tragedies and injustices, reinforcing identities anchored in disempowering scenarios. By reconnecting the vital circuits that relate to conception, gestation, birth and childhood, healing is integrated on the DNA level.

The Ceremony of Original Innocence takes us back to our first choice, prior to our first breath, reminding us of our true identity - creators rather than victims.

The key to this shift in perception is forgiveness, the bedrock of the shamanic journey. To embrace forgiveness is to embody the living mandala of love, upon which is based the fundamental Human ethic, acknowledging your “response-ability” within the interconnectedness of all creation.

Although it is possible to be born with the Water Circuits connected they are almost always disrupted by guilt, regret and anger. Reconnecting these circuits clears these negative emotions, liberating relationships from destructive patterns.

The reconnection of the Thymus Circuit activates the T-cells of the immune system. This has a powerful effect on health.

With the reconnection of the Air Circuits, the pineal-hypothalamus-pituitary complex is revitalised, as the pineal is now enabled to receive the full spectrum of the geometric language of light.
    Last edited by loveoflife; 29th March 2014 at 03:30.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to loveoflife For This Post:

Dawn (29th March 2014)

36. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

The Template Ceremonies, reconnect bio electric circuitry in our bodies. These circuits were disconnected in ancient times by the Annunaki, of Zecharia Sitchin and The Cuneiform Summerian Tablets fame. These god imposters genetically manipulated our DNA, to dumb us down into a slave race. Which is the present state of humanity today.

For those not familiar with the genetic manipulation of humanity, i will refer you to the following video. Which is only one source of information among many.

For those with more time on their hands who want to go deeper into the subject of alien manipulation of the the human race from ancient times to the present day. The following is an excellently sourced and well researched series that provides and alternative history of our species.

The Anunnaki or Anunnaku are a group of Sumerian mythological and Akkadian deities related to, and in some cases overlapping with, the Annuna (the 'Fifty Great Gods') and the Igigi (minor gods). The name is variously written "da-nuna", "da-nuna-ke4-ne", or "da-nun-na", meaning something like 'those of royal blood'.
    The head of the Anunnaki council was the Great Anu, the sky god, and the other members were his offspring. His throne was inherited by Enlil, resulting in a dispute between Enlil and his brother Enki regarding who was the rightful leader. Enki was an alchemist and was said to have created mankind.

The Anunnaki were the High Council of the Gods, and Anu's companions. They were distributed through the Earth and the Underworld. The best known of them were Asaru, Asarualim, Asarualimnunna, Asaruludu, En-Ki (Ea for the Akkadians), Namru, Namtillaku and Tutu.

Some 'ancient astronaut' theorists such as Zecharia Sitchin (q.v.), Sherry Shriner, Laurence Gardner and David Icke claim that the Anunnaki were in fact extra-terrestrials who came to Earth in antiquity and created or tampered with the genetic makeup of primitive mankind. They propose various readings of the word, two of which are "anu-na-ki" and "an-unnak-ki", both translated something like 'those who came from heaven to Earth'.

'Ancient astronaut theory' is most notably popularized by authors such as Erich von Daniken and Zecharia Sitchin. These theories often claim that human beings are either the descendants or creations of aliens who landed on Earth millennia ago, ideas that are commonly dismissed by the scientific community. Another element of this view is the suggestion that much of human wisdom or religion was given to man by extraterrestrial visitors in ancient times. This possibility has been considered by some scientists, including Carl Sagan and I.S. Shklovskii, but the lack of hard evidence and the nature of the concept makes it unpopular among the scientific community.

Other channeled material claims that the Anunnaki came from the Pleiades. Icke claims that they were of reptilian nature and that they fed on human flesh.

Some of the ancient astronaut theory is based on the idea that we have not found a "missing link", the Sumerians' knowledge of the solar system, and the Sumerians' crediting their knowledge and crafts directly to the gods.

Or in a nutshell , Michael Tellinger.

This genetic manipulation still continues today. In an attempt to keep us from waking up.

Last edited by loveoflife; 29th March 2014 at 03:56.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to loveoflife For This Post:

Baby Steps (24th February 2015), Christine (30th March 2014), Dawn (29th March 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast