+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast

Thread: Connecting the Broken Circuits in Our Bodies to Prepare for the future

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,309 times in 5,717 posts

Default Re: Connecting the Broken Circuits in Our Bodies to Prepare for the future

Quote Posted by samvado (here)
    Prof. William Bengston's healing technique. I learned it (in all of 2 days) and have healed numerous people with it, 3 cancer cases included. Now, THATS stuff that works (just so you can see I can tell the difference).
    The thread alerted me to William Bengston. He is coming from a sociology perspective about using energy medicine. This is a very interesting interview.

He uses a mental technique of cycling rapidly through prepared list of things that produces within the hands on healer a feeling of "flow". IMO, this is creating heart/mind coherence. IMO when I have been in a healing environment, this "flow" and heart/mind synchronization could be felt.

Quote ell me this image-cycling technique. Describe to me the technique you use and that you teach other people.

The image-cycling technique involves extremely rapid imaging of things that are important to you and very specific, that you're imaging in consort with the experience of an emotion. That's as short as I can make it.

That was pretty succinct.

So if I am doing the technique now, I might be imaging several hundred images a second of things that have been prepared by me in advance.

Hundreds of images in one second?

Yes. I could go faster than that, but hundreds of images a second of things in a list of images that I've prepared, that are idiosyncratic to me and the things that I want. This is done in response to emotion. That's the real short version. That's the three-by-five index card.

OK, but hold on. I'm imagining like a filmstrip of images.

Wonderful.

And yet I can't imagine that many in a second. A second seems pretty fast to me.

Yep.

Am I not cycling fast enough?

Yes. You're not cycling fast enough.

I'm slow.

Well, frankly, I've probably put in more practice than you have, and it's a skill that is awkward to begin and awkward to master, like any other skill. I liken it to playing sports: if you have never played tennis before and I'm a competitive tennis player, and you and I played on opposite sides, we wouldn't be playing the same game.

OK, so the idea is I do this rapid image-cycling with the emotion connected, while my hands are on someone, or while I'm directing the energy of my hands to another person?

You would do the rapid image-cycling in response to any emotion -- any emotion! -- and if you have mastered it, you've done it without detracting from the experience you're having. In kind of an analogous way -- I think the best analogies I can come up with are in sports, so I'll go back to tennis. First of all, the first time you go out on a tennis court and try to hit a ball, it's ugly. It's going in the wrong direction, it's going straight up, it's going backward, and you think this can't be done. Many hours later, you're playing a game that's reasonable, maybe a couple of years later. You keep getting better, so it's not like, "OK, I'm done! Here's your graduation certificate. You're a tennis player." There's no such thing as a tennis player. It's a continuum of skill. If you get good at it- First of all, you put in a lot of time, but if you get good at it, the other thing you do is that you don't pay attention to what you're doing. There's enormous literature on this, and it's mostly surrounding sports, but I think it works in life, generally, and it's called flow.

Yes.

I used to be a tournament ping-pong player. You can't have a faster game than ping-pong. I mean, it's brutal! So the ball's coming at you at like 120 miles an hour, and you're 15 feet away. You get hurt if you get hit by a ping-pong ball, and so not many people play like that. It hurts, so you know you'll have a welt for quite a bit of time. You can't think about ping-pong and be any good at it.

Yes.

You've got to practice your brains out, and then you have to experience. I don't know how else to describe it. You experience it as-I've been in tournaments playing against people who hit the ball real hard, and I can't even see the ball, and I find my body in a particular position, and I'm hitting the ball back harder at them than they hit it at me, and I have no- I'm watching! I'm a spectator! This is almost an out-of-body experience.

Yes, so is the idea behind doing the image-cycling technique that you get into a flow state?

Yes.

That's the idea.

Yes, and it takes a long time. For some. Some people take to it better.

Why do you suspect that this it that we can't measure occurs when the healer is in a flow state, or is more likely to occur when the healer is in a flow state?

The best I can I can give you is an intuitive hunch. So if I go into very, very rapid imaging, something happens to me physiologically. I can demonstrate the physiological changes. I can do it in an EEG, in an MRI, I can do the physiological correlates all around me; the random-event generators go nutty when I do it, the micro-pulsations go nutty, stuff goes nutty around me. I feel something.
    http://realitysandwich.com/117899/ex...ndson_healing/
    IMO, this is all interlinked with the truth about how we as a human instrument trigger healing mechanisms AND VERY EXCITING. Overview of rapid image cycling...

Quote Step 1—Each volunteer was required to make a list of at
    least 20 things that he or she wanted, and to write them down
    without regard to when or how they might be realized. There
    was no upper limit to the number of items. Each item was
    required to be specific and could involve material things,
    health issues, and other people. There is a strict ethical rule
    that any list items involving other people must have the other
    person’s knowledge and consent, although the other people
    do not have to practice the technique.
    Step 2—The items on the list were translated into images
    of the things already accomplished, without regard to when
    or how. Each item was required to be be an end goal, not a
    means to an end. To illustrate, many people say they want
    money. Upon reflection, it is really that they want money
    because they want to buy something. It is that something
    that is the image, not the money. If there are health issues,
    the images that are constructed imply that the health issues
    have already been resolved. For example, if the person has
    bad knees that prevent he or she from taking part in a par-
    ticular sport, it is the image of playing the sport rather than
    wanting to fix the knees that is required. If the image be-
    comes realized then the health issues have been resolved.
    And, when the image becomes realized it should be taken
    off the list because it is already accomplished. Each of these
    images is unique to each individual, and considerable time
    is usually spent in the construction of each cycling list.
    There have been exceptions to this. When the experiments
    involved volunteers, it was requested that each person have
    as one item on his or her list the image of us collectively
    raising glasses of champagne to toast success. If the image
    became realized, the mice would have already been remit-
    ted. Notice that the image does not contain the questions of
    how or when we would have been successful in the exper-
    iment, nor does it matter whether the volunteers believed
    the image might come to be realized. The cycling technique
    is manifestly not an attempt to get people to think positively.
    Step 3—The images must be memorized so that they can
    be recalled without effort. This also takes considerable time
    and practice before the person does not struggle with trying
    awkwardly to recollect or reconstruct the images.
    Step 4—all of the previous steps have been preparation
    for the actual practice of image cycling. Once they have been
    mastered, cycling is the process of going through the im-
    ages for an instant at a time while experiencing any emo-
    tion. It makes no difference whether the emotion being ex-
    perienced by the person is positive or negative.
    It is important to cycle through the list as rapidly as pos-
    sible for as long as the emotion is experienced. After con-
    siderable practice, an experienced subject should be able to
    cycle through at least a couple of dozen images per second
    http://www.livingwaterunity.org/pick...ds%20Paper.pdf
    Here is a link to further interview with Dean Radin at IONS http://www.noetic.org/library/audio-...aling-with-wi/
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 29th March 2014 at 06:18.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Baby Steps (24th February 2015), Dawn (29th March 2014), eaglespirit (26th February 2015), Karezza (3rd April 2016), Meggings (13th February 2015)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,209 times in 1,149 posts

Default Re: Connecting the Broken Circuits in Our Bodies to Prepare for the future

Quote TargeT: any chance you could elaborate on the muscle testing?
    OMG... I totally missed your question... sorry.

At the beginning and end of every template ceremony you are told to hold your hand on a circuit. The first ceremony connects 12 of them, so you have a number of holds you do one at a time. With the other arm you hold your arm out to the side straight. Before the ceremony you can see how strong or weak you are.... at the end of the ceremony you can choose to be tested again and you will find that a 100 pound+ weight could be hung off of the outstretched testing arm and you would not even feel it... your strength will increase to profound levels after each ceremony.

The first ceremony tests 12 circuits that are possible for everyone to have fully connected. Most people have many that are not fully functioning or are broken, as evidenced by weakness in the testing arm. This is due to traumas and programming that disempowers us while we are growing up and experiencing our human life. Only one person on the planet ever showed through muscle testing that all of these 12 circuits were fully connected and functional... that person was in New Zealand and it turned out that his parents had a flower of life tatooed onto his back as an infant.

The remainder of the ceremonies deal with circuits which are almost never connected in the general population, though I imagine that some advanced practitioners of some disciplines might have functional ones to a certain extent. When people are tested for these circuits before a ceremony they always test as weak as kittens... and afterwards... as strong as elephants.

The muscle testing will show a circuit remains connected virtually forever, even many years later. There used to be a tiny (4'4") elderly woman, affectionately nicknamed 'Mini Mouse', who volunteered to help arrange and set up these ceremonies in Silicon Valley. She was often chosen as a test subject, for as a very small and elderly person, it did not seem as though she would be very strong. However, Mighty Mouse always tested solid, no matter how much weight was put on her testing arm for any of the circuits which she had connected during a previous ceremony.

So why might connected circuits be important? Circuits are the way in which the body receives energy flows and information. A body that is only partially functional with broken or damaged circuits is not as good a tool as one that is fully connected.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

Christine (30th March 2014), Meggings (13th February 2015), seko (29th March 2014), TargeT (10th February 2015)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

very interesting, thanks for the response.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Dawn (30th March 2014), loveoflife (29th March 2014)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,227 times in 312 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    very interesting, thanks for the response.
    You can do your own testing, there are several videos on kinesiology on youtube, that explain self testing techniques.

Here is one.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to loveoflife For This Post:

conk (11th May 2016), Dawn (30th March 2014)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

Quote Love of Life: You can do your own testing, there are several videos on kinesiology on youtube, that explain self testing techniques.

Here is one.
    It sounds like you may have taken some of the template ceremonies... yes? The only circuits everyone might have connected are the 12 which are addressed in the first ceremony. The remainder of the circuits connected by these ceremonies are just NEVER connected (well, I did meet one yogi who had connected 1 of the rest during a kundalini experience)

At this point there have been many participants and so connecting circuits is not too challenging. Each time a new circuit was 'given' to Juliet and Jiva, followed by information on how to help others connect too there was a lot of drama in surrounding nature. There have been sudden thunderclaps with gale force winds arising out of nowhere during a first time connection on some of the circuits. There also have been some other intense nature phenomena. And in the beginning when a new circuit comes into our consciousness the early participants have a lot of emotional stuff and trauma memories arise. Now, thanks to work done by so many, new people can take the ceremonies available currently without all the fanfare which seems to accompany changes in the human consciousness.

Last edited by Dawn; 30th March 2014 at 00:37.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

Meggings (13th February 2015)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,227 times in 312 posts

[QUOTE=Dawn;815895]
    It sounds like you may have taken some of the template ceremonies... yes?
    Yes. i am a templateer and familiar with the material.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to loveoflife For This Post:

Dawn (31st March 2014), Meggings (13th February 2015)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

It is time for me to reawaken this thread. Every few years Jiva Carter travels into the USA to personally conduct Template Ceremonies. He and Juliet have 2 new ceremonies to offer all of us and they are available in the USA next week. I have seen both negative and positive comments on this thread.... this is to be expected with something that challenges the fabric of our current reality. The Template is about moving into liberation through reconnection with our original blueprint. Here is a quote from the latest newsletter from them.

Quote Both code 9 and code 10 are bluntly clear in their focus of renunciation from that which binds us in obedience to all forms of multi-sensory, psychocultural entrainment. The Template is not a workshop on how to make this reality work for you, how to feng shui your prison cell or rearrange the deck chairs on your own little Titanic. Those who can see the full overview of the global situation, who can look back objectively at the pattern of war, war and more war that is our history, and can imagine the playing out of the 'End Game', are those who will recognize that a model of transcendence is essential. Intrinsic to that model is the ability to transform the electromagnetic morphic field of consensus reality. The solution will not be found at the level of the problem.
    Here is a link to the complete newsletter: https://thetemplate.givezooks.com/ev...eremonies-6-10

One thing you will notice is that the way language is used is very different from the cadence and word choices normally used. This is simply an indication of how different this body of knowledge is. The USA is not the only place in the world these ceremonies are offered... so no matter where you live you are likely near a location where you can have them

Quote The 10th Ceremony has marked 28 years of accumulating and sharing a model of transcendence and the completion of two of its phases. When we realized, in the first Ceremony, that the pituitary, hypothalamus, pineal complex was engaged in the process of reinstating circuits of electromagnetic energy, we understood the scope of the work we were undertaking. It immediately went from a therapeutic method of healing the issues that could allow for better relationships, self-fulfilment and love - rendering this mortal life span more acceptable - to a process through which the transcendence of this fear-based mortal paradigm was achievable. We knew these organs were active in the production of neuro-chemicals and transmitters, and that the ability to change brain chemistry was connected to the propensity to access any time or energy level in the universe. It was a matter of receiving, deciphering and utilising light. We recently experienced the beginning of the next phase, which is that of Actualisation. What we experienced of the 11th Ceremony elucidated the trajectory of this path more dynamically than any other.

Not a day passes when we don't recognise how fortunate we are to be a part of the Template.
    I plan to update this thread after I complete the new ceremonies... though in my experience, they usually unfold in my life over time.... and they keep unfolding for years after I experience them.
    Last edited by Dawn; 1st February 2015 at 09:54.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

eaglespirit (10th February 2015), Fox (1st February 2015), Meggings (13th February 2015), spiritwind (12th February 2015), Stephanie (25th February 2015), ulli (11th February 2015)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

I have now completed all 10 available Template ceremonies.

I am leaving a brief report on the latest Ceremonies (5-10). Many years ago I underwent a deep transformation. At one point I became a breatharian and lived on breath alone for a month or more. Eating again was a choice I made, in order to socialize with other people, and it was difficult because my body did not want to eat and fought me all the way.

After I began eating again, the circuits which allowed me to live on breath atrophied, and I could no longer access that ability. The latest Template ceremonies have allowed me to re-established those circuits, this time with conscious understanding of how I do it and what I do.

Breathing is now a completely different experience than before the ceremonies. Instead of using breath which is focused on oxygen, I now experience breath which comes from INside my heart. Each inbreath results in my heart being flooded with pranic light, while each outbreath distributes this light through my body and the solar system.

I highly recommend these ceremonies!!! You will leave with a different body and mind than before you came.

Ceremony is more powerful than Ritual
    Ceremony: a celebration of remembering who you are. In a ceremony ONE time makes a permanent change
    Ritual: something done to manipulate reality, which must be done over and over in order to hold the mutant change in place
    Last edited by Dawn; 10th February 2015 at 19:45.

16. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

dan33 (11th February 2015), DeDukshyn (11th February 2015), eaglespirit (10th February 2015), Flash (11th February 2015), fourty-two (11th February 2015), Jean-Marie (10th February 2015), Limor Wolf (10th February 2015), Meggings (13th February 2015), RunningDeer (10th February 2015), Sierra (13th February 2015), spiritwind (12th February 2015), Stephanie (10th February 2015), T Smith (11th February 2015), TargeT (10th February 2015), ulli (11th February 2015), Violet (11th February 2015)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,179 times in 2,653 posts

Just a refresh, Love You : )

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

dan33 (11th February 2015), Dawn (11th February 2015), Meggings (13th February 2015)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Thanks Eagle spirit!

The majority of posts on Avalon are about looking for, and finding, the dark twisted side of this reality. I think it is important to actually see all of this. However, when we are done realizing how absolutely AWFUL it is... then... comes a decision to move away and into a new place of power and strength.

The Template is one of the many ways offered which actually works. It is not about knowing... it is about ACTUALIZING this knowledge and EMBODYING the cure for this mutant reality. It is about re-membering who you are and ACTUALLY BECOMING that.

'They' may do Satanic Rituals, poison lay lines, install a mechanistic moon to keep us all off balance, etc. However, their rituals need constant repetition in order to continue to work and manipulate us. This is because they are attempting an ongoing manipulation of us and our reality in order to keep our minds imprisoned.

Ceremony, on the other hand, needs only to be done ONCE in order to re-mind us to re-member what has been forgotten. We are the ones we have been looking for and waiting for. The true power is in us. Ceremony is not a manipulation... it is a celebration.
    Last edited by Dawn; 11th February 2015 at 03:04.

20. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

eaglespirit (11th February 2015), Flash (11th February 2015), fourty-two (11th February 2015), Fox (11th February 2015), guayabal (11th February 2015), JRS (11th February 2015), mab777 (24th February 2015), Meggings (12th February 2015), Sierra (13th February 2015), spiritwind (12th February 2015), Stephanie (25th February 2015), T Smith (11th February 2015), ulli (11th February 2015)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

Bumping this for ALL of PA...that are looking!

1st Template Ceremony, Original Innocence on Vimeo
    http://vimeo.com/37153242

It just may just be for everyone that wants to change everything, personally!
    There are other ways, but,
    This is simply and powerfully 'higher music', and I am ever grateful for Dawn BEing here at PA! : )

If Dawn was not here I would not have integrated the Template work into my life in the past for this future that is now a present!

....my edited personal email of Dawn's prior post to a very Selfless Healing Friend:

The Templates ARE a Present!

The majority of posts here at this site trying to help others are about looking for and finding the dark twisted side of this reality.
    I think it is important to actually see all of this.
    However, when we are done realizing how absolutely AWFUL it is... then... comes a decision to move away and into a new place of power and strength.
    ...move away and into a new place of power and strength.

The Template is one of the many ways offered which actually works. It is not about knowing... it is about ACTUALIZING this knowledge and EMBODYING the cure for this mutant reality. It is about re-membering who you are and ACTUALLY BECOMING that.

'They', the perpetrators of not so nice things, may do dark rituals, poison ley lines, install a mechanistic moon to keep us all off balance, etc.
    However, their rituals need constant repetition in order to continue to work and manipulate us.
    This is because they are attempting an ongoing manipulation of us and our reality in order to keep our minds imprisoned.

Ceremony, on the other hand, needs only to be done ONCE in order to re-mind us to re-member what has been forgotten.
    We are the ones we have been looking for and waiting for. The true power is in us. Ceremony is not a manipulation... it is a Celebration!

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

Baby Steps (24th February 2015), Dawn (11th February 2015), Flash (11th February 2015), JRS (11th February 2015), LoneWolf76 (12th June 2016), Meggings (12th February 2015)

23. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

...I will be getting actively involved now, Dawn : )
    Spreading round and round and round....

Great listening to Karlos, feel we have met : )
    This "energy" IS passed on through talks like this by active Templates, imho!

Karlos Kukulcan on "Template" Life Changes
    http://lifechangesnetwork.com/?power...w=2588-podcast

http://lifechangesnetwork.com/karlos...adio-show-270/

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

Baby Steps (24th February 2015), Dawn (12th February 2015), JRS (12th February 2015), Meggings (12th February 2015)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Behind the scenes I have received a number of emails from people reading this thread and answering these has prompted me to add a post here.

Part of reconnecting to who we truly are can bring many people to a place where they are exquisitely sensitive. This is a double edged sword, for many things on this planet are very emotionally and physically painful. As our circuits activate (which is happening planet-wide now) we reconnect to our true self, and this reconnects us to all of life.

For many years I was an extreme sensitive, able to see many dimensions at once and to feel all of humanity. Lately the onslaught of structured waves from cell towers, satellites, HAARP, etc. has made this sensitivity even more painful. In order to minimize the pain, I became rather reclusive and used a lot of 'spiritual tools' designed to temporarily clear me through enhancing circuitry for the duration of their usage. Each day I spent time holding the Wands of Horace, using tools from IChingSystems.info, meditating, lying on an amethyst crystal mat with special music, etc. These all gave me relief from the bombardment of human suffering I constantly experienced. In addition I wore a rubellite and pearl necklace which helped to shield me from thought forms and entities. All of this helped me to maintain a balanced center of non-attachment... but it as a lot of work.

After the last 5 Template ceremonies I am now connected in such a way that I find I am not using all of the tools I needed previously. It seems that just breathing with my new circuitry is enough to provide me with a safe space in which to live. Although I am still aware of all around me, it is not bothering me in the same painful way. So far I have not run into any entities at all which can disturb me... which was a rather common experience previously.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

Baby Steps (24th February 2015), eaglespirit (12th February 2015), hohoemi (12th February 2015), mab777 (12th February 2015), Meggings (12th February 2015), Stephanie (25th February 2015), Sunny-side-up (13th February 2015), ulli (13th February 2015)

27. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

From Original Innocence DVD Booklet... and so it is : )
    You can download: http://www.thetemplateorg.com/news/downloads/

In order to enslave a race you take away its past, its memories, its ancestry…its identity. Humanity’s release from slavery must include an awakening to and a retrieval of our true history and thus in the collective Human psyche, a redefinition of God/Source.

Liberation and freedom are not political or religious issues - they are intrinsic to the definition of the divine Human blueprint prior to its modification. If you investigate the myriad of conspiracies now being revealed, the deeper you go the closer you come to the core conspiracy that is generating the manifestation of all the others - the conspiracy of the anomalous entropic paradigm itself, generated by the brain-wave frequency feedback of a genetically altered race. We ‘in-habit’ an isolated temporal zone that has been modified to enslave consciousness and deprive the individual of its sentient sovereignty.

The new paradigm, the new model of existence, will not come from better government, stricter policing or a more democratically organized global community. It will arise from a community that needs no governing at all. The new paradigm will be spun from the amalgamation of awakened consciousness transmitted by a unified people whose collective connection to Source will be fed into the bio-spheric membrane of Earth’s morphogenetic field.

The download of electromagnetic energy delivered by connected circuitry does not differentiate and is not concerned with the good/bad rollercoaster ride that constitutes the stimulus/response patterns of this mutant fear-based reality that most people identify as their life experience. The energetic connections of the Template are purely offered as the electromagnetic re-embrace of the individual field into the holistic space-time continuum so that your truth may open to you… within you.

The healing you experience as a result will be regulated by your own individual ability to integrate the collapsing of programs which have implicated your consciousness into the synthetic mutant matrix - and your desire and openness to align with cosmic order, as nature becomes your temple, and light your faith.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

Dawn (13th February 2015), Meggings (13th February 2015), sandy (13th February 2015), ulli (13th February 2015)

29. Link to Post #55
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,273 times in 1,132 posts

From the Template 2 video posted above ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-u-E89Q9jk )
    are many concepts that I know at an inner level to be true.

(beginning at 4:22 mark): "The masterpiece of human design is the sensory organ for planetary ascension, as earth is the sensory organ for human ascension. ... The physical vehicles we embody are the instruments through which we will transcend this fear-based reality and create through the resurrection of our full genetic potential a new paradigm, a golden age. ... The mind is more powerful than any particle accelerator, more sensitive than any radio receiver or the largest optical telescope, more complete in its grasp of information than any computer. The human body, its voice, its power of locomotion, and its imagination is a more than sufficient means for the exploration of any time or any energy level in the universe."

(around 3:33 mark): The concept of "regeneration at the FULCRUM LEVEL, changing the patterns of our behaviour, not by attempting to alter their obtuse manifestation, but by affecting the fountainhead from which they emerge" [effecting regeneration, not by going through the past crap stored in the emotional/mental bodies, but at the source cause] strikes me as most intelligent. I for one am heartily sick of others telling me I have repressed anger and to fix myself, as they yell out their anger towards me.

"Instead of searching for the out-of-body experience in order to realize our spiritual identity, we are aware that our physicality is the manifestation of the pinnacle of our divinity."

Once, some years ago, I was lounging in conversation with unseen friends in a higher dimension, and our talk turned to what exactly are "LIGHT CODES". As we discussed this, suddenly their "zoomed down" from a long way away a huge being (it appeared white to me) and it said: "Light codes are for those who talk directly to god."
    Last edited by Meggings; 13th February 2015 at 10:22.

30. Link to Post #56
    Netherlands Avalon Member joamarks's Avatar
    Thanks

i have some short rhetoric questions.
    not to start a discussion but to see if the people who watch this kind of video's are aware of the source where this is coming from.

these templates are channeled from the bird tribe.

has anyone here, studied this bird tribe intentions and origins?

to give a easy start, do you understand the symbol of the unfolded horizontal wings?
    like these ones:

http://politically-confused.blogspot...e-and-sun.html

i leave it by this..

greetings from a windy holland.

31. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

Joamarks, thank you for bringing this discussion into the 'proper' thread rather than continuing it on the breatharian thread. For anyone on Avalon who would like to follow this you might enjoy looking at 4 posts which began this conversation between joamarks and I here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post933504

I am aware that you have not taken part in any of the ceremonies Joamarks. Therefore you are using mental reasoning to attempt to frighten yourself and others away. Having attended the ceremonies I am well aware of what they do and how they work. IMHO doing a ceremony where I forgive others is a good thing. Using geometry in the ceremony is simply a language which relates to how all life forms are created here in this reality... (where all atoms and molecules use magnetic fields and light to combine and create the natural wonders on this planet).

Let me remind you that the circuits which are re-connected during Template ceremonies are natural circuits which can normally be briefly awakened with acupuncture, yoga, tai chi and so on. The main difference is that the ceremonies allow the circuits to remain permanently connected. When circuits in our body are functional we have balanced understanding and increased health. With broken or non-functional circuits our bodies provide us with distorted information.

I would really like to know why you think that having healthy functional circuits is a bad thing? Why are you so frightened of forgiving others and healing your body? I do not understand where you are coming from.

Where are you getting your information about the Template. What has frightened you into doing research to prove it is bad. Why have you decided not to have the benefit of functioning circuitry yourself?

I would like to say that just because clever advertisers and TPTB use ancient symbols in their ads and slogans does not make the symbols bad.... It does mean that those in power are attempting to use them to attract your interest.

How do you believe we should be working to connect the circuits in our bodies? What do you do to connect your circuits so that prana and life force can nourish your body and inform your wisdom? Do you have anything constructive to add to this discussion... an alternative way to heal perhaps?
    Last edited by Dawn; 25th February 2015 at 19:42.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

eaglespirit (25th February 2015), Stephanie (25th February 2015)

33. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

im sorry. just one our of typing went away by one misstep on my computer.
    it is not the first time :S

in my first answer i said i would keep it clean and to the point.
    something i clearly failed on this matter.....

it's to late now to do it all over again.

anyway i ended my first post with a positive note.

this man shows a sanitary mind on the sacred geometry.

brought by the magic of youtube oracle thanks to your thread here dawn
    watch it and enjoy a playfull artist at work.
    Last edited by joamarks; 27th February 2015 at 16:01.

34. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

Quote Joamarks: this man shows a sanitary mind on the sacred geometry.
    brought by the magic of youtube oracle thanks to your thread here dawn
    watch it and enjoy a playfull artist at work.

This film is really really magical. I have not gotten as deeply into geometry as Jiva Carter and Frank Russell have. I do know that the geometrists around the world are in touch with each other to share their ideas and work. Jiva considers his geometry a form of art that he creates. I think viewing the Russell video has been wonderful.

As humanity moves out of our fixed concrete understandings, we begin to see that forms in this reality are created by magnetic vortexes. Even our sun is a beautiful vortex (ie: black hole) rather than what we have thought (that it is made from burning gasses) from our heavy frozen view. People who study sacred geometry are beginning to understand that geometry represents a nanosecond view of a living vortex caught as it moves and morphs.

If you love this video you would really enjoy listening to Jiva Carter's talks before each ceremony.

I got interested in following up on the gift of your video link and, just for fun, went a little deeper into understanding Walter Russell. Just like Juliet Carter, he spent a lot of time in nature. He also died of the bubonic plague at age 14 and 'god spoke to him'. So his life's work was informed by time in nature, and connection to 'higher consciousness' beings. So, in the end of this discussion, the Carters are working with similar inner guidance as that Walter Russel enjoyed. I still do not understand why the Template is scary to you and you feel you must warn against it. As far as I can tell the wonderful video you gave a link to is an endorsement for beginning to understand life and form through geometry.

Anyway, here's a link to a talk that goes deeper into understanding who Frank Russell was and what informed his genius:
    Last edited by Dawn; 26th February 2015 at 20:58.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

eaglespirit (26th February 2015)

36. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

Hello dawn,
    Why is it that I say, be aware of malicious technology in new age Technics, including yoga, chi kung ect.

what i don't understand is that people can do energy gaining stuff on advise of somebody without checking themselves where or what source it is originating from.

It is like the good old computer analogy.
    We use free apps and software on our daily life basis.
    But nothing on internet is free anymore.
    For 99% the software is delivering what you want.
    A matter of fact, we can’t do without them anymore.
    But what about the other 1%.
    It is often spend on tracking devices or other viruses.

So I can hear you say, yes so what!
    I have a virus scanner.

Well, if you are familiar with scanners, you will know they always are one step behind.
    If they aren't, they probably share the same origin with the virus. (david ickes problem<> solution)

So we need to have an intuitive guide to know where you can safely use the internet.
    To be more obvious, don’t take the risk to visit porn sites if you want to be clear of viruses

Ok, now you see the importance for our personal intuitive guiding qualities brought by us by experience.
    We need our intuitive guide as natural as possible in line with mother Gaia.
    We don’t want to fish for information in troubled techno new age waters or cloud without this compass

this is why our intuitive guiding system is at risk doing new age stuff.

Because for a restless searching soul, new age sites are the spiritual porn.
    Im sorry for the hard comparison

Most people know by now that the so called free apps use our personal data
    It is stored in the cloud.

For example, Google uses this data to direct people who are looking for a specific subject, lets say bird tribes
    It uses the cloud to see where it can find the most popular information.
    This is coupled to a very sophisticated algorithm (sacral geometric) and a making money machine.

Not to earn a mountain of money but as means to guide the mass to a world they know or want.

the chance you find the right information to strengthen the band with Gaia is very small, because of course, that is not what they want.

I fact we all have already a very very strong analogue band with Gaia.

that is how it goes with all the technology and information we inherited from Atlantis.
    We lock into the Atlantis cloud, and download the good stuff which makes our lives so easy.
    But in the background our intuitive guides are altered. lead away from Gaia
    Without knowing we are playing our role in a big comeback for Atlantis fantasy.

In the endless universe of other dimensions the lost souls are guided by angels and spirit guides.

Now, there are good angels and bad ones.

It’s important to know why.

They need to be there both, because it is up to us to make a decision.
    To make a choice between them. not out of fear obviously but from this hart place, out of love.

That is our human role here on earth.

You can’t simply rule out the bad ones. Or fight them.

That’s why I’m not afraid of this template technology, nor do I say it is evil and has to die.

learn from it, use it, gather experience and make up your mind at some time in the future.

Meanwhile, study Michael Tsarion and joseph Campbell’s great work on mythological stories.

Find out where our angst is originated.

For example listen to Krishnamurti lectures

know we are here for many lives.
    yes our path is sometimes painful and seems to be stuck sometimes
    But we don’t are in a hurry to make it all in this life.
    We can mess up a lot of times and still be ok.
    Last edited by joamarks; 1st March 2015 at 18:37.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joamarks For This Post:

Baby Steps (27th February 2015), TheVoyager (28th February 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast