Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Psychic Attacks - Marijuana - Retirement

1. Link to Post #21
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Default Re: Psychic Attacks - Marijuana - Retirement

Marijuana is not bad in moderation ... addiction is bad at any level. Guilt via addiction alone can puncture holes in your aura. I have had similar experiences and found that it appears that weed and many other drugs create a temporary separate consciousness to be experienced. This is where much of the "high" comes from - the experience of a "new' uncluttered from fear, consciousness. When the high ceases, your experience of that consciousness ceases until you get "high" on that drug again -- then you return to that consciousness. Over time via familiarity and habits of human nature, that consciousness can become quite similar to your regular one, causing tolerance to the "high". It appears that there was some fear that snuck in during your "high" moments that have allowed these unpleasant experiences. My advice would be to take a break and let that consciousness fade away some - this may take several weeks or months. Another approach would be to "augment" that consciousness but I don't recommend that route.

I'm just rambling my opinions and immediate thoughts -- take it for that.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Anchor (29th March 2012), RUSirius (29th March 2012), seko (29th March 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,319 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Dawn (here)
    Hi Sam, marijuana can create holes in your auric field. This can set you up for all kinds of strange energies to buffet you. May I suggest starting with something simple like cleansing you and your house with white sage. Making sure you GROUND your body physically is a good idea too. At this point a really good healing for you would be to sit on the earth with your back against an old tree. You might ask the tree for permission too. The tree will help your body regulate itself and clear itself.

Good luck, many of us have been where you are. You will be fine... go find a tree NOW!
    http://www.physorg.com/news/2012-03-...ity-trees.html

Dr. Rohan Jayaratne said scientists have long-suspected an association between trees and electricity. Now a team of researchers from Queensland University of Technology in Brisbane, Australia, may have finally discovered the link.

http://cdn.physorg.com/newman/gfx/ne...ectricityf.jpg

Plants have long been known as the lungs of the earth, but a new finding has found they may also play a role in electrifying the atmosphere.

Scientists have long-suspected an association between trees and electricity but researchers from Queensland University of Technology (QUT), in Brisbane, Australia, think they may have finally discovered the link.

Dr Rohan Jayaratne and Dr Xuan Ling from QUT's International Laboratory for Air Quality and Health (ILAQH), led by Professor Lidia Morawska, ran experiments in six locations around Brisbane, including the Brisbane Forest Park, Daisy Hill and Mt Coot-tha.

They found the positive and negative ion concentrations in the air were twice as high in heavily wooded areas than in open grassy areas, such as parks.

Dr Jayaratne, who is also a member of QUT's Institute of Health and Biomedical Innovation (IHBI), said that natural ions in the air were mainly created by ionisation due to two processes - radiation from the trace gas radon in air and cosmic radiation from space.

Radon is a by-product of the radioactive decay of radium which is present in minute quantities in rocks and is continually exhaled by the ground.

"Because radium is found in rocks and radon is soluble in water, ground water is particularly rich in radon," he said.

"Trees act as radon pumps, bringing the gas to the surface and releasing it to the atmosphere through transpiration - a process where water absorbed by the root system is evaporated into the atmosphere from leaves. This is especially prevalent for trees with deep root systems, such as eucalypts."

The QUT scientists estimated that, in a eucalyptus forest, trees may account for up to 37 per cent of the radon in the air when transpiration rates were highest........

Dr Jayaratne said though there was still a lot more research which needed to be done in relation to the role of ions, the findings, which were published in the journal Environmental Science and Technology, have potentially important implications for the atmosphere, climate and human health.

"Although there is an established link between airborne particles and human health, the role of ions is largely unknown," he said.

"However, we do know that approximately one-half of the particles that we inhale during normal breathing are retained in our respiratory system and it has been shown that charged particles were more likely to be deposited in the lungs than uncharged particles.

"We do not believe that ions are dangerous - the danger comes from the pollutants. If there are no dangerous particles in the air to attach to the ions there is no risk of ill health."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is Radon a tool, used to see other dimensions?

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...don#post434229

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then there is the deal about project 'bluebeam' using radioactive gasses to 'project visions' into our world and lives. Fukushima being necessary..... for that to happen?

Reality is a slippery slope.

This takes you to Dolores cannons take ion (Freudian slip!) it, which is that some would see a problem of normal scope or character in one way.... but the person who is aware, seeing it in another. She placed it specifically in the idea or context of 'ascension' or dimensional splitting. Where one person would move on to a more glorious or different space of existence and being, and on another would be seen as having died an unfortunate death tied to their 'strange beliefs'.

In the dimensional creationist and flow sense, people see what they individually see, within a collective matrix of basic similarities. A different level of a dream, one with more meat, as it is very close to us, individually, so it is more complete/dense/sensory/complex/(in-depth).

Last edited by Carmody; 30th March 2012 at 01:20.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

DeDukshyn (29th March 2012), Lisab (29th March 2012), Muzz (29th March 2012), PurpleLama (29th March 2012), Reirrac (29th March 2012), seko (29th March 2012), Star Tsar (20th August 2012)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by RUSirius (here)
    Hi Sam, just got turned onto this thread due to my own similar issues, so it greatly sparked my interest, I too am american now living in South America, and talk about sinchronicity this thread was started on my birthday. YOU ARE NOT ALONE, in your struggles, I have them, the toughest part of the journey for me and some others apparently is overcoming the self. I tend to agree with the comment some time back the weed lets you feel as you should, type of thing and can increase thoughts/emotions for good or bad depending on your state. I'm sorry for your loss with your wife in Columbia, let the pain motivate you, did you sit under the tree as Dawn suggested, I thought that was a great thought, solid advice. Keep my posted.
    I hope you are well and I appreciated this reply over 10 years ago!
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Harmony (4th June 2022), Johnnycomelately (4th June 2022), Journeyman (4th June 2022)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,566 times in 2,216 posts

Quote Posted by Chester (here)
    Hi Sam, just got turned onto this thread due to my own similar issues, so it greatly sparked my interest, I too am american now living in South America, and talk about sinchronicity this thread was started on my birthday. YOU ARE NOT ALONE, in your struggles, I have them, the toughest part of the journey for me and some others apparently is overcoming the self. I tend to agree with the comment some time back the weed lets you feel as you should, type of thing and can increase thoughts/emotions for good or bad depending on your state. I'm sorry for your loss with your wife in Columbia, let the pain motivate you, did you sit under the tree as Dawn suggested, I thought that was a great thought, solid advice. Keep my posted.

So, are you still smoking??? Same as before?

8. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by pueblo (here)
    Quote Posted by Chester (here)

So, are you still smoking??? Same as before?
    Haven't messed with a drug (including marijuana) or alcohol in over a decade now.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Post:

pueblo (5th June 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2