Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 6

Thread: How the Church of Scientology declares war on ex-members

1. Link to Post #101
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: How the Church of Scientology declares war on ex-members

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I completed OT3 in about a week or so at the AAC in Edinburgh in 1986, under Mike Wray as Senior C/S there. I never looked back on that. I then did OT5 for maybe 20-30 hours, and after that went straight on to Bill Robertson's Excalibur which took a further 3 months or so. Everything worked perfectly.
    Two quick questions Bill. How many OT levels have you completed, and how many are available?
    The answers aren't as quick as the questions!

My last completed level was what's called 'SOL 1'. But the OT nomenclature can be a little misleading.

In Ron's Org (the Bridge continuation as developed by Bill Robertson), the OT levels continue linearly to OT16, but OT 4, 5, 6, and 7 are omitted. One goes straight from OT3 to OT8, which is usually called 'Excalibur'. This is NOT the same as the OT8 in the Church, which Ron's Org ignores.

At OT16, there's a numerical discontinuity, and the next level after that is OT34. But at that point, the levels are almost always referred to by their names, not the numbers. So we have:

OT34-40 = The Games Master Course
    OT41 = The Games Series Course
    OT42 = The Games Basics Course
    OT43 = SOL 1 (which is the last level I completed)
    OT44 = SOL 2
    OT45 = SOL 3
    OT46 = SOL 4
    OT47 = VAST
    OT48 = VAST Plus.

The Games Master Course isn't really a 'course' (though there's a lot of new information to learn about): it's really a series of auditing programs that all together constitute probably the most major level on the Ron's Org Bridge. It typically takes about 18 months to complete (and that's the auditing, not the training). Most people who complete that regard it as a life-changer, the most significant on the Bridge. (It was for me.)

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

acc355 (27th February 2020), Denise/Dizi (2nd April 2020), ExomatrixTV (29th June 2023), Forest Denizen (5th June 2020), Gracy (27th February 2020), palehorse (9th April 2021), Yoda (27th February 2020)

3. Link to Post #102
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by nsb (here)
    Quote What I've found is that the later OT levels would not have been necessary if people had completed OT 3. All the negative case gain that people got from the later levels would have already been done if Dianetics and not NED had been in use, which then, they could have worked on straight case-gain on the proceeding original levels 4-7 (in the positive sense of ability).
    If the last 50 years have taught us anything, it's that no one ever completes OT3.
    Well, maybe not in the Church. I completed OT3 in about a week or so at the AAC in Edinburgh in 1986, under Mike Wray as Senior C/S there. I never looked back on that. I then did OT5 for maybe 20-30 hours, and after that went straight on to Bill Robertson's Excalibur which took a further 3 months or so. Everything worked perfectly.
    If it's dealing with entities, it's still OT3.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (2nd April 2020), ExomatrixTV (29th June 2023), Forest Denizen (5th June 2020)

5. Link to Post #103
    Thanks

Quote Posted by nsb (here)
    Tom, if I'm not mistaken, there are many more things dealt with after Excalibur that is more encompassing than entity handling.
    Yes, I can confirm that. One sometimes addresses other beings of various kinds, but none of them are 'entities'. Entity handling in the 'OT3' sense is all over after Excalibur.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (2nd April 2020), ExomatrixTV (29th June 2023), Forest Denizen (5th June 2020), TomKat (3rd April 2020), Yoda (2nd April 2020)

7. Link to Post #104
    United States Avalon Member Faylin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

"Ive never met anyone who didn't have a bad opinion on scientology."

I'm not sure as to the validity of the comments made about an Illuminati infiltration. Many point out the bavarian illuminati as the original illuminati but the illuminati actually began in the enlightenment era. Many members of scientology or even independant scientologist have been invited to join many illuminati factions over the years.

The story I heard was that the church of scientology and it's sciences were a collection of sciences that were known by enlightenment era groups like the illuminati and that the church of scientology was in actuality the illuminati schooling branch.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Faylin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th June 2020), ExomatrixTV (29th June 2023), Forest Denizen (5th June 2020), Reinhard (29th June 2023)

9. Link to Post #105
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Faylin (here)
    Many members of scientology or even independant scientologist have been invited to join many illuminati factions over the years.
    Thanks... I'd be interested to know where you heard that from!

I don't know a single person in the Church. But over the years I've known a great many independent scientologists in quite a few countries, and I've never heard a story like that about anyone, from anyone.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (29th June 2023), Forest Denizen (5th June 2020), justpeter (6th June 2020), Kryztian (6th June 2020), kudzy (5th June 2020), palehorse (9th April 2021), Yoda (6th June 2020)

11. Link to Post #106
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Faylin (here)
    Many members of scientology or even independant scientologist have been invited to join many illuminati factions over the years.
    Thanks... I'd be interested to know where you heard that from!

I don't know a single person in the Church. But over the years I've known a great many independent scientologists in quite a few countries, and I've never heard a story like that about anyone, from anyone.
    I doubt an illuminati connection to Scientology, but I wouldn't rule out a Vatican (who control the illuminati) connection. Supposedly the Vatican takes over all religions.

I believe the only real connection to the illuminati is L Ron Hubbard's work with OTO magician Jack Parsons in the late 1940s, before he founded Scientology. It seems nowadays that the OTO is held in higher regard in Illuminati circles, but back then, it was very avant garde. The OTO was Crowley's rogue spin-off of the more respectable Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn. Hubbard extended Crowley's somewhat scientific approach to mysticism and blended it with psychology.
    Last edited by TomKat; 6th June 2020 at 16:53.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th June 2020), ExomatrixTV (29th June 2023), I am B (28th May 2021)

13. Link to Post #107
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,169 times in 10,102 posts

Mr Scilon:
    "Well, Mr Burroughs, now that you've gone Clear I'm sure you'll want to sign up for this next course on the Bridge To Total Freedom!"

Mr Burroughs:
    "I don't think so."

. . . . . . . ."Yesireebob I know of no better agent in dealing with them pesky Scilon varmints ..."

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st June 2020), ExomatrixTV (29th June 2023), william r sanford72 (21st June 2020)

15. Link to Post #108
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks

Ex-Members Declare War On the Church of Scientology

Arnie Lerma and Tory "Magoo" Christman

Debbie Cook

Jesse Prince

Karen De La Carrierre

Leah Remini and Ron Miscavige

Jenna Miscavige Hill

Ron DeWolf (L Ron Hubbard Jr)

Last edited by Bluegreen; 24th June 2020 at 11:37.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd June 2020), ExomatrixTV (29th June 2023), Journeyman (28th May 2021)

17. Link to Post #109
    Thanks

Trial of alleged celebrity rapist Danny Masterson exposes Scientology practices to court scrutiny.

The LA Times has long been the top reporter of Scientology news. Well maybe the St. Petersburg Times gives it a run for its money.

https://news.yahoo.com/scientologys-...150019818.html

Scientology's secrets spill into open in Danny Masterson rape case

James Queally, Matthew Ormseth
    Thu, May 27, 2021, 11:00 AM

Actor Danny Masterson, left, stands with his attorney, Thomas Mesereau as he is arraigned on rape charges at Los Angeles Superior Court, in Los Angeles, Calif. on Friday, Sept. 18, 2020. (Lucy Nicholson/Pool Photo via AP)
    Actor Danny Masterson, left, stands with his attorney, Thomas Mesereau as he is arraigned on rape charges in Los Angeles in September 2020. (Lucy Nicholson / Associated Press)

The Church of Scientology works hard to keep its inner workings out of the public eye.

It has hired private detectives to keep tabs on straying members, and experts say its lawyers vigorously defend against legal incursions, arguing to judges that Scientology’s beliefs are not courtroom fodder.

But at a hearing last week in the rape case against actor Danny Masterson, church officials were unable to stop their practices from being debated in open court.

Three women took the stand to recount sexual assaults allegedly committed by the celebrity Scientologist, and each told similar stories of how church officials tried to stop them from reporting Masterson to police.

One woman testified that a church official instructed her to write a statement showing she would “take responsibility” for a 2001 assault, in which she alleges Masterson raped her while she was unconscious.

Another woman, who was born into Scientology and planned to report Masterson to police in 2004, a year after she said he raped her at his Hollywood mansion, recounted how a Scientology attorney showed up at her family’s home. The lawyer, according to the woman, warned that she would be expelled from the church if she went to authorities.

“We’re going to work out how you can not lose your daughter,” the attorney told the woman’s father, according to her testimony.

The focus on Scientology during the preliminary hearing, which stretched over four days and included lengthy discussions of internal church texts and doctrine, wasn’t lost on Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge Charlaine Olmedo.

In ruling that there was sufficient evidence against Masterson to allow the case to proceed toward trial, Olmedo concluded that Scientology has “an expressly written doctrine” that “not only discourages, but prohibits” its members from reporting one another to law enforcement. The policy explained why several of the women did not report Masterson’s alleged crimes to the police for more than a decade, the judge found.

It was a type of public dissection that is unusual for the insular, enigmatic institution. The church, which counts a number of high-profile actors among its parishioners and operates a “Celebrity Centre” in the heart of Hollywood, has long been accused of going to extraordinary lengths to keep criminal allegations and other claims of wrongdoing in-house, experts said.

“The activities of Scientology have been so much a part of the evidence that’s being put forth as to why these women were not immediately going to law enforcement ... that it’s sort of brought the dirty laundry out into public view, which is exactly what Scientology does not want to have happen,” said Mike Rinder, the church’s former top spokesman, who left the faith in 2007.

In statements to The Times, the church denied it has a policy that dissuades members from reporting crimes, despite repeated references to Scientology texts during the hearing that appeared to include the directive. Karin Pouw, the church’s top spokeswoman, said Olmedo’s comments were “flat-out wrong” and dismissed the allegations against Masterson as “nothing more than a money shakedown” by women who are also engaged in a civil suit against him.

The women, Pouw claimed without evidence, are parroting comments made by Leah Remini, an actress who became an outspoken critic of Scientology after breaking with it in 2013. Rinder is a co-executive producer with Remini of an A&E series about Scientology.

“Church policy explicitly demands Scientologists abide by all laws of the land, including the reporting of crimes. This is blatantly clear in the documents we understand were put before the Court — and many others,” Pouw wrote, repeatedly noting the church is not a party in the criminal case. “The Court either did not read them in full or ignored them. It should have done neither. Interpretation of Church doctrine by the courts is prohibited and the ruling is evidence of why.”

The case against Masterson, who starred in the 2000s sitcom “That ’70s Show,” is a relatively rare example of a Scientologist facing criminal charges based on accusations from other church members, Rinder said.

The church’s doctrine generally dismisses government institutions like courts as invalid and directs members to deal with complaints internally, said Rinder, who described himself as having worked closely with L. Ron Hubbard, the late science fiction author who founded the church. Knowing that contacting law enforcement can lead to excommunication and being cut off from family and friends who remain in the church, members often remain silent, according to Rinder and testimony delivered in court last week.

The case against Masterson, Rinder added, is also unusual for the outsize role the inner workings and rules of Scientology played at the preliminary hearing — a likely preview of what is to come if the case goes to trial. For the most part, Rinder said, cases involving the church have played out in civil court, where lawyers for Scientology have largely been successful in convincing judges that its practices are irrelevant.

"Scientology had managed to persuade courts … that you can’t inquire into our religious practices and beliefs and have managed to dissuade much discussion about Scientology," Rinder said.

In a 2019 trial, lawyers for Scientology failed to shield the church from court scrutiny when defense attorneys for a man accused of beating his sister-in-law and her husband to death in Prescott, Ariz., argued that his belief in the religion drove him to commit the crime, according to a report in the Arizona Republic. In that case, a jury found Kenneth Wayne Thompson carried out the slayings to protect his nephew from receiving psychiatric treatment, which his attorneys argued is barred by the church's doctrines.

Jurors heard testimony about the church's origins, and how members use a polygraph-like "E-meter" during a process meant to lead to spiritual clarity. Both prosecutors and church lawyers opposed the strategy to involve Scientology in the case, but a judge allowed it. Attempts to subpoena church records and call former Scientologists to testify, including Remini, were unsuccessful, however.

Testimony at Masterson’s preliminary hearing at times was as much an explanation of the church’s processes and cryptic vocabulary as an accounting of the actor’s alleged sexual abuse.

One woman testified that she wrote a letter to an “International Justice Chief,” whom she described as the church’s ultimate authority on disputes between Scientologists, seeking permission to sue Masterson and report him to police. References were made in court to “knowledge reports,” “Things That Shouldn’t Be reports,” and “O.W. write-ups.” A prosecutor repeatedly evoked books and letters written by Hubbard.

When a woman explained during her testimony that “wog-law” is the church’s disdainful term for police and courts, Olmedo asked if Scientologists refer to nonmembers as “wogs,” much like wizards in the fictional universe of “Harry Potter” call non-magical people “muggles.”

“I suppose,” the woman responded. “It’s not a nice thing.”

The three women who have accused Masterson of rape were identified in court by their first names and initials of their last names. The Times generally does not name victims of alleged sexual assault unless they choose to fully identify themselves.

Masterson’s attorney, Thomas Mesereau, initially tried to minimize Scientology’s place in the case, asking Olmedo to issue an order limiting mentions of the church or its practices in court. He argued the restrictions were needed because of “religious bias” that investigators from the Los Angeles Police Department and Masterson’s accusers harbored against Scientology.

Olmedo slapped down the request, saying she found it “interesting” that Mesereau argued Scientology should have little to do with the case, but also referred to the church “88 times in a 29-page brief.”

As the hearing wore on, Mesereau appeared to change tactics, introducing church documents as evidence in an attempt to undercut the credibility of Masterson’s accusers.

While cross-examining one woman, he read from an “O.W. write-up” and suggested the church document amounted to an admission by the woman that her encounter with Masterson had been consensual and driven by her promiscuity. She fired back that the document had been written by church officials, who took comments she’d made to a Scientology counselor out of context and repurposed them to defend Masterson.

Mesereau also brought out a copy of “Introduction to Scientology Ethics,” a 528-page tome written by Hubbard, as he cross-examined another alleged victim.

When it was his turn to question the woman, Deputy Dist. Atty. Reinhold Mueller took the book from Mesereau and had it admitted into the court record. He and the woman read aloud passages that she said she understood were official church doctrine that discourages Scientologists from reporting fellow parishioners to law enforcement.

As he finished his questioning, Mueller handed the book back to Mesereau and thanked him, saying it was “very helpful.”

One of the women who testified at the hearing said that when she reported the alleged rape to church officials, she was told to read the chapter of "Introduction to Scientology Ethics" that instructs members not to go to police in such cases. In a one-on-one meeting, a church "ethics officer" told her "not to use the ‘R-word'" and said it would be a “high crime” to report another Scientologist to law enforcement, the woman testified.

She also said she was required to complete an "ethics course" because she had done "something to ... deserve what [Masterson] did to me.”

Rinder said that in recent years, the church's responses to media inquiries had become "hermit-like." The fact that the church issued a detailed defense of its practices to The Times is a sign the Masterson case has become a significant problem for the church, he said.

“The fact that it's Danny Masterson from 'That '70s Show' … it’s not just local media reporting on a local case, it blows it up way bigger. It becomes part of Bill Cosby and Harvey Weinstein," he said, referring to the #MeToo movement, which has identified several celebrities as sexual predators. "That instantly puts it into a different zone. Within Scientology, this becomes panic stations, high alert.”

This story originally appeared in Los Angeles Times.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th May 2021), ExomatrixTV (29th June 2023), Journeyman (28th May 2021)

19. Link to Post #110
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Quote Posted by Bluegreen (here)

Leah Remini and Ron Miscavige

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (29th June 2023)

21. Link to Post #111
    United States Avalon Member James Newell's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,912 times in 340 posts

The Church of Scientology loves to preach more responsibility for its practitioners while it operates as a closed in cult, it is the one with NO responsibility.
    That is why I left that organization. Seems a high level spiritual tech can't be applied to itself.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to James Newell For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th May 2021), ExomatrixTV (29th June 2023), Matthew (28th May 2021)

23. Link to Post #112
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    Throughout history, five-fingered people have been responsible for most of what's wrong with this world! :-)

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (29th June 2023), Journeyman (28th May 2021), wegge (28th May 2021)

25. Link to Post #113
    Thanks

Quote Posted by James Newell (here)
    The Church of Scientology loves to preach more responsibility for its practitioners while it operates as a closed in cult, it is the one with NO responsibility.
    That is why I left that organization. Seems a high level spiritual tech can't be applied to itself.
    In sociology class I learned that fascism is the philosophy that the individual is merely a cell in the greater body politic, in pursuit of excellence for that body politic. Scientology is sold as a philosophy to achieve individual excellence. But that formula for individual excellence (personal responsibility and more) is conveniently flipped to the fascist model whereby the individual is sacrificed to achieve excellence for the group. And that's how people get trapped in the Sea Org. Individual truths are used against them to sacrifice them to the Group. E.g., if the leader punishes you, you pulled it in. Disagreement is aberration which needs to be exorcised. Free thinking is misunderstanding. Anything that stands between you being a perfect instrument of the group is to be eradicated, for your own good, and for which you should be grateful.

Heil Hubbard! Heil Miscavige! The fact that they can so easily substitute one for the other tells hows they far gone they are.
    Last edited by TomKat; 29th May 2021 at 01:54.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (29th June 2023)

27. Link to Post #114
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,188 times in 4,071 posts

Lots of vehemently anti-Church of $cientology (Co$), and Hubbard himself, at https://www.xenu.net/ - Operation Clambake. There's a section titled 'Personal Accounts'

Quote Posted by https://www.xenu.net/ 'PERSONAL ACCOUNTS'
    Niece of David Miscavige speaks out (Inside Edition)
    Video of Jenna Hill, the niece of David Miscavige, speaks out against the cult.

Geir Isene's Doubt write-up
    Geir is the most respected hig level Scientologist in Norway, an OT VIII in very good standing. While he says he's had an enormous amount of spiritual gain from Scientology, he's now stepping forward publicly saying it has been in spite of the malpractice and suppression of free will by the Church of Scientology.

The Jason Beghe Interview
    He is the first celebrity to leave Scientology and publicly discuss his involvement and then disillusionment with the group. He made it to OT V on Scientology's "Bridge to Total Freedom" and discovered the best way to get free was to get up and walk out the door.

The Marc Headley Interview
    Marc Headley is a 15-year veteran of the CoS where he worked closely with leader David Miscavige and actor Tom Cruise. In this radio interview he reveals some of his amazing stories.

How to believe in Scientology
    Ex scientologists are accused of stupidity for being so gullible. Many think they are not gullible at all ordinarily, so how come they fell prey to this cult?

Kyle Brennan
    A mothers tragic loss of her son while he visited his Scientology father.

The death of Lisa McPherson
    On December 5, 1995, Lisa McPherson was dead on arrival at a hospital 45 minutes north of Clearwater Florida.

Jeremy Perkins: A Scientology Family Tragedy
    On March 13, 2003, Jeremy Perkins, a 28 year old untreated schizophrenic, stabbed his mother Elli 77 times.

Ida Camburn's Promise
    Read the moving story from a mother of a Scientologist and her 25 year effort to keep her promise.

Thank you xenu.net!
    "SL" was about to fall for Scientology hook, line and sinker. Then he found Operation Clambake and started thinking. This is his letter of thanks.

Tory's Story
    30 years on the front lines for Scientology, now out and here is her story!.

Kathryn's Story
    A personal story on how CoS can mess you up.

The Cheryl S Story
    This is a true story from inside the cult from 1977 to 1991.

The Tech Runs its Course
    A commentary on the Lisa McPherson case.

Comments from Scientologists
    Scientologists have frequently been offered to add their comments to this site so that everyone can have easy access to both sides. Sadly, few Scientologists are able to send me anything but undocumented allegations that this site distorts the truth.

I was in a cult myself once, but specifically an anti-Co$ cult. We had a great time dancing to Rick Astley and eating cake. I learnt as much as I could about how the Co$ operates, and compiled a long video playlist of ex-scientologists speaking out, but most of the videos have gone. One thing my cult was crystal clear on: scientologists themselves weren't the problem. They're all rather nice people who care deeply, and sometimes they're victims.

My opposing cult's dogma is right about one thing though: big pharma. Here I'm going to hand over to a great Co$ musician, with his great song and gratuitous anti-big pharma plug in the video for no reason. Used to annoy me but now I like it

Take it away Beck!

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bluegreen (18th September 2023), ExomatrixTV (29th June 2023), TomKat (29th May 2021)

29. Link to Post #115
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,664 times in 20,818 posts

• The Cult of Scientology?

0:00:00 Intro
    0:04:52 Founding Father
    0:12:35 Surfshark Vpn
    0:13:55 Factory Of Fiction
    0:17:42 Hubbmarine
    0:24:32 Dianetics
    0:39:54 Mission Impossible
    0:49:40 Space Opera
    0:57:28 Celebrity Clears
    1:03:47 The Hypnotist
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

30. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Inversion (18th September 2023)

31. Link to Post #116
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks

Of historical interest to Scilons/Bibliophiles and/or Neil Gaiman fans ...

Amazing Clip Found In The Archives: Scientology

Local East Grinstead residents gripe about the weird goings-on inside the Scientology mansion. This short clip features what I believe are author Neil Gaiman's parents, or at least his dad.

(3:25)

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (29th September 2023), Icare (18th September 2023), Inversion (18th September 2023)

33. Link to Post #117
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,388 times in 1,629 posts

I'm reading Donald Marshall's book about the cloning centers. He listed scientologists as one of the groups that transfer his consciousness into a clone. Another is the Masons and Illuminati which would imply they're the parent groups. They cloned Donald from cells from his foreskin. After looking at their famous building at 4810 Sunset I though the cross at the apex of their pryamid roof is a consciousness antenna. That building could denote a star within a constellation like the Orion depiction in Manhattan.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (29th September 2023)

35. Link to Post #118
    Language
    Thanks

• Reaction To South Park's Famous Scientology Satire Episode | "Trapped In The Closet":

I react to the South Park episode that changed everything for Scientology.
    • How South Park DESTROYED Scientology: Ex-Scientologist

Marc Headley (@blownforgood) leaks the Scientology 'spy files' that finally reveal the depths scientologists went to to stop South Park releasing their episode mocking Tom Cruise and exposing the secrets about Lord Xenu, body thetans and other scientology folklore. It's incredible how South Park ruined Scientology by converting countless scientologists away from the cult.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

9ideon (29th September 2023), Inversion (30th September 2023), Islander12 (31st October 2023)

37. Link to Post #119
    Language
    Thanks

• Former Scientologists Reveal Tom Cruise's True Character:

Compilation of former Scientologists sharing their experiences and inside knowledge about Tom Cruise. The Aftermath Foundation is there for people who want to leave Scientology and those who are thinking about it. They can stay under the radar. There is support out here! theaftermathfoundation.org/survivors

• Is Tom Cruise too far gone in Scientology?

Claire and Marc Headley are both former members of the Church of Scientology who went through one on one counselling with the world's most famous Scientologist, Tom Cruise.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Agape (2nd November 2023), Arcturian108 (31st October 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (31st October 2023), Yoda (31st October 2023)

39. Link to Post #120
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

It just occurred to me to say in this context , recent thought; that without the ability to suppress myself about 99% I’d have never survived to this age ( nifty 50 🙃 whatever they say ) and through some most ethically challenging life events.

I’m vulnerable but I can control myself , by practice.

In gist, one should not cynically dispose of his free will with control panel.

Riding the “power” of “free will” achieving miraculous results and possible spiritual liberation is common to the philosophy of many ancient tantras.

Such path to take prophesied to be fast way to eternal bliss in one form or another is unfortunately also huge trap for all who are little more indulgent than their hoped for.

The psychological risk of cracking people open , allowing them to endlessly repeat their traumas, reducing them to state of patient dependent on therapy for the rest of this and many lifetimes like many other cults and religions do is dangerous.

My practical experience with failures in self control in my life results in deeper realisation that such moments immediately or in long term open a window to outer influence , collective or even global human influence.

Then people complain ,we all do 🙃 that family, society and gov control them. Their wife controls them, their children controls them, their doctors etc.

In reality we employ all these people to help us to control ourselves where we have failed.

Of course no control including self control should get too tight to the point of not only replicating but exceeding your grandmothers OCD ,
    neither it should be lost.

In this human era and whenever you plan to “loose yourself” I suggest a good plan and walking at least 10 miles from nearest human dwellings if such place could be found and taking but a dog along should suffice

Self control becomes further important on subtle spiritual level as both you and your spiritual entity have to sustain lots of injustice on this planet, that all without getting offended forever.

We learn from our failures but we learn better from our victories.

We learn to de-learn and think de-linearly , in rounds and loops. The ocean of mind takes us elsewhere , in its undercurrents and tides,
    and it rarely stays still observing its image in the vastness of space like a giant mirror

To the great final :

🙏🥏🙏

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Vangelo (2nd November 2023), Yoda (2nd November 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 6