Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Americans, and their World Knowledge - scary

1. Link to Post #101
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Americans, and their World Knowledge - scary

Quote Posted by pie'n'eal (here)
    Quote Posted by minkton (here)
    I baulk at the label 'sheeple', it seems to lack compassion, to me. Am I wrong on that?
    "The meek shall inherit the earth"....or maybe meaning, when we have no more sides to us, we become weighty with compassion.
    Brilliant, thankyou. As soon as I read what you wrote I saw it was my own prejudice against sheep that was boggin me down!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to minkton For This Post:

jagman (11th January 2012)

3. Link to Post #102
    Sweden Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,114 times in 1,725 posts

I baulk at the label 'sheeple', it seems to lack compassion, to me. Am I wrong on that?
    "The meek shall inherit the earth"....or maybe meaning, when we have no more sides to us, we become weighty with compassion.
    Brilliant, thankyou. As soon as I read what you wrote I saw it was my own prejudice against sheep that was boggin me down!

Couldnt we have a poll to determine who this meek is. I mean, i feel its important

that the right person inherit this planet, maybe some handyman as its quite a task

to take care of the place.

And Minkton, I like sheep with garlc. You should try it.

Love and carrots to all NUGGETS

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

Calz (11th January 2012), jagman (11th January 2012), modwiz (11th January 2012), Tarka the Duck (11th January 2012), ViralSpiral (11th January 2012)

5. Link to Post #103
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

I think what this thread shows is that there might be some really stupid people in the USA, but there are also some very clever people. That's true anywhere, of course, but America seems to be a land of extremes and contradictions: it's a land with a constitutionally enshrined separation of church and state, with a president who was God's voice on Earth and with elections to public office nigh on impossible without the support of the religious right; it's a land of diversity and despite the current president being the first black president, people are still wary of Mitt Romney's Mormonism; it's a land in which people are either culturally ignorant and don't know much about the outside world, maybe even outside their own state, and yet also a land in which some people are truly global and culturally metropolitan; it's a land with a fierce, nationalistic brand of patriotism, yet so many Americans seem ashamed of their country (the famous 'let's pretend to be Canadian' thing); it is a land convinced of the virtues of a republican form of government, yet it has a fascination with monarchy from high school prom queens to the huge swathes of spectators for visiting monarchs.

In all these things, and others, America defies definition and explanation. My own guess would be that as America is still a relatively young country, still trying to establish its own identity. It's progressed from the rebellious stage of youth and is looking inward to find its identity — it certainly knows it can't rebel forever. America's attitude towards other countries is also very telling: it seems to resent Canada for having gone a different route in a way that shows that America really wants to believe that it took the right route and thinks the best way to do that is by mocking those who took the other. Its relationship with the UK is also full of contradiction: our tourist centres are usually full to the brim with American tourists yet the American attitude towards Britain very often seems petulant. There is definitely a love-hate relationship when it comes to America's view of the UK, especially England; I've seen with my own eyes how enthusiastic Americans can get with British and English things, but also they seem to dislike quite a bit — very often the same bits they like the most. That's not to say that there aren't things to like and dislike about the UK, of course there are, but with America it always seems very personal.

All of this goes to build up the idea that America doesn't yet have a stable self-image; its attitude seems to vacillate between brash self-confidence and an endearing insecurity. It seems to shout "I'm amazing, world, love me!" while at the same time timidly thinking to itself "omg, I hope they like me. I think they don't like me!". My guess would be that America is insecure and wants to be liked and it uses that brash self-confidence to hide the fact that it is insecure. And if America doesn't look too far beyond its borders, perhaps it is because it is still looking inward, feeling unable to be liked for who and what it is until it has found out who and what it is for itself.

That brash self confidence is, I think, a façade to hide a crippling insecurity and an isolating loneliness.

It doesn't have to be that way :-)
    Last edited by Seikou-Kishi; 11th January 2012 at 13:13.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

jagman (11th January 2012), Mike (11th January 2012), modwiz (11th January 2012), Sebastion (11th January 2012), Tarka the Duck (11th January 2012), Unified Serenity (11th January 2012)

7. Link to Post #104
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by jorr lundstrom (here)

Couldnt we have a poll to determine who this meek is. I mean, i feel its important

that the right person inherit this planet, maybe some handyman as its quite a task

to take care of the place.

And Minkton, I like sheep with garlc. You should try it.

Love and carrots to all NUGGETS
    I dunno ... I have met some rather talented sheeple ...

Name:  sheep.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  10.1 KB

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

jagman (11th January 2012), jorr lundstrom (11th January 2012), modwiz (11th January 2012), Seikou-Kishi (11th January 2012), Tarka the Duck (11th January 2012)

9. Link to Post #105
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,195 times in 1,429 posts

I was half tempted to start a thread entitled--Europeans are stupid--and copy and paste what the OP wrote with some videos that I dug up.

Instead, just to prove my point, I think I'll share this video on this thread.

Are we all going to start sharing our favorite montages of Britain's Got Talent now? Or should we leave these types of videos to PMs? (Rhetorical question).

10. Link to Post #106
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,091 times in 601 posts

Quote Posted by Vivek (here)
    I was half tempted to start a thread entitled--Europeans are stupid--and copy and paste what the OP wrote with some videos that I dug up.

Instead, just to prove my point, I think I'll share this video on this thread.

Are we all going to start sharing our favorite montages of Britain's Got Talent now? Or should we leave these types of videos to PMs? (Rhetorical question).
    How about "in every country of the world, some people are stupid" - I think that should about cover it.
    ~ If nothing changes then nothing changes ~

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to HORIZONS For This Post:

Calz (11th January 2012), jagman (11th January 2012), Jeffrey (11th January 2012), modwiz (11th January 2012), Seikou-Kishi (11th January 2012), Tarka the Duck (11th January 2012), Unified Serenity (11th January 2012)

12. Link to Post #107
    United States Avalon Member EnergyGardener's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,647 times in 455 posts

Quote All of this goes to build up the idea that America doesn't yet have a stable self-image; its attitude seems to vacillate between brash self-confidence and an endearing insecurity. It seems to shout "I'm amazing, world, love me!" while at the same time timidly thinking to itself "omg, I hope they like me. I think they don't like me!". My guess would be that America is insecure and wants to be liked and it uses that brash self-confidence to hide the fact that it is insecure. And if America doesn't look too far beyond its borders, perhaps it is because it is still looking inward, feeling unable to be liked for who and what it is until it has found out who and what it is for itself.

That brash self confidence is, I think, a façade to hide a crippling insecurity and an isolating loneliness.
    Yes, the US is a young, insecure and strong country: we are a mixed bag of extremes, yadda yadda yadda....

As the constitutional beacon for freedom, many incarnated here to exact the most change, positive change.

I am tiring of the negativity of all things, including now, by such creative and gifted (inferred to be more secure) people.

Can we move on already? We've turned the other cheek, we Yanks can take it: I don't recall one of us (on this tread) throwing a single stone back at any other specific country. What would be the point or purpose? What is yours?

Haven't you beat this horse enough already?
    Last edited by EnergyGardener; 11th January 2012 at 14:40.
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, Than; How We React, When It Does
    -and-
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, If; We are Prepared, When It Does - US Copyright 2003

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EnergyGardener For This Post:

Calz (11th January 2012), HORIZONS (11th January 2012), jagman (11th January 2012), Unified Serenity (11th January 2012)

14. Link to Post #108
    Sweden Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,114 times in 1,725 posts

HORIZONS wrote:
    Quote How about "in every country of the world, some people are stupid" - I think that should about cover it.
    I dont agree, me tinka we are just misunderstood.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

Calz (11th January 2012), firstlook (11th January 2012), jagman (11th January 2012), modwiz (11th January 2012)

16. Link to Post #109
    Thanks

There are plenty of spiritual folk who might suggest we keep coming back to Gaia to experience every type of imaginable "lesson".

Sometimes smart ... sometimes not.

Sometimes this ... sometimes that.

Sometimes here ... sometimes there.

Name:  waterbeing.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  10.4 KB

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

EnergyGardener (11th January 2012), jagman (11th January 2012), jorr lundstrom (11th January 2012), Mike (11th January 2012), modwiz (11th January 2012)

18. Link to Post #110
    Thanks

Quote Posted by EnergyGardener (here)
    Quote All of this goes to build up the idea that America doesn't yet have a stable self-image; its attitude seems to vacillate between brash self-confidence and an endearing insecurity. It seems to shout "I'm amazing, world, love me!" while at the same time timidly thinking to itself "omg, I hope they like me. I think they don't like me!". My guess would be that America is insecure and wants to be liked and it uses that brash self-confidence to hide the fact that it is insecure. And if America doesn't look too far beyond its borders, perhaps it is because it is still looking inward, feeling unable to be liked for who and what it is until it has found out who and what it is for itself.

Yes, the US is a young, insecure and strong country: we are a mixed bag of extremes, yadda yadda yadda....

As the constitutional beacon for freedom, many incarnated here to exact the most change, positive change.

I am tiring of the negativity of all things, including now, by such creative and gifted (inferred to be more secure) people.

Can we move on already? We've turned the other cheek, we Yanks can take it: I don't recall one of us (on this tread) throwing a single stone back at any other specific country. What would be the point or purpose? What is yours?

My post wasn't supposed to be negative at all.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

Calz (11th January 2012), jagman (11th January 2012), Mike (11th January 2012), modwiz (11th January 2012), RMorgan (11th January 2012)

20. Link to Post #111
    Thanks

Perhaps not ...

Name:  horsetackle.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  12.8 KB

All joking aside it would appear the vast majority of posts here have moved beyond any national attacks.

Since WW2 with all the ordinance dropped around the globe it should be quite understandable some would harbor resentment.

If someone/somewhere/somehow was dropping bombs and killing your friends, neighbors and family ... I suspect you would feel the same.

I think (or at least would hope) most members here on this forum understand the US military does not represent the people but are, in fact, doing the bidding of the global elite.

Quote As the constitutional beacon for freedom
    What part of the constitution currently being shredded to bits isn't clear???

Nuff said???

... but just to slide back into the lighter side ...

Name:  america.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  9.9 KB

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

EnergyGardener (11th January 2012), jagman (11th January 2012), modwiz (11th January 2012)

22. Link to Post #112
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)
    I think (or at least would hope) most members here on this forum understand the US military does not represent the people but are, in fact, doing the bidding of the global elite.
    No, of course not, the military is just something that has misappropriated your name. You deserve to be the most angry, though I know anger's not your thing.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

Calz (11th January 2012), jagman (11th January 2012), modwiz (11th January 2012)

24. Link to Post #113
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Seikou-Kishi (here)

My post wasn't supposed to be negative at all.
    I am supposing you are referring the ending band-aid I had omitted:

Quote That brash self confidence is, I think, a façade to hide a crippling insecurity and an isolating loneliness.

I appreciate your points; this is nothing new to me. I often receive "valid" pent-up energy when traveling abroad. Fortunately, I always receive much more positive interaction on a one-to-one basis.

Again, we are indeed embarrassed by our "internationally owned" military industrial complex, the failure to utilize the riches of this planet for all mankind, including one would think, elimination of ignorance of our citizenry. This ignorance is not an accident; hopefully that realization is the most positive result of this Thread.

But, Seikou-Kishi, if we are attempting to be serious, who is blame for these failed policies? Who is actually running the US and every other country (run/owned by the central bank)? Should we pretend that is coming from the White House? Or are these policies coming from Geneva, Rome, London, Jerusalem and/ or Pine Gap?

Seikou-Kishi, I am accepting your positive ending and response, hoping that we can work together to bring the universal benefits to our entire earth family, ignorant or not.

Cheers,
    Last edited by EnergyGardener; 11th January 2012 at 16:00.
    -and-
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, If; We are Prepared, When It Does - US Copyright 2003

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EnergyGardener For This Post:

Calz (11th January 2012), jagman (11th January 2012), Mike (12th January 2012), Unified Serenity (11th January 2012)

26. Link to Post #114
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,625 times in 516 posts

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    OK. I'll concede. I took the easy way out and just agreed with the original wording. My bad. It is not scary and I am not scared. It is frustrating and annoying. Compassion and enabling are two different critters that often get conflated. I am compassionate, but I will not enable. Tantrums from adults are particularly unattractive and only make the resolve to not enable stronger. Helping a butterfly out of its chrysalis can and usually will, cripple it for life. Compassion might make one wish to aid it in its struggle to get out, but it is not helpful. Enabling willful ignorance is not just about the individual, it is about society at large. The weak link in the chain metaphor applies here. We are each others keepers. Keeping oneself ignorant is not being a team player.

The ignorance is not the shame, it is the shamelessness of being ignorant.
    OK so the weak link in chain. I knew weakness was in the subtext, waiting for it to slip out.

This is where i find Most people share the common thread of thought as those in positions of power. Your post although pretty balanced, does reveal that you are hurt when people do not preform well and you work so hard to. Is this accurate? Meaning, you feel that others should live up to your effort at least, even if they fail?

I'm trying to find out why people get offended by failure. Its the common defense mechanism in American society and probably through out the world. The Mentor and Student dynamic plays a role I would imagine. We choose how we spend our energy and with whom. Our ability to help others to reach some sort of mental goal or awareness really is what this whole show is about. We share, We connect, The whole we are One thing.

What I find interesting about this is the balance. Calling people fools and sheep seems like a off balance step from leaping to far. Assumption is the bringer of resentment, sometimes masked as aggressive passive remarks, which in reality is just another form of chaos. The ability to forgive others is the ability forgive your own faults, which in turn allows for better communication. And better communication allows the mentor role to find what is the best method of allowing another to find their own ability to progress.

All in all, I don't see this as a thread about stupid people, but instead about how we can be better mentors in how we want to make peoples lives more enjoyable. I think thats why certain members find labels like "sheep" as not offensive, just.....stationary.

Interesting thread. I Appreciate the debate on this topic. I think people should admit though how much they want to help, but feel like they don't know how (Me first, Me first). I've been told its the first step to solving a problem.
    Last edited by firstlook; 11th January 2012 at 18:23.
    "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle." -Plato

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to firstlook For This Post:

Mike (12th January 2012), write4change (12th January 2012)

28. Link to Post #115
    Thanks

Quote Posted by EnergyGardener

Quote That brash self confidence is, I think, a façade to hide a crippling insecurity and an isolating loneliness.

I appreciate your points; this is nothing new to me. I often receive "valid" pent-up energy when traveling abroad. Fortunately, I always receive much more positive interaction on a one-to-one basis.

Again, we are indeed embarrassed by our "internationally owned" military industrial complex, the failure to utilize the riches of this planet for all mankind, including one would think, elimination of ignorance of our citizenry. This ignorance is not an accident; hopefully that realization is the most positive result of this Thread.

But, Seikou-Kishi, if we are attempting to be serious, who is blame for these failed policies? Who is actually running the US and every other country (run/owned by the central bank)? Should we pretend that is coming from the White House? Or are these policies coming from Geneva, Rome, London, Jerusalem and/ or Pine Gap?

Seikou-Kishi, I am accepting your positive ending and response, hoping that we can work together to bring the universal benefits to our entire earth family, ignorant or not.

Cheers,
    I don't think I said anything negative, and I don't think I tacked something sort-of positive on the end as way of... well, as a way of what? I didn't actually see that you'd omitted my 'band-aid', but then I didn't consider it a band-aid at all. I think you have interpreted me negatively but I have to say if you have done so it is entirely your interpretation; I had no intention of being negative and do not believe I was negative. I certainly have no wish to increase the level of negativity in the world and would like to think I'm working towards positive change in the world too

Forgive me, but you seemed to want to interpret me in a negative way because you immediately became defensive. I'm sure you saw a need to become defensive but I really don't want people to have be defensive around me, so I try not to make them feel as though they have to be. You criticised me for saying America was insecure in itself, well has your defensiveness and dismissiveness just proven it?

You will notice, I hope, that I said in my post "... there might be some really stupid people in the USA, but there are also some very clever people. That's true anywhere, of course...". Ignorance is carefully inculcated and it's inculcated everywhere. When it comes to foreign ownership of the US Military-Industrial Complex... well, that is not America, is it? America is not the government, it's not the army, it's the people. My point was that America was born from revolution, but now America is the world's only remaining super-power — against what is it rebelling? Itself? Hence my analysis of a crisis of identity. Please don't read criticism into that, there isn't any.

(It was only a degree of squeamishness towards sentimentality that stopped me posting the video of the Buckingham Palace guards playing the Star Spangled Banner when the news came of the 9/11 atrocity in my first post. I have no need, desire or wish to make people feel bad)
    Last edited by Seikou-Kishi; 11th January 2012 at 17:25.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

Calz (11th January 2012), jagman (11th January 2012), Mike (12th January 2012), modwiz (11th January 2012)

30. Link to Post #116
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Seikou-Kishi (here)

Quote Posted by EnergyGardener

Cheers,
    I don't think I said anything negative, and I don't think I tacked something sort-of positive on the end as way of... well, as a way of what? I didn't actually see that you'd omitted my 'band-aid', but then I didn't consider it a band-aid at all. I think you have interpreted me negatively but I have to say if you have done so it is entirely your interpretation; I had no intention of being negative and do not believe I was negative. I certainly have no wish to increase the level of negativity in the world and would like to think I'm working towards positive change in the world too

Forgive me, but you seemed to want to interpret me in a negative way because you immediately became defensive. I'm sure you saw a need to become defensive but I really don't want people to have be defensive around me, so I try not to make them feel as though they have to be. You criticised me for saying America was insecure in itself, well has your defensiveness and dismissiveness just proven it?

You will notice, I hope, that I said in my post "... there might be some really stupid people in the USA, but there are also some very clever people. That's true anywhere, of course...". Ignorance is carefully inculcated and it's inculcated everywhere. When it comes to foreign ownership of the US Military-Industrial Complex... well, that is not America, is it? America is not the government, it's not the army, it's the people. My point was that America was born from revolution, but now America is the world's only remaining super-power — against what is it rebelling? Itself? Hence my analysis of a crisis of identity. Please don't read criticism into that, there isn't any.

(It was only a degree of squeamish towards sentimentality that stopped me posting the video of the Buckingham Palace guards playing the Star Spangled Banner when the news came of the 9/11 atrocity in my first post. I have no need, desire or wish to make people feel bad)
    Seikou-Kishi,

Cheers.
    -and-

31. The Following User Says Thank You to EnergyGardener For This Post:

Calz (11th January 2012)

32. Link to Post #117
    Thanks

At the risk of continuing to move off-topic (aka world knowledge) we really need to recognize what the military industrial complex (at the behest of the elite) has done to promote anti-americanism.

Showing my age here ... I grew up in the vietnam "war" and the draft era. Lots of baggage there. My reality when growing up ... who knew?

Listen to the lyrics here ... just a bit of "history" not written by the elite minion erasers of our real history. No one in their right mind *ANYWHERE* wants war!!!

(America)
    America where are you now?
    Don't you care about your sons and daughters?
    Don't you know we need you now
    We can't fight alone against the monster

(Monster)
    Once the religious, the hunted and weary
    Chasing the promise of freedom and hope
    Came to this country to build a new vision
    Far from the reaches of kingdom and pope
    Like good Christians, some would burn the witches
    Later some got slaves to gather riches

But still from near and far to seek America
    They came by thousands to court the wild
    And she just patiently smiled and bore a child
    To be their spirit and guiding light

And once the ties with the crown had been broken
    Westward in saddle and wagon it went
    And 'til the railroad linked ocean to ocean
    Many the lives which had come to an end
    While we bullied, stole and bought our a homeland
    We began the slaughter of the red man

But still from near and far to seek America
    They came by thousands to court the wild
    And she just patiently smiled and bore a child
    To be their spirit and guiding light

The blue and grey they stomped it
    They kicked it just like a dog
    And when the war over
    They stuffed it just like a hog

And though the past has it's share of injustice
    Kind was the spirit in many a way
    But it's protectors and friends have been sleeping
    Now it's a monster and will not obey

(Suicide)
    The spirit was freedom and justice
    And it's keepers seem generous and kind
    It's leaders were supposed to serve the country
    But now they won't pay it no mind
    'Cause the people grew fat and got lazy
    And now their vote is a meaningless joke
    They babble about law and order
    But it's all just an echo of what they've been told
    Yeah, there's a monster on the loose
    It's got our heads into a noose
    And it just sits there watchin'

Our cities have turned into jungles
    And corruption is stranglin' the land
    The police force is watching the people
    And the people just can't understand
    We don't know how to mind our own business
    'Cause the whole worlds got to be just like us
    Now we are fighting a war over there
    No matter who's the winner
    We can't pay the cost
    'Cause there's a monster on the loose
    It's got our heads into a noose
    And it just sits there watching

Last edited by Calz; 11th January 2012 at 17:55.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

EnergyGardener (11th January 2012), Mike (12th January 2012), Seikou-Kishi (11th January 2012), spiritguide (12th January 2012)

34. Link to Post #118
    United States Avalon Member write4change's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,634 times in 628 posts

I knew I did not want to click on this thread. OMG. I only watched first clip. Can't take any more. Not even sure I want to read the comments.
    Beware the axis of sanctimony.

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to write4change For This Post:

EnergyGardener (12th January 2012), Jeffrey (11th January 2012), Mike (12th January 2012), Seikou-Kishi (11th January 2012)

36. Link to Post #119
    Netherlands Avalon Member GaelVictor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,536 times in 316 posts

Quote Posted by write4change (here)
    I knew I did not want to click on this thread. OMG. I only watched first clip. Can't take any more. Not even sure I want to read the comments.
    You dont have to be afraid, there are plenty of intelligent and helpfull posts in this thread, take a leap..

with Love, Hate.
    "Dodecahedron; 12 faces 20 points 30 edges 6480 degrees"

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GaelVictor For This Post:

DeDukshyn (12th January 2012), EnergyGardener (12th January 2012)

38. Link to Post #120
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,470 times in 8,541 posts

Did this thread get serious again? Geez guys ... It had some really great moments ...

Now, I wonder though, if the thread was titled "Stupid people, and their knowledge" - but the content of the OP remained exactly the same except with no reference to "Americans" - would there be all this hoopla? The content stays the same, yet the emotional response may change 180? So what is the real offense here? The emotional response of the association of the word "Americans"? -- just food for thought ... my 2 cents. When I see something like the presented video, I am obviously intelligent enough to realize there are no stats attached .. this is not an intelligence test, I know USA is full of brilliant minds, and I know that this is just purely entertainment - and it is more or less presented as such. I also assume that others on this forum are intelligent enough to figure that out as well, and the ones who aren't - well I just skipped past those posts without reading them - not my vibrational resonance.

I think there's lessons to be had from every direction on the topics in this thread. My 2 cents.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 12th January 2012 at 01:01. Reason: missed two words -- added them in :)
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

39. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

EnergyGardener (12th January 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 6 7 LastLast