+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 3 10 LastLast

Thread: Dreamtime Healing - Using Holographic Kinetics

1. Link to Post #41
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,269 times in 905 posts

Default Re: Dreamtime Healing - Using Holographic Kinetics

Okay, so today I had my session with Steve and I must admit it was quite "full on". My wife and I arrived at his house where we were greeted by Steve at the front door. He was very welcoming and casual, and wait for it... barefooted (which I personally thought was awesome ). I mean, the first though that popped into my head was "now here's a guy who's totally genuine, comfortable in his own skin, in himself, and doesn't care what other people's expectations of him might be" - first tick in the box for me.

Anyway, at that point Steve directed myself and my wife to the front room of his house, which is where all the action takes place. The room was set up with little more than a couch (sofa) and a bench/table with a towel draped over the top of it. We all sat down and briefly introduced ourselves, and then it was straight down to business.

Before I go on, let me just say that I'm glad things kicked off the way they did. First impressions last (as the old saying goes) and for me Steve’s "no frills" approach to everything was a definitive indication that he was the real deal and not some fancy new age "college boy type" who had read a few David Wilcock books (or the like) and decided he was some sort of spiritual guru - second tick in the box for me.

Seriously though, if I had walked into Steve's place and found it to be filled with the smell of tofu marinading on the kitchen bench, incense wafting through the air, and wishy washy new age artwork adorning the walls, I probably would have walked right out of there and said "thanks Steve... but no thanks mate".

Anyway, enough about first impressions, now down to the nitty gritty and the session itself...

So the first thing Steve asked me to do was to come up with a list of things I wanted to focus on during the session. He suggested 5 things would be a pretty good number, at least to get us started with anyway. Fortunately for me I had anticipated this and decided to prepare a list of stuff I really wanted to address while at home the night beforehand. So, I picked the top 5 things on my list, spoke to Steve about them briefly just to make sure we were on the same page with everything, and at that point he asked me to get up on the bench and lie down.

Steve then proceeded to run through each of the things on my list one by one until we had dealt with and cleared them all. In total, I ended up spending about 1 hour and 20 minutes on the bench which was an extremely intense process for me to go through. We delved into some pretty heavy stuff from my current incarnation as Dan (D-DAY), all the way through to a couple of my previous incarnations here as well.

I’m not going to go into detail here about the 5 things on my list (sorry guys, they were all VERY personal). But, I will say that Steve managed to clear out a helluva lot of stuff that’s been holding me back from achieving my full potential and being my true/authentic self. For instance, today Steve cleared 1 draconian entity, 1 reptillian entity, 2 thought forms and the spirit of my deceased father during our session – not bad for just over and hour’s work eh

Some of the entities I mentioned above did not want to leave and it got a little “heated” at some points during the session. I use the word “heated” because at various stages my body temperature rose considerably, I started to sweat, and I could feel the intense energy of those beings surging through me as Steve was doing his thing and removing them. Pretty hairy stuff, but well worth it in the end.

As a side note, the insights I gained about some of my past lives was pretty amazing for me “experience” – until today I had no idea about any of them and was amazed to find out how events that happened hundreds of years ago were still being held by my spirit and were still having an affect/impact on me now in my current incarnation as Dan.

Anyway, at the close of the session Steve got me to sit up again so we could have a bit of a debrief. I actually found it a little difficult to concentrate though most of it though because it pretty much felt like I was waking up from being knocked unconscious or being in a coma or something - I was groggy as hell and literally in a daze/haze. To put it mildly, it felt as though I’d just gone 12 rounds in the ring with some of the nastiest entities getting around out there. That said, I really don’t have any point of reference for comparison so they may have actually been featherweights… but I doubt that very much by the way Steve was talking afterwards.

All that said, I walked out of there feeling like a huge weight had been lifted from my shoulders and that I had basically been given a clean slate to work with once again. I don’t ever remember feeling as good as I do now (it’s only a few hours after the session). Steve said that it may take 24-48 hours for my body and spirit to reintegrate/recalibrate after today’s session and that once things had settled down again I should end up feeling pretty good… I already do though

I honestly feel as light as a feather, more connected to “the all that is” than ever before in my life, and more confident and sure about myself than I can ever remember feeling before.

All in all, I’d say that deciding to have a session with Steve was the best things I’ve ever done in my life – a real life changer (at least for me). I may even go back for another session at a later date when finances permit – it was well worth the $150 by the way.
    Last edited by D-Day; 20th June 2012 at 23:04.

2. Link to Post #42
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Thanks Dan!

That was worth a big bucket:

Cheers!
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (16th June 2012), D-Day (16th June 2012), Heyoka_11 (16th June 2012)

4. Link to Post #43
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,593 times in 941 posts

Onya Dan,

Great to hear that this session went so well. I will ask you more about Steve soon, and who knows, you may turn the tables on me and I end up seeing him as well.

I could do with a trip East anyway.

All the Best,

Tony

5. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

Thanks for sharing this session experience with us Dan. Im glad to hear many weights were lifted from your person. And im sure your spirits were lifted as well. Bravo. Steve stated he might be coming to the US soon. Worth a ticket to his show. As I would also be interested in having a session done as well.

In Oneness Infinitely.....

W.f.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (16th June 2012), D-Day (16th June 2012), Heather2017 (16th June 2012)

7. Link to Post #45
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,613 times in 1,368 posts

It never fails to fascinate me how these heteronomous systems are accepted without question. Two of my sons are part Aboriginal, I grew up with an almost full blood Aboriginal aunt and spent a great deal of time involved in the Aboriginal culture here in Oz for various reasons. I've had more contact with the modern women who are stepping up to be the elders and leaders than the traditional side of things and here is why: the women talk about the effects of a culture that had such a rigid taboo system that for 50,000 years it prevented any evolution whatsoever. This is a good thing? 50,000 years of stasis? The women I have spoken to express how they fully understand why the 'invasion' happened- as one of them said to me 'well, something needed to happen because our culture was utterly stuck'.

The traditional Aboriginal culture was steeped in such taboo, fear and control that I can't begin to express it. Pointing the bone *still can kill* in the outback communities, so powerful are the mental and spiritual control systems. I spent time in the outback and saw the incredible damage and control mechanisms within both their own and white culture were wreaking; theirs is not spiritually advanced, because it's still heteronomy and massive control systems. I have had personal experience with this modality and it wasn't good for me: the loading that started during the session started to peak so badly that I had to terminate it: it didn't feel like I was being cleared of anything, it felt like I was being loaded with it.

While I fully support the expression of every individual to pursue whatever their essence and path calls them to experience, please be aware that there are elements built into this culture that are poisonous energetically, as well as being steeped in what could be described as black magic. I am not denigrating the Aboriginal people at all- as I said, I have two part Aboriginal sons- and at the same time, the unquestioning acceptance of the entire practices of a culture that has its foundation in some incredibly dark practices is not recommended, particularly for some kinds of sensitive individuals.

Please be careful.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to songsfortheotherkind For This Post:

AuCo (8th March 2013), Bo Atkinson (16th June 2012), D-Day (16th June 2012), Delight (19th June 2012), fourty-two (2nd February 2013), Jean-Luc (7th July 2012), Kraut (18th May 2013), leavesoftrees (17th June 2012), Lisab (19th June 2012), Nickolai (16th June 2012), Reinhard (17th June 2012), WhiteFeather (17th June 2012)

9. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,519 times in 831 posts

Quote songsfortheotherkind wrote above:
    I spent time in the outback and saw the incredible damage and control mechanisms within both their own and white culture were wreaking; theirs is not spiritually advanced, because it's still heteronomy and massive control systems. I have had personal experience with this modality and it wasn't good for me: the loading that started during the session started to peak so badly that I had to terminate it: it didn't feel like I was being cleared of anything, it felt like I was being loaded with it.
    songsfortheotherkind,

Thanks for your concise insights. I hope to learn more as this thread continues. I highly value people's stories, to the extent i come to know those people. I appreciate Avalon for the people i meet and the opportunity to meet minds more than other externalities. I do not appreciate distractive posts by some, but that is just normal life.

I have a great^great Indonesian Grandma.... My older brother used to joke we had "royal blood" there (Dutch Indonesian). My dad's dad was a stone mason who died-young from his profession (road builder with a 100 mule teams, before diesels, as i read it).... (Suspicious accident, IMHO... I had a similar fate but survived.) My own dad was a wannabe journalist, a break away from is family, who saw way too much happen in WWII, the Fascist transfer of power, under British control, as an AMG officer (American Military Government)....He told me as a kid that the Vatican would re-baptise the fascists, giving them a new life... Pass-go, collect the all the inheritance, thanks to the Queen, eh? (What do i know?) They strung unlucky-dad along as i grew up. Making him and mom think he could sell a book and movie... Ya right.... They kept forcing his texts more and more into a stupid Hollywood format. They made mom the bread-winner, which also broke his spirit. Poor mom would tell us young kids as to how she would get a nice rounded Jaguar car, after the movie came out.... (We had an old beat up jeep during my childhood and no TV there, until after i left home).

So, truly here is how i commiserate with you who learn from life's depths... I quit school a age 18, off to NYC to seek my fortune and deal with my Draft resisting, from Viet Nam.... Along the way i was duped into scientrology, (as a penniless lad). Now here is the relevance... This system did what is also called 'clearing'. Using extremely regulated, therapeutic processing... I lingered in their background, working for one particular elite in that system... Took a big course in the mid 1970's. Finally got some professional processing for a few useless sessions, then literally walked out-- At a point they tried a hypnotic trance ploy on me-- It was clear to my clear thinking process. Walked right out, never returned. Long story, big rip off, but i did learn a lot. "scientrology Clearing" is a most interesting concept which is a much bigger exercise costing a fortune and dressed up to the nines. Yet there are some practical components if one can grok them. Bill Ryan has said here on the forum that he recovered past life memory with parts of this extensive system. (I have not learned of his details ion this, besides a brief post, of his, somewhere here)... Much actually evolved with this systems over the years. So we get what we invest, one way or another. I invested time and hope to get more time ^__^

Back to Holographic Kinetics... It does bear some of the features which i really do like in scientrology. The big factor in my opinion, is can one really trust another human in these sorts of deep clearing? I will apply my rule of judging by the fruits.... It is kind of hard to do so, without a struggle., based on my experience. Yet i welcome learning from others of their experiences.
    Last edited by Bo Atkinson; 16th June 2012 at 15:22.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

AuCo (8th March 2013), D-Day (16th June 2012), Hervé (16th June 2012), Kraut (18th May 2013), wegge (7th February 2013), WhiteFeather (17th June 2012)

11. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

It's not really about spiritual advancement it's about dimensional and density clearing. If spirits are whole and perfect as everyone insists there' s not much room for advancement anyway.

Clearing that out will nearly almost certainly cause one to be freer in spiritual expression but doesn't have anything to do with the advancement of spirituality. Healing seldom ever is.

Healing is a cooperative effort, a healer is guide taking you to places that need to be cleared, but one has to be willing to release them.

Culturally speaking who makes the decision that a culture is stuck?. The invading culture who determines something needs to be changed up to their standards.

D-Day your symptoms are in alignment with a pretty in depth expression of release, when we go in and heal over those portions of us where attachments attach at. Keep reflecting on what occurred and in about ten days time see how you feel then as compared to now. I bet it was intense that heat is literal friction , that sort of automatic resistance to giving anything up even if it's not ours to begin with.

12. Link to Post #48
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by songsfortheotherkind (here)
    It never fails to fascinate me how these heteronomous systems are accepted without question. Two of my sons are part Aboriginal, I grew up with an almost full blood Aboriginal aunt and spent a great deal of time involved in the Aboriginal culture here in Oz for various reasons. I've had more contact with the modern women who are stepping up to be the elders and leaders than the traditional side of things and here is why: the women talk about the effects of a culture that had such a rigid taboo system that for 50,000 years it prevented any evolution whatsoever. This is a good thing? 50,000 years of stasis? The women I have spoken to express how they fully understand why the 'invasion' happened- as one of them said to me 'well, something needed to happen because our culture was utterly stuck'.

The traditional Aboriginal culture was steeped in such taboo, fear and control that I can't begin to express it. Pointing the bone *still can kill* in the outback communities, so powerful are the mental and spiritual control systems. I spent time in the outback and saw the incredible damage and control mechanisms within both their own and white culture were wreaking; theirs is not spiritually advanced, because it's still heteronomy and massive control systems. I have had personal experience with this modality and it wasn't good for me: the loading that started during the session started to peak so badly that I had to terminate it: it didn't feel like I was being cleared of anything, it felt like I was being loaded with it.

While I fully support the expression of every individual to pursue whatever their essence and path calls them to experience, please be aware that there are elements built into this culture that are poisonous energetically, as well as being steeped in what could be described as black magic. I am not denigrating the Aboriginal people at all- as I said, I have two part Aboriginal sons- and at the same time, the unquestioning acceptance of the entire practices of a culture that has its foundation in some incredibly dark practices is not recommended, particularly for some kinds of sensitive individuals.

Please be careful.
    Hi sftok,

Thank you for presenting a 'flipside to the coin' for those reading this thread to take into consideration - I do feel that's important.

I can attest to the fact that what we are dealing with here, in Steve Richards and Holographic Kinetics. is very real and very powerful stuff indeed - that much I am certain of.

When dealing with things of this nature it's important to know who and what you're dealing with, there's no doubting that. Most of the information I used to determine whether or not this was for me came from the HK website (Steve's website), the radio interview he did with Duncan O'finoan (and co), and the opinions of others who either had direct knowledge/experience with Steve himself, other Hk practitioners, and/or similar healing modalities/techniques.

I first found out about Steve roughly 6 months ago and I took it upon myself to do as much research as I could on him and HK before deciding to take the plunge and go see him.

I wonder whether you have also taken the time to read through the information on Steve's website? Whether you've listened to him speak (the interview)?. Whether you've taken any time to find out who he is or what he's done in the past or what he's been involved with? Essentially what I'm asking is, did you take the time to find out what he's all about before deciding to post your personal comments?

Or, did you primarily base your opinion and comments on preconceived ideas you've gained from past experiences with other people from within the aboriginal community who you assume were doing the same/similar things as what Steve is doing??

I'm just curious to know, because my personal experience with Steve was that he himself is a very, honest, genuine, responsible and caring individual. It seems apparent to me (having done some research) that he has been doing what he does for 40+ years (with overwhelming success) within Australia's prison system, mental health system, drug/alcohol rehabilitation system, armed services community, aboriginal communities etc etc etc.

Also, Steve's protocols are not based purely on the old traditional aboriginal shamanistic modalities (although they are loosely based around them I believe). He has actually incorporated various other aspects of modern scientific understandings/principles into his protocols as well. In other words, I do not think he's just some "witch doctor" whose decided to go mainstream so he can pray on unsuspecting white folk in order to get their cash and f*** with them or mess with their heads. I honestly do not think that is the case here, it seemed pretty obvious to me during my session with Steve that he had my best interests at heart and was highly motivated towards assisting me and improving my quality of life - but that's just me.

Anyway, these are just some of the thoughts that went through my mind as I was reading your post. Having said that, feel free to set me straight if you think I've misinterpreted you, missed the point completely, or jumped the gun. I just got the impression that you had entered the discussion here with only fragments of the story and some personal experiences with aboriginal culture at your disposal and that this may have skewed your perspective on what were discussing here on this thread - but I accept the possibility that I could be completely wrong about that.

I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on my response to your comments....

13. Link to Post #49
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote This is a good thing? 50,000 years of stasis?
    When taken at face value, this is a very, very interesting datum.

Why?

Because I do not know of any other tradition, culture or civilization that lasted that long excepted, maybe, for the Hunas tradition.

During that time, Lemuria, Atlantis and ensuing Celtic and Druidic cultures went by the boards and so did Sumer, Egypt, Persia, Greece, Rome as well as the Mayans and Aztecs. All of these "evolved" into their own demise, whether patriarchies, matriarchies or a mix thereof as in the Celtic ones.
    Last edited by Hervé; 17th June 2012 at 00:32.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

9eagle9 (17th June 2012), Bo Atkinson (17th June 2012), Ceedub (19th June 2012), D-Day (17th June 2012), heysoulsister (17th June 2012), Reinhard (17th June 2012), WhiteFeather (17th June 2012)

15. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Lol. Most esoteric healing has been revived from earlier traditions and aboriginal cultures from all over the world.

Their viability is whether the practitioners have prattled about with to the point they no longer have any efficacy.

Reiki used to be a very good therapy for bring up old crap attachments until the new age lite brigade infiltrated it into uselessness.

I always found it amusingly curious that they did away with the portions of the protocol that would actually do something, like tapping.

Then in later decades someone pops up with a tapping as a isolated form of crud removal. Tapping, brushing, prodding, etc all have therapeutic value that transcends time and cultures although the details varied a little between cultures. They can't destroy everything.

16. Link to Post #51
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Guess who used to suffer from acute/chronic arachnophobia??... but doesn't any more!

I just went out in the backyard to test myself... picked up a fairly large garden spider that I found and let it crawl all over my hand and forearm for a couple of minutes without any problems at all.

WOW!!!

Two days ago I wouldn't have even allowed myself to get within 2 feet of a spider the size of the one I handled today. Just being close to a spider would've been enough to make me feel VERY panicky and anxious until today... there's no way in hell I could have ever touched one, let alone allow it to crawl on me that's for sure.

Clearing my arachnophobia was the last thing on the list for Steve during our session yesterday (it was also the least personal of the 5 "things" so I don't really mind talking about it).

I had found my arachnophobia to be quite a debilitating fear over the years and for some reason I just could never seem to overcome it. My fear of spiders was so storng that I could not even be in the same room as one if I knew it was there, no matter how big or small or non-threatening it was.

Anyway, during yesterday's session with Steve I was taken back to the age of 10 where my aunty took me and my two younger cousins (both girls) to the movies. They wanted to watch some kind of "girly movie" at the time and I had decided (being the big man that I was ) that I didn't want to see what they were going to watch. For some unknown reason, my aunty decided she would allow me to go and watch the move 'Arachnophobia' on my own - which I then did. This, apparently, was the trigger that caused the intense fear of spiders that has affected me all of my adult life... until now.

I never realised any of this until yesterday, apparently I had blocked out the memory of seeing the movie but had held onto the fear that it generated in me at the time. I also came to the realisation after yesterday's session that when I was younger (before the age of 10) I actually had no fear of spiders whatsoever and can now even recall playing with them at kindergarten when I was a very small child - without feeling any fear at all.

So, Steve was able to successfully pinpoint the "trigger moment" in me that was the initial cause of my arachnophobia (even though I had blocked the memory) and was then able to clear it/help me deal with it.

Suffice it to say, the clearing seems to have worked a treat and I no longer have that fear of the little 8-legged freaks that used to cause me so many problems. Woot!

Just thought I'd share this because it's a pretty good example of how HK can assist with even the most mundane of issues that has a negative impact on us during our daily lives. I'm quite impressed by the fact that such a debilitating fear was overcome so quickly and painlessly... awesome!

This example may seem a bit trivial as it certainly isn't a "life-changer" by an means. lol

But, it sure is a huge weight off my shoulders that's for sure... I'm actually quite ecstatic about it to be perfectly honest
    Last edited by D-Day; 17th June 2012 at 07:29.

17. Link to Post #52
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

Much of the information i took in from the interview was heartfelt and resonated with me. I didnt need to discard any materials except for the negative Dolores Cannon remark. Other than that the energys i felt from Steve were in line with me and pretty much authentic.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

18. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,987 times in 463 posts

Quote Posted by D-DAY (here)
    Guess who used to suffer from acute/chronic arachnophobia??... but doesn't any more!

Just thought I'd share this because it's a pretty good example of how HK can assist with even the most mundane of issues that has a negative impact on us during our daily lives. I'm quite impressed by the fact that such a debilitating fear was overcome so quickly and painlessly... awesome!

This example may seem a bit trivial as it certainly isn't a "life-changer" by an means. lol

But, it sure is a huge weight off my shoulders that's for sure... I'm actually quite ecstatic about it to be perfectly honest
    Thanks for the report DDAY. It will be interesting to hear of any other changes that you notice in the issues you brought to the session.

19. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

My experiences with working on myself and with others have been similar although it isn't always necessary to bring the memory up. I cured my work to value money issues that way with using essential oils which stirs up the stuck energy and often times brings recall to the surface of consciousness. One also learns the difference between acute trauma like your experience with the movie, and then chronic conditioning which was my money to value issue. An example of chronic conditioning would be: No matter how hard I worked I never got paid for my efforts. When I started doing my work I burped up a memory of how I received allowances as a child , I'd work daily doing chores for end of the week allowance. At the end of the week my mother wouldn't pay me for some reason unrelated to the work I had accomplished like she perceived I gave her a dirty look on Tuesday which meant that I was refused payment on Friday. This had conditioned me with a filter that expressed in my life as no matter how hard I worked I was never paid properly for my efforts.

Doing it with essential oils is less intensive and one has to use the oils daily but it does work in pretty much the same fashion, clearing the stuck emotion the thought or memory is attached to. One works with plant spirits a less extreme way of working with DMT stimulating plants, takes longer but is something that works behind the scenes and one doesn't have to be consciously aware of the clearing effect. Facilitating the plant as the shaman so to speak.

Within days of clearing that my money situation turned right around. There were a whole lot of other tentactly things associated with that as well, such as trust issues, lack of self value (all my accomplishments being dismissed based on something meaningless) , someone else having authority over one's production.

All of those were cleared out by just that one foundational core issue.

I too was traumatized by a movie, the one that was based loosely on Janis Joplin's life the Rose. I never lost the recall of that memory so there was no reason to have to try to bring it back up,, I only had to know later in life that trauma of that nature had to be cleared. It may seem trivial to the adult rationality but to the child experiencing it in that point in time it is very wounding to the emotional body and how that effects later unconscious in adult life. Apparently the movie pinged on some abandonment issues I had that had been re-entrenched in this life time, but the core cause was lingering in the psyche from previous times.

I do this sort of work with a friend and some like the essential oils is based on aboriginal or rather druidic healing, (using plant spirit helpers) taking what is old and improving on it. Our ancients had a great deal of understanding about the psyche and in that time that has passed we've evolved into a more complete understanding.

20. Link to Post #55
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Here they are... the long awaited for transcripts from Steve Richards' interviews:

TRANSCRIPT to Holographic Kinetics: Dreamtime Healing Interview w/ Steve Richards Leave a comment

Well after 30 hours of work and typing nearly 30,000 words, here are the links to the transcript of the interview on Holographic Kinetics w/ Steve Richards I was a part of. This interview spans many in-depth topics that made it clear to me, after doing the interview, that having a transcript would help make this material more accessible for a lot of people. I had the added benefit of a wonderful friend who suggested doing a transcription to me before we even recorded the show, so in many ways this effort is dedicated to her. You know who you are

FYI, this document has been cross-checked for clarity and correctness by both Steve Richards and also my HK practitioner, so you can be sure you are getting the ‘real deal’, fully approved by all parties for content. I am posting links to it here because those of us involved have agreed to publish it in pdf format so it cannot easily be altered.

Enjoy! May this work aid you on your healing journey to wholeness and your Spirit within!

Full Transcript -Dreamtime Healing-Hour 1-PDF [right click, "Save as"]
    Full Transcript -Dreamtime Healing-Hour 2-PDF [right click, "Save as"]
    THANK YOU ANNALIE !
    Last edited by Hervé; 21st June 2012 at 09:49.

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

7eagle14 (19th August 2012), 9eagle9 (18th June 2012), Bo Atkinson (18th June 2012), D-Day (18th June 2012), hohoemi (3rd February 2013), ivaray (18th June 2012), Lisab (19th June 2012), markoid (18th June 2012), WhiteFeather (19th June 2012)

22. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

This reply is for Markoid: Thanks so much for sharing your experiences from the session w/th Steve. I admire anybody brave enough to connect w/th powerful spirits or a shamanic specialist! I would be very nervous to face spirits or encounter the state of non-logical, non-linear state of consciousness under someone else's lead. I have a few q's: you say that you talked to Steve. Did you meet Steve in person? (Sorry if I missed info that you might give earlier). I found interesting that Steve asked for permission to connect with your spirits, wouldn't Steve have already the way to tunnel or channel to your spirits? I am glad that you feel this session has been beneficial and a part of the spiritual healing process.
    Last edited by ivaray; 18th June 2012 at 20:37.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to ivaray For This Post:

9eagle9 (18th June 2012)

24. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

Okay, so today I had my session with Steve and I must admit it was quite "full on". My wife and I arrived at his house where we were greeted by Steve at the front door. I honestly feel as light as a feather, more connected to “the all that is” than ever before in my life, and more confident and sure about myself than I can ever remember feeling before.

All in all, I’d say that deciding to have a session with Steve was the best things I’ve ever done in my life – a real life changer (at least for me). I may even go back for another session at a later date when finances permit – it was well worth the $150 by the way.
    Thanks so much for sharing your experiences regarding the session w/th Steve. I admire anybody who is brave enough to allow "the medium"-- another person, shaman, the religious specialist--to connect you w/th spirits or to allow another person to have an amazing insight into your time world. Just wandering, what was your motivation to experience and arrange this session--the spiritual time travel per se (just to experience what is the Dreamtime Healing like); or rather, problems you've identified and wanted to resolve through this session? Hope this question is not too private, and sorry if you have already spoken about this aspect and I have missed your remark. I have a limited access to the Internet and I am away for the Summer, at the cabin deep in the woods. What do you think, are person's intentions and motivations important part of the whole process for the Dreamtime Healing? What do you think, can any person benefit from the Dreamlike Healing?

25. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Here they are... the long awaited for transcripts from Steve Richards' interviews:

TRANSCRIPT to Holographic Kinetics: Dreamtime Healing Interview w/ Steve Richards Leave a comment

Well after 30 hours of work and typing nearly 30,000 words, here are the links to the transcript of the interview on Holographic Kinetics w/ Steve Richards I was a part of. This interview spans many in-depth topics that made it clear to me, after doing the interview, that having a transcript would help make this material more accessible for a lot of people. ....Enjoy! May this work aid you on your healing journey to wholeness and your Spirit within!

Full Transcript -Dreamtime Healing-Hour 1-PDF [right click, "Save as"]
    Full Transcript -Dreamtime Healing-Hour 2-PDF [right click, "Save as"]
    THANK YOU ANNALIE !
    This is an amazing treasure for us interested in this subject matter, I just wanted to let you know this, and I will use this source for various aspects of my professional research. :-)

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ivaray For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (18th June 2012), Hervé (19th June 2012), WhiteFeather (19th June 2012)

27. Link to Post #59
    Australia Avalon Member markoid's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,463 times in 479 posts

Hi ivaray... Yes it was a face to face session. In shamanic healing, the shaman essentially faces off with the entities encountered for you. That is his or her field of expertise and yes, it is courageous and compassionate work on their part. The asking permission, was to connect with 'my' spirit, the reason being that we live in a free will reality and by doing this one is agreeing to enter into the shaman's reality where he/she is the boss and holds the authority to be able to have effect on what is encountered there... including evicting unwanted 'guests'.... again, with your permission.
    Last edited by markoid; 18th June 2012 at 23:58.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to markoid For This Post:

4evrneo (20th May 2014), D-Day (19th June 2012), Hervé (19th June 2012), WhiteFeather (19th June 2012)

29. Link to Post #60
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

Hey Amer,

Just finished listening to the interview... it was freakin' amazing!!!

I am not exaggerating when I say it was quite possibly the most important interview I have ever listened to.

It's one thing to read that info on Steve's website and be impressed, but it's quite another thing altogether when you hear it coming from him directly.

I cannot stress that enough.

To anyone who reads the info on this thread and thinks to themselves "ok sure this stuff sounds really interesting but now I'm off to look at something else"... forget that, do yourself a favour and listen to the interview Amer Zo posted.

For anybody who bypassed it, here it is again:

http://exotica-radio.com/podcast/dre...h-steve-r.html

Wow, just wow!
    I will investigate this so thanks. Question, is this the work that George Kavassilas talked about engaging in during the last year himself? It sounds like it but I didn't catch the details in the last interviews he did. Thanks for the info.....

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Delight For This Post:

D-Day (19th June 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 3 10 LastLast