Thread: Dreamtime Healing - Using Holographic Kinetics

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

Default Re: Dreamtime Healing - Using Holographic Kinetics

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Quote Posted by D-DAY (here)
    Hey Amer,

Just finished listening to the interview... it was freakin' amazing!!!

I am not exaggerating when I say it was quite possibly the most important interview I have ever listened to.

It's one thing to read that info on Steve's website and be impressed, but it's quite another thing altogether when you hear it coming from him directly.

I cannot stress that enough.

To anyone who reads the info on this thread and thinks to themselves "ok sure this stuff sounds really interesting but now I'm off to look at something else"... forget that, do yourself a favour and listen to the interview Amer Zo posted.

For anybody who bypassed it, here it is again:

http://exotica-radio.com/podcast/dre...h-steve-r.html

Wow, just wow!
    I will investigate this so thanks. Question, is this the work that George Kavassilas talked about engaging in during the last year himself? It sounds like it but I didn't catch the details in the last interviews he did. Thanks for the info.....
    I started listening to the interview and answered my own question that this is the same material GK mentioned. At the time, I was wondering why he still needed the outside agency given what he says about who we are????

I also belatedly read the posts. 9eagle9 and Songs... brought out a couple of points. One is that we can each do the work on our own and that is what makes the most sense to me as we all have access to ourselves when we start acknowledging this...Universal Knowledge is Universal and within.

It does seem to me that now more than ever the main thrust of "healing" is healing the believing in the need for healing. So changing the hologram must be what we may do on our own when we become responsible?

And with any tradition new or old (something we plug into whatever it is), what Songs reminds... and what I do absolutely know...when we use any tradition, we are giving tacit acceptance to all the particulars of that tradition.

There is something profound about the ability to stop subscribing to all tradition and knowing we may clear up the static on our own merits. To stand on our own as powerful and true beings who are not in need?

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (19th June 2012), D-Day (19th June 2012), Hervé (19th June 2012), Knowrainknowrainbows! (19th June 2012), Kraut (18th May 2013), Lisab (19th June 2012), Reinhard (19th June 2012), WhiteFeather (19th June 2012)

3. Link to Post #62
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,269 times in 905 posts

Quote Posted by D-DAY (here)
    Hey Amer,

Just finished listening to the interview... it was freakin' amazing!!!

I am not exaggerating when I say it was quite possibly the most important interview I have ever listened to.

It's one thing to read that info on Steve's website and be impressed, but it's quite another thing altogether when you hear it coming from him directly.

I cannot stress that enough.

To anyone who reads the info on this thread and thinks to themselves "ok sure this stuff sounds really interesting but now I'm off to look at something else"... forget that, do yourself a favour and listen to the interview Amer Zo posted.

For anybody who bypassed it, here it is again:

http://exotica-radio.com/podcast/dre...h-steve-r.html

Wow, just wow!
    I will investigate this so thanks. Question, is this the work that George Kavassilas talked about engaging in during the last year himself? It sounds like it but I didn't catch the details in the last interviews he did. Thanks for the info.....
    Hi Delight,

Yes, George K talked about Steve Richards and HK in an interview he did with some folks form ECETI ranch.
    That was where I first heard about all of this, and was the reason why I decided to start this thread.
    From memory I thiink George spoke about doing a session with Steve, either that or a training seminar - I can't quite remember now.
    Esssentially though, it was George's comments about Steve and HK that prompted me to start looking into all of this.
    And now... here I am talking to you about it

4. Link to Post #63
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

we can each do the work on our own and that is what makes the most sense to me as we all have access to ourselves when we start acknowledging this...Universal Knowledge is Universal and within?
    Interestingly, your comment above is almost identical to what Steve said to me at the end of the session I did with him.

5. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

I'm part way through the first pdf. What is interesting here is that in recent weeks I have been dialoging with some members who share genetic memories with from my culture. Like where we orginated, what happened to us, how we managed our bloodines, our descendants, and how and why the ptb attempted to wipe us out and how many of our practices were assimilated and mimicked by the ptb driven religions. Like communion.

So I and the other's who are seemingly coming from a similar bloodline are dialoguing and the same name keeps coming up--Duncan. "Do you know him."

No. I know of him. I feel like I SHOULD know him, but I don't but every time we start going into this genetic bloodline memory thing, his name keeps coming up.
    There is a peculiar intersection occurring here and I'm very curious to see how this all plays out.

One member and myself had been dialoging about the differences between the spirit and the soul. I had not really thought of it that much only to know I seldom make references to the soul. My soul, your soul, anyone's soul. I mostly stick to spirit or higher self or higher intelligence. I know better than to go into those belief systems that say the soul has a contract to fulfill but then insist the soul is unconditional. A contract is of course a condition or a series of conditions. Anyone who has ever bought a car or a home knows this.

But the other member also brought up this very thing, this difference between the soul and spirit and how the soul could very well be a trap of sorts. I won't go into detail or be a squealer because the member planned on posting his own findings on this matter, and certain bloodlines.

Genetically speaking though much of what I know about myself is that I came down from a specific bloodline, and that is made known to one by one's own DNA. My bloodline made sure it was self preserving, and what has been preserved is information concerning this very thing that Hamilton goes into or rather coincides with it.

I also know not clearing out all these ages of density from the psyche is also what holds up back in time. Literally in some way contributing to time itself. Always being the past, same **** happening over and over again. Clearing this crap out allows for ORIGIN-al experiences to occur, Original circumstances. Something different happens. Do it a little and a little happens, do it a lot and a lot happens.

While that is important its not of CENTRAL importance....This sort of healing reframes a person back into the reality of one's self insead of what one thinks (consciously or unconsciously or is all 'memoried' up to believe about one's self)

. All 2012 'the light emerging' aside I do know 'something' is being shaken up beneath the surface (not 'out there) that is initiating itself this year, or perhaps just rearing up it's head up to be more apparent and I'm seeing its along these lines. Internal events such as this sort of stuff is initiating, not external ones.

While others are in the pursuit of a 'new' false religion recurring out there, there's a slowly growing contingency of people who are going inwardly, deeply inwardly, to get to the heart of what ails us. Literally a sort of division that so many 'prophets' speak of.

When I first became aware of Duncan years back I realized that what he had imposed on him and what ailed him is a less extreme version of what occurs everyday in society concernign manipulation and infiltration of the psyche. The ptb literally has prepped us up to be infiltrated over the ages with religions etc. Duncan had imposed chemical warfare directed on him. The sheep today are just infiltrated by the usual socially acceptable ways, media and religion and walk into the drugstore themselves to get their pre-SCRIPT-ion. Literally he had to be deprogrammed and he KNEW it.

This is all about removing scripts and programs and this may be the very important '2012' work or circumstances we've been waiting for. It's real, its demonstrable and allows one to go into that space that all the channeling, new religion, GFL-Drake-Wilcocks bull**** only promises but never seems to deliver. Something you do for yourself and not wait for someone to promise and hand over on a silver platter.

6. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

There are now full transcripts of both hours of the show online at OffPlanet Radio. The show pages where the transcripts can be downloaded are:

Hour 1http://exotica-radio.com/podcast/dre...h-steve-r.html
    Hour 2http://exotica-radio.com/podcast/dre...steve-r-1.html

Randy Maugans-OffPlanet Radio
    offplanetradio.com

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to randymaugans For This Post:

9eagle9 (19th June 2012), Bo Atkinson (19th June 2012), D-Day (19th June 2012), Hervé (19th June 2012), Lisab (19th June 2012), markoid (19th June 2012), Reinhard (19th June 2012), WhiteFeather (19th June 2012)

8. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

Quote Posted by songsfortheotherkind (here)
    It never fails to fascinate me how these heteronomous systems are accepted without question. Two of my sons are part Aboriginal, I grew up with an almost full blood Aboriginal aunt and spent a great deal of time involved in the Aboriginal culture here in Oz for various reasons. I've had more contact with the modern women who are stepping up to be the elders and leaders than the traditional side of things and here is why: the women talk about the effects of a culture that had such a rigid taboo system that for 50,000 years it prevented any evolution whatsoever. This is a good thing? 50,000 years of stasis? The women I have spoken to express how they fully understand why the 'invasion' happened- as one of them said to me 'well, something needed to happen because our culture was utterly stuck'.

The traditional Aboriginal culture was steeped in such taboo, fear and control that I can't begin to express it. Pointing the bone *still can kill* in the outback communities, so powerful are the mental and spiritual control systems. I spent time in the outback and saw the incredible damage and control mechanisms within both their own and white culture were wreaking; theirs is not spiritually advanced, because it's still heteronomy and massive control systems. I have had personal experience with this modality and it wasn't good for me: the loading that started during the session started to peak so badly that I had to terminate it: it didn't feel like I was being cleared of anything, it felt like I was being loaded with it.

While I fully support the expression of every individual to pursue whatever their essence and path calls them to experience, please be aware that there are elements built into this culture that are poisonous energetically, as well as being steeped in what could be described as black magic. I am not denigrating the Aboriginal people at all- as I said, I have two part Aboriginal sons- and at the same time, the unquestioning acceptance of the entire practices of a culture that has its foundation in some incredibly dark practices is not recommended, particularly for some kinds of sensitive individuals.

Please be careful.
    Your post brings up some valid and extremely important points, though I don't think it discredits the healing work in question here. True, it's easy for modern, new age Westerners to romanticize ancient traditions, whether it's Aboriginals, Hindus, Native Americans or Tibetans. In all of these cases, if you really look at their histories objectively, you see they had their flaws. And from an evolutionary point of view, the Aborigine woman you quote might be right, that change was needed. In fact, that may help to explain the success of Western "dominator" culture. Not that it's great, but that it was needed to shake things up.

Yet cultural stasis doesn't invalidate the spiritual truths possessed by the elders of these traditions. It only suggests that they have to be synthesized into a more modern outlook that includes things like gender equality, political freedom and so forth. Another example would be "enlightened" gurus who co-existed with the caste system in India. But from what I've been hearing, Holographic Kinetics is just that -a system that takes what's valuable in the ancient tradition and brings it up to date.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LarryC For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (19th June 2012), Ceedub (19th June 2012), D-Day (19th June 2012), Lisab (19th June 2012), Reinhard (19th June 2012), WhiteFeather (19th June 2012)

10. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

The answer is pretty obvious as we are living it right now. It's observable now in our cultures. What Hamilton is looking at is just old programming brought forward into a modern light. We certainly have evolved beyond what our forebears knew and have improved on it. Sure the local witchdoctor would have loved to have a tv set but had to make do with some bones and feathers.

When you live in a programmed, controlling culture as WE have (now in the present time) one pretty soon sees how the culture has become controlling and programmed and step back from it. Does it matter if the culture was aboriginal or modern. When you take a close close look at modern culture its not really all that modern at all, programming simply has a veneer of sophistication brought on by technology. What one takes with that is how to 1) See the origins of programming in all it's facets 2) how to abate that programming. How did the culture initiate the programs? Now we know how to reverse it not get enmeshed in it.

This is what Hamilton appears to have done, not get enmeshed in the shamanic programming but use the knowledge of it to reverse the programming.

Believe me you there's more pseudo inauthentic programmable shamanism going on in the modern world NOW as there ever was in aboriginal cultures particularly in the US. Wilcocks is an example of that. Being so far removed from his drivel I can't decide if he's really really bad at it or really really good at being bad at it. But I still see it for what it is--programming. I doubt he's the origin programmer though.

11. Link to Post #68
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    [...]

But the other member also brought up this very thing, this difference between the soul and spirit and how the soul could very well be a trap of sorts. I won't go into detail or be a squealer because the member planned on posting his own findings on this matter, and certain bloodlines.

[...]
    From what I gathered and expressed in the Hotus-Ra thread:

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    My oh my... the issue has certainly been confused beyond recognition which is the reason why I prefer to go back to the Huna and Gypsy traditions (see this post):

Quote A few words on these different memory lines…

I am gonna draw from a very old Gypsy tradition (Pierre Derlon; Traditions Occultes des Gitans) which summarizes Man as:

“The figure 3 and its geometrical transcription – the triangle -- means “Life.” Numerous jewelries are constructed around that number. According to Tzigans, Man as a whole is constituted of a body which rots, a spirit which persists and an immaterial body as an interface between these two.”

That’s the “body-mind-spirit” thing that’s being trashed around.

[...]

From there, we end up with three independent memory lines; one genetic, one spiritual and one from the interface. Hence the confusion as to whose memories one is accessing through whichever method.

Here is a quick rundown of the complexity that can be achieved with such combinations:

Genetic/biological line memories: retains its own experiences PLUS the experiences of the mind-interfaces which have influenced its lineage PLUS the memories of the various spirits which have influenced the other two along that same lineage.

Rotate the above scenario for the mind line of memories and the spirit line of memories… you might find that the [ball of] yarn that has been gone through by a few alley cats is kiddy stuff to unravel…
    For those of you familiar with Hubbard's work, he refers to these different major divisions as the biological body or protoplasmic line, the "genetic entity"' as the interface between body and YOU, the spirit/being/thetan. That interface usually connects to the body at or just prior to conception whereas the being/spirit joins the other two at or just prior to birth and departs at or just prior to body death whereas the "genetic entity" lingers around the dead biological body for a few days before going on the look out for another body to fashion in its own image.

Now, this is where the crux of the matter lies: The genetic entity/mind is a programmable contraption made of numerous "circuits" or entities which behave as if having a mind of their own... that would be the "body" which abductors, MKultra/satanic programmers and hypnotists are working with and on, unbeknownst to anyone else.

It is this "mind/genetic entity" that's being processed with the Dianetics method of memory recovery since it appears to be a major influence on the behavior of both body and being; e.i., the so-called "reactive mind" or "bank" (from computer terminology of "memory bank"). Until one runs into another witness which perceives everything that goes around and is "aware of being aware."

This is where things get complicated since that reactive mind is always present and always operates in the "now," always ready to enact the "best" survival actions to preserve the body it fashioned since conception. In other words it has no time attached to it... it is time-less. Each and every past experience is active NOW. There is no differentiation between this morning and the past as experienced by that genetic entity since its ET-facture/manufacture.

From that perspective, one wonders where all these talks of "all there is, is now," are actually coming from; whether it is from the being or from the mind's mimicking of the latter?

Hence my question of who/what Dr. Malanga is actually addressing when referring to "Soul?"
    Accordingly, the mind/interface/body intelligence/soul is the programmable component which stage and other hypnotists, mind control outfits, cults -- satanic and others, ETs, etc... use in introducing some sorts of viruses, worms, trojans, keyloggers and all sorts of adwares, spywares and malwares (on top of one's own) unbeknownst to the other two components and often times refuses to comply with the computer's/body's operator/driver/being/spirit when functioning with a "mind" of its own and generating unexpected outputs.

In short, there are three main sources of "malfunctions," the hardware/body, the software/mind/soul and the operator/being/spirit.

Actually, the clue to the mind/soul traps was revealed by hypnosis through this sort of things:

[...]

To give some reality on how a programmed individual keeps on going with the program whether the latter is performed on one while out-of-body as in "The Programming of A Planet" (abductions or `in-between lives') or through an upbringing within a particular culture, tradition or community... :

[...]

The only other time I have personally witnessed what I saw in my son was a time years ago when a friend of mine was hypnotized by her brother in front of me and her boyfriend. Her brother asked me what I would like him to have her do after he woke her up. I wanted to see if she would repeat something that she would considered silly under normal circumstances. I said, have her get up and flush the toilet every time you tug at your collar.

So he gave her the command, then woke her up. He tugged his collar, she got up, went into the bathroom and flushed the toilet, came back and sat down. He tugged his collar again, and she did it again. And again. After three or four times, I finally asked her why she kept getting up to flush the toilet.

First, she just said it needed flushing. She did it again. And again, I asked her why she kept flushing the toilet. Each time I asked her, she would make up some lame reason as to why she had to flush the toilet.

She got more and more annoyed at me for asking, but she did it again and again upon command and could never see that there was anything strange about it.

Her brother hypnotized her once more to release her of the command, but what an amazing thing to have witnessed.

[...]

Emphasis ,mine, to underline what happens with an awake individual's "friends" and "family" who just refuse to hear or talk about anything else than what's on TeeVee...

So... how to un-hypnotize skull-dwelling zombies who are either under the spell of post-hypnotic orders and behaviours, or an equivalent, when they are not only unaware of it but would fight anyone attempting to demonstrate it to them... tough catch-22 job!

And:

Hypnosis and the subjects who are under such a control bring forth a wealth of implications when analyzed thoroughly...

Some of you must have heard of, or read, the experiment of "The third man in the room"?

Here is one version taken from http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/timeline.htm [which Laura Knight-Jadczik replicated to her own satisfaction that indeed such things are doable]:

There is a little known fact about hypnosis that is illustrated by the following story:
    A subject was told under hypnosis that when he was awakened he would be unable to see a third man in the room who, it was suggested to him, would have become invisible. All the "proper" suggestions to make this "true" were given, such as "you will NOT see so- and-so" etc... When the subject was awakened, lo and behold! the suggestions did NOT work.

Why? Because they went against his belief system. He did NOT believe that a person could become invisible.

So, another trial was made. The subject was hypnotized again and was told that the third man was leaving the room... that he had been called away on urgent business, and the scene of him getting on his coat and hat was described... the door was opened and shut to provide "sound effects," and then the subject was brought out of the trance.

Guess what happened?

He was UNABLE TO SEE the Third Man.

Why? Because his perceptions were modified according to his beliefs. Certain "censors" in his brain were activated in a manner that was acceptable to his ego survival instincts.

The ways and means that we ensure survival of the ego are established pretty early in life by our parental and societal programming. This conditioning determines what IS or is NOT possible; what we are "allowed" to believe in order to be accepted. We learn this first by learning what pleases our parents and then later we modify our belief based on what pleases our society - our peers - to believe.

Anyway, to return to our story, the Third Man went about the room picking things up and setting them down and doing all sorts of things to test the subject's awareness of his presence, and the subject became utterly hysterical at this "anomalous" activity! He could see objects moving through the air, doors opening and closing, but he could NOT see the SOURCE because he did not believe that there was another man in the room.

So, what are the implications of this factor of human consciousness? (By the way, this is also the reason why most therapy to stop bad habits does not work - they attempt to operate against a "belief system" that is imprinted in the subconscious that this or that habit is essential to survival.)

One of the first things we might observe is that everyone has a different set of beliefs based upon their social and familial conditioning, and that these beliefs determine how much of the OBJECTIVE reality anyone is able to access.

In the above story, the objective reality IS WHAT IT IS, whether it is truly objective, or only a consensus reality. In this story, there is clearly a big part of that reality that is inaccessible to the subject due to a perception censor which was activated by the suggestions of the hypnotist. That is to say, the subject has a strong belief, based upon his CHOICE as to who or what to believe - the hypnotist or his own, unfettered observations of reality. In this case, he has chosen to believe the hypnotist and not what he might be able to observe if he dispensed with the perception censor put in place by the hypnotist who activated his "belief center" - even if that activation was fraudulent.

And so it is with nearly all human beings: we believe the hypnotist - the "official culture" - and we are able, with preternatural cunning, to deny what is often right in front of our faces. And in the case of the hypnosis subject, he is entirely at the mercy of the "Invisible Man" because he chooses not to see him.

Thus... anyone can be hypnotized, it's just a matter of detouring the individual's belief system.

Thus "magic" and all these supernatural phenomena... rendered unable to see who's doing it.

Thus "terrorism"... inquisition... crusades... Hashshashins... genocides... all for the "good cause" and with little justifications needed like "the commies are invading Panama/Guatemala/Honduras/Chile/etc..."

Thus abductees and their recounts of how an entire planet can be programmed... which I think is what efields, above, is talking about. If not, here is a reference about it: Programming of a Planet (.zip file)... a simplified version of it being the one of the magician getting tired of chasing his flock of sheep around and ending up hypnotizing the whole lot... that it's good for them to keep together and be sheered and slaughtered and roasted and...

... and on, and on, and on...

What the above just demonstrate is that both body/hardware and spirit/being/interface/driver/operator can be bypassed by the mind/interface/soul with a little help from spirit's long forgotten agreements.

Answering my own question about what Dr. malanga calls the "soul," if it is "viewed" or positioned in a room with the other perpetrators... then it's another contraption like the others.

What Steve Richards renders null is the deceptive agreement between a victim and these energy forms so that the post hypnotic "spell" is broken. However, sometimes, what gets broken is the erroneous conclusion arrived at by the patient who ends up under a forever spell of its own making.

In the end, and for the most pressing matter of people under such influences: DOES IT WORK? Does it have a therapeutic value or an aggravating effect as some supposedly "hypnotherapists" have on their patients?
    Last edited by Hervé; 19th June 2012 at 07:21.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

9eagle9 (20th June 2012), Bo Atkinson (19th June 2012), Ceedub (19th June 2012), D-Day (19th June 2012), Reinhard (19th June 2012), WhiteFeather (19th June 2012)

13. Link to Post #69
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,519 times in 831 posts

In the end, and for the most pressing matter of people under such influences: DOES IT WORK? Does it have a therapeutic value or an aggravating effect as some supposedly "hypnotherapists" have on their patients?
    Thence, does the "higher spirit" ultimately agree to be free? As one of Steve Richard's clients felt lonely afterwards and wanted his demons back. This might be a bigger problem in larger life of a planet. Is the population as a whole ready for a brand new _______( life game), or what shall we call it? Are we/you/they ready to create this_____ (planetary game) or form alliances in ______ (galactic game) forming?
    Last edited by Bo Atkinson; 19th June 2012 at 09:01.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

D-Day (19th June 2012), Hervé (19th June 2012), Kraut (18th May 2013), Reinhard (19th June 2012), WhiteFeather (19th June 2012)

15. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

Hypnosis can be a double edged sword , most therapy hypnosis is basically about removing one program and installing another. Bigger boobs, stop smoking, lose weight.

Agreements are essentially programs, scripting language, contracts. Modern hypnosis gimbols around all those things.

We all have been under mass delusion, auto hypnosis etc for thousands of years in some fashion or another. It makes sense that if we know that and understand how hypnosis works it would give us some answers as to how to unwork it.

You don't have to script someone though . Hypnosis can be used to get someone to simply reveal some of this programming. It's not necessary, it can be done in conversation where one directs the other person to speak from the subconscious because people are programmed in the first place to obey 'something that has more authority than them'. Understanding people are programmed they just respond instantly when asked not to speak from the surface and go deeper.

You can guide someone down into state and just get them behind all this crap, cording, agreements, contracts, entities tap dancing all over the place, and just let them be. Like given them a contrast between who they are and the artificial installation they confuse for themselves. This can put them in a place of an observer and they can see and know what is racing around in them.

Very basically and we can all tell from simple experience and observation in this forum...agreements need agreement. These sorts of programs are not equipped to deal with disagreement well. Or perhaps the entities attached to them are not able to manage disagreement well. They are 'gods' and you're not supposed to disagree with God (another known program...lol) You disagree with it and it strangely begins punishing its host. The host is prompted to attack back to ease the attack inflicted on it (appeasing its angry god). This is why you see so many idle disagreements turn into personal attacks. The person cannot attack the rationality of the disagreement or the message but has to make it personal.

Programs are pretty easily spotted, they are clumsily patched together and even designed not to make sense. "Soul has a contract attached to it; the soul is unconditonable"

'God loves you; God is going to send you to hell"

These entities and their programs can very well evolve from thoughtform to a state that appears to be a form of crude self awareness but they aren't critiquing their own material--they won't disagree with their own scripting. If its full of contradictions its more than likely a program.

These are things we have all noticed. I mean its not like any of you are strangers to the fact I point out a program runnning and the great kerfluffle that arises when one does that. There is another agreement that its politically and socially incorrect for me to point out that someone has something attacking them...lol. Go to NYC one day and notice that sort of program where people are conditioned to step over another person having a stroke on the sidewalk (crazy making ****, I know) Its wrong to point Wilcocks program running, and Drakes, and the GFL and all the other yahoos out there making proclamations of programming, its all defended by more 'programs'. It's self preserving, a well protected species even.

You disagree with the agreement and it starts to break down. And observably so does the host who no longer has the ability to manage 'disagreement'.

The programs are designed for compliance , not disagreement.

And this is where all this ****e attaches in at--wounded places in the psyche. If the agreement is not the wound itself. But our own conditioning makes people turn a blind eye to it, don't look at it. Don't comment on it, that's rude and unloving. You should RESPECT it even --(paying homage to the gods).

16. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

Certainly there would be a space left behind that if one would allow it , spirit to fill.

But basically things of this nature give people a false sense of authority and power because they don't know that its okay to be 'SELF' or spiritually empowered. They feel helpless without it. They think these things are them so feel as if a peice of themselves is missing. Haven't allowed themselves to be or accepted spirit into that space.

To have self authority. People who have a lot of self authority are not exactly welcome guests at the programmed party we call life, because self authority SEE's the programming.

Quote Posted by wavydome (here)
    Thence, does the "higher spirit" ultimately agree to be free? As one of Steve Richard's clients felt lonely afterwards and wanted his demons back. This might be a bigger problem in larger life of a planet. Is the population as a whole ready for a brand new _______( life game), or what shall we call it? Are we/you/they ready to create this_____ (planetary game) or form alliances in ______ (galactic game) forming?

17. Link to Post #72
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,977 times in 5,652 posts

I wonder if Steve Richards would consider joining this forum and answer some of these great questions asked by the members. Could work out to both of our advantage perhaps im sure.

Just a thought.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Knowrainknowrainbows! (20th June 2012), mab777 (22nd June 2012), Reinhard (19th June 2012)

19. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

Do you think he'd be met with the same reception as those few other members that promote a regime of deprogramming?

If yes, I'd not blame him for not wanting to.

Very likely he may give some answers that people don't want to hear.

Is he all that different from the people in the GFL threads, the channeling threads, the Drake threads, the Wilcocks and Cannon threads who speak up about that sort of programming. More well versed in it perhaps but I'd ask people are you ready to hear this because chances are they might 'think' they are and reactions in this forum directed at those who are not quite so well versed in the matter show otherwise.

Asking for what you don't want is a program on it's own.

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    I wonder if Steve Richards would consider joining this forum and answer some of these great questions asked by the members. Could work out to both of our advantage perhaps im sure.

Just a thought.

20. Link to Post #74
    United States Avalon Member Ceedub's Avatar
    Thanks

My experiences with working on myself and with others have been similar although it isn't always necessary to bring the memory up. I cured my work to value money issues that way with using essential oils which stirs up the stuck energy and often times brings recall to the surface of consciousness. One also learns the difference between acute trauma like your experience with the movie, and then chronic conditioning which was my money to value issue. An example of chronic conditioning would be: No matter how hard I worked I never got paid for my efforts. When I started doing my work I burped up a memory of how I received allowances as a child , I'd work daily doing chores for end of the week allowance. At the end of the week my mother wouldn't pay me for some reason unrelated to the work I had accomplished like she perceived I gave her a dirty look on Tuesday which meant that I was refused payment on Friday. This had conditioned me with a filter that expressed in my life as no matter how hard I worked I was never paid properly for my efforts.

Doing it with essential oils is less intensive and one has to use the oils daily but it does work in pretty much the same fashion, clearing the stuck emotion the thought or memory is attached to. One works with plant spirits a less extreme way of working with DMT stimulating plants, takes longer but is something that works behind the scenes and one doesn't have to be consciously aware of the clearing effect. Facilitating the plant as the shaman so to speak.

Within days of clearing that my money situation turned right around. There were a whole lot of other tentactly things associated with that as well, such as trust issues, lack of self value (all my accomplishments being dismissed based on something meaningless) , someone else having authority over one's production.

All of those were cleared out by just that one foundational core issue.

I too was traumatized by a movie, the one that was based loosely on Janis Joplin's life the Rose. I never lost the recall of that memory so there was no reason to have to try to bring it back up,, I only had to know later in life that trauma of that nature had to be cleared. It may seem trivial to the adult rationality but to the child experiencing it in that point in time it is very wounding to the emotional body and how that effects later unconscious in adult life. Apparently the movie pinged on some abandonment issues I had that had been re-entrenched in this life time, but the core cause was lingering in the psyche from previous times.

I do this sort of work with a friend and some like the essential oils is based on aboriginal or rather druidic healing, (using plant spirit helpers) taking what is old and improving on it. Our ancients had a great deal of understanding about the psyche and in that time that has passed we've evolved into a more complete understanding.
    Thanks 9, I find working with plant energies is a natural path for me too. Lately I've been working with EO's, experimenting with different ways of using them and the effects of different oils. Could you elaborate a bit on which oils you found helpful for what and how you used them? I'm looking for some new leads and clues to move this project forward.

Gratitude
    I Am

21. Link to Post #75
    United States Avalon Member Ceedub's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm part way through the first pdf. What is interesting here is that in recent weeks I have been dialoging with some members who share genetic memories with from my culture. Like where we orginated, what happened to us, how we managed our bloodines, our descendants, and how and why the ptb attempted to wipe us out and how many of our practices were assimilated and mimicked by the ptb driven religions. Like communion.

So I and the other's who are seemingly coming from a similar bloodline are dialoguing and the same name keeps coming up--Duncan. "Do you know him."

No. I know of him. I feel like I SHOULD know him, but I don't but every time we start going into this genetic bloodline memory thing, his name keeps coming up.
    There is a peculiar intersection occurring here and I'm very curious to see how this all plays out.

One member and myself had been dialoging about the differences between the spirit and the soul. I had not really thought of it that much only to know I seldom make references to the soul. My soul, your soul, anyone's soul. I mostly stick to spirit or higher self or higher intelligence. I know better than to go into those belief systems that say the soul has a contract to fulfill but then insist the soul is unconditional. A contract is of course a condition or a series of conditions. Anyone who has ever bought a car or a home knows this.

Genetically speaking though much of what I know about myself is that I came down from a specific bloodline, and that is made known to one by one's own DNA. My bloodline made sure it was self preserving, and what has been preserved is information concerning this very thing that Hamilton goes into or rather coincides with it.

I also know not clearing out all these ages of density from the psyche is also what holds up back in time. Literally in some way contributing to time itself. Always being the past, same **** happening over and over again. Clearing this crap out allows for ORIGIN-al experiences to occur, Original circumstances. Something different happens. Do it a little and a little happens, do it a lot and a lot happens.

While that is important its not of CENTRAL importance....This sort of healing reframes a person back into the reality of one's self insead of what one thinks (consciously or unconsciously or is all 'memoried' up to believe about one's self)

. All 2012 'the light emerging' aside I do know 'something' is being shaken up beneath the surface (not 'out there) that is initiating itself this year, or perhaps just rearing up it's head up to be more apparent and I'm seeing its along these lines. Internal events such as this sort of stuff is initiating, not external ones.

While others are in the pursuit of a 'new' false religion recurring out there, there's a slowly growing contingency of people who are going inwardly, deeply inwardly, to get to the heart of what ails us. Literally a sort of division that so many 'prophets' speak of.

When I first became aware of Duncan years back I realized that what he had imposed on him and what ailed him is a less extreme version of what occurs everyday in society concernign manipulation and infiltration of the psyche. The ptb literally has prepped us up to be infiltrated over the ages with religions etc. Duncan had imposed chemical warfare directed on him. The sheep today are just infiltrated by the usual socially acceptable ways, media and religion and walk into the drugstore themselves to get their pre-SCRIPT-ion. Literally he had to be deprogrammed and he KNEW it.

This is all about removing scripts and programs and this may be the very important '2012' work or circumstances we've been waiting for. It's real, its demonstrable and allows one to go into that space that all the channeling, new religion, GFL-Drake-Wilcocks bull**** only promises but never seems to deliver. Something you do for yourself and not wait for someone to promise and hand over on a silver platter.
    I've been noticing lately that as different modalities come up, throughout the course of my life and it rather seems the course of history, the dead end trails get shorter and shorter. Less time is wasted each time I'm lured down a different dead end path. Extrapolating this trend it won't be long at all before those traps cease to exist. I think maybe with some graph paper I should be able to put a date to the singularity event horizon, the full realization and true Knowing that the only true path for me is the one I walk. A moment when Truth will be self-evident.

Searching for guides and teachers instead of reading the compass is time not spent walking the path (never trust a squirell, dang). I find that a reasonable map would be helpful however (the one I got from school has Mickey Mouse on it, will it still work?) and some bugger has hid magnets in my compass so it's difficult enough to be bushwacking through jungle without the extra 'help'. Plus I've found my binoculars wont focus, my pack is full of rocks (who put those there?), my boots are rubbish and it gets so damn cold at night. The sign at the ranger station said "no campfires", "pack it out" and "leave no trace". So I freeze at night, I can't drop the rocks in my pack and nobody can follow my trail. I think I hear somthing following me, or is that just a snake in the grass, those are ok right? Let me check my Disneyland guide to forest fauna and edible plants.

It just seems that I would have been better prepared for the jouney without all the kit and without the guides. Then I would have known I know nothing and have no tools to aid me. I would have known that I needed to make my own kit and learn for myself how to navigate. Why do all these helpers keep jamming me up? False knowledge is ever so much worse than no knowledge at all.

Oh to be clear, what I'm learning about HK I believe will help me get the rocks out of my pack. I don't mean to suggest it's a dead end. More like an outpost where I can repair my gear and toss out anything that isn't serving me on this journey.
    I Am

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ceedub For This Post:

9eagle9 (20th June 2012), D-Day (20th June 2012), DianeKJ (22nd June 2012), hohoemi (3rd February 2013), Jovian (11th January 2015)

23. Link to Post #76
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I'm not gonna waste any time attempting to justify or defend Steve Richarrds and HK, the way I see it both speak for themselves so there's really no need for me to do that.

Having said that, the following is my own personal thoughts about HK and what I think it's all about (in a nutshell) after doing a session recently......

HK is a pracitcal tool that can be used to assist with the "deconstruction" of programming/conditioning stemming from both inernral and external sources.

It can also be used to help clear/remove unwanted "guests" that have been allowed (either directly or indirectly) to attach themselves and start causing problems.

With that in mind, let me also just say that HK is NOT some sort of miracle solution or cure for all that ails you!

If that is what people are seeking or expecting then I would suggest they're looking in the wrong place - that's not what HK is all about.

HK requires the patient/expreiencer to interact and participate in the clearing process and the bulk of the work they actually do themselves.

The practitioner is primarily just theere to act as a conduit between lower consciousness and spirit (higher consciousness) - providing prompting and direction to assist with identifying events and triggers.

The vast majority of the work being done during a session is actually undertaken by the person lying on the table and it doesn't simply stop at the end of the session either - that's actually just the beginning of the process!

It is not as simple as going to see Steve (or any other HK practitioner) and kicking back on the table waiting for "the magic to happen".

The process itself is far from magical, but it is intense and it does force a person to be ABSOLUTELY honest with themselves... and about tehemselves.

For some, I imagine this could be quite confronting and for that reason I'd say certain people may not be prepared or willing to deal with the kind of personal revelatory truths HK has the potential to bring to the surface (into their awareness).

HK (at the end of the day) is simply a practical means by which an individual who is not [yet] able to access blocked memories [be they genetic/past life/current life or whatever] can gain access to them and deal with/clear any traumatic events that might be causing problems or holding them back from becoming their true/authentic/natural selves.
    Last edited by D-Day; 20th June 2012 at 02:42.

24. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

Ceedub: I prefer Spruce oil an all purpose sort of density shifter. Using it several times a day within a few days some odd, seemingly random memories will start surfacing. Or perhaps memories you never lost will suddenly be framed in a new light and you find there's something attached in there. Other good oils are Hyssop, Franckincense, Cedar but Spruce is relatively inexpensive and rather unpretentious and sturdy.

I just finished the last PDF. It sure explains to me a lot of stuff occured/occurring in my life good and bad, or rather reframes it in a whole new light.. I do daily clearing of something though I mean in the last four years there isn't something I'm not ferreting out. It explains on one hand why I manage to remain unscathed although 1500 pound animals are dropping on me like a ton of bricks weekly--creating a different reality of walking away instead of squished or maimed. I knew the clearing work that I do accounts for much of my 'good' fortune as it were but I hadn't really associated it with breaking time loops. In a more abstract way , its just knowing that the more you clear repetitive patterns in your life disappear (you stop marrynig your mother, you stop walking around with asshole magnet stamped on your forehead). I've even stopped being so accident prone.

If people can manage to stay out of the "I want to do this work and become an ascended master' thoughtforms just doing this sort of work will make profound changes to your reality. Just your daily simple life without going off into grandiose notions.

YOUR reality, not a reality some guru keeps suggesting to you. That's not your reality that's a reality that someone has coaxed you into thinking you'd want, therefore one is limiting one's self by agreement.

I see a lot of modalities in play there, core value/ core belief work, role integration (integrating soul and spirit) disease and death contract work, past life trauma--REAL exorcism and detachment---a lot of varied effective modalities pulled in together.

25. Link to Post #78
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

I want to humbly offer the retraction of any "noise" directed at this healing modality. I did investigate more and I think that I spouted off too quickly. One way of continuing with denial is to refuse to grasp that one cannot know (about oneself) what one does not know is there TO know. If there is a big blotch of inky darkness obscuring the vision, one will not see anything there. That is how octopi shield themselves. I think something in me does that too. Maybe that is why I sometimes get a bit stubborn....Maggie

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

9eagle9 (20th June 2012), Ceedub (20th June 2012), D-Day (20th June 2012), Hervé (20th June 2012)

27. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

First step to self healing is admission and self agreement to look at what one has to confront.

But the thing is....this is our commonality. When we do this sort of work we are all looking at the same thing--theft of self .

As I noted earlier there's a lot of individual modalities coming into play here. If one does not have an opportunity to do this sort of work (but if you put it to spirit I bet that opportunity crops up pretty quick) taking any one of those modalities and removing one program, or a few will change your life for the better.

This is about theft , identity theft on a monstrous scale. It starts in the spirit, and then ...guess what...it began showing up in the physical as actual identity theft which the fastest growing crime out there now. We've all had our identities our true selves either hidden, assimilated or taken from us. We see people out there now attempting the same thing. It would be awful to think we are doing that by agreement but that is exactly what we are doing. If we are allowing theft by agreement can it still be called theft?

What Miranda and Duncan experienced was identity theft on the most horrible scale imaginable and I can only guess at the things they've wrestled with in their hearts.

I want to humbly offer the retraction of any "noise" directed at this healing modality. I did investigate more and I think that I spouted off too quickly. One way of continuing with denial is to refuse to grasp that one cannot know (about oneself) what one does not know is there TO know. If there is a big blotch of inky darkness obscuring the vision, one will not see anything there. That is how octopi shield themselves. I think something in me does that too. Maybe that is why I sometimes get a bit stubborn....Maggie

28. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

http://www.davisanddavis.org/harvey/tulpa.html

Running across a similar article years and years back is what got me started down the road of 'psyche' intrusion. I rummaged around till I found a similar article.

But the creation of entities from thoughtform is nothing new or 21st century. Raising of demons, creation of familiars. All very very old 'news'.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 4 10 LastLast