Thread: Dreamtime Healing - Using Holographic Kinetics

1. Link to Post #101
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

Default Re: Dreamtime Healing - Using Holographic Kinetics

Quote Posted by wavydome (here)
    Amer,

I take it that you are correlating H-K with Sc-ology, as to whether we are sliding across time zones to be utterly victimized by twilight-zone assertions expressed.

Having read up on both of these, at two distant points in my own life: I'm not sure that i see your stated correlation. Resulting in dire concerns...

[...]

~wav~
    My hope is that enough people manage to undo/heal/deal with that trauma so that the cycle is not repeated the way it did with Atlantis and the asteroid belt so that you won't have to see the correlations as obvious. Although, as far as I am concerned, they already are with a cabal geared toward an ultimate sacrifice of this planet to their "gods." (see Bill's thread "The ultimate hypothesis")

The healing of that trauma won't happen with the current CofS, to the contrary since they are now producing reverse Scientology and reverse Dianetics on their members and from your account, it seems that that started long ago. Whether that was due to an already on-going infiltration or the result of individuals under the hypnotic spell of the R6 bank is debatable but the end result is the same.

So what's left are the independents and freezoners, the H-K and the effective shamanic endeavors... that is unfortunately not much.

Whichever method,, in order to prevent such catastrophe from re-occurring/looping, its content must be addressed on a wide scale. That's all I am attempting to communicate. Because all the triggers/ restimulators/reactors are there and trumped up in the MSM and alt-media:

-- white hats, black hats... mass arrests.

-- conspiracies all over the place.

-- "terror" threats of city being rigged with suitcase nukes.

-- "Kill shot" event.

-- Imminent catastrophes of biblical proportions to be coming from "space"... out there.

-- Pick your own.
    Last edited by Hervé; 9th July 2012 at 09:07.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (14th July 2012), D-Day (9th July 2012)

3. Link to Post #102
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,519 times in 831 posts

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    The healing of that trauma won't happen with the current CofS, to the contrary since they are now producing reverse Scientology and reverse Dianetics on their members and from your account, it seems that that started long ago. Whether that was due to an already on-going infiltration or the result of individuals under the hypnotic spell of the R6 bank is debatable but the end result is the same.

So what's left are the independents and freezoners, the H-K and the effective shamanic endeavors... that is unfortunately not much.

Whichever method,, in order to prevent such catastrophe from re-occurring/looping, its content must be addressed on a wide scale. That's all I am attempting to communicate. ............
    I like your intent and like much of this community. Your vid was interesting too, though the voice seemed slightly different. No matter, that was so long ago and LRon went through normal aging as well. (Despite what they claimed back in the 60's). I listened to lots of LRon's Reel to Reel tapes in the late 1970s. I worked closely under a big shot franchise holder in 68-69. It convinced me that i was learning a whole lot and progressing myself. Thankfully i was too poor to get into much trouble there. My boss it turned out, seems to have gotten 'ruined', some years later, after i was disconnected from that scene.

From other researchers, today we can read up on very contrasting journalistic accounts of LRon and his questionable associations. Not all that glitters is gold. Glitter can still reflect plenty of useful info too. It is best to sort out glitter and otherwise practical facts..... I highly recommend at least listening to Peter Levenda. Both redicecreations and also Gary Null did great interviews, if you are a good listener. Fascinating hard-ball contemporary connections are made. Enough there, i felt no need to dig further.

As for all the primordial off-world stuff? I listen to some of that too, though it has it's limited benefits. So few people really care about it all. I can't think of one person, in my circles, who was much interested in all the Camelot interviews. Jut a few people here even discuss much of that stuff. But having it as cultural basis was interesting for me. It just doesn't make me interesting, IMHO. I want to provide something of interest to my community. So i need to acquire other more practical data, rather so many complexities. Let me bore you a little further:

Early in life, i began to see things more as probabilities, assertions and potentialities. Belief was orthodoxy, which confined it's meanings and i always wanted to be free. Freedom was also claimed by LRon's offerings. But how free was it really? It depended on the individual and it still depends upon many contexts. In a sense being human is a tremendously interesting confinement. Whether a person is 'interested' or whether the person is 'interesting'.... That is the question.

As to alternative media sources, who can fathom them well or correlate it all? Taking a dive now and then can be great, if one has a specific appetite. The nourishment was useful to me only to relate to a few other people here and there, but only now and then. The decentralized nature of alternatives is the most reliable aspect, IMHO. Inferring that the contradictions and variations prove it is more about metaphors, attitudes and feelings. Good things these can be if these actually inspire. Good things if these promote relationships with desirable people. Distracting things if these derail better associations.

I'm just associating a with few reachable people and making a tiny niche of life function better. I also focus on a few practical building skills. To at least provide for living basics after the conceivable, infrastructure collapse. If it so goes that far, indeed. Or if instead, the cosmic reset button gets pushed somewhere. At least i did what could be done, clearing mind of each useless attachment, one at a time. Fixing a hole, where the rain gets in. Keep my mind.....
    Last edited by Bo Atkinson; 9th July 2012 at 10:14.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

Bongo (19th April 2013), D-Day (9th July 2012), Hervé (9th July 2012), Mark (14th July 2012)

5. Link to Post #103
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

I've found this to be true in the work I've done especially with long term clients who have begun to work in surface trauma, from this life time, which evolves into deep traumas, to traumas from previous lifetimes and eventually arriving at the collective traumas that humanity has suffered that began shutting us down to who we really are on a grand scale--events like Atlantis. And other events that left a score collectively on the invidual psyche. Shared collective trauma.

How many people have undertaken the task of clearing out the collective trauma endured by the psyche that was prompted by the events of 9/11? Not many or at least I don't hear many people talking about it even though we had an enormous timeline shift there. I hear lots of people talking about how the events of 9-11 actually occurred which doesn't do anything to abate the trauma. But it does distract one from what really needs to be abate--the psychic trauma. That was the entire purpose of 9-11 was for to inflict collective trauma and fear.

These broad scale events are the core root that all other traumas that followed are rooted in, where they could catch hold and stick throughout many lifetimes and more are accumulated after that. The Crucifixion of Christ regardless of if one believes that event occurred in actual reality or not is another collective trauma. Since many traumas are not based in reality it doesn't matter if the Crucifixion of Christ actually happened if you know what I mean. Its the trauma that needs to be abated not necessarily the reality. Like 9/11. It doesn't matter how it happened, but has the trauma been abated.

For those who clear out the trauma of crucifixion it appears not to have not happened in a certain reality for them. Thus all the conflict over the existence of Christ. In altering the past, the present timelines begin to be altered. This could be said for any event that people wrestle over.

The crucifiction is not real perhaps for some not because they found some alternate history, we can find a zillion different timelines if we go into the past, but because for whatever reason that trauma was abated--perhaps in another life.

In working with other lives one begins to find other timelines and we tie our minds up trying to figure out what is historically real--with other lives and other timelines its real to that timeline. We don't realize or know that 'other' timelines have existed in our history and that is why there is so much conflict but as soon as a trauma occurs 'when' ever, a new timeline is created along that line of trauma, the reverse of how when we clear out a trauma in the present, a new timeline is created for one's self. How things have happened before is a great source of tying one's mind up and it should only pertain to the person who is excavating themselves.

By clearing out traumas and their associative timelines which are like cords holding time in place we can conceivably alter time itself. The reason that unconditionable love is such a difficult proposition is because time is thus far always present. For those who insist they are an unconditionable love person they are basically ignorant to the fact that time is a condition. As long as time is present there can be no unconditionable love. There can be least-conditionable love but as long as time is ruling our psyche unconditionable love remains rather impossible.

Removing the conditions of time helps one to achieve a less condition-able state. We can also begin to release time itself which is a traumatizing condition. The more we hold our trauma the more we hold the condition of time in place. Prior to 9/11 all sorts of people were talking about how time was speeding up, there was an alteration of time. An event like 9/11 was neccessary to the powers that be who use time to control us.

Everyone says "Oh , timing is everything" .

Sure it is. Let's get rid of it. Or as much of it as possible, because time is not just a condition but a series of conditions or timelines. Like guy wires holding a tower in place.

It is important that when we do this work on a individual level we are going eventually arrive at the collective level. This IS our solution to fixing what is currently ailing the world.

6. Link to Post #104
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks

deleted videos since Steve has since then put his own videos online:

Last edited by TheVoyager; 13th March 2014 at 14:47.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TheVoyager For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (14th July 2012), D-Day (18th January 2013), Hervé (12th July 2012), Knowrainknowrainbows! (14th July 2012)

8. Link to Post #105
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

Annalie just posted this on her artemesiaspeaks website:

Steve Richards Call-In Radio Show w/ Off-Planet Radio

Randy Maugans of Off-Planet Radio has scheduled another radio show interview with Steve Richards, who developed the Holographic Kinetics dreamtime healing modality. This show will be a LIVE call-in show, where Steve will answer questions from listeners regarding the HK technique, entitiy attachments, LORE — the universal laws that hold balance and harmony in this and all dimensions, and MUCH, MUCH more.
    If you have been interested in the HK material I’ve been presenting, listened to the prior radio show and/or read the transcript, and have some burning questions about things you’d like answered, this is your chance!

This Q&A call-in show will be on Wednesday, July 11 from 10 PM – 11 PM-EST.

We are still confirming things, but there is a good chance I will be on to co-host, and Duncan O’Finioan and Miranda Kelly may join in as well, though we’re still working out the details.

After learning more about Steve Richards and feeling into what he is offering, I contacted him about possibly coming to Blue Ridge Georgia USA to do a 7 day training seminar. He is considering this possibility when he comes to the US. I have no details yet. It is possible that I may be able to gather 10 people form my contacts.

The cost and all is still not clear and I am clarifying that info. Because there has been discussion here, maybe there are some who live in this region who would be interested in this idea of training with him? I can offer free housing at my house for several if people are open to "camping out" in a way? Also, I may have other local friends who would offer similar housing?

Yes, after my consideration, I feel is a great opportunity if it happens. Please PM me if you want to be included in info as it becomes available? Maggie

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (14th July 2012), D-Day (14th July 2012), Hervé (12th July 2012)

10. Link to Post #106
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Asked by a friend to post this. Just one perspective.

http://artemesiaspeaks.wordpress.com...phic-kinetics/

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vala For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (14th July 2012), D-Day (17th July 2012), Hervé (14th July 2012)

12. Link to Post #107
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Thanks for the link.

Accordingly, here is Annlie's latest on her experience along with the link to the Q & A segment:

An Exercise in Closure: Some Final Statements Regarding Holographic Kinetics

I feel I have now completed another phase on my journey. Some of you may have noticed I’ve removed all material related to Holographic Kinetics healing modality from my site.

I discovered the technique in January of this year, and through my own healing journey throughout the course of four sessions and one for each of my children, which impacted me as well, I have learned a lot. If anything, this was yet another example of how life can only be lived: experiential education is what we came to Earth to do, and so it is what I have done.

The work I’ve done to ‘share the word’ about this modality will still stand, as it is readily available on youtube and mp3 formats. The transcripts of the first interview was a labor of love that will help people further access that information.

For those of you who listened in this past Wednesday to the Q and A show with Steve Richards, you perhaps grasp that I have been grappling with some serious questions about this modality. Some of this has been answered, much has not. You can access that archived mp3 here:

http://www.wolfspiritradio.com/archi..._Randy_Maugans

It is listed as:

2012-07-11B-OPR-Part2-With-Steve-and-Annalie.mp3 (rigth-click, "Save as")

At this point I don’t want to say too much about the experience, for if people want it for themselves, they should seek that. EVERY experience is valid, every step upon the path as worthy as the next. If you have learned, you have grown, and this is the best you can do. Evolution is the journey we are all on, in one form or another. Each individual and unique, and yet to me, inexplicably bound in a form of unity that I find inescapable. Not everyone feels this way, and this is fine.

Full article: http://artemesiaspeaks.wordpress.com...phic-kinetics/

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (14th July 2012), Bongo (13th February 2013), Christine (12th February 2013), D-Day (14th July 2012), Knowrainknowrainbows! (14th July 2012), Vala (14th July 2012)

14. Link to Post #108
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks all involved and for mp3 links. I'm not entirely sure what was meant by Annalie's closure. Perhaps more will be said in time. I wish her well.

In the mp3, there seemed to be an un-acceptance of the generalized 'game' status of this holographic universe. The game of agreements and responsibilities. Along with all the baggage accumulated over eons. If the baggage gets mixed up and never properly disposed of-- When baggage purposes have been fulfilled. When the time comes to dispose of the attached baggage. To end that particular trip. To be clean of imaginary commitments. To solve real-outstanding commitments responsibly. To really be free. To not need the bogging down-- In case we slipped into feeling this was needed. Why hang on emotionally or (in a worse case) why hang on to traumas of the past?

I think the mechanics are that excessive, unresolved baggage issues do hamper one's mind and can burden one more deeply in soul or sprit, or which ever wording one chooses. We might just realize that much suffering weighs on a person.....

Subsequently, unwanted attention can indeed arise, from the astral realm.... The mischievous entities seek a joy ride, apparently. Human suffering is apparently food for them. They can bleed off this energy, like vampires. For as long as the sufferer stays in suffering. This forum is filled with evideence of this kind. Evidence that such happens. Apparently there is even evidence or assertions, at the least, that some entities take this aspect to a higher level. Namely to elevate themselves to a 'god' level.

The recent work by George Kavassilas portrays this all in the most concise style yet. He even attacks some of the 'sacred' grounds. Grounds used for eons, with the apparently ancient trick called: "Problem - Reaction - Solution".

While Steve Richards seems to me, to train people to deal with baggage handling.

I have heard many intellects complain that clearing up baggage claims, (metaphor), is foolish. That people "cannot be victimized by themselves". The point is people need not be, but people do hang on to attachments of past times. The hanging on might not be readily perceived. The mechanics are generally not know. The mechanics are hidden by matrix schooling. Especially, that these attachments can attract unwanted entity attachments besides.

We need to be or live the clarity we want.
    Last edited by Bo Atkinson; 14th July 2012 at 12:23. Reason: typos

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

Bongo (19th April 2013), D-Day (14th July 2012), Hervé (14th July 2012), Knowrainknowrainbows! (14th July 2012)

16. Link to Post #109
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Annalie felt she owed the readers of her blog and Randy's listeners an explanation as to why she is backing away from the HK. She is one of the bravest women I know. I cannot comprehend how she deals with the many facets of her life on a day to day basis. She expressed to me that the words of the song she posted at the end of the blog said it all. So, if you are looking for more from Annalie I would look there.

Quote Posted by wavydome (here)
    Thanks all involved and for mp3 links. I'm not entirely sure what was meant by Annalie's closure. Perhaps more will be said in time. I wish her well.

In the mp3, there seemed to be an un-acceptance of the generalized 'game' status of this holographic universe. The game of agreements and responsibilities. Along with all the baggage accumulated over eons. If the baggage gets mixed up and never properly disposed of-- When baggage purposes have been fulfilled. When the time comes to dispose of the attached baggage. To end that particular trip. To be clean of imaginary commitments. To solve real-outstanding commitments responsibly. To really be free. To not need the bogging down-- In case we slipped into feeling this was needed. Why hang on emotionally or (in a worse case) why hang on to traumas of the past?

I think the mechanics are that excessive, unresolved baggage issues do hamper one's mind and can burden one more deeply in soul or sprit, or which ever wording one chooses. We might just realize that much suffering weighs on a person.....

Subsequently, unwanted attention can indeed arise, from the astral realm.... The mischievous entities seek a joy ride, apparently. Human suffering is apparently food for them. They can bleed off this energy, like vampires. For as long as the sufferer stays in suffering. This forum is filled with evideence of this kind. Evidence that such happens. Apparently there is even evidence or assertions, at the least, that some entities take this aspect to a higher level. Namely to elevate themselves to a 'god' level.

The recent work by George Kavassilas portrays this all in the most concise style yet. He even attacks some of the 'sacred' grounds. Grounds used for eons, with the apparently ancient trick called: "Problem - Reaction - Solution".

While Steve Richards seems to me, to train people to deal with baggage handling.

I have heard many intellects complain that clearing up baggage claims, (metaphor), is foolish. That people "cannot be victimized by themselves". The point is people need not be, but people do hang on to attachments of past times. The hanging on might not be readily perceived. The mechanics are generally not know. The mechanics are hidden by matrix schooling. Especially, that these attachments can attract unwanted entity attachments besides.

We need to be or live the clarity we want.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vala For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (15th July 2012), D-Day (14th July 2012), Hervé (14th July 2012)

18. Link to Post #110
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    After learning more about Steve Richards and feeling into what he is offering, I contacted him about possibly coming to Blue Ridge Georgia USA to do a 7 day training seminar. He is considering this possibility when he comes to the US. I have no details yet. It is possible that I may be able to gather 10 people form my contacts.

The cost and all is still not clear and I am clarifying that info. Because there has been discussion here, maybe there are some who live in this region who would be interested in this idea of training with him? I can offer free housing at my house for several if people are open to "camping out" in a way? Also, I may have other local friends who would offer similar housing?

Yes, after my consideration, I feel is a great opportunity if it happens. Please PM me if you want to be included in info as it becomes available? Maggie
    as it turns out, the cost/benefit for the contacts I have in my area don't agree. It is not workable right now. The way things are going now is not laborious, changes very quick..... when things work they work easily and when they don't that is perfect. Maggie

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

D-Day (17th July 2012), Hervé (14th July 2012)

20. Link to Post #111
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

as it turns out, the cost/benefit for the contacts I have in my area don't agree. It is not workable right now. The way things are going now is not laborious, changes very quick..... when things work they work easily and when they don't that is perfect. Maggie
    I find it interesting that whatever works and/or would bring more freedom to the "useless eaters" or would undo the scheme implemented by the cabal doesn't get much help from the "beyond."

LRH was on a head-on collision with said cabal (see this post <---) and the organization he set up to carry on the work got turned around and inside out.

Steve Richards doesn't get much help from his goverment either although his methods work at little cost, he is running into the teeth of the petro-pharmaco-medico industrial complex vested interests.

"Free/zero-point/overunity energy" is being overtly discouraged and/or suppressed and all related patents are deemed "classified" worldwide.

Natural remedies... organic food... add your own.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

D-Day (17th July 2012)

22. Link to Post #112
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

From Randy Maugans' Off Planet Radio website:

Download MP3 audio Steve Richards-Holographic Kinetics-Healing and Integration Q&A-Part 1 (right click, "Save as")

Download MP3 audio Steve Richards-Holographic Kinetics-Healing and Integration Q&A-Part 2 (right click, "Save as")

Note: These are difficult concepts to process and require thought, attention, and individual discernment of one's own present life patterns. As with any healing method, H-K requires one to be committed to the process and the work to succeed. It is our belief that there is no "silver bullet" for dealing with trauma and re-integration. Listen and decide for your self as to the appropriateness of this, or any healing modality.

Part 1- Reviewing the basic concepts behind Holographic Kinetics; the aboriginal shamanic process; the cycles of time and incarnation; individual creation of realities and consequences of past life actions and future life consequences; the coming conjunctions and need to balance life choices. Genetic programming and amnesia; dimensional influences and trapped energetic fluxes in the individual spirit; entities and manipulation; agreements and trauma-based life experiences.

Part 2-Question on disposing of displaced entities; more anecdotal cases from Steve dealing with the Aborigines, dealing with extra-dimensional entities; violence against children; perps and victims; sexual abuse; origins of "war crimes; NO TWO CASES THE SAME!; ritual abuse and sacrifice; soul agreements and repetitive multiple life sacrifice choices; soul vs. spirit changes; pedophilia and institutional cover-ups---the end of the cycle (ascension/convergence); a cure for pedophiles? Endless loop of the malevolent universe?

Separate dimensions of reality/universes. Cycles and "the big cycle", group incarnation cycles; the dimensional shift and two facets of time; George Kavasillas and H-K; clearing the dimensions of time to end loops of demonic patterns. Resistance and energizing of patterns and entities; difficult concepts of "reality": victim mentality; divide-and-conquer mind-sets and the resistance to change time; "no easy answers"; energizing fears; "no wrong and right"---creation on the soul level and experience; manifest realities and thought forms; compassion? point zero: observe and do not react; pity as a traumatic means for entity habitation; dealing with spirits (of any type), entities, Draconians; drugs, alcohol and sexual activity as vectors for entity habitation; Steve: the culture of divide-and-culture as catalyst for global dis-union; overlords of this dimension do not want people free; don't play the game-don't energize the negative forces with attention.

Related:
    Download MP3 Audio Dreamtime Healing: Ancient Aboriginal Modalities with Steve Richards-Part 1 (right click, "Save as")

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (17th July 2012), D-Day (17th July 2012)

24. Link to Post #113
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Reposting,since it belongs here as well:

For those of you who managed to listen to Steve Richards Q & A follow-up interview with Randy Maugans and Annalie Cummings on Off Planet Radio website, I must say the guy is hard hitting on beliefs and programs in much the same way 9eagle9 does, regarding same, all over the fora on this board and being completely mis-character-ized because of it...

Here is the initial interview and their transcripts:

Download MP3 Audio Dreamtime Healing: Ancient Aboriginal Modalities with Steve Richards-Part 1 (right click, "Save as")
    Full Transcript -Dreamtime Healing-Hour 1-PDF (right click, "Save as")

... and the follow up Q & A interview of July 11, 2012 (no transcripts yet):

Hours 1 + 2 combined together:
    2012-07-11B-OPR-Part2-With-Steve-and-Annalie.mp3 (rigth-click, "Save as")

For example, his hard won work experience lends credence to these bits:

[...]
    But “III” happens in other zones and places, something goes up and 5 or 6 thetans are in the way and are all caught together in this space wagon, [?knocked up?], think of themselves as just one thetan and get all smashed together and stay that way for a while. Somebody kills another body in a duel and the owner of the second body is so revengeful that he jumps on the first guy and this guy is now a “dual being” who sort of “hates himself.”

(from video)
    ... while keeping in mind that most are in obeyance to:

Although it’s a fairly simple implant but it was quite effective in lousing people up because it interrupted them from creating what they would have created and took away what mock-ups that he did have and it stop the cycle and it put something there that is unwanted and so when they tried to create, they created it [the “unwanted”]. They fixed his attention by “protest.”

(from video)
    [...]
    When he mentions LORE and equal exchange and that protesting or resisting creates and feeds the beast...

Now... where Steve lost about most everyone who then quit following and went into reactive mode is when Steve addressed "victims" and "victimazations" since from his experience of following down the lines of previous lives from "victim," victim again... yep, victim once more... victim again and again and again... ooopppsss... perpetrator!

One of the teaching that gets close to that is that famous, so-called, "Golden Rule":

"Do unto others..."

... excepted that such a rule falling onto S&M ears becomes a license to their activities... so that so-called "Golden Rule" is incomplete and omits that the "retribution" comes down in "future lives" and keeps doing so since it's "now" looping.

The only other avenue that corroborrates Steve's encounters with this phenomenon comes from what most Scientologists struggle with until [they quit or] they come to term with it through their own experience with said phenomenon... the "Overt-Motivator Sequence" (Google, sometimes, can be your friend; just don't choose any of the official CofS sites; Freezone and Ron's Org are OK).

That's a tough one, in the end, since that, in order to not enter their "game," one needs to remain an observer of IT without getting utterly involved with and in it.

Then, when Steve addressed "compassion" and "pity"... one could almost hear the trenches being dug and the positions got... entrenched. Yet, it is the same process of getting involved without being able to remain in that observer mode which, if I understood it correctly, is about the only state/mode from which one can truly be effective and efficient about the situation.

Anyone learnt about these things at school in the past few millenia? I didn't... yet that's what runs this world and universe... sad state of educational system to say the least.

Somewhere in the interview, Steve mentions something about healing that's very similar to that other very old tradition: Ho'oponopono:

Now... if you can "Love thy ennemy"... why not yourself?

There is where Ho'oponopono comes into the picture so that the programming that attracts whatever is out there can be incapacitated and/or disabled:

When Joe Vitale met with Dr. Hew Len and asked him how exactly he managed to heal these violent patients without actually seeing each of them in person, his answer was:

“I didn’t heal them. I healed part of myself that created them”. To me that was the most fundamental revelation to date. That phrase alone explains the most important presumption of Ho’oponopono:

You are 100% responsible for everything. Everything and everywhere! And it means not only your personal screwups and your personal successes. If means if someone somewhere did something and you became aware of that – you are 100% responsible for that.

Ho’oponopono is not your free ticket to guilt trip. Being 100% responsible is not the same as feeling infinitely guilty for miseries. It’s reminder of your creative powers and gentle welcome to return back to your inner nature. That is to Zero. Joe Vitale wrote a great book on the subject called Zero Limits. When you returning back to your most inner nature – to Zero – everything becomes available to you effortlessly and you are being driven by inspiration from Divinity, not by petty ego wants. Ho’oponopono’s Zero is the same thing that Eckhart Tolle names Unmanifested.

Back to practical reality – let assume that Zero is the next great thing after sliced bread. Or even before sliced bread. Whatever. How do we get to that “magical” state? What exactly needed to be done?

This is achieved by constant cleaning process. Cleaning is the actual Ho’oponopono practice. Cleaning what? You clean yourself from subconscious garbage – programs that run your life without your participation.

Apparently Ho’oponopono process is very simple. Actual Ho’oponopono cleaning process consists of repetitions of the following phrases:
    • I Love You
    • Please forgive me
    • I am sorry
    • Thank you
    These phrases repeated will ignite the self transformation process for the practitioner. This is exactly what Dr. Hew Len did to invite divine transformation powers for his surrounding during his work at Hawaiian mental hospital.

Taken from: http://www.idreamcatcher.com/hooponopono/
    Combine the two and one may get a clue as to how to implement Ho'oponopono in one's life.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (18th July 2012), Caren (26th January 2013), D-Day (18th July 2012)

26. Link to Post #114
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,269 times in 905 posts

Well, I finally found time to listen to the Q&A Session with Steve last night - thanks for posting Amer.

It certainly was an "interesting" interview - well worth a listen IMO.

Seems to me however that Annlie was really struggling to separate and differentiate betweem Spirit/soul/ego/consciousness and the choices/agreements that are made at each of those differnt levels of being.

The way I see it we each must learn to take ownership of those choices/agreemtns before we can transcend the consequences that result from them - this understanding is crucial in order to fully comprehend the concepts Steve talks about with respect to individuals being self-responsible, self-empowered, and in control of their own path/destiny.

Personally, I found much of the discussion during the interview to be a little frustrating to listen to - mainly because Steve was forced to keep rehashing the same concepts over and over again in different ways in order to help Annlie get her head around where he was coming from.

At the end of the day though, it was pretty clear that Steve's message was about getting out of the mentality of victimhood/externalization/disempowerment and moving into a mentality based around self awareness/self authority/self responsibility/self-empowerment/sovereignty.

The principles Steve advocates will not be easy to adopt/accept for anyone who resides in a state of being where they are unwilling to face or accept responsibility for themselves and their choices/actions - instead choosing to blame others for the experiences they have had/are having rather than taking ownership of those experiences through recognition and acceptance of the [significant] role they played in setting those experiences up for themselves.

Having said that, I can appreciate that it must be dificult for people to accept the fact that ALL of the horrible/nasty thnigs that have happened to them are a direct result of choices/decision/agreements that they made either in their current lives, prefvious lives, or whatver.

It is a natural reaction for someone to blame negative experiences in their lives on external parties or forces rather than accepting the fact that they chose/agreed to bring those experiences into their reality (at some point).

Ultimately, I think Steve is right that everything we experience in this 3D reality comes about as a result of us attracing those experiences through choices/decisions and agreements we have made either consciously or uncosciously at differnt points in our individual reincarnational lifetimes.

The road to self empowerement and true sovereignty is not an easy path to travel - some are ready to accept the challenge and do what is necessary to deal with their own "stuff"... some are not.

Each to their own I suppose... ALL in good time.
    Last edited by D-Day; 18th July 2012 at 00:43.

27. Link to Post #115
    Language
    English
    Thanks

A great Hubbard line went to the effect: "There is a big difference between being interested and being interesting". Interesting beings may actually have no interest in clearing out their own debilitating dependencies. Interesting beings will already have attracted all sorts of Trojan gifts, in compelling wrappings. Gift wrappings which dazzle and delude. I kinda got happily deluded myself with Neil Young's culture in the 1970s. Now he was-is an extremely interesting eminence strumming eloquent resonances. I saw my first rippling walls with his music in the background, quite charmingly. I can attest. I had to see what 'friends' were seeing, (at that short period of life).

Separately, John Lash has pointed out (in metahistory.org writings), that the c.1960s liberations got really skewed by controllers. (Archon or alphabet orgs, can we can assume?) I could see it all, as then, as now. I left no available stone unturned, here or there.

So ya, 'responsibility' is a huge and difficult challenge. But i got fairly interested in the philosophy and practices. This stuff scares many folks half to death. It can't really be glossed over. I do try a kind metaphor, here or there. Try to find a core of 'interest'. Throw out a life line. Then we hear a clamoring for salvation and revival.

Perhaps it is written, the ages will offer a new cycle for the die-hard indulgers. Drop right in there or wake up . Make the choice soon, it might seem. Clearing is cool and the depths are even more interesting.
    Last edited by Bo Atkinson; 18th July 2012 at 01:30.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

Ceedub (4th August 2012), D-Day (18th July 2012), Hervé (18th July 2012)

29. Link to Post #116
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Finally found Randy Maugans summary of, and ponderings on, his interview with Steve Richards:

Healing Methods: No Silver Bullets…Arrows In The Quiver
    Saturday, July 14, 2012 at 10:44PM

“A man who has depths in his shame meets his destiny and his delicate decisions upon paths which few ever reach . . . .” -Friedrich Nietzsche

Healing Issues

Over the last week a number of “issues” have been brought up about healing methods. First, there is the whole Steve Richards/Holographic Kinetics issue: H-K (for short) deals bluntly with issues related to past life contracts, extra-dimensional entities, and an agnostic view of the cause and effect of spirits who act out past atrocities and souls which assimilate present life traumas in a perpetual cycle. It is total responsibility for oneself on every level, and that is the brutal reality.

Steve’s methods are frank confrontations with the human life-birth-death-rebirth wheel of karma. Whether one embraces that reality, it will not be avoided in utilizing H-K methods. As heard on the Wednedsay live show (Part 1 | Part 2 ), the hosts, the questioners, and Steve grappled with core issues of H-K in real time. There is disagreement over the principles Steve espouses regarding emotional energizing of events by compassionate empathy. The obverse is that fighting against anything, likewise charges that creation. In other words one has to be completely neutral (the “point zero”) in dealing with any trauma-based situation. And that remains a bone that many cannot swallow.

I have also been informed that there exists a potential for certain programmed indiviuals (notably “special programmed”, i.e.-occult or projects-types) to be triggered or receive demonic visitations from using White Wolf von Atzigen’s Healing Path exercises. I am told that there is a potential for people to experience side effects from the embedded instructions in the meditation exercises and/or symbols.

I did communicate with White Wolf about these reports and have been assured that the techniques have been used by White Wolf for over three years, at his Ways of the Wild Institute, on clients from around the world without any such effects. He has assured me that there are no “embeds” designed to trigger a person, but that triggering may occur if the person has either not followed the techniques correctly, or if the person has not been aware of their own internal trigger mechanisms.

Here is White Wolf’s response:
    Let me state clearly and plainly- the material I present is in no way designed or meant to harm, trigger or otherwise affect individuals or groups in non-beneficial ways. I have no hidden agenda and everything I do is upfront, honest and as clearly stated as I am able. As a matter of fact on all sales pages for my book I include a warning. Here is the link to my book and below is a copy and paste of the warning I speak of- http://store.waysofthewildinstitute.com/products/Shadow-Scorpion%252d-Second-Edition.html

"I have been teaching the materials I am presenting on your shows for three years to people from all walks of life and I have had zero issues from anyone of my students concerning such techniques and methods. IF the techniques are done properly- this means not only the technique but also from the proper mind set and preliminary work that I have laid out- they will not cause any dangerous issues. That is the techniques do not contain potentially dangerous issues. However, anyone can be triggered by anything- which I think I clearly stated in my last show with you.

This being said, even these techniques can trigger peoples programs and throw certain people into a downward spiral, but so can the rising sun or the full moon or a public newscast, etc, etc. I cannot and do not take any responsibility for the program responses of people who are trying to embark upon their healing paths. If I have a student who sits face to face, that is different. But people who have listen to a radio show, reading my book or any other long distance, non-personal interaction is out of my hands. I place warnings clearly on my materials because I know how programming and triggering work. It is the responsibility of other individuals to pay attention to themselves as they do the work so as to not let themselves fall into such states of heavy triggering. If they cannot then they need to be doing the work face to face with a qualified guide and NOT ALONE.”

Info...Disinfo...Sideshow Politics

Many, many radio shows, blogs, websites, and YouTubes present information on mind control and ritual abuse. Few, if any, offer any practical solutions for the people coming out of these projects. OffPlanet Radio holds the position that we will present not just the “nitty gritty” details of mind control and abuse, but also pursue inquiries into solutions.

Some media outlets have not only ignored an outreach to these disclosers/whistleblowers/refugees, but have wholesale abused them! Some have even operated IN mind control by re-victimizing them…over and over…One such blogger goes to great lengths to fabricate stories, contrive ridiculous scenarios, and outright attack mind control and ritual abuse subjects---and it is supported by the same agents who gave you the “truth movement” (“awake and aware”).

I have written about these phenomena several times, in several different ways, regarding this whole “alternative media circus” and its mission to abort the intentions of community building for abused ex-cult/ex-project subjects. To objectify any such person as “super soldier”, then put them on a stage, have them tell all and loop the experience into a kaleidoscopic panorama for voyeurs---or to casually deploy the terms synonymous with mind control as an epithet is right out of the agencies’ handbooks.

The next level is to plant agents inside any rising movement that seeks to not only expose the dark details, but actually work to clean up the cabal’s messes. The self-glorifying media darlings of the “truther movement” can talk all day about the wildest details of the rituals of baby sex and blood-letting, or the mad scientists of traumatic alter personality creation, but do they ever delve into the ACTIONS that can help people get free?

Facts: people simply do not buck up donations or subscriptions for this material. It is bad for business because the sensibilities of the “audiences” have been calcified by the endless thrill ride of MORE dark details. Healing is hard work, and it’s messy. It requires a transparency on every level of spirit and soul that makes the average person uneasy. The general public is totally apathetic about their publicly exposed whistleblowers wellbeing. Objectification works to install a disconnect of that person’s pain and suffering.

That Which Does Not Kill You...

As far as healing methods go, I will just state that “there are NO silver bullets”. Healing from anything is a process of trial and error; steps and missteps, and even the potential to get worse, or to die. How many people have died from the very meds they took to relieve them? How many have perished on the operating table?

Yet we demand that healing methods related to unraveling the inner triggers and programs of the human neurological system, the embedded spiritual attachments, and sophisticated subroutines of layered personalities be fool-proof, and to be approached in a cavalier fashion? Or that we expect sinless perfection from practitioners?

Clearly, there needs to be a disclaimer on any/all such approaches to healing and integration. No one---repeat---NO ONE SHOULD EVER ATTEMPT A COURSE IN HEALING from massive abuse/trauma alone.

No one should ever turn their attention, mind, soul, or spirit over to another without full cognition of the risks, or without examining the practitioner’s character, intentions, and experience. AND---I will add----any practitioner, who is knowingly hoaxing, using deceptive or harmful practices, or attempting to do anything other than restore the patient to a state of (relative)wholeness should be employed, tolerated, or left unexposed!

NO Safe Haven

But unless these modalities of healing/integration are brought out in the media and allowed to be examined; unless they are permitted to be disseminated widely enough to publicize their availability; people suffer in silence, or are paraded as freaks---or promoted as the snazzy next side show for a conference. But they remain in states of paralysis as to their well-being, and are deceived into believing that there is no way out.

Right now there is no “safe haven” for these trauma-based subjects. At best, they can heal quietly and slowly over many years and leak out their details in forums and websites. They can hope they are not stalked, abused, tracked down, or constantly impugned by the SAME AGENTS of the Satanic Cabals, military -intelligence–industrial complex, and underground human traffickers who inhabit nearly all of the same internet habitations as themselves---and worse, the ones which were sprung like traps to capture them.

It is not useful, nor compassionate (can I use that term?) to throw out healers and practitioners; methods and techniques wholesale. We may not agree with the specifics of a given practice, certain techniques MAY, in fact, be dangerous and we should be discerning and vigilant.

Untold thousands of victims of projects, since the early 20th century, perished at the hands of mad doctors so that these anti-human experiments into human engineering could produce “results”. Thousands of years were spent perfecting the rituals of demonic possession to spiritually advance the present world system of enslavement on a mass scale.

To the “elites”, such losses are simply the cost to attain control and exercise power. To anyone with a conscience it is unacceptable on any level! It is also unacceptable to allow suppression of any VALID healing techniques that can be presented, not just for the most extreme cases, but for millions who have been abused in the “normal” courses of life. We need to be careful, and vigilant to not cut off the best chances for practitioners to expose their methods to the public.

Calling Healers and Being Wise

It is, with all of the above considered (and, sorry, it was long) that I will continue to invite and encourage healers to emerge and present their methods in this space. I will add that we will be circumspect of what is presented, and the potential effects that can arise from such presentations. I have posted a WARNING! on the White Wolf Healing Path page to this effect.

I also invite those who avail themselves of the materials offered here to interact with both myself and the presenters---especially those involved in the Healing Path exercises. If you are considering using these methods, PLEASE contact us. If you are in an early stage of recovery, still having frequent abductions, shifting, or personality changes: PLEASE, consult with a qualified professional, and/or, work with someone as a “safety”.

DO NOT WORK ALONE. FOLLOW DIRECTIONS CAREFULLY. And above all, be in a safe space, away from any influences that would interfere with your progress. BEWARE of internet chat rooms, “whistleblower” websites and forums, and even casual contacts over chat and email. These are all vectors for control agents to short wire a healing and integration process.

There are NO SILVER BULLETS. But there can be “arrows in the quiver”. There are solutions, but each person does take responsibility at the first level: choose well and be discerning in all things.
    Last edited by Hervé; 26th July 2012 at 06:54.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (26th July 2012), Caren (26th January 2013), Christine (12th February 2013), D-Day (18th January 2013), Dawn (12th March 2014), Gemini (26th July 2012)

31. Link to Post #117
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks

For anyone interested, Holographic Kinetics seminar in UK from 13th to 19th November 2012.

Information and contact details:
    http://holographickinetics.net/future%20seminars.html

32. The Following User Says Thank You to TheVoyager For This Post:

D-Day (18th January 2013)

33. Link to Post #118
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Steve Richards: Psychotropic Soul Harvest

Sunday, January 13, 2013 at 4:25PM

Psychotronic Soul HarvestSteve Richards Interview-January 1, 2013:

http://www.holographickinetics.net/

Steve Richards: Psychotropic Soul Harvest -Right-click to download MP3 audio

Please note: this audio file and player were updated 01/15/2102 as the original upload was defective and stopped the 47 minute mark. Apologies: quality control issues.

Steve Richards contacted me with some insights and concerns related to the Sandy Hook shootings, and the wider scope of the induced altered states stemming from the widespread dosing of the world's populace with psychoactive prescription drugs:

"We must start looking at the bigger picture as medication can opens wormholes into other dimensions, allowing other forces to take over the body, theses invading beings need to traumatize the spirit, so they can get access to the Soul and entrap it in the game of the future. Every mass killer in the USA, was on some form of medication, as this is the time of the harvest, mass trauma is needed to entrap the souls of the masses, into the cycles of the future. Please watch this YouTube video fully, to understand part of what is going on...

Dreamtime healing using holographic kinetics is an understanding of 60,000 years of Aboriginal knowledge it covers 40 years of research into how to access the cause of any created effect including accessing and clearing these forces from human bodies. It is understand all creation is linked to its own dimension of time, that includes mans thoughts."

We are at war with another dimension that has been manipulating this dimension since the creation of man begun. We need to ask:

WHY is mental health not dealing with the cause of those effects?

Who benefits from millions made from drugs and medication?

Why take advice from an organization that is not getting results and ignore ones that are?

Where are the statistics of the amount of people that committed suicide that were on known or forced medication?

Where are the statistics of the amount of patients that died through kidney or liver failure due to the forced medication?

How many political parties get donations from the pharmaceutical companies, therefore have a vested interest, in not wanting a change?

Who is influencing and manipulating the bodies of these people?

Additional Links:
    Citizen's Commission On Human Rights International-Articles Tagged Psychiatric Drugs
    Russia Today’s Video Exposé “Schools, Guns & Drugs” with Michael Moore, Dr. Peter Breggin & More

ABC NEWS Medical Unit Psychotropic Drugs: What Are They?

Steve Richards: Psychotropic Soul Harvest

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Caren (26th January 2013), D-Day (18th January 2013), Dawn (12th March 2014), genevieve (25th January 2013), Rich (28th January 2013)

35. Link to Post #119
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,269 times in 905 posts

Hi Amer, thanks for posting this.

I'm at work atm, but will give it a listen after I get home tonight.

Hey, ever thought about getting one or more Avalonian's together to conduct a Skype interview with Steve??

Getting the right person/people on board to conduct the interview woudl be important, but I think there are a few here who could hold their own with Steve and produce somethig of decnt qulaity.

Perhaps we could think about doing something like this?

Maybe ask members to come up with some questions for Steve even?

I dunno, its just a thought... but I reckon (based on my personal dealings withi Steve) that he would probably be quite happy to participate in something like that.

What do you all think?
    Last edited by D-Day; 18th January 2013 at 09:05.

36. Link to Post #120
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by D-DAY (here)
    [...]

Hey, ever thought about getting one or more Avalonian's together to conduct a Skype interview with Steve??

Getting the right person/people on board to conduct the interview would be important, but I think there are a few here who could hold their own with Steve and produce something of decent quality.

[...]

I did ask Bill if he could get an interview with Steve but didn't get anything back from him yet.

As for myself you wouldn't want me on a skype audio since my voice would send a portion of the female audience into flights of romance in the city of lights while the rest would reach for frying pans, rolling pins or their butcher's knife... as for the males, practically none of them would be able to make out what I am saying with my accent which is as incomprehensible as Steve's for non-Aussie ears... something to consider...

My think on the matter would be to get Steve to join Avalon in the manner of Truman Cash or Simon Parkes in some sort of Q&A thread. Typed words are less emotionally involved and far easier to make out even with pronounced dyslexia / dysorthographia.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

D-Day (18th January 2013), Dawn (12th March 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 1 6 10 LastLast