+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 1 8 10 LastLast

Thread: Dreamtime Healing - Using Holographic Kinetics

1. Link to Post #141
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Default Re: Dreamtime Healing - Using Holographic Kinetics

I've never read the books, some god above loves me enough to steer me from that sort of stuff but according to that newspaper piece its a primo example of the fluff,prattle and blatant self indulgence of the new age attempting to infiltrate and use older, wiser and solid traditions and cultures shore itself up and create a cozy environment for 'their' mind. The new age has some obsession with dolphins, eh?. Many traditions have been infiltrated by animals that reason tells us don't belong there. Dolphin Reiki and Dolphin Tarot?

She reminds me of Doreen Virtue who has wall papered all older traditions, saints, archangels and mediumship in pink satin with a bow on top. No one ever heard of Archangels Bambi and Tasha till she came along ..basically because they never existed.

Unlike this author Virtue doesn't back away from her fraud.

However refreshing to see this author take some self responsibility and accountability and fessed up to the whole thing.

2. Link to Post #142
    Australia Avalon Member panopticon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,008 times in 2,305 posts

The Marlo Morgan material is off subject and it might need to be shifted into its own thread as to the best of my knowledge it has nothing to do with Steve Richards' work/practices.

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    I've never read the books, some god above loves me enough to steer me from that sort of stuff but according to that newspaper piece its a primo example of the fluff,prattle and blatant self indulgence of the new age attempting to infiltrate and use older, wiser and solid traditions and cultures shore itself up and create a cozy environment for 'their' mind. The new age has some obsession with dolphins, eh?. Many traditions have been infiltrated by animals that reason tells us don't belong there. Dolphin Reiki and Dolphin Tarot?

She reminds me of Doreen Virtue who has wall papered all older traditions, saints, archangels and mediumship in pink satin with a bow on top. No one ever heard of Archangels Bambi and Tasha till she came along ..basically because they never existed.

Unlike this author Virtue doesn't back away from her fraud.

However refreshing to see this author take some self responsibility and accountability and fessed up to the whole thing.
    G'day 9eagle9 and anyone else who is interested,

It's not that easy unfortunately.
    Since then she's changed her tune and went so far as to say this of two Nyungar Elders (who protested against her books) during a presentation in Japan (1997):

Quote these two men travelled to the United States in early 1996 to carry out an attempt to assassinate me, but this did not work. They have now travelled to Japan to try the same, but it will not work either because they represent all that is bad, and I represent all that is good and in the end goodness will prevail.
    Source.
    I'm at a loss as to why anyone would believe her or her books (she's written another one).

Again I'd like to point out that I'd never heard of the author or book before yesterday and hope that anyone who has been taken in by this hoax doesn't feel that this is anything to do any Indigenous or non-Indigenous Australians. This book is simply so wrong that no-one who actually lives in Australia, is an indigenous person (or has anything to do with indigenous people), would believe could be taken seriously.

I found a copy online and have read the first 5 chapters and can't take any more.
    I made some notes as I read along and then gave up as it was quite evident she had a cursory knowledge of the area in question and virtually no knowledge of cultural or customary practices.

My conclusion is she came to Fremantle for the America's Cup in 1987 and went on a couple of tourist trips to popular sights in WA (probably The Pinnacles and/or Wave Rock). She might have seen a corroboree done for tourists (probably at Uluru or some where like that) and read a book on Indigenous Australian practices. Then she mixed these experiences and incorporated a bit of US indigenous cultural practices (for the New Age lot to identify with) into a story to sell to whomever would buy it.

Here's the notes if anyone's interested:

#####

She reckons she bought fly screen to Australia in the 1980's (or there were not many houses with them)...
    Just gave my Mum a call and she had fly screen when she was a young girl at Bibra Lake (she remembers around 1935). Also 1950's Sydney she reckons every house had them. Even described the way they were attached to the bottom of windows so when they were lifting the window the screen came up from below.

The travel part of the story seems to start (in 1987) where I was bought up, Perth Western Australia (though it isn't explicitly said in the manuscript I read, which seems to be a later version as Sitka clearly thinks it's Perth that's meant).
    The description of the place is weird. Must have been down in Fremantle (popular at the time with Sepo's because of the America's Cup).

Can't say enough about this being a major point because it kind of explains why she would set her story in Australia at that time. The 1987 America's Cup was a big tourist thing for Perth and Freo. Lots of money spent by Bondie and his mates (eg Burkie) on that one. So, it makes sense that she would use the US media hype of the time about a remote capital city (Perth is the worlds remotest), a major sporting event and twist in a remote tribe. Good seller almost straight away if done right...

Anyway, the story...
    Starts at 12 noon.
    Travels a period of time and then leaves sealed road.
    Travels 2 hours on gravel road.
    Travels another 4 hours on gravel road. Not sure whether she's saying 4 hours all up.
    She claims she was travelling with the sun at her back to start with which would mean heading South. I reckon that's just plain wrong cause it would mean she was heading towards Mandurah/Bunbury and then inland for 4 to 6 hours puts her in the middle of the South Western Australian wheat belt, somewhere near Katanning or Wagin but not as far east as Ravensthorpe (hence why the Nyungar elders got so annoyed). So let's say she's an idiot and can't tell the sun is in her eyes heading North which would put her somewhere inland between Badgingarra and Geraldton, probably between there and Leinster somewhere (which would fit with her 700 kilometres from the coast bit). It just doesn't make much sense because the distances needed to travel on road are very long (400 to 900 kilometres) and the off-road seems to be meant as the most of it. This doesn't leave much time for the ceremony (which reads as having been going on for quite a while) and then walking into the desert for hours. Seems to me after a 9 hour drive (9 PM) it would be way past dark in October...

Her description of the terrain seems to be sort of right and if she went for a day drive out there and a bit of a hike then that would explain why she got some things right and other details so badly wrong.
    By the way, she's complaining about October weather in Perth? That's not even in the hot months! It's the middle of Spring!

She has no knowledge of customary practices and I think she's probably seen a corroboree done for tourists and got all excited. As for seeing crocodiles, let's assume they are meant to be real, the farthest South a salty has been seen is Carnarvon (about 500 kilometres away from Geraldton or 1100 Kilometres from Leinster).

Actually it just crossed my mind she probably went on a popular tourist trip to The Pinnacles as her descriptions seem to match the land scape there. Wave Rock, Hyden, might be the other destination. Or maybe she took a package deal and did both?

She natters about Uluru so maybe she went there but of more significance to the Kimberley mob's is the Bungle Bungle (Purnululu) which from memory wasn't well known by people not from the area back then. What the hell does a "dream catcher" have to do with Australian Indigenous culture? Pull the other one why don't you.

Anyway I've made it as far as chapter 5 in this travesty and can't take any more.
    It is rubbish. It's barely a hoax, that would entail writing something believable.
    No wonder it's not popular in Australia, about 3 pages in I knew it was not believable.
    How did she manage not being burnt to a crisp? Why would traditional people walk out of country? Why, oh why would they walk in the heat of the day? Salt water crocs that far south and in the desert? Where did she find a Telegraph Office in Australia (let alone a small country town)? Why/how would an imaginary Telegraph Office have money? How did she make a long distance call with a 20 cent piece (more like $1 per minute in the 80's and I'm not talking international either)? Why would a small country town have a discount shopping centre? Maybe a pub with a room above and a Post Office but a discount shopping centre in 1980's rural WA?
    She's just using the "noble savage" rhetoric and giving it a New Age twist.
    Ahhhh, I can't take any more.
    This ain't cognitive dissonance, it's rubbish!

#####

A few more links for those who might search for information at Avalon on this travesty at a later time:
    Hope someone find this at least interesting.
    Kind Regards,
    Panopticon
    "What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence.
    The only consequence is what we do."

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

9eagle9 (27th January 2013), D-Day (27th January 2013), genevieve (27th January 2013), Hervé (27th January 2013), Reinhard (10th February 2013), sllim11 (2nd February 2013)

4. Link to Post #143
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Quote Posted by heysoulsister (here)
    [...]

Even though I have done a course in Holographic Kinetics and have a fairly good understanding around the topic's of entities, entrapments and agreements of entrapment, it has still been one tough game to get out the other side over the past few months.

[...]
    Hello heysoulsister,

If, at all, you could contribute to this thread: Dreamtime Healing - Using Holographic Kinetics... it would be much appreciated.
    Cross posting from here https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post627012

Hi Amzer Zo - I will try to open up more.....
    But I will be very cautious - I can't hold a candle to Steve - he is very good.

Since March 2012 it has been a case of "healer, heal thyself!" Hence I have been behind the scenes and quiet, whilst I worked on clearing myself further.

Perhaps I can even find the courage to share what my Spirit showed me post Holographic Kinetic's training that shook my current mortal life to the core.
    Talk about clearing agreements and attachments
    *putting my hand up and admitting - I pushed to quickly and hard*
    Last edited by heysoulsister; 1st February 2013 at 10:07.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to heysoulsister For This Post:

D-Day (1st February 2013), genevieve (1st February 2013), Hervé (1st February 2013), hohoemi (6th February 2013), sllim11 (2nd February 2013)

6. Link to Post #144
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

[...]

Since March 2012 it has been a case of "healer, heal thyself!" Hence I have been behind the scenes and quiet, whilst I worked on clearing myself further.

Perhaps I can even find the courage to share what my Spirit showed me post Holographic Kinetic's training that shook my current mortal life to the core.
    heysoulsister, thank you for considering sharing your experience with us here; even if taking cautious steps. All experiences in this domain are very valuable for those following in those steps.

Bon courage!
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

D-Day (1st February 2013), heysoulsister (1st February 2013), hohoemi (6th February 2013), sllim11 (2nd February 2013)

8. Link to Post #145
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,269 times in 905 posts

Hi heysoulsister,

Would love to hear about your experiences with Steve and Hk.

I hope you do find the courage to share them with us here.

I can assure you, that for my part at least, there will be no judgement, only appreciation and respect.

Please do share with us, when you feel ready to do so.......

9. Link to Post #146
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Bumping this one:

Psychotronic Soul Harvest - Steve Richards Interview-January 1, 2013:

http://www.holographickinetics.net/

Steve Richards: Psychotropic Soul Harvest (Right-click to download MP3 audio and "Save target as")

PS: If someone familiar with Steve's accent would undertake and complete a transcript of this interview, a lot of readers -- particularly the ones with impaired hearing -- would definitely appreciate it.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

D-Day (8th February 2013), hohoemi (9th February 2013)

11. Link to Post #147
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

For anoyone who's been following this thread and wondering whether the interview with Steve that was discussed on the previous page woiuld ever manifest itself into this reality...

see this thread:

D-Day & Company Interview Steve Richards, Founder and Creator of Holographic Kinetics

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...aphic-Kinetics
    Last edited by D-Day; 10th February 2013 at 13:26.

12. Link to Post #148
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks

Steve Richards started his Holographic Kinetics youtube channel.

First two videos:
    Holographic Kinetics Introduction

Holographic Kinetics - Dreamtime Healing 2

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TheVoyager For This Post:

D-Day (22nd February 2013), Gemini (3rd March 2013), Hervé (22nd February 2013), wegge (22nd February 2013)

14. Link to Post #149
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Post taken from this thread here...

D-Day & Company Interview Steve Richards Founder and Creator of Holographic Kinetics

---------------------------------------------
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi folks,

Well, after a few unexpected setbacks and quite a bit of messing around I am pleased to announce that the interview with Steve is finally ready!

While it’s not perfect, I do think we did a reasonbable job considering we’re not professionals and have limited experience with this sort of thing.

That being said, I hope you enjoy the interview and find the content to be informative/useful.

I should point at this point that the interview (after editing) ended up being approximately 2 hours 30 minutes long... so be sure to make yourself a cuppa and get comfortable before settling in to give it a listen

For thos who would like to know more about the content of the interview before listenign to it, here is a short list outlining some of the main discussion points:
    • Steve's story/background
    • origins of Holographic Kinetics and how/why it works
    • the difference between the human spirit and soul
    • (re)establishing communication with spirit
    • entrapment - soul agreements and contracts
    • attachments - thought forms, entities and "cluster" entities
    • clearing physical/emotional trauma, entities and other attachments
    • clearing past life trauma, collective/group trauma and genetic/hereditary trauma
    • case studies - spirit of the bear, reptilians, "cluster" entities and many more
    • self empowerment - maintaining personal integrity/sovereignty/authority

Okay, so now for the interview...

Use this link if you'd prefer to listen via Windows Media Player:
    http://danday80.files.wordpress.com/...7-feb-2013.mp3

Please feel free to comment and discuss as you see fit - all insights, opinions and feedback are welcomed!

Thanks for your patience while waiting for this ti be posted, and thanks for listening
    Last edited by D-Day; 27th February 2013 at 14:14.

15. Link to Post #150
    Canada Avalon Member Youniverse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 times in 532 posts

Quote Posted by D-Day (here)
    Just came across this information and thought I would share, very interesting stuff IMO!

Here is a brief outline/description of what holographic kinetics is all about for anyone who is interested...

Dreamtime Healing using Holographic kinetics

Written by Steve Richards

UNDERSTANDING MAN'S INTERNALLY-CREATED REALITIES AND THE CLEARING OF INTER-DIMENSIONAL INTERFERENCE FROM PARALLEL DIMENSIONS WITHIN HUMAN BODIES

DREAMTIME HEALING using HOLOGRAPHIC KINETICS is an understanding of two worlds, an internal to external and an external to internal world.

DREAMTIME HEALING is part of what the Australian Aboriginal "Lore Men" knew from the past and could apply; HOLOGRAPHIC KINETICS is the science behind their knowledge.

DREAMTIME HEALING is about rebalancing the imbalances of man's internally- created realities through the cycles of dimensions that man calls "time". Dreamtime healing can access the internal dimensional world of all living things, the life force, the invisible, man at times calls spirit, [different from the soul] where all creation is first set-up, and then flows through into the visible external world of reality. It is an advanced Aboriginal-healing modality, incorporating the applied knowledge of Lore that governs the internal invisible dimensions of life, which no man can escape, these are different from our external laws that govern our physical reality.

HOLOGRAPHIC KINETICS has the ability to understand the science of the mind, incorporating the maths & geometry of creation, and how the original race on this planet--the Australian Aboriginals--knew the keys and could access and communicate to the life force of the being, known as spirit, regardless of its physical form, sending it back through the cycle of time, into internal hyper-space. When the Spirit enters this internal dimension, all things are omnipotent [consisting of great power], omnipresent [as all things past, present and future are present at the same time] and omniscient [an area of infinite knowledge].

HOLOGRAPHIC virtually explains man is a hologram--every cell in the body stores every thought and memory as it is sent from the subtle bodies within, out to all areas of the physical body and each cell has the ability to holographically reproduce those memories. These areas are called "cellular memory" and can store trauma from generations down the hereditary line--they can be accessed and cleared.

KINETIC energy comes from the harmony of the Infinite universe, as free flowing balanced energy. When captured by the act of a thought, it becomes potential energy, aligning itself into plutonic geometry forming a crystal, which now stores memory and locks into the stress point of the body--in its own separate dimension known as "time". This is created by the universal mind of its creator, passing through the cellular memory of its being.

DREAMTIME HEALING using HOLOGRAPHIC KINETICS is about the integration of an internal invisible, and an external visible world of assisting people with their internally-created realities that are not being addressed--or understood, by mainstream mental health-thus denying them their rights of being healed. You can be taught this powerful system and be rewarded by obtaining the same remarkable results--usually in one session, as the other 360 students have--why not organize a seminar in your area, or community or have a team of our practitioners assist to clear your troubled youth and others.

Source: http://www.holographickinetics.net/default.html

for those who would like to learn more about holographic kinetics and/or Steve Richards I suggest visiting his website (link above) and checking it out for yourself.

Also, for those who are really keen, Steve is offering/conducting holographic kinetics courses/seminars both here in Australia and also abroad.
    Thanks for the info.! And I love your quote from Ken Wilbur by the way!
    If we want to be enlightened, we need to lighten up

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Youniverse For This Post:

D-Day (27th February 2013)

17. Link to Post #151
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Regarding "clusters" (#6), to give an idea of what one looks like:

Quote Posted by Taurean (here)
    [...]

Quote The trail of the Octopus, also known as the Shadow Government can be detected by following the money.

London Olympics, 2012.

Most people are led to mistakenly believe that "the arms of the octopus" are just a metaphorical way of describing the ever increasing control of... "something."

Well, there IS a REALITY to it:

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Apparently this kind of entity has remained unobserved for a very, very long time [in "western" societies]:

Franz Erdl on Bigheads

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/erdlb...s14jun12.shtml
    June 14, 2012 . E-Y posted Sep. 25, 2012

Perhaps they might also be known under a different name. I have no idea. I had a lot experiences with Bigheads in the last two weeks and I would like to tell you about them.

First, I don't know to this day whether all Bigheads are soulless. I tend to believe that they are. Perhaps they have deceived us at previous meetings and feigned a soul. Or there may be some with a soul and others without, a biological robot version, as it were, like some small grays. The answers are still open.

Second, I do not know whether they all have the same body shape. The shape of the head seems to be at least very similar. It may be that there are some with bodies which have arms and legs (sometimes even more than two arms). Others have energy sucking, hose-like tentacles.

Third, I've discovered a portal in the body of a Bighead. Logic tells me that they all probably have one and that they can send stolen energies into another dimension, for example.

I have put up a picture here that a friend had drawn for me. It should not stop you from seeing them in a different way. This is how I saw one, but I am not a certified psychic.

Important aspects of the picture:
    -the big head with a small face,

-the portal in the body,

-and the energy tubes for manipulation and energy-sucking.

They manipulate and suck energy from men and women (in this image, only women are shown), as well as animals and perhaps even other spirits.

What the image fairly represents is that Bigheads can handle people much like marionettes. They manipulate, change feelings, create misunderstandings, create narratives, provoke events, etc. And they do it completely unnoticed. Bigheads are also very difficult to detect, like the snakes we have written about. Perhaps it's because they have no soul. If you, as a psychic or a healer, want to find them, it's good to know how they act.

Here are some examples:

Undermining a spiritual project
    A group of people has a spiritual project that they would like to undertake, but the Dark Side beings wish to interfere and stop it. So a Bighead pushes himself quietly and unnoticed over the project, including all those involved and those which might have an influence on the project like the members of the project, their spouses, all their enemies, competitors, suppliers, etc. . These people can be geographically dispersed, but in the Ethereal, they are close because they are subject related and connected. The Bighead sits astrally above about them and connects a power hose to everybody involved.

And then the show begins, or better said, nothing happens. The project does not move forward. They only encounter expenses, but no results: The competition is causing trouble, the enemies perform black magic, the spouse is constantly looking for a dispute, etc.. This is a very typical Bighead manipulation.

(I am just remembering how many free energy projects have gone nowhere...)

Monitoring gifted people (psychics)
    Bigheads can be used to control specially gifted people. Their skills and abilities can be blocked. That will make them feel depressed or aggressive; the family does not understand them; they try therapies that do not really work. In such a case, the family, as well as all the doctors and therapists involved, have been tapped and manipulated by the Bighead. Wherever the gifted person goes, nobody can really help him. I suppose that the skills of these people are either sucked or remotely accessed, or used for dark purposes via mind control. In the latter case, those who are involved as handlers or programmers are also controlled by the Bighead.

Supplying upper echelon NWO people with life energy
    So where do you think they get their energy from? Of course, from powerful women (perhaps not exclusively). Poor women! They may be sick, without power, in any case they won't feel good. This group of Illuminati or Freemasons I could perceive, performed black magic rituals every now and then against their female victims, which delivered new energy to them.

The Bighead takes care of the transfer of energy to the men, but this Illuminati were probably also very heavily manipulated by the Bighead. I noticed this when I removed the Bighead of the whole group, victims and perpetrators. There was something like a deep breath, a relief, or even a joyful feeling between those top managers. I had never expected something like that. The further development of this story is yet to be seen.

How to discover Bigheads and what can I do against them?
    I use my soul channel for healing and the power of decision of my solar plexus, to destroy soulless beings or astral machines, because you cannot heal them. Certainly other methods can be used. I rarely see them.

I discover the Bigheads mostly through conjecture. When I suspect there could be one, then I ask my soul, whether that's true and I get the answer as an energy reaction or accordingly, no reaction. If I get a positive response, I take away all power sucking hoses by pronouncing this intention. It is useful to find out who else is tapped.

Good luck!
    Franz Erdl

Comments
    Subject: Franz Erdl on Bigheads
    Date: Thu, September 27, 2012
    To: Ken Adachi

Hi Ken,

[...]

Anyway, I wanted to tell you about an incident that occurred back in August of this year.

I don't want to reveal specific names and locations of those concerned out of respect for their privacy, so I will explain what I can without real names.

My friend, I'll call him Fred Stubborn, is the son of a now deceased native hereditary chief here in Canada. His family is well known, so I cannot give details away that could easily identify his family.

From anecdotes related to me by the Stubborns and other family acquaintances, the Stubborns have had a number of difficulties in terms of crazy patterns of unexpected turmoil that deeply upset their three currently living generations.

I am deeply touched that Fred kindly allowed me to spend time away from the city and place a trailer on his large property, where I can spend time close to nature, and appreciate the connection.

He has also imparted me with much of the old native wisdom and knowledge of the interconnectedness of the entire living body that is Earth.

I was wondering one day why his family had suffered so many tragedies and upsets, and the spirit of Fred's mother approached my wife and touched her on the shoulder. My wife mostly senses entities from an emotional/empathic standpoint. She can often sense and see them, but it is I who can hear them and communicate directly with them. We complement each other well.

At that moment, she told me that someone was there and needed to be heard. When this happens I usually ask who they are, and what their purpose is.

So, I asked her who she was, and she told me that she was Fred's mother, and that she was here to ask me for help. I asked her what she wanted help with, and at that moment we both (my wife and I) felt was must have been at least a few generations of this family present.

She told me that what they needed was a shaman. I was quite surprised, because I do not consider myself a medicine man, shaman, or other terms used for that. I asked her what made her think that I could be of help, and she said to me that I was the first one to ever hear them.

So, I entered my meditative state and very quickly found an entity that looked very much like what Franz showed a picture of, though I perceived it as a large, black, octopus-like creature with an over-sized head. It appeared to me to be sitting on top of a portal, and its tentacles were reaching out to all the members of the Stubborn family, both alive and deceased.

When it became aware that I was tracking it, it actually tried to seize me or attach to me with a tentacle.

It was not a conscious decision on my part, more an instant reaction, but I used spider medicine: started winding a long thread of light tightly around the body of the critter, slowly choking it off from its tentacles, which made it release its grip on all the souls.

When I started winding, I called unto he who is known as Michael for assistance, someone you could say I have a bit of a working relationship with.

I kept winding tighter and tighter and tighter, until I commanded it to leave this plane. At that moment, it seemed to slide into the portal and disappear, leaving no portal behind.

Almost immediately, my wife and I both felt a massive lightening feeling around us, the entire property and the Stubborns themselves, that persisted for the rest of our vacation, and since.

All seems quiet now to this day with this family, six weeks on.

It was a strange occurrence, but I had almost entirely forgotten about it when I read the Bigheads article yesterday.

Thank you for this article Franz, now we have a better idea of what it is I was dealing with.

Does anyone know what these entities have been called, historically? I'd be curious to know, myself. I also wonder if their 'controllers' still have as much power here, since I dispatched it so easily.

My wife and I both felt it important to share this info, as others may find it useful.
    Thanks Ken, keep up the great work, your site continues to live up to its name.

Claude

Subject: Canadian Reader Confirms Bigheads Manipulative Influence
    Date: Fri, September 28, 2012
    To: Ken Adachi

Hello Ken,

Exceptional information. I do believe there are so many of these situations where a family is under this kind of influence and for sure it's happening to me. And a lot more.

greetings
    John

The Netherlands

Whatever name one gives that "thing," whether it is thought-form, golem, tulpa, postulate or eggregore; it is an entity with a life of its own created to regulate the life and activity of a family/ bloodline/ group/ business/ corporation/ society/ religion/ etc... and best described by Steve Richards in the line of the shamanic traditon as "everything IS alive" and "all life forms are seeking survival within its own dimension of time":

Quote Today, I believe our world is being controlled by another dimension that has entrapped the spirit of man into its game; and when you enter the game of another, you are governed by the laws of that game, by the creator of that game.
    Quote Randy: Yea. Steve, you mentioned how in the terms of this festival you had gone to, to the elders of the community. It sounds like there are key linkages or key people that line up in terms of authority or being able to give permission in this area. How would you identify those people? Obviously here you have, what, a tribal council? So you’ve gone to the tribal council, they, in effect, have authority over this event and over the people who will or won’t enter into it.

Steve: Okay. If I decide to form a company, and I got together with two or three other people, their intent and their ego will create the entity at the structure of that company. That entity, once created, a body of intent of all three of that company, of their intent and their ego, will always be part of the entity that creates that company. It’ll never change.

When you go into community, they organized this festival. Therefore, they were the creator of this festival. Therefore, I’m entering the game of someone else’s creation. Therefore, I need the creator of that creation’s permission to activate that dimension. You can’t invade the space of another without authority, because the moment you enter the game of another, you violate lore. The moment you violate lore by entering into the game of another, it can be taken over by whatever’s in that game. This is why this is so important for people not to be playing around with other dimensions. There’s so many people that think they know what they’re doing and they have no idea what they’re doing.
    ... it all comes down to the INTENT behind the creation:

Quote Steve: Okay, okay. One of the interesting things I look at here is you’ve got to understand how homeopathy works and osteopathic frequencies work. And, you know equal force against equal forces become null and void. Interesting. So, I look at this, Aboriginal culture says, ‘everything is alive.’ So, I had a woman that comes into me from Chile. Doesn’t speak good English. Her daughter said, “my mum can’t sleep, she’s on two lots of sleeping tablets and can’t sleep.” I said, ‘well that makes sense, she’s got two separate entities in there, they both need to keep her awake before she feeds them.’ Everything’s alive.

So what happens is for these drugs to be created they’ve got to have an intent behind their creation. The first is the law of intent and the law of agreement. So what is the intent in the creation of that drug and what’s its intent? It now becomes a life‐form that needs to survive like anything else. Therefore, an anti‐depressant means it has to keep you depressed so you’ll feed it. And when you feed it, it will make you no longer depressed. It's got it’s food source, thank you very much. Another life‐form taking over the vehicle. Stunned.

Miranda: Wow. I had a question for you Steve. I actually just got an email from somebody who’s familiar with your work. And it reminded me to ask this, do you have, the people that you work with, do they sometimes feel a lot of interference or resistance or get a lot of attacks prior to coming to you because the entities know, sort of, that their end is near and try to keep the people away from achieving this healing solution?

Steve: Okay, well there’s two‐fold question you’ve got there. And I’ll go into two parts of it. First off, the moment you, whether becoming aware of it or not, the moment you want to make changes, and you want to be clear of whatever’s affecting you, just that intent is put out for these beings that are aware. And the moment that takes place, you’re going to come under attack. And the attack’s going to come from the closest people to you sometimes: you mother, your father, your brother, your sister, your husband, you wife, your friends, your neighbor – whoever they can get access to.
    Quote Steve: By telling your Spirit, ‘this is my vehicle, Spirit don’t let anything in this vehicle, I do not invite anything in, do not let anything in the space of this vehicle.’ By laying out that, speaking to it, this is your field. Between you and your Spirit made that agreement, ‘thank you, nothing’s allowed in, if it gets in, it’s going to get dealt with.’ You may already have a lot of stuff in there, in other dimensions, in separate dimensions. There’re probably many layers of dimensions within you that’s let things in from the past. But when you stop feeding these things, it’s interesting, when you become aware and you want to make changes, and you decide to stop feeding these beings, then they’re not going to obtain energy. If they’re not going to obtain energy, they’re not going to get fed, they’ll have to starve, or find somewhere else to go to get fed. So eventually, they’re not going to hang around, are they?
    ... and it doesn't matter how many trillion of years ago a group or secret society was created... it's still alive and seeking survival through recruiting individuals "resonating" sympathetically to the intent behind the creation of that group or society...

Makes one wonder about how many people confuse such multi-tentacles "Vishnus" with their spirit guides or "higher selves?"

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

astridmari (19th April 2019), D-Day (27th February 2013), Jovian (12th January 2015), Valerie Villars (17th April 2019)

19. Link to Post #152
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

This is a continuation of TheVoyager's post (# 148) above - thanks TV!!

Click here to go to TV's post where Part 1 & 2 of this video seriies can be found.

Here are the latest videos to be releasaed in the series...

Part 3/14:

Part 4/14:

Part 5/14:

Part 6/14:

more to come......
    Last edited by D-Day; 2nd March 2013 at 13:09.

20. Link to Post #153
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

21. Link to Post #154
    Thanks

I have just recently had a HK session and found out that my spirit has been enslaved for a very long time, what was happening was that I was getting delivered back to my captors after death, at times I was ritualistically murdered as a child by humans that had been taken over by these aliens. when my captors got removed my spirit said "I feel like a puppet without the strings" This was then healed and I am no longer enslaved by these aliens.

Some other things from this life have also been addressed and I am feeling much better because of it.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bongo For This Post:

D-Day (16th May 2013), genevieve (16th May 2013), Hervé (16th May 2013), Jovian (12th January 2015), lookbeyond (16th May 2013)

23. Link to Post #155
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,415 times in 552 posts

Hi, does anyone know if Mr Richards is going to the Nexus conference in Aust-end of June?

Thanks,lb

24. Link to Post #156
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lookbeyond (here)
    Hi, does anyone know if Mr Richards is going to the Nexus conference in Aust-end of June?

Thanks,lb
    His site says he will be at an expo on the Gold Coast on the 18th & 19th May
    And there is a Mind, Body, Spirit expo in Brisbane on the 28th -30th June

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to heysoulsister For This Post:

D-Day (16th May 2013), Hervé (16th May 2013), lookbeyond (16th May 2013)

26. Link to Post #157
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thanks,lb
    Hi heysoulsister, hope you're well!!

Thanks for mentioning the upcoming mind/body/spirit expo in Brizzy, I had no idea this was on.

I will definitely be making an effort to get myself along to that.

p.s hope all went well at Steve's the other week... wish I could've been there

27. Link to Post #158
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Loony (here)
    I have just recently had a HK session and found out that my spirit has been enslaved for a very long time, what was happening was that I was getting delivered back to my captors after death, at times I was ritualistically murdered as a child by humans that had been taken over by these aliens. when my captors got removed my spirit said "I feel like a puppet without the strings" This was then healed and I am no longer enslaved by these aliens.

Some other things from this life have also been addressed and I am feeling much better because of it.
    Hey Loony, happy to hear that you got some benefit out of your recent HK session.

Sounds like you were able to work through a few things have been holding you back for some time.

Just out of curiosity... was your session conducted one-on-one with a UK-based HK practitioner or was there some surrogacy work involved as well?

28. Link to Post #159
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Loony (here)

Hey Loony, happy to hear that you got some benefit out of your recent HK session.

Sounds like you were able to work through a few things have been holding you back for some time.

Just out of curiosity... was your session conducted one-on-one with a UK-based HK practitioner or was there some surrogacy work involved as well?
    it was a surrogacy session, my spirit said there is still stuff to get cleared out but that session covered the major problems in my life. I actually feel like a massive weight has been lifted of my shoulders.

The aliens first enslaved my spirit as an embryo and there were others that got enslaved also. Before the session I never knew spirits could be enslaved, Its been an eye opener and actually having proof of life after death, spirit, soul and aliens rather than going on faith is excellent.

The next one I am going to see if there is someone in the UK first so it can be a one on one session.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bongo For This Post:

D-Day (17th May 2013), Hervé (17th May 2013)

30. Link to Post #160
    Thanks

Thanks,lb
    Hi heysoulsister, hope you're well!!

Thanks for mentioning the upcoming mind/body/spirit expo in Brizzy, I had no idea this was on.

I will definitely be making an effort to get myself along to that.

p.s hope all went well at Steve's the other week... wish I could've been there
    Hi Dan, yep pretty good out this way.

Here is the linky to Brisbane's expo http://www.mbsfestival.com.au/brisbane-details.htm

And the May course hasn't run yet - starts on this coming Wednesday. I will make an effort to get down for the last few days.
    And at this stage there will be a course run in Brisbane for a week immediately following the expo.

Hi Looney glad to hear that HK session helped you.
    Those aliens rotten stinkers they can be.
    Also what area in UK are you in? PM if you like, I know of another forum where there is a UK guy that does HK, I'll send him a PM over there and see if I can get his details.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to heysoulsister For This Post:

Bongo (17th May 2013), D-Day (17th May 2013), lookbeyond (17th May 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 1 8 10 LastLast