+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Dreamtime Healing - Using Holographic Kinetics

1. Link to Post #161
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Dreamtime Healing - Using Holographic Kinetics

Quote Posted by heysoulsister (here)
    Hi Looney glad to hear that HK session helped you.
    Those aliens rotten stinkers they can be.
    Also what area in UK are you in? PM if you like, I know of another forum where there is a UK guy that does HK, I'll send him a PM over there and see if I can get his details.
    There are more HK practitioners in the UK. I know of few based in London or nearby.
    If you're searching for one in your area you can go straight to Steve, send him an email and he'll tell you if there is any nearby.
    Last edited by TheVoyager; 17th May 2013 at 06:31.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheVoyager For This Post:

Bongo (17th May 2013), D-Day (17th May 2013)

3. Link to Post #162
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks

From EveLorgen.com:
    Steve Richards Interview with Robert Stanley 8/8/013
    Posted on August 15, 2013

Steve Richards is an Aboriginal Shamanic Practitioner who developed Holographic Kinetics. (See http://www.holographickinetics.net/) This is a shamanic form of healing the by accessing the soul and spirit using the laws of LORE*. In this interview with Robert Stanley of Unicus Radio, Steve goes into more detail about how and why Holographic Kinetics works. This interview is more easily understood in terms of what is happening to a person with entity attachment problems or other unusual conditions that baffles the mental health field.

Steve mentions the coming Conjunction of Zero time wave that starts this month of August 2013 and progresses for the next twenty years or so. Basically, those who evolve and understand the “game” of what life really is about in this realm, can move forward to another dimensional reality. This concept is similar to what others have mentioned about the “Two Earth’s” theory.

https://archive.org/details/01RobertStanleyURH882013

*LORE is knowledge of the universe and when that knowledge is applied it unfolds like the petals of a flower awakening from its night sleep within its daily cycle of time, it consists of a system of laws and wave formation known as cycles, to stay in balance, swinging like a pendulum but always seeking balance as that lies between the two opposing forces, within all created realities, action and re-action, cause and effect.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheVoyager For This Post:

Bongo (20th August 2013), Jovian (12th January 2015), Limor Wolf (18th March 2015)

5. Link to Post #163
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,381 times in 5,726 posts

Quote Posted by TheVoyager (here)
    From EveLorgen.com:
    Steve Richards Interview with Robert Stanley 8/8/013
    Posted on August 15, 2013

Steve Richards is an Aboriginal Shamanic Practitioner who developed Holographic Kinetics. (See http://www.holographickinetics.net/) This is a shamanic form of healing the by accessing the soul and spirit using the laws of LORE*. In this interview with Robert Stanley of Unicus Radio, Steve goes into more detail about how and why Holographic Kinetics works. This interview is more easily understood in terms of what is happening to a person with entity attachment problems or other unusual conditions that baffles the mental health field.

Steve mentions the coming Conjunction of Zero time wave that starts this month of August 2013 and progresses for the next twenty years or so. Basically, those who evolve and understand the “game” of what life really is about in this realm, can move forward to another dimensional reality. This concept is similar to what others have mentioned about the “Two Earth’s” theory.

https://archive.org/details/01RobertStanleyURH882013

*LORE is knowledge of the universe and when that knowledge is applied it unfolds like the petals of a flower awakening from its night sleep within its daily cycle of time, it consists of a system of laws and wave formation known as cycles, to stay in balance, swinging like a pendulum but always seeking balance as that lies between the two opposing forces, within all created realities, action and re-action, cause and effect.
    This was really good in my opinion. This subject of trauma is IMPORTANT!!!!

Steve Richards makes sense to me regarding Spirit trauma and that there are entities that are cohabiting our "life" through unwitting invitation and they cling to the soul. The point that I receive is that OUR sovereignty, integrity, intention of changing agreements and learning the point to what we are experiencing (releasing karma by getting the lesson) will release our own trauma.

There are multiple levels to the "game" of the dimensional time frames. We have Ignorance and we must take responsibility. This is a huge game but in the 2 hours, there was a whole piece of what we have done, fail to do, and could do differently. We can change our "timeline" with Spirit's help.

Everything is alive and seeking its expression. Several times he said that we are responsible NOW for our thoughts, words and actions as these are what place us in our experience. WE invite the "entities" by behaving without personal power.

Quote "These spirits are like a homeless person finding an empty house --the empty house being a person without power. The homeless spirit wants to stay there, of course, and make a home and be happy. It doesn't intend its home any ill and has no desire to harm it -- who would? If you try to throw it back on the streets though, it will fight to stay where it is. That is only natural."
    ---Eduardo Caldero'n Palomino, Curandero, Peru.
    The Universe is dimensional and FULL of beings. It seems a great mistake to be oblivious to the aliveness and the intent to continue to live. We create our own experience but are undermined and trapped in amnesia. We are influenced by the ancestral and personal past plus ongoing programming in the hologram. This talk ties lots together regarding the reason trauma release is key through all means we can access. The biggest Steve Richards says is knowing this responsibility of the "laws of lore" of the Universal game.

Steve Richards also explains to me why "denial" and stuffing emotions is just sticking the trauma in a hidden but still active influence in the life vehicle. We have ignored the active cooperation of OUR Spirit and have turned to externals. AGAIN and AGAIN, I hear If we ask for OUR Spirits help, Spirit will identify the source and then by our intent we can change the timeline.

Here are some other pieces I have already looked at recently regarding trauma.

Healing the Spirits of Trauma is a concept from "Master of Lucid Dreams" by Olga Kharitidi, M.D "Master of Lucid Dreams" was published by Hampton Roads in 2001.

Quote "When you distance yourself from the source of suffering, when you name it as opposite to what you want to be, you lose a chance to change it. Because it continues to live inside you, as part of you, making you make many of your choices, but you refuse to recognize it, so you remain in ignorant bliss and you continue to suffer. Whenever something hurts you and you don't accept it fully as a complete part of your history, you create a gap in your memory; a gap which, when the hurt is strong or repeated many times, becomes occupied by a spirit of trauma. When you conquer them, it brings profound healing, reverses unhappiness, and treats disease. Diseases are the means by which an organism tries to fight the traumas on its own. When you free yourself from trauma, you heal your ancestors and protect generations after you. When we go through life, the traumas we experience stay in us as painful knots, and are tightened by the Spirits of Trauma. If we don't untie these knots during our lives, we are going to have this done after our physical deaths. It doesn't matter if we believe in the afterlife or not."
    ---Olga Kharitidi, M.D., Master of Lucid Dreams.
    Here is another quote from the same book by Kharitidi

Quote "Can you tell me what, from your judgment and experience, you consider to be the source of suffering and unhappiness in the world?" ...

"Is it evil?" ...

"In reality, it is vice versa. When you distance yourself from the source of suffering, when you name it as opposite to what you want to be (I assume that you all want to be good, don't you?), you lose a chance to change it. Because it continues to live inside you, as part of you, making you make many of your choices, but you refuse to recognize it, so you remain in ignorant bliss and you continue to suffer.

"We call the source of unhappiness and disease `trauma.' And we believe that there are live representations
    of trauma in all of us. In our tradition, we call them `spirits of trauma.' Whenever something hurts you and you
    don't accept it fully as a complete part of your history, you create a gap in your memory; a gap which, when the hurt is strong or repeated many times, becomes occupied by a spirit of trauma. You don't have to imagine some fashioned freaky monster sitting on your back and sucking out your blood." A ripple of soft laughter went through the audience as an expression of relief.

"You can think about this in terms of neurocognitive science, if you like the term 'neurotransmitters' better than 'creatures of the night.' You may call them additional subjects; you may define them as unintegrated representations; you may choose whatever language and metaphors you prefer. It doesn't matter. What matters is the process. The internal psychic process, often extended throughout generations by the inheritance of patterns of trauma formed, perhaps long, long ago, when one of your ancestors went through an unbearable hurt.

"Human genes are much more flexible than we think. They perceive as much as they act. When a hurt reaches
    the level of genes, it makes them behave differently and distort the memory, preventing the memory from becoming complete. The gap in memory is created, and a spirit of trauma houses itself in this gap, hidden from our awareness. ...

They learn to hide them from themselves and their children. They play hide-and-seek with spirits of trauma, and guess what? Most often they lose, because even when they don't remember, their genes—those unfailing memory units—do, and the hurt stays there until you heal it. ...

"The same mechanism works with smaller things. We start to gather up more personal hurts in the basket of our memory soon after coming into this world.

Every creature tries to survive. It is true for the spirits of trauma as well. They need to 'eat.' They are always hungry. They create 'food' for themselves by generating more hurt. Why does the 'Paradox exist, that victims of abuse become the worst abusers themselves? It is not logical, but it is perfectly reasonable for the spirits of trauma to grow in abuse victims through their hurts and feed themselves by re-creating those hurts. You may know this from your own experiences.

"How many of you did something in your life that you regret, that you knew wasn't the best thing to do, but still you chose to do it, bringing upon yourself unwanted cir¬cumstances? I bet you know the feeling. 'I don't have any idea why I did it.' I hear this often, and you probably do too from people you are working with. You don't have any idea because the impulse was initiated and supported by the spirit of trauma. You are not aware of it, so you follow it blindly and you end up hurting again and again. ...

The justifiable next question would be, 'so what?' "People adjust, they find their own means to cope, so why bother with looking deeper into it? Right?" Some of the heads in the audience nodded in agree-ment.

"Wrong! Wrong questions. There are three main points I or why it is vitally important for everyone to win in their battle with the spirits of trauma. First, because when you conquer them, it brings profound healing, reverses unhap-piness, and treats disease. Diseases are the means by which (in organism tries to fight the traumas on its own. So many Times, I've seen people get sick and look for help at very particular points in their life, moments when the spirit of trauma becomes activated in a person with incomplete psychic memory. That is why many healing changes fol¬low when you are able to eradicate the root of trauma.

"Second, we believe in our tradition that whatever we do directly touches generations before and after us. When you free yourself from trauma, you heal your ancestors and protect generations after you. I saw many people who would act out their traumas, essentially looking for help, when their children reach the age when they themselves experienced the hurt. ...

"It is not a 'concept.' It is a way of living your life, feeling its boundaries and borders. It relates to what you ultimately understand as 'self.' All knowledge comes to that understanding. But with any knowledge, the truth is that you can't obtain it just by making the decision to do so. You have to exchange your personal experience for it. "All of you in this room have created the wealth of your experiences in your own unique ways. Yet it brought you here tonight so you will receive this knowledge. I believe that without those experiences that prepared you, you wouldn't have come tonight. Your car would have broken, your friend would have called, and so on. It is true for those who didn't plan to come but who happened to be here seemingly by accident. Believe me, it was not an acci¬dent, but your experiences which strive to become knowl¬edge, that brought you here tonight." ...

"I am going to talk about death. It is not something many people like to talk about. Do you know why? There is a fear we all feel. They say it is fear of the unknown. I say it is fear of the known, but not realized consciously. When we go through life,'the traumas we experience stay in us as painful knots, and are tightened by the spirits of trauma. If we don't untie these knots during our lives, we are going to have this done after our physical deaths. It doesn't matter if we believe in the afterlife or not.

"One thing you need to believe is that, with death, the experience of time changes radically. To enter death is, in a way, to enter time itself, and there you'd better be ready. There are many accounts of light and bliss, but this is only a beginning. What comes afterward is also described, but it is just not as well publicized. Angry, malicious spirits come next; they come to suck your blood and torture you by all possible means, but they are your own spirits of Trauma. They will torture you until you untie the knots in your memory and become free. Again, it doesn't matter if you believe in the afterlife or not. I am talking about the subjective psychological process of restructuring your memory. Would it make a big difference for you to know that it all happens minutes after death, even though you may personally experience it as ages of torture?"

"Do you refer to the evil spirits from the Tibetan Book "Ihe Dead?" a female voice asked from a back row.
    Some people turned to look at her, but there was no particular curiosity in their looks. Somehow, Vladimir had ( teated such an intimate atmosphere in the room that we a II felt connected to one another. Any question would sound like a question from the group as a whole, so it didn't matter who was asking it.
    "I don't refer to that book. You do. But since you did, I agree that this is the most widely known description of the spirits of trauma. It is a powerful book, but it was created inside a particular culture which is quite remote from your culture, and therefore from you personally, isn't it? Now am going to make it more personal for you [...]

"The only way to pass through their gates [after death] was to look to them in their disguised faces and say, 'I know you. I know your name.' You do this, then they have to let you through. You fail, they tear your limbs apart, suck your blood, tear your flesh. If you recognize their names, then are saved from a second death, from annihilation, and your existence will continue. So what am I talking about?
    "Any guesses yet? I expect that, at this point in my lecture, you will recognize who I am talking about. The spirits of trauma, of course, our psyches' creations, our representations of hurts and suffering which we have, accumulated, and which we didn't have a chance to heal...

"The only thing I can tell you now is that we all have the space inside of us where the healing work can be done and is being done all the time for each of us—even though we are completely unaware of it. This space is the space of our dreams, created to protect and heal us from our traumas and their spirits. This is the territory of the origination of magic. ... We work with reintegration of memory in the dreams, and we leave no space for spirits of trauma to exist in the memory when it is healed. ...

"The purpose of my talk tonight is not only educa¬tional. It serves to make some of the aspects of our work known to Western culture. The reason is that the critical time has arrived. I told you that the unhealed traumatic experiences which gain status of their own and become spirits of trauma continue their existence throughout generations. If they are not healed, they build up, connect, accelerate, enforce and support each other, and become collective entities.

"In traditional cultures, rituals of transition are very important. Before going to another of life's stages, a person must go through a deep initiation ritual, one that basically cuts off all traumatic knots from the past and clears a path for the future. Modern civilization, as you call it, has lost all its psychological rituals. It doesn't have the means to clear its members of traumatic memories. Therefore, at some point, these accumulate on the collective level and become very dangerous. This dangerous time has come. It could become many times more dangerous now than in previous times, when world wars were induced by the accumulated spirits of traumas. The purpose of my visit is to tell you that there is a great danger for all the people on the planet, but there are effective means to overcome it. http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=21670.0
    Quote Trauma and Spirit

When we experience trauma or loss, our psyche becomes marked by the experience. Even if we block out conscious memory, the psyche holds an energetic imprint of the event. When we encounter new situations that are energetically similar to the original trauma, the imprint/memory becomes stimulated. Our perception of a new event is then filtered and effected by the memory of a previous experience, and we act accordingly. This is usually done unconsciously.

Strange as it sounds, this is part of the healing cycle of the psyche. For example, all of us have experiences of physical healing from cuts and bruises; the body's basic programming is to go toward health. Similarly, the psyche is intended to be self-healing from the battering we take from life experiences. but the psyche's way of healing is a little different from the body.

Let's say you want to learn a new dance. You stumble through the steps initially, but you are determined to become good at it. You repeat the steps, rehearsing until your movements are fluid, and your mind and body learn the dance. Repetition results in learning.

In the same way, the psyche learns by repetition. The psychic imprint of the original trauma has a charge, and acts as a magnet, attracting situations similar to the original injury. It's as if the psyche says, "I didn't move successfully through my previous experience of X. But if I had another chance, I know I could do it better. I want to learn how to do this."

Unfortunately for us, healing trauma and healing the psyche do not happen so neatly. We are not taught how to release trauma when it occurs. We are not taught about the principle of trauma repetition. So when we have not healed the original trauma, and we attract a similar experience, we generally go through it and are re-injured. The new trauma layers on top of the first. Then we attract yet another repetition, and it happens again, over and over, creating a mess, and a lot of pain. The impulse of the psyche to heal by repetition and learning is correct and intact. Missing are the skills needed to release the trauma, which would support the learning and healing.

The idea of a psychic or energetic imprint is found in other cultures, and native medicine traditions. In the East Indian culture, the Sanskrit word samscara translates as "scar of the soul". This imprint in the energy field acts as a magnet to attract further experience that is thematically similar, until the psychic scar can be healed and released. This is the foundation to what is called karma. Spirit Release clears out the energetic material which has been acting as a psychic magnet to repeated injury.
    Quote Western Science

In the west, neurobiology and somatic psychology are beginning to understand how the body holds trauma memory in fixed patterns. Sensorimotor techniques such as Somatic Experiencing™ and Brainspotting™ are emerging to support the body/mind in releasing the trauma patterns and finding relief, no longer attracting repetition of trauma experiences.

An understanding of trauma is helpful in understanding how entities are able to enter the energy field. Here is a brief but somewhat technical explanation of trauma as viewed by current research:

Trauma: There Are Two Types

Type 1: Developmental trauma
    Is determined by the maturity of the nervous system and stage of life. Children and teenagers are not yet physically mature nor emotionally mature enough to handle certain experiences.The elderly or the sick are often not able to handle certain experiences.

Type 2: Shock trauma
    Such as car accident, natural disaster, domestic violence, war, sudden loss. This includes both having the experience or witnessing it happening to another.

The Primary Principle in understanding trauma is:
    Trauma is in the nervous system, not in the event.

Trauma occurs when there is more activation than can be successfully discharged, and the nervous system becomes overwhelmed.

Trauma can be cumulative; new trauma can layer over old trauma.

The ability to discharge trauma varies from person to person.

The ability to discharge naturally and effectively is also affected by these elements:

Inherited genetic strength can be variable
    Resourcefulness is transferred through the generations.
    Trauma residue is also transferred through the generations.
    Stress in the womb
    Parasympathetic system (the ability to calm) does not form until after birth. Thus the unborn child in utero experiences the mother’s experiences as its own.
    Stress in the first 18 months of life
    The young child builds its parasympathetic system by mimicking the nervous system of its primary caretaker, for good or for bad.

http://www.bluesageinstitute.com/trauma.html

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

hohoemi (21st August 2013), Jovian (12th January 2015), Karezza (7th September 2015), Marin (31st October 2013)

7. Link to Post #164
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks

Holographic Kinetics Practitioner Training for the first time in Spain!

For people interested in learning Holographic Kinetics in Europe, there are two courses happening this November:

London, 7th - 13th of Nov. 2013.

and for the first time in Spain:

Palma de Mallorca (Balearic Islands, Spain), 16th - 22nd of Nov. 2013

Please feel free to send me a private message for more info, or contact Steve directly through his website HolographicKinetics.com
    Last edited by TheVoyager; 25th September 2013 at 15:33.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TheVoyager For This Post:

Marin (14th December 2013)

9. Link to Post #165
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks

Anybody interested in attending the Holographic Kinetics Practitioner Training course, for the first time in Spain...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Holographic-Kinetics-Training-Palma-Mca-Nov.2013.jpg
Views:	244
Size:	184.6 KB
ID:	22975

10. Link to Post #166
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

will give it a

11. Link to Post #167
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

For those in the U.S., Steve is coming to the NY area in March, and likely parts west and Canada after that. Training is seven days, and costs $2800.

I am very interested, but it is quite a price tag. It would be great if he could articulate just what we get for that kind of money.

12. Link to Post #168
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks

Jovian, you can read a short description of what happens at HK seminars on this link: HK Practitioner Training Seminars in Europe 2014

13. Link to Post #169
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,273 times in 201 posts

Last night, I stumbled upon a podcast interview (Global Freedom Movement Radio) with Steve Richards. I had never heard of him or of HK before, but found it fascinating. This morning, I came straight to Project Avalon on the chance someone else was familiar with Steve's work. I am so glad I did! It looks like there is a lot of reading and listening ahead of me. Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this topic thus far.

Is there anyone on the forum from Canada who has attended his seminars (I see there is one coming up soon in Alberta) or experienced HK sessions?

14. Link to Post #170
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,273 times in 201 posts

Quote Posted by Jovian (here)
    For those in the U.S., Steve is coming to the NY area in March, and likely parts west and Canada after that. Training is seven days, and costs $2800.

I am very interested, but it is quite a price tag. It would be great if he could articulate just what we get for that kind of money.

I just found this page that describes what is covered in the different modules of the training.

http://www.healingasusual.com/practi...-training.html

15. Link to Post #171
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks

Global Freedom Movement Radio interview with Steve Richards, 08 March 2015:

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheVoyager For This Post:

Gardener (18th March 2015), Limor Wolf (18th March 2015)

17. Link to Post #172
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Thank you, The Voyager for the valuable information and updates about Steve Richards work

I am in the middle of listening to the interview, I wish someone in Israel would have had the knowledge of Holographic Kinetics to work with, it is rather difficult to process and implement it alone. Parts that relate to the point of void and our reactions from this place of balance, however, are possible to integrate into our being, imo.

Eve Lorgen on her website has summarised the interview -

Quote Great interview! Steve discusses the Aboriginal Laws of LORE, which are the basics of the healing modality of Holographic Kinetics. Some of the topics he talked about are:

* Spirit versus Soul

* Ego, soul, Spirit, life forms (like entities). How to know what you are working with in HK and why its so important to work directly with Spirit.

* How the soul can be programmed through time.

* We are multidimensional beings.

* He/She who enters the Game of another, is bound to to rules of that Game.

* How taking part in certain rituals entrap you in another Being’s Game (that you don’t want).

* Extraterrestrials, Extra-Dimensionals, Interdimensionals, Entities and life forms

* The parasitic system of entrapment through the cycles of time.

* Secret Societies who serve the “Big Boys–ie., Winged Serpents, Dracos, Reptilians, Greys” to keep us enrapped in the “Game” for THEIR HARVEST.

* What to do to get out of the parasites GAME and creating your own Game where they have to play by your rules, you take charge.

* How drugs like “Ice and methamphetamine” and even Ayahuasca open wormholes or doorways for interdimensional beings to invade our bodies and world.

* Why Steve is very concerned about the CERN –”God particle project” and what kinds of wormholes this can open up and who could enter our world/reality.

* We are in a 10 year “conjunction period” from 2013-2023 where the invisible and visible will eventually merge. Its also a harvest time. Two worlds merging and unusual things will happen.

* How the New Age Movement (and corrupted religions) has allowed numerous “agreements of entrapment” with many types of beings, false gods, ascended masters, etc. to enter our Game to keep us entrapped in their system of enslavement to be harvested.

* Communicating with Nature and Spirit for truths.

* Our freedom is based on how much we personally and collectively can clear our own traumas, false beliefs and parasitical entities/beings from us, connect directly with our Spirit and Nature.

* Why it’s so important to have the truth about the Laws of LORE and of our Universe passed on and indigenous cultures preserved."
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 20th March 2015 at 12:26.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Gardener (19th March 2015), Jake (18th March 2015), TheVoyager (19th March 2015)

19. Link to Post #173
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Question Re: Dreamtime Healing - Using Holographic Kinetics

memories of the soul ...

Lisa M Harrison Interviews Steve Richards 1 June 2015

Advanced Aboriginal Healing Modality of the Future from the Past

Published on Jun 3, 2015

Last edited by giovonni; 4th June 2015 at 04:30.

20. Link to Post #174
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Wonderful, Giovonni, Thank you. I look forward to listen to this as everything about the knowledge of the lore that comes from the shamanic dreamtime healing seems to be most valuable to our knowledge, however challenging to implement it may be if there is no individual help and assistance, and if the 'pile' is Packed full from this life time and others (plus realms, parallel universes, past, present and future, copies, back up plans, agreements via manipulation, unknown agreements for hosting etc )

Hope all is well ~

Limor

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Becky (4th June 2015), David Trd1 (5th June 2015), giovonni (4th June 2015), Heart-2-Heart (4th June 2015), Olam (9th June 2015), sigma6 (5th June 2015)

22. Link to Post #175
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,062 times in 775 posts

I love listening to Steve Richards - having done a shamanic healing course I understand and recognise a lot of what he says, but he goes way deeper. He's full of fascinating information...I'd love to experience a HK healing but there are very few practitioners here in the UK.

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Becky For This Post:

Aspen (15th June 2015), David Trd1 (5th June 2015), giovonni (4th June 2015), Limor Wolf (4th June 2015), Olam (9th June 2015), Tyy1907 (4th June 2015)

24. Link to Post #176
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,281 times in 1,435 posts

Somebody posted an interview with this Healer a little while ago. Some truly groundbreaking work he's doing. It struck me as the real deal.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...rds#post963226
    Last edited by Tyy1907; 4th June 2015 at 18:10.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Aspen (15th June 2015), David Trd1 (5th June 2015), giovonni (4th June 2015), Limor Wolf (4th June 2015), Olam (9th June 2015)

26. Link to Post #177
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,354 times in 349 posts

By pure chance I Discovered i lived 1 hour south of steve upon hearing his interview with Duncan o finion in 2012 in my camper van in the bush at about 2 in the morning back in 2013. I have been to see him twice since, the most recent being about 5 months ago. The healing goes deep, very deep, and he knows how to get to the root of things and knows exactly what to do with such. I would recommend anyone who is intrigued to engage with the modality . Its very comprehensive.

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to David Trd1 For This Post:

Aspen (15th June 2015), Becky (5th June 2015), giovonni (5th June 2015), Hervé (16th June 2015), Limor Wolf (14th June 2015), Olam (9th June 2015), StandingWave (6th June 2015)

28. Link to Post #178
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,062 times in 775 posts

I have a question...
    Steve Richards talks about the soul and the spirit... The way he describes the soul, it's like the body intelligence - it holds the ancestral line and past life memories.
    The spirit is the part that comes to experience life in a solid form -the human body. So it's the spirit that's connected to our higher selves and to source?
    I'm a bit confused about the similarities/differences between soul and spirit....and I guess both can have entity attachments...
    So is the soul like the etheric body? And the spirit the spiritual body?

So from inside (smallest and most dense) to outside, (largest and of highest vibration) within all (!) human beings...
    Physical body - Etheric body (soul?)- Mental body - Emotional body - Spiritual body (spirit?)

This sounds similar to Bills latest newsletter where he describes the story of a body memory as being separate from the spirit.
    And both seem to reincarnate?

Link to PA 6th newsletter and excerpt from it...
    http://projectavalon.net/Project_Ava...2_May_2015.pdf

The rest of this newsletter will tell a remarkable little story. It offers many clues and
    indicators about our true nature, and the kind of journey all of us are on.
    First, here's an Avalon thread that I should cite as a reference. It's about what I often call the
    BODY INTELLIGENCE.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...y-Intelligence
    The BODY INTELLIGENCE is the animator, the life, the spiritual essence, of our physical,
    biochemical bodies. It's the highly intelligent, non-physical, engine management system of
    the human vehicle that we all 'own', take responsibility for, care for, appreciate (usually!),
    and drive.
    It is a complex 'entity' in itself — a very friendly, helpful and useful one — and just as we
    spiritual beings do, it has its own personality, history, goals, concerns, problems, likes, and
    dislikes. And, just as we do, the Body Intelligence reincarnates.
    The best analogy may be that of a horse and rider. When we go for a horse trekking day on
    vacation, we choose a horse to ride. And if we've been to those riding stables before, we may
    choose exactly the same horse that we rode last time. If we're a regular visitor, the horse
    may recognize us and also like us as much as we like it. It's one of those teamworkand-rapport
    things.
    Last edited by Becky; 5th June 2015 at 12:18.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Becky For This Post:

Aspen (15th June 2015), David Trd1 (6th June 2015), giovonni (5th June 2015), Hervé (16th June 2015), Limor Wolf (14th June 2015)

30. Link to Post #179
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Smile Re: Dreamtime Healing - Using Holographic Kinetics

Greetings ...

First - let me thank again all of those who have contributed/shared here ...
    This topic matter is most crucial and important for those who considers themselves awoken.

i first heard and was introduced to this material over five years ago, and whereas it immediately
    resonated within me due to my particular Soul's - walk-in incarnation onto this plane ...

i was also comfortable enough (then and now) in my knowing/mission to allow for the possibilities of the healing that were presented before me. Without revealing personal information, due to the sensitivity and severity of dealing with such entity beings, i will only relate that it is an ongoing personal struggle as i freely/extract my sentiment being self (from this realm) via my over Soul's supervision.

And Becky let me add that your descriptive of Steve's explanation pretty much nails it ...

Quote Steve Richards talks about the soul and the spirit... The way he describes the soul, it's like the body intelligence - it holds the ancestral line and past life memories.
    The spirit is the part that comes to experience life in a solid form -the human body. So it's the spirit that's connected to our higher selves and to source?
    To my understanding when i incarnated into this physical realm, i took on and inherited all the past/present cellular memories ... Which encompasses all aspects of my human ancestral lineage. My understanding of the essence of the term spirit is the state of being representing the over Soul presence within the physical body.

Quote This sounds similar to Bills latest newsletter where he describes the story of a body memory as being separate from the spirit.
    And both seem to reincarnate?
    And which pretty much also concurs with Bill Ryan's descriptive/assessment.

31. Link to Post #180
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,270 times in 446 posts

done in 2012

Steve Richards also did a youtube series of 14 videos on this subject of Dreamtime Healing in 2013

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 9 10 LastLast