+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst 1 5 15

Thread: Strange sounds heard all around the world

1. Link to Post #281
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Re: Strange sounds heard all around the world

For those of you who may have missed it or would like to hear more from Linda Moulton Howe on the Strange Sounds, here she is on Coast to Coast AM...

Here is Linda's accompanying (Report) on earthfiles for the show...
    http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?I...ry=Environment

Unexplained Sounds

Date: 02-23-12
    Host: George Noory
    Guests: Linda Moulton Howe

Quote In three half-hour segments, investigative reporter Linda Moulton Howe discussed the large number of strange and unexplained horn-like sounds filling the air since March 2011 and possible causes. The phenomenon surfaced after a number of videos were uploaded on YouTube from such divergent places as Norway, Costa Rica, Tennessee and Kiev, Ukraine. Recently, Linda interviewed two witnesses in Tennessee, who in separate locations, heard the Kiev-like horn sounds on January 18-19, 2012. One of the witnesses, retired real estate agent Cindy Smith was packing her car for a trip when the air was filled with the Kiev horn sounds coming from every direction. The strange sounds lasted about 30 seconds and left Cindy frightened, wanting to know what happened.

A woman in Topeka, Kansas told Linda she was awakened on September 3, 2011 at her Perry Lake vacation home by the sound of "a television turned on in the distance with voices we could not make out." Yet, as she and her husband discovered, no television was on in their home when the sounds were heard. More here. In January 2012, an Azerbaijan geophysicist named Elchin Khalilov released an article in which he suggested the strange sounds people are hearing are related to "acoustic-gravity waves caused by powerful solar flares and plasma emissions from the sun." However, when Linda interviewed NASA solar physicist David Hathaway he doubted that solar activity could be connected with the sounds. Read her full interview with him.

Linda raised an interesting hypothesis-- "what if some of the strange sounds heard around the world...were part of an American government test of what some have called 'voice of God' weapons?" Around the time of 9-11, there were rumors that the Defense Dept. wanted to try sending directed sound waves into the minds of Middle East terrorists, she noted. Linda also presented a report on the increased number of dolphins stranded and dying in Cape Cod & the New Jersey shore since January 2012. She spoke with marine biologist Trevor Spradlin who found the incidents to be unprecedented and perplexing.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2012/02/23
    Hour 1

https://youtube.com/watch?v=WbhEA...eature=channel

Hour 2

https://youtube.com/watch?v=kqRIV...eature=channel

Hour 3

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Hm7Xx...eature=channel

Enjoy...
    Last edited by jackovesk; 25th February 2012 at 05:00.

2. Link to Post #282
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,422 times in 3,394 posts

Thank you Jack,
    and thank you all who have posted here,
    its certainly an intriguing topic.

Blessings,
    Astrid
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to astrid For This Post:

Calz (29th February 2012), jackovesk (25th February 2012), Kristo (25th February 2012), Referee (25th February 2012)

4. Link to Post #283
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,354 times in 349 posts

Ive been bush camping in the Tasmanian outback for two weeks in various places across the mid to north eastern section of the island and at night can hear a distinct mechanical type drone with 1-3 second breaks.at first i thought it may be some sort of hydro electric station somewhere in the vicinity of where i was staying but upon hearing it again and again in various different locations im convinced that is not it.

for what its worth.

Peace.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to David Trd1 For This Post:

alxz (27th February 2012), jackovesk (25th February 2012), jcocks (25th February 2012), Kristo (25th February 2012)

6. Link to Post #284
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,978 times in 1,576 posts

Quote Posted by David Trd1 (here)
    Ive been bush camping in the Tasmanian outback for two weeks in various places across the mid to north eastern section of the island and at night can hear a distinct mechanical type drone with 1-3 second breaks.at first i thought it may be some sort of hydro electric station somewhere in the vicinity of where i was staying but upon hearing it again and again in various different locations im convinced that is not it.

for what its worth.

Peace.

the drones have been in place for many years now!

7. Link to Post #285
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,354 times in 349 posts

Quote Posted by Referee (here)
    Quote Posted by David Trd1 (here)

for what its worth.

Peace.

the drones have been in place for many years now!
    so ive heard,but this was/is the first time ive come across it myself,very distinct,very loud.in fact even as i speak its 2.30 in the morn and i can hear it quite unmistakably.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to David Trd1 For This Post:

alxz (27th February 2012), Harmony (11th May 2022), Referee (25th February 2012)

9. Link to Post #286
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,758 times in 2,555 posts

Strange noises along the coast at Half Moon Bay, British Columbia:

https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https...bH_CAKIbF0&s=1

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Harmony (11th May 2022), Johnnycomelately (10th May 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst 1 5 15