+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 3 13 LastLast

Thread: Mauro Biglino: "The Book That Will Forever Change Our Ideas About The Bible - The Gods Coming From Space"

1. Link to Post #41
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Default Re: Mauro Biglino: "The Book That Will Forever Change Our Ideas About The Bible - The Gods Coming From Space"

Quote Posted by RedeZra (here)
    Quote Posted by WyoSeeker (here)
    people are popping up all over the place saying humanity is an ET experiment but the Bible does not agree and i've never heard any sage or saint say so still there is an orchestrated effort trying to convince humanity of it's subservient status to ET so when they arrive with UFOs en masse people will acknowledge and admit second class status for who can argue against the hypothesis of humanity as an ET experiment when ETs and UFOs are standing right in front of us ?

i tell you before they come that what you see is not what it is or to be less cryptic they come from Hell
    Sorry to disagree but there is no such thing as hell and if you want to read about UFOs in the bible just check out Ezekiel. In fact if you substitute "ET" for "angel" or "spirit" when you read the bible it will make more sense.
    it's fine to disagree and i'm aware of this enterprise to alienate angels and turning spiritual realms into physical planets

people believe this twisting of Scripture because people have become too physical and less spiritual

No information got discarded, and possible existence of angels was not denied. He just said angels and aliens are two completely seperate entities, the man confirms (now)his belief in alien influence based on his current findings by doing a better translation of long existing texts and that is the subject of this talk. Thats all he did.

I editted this post a bit by by adding the translation part to clarify my anwser, hope that helps in clarifying what i got out of the presentation.
    Last edited by 778 neighbour of some guy; 21st January 2012 at 15:30.

2. Link to Post #42
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Mauro Biglino: "The Book That Will Forever Change Our Ideas About The Bible - The Gods Coming From Space"

Quote Posted by blake (here)

let me trust Scripture

and i let you trust men to tell you truths
    Hello RedeZra,

But how are you so sure that the Bible, rewritten and translated many times is the ultimate word of the Creator God, if there be such a being? To me if you read the Bible, you are reading the words of men. How can it be any other way?
    hi Blake

why believe a few men from the alternative media who say the Bible has been lost in translation ?

show the evidence and not accusations only

men are liars

the Bible has been translated and not tampered with

but some modern versions are missing important verses

like how to drive out powerful demons or strongmen

http://bible.cc/matthew/17-21.htm

and again impress this on the mind

men are liars
    The men are liars bit is a kind of an unnecesary generalisation. IMHO

Kind regards

3. Link to Post #43
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Erich (here)
    Do you know what Biglino translated as the 10 commandments?
    I wrote the Ten commandments
    OK, I have no idea what you mean by that, but what I asked: Biglino claims the 10 commandments as they are known today are inaccurate. He has a different translation. I am interested in that translation.
    This is what he said.

1.Do not contract alliance with the inhabitants of the country.

2. Do not take women of the country for Israels children.

3. Do not make divinities on fused metal.

4. Observe the feasts.

5. Reserve all first borns to me.

6. Respect saturday.

7. Every male will have to present himself to me 3 times a year.

8. Do not offer the victims blood on bread.

9. Donate all firstlings of the land to me.

10. Do not the cook the kids in its mothers blood.

This is how Biglino translated them literally.

Editted for typo`s .
    Last edited by 778 neighbour of some guy; 21st January 2012 at 15:11.

4. Link to Post #44
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,381 times in 527 posts

Quote Posted by 665 plumber of the beast (here)
    OK, I have no idea what you mean by that, but what I asked: Biglino claims the 10 commandments as they are known today are inaccurate. He has a different translation. I am interested in that translation.
    This is what he said.

4. Observe the feasts.

6. Respect saturday.

Editted for typo`s .
    Hello 665 plumber of the beast,

I have not had the time to listen to any videos this week, so many good recommendation and so little time. But perhaps this weekend I can listen to some. From my understanding, this is his translation of the original ten commandments?

If this is the objective and true translation, this is just shocking. What were these ancient people all about? But with sacrifice being such a huge theme in literature througout the centuries, I guess I now understand where the roots of sacrifice came from, if indeed this is authentic. Thanks for posting.

Sincerely,

Mr. Davs
    Last edited by blake; 21st January 2012 at 16:38.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blake For This Post:

Billy (22nd January 2012), panopticon (23rd January 2012)

6. Link to Post #45
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 665 plumber of the beast (here)
    This is what he said.

4. Observe the feasts.

6. Respect saturday.

Editted for typo`s .
    Hello 665 plumber of the beast,

I have not had the time to listen to any videos this week, so many good recommendation and so little time. But perhaps this weekend I can listen to some. From my understanding, this is his translation of the original ten commandments?

If this is the objective and true translation, this is just shocking. What were these ancient people all about? But with sacrifice being such a huge theme in literature througout the centuries, I guess I now understand where the roots of sacrifice came from, if indeed this is authentic. Thanks for posting.

Sincerely,

Mr. Davs
    Hello Mr Davis,

Its a good watch this presentation, i immidiately wrote down the commandments because i was very interested myself. And thats what i got, the exact things i just wrote and they are indeed quite different from the biblical ones, apparently these were the first ten, if the other commandments in the bible are factual correct i dont know but nevertheless they are in there right now.

The presentation has a strong extraterrestrial connection according to other corrections made from several ancient languages such as greek, latin, hebrew, summerian. The researcher/ translator was very suprised himself when he found these out.

I hope my anwser is of some use to you. You have to hear it for yourself, Mr Biglino seems very knowledgable and confident. He provides some context for these commandments but not in specifics in regards to all of them.

Kind regards

Last edited by 778 neighbour of some guy; 21st January 2012 at 17:14. Reason: Added information

7. Link to Post #46
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

Quote Posted by billyji (here)
    Red if the translations and interpretations of certain " KEY " words or verses has been misinterpreted or translated by man, does this not change the whole meaning of the message.

This is what the Original post in the video's covers in detail, Biglono is a master of ancient hebrew, and like he said there was NO Hebrew spoken in the times of the Old Testament, It was a form of Aramic, So the original manuscripts were not written in Hebrew,
    the Old Testament times from Abraham to Jesus is 2000 years which is a long time to see the rise and fall of civilisations cultures scripts and languages

has the Old Testament survived this combative climate to give us today a true account of the Old Testament times

or have the Jews not managed to transcribe and preserve the meanings of their religious scrolls down the generations

if anybody has any doubts about the contents of the Ten Commandments then read what Jesus and Paul say about them in the New Testament

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ten_Com...rence_by_Jesus

they still speak Aramic in Syria

as Abraham was an Aramean (Syrian) living in Urfa close to Haran and Göbekli Tepe

in the Bible Abraham is chosen by God to cross the Euphrates and enter Canaan and so Abraham is known as the father of the Hebrews or those who crossed the Euphrates

Jacob (Israel) grandson of Abraham crossed the Euphrates back to Syria to find a wife from his relatives

but Jacob had to stay and work for his syriac uncle Laban for many years before he crossed the Euphrates with his first cousins wives back to Canaan

in Genesis 31:47 Jacob and his syriac uncle Laban made a borderpact between them in the form of a 'Heap of Witness' on the ground

which Laban called Jegar Sahadutha (Heap of Witness in Aramic) but Jacob called Galeed (Heap of Witness in Hebrew) on Mt Gilead

the Hebrews in Canaan adopted the Phoenician script which developed into the Paleo-Hebrew script which was displaced by the Aramaic script because of the rise of the Neo-Assyrian Empire in the region

so the form of the Old Testament the script and alphabet has gone through variations down the generations

but it is an accusation to suggest the meanings of the Old Testament texts have been lost in transcription

and this point of view is certainly not condoned by Jesus
    Last edited by RedeZra; 21st January 2012 at 23:55.

8. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,207 times in 912 posts

Let me state here that we`re talking was ET`s there or not but obviously a gross fact is underestimated at the first place.
    God, Christ, Angels and many other beings who were mentioned in Bible ,even man himself - all are extra terrestrial.

All.

So why we have this sudden interest in the theme when from the first letter in the Bible even on modern languages we are informed who we are and from where we came.

We are not from this Earth.

Earth was created as a future habitat or home for humans.
    We existed before time as souls in God-Creator -we were living in oneness with God and only later we came here to be in body form.

So what`s the sudden fuss about ET`s ???

Truth and facts were as big as billboard sign but we didn`t saw it...
    It seems that we`re concentrating more did physical ET`s came to earth, did they drove crafts,flown with them ,or whatever we might imagine driven by movies.

Answer is yes.

All that exist.

But the point is it`s been written in the book for all this time!!!

And here lies the deception or trap of religion , they never wanted in the first place for people to become literate. 99,9% was illiterate so they couldn`t check what is written in the Bible and scrolls and texts.
    "We will tell you what to believe and what God said..." -attitude, has brought us where we are now.

Why Tindale was burned ?
    And many more?

Religion didn`t want people who can actually read and see for themselves that they were manipulated and that Bible doesn`t ask all that nonsense from them- Religions want slavery - not Bible.

But as anything can be abused by free will ,like you can use a knife to cut a loaf of bread but you can also cut baby`s head of with it...

All we need to do in this ever continuing search and fascination with other races across the universe is to finally cut the chase and see things as they are without manipulation.
    Otherwise we `ll never make any progress.

White will always be white and red -red. We can argue and philosophize until century pass, but white will always be white and red will stay red...
    Love, love - and see what happens

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Beren For This Post:

applejax (22nd January 2012), Billy (22nd January 2012), Ontarioguy (23rd January 2012), RedeZra (22nd January 2012), sherron44 (13th March 2017), Swanette (22nd January 2012), Unified Serenity (22nd January 2012), write4change (23rd January 2012), zebowho (28th January 2012)

10. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

After reading the forum for years, I finally registered. Hello, thanks for this place. It has a great deal of information.

The link to Mauro Biglino's subtitled lecture was a great find. About my favorite part was learning that Adam and Eve were not "punished" and sent away from Paradise. They made some choices and the choices changed their circumstances. This fits really well with a sense that even if one were to take the story as religion teaches, leaving the Paradise and learning from a larger reality is beautiful. Something about humans is curious and explorative.

My bias is that I think humanity is absolutely spectacular. Another is that the Universe is an exploration/discovery zone. A third is that despite the arguments, YCYOR (to the extent that one has the prepared capacity to use that technology) is true.

I sincerely respect everything as welcome and appreciated just because it exists because I am not worried its presence will bother me. I am quite convinced that there is a level in the Universal journey where we stop messing in each others business. When we turn to our business, we stop getting the reverberations of our messing with others. We then get to mess in our own business in a new way. As Biglino says, if you re riding a bike you have to pedal (something like that) and outside of the "garden" (zoo? lab?), we have been pedaling in all kinds of streets.

Thanks for the reference to Tyndale, Beren. I did not know that story.

Here is a brief mention

http://www.christianity.com/ChurchHistory/11629961/
    That we have the Bible in English owes much to William Tyndale, sometimes called the Father of the English Bible. 90% of the King James Version of the Bible and 75% of the Revised Standard Version are from the translation of the Bible into English made by William Tyndale, yet Tyndale himself was burned at the stake for his work on this day, October 6, 1536.

Back in the fourteenth century, John Wycliffe was the first to make (or at least oversee) an English translation of the Bible, but that was before the invention of the printing press and all copies had to be hand written. Besides, the church had banned the unauthorized translation of the Bible into English in 1408.
    Over one hundred years later, however, William Tyndale had a burning desire to make the Bible available to even the common people in England. After studying at Oxford and Cambridge, he joined the household of Sir John Walsh at little Sudbury Manor as tutor to the Walsh children. Walsh was a generous lord of the manor and often entertained the local clergy at his table. Tyndale often added spice to the table conversation as he was confronted with the Biblical ignorance of the priests. At one point Tyndale told a priest, "If God spare my life, ere many years pass, I will cause a boy that driveth the plough shall know more of the Scriptures than thou dost."

With much appreciation, Delight

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

applejax (27th January 2012), Billy (22nd January 2012), panopticon (23rd January 2012), Swanette (22nd January 2012), Unified Serenity (22nd January 2012), write4change (23rd January 2012), xion (22nd January 2012), zebowho (28th January 2012)

12. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

the Bible is there in black and white for men to read

it is the interpretation of men that creates the denominations

still the Bible is there to read in black and white

nothing has changed in the Book but the interpretations of men
    Then why are there so many translation versions of "the book" (at least 25 in English language)?
    To say or claim that is to limit yourself, and sadly you know the interpretation of that...

Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

Holly Lindin (3rd January 2013), panopticon (23rd January 2012)

14. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Member applejax's Avatar
    Thanks

so the form of the Old Testament the script and alphabet has gone through variations down the generations but it is an accusation to suggest the meanings of the Old Testament texts have been lost in transcription and this point of view is certainly not condoned by Jesus
    as a non-practicing catholic, i thought about it like this...as a child i read the bible for FUN (fave part of the book? revelations since it was mysterious). i just felt that the bible wasn't complete enough. when i grew older and learned that there were actually gospels omitted from the bible it made me question -- why is it still omitted? what is the reason for this omission?

now thinking back to history class there was the dark ages...during that time there was a lot of oppression. it was primarily you obey God and me (priests/bishops) or else you suffer. there's also the question -- why is the vatican holding all original documents and never releasing it to the public? what are they hiding? are they hiding some gospels because a female became a leader or was it because judas betrayed jesus? whatever the answer is i want to know. that's all i want.

however, i do think that the translations have been lost over a period of time since everyone was trying to write it the way they thought it should sound like. i think beren also brought up a good point as well:

Quote And here lies the deception or trap of religion , they never wanted in the first place for people to become literate. 99,9% was illiterate so they couldn't check what is written in the Bible and scrolls and texts. "We will tell you what to believe and what God said..." -attitude, has brought us where we are now.
    the rich were the only ones who were able to afford education at the time; and because the poor people couldn't read, they took whatever was said to them to heart.
    ===========

in general, i found the videos quite fascinating. it's making me wish i understood italian so that i can hear more of his lectures. as he was going through certain parts of the bible, i felt that what he was telling the audience made more sense (i.e. we have choices, we take the consequences of those choices). thank you for sharing this. i always wondered why the Christian/Muslim/Jewish books were so similar (and also wondered why no one questions this) and reading the information below the video really blew my mind away. i think as humans, we are scared to hear the absolute truth that we would turn a blind eye and cover our ears so that we do not witness it. is it fear that by learning the truth we won't know what's so anymore? i no longer fear it...i just want to know the truth.
    Last edited by applejax; 22nd January 2012 at 04:06.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to applejax For This Post:

Billy (22nd January 2012), MorningSong (22nd January 2012), panopticon (23rd January 2012), RedeZra (22nd January 2012), zebowho (28th January 2012)

16. Link to Post #51
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by truthseekerdan (here)

nothing has changed in the Book but the interpretations of men
    Then why are there so many translation versions of "the book" (at least 25 in English language)?
    because the Bible is big business

pick a verse and compare the versions

and see there is no change in the meaning

17. Link to Post #52
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by applejax (here)
    however, i do think that the translations have been lost over a period of time since everyone was trying to write it the way they thought it should sound like. i think beren also brought up a good point as well:

Quote Posted by Beren
    And here lies the deception or trap of religion , they never wanted in the first place for people to become literate. 99,9% was illiterate so they couldn't check what is written in the Bible and scrolls and texts. "We will tell you what to believe and what God said..." -attitude, has brought us where we are now.
    the rich were the only ones who were able to afford education at the time; and because the poor people couldn't read, they took whatever was said to them to heart.
    remember the Bible was handwritten before Gutenberg and the printing press in 1440

the Catholic Church is conservative and was slow to accept the idea of mass printing unauthorized versions of the Bible

18. Link to Post #53
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

let me trust Scripture

and i let you trust men to tell you truths
    Hello RedeZra,

But how are you so sure that the Bible, rewritten and translated many times is the ultimate word of the Creator God, if there be such a being? To me if you read the Bible, you are reading the words of men. How can it be any other way?
    hi Blake

why believe a few men from the alternative media who say the Bible has been lost in translation ?

show the evidence and not accusations only

men are liars

the Bible has been translated and not tampered with

but some modern versions are missing important verses

like how to drive out powerful demons or strongmen

http://bible.cc/matthew/17-21.htm

men are liars
    Hi Red...

Does the above statement refer to all males of the human species, or is it generic as in all humans??

Of course this would have to refer to the men who rewrote (translated) the bible too, as the church has always been ran by men!

Can you not see the contradiction in this, but then again there is a history of contradiction in Christianity, isn't there?

HUGS......Godiam

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Godiam For This Post:

Holly Lindin (3rd January 2013), RedeZra (22nd January 2012)

20. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

You did not answer my question in my first reply to you, Have you listened to the video's yet, It would be good to disguss the Biglono's expert literal translations with no mans interpretations involved, do you not think

Peace
    Red, still you do not say whether you have listened to the video's. What do you think of Bigono's literal translation.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

21. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    After reading the forum for years, I finally registered. Hello, thanks for this place. It has a great deal of information.

The link to Mauro Biglino's subtitled lecture was a great find. About my favorite part was learning that Adam and Eve were not "punished" and sent away from Paradise. They made some choices and the choices changed their circumstances. This fits really well with a sense that even if one were to take the story as religion teaches, leaving the Paradise and learning from a larger reality is beautiful. Something about humans is curious and explorative.

My bias is that I think humanity is absolutely spectacular. Another is that the Universe is an exploration/discovery zone. A third is that despite the arguments, YCYOR (to the extent that one has the prepared capacity to use that technology) is true.

I sincerely respect everything as welcome and appreciated just because it exists because I am not worried its presence will bother me. I am quite convinced that there is a level in the Universal journey where we stop messing in each others business. When we turn to our business, we stop getting the reverberations of our messing with others. We then get to mess in our own business in a new way. As Biglino says, if you re riding a bike you have to pedal (something like that) and outside of the "garden" (zoo? lab?), we have been pedaling in all kinds of streets.

With much appreciation, Delight
    Welcome to Avalon Delight, nice to have you onboard.
    I could not agree with you more.

Blessings
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

22. Link to Post #56
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Godiam (here)

men are liars
    Hi Red...

Does the above statement refer to all males of the human species, or is it generic as in all humans??

Of course this would have to refer to the men who rewrote (translated) the bible too, as the church has always been ran by men!
    hi Godiam

it's just a sweeping statement

the Bible has been translated to several languages but it is a little lie from a few men that the Bible has been lost in translation

and the whole point of this little lie is to sow the seeds of doubt in the minds of men about the Bible

so they can fill your mind with their information confusion or gnosis

i believe the Bible has been preserved as revelations from God and first hand eyewitness accounts and so everything in it is factual and true imo

therefore i acknowledge the reality of God Heaven and Hell angels and demons and the fight between good and evil

i see this fight in black and white like the colors on a chessboard

and as a Grandmaster of the Bible i can anticipate the moves of the white and black king and queen

i trust God and the Bible for truths and not other men nor even my own mind

Quote Posted by billyji
    Red, still you do not say whether you have listened to the video's. What do you think of Bigono's literal translation.
    i trust Jesus got the Commandments right in the New Testament which confirms the Commandments in the Old Testament

so i do not trust Biglino
    Last edited by RedeZra; 22nd January 2012 at 21:12.

23. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

Quote Posted by billyji
    i trust Jesus got the Commandments right in the New Testament which confirms the Commandments in the Old Testament

So you have not listened to the conference video, and you would rather put your faith in MANS interpretation rather than a literal translation, Says it all i suppose.
    Last edited by Billy; 22nd January 2012 at 21:23.

Peace

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (25th January 2012), Joseph McAree (12th September 2013)

25. Link to Post #58
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

I am only interested in what old books, including the bible, could telll us about human history and happenings. For this, the new translation is quite interesting. Why was it hidden for milleniums? Surely to make sure we were obedients or slaves or remain uneducated or...... very well brain washed, unable to think for oneself.

So i am happy I got this new translation about our past. As for complete anihilation through diving into a book, any book, including the bible, the thora, the kuran, etc. well, good luck with the brainwashing. i wish we could have discussed the actual content of the translation. I do not think it is possible here.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (25th January 2012), BestLion (27th January 2012), Billy (22nd January 2012), panopticon (23rd January 2012)

27. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    I am only interested in what old books, including the bible, could telll us about human history and happenings. For this, the new translation is quite interesting. Why was it hidden for milleniums? Surely to make sure we were obedients or slaves or remain uneducated or...... very well brain washed, unable to think for oneself.

So i am happy I got this new translation about our past. As for complete anihilation through diving into a book, any book, including the bible, the thora, the kuran, etc. well, good luck with the brainwashing. i wish we could have discussed the actual content of the translation. I do not think it is possible here.
    Very possible indeed flash,

Can i ask everyone to only diguss the Original Post videos please, If you have not watched the presentation videos and have no interest in the updated literal translations please do not leave comments. many thanks

peace

Peace

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (25th January 2012), Joseph McAree (12th September 2013), panopticon (23rd January 2012)

29. Link to Post #60
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by billyji

So you have not listened to the conference video, and you would rather put your faith in MANS interpretation rather than a literal translation, Says it all i suppose.
    nobody else but Biglino says it is a 'literal translation'

i put my faith in my interpretation of the Bible as it is translated into English since i also cross-check it with Hebrew words

the New Testament was written in greek and it confirms much of the Hebrew Old Testament

from the references of Jesus and the Apostles who were all Jews

you are just too lazy to cross-check this new information from Biglino and so you copy-paste it to the forum as a new truth

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 3 13 LastLast