+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 1 8 13 LastLast

Thread: Mauro Biglino: "The Book That Will Forever Change Our Ideas About The Bible - The Gods Coming From Space"

1. Link to Post #141
    Australia Avalon Member panopticon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,008 times in 2,305 posts

Default Re: Mauro Biglino: "The Book That Will Forever Change Our Ideas About The Bible - The Gods Coming From Space"

Quote Posted by RedeZra (here)
    Quote Posted by panopticon (here)
    Are you saying that the individual texts of the Tanakh were initially composed between the 3rd Century BCE and 2nd Century BCE in Greek?
    hi Panopticon
    the Tanakh or the Hebrew Bible is so called because it is mostly written in the Hebrew language
    there are only 250 verses - the books of Daniel and Ezra - out of a total of over 23 000 verses in the Hebrew Bible which are written in Biblical Aramaic
    the Septuagint is just a Koine Greek translation of the Hebrew Bible begun under king Ptolemy II of Egypt in about 260 BCE
    the Israelites had their Scripture scrolls in Solomon's Temple 3000 years ago
    G'day RedeZra,

That is the way the story goes as I understand it.

There is no evidence outside of the Bible and tradition, that I am aware of and excluding apologist propaganda, that show that Solomon's temple (or Solomon) even existed in the Northern Kingdom (Judah), let alone that there was scripture read in archaic-hebrew there.

Whether or not there was this or that is not the point of this thread so can we move back to reviewing some of Biglino's writings?
    Is there any more information that anyone can share in regards to the book. I am interested in his (Biglino') literal translation and what else he has to say.
    Kind Regards,
    Panopticon
    "What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence.
    The only consequence is what we do."

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

BestLion (2nd February 2012), Billy (1st February 2012), danceblackcatdance (3rd July 2012), MorningSong (14th April 2012), RedeZra (3rd February 2012)

3. Link to Post #142
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

Default Re: Mauro Biglino: "The Book That Will Forever Change Our Ideas About The Bible - The Gods Coming From Space"

Quote Posted by panopticon (here)
    There is no evidence outside of the Bible and tradition, that I am aware of and excluding apologist propaganda, that show that Solomon's temple (or Solomon) even existed in the Northern Kingdom (Judah), let alone that there was scripture read in archaic-hebrew there.
    because of the sensitivity of the area it is not allowed to excavate on the Temple Mount so any serious archaeological evidences for Solomon's Temple destroyed by Babylon are still under dirt

but to wet your appetite there are evidences if you take the time to look for the information

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...rusalem-bible/

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...artifacts.html

oh they found king Herod's tomb

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...erod-tomb.html
    Last edited by RedeZra; 3rd February 2012 at 09:16.

4. Link to Post #143
    Australia Avalon Member panopticon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,008 times in 2,305 posts

G'day All,

Seems that the reading of Biglino's book is going slowly so instead of watching this thread drop away I thought I'd post a bit of information that some might find of value.
    This video kind of pertains to the chat about dialects in the region:

Another piece that some might find interesting is this article by Ryan Byrne in regards to a stamp seal that Eilat Mazar (from the video) found:
    http://www.bib-arch.org/debates/seal-controversy-06.asp
    What is important is that Mazar changed some of her findings (in her book) after the discussion in this article in relation to the stamp seal, mirror imaging and the stamp seals meaning.

Also Finkelstein (from the Megiddo digs and Tel Aviv Uni) has contested much of Mazar's work from both an historical and archaeological perspective.

Mazar's dating on the temple mount appears based on her presupposition that the Bible is accurate in all details. From this position it is possible to squeeze almost anything out as "conclusive proof".
    As Finkelstein et al. state in their summary:
    Quote Eilat Mazar’s excavations in the City of David add several points of information to what we know about the history of this problematic site. Yet, the main find—the ‘Large Stone Structure’—was not properly interpreted and dated. First, it seems to consist of several elements, mainly a rectangular building in the west and the city-wall in the east. Second, all one can safely say is that its various elements post-date the late Iron I/early Iron IIA and predate the Roman period. Circumstantial evidence seems to suggest the dating of most elements to the late Hellenistic period.

Beyond archaeology, one wonders about the interpretation of the finds. The biblical text dominates this field operation, not archaeology. Had it not been for Mazar’s literal reading of the biblical text, she never would have dated the remains to the 10th century BCE with such confidence. This is an excellent example of the weakness of the traditional, highly literal, biblical archaeology — a discipline that dominated research until the 1960s, that was weakened and almost disappeared from the scene in the later years of the 20th century, and that reemerged with all its attributes in the City of David in 2005.
    Just because someone announces "I have clear evidence of ..." doesn't mean there isn't an agenda in play. I always try to look at the "who, what, where, when, how and why" questions, to see what presuppositions and/or "game is afoot".

After all, how can anyone escape from a cage if they don't know they're in one?
    Kind Regards,
    Panopticon
    "What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence.
    The only consequence is what we do."

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

Billy (22nd February 2012), MorningSong (14th April 2012), TargeT (31st May 2012)

6. Link to Post #144
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

I do not have internet now and have to travel for a connection but Just to say i have now read the book, Well worth the £8 i recommend it. Loads to disguss later.
    In the meantime here is an interview with Mauro that has been translated into English click the cc icon for subtitles. more to come

Last edited by Billy; 24th February 2012 at 13:42.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

king anthony (24th February 2012), MorningSong (14th April 2012)

8. Link to Post #145
    Thanks

Mauro is uploading new video's at this time so i will continue to post them here as they come out. I am not sure what order they are in as they are not numbered. Again click on CC icon for English subtitles
    EDIT. I swapped the video in the above post and replaced it with the interview video.

Enjoy

Last edited by Billy; 24th February 2012 at 14:40.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

king anthony (24th February 2012), MorningSong (14th April 2012), Ria (24th February 2012)

10. Link to Post #146
    Thanks

Last edited by Billy; 10th May 2012 at 13:22.

Peace

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Billy For This Post:

MorningSong (14th April 2012)

12. Link to Post #147
    Thanks

Mauro Biglino featured on Inception Radio Network ,

April 11th at 9pm EDT, Michael and Chase of Project White Paper showcases the revelations of "Alien" references discovered through ex-Vatican translator, Mario Biglino literal bible translation, and looks for Todd Knurr to deconstruct its significance to validating the effort towards modern day UFO research .

TODD KNURR is a seasoned investigator whose resume undoubtedly overshadows that of the extravagant and assuming dime a dozen 'hollywood type' UFO dress-up researcher. He is a retired police officer who spent most of his career on the street and served as a field training officer in two police departments. Todd has P.O.S.T. (Peace Officer Standards and Training) certified training that includes; SWAT, counter terrorism, international terrorism, HSAC anti-terrorism workshop, bomb-threat search technique, interview and interrogation, elements of intelligence, investigative and surveillance technologies, sexual-assault investigations and field-training officer, basic and advanced. He has done extensive research on Mario Biglino's translations on the Bible and the revelations alleging several inferences to "Gods Coming From Space".

http://inceptionradionetwork.com/for...igations/#p783

MP3 radio show

http://irnfiles.com/audio/PWPToddKnurr.mp3
    Last edited by Billy; 12th April 2012 at 18:48.

Peace

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Billy For This Post:

MorningSong (14th April 2012)

14. Link to Post #148
    Thanks

Mauro Biglino's English Fan Page on Facebook where he has uploaded this thread for interested English speakers as a reference.
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-b...25862194112341

I am honoured Mauro. Thank you.

Mauro Biglino's work has inspired me to create a new thread. A subject that has been with me for more than 40yrs. Universal Civilizations and DNA.

Peace
    Last edited by Billy; 7th October 2012 at 15:03.

Peace

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Billy For This Post:

TargeT (31st May 2012)

16. Link to Post #149
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,488 times in 2,183 posts

Dear billyji, do not dispare. I am very very grateful for this thread and all of your contributions to the forum.

We are the "Who's" on a speck of dust (ref: "Horton Hears a Who" lol), and sooner or later, the baririer will break and the others "out there" will hear us. Have faith in that.

Hugs!
    "Vision without action is merely a dream.
    Action without vision just passes the time.
    Vision with action can change the world." Joel Arthur Barker

17. The Following User Says Thank You to MorningSong For This Post:

Billy (14th April 2012)

18. Link to Post #150
    Thanks

Thank you Morningsong. I never despair. In fact after 40yrs of research with flying craft in the old and new testament and vedic scriptures i am very excited with what Mauro Biglino has brought to the table. It seems not many Avalonians share this excitment concerning Mauro's fantastic work. But over 7900 views from mostly non members is encouraging.

As i told Mauro a few days ago. Some of my Christian friends after i recommened Mauro's literal translation to them, who i have known for most of my life do not think i am so crazy after all.

Mauro said he may look into the New Testament later. Now that will really rock the boat. I cant wait.

Thank you for your kind words Morningsong

Bless you

Peace

19. Link to Post #151
    Thanks

Quote Posted by billyji (here)
    I have finished copying the text from Video one, When Mauro begins to translate individual words, He begins with the Elohim's RUACH.

Enjoy.
    Translation of RUACH lets do this one, Lets ride the Elohim's RUACH, That is WIND, the one that is in the bible is translated as "Spirit of God" or Gods Spirit, which indicates the typical flying of rapacious birds, when they allow themselves to be "carried" by the wind, "without" moving their wings.(hovering)

That is the Elohim's RUACH. Which the sumarians depicted that way was something that at the beginning, hovered on water without moving it's wings.

That means in Hebrew we have a description of what instead Sumarians had depicted Graphically, No doubt about that Fact that they were talking of the same thing.

But the term RUACH does not mean spirit, It means Wind, or anything flying in the air quickly and causing a wind.

The later theological elaboration, when Gods figure was created led to attatching to RUACH the meaning of spirit.
    But actually this is not there, I will do one thing, I will draw a sketch and pass it around, of how the RUACH was presented in the Sumerian pictograms. Because the word is not Jewish but of Sumarian origin.

Attachment 13241

That is the pictogram made by those that saw the first RUACH, Which is where the RUACH of the Hebrews came from,
    So this is a thing that we do not know what it is. Lets say we do not know it, so we can take it easy, but which decidedly "hovers on water" no doubt about that.

As we do not know what it is, We will name it by borrowing the name directly from the Vatican, So that we don't go wrong. :-).

If you read the last edition of " Lexican Recentis Latinitatis" published by the "Libreria Editrice Vaticana" where they insert the Latin neologisms you will find the Vatican inserted, "Navis Sideralis" which means " STARSHIP"

They also inserted "Aeria Navis" which means "AIRSHIP"

They inserted " Aereus Viator" which means " ASTRANAUT"

And they inserted an Acronym. "R.I.V" which means " Res Inexplicatae Volantes" which means "UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT"
    Unknown thing that hovers on water.

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth and Elohim's RUACH (or Gods Spirit) Hovered on the water.
    Only RUACH means that stuff. For Hovering was used as a participle which is Merahphet.

Billyji Adding.
    I use the Jerlusalem bible myself, This was translated from Hebrew to English in 1966. there were 27 translators involved. And one of the translators is J.R.R Tolkien who was an expert in the Hebrew Language. and has fantastic footnotes and cross references.

This is what is written in Gen1.
    In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. Now the earth was without formless void. there was darkness over the deep. And GODS SPIRIT HOVERED OVER THE WATERS

in the footnotes the interpretation says of the word "hovering" Like a bird "HANGING" in the air over its young in the nest. just to confirm what Mauro has said.

Blessings
    Hi everyone. Today i visited the museum in Dundee Scotland and came across some pictish stones, When i saw this stone and the pictogram carved on the stone the Sumarian Pictogram for the RUACH came to mind. i took some pictures which i will share with you. What do you think.

I am going to send these to Mauro to see what he thinks, I also searched the internet and found some others.

The the Celts and Pics journeyed through Persia and Europe over 7000yrs ago before settling in Scotland and Ireland. Some say the began their journey from what is now Israel. So it would make sense that there is a possible Sumarian connection.

A rubbing from a Stone
    Name:  cresvrod.jpg
Views: 344
Size:  84.0 KB Click image for larger version

Name:	P09-05-12_12.41[1].jpg
Views:	286
Size:	151.3 KB
ID:	16214

Click image for larger version

Name:	P09-05-12_12.41.jpg
Views:	353
Size:	149.4 KB
ID:	16215 Click image for larger version

Name:	P09-05-12_12.35.jpg
Views:	267
Size:	126.6 KB
ID:	16216

CLICK ON IMAGES FOR LARGER VERSION
    Below there are horses with wings
    fliying to and fro from the RAUCH

Name:	P09-05-12_12.44[1].jpg
Views:	300
Size:	121.4 KB
ID:	16217

Sumarian Pictogragh of the RUACH Attachment 13241
    Last edited by Billy; 10th May 2012 at 13:32.

Peace

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

aranuk (10th May 2012), MorningSong (9th May 2012), Sunfeather (11th May 2012), TargeT (31st May 2012)

21. Link to Post #152
    Thanks

It seems i cannot upload more than 5 photos in one post so here is the Sumarian pictogragh of the RUACH to compare with the above Pictish stone carvings.

Name:	Sumerian symbol.JPG
Views:	491
Size:	26.0 KB
ID:	16220

Peace

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

MorningSong (9th May 2012), TargeT (31st May 2012)

23. Link to Post #153
    Thanks

As i am on the subject of pictograghs i am going to post this video here but i think it deserves its own thread also. My friend Sunfeather sent this to me today

Recently discovered artifacts in Mexico, some showing a possible past or future event involving ufos !

Last edited by Billy; 10th May 2012 at 10:01.

Peace

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

PurpleLama (31st May 2012), TargeT (31st May 2012), Unified Serenity (3rd July 2012)

25. Link to Post #154
    Thanks

Ancient hebrew ufo zodiac mural in israel... 550 ad
    has our sun being ''towed'' by... A flying disc ufo or (ufo using sun as a portal, my thoughts )

click on image to enlarge

Name:	401623_149074285223227_100003619698101_210190_716668628_n.jpg
Views:	346
Size:	175.9 KB
ID:	16234
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by Billy; 10th May 2012 at 22:51.

Peace

26. Link to Post #155
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,488 times in 2,183 posts

billyji, was wondering where you got that picture and if we could find a bigger one..it looks interesting.....

I just got my copies of Biglino's books (in Italian).... will start reading his latest tomorrow....yaaay!

I happened on the this link tonight..... a short book (e-book) called "On the Wings of Angels: the Extraterrestrial Theology of the Hebrew Record" by W. L. Graham

I have only glanced through it, but it looks promising.

Opps! Forgot the link:

http://www.biblerealitycheck.com/WingsTreatise.htm
    Last edited by MorningSong; 11th May 2012 at 03:26.
    "Vision without action is merely a dream.
    Action without vision just passes the time.
    Vision with action can change the world." Joel Arthur Barker

27. The Following User Says Thank You to MorningSong For This Post:

Billy (5th July 2012)

28. Link to Post #156
    Thanks

Hi morningsong do you refer to the previous post, the Hebrew mural, If so it was from Wayne Herschel. This is his Facebook page where there are more links and comments. This is his comment,

Quote Is it Helios? Is it those from above written at Deir Alla as "the Eloheim" ? But one thing is very clear... it has a disc-like object floating above the symbolic celestial chariot records say "towing our sun"... above two flying symbolic "wheels". Its our Sun present with crescent moon and a star.

to enlarge the picture just click on the first photo on the above post

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

Facebook have been trying to close him down recently so he had to create another account. this is his banned account,

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hidde...l/126642018275

Enjoy Mauro's book, worth every penny i would say
    Last edited by Billy; 10th May 2012 at 22:48.

Peace

29. Link to Post #157
    Scotland Avalon Member Sunfeather's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Re: Mauro Biglino: "The Book That Will Forever Change Our Ideas About The Bible - The Gods Coming From Space"

Hi Billy, I have only just caught up with the rest of the thread and haven't yet digested Biglino' work, however the main theme is familiar and interesting. While preparing for my Glasgow Theosophical talk last night I came across a couple more images of Mayan origin (unconfirmed by me) that I felt you'd enjoy... Here they are ~~~

Name:  maya10.jpg
Views: 1815
Size:  12.9 KBName:  maya.jpg
Views: 2196
Size:  11.8 KBName:  maya40.jpg
Views: 359
Size:  28.1 KBName:  Mayan+Long+Count+Calendar+2012.jpg
Views: 329
Size:  33.6 KB

~~~ I included the crop circle because I felt you'd like it.
    Be remembered as one of the shining one's

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunfeather For This Post:

Billy (16th May 2012), PurpleLama (31st May 2012)

31. Link to Post #158
    Thanks

This Fresco is in Puri, east India. Temple of Lord Jagannath ( huge connection here with chariots for the Gods )most likely allthough it is not named specifically in the vid.

I can maybe say what the fresco story is. Hanuman and Rama had a great battle with the demon King Ravana. http://www.learnnc.org/lp/editions/ramayana/6.0 I would say this is what the fresco depicts

Name:	535279_124589894338333_144059071_n.jpg
Views:	772
Size:	68.6 KB
ID:	16658

This video is in Italian, If anyone could translate into English it would be much appreciated.

Peace

Peace

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Billy For This Post:

PurpleLama (31st May 2012)

33. Link to Post #159
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Jai Shree Hanumanji!

I have not posted here before, but I am now just to say Thanks!

Thank you, billiji!

34. Link to Post #160
    Thanks

Why are there spaceships in Medieval art?

http://www.holy-bible-aliens.com/

http://sprezzatura.it/Arte/Arte_UFO_2_eng.htm

http://io9.com/5917914/why-are-there...n-medieval-art

Name:	xlarge.jpg
Views:	512
Size:	121.1 KB
ID:	17238
    Medieval art can sometimes surprise you, with its rich colors and expressive subjects. But sometimes, you're also caught off guard by the shock of noticing the presence of a guy in a spaceship in a painting of the crucifixion. Find out why there are so many UFOs in paintings from hundreds of years ago.

So, you are wandering around the streets of Metohia, Yugoslavia, as one does, and decide to spend some time in the Visoki Decani Monastery. You take in the atmosphere slowly, looking at the thickness of the walls — built in 1330 and still standing — and the wooden sarcophagus of King Stefan. And gradually you come up to the altar, looking at the fresco above it. Reading the informational sign next to it, you see that it was completed in 1350, which, you think, is fine, but could someone explain to you why someone in 1350 was doodling space ships above the scene of the crucifixion?

Name:	original.jpg
Views:	861
Size:	47.1 KB
ID:	17239 To the left of Jesus, in the sky, is something that looks like a comet with a multifaceted trail behind it. One side, though, is transparent, and inside sits a small figure. In the sky on the far right of the painting is something that wouldn't look out of place in a drawing from the height of the 1960s space age. There's a rounded ship with a pointed nose cone in front, a transparent scooped window for a cockpit, and three turrets in the back that look like landing struts. The shape and aesthetic are so familiar that it's impossible to read as anything other than a spaceship.

That example is what people first point to when they talk about UFOs in medieval art, but it's not the only thing they point to. In other artwork there are golden disks shooting down lights that look like tractor beams onto the faithful. There are random ovals, with what look like wires coming out of them, over the shoulder of the Virgin Mary while she's holding the baby Jesus. There are disks in the sky in some paintings and what look like crude pictures of the flying saucer in the "I Want To Believe" poster above people's heads in others.

But the space ship in the Decani fresco is the most obvious picture of what we would think of as a spaceship. What are they?

read more here. http://io9.com/5917914/why-are-there...n-medieval-art

peace

Peace

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 1 8 13 LastLast