+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 1 9 13 LastLast

Thread: Mauro Biglino: "The Book That Will Forever Change Our Ideas About The Bible - The Gods Coming From Space"

1. Link to Post #161
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

Default Re: Mauro Biglino: "The Book That Will Forever Change Our Ideas About The Bible - The Gods Coming From Space"

I cannot find that PDF download link on the original posters link to where the EBook is... anyone else know a direct link to post where the download will begin?

2. Link to Post #162
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

Default Re: Mauro Biglino: "The Book That Will Forever Change Our Ideas About The Bible - The Gods Coming From Space"

Billy,

I appreciate what you are sharing, and many Avalonians do not appreciate bible related threads. They have reasons for their near phobic reactions, and I won't judge them. I just think everything is up for discussion and when people refuse to look into something, even if it makes them uncomfortable then they could lose out. There is one thread on Avalon that just turns my stomach. I have investigated some of the claims within it, but the whole subject is just disgusting to me, and thus I don't go there. I might be losing out, but for now, I am not having enough of an impetus to set aside my discomfort. When it comes to spiritual and historical truths, that's another story. There isn't a thread I won't tread in to find the nuggets of gold. Never give up sharing your heart. No one here can judge it.

3. Link to Post #163
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,488 times in 2,183 posts

@GoodeTXSG:

I just found in the "Contacts" section of the linked site:

Quote Admin Says:
    marzo 29th, 2012 at 09:19

Dear Dan,
    we suspended the sale because the text is in revision. For all the people that already purchased it, we will send the correct text.

Thank you Dan!
    I am finishing up reading the Italian version (Appendix 1, page 217)... Would love a copy of the revisions! Can't wait to read his previous book, "The Alien God of the Bible" mentioned several times in this one...don't know if it's in English as well...I hope so!

As an "oldie" member of Avalon Forum and having been raised a Protestant christian, I had a really hard time with the "ET/UFO" threads...but I finally had to affront my fears (and suffice the curiosity the Avalon members' posts caused in me). Last year I ordered every one of Sitchen's books and have read maybe half of them so far... then jumped on this info that Billy has introduced.

For me, human history is all soooo much clearer now. And I am at peace with all. (I just want to have a bazooka if those Annunaki ever think of returning! HA! GODS...NOT!)
    "Vision without action is merely a dream.
    Action without vision just passes the time.
    Vision with action can change the world." Joel Arthur Barker

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MorningSong For This Post:

Billy (5th July 2012), Gardener (23rd November 2012), mab777 (3rd July 2012)

5. Link to Post #164
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Quote Posted by GoodeTXSG (here)
    I cannot find that PDF download link on the original posters link to where the EBook is... anyone else know a direct link to post where the download will begin?
    Hi Goode, yes the English version is being revised due to a few Italian -English translation errors, You can go to his site here http://www.holy-bible-aliens.com/?page_id=2 and leave a comment without joining. you could ask him when the revised English version will be available. When you send your £8 or $10 he sends the Ebook to your email address.

Mauro is very approachable.

Cheers.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

6. Link to Post #165
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Unified Serenity (here)
    Billy,

I appreciate what you are sharing, and many Avalonians do not appreciate bible related threads. They have reasons for their near phobic reactions, and I won't judge them. I just think everything is up for discussion and when people refuse to look into something, even if it makes them uncomfortable then they could lose out. There is one thread on Avalon that just turns my stomach. I have investigated some of the claims within it, but the whole subject is just disgusting to me, and thus I don't go there. I might be losing out, but for now, I am not having enough of an impetus to set aside my discomfort. When it comes to spiritual and historical truths, that's another story. There isn't a thread I won't tread in to find the nuggets of gold. Never give up sharing your heart. No one here can judge it.
    Thank you Unified Serenity, As a non Christian i started reading the Bible just as a book starting at page one when i was 17yrs old. I found it a fasinating read, I have lost count how many times i have read it now, Filled with experiences with Flying Crafts, Yes i could see there were contradictions, Untruths but also many gems of truths. I also read many other scriptures, Vedic, Sumarian Tablets, Islamic, I bought a second hand copy of the book of Enoch early 1970's and that was a wow moment, again i have lost count how many times i have read it. I bought a paper back book titled, " The Bible and Flying Saucers " by Barry H, Downing in the early 70's also. He was studying in my Home town at Edinburgh university. Another little Gem.

I began taking notes in the late 70's but when i lost all my belongings in 2002 i also lost my treasured notes also.

When Mauro brought his literal translations to the table it rekindled my spirit to bring foreward what i have researched and learned over the years. I am in touch by email to Mauro regulary and his reply to my Pictic stone carving was a WOW for him. It takes only one person like Morningsong to respond in the manner above to make it all worth the effort.

As far as expressing and sharing from my heart what i have learned on my journey through studying the bible and connected Writings Vedic, Enoch etc,. if i can express it in written form, I have much more to share.

Blessings and Peace
    Last edited by Billy; 5th July 2012 at 19:44.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Beren (30th July 2012), Gardener (24th November 2012), MorningSong (31st July 2012), Unified Serenity (5th July 2012)

8. Link to Post #166
    Thanks

20,000 Year-Old Aluminum ‘Vimana’ Aircraft Landing Gear Discovered

http://www.pakalertpress.com/2012/04...ar-discovered/

Terrence Aym
    beforeitsnews

Some scholars are convinced an ancient, advanced civilization existed where the nation of India is today. They claim the prehistoric city-state had advanced technology including high-energy weapons, jet-like aircraft, and even the atomic bomb. Now a stunning artifact has been identified by some researchers as the part of an aircraft landing assembly dated as old as 20,000 years made from a metal that wasn’t discovered until the early 1800s.

For many years certain researchers in India and Asia have tried to convince Western skeptics that the so-called religious texts of the Vedas are really descriptive history. Lending credence to their claims are various artifacts found over the years and detailed descriptions of the vimana aircraft engineering and construction.

The incredible discovery during the 1990s of the remains of an ancient city in northern India that was still highly radioactive sent some archaeologists scrambling to the site.

And then, a very strange artifact, the Wedge of Aiud,first unearthed in 1973, was given another look: a machined piece of metal made of an aluminum alloy. Originally thought to be about 400 years old, new tests have determined it’s from 18,000 B.C.E., from the during the Pleistocene Era, nearly 20,000 years before aluminum’s discovery in modern times.

Odder still, some experts believe the artifact may be part of an aircraft landing gear…possibly from one of the ancient Indian vimana flying machines described in the Veda texts.

Read more here. http://www.pakalertpress.com/2012/04...ar-discovered/

I am unable to upload photo's due to my computer being beyond repair.

Peace

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Arrowwind (7th October 2012), MorningSong (31st July 2012), Reinhard (24th November 2012)

10. Link to Post #167
    Thanks

Recently, there have been many articles released on new archeological discoveries regarding the human evolution and genome of these ancient humanoids. They are trying to get to the "meat" of the matter, IMO, that is, either push the darwinian evolution theory down our throats, or expose the truth about our not-so-terrestrian DNA.

Here is one I ran across today:

Quote Humans may not be descended from Neanderthals after all say scientists as they find DNA similarities are not the result of interbreeding

By Mark Prigg

PUBLISHED: 07:24 GMT, 14 August 2012 | UPDATED: 08:21 GMT, 14 August 2012

We may not, as previously thought, have a little bit of Neanderthal in us, scientists have revealed.

Similarities between the DNA of modern people and Neanderthals are more likely to have arisen from shared ancestry than interbreeding, a new study has found.

The team from the University of Cambridge published their new theory this week in PNAS journal.

reviously, it had been suggested that interbreeding was common, explaining our shared genome.

However, the newly published research proposes a different explanation.

Cambridge evolutionary biologists Dr Anders Eriksson and Dr Andrea Manica, found that the amount of DNA shared between modern Eurasian humans and Neanderthals - estimated at between 1-4% - actually comes from a common ancestor.

The pair used computer simulations to reassess the strength of evidence supporting hybridisation events.

They believe it can be explained if we both arose from a geographically isolated population, most likely in North Africa, which shared a common ancestor around 300-350 thousand years ago.

One group moved north to become ancestors of the Neanderthals, who emerged from an early migration from Africa into Eurasia.

The second group is believed to have moved south to become the ancestral population that gave rise to modern humans, Homo sapiens, which emerged from Africa about 70,000 years ago.

'To me the interbreeding question is not whether there was hybridisation but whether there was any hybridisation that affected the subsequent evolution of humans,' Dr Manica said.

'I think this is very, very unlikely.'

'Our work shows clearly the patterns currently seen in the Neanderthal genome are not exceptional, and are in line with our expectations of what we would see without hybridisation.

'So, if any hybridisation happened then it would have been minimal and much less than what people are claiming now,' Dr Manica added.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...rbreeding.html

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MorningSong For This Post:

Billy (6th September 2012), Reinhard (24th November 2012)

12. Link to Post #168
    Thanks

Quote Posted by billyji (here)
    Mauro Biglino's English Fan Page on Facebook where he has uploaded this thread for interested English speakers as a reference.
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-b...25862194112341

I am honoured Mauro. Thank you.

Mauro Biglino's work has inspired me to create a new thread. A subject that has been with me for more than 40yrs. Universal Civilizations and DNA.

Peace
    I have now posted the thread i mention above. Titled " who are the 24 Elders A revelation "

Link Here. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...766#post565766

Peace

Peace

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Billy For This Post:

MorningSong (7th October 2012)

14. Link to Post #169
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,207 times in 912 posts

Sorry, post was meant for your other thread...
    Love, love - and see what happens

15. Link to Post #170
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Thanks billyji - great thread... bump

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Billy (23rd November 2012)

17. Link to Post #171
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,177 times in 591 posts

Terrence Aym
    beforeitsnews

Some scholars are convinced an ancient, advanced civilization existed where the nation of India is today. They claim the prehistoric city-state had advanced technology including high-energy weapons, jet-like aircraft, and even the atomic bomb. Now a stunning artifact has been identified by some researchers as the part of an aircraft landing assembly dated as old as 20,000 years made from a metal that wasn’t discovered until the early 1800s.

For many years certain researchers in India and Asia have tried to convince Western skeptics that the so-called religious texts of the Vedas are really descriptive history. Lending credence to their claims are various artifacts found over the years and detailed descriptions of the vimana aircraft engineering and construction.

The incredible discovery during the 1990s of the remains of an ancient city in northern India that was still highly radioactive sent some archaeologists scrambling to the site.

And then, a very strange artifact, the Wedge of Aiud,first unearthed in 1973, was given another look: a machined piece of metal made of an aluminum alloy. Originally thought to be about 400 years old, new tests have determined it’s from 18,000 B.C.E., from the during the Pleistocene Era, nearly 20,000 years before aluminum’s discovery in modern times.

Odder still, some experts believe the artifact may be part of an aircraft landing gear…possibly from one of the ancient Indian vimana flying machines described in the Veda texts.

Here's the picture.

Great thread by the way, thank you billyji.
    Just watched the 6 Mauro Bigliono's videos & read the Who are the 24 Elders

For those interested here is a 18 pages PDF of Mauro Biglino's website : http://www.vigli.org/Biglino/Mauro_Biglino.pdf

Quite inspiring.
    Last edited by Jean-Luc; 24th November 2012 at 14:18.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jean-Luc For This Post:

Billy (24th November 2012), Chester (25th November 2012), lookbeyond (24th November 2012), Reinhard (24th November 2012)

19. Link to Post #172
    Thanks

I recieved a notice from my favorite Italian on-line bookstore that Biglino's newest book has arrived!

Here, it is called: "Non c'è Creazione nella Bibbia: La Genesi ci Racconta un'Altra Storia" which means "There is no creation in the Bible: the Genesis tells a different story".

I see on his official site, the English title is:"There Is No God In The Bible:The Book That Makes The Vatican Tremble".

I find the differences in titles quite interesting... can't wait to read this one too!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MorningSong For This Post:

Billy (24th November 2012), Chester (25th November 2012)

21. Link to Post #173
    Thanks

Thank you Morningsong, I joined Mauro's new FB page a few days ago, FB closed down his original page. I knew there was a new book on the horizon but as the new page is Italian only i had to translate all posts. I did not know the new book was released.

Interesting titles indeed, My thoughts are that being Italian the English title would not have been gratefully received in Italy. Clever man.
    Looking forward to this.

peace

Peace

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Chester (25th November 2012), MorningSong (24th November 2012)

23. Link to Post #174
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,415 times in 552 posts

Quote Posted by Jean-Luc (here)

Terrence Aym
    beforeitsnews

Here's the picture.

Great thread by the way, thank you billyji.
    Just watched the 6 Mauro Bigliono's videos & read the Who are the 24 Elders

For those interested here is a 18 pages PDF of Mauro Biglino's website : http://www.vigli.org/Biglino/Mauro_Biglino.pdf

Quite inspiring.
    Thanks so much for the link Jean-Luc,

Kind Reguards lookbeyond -(and the pic!)

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Post:

Billy (25th November 2012), Chester (25th November 2012), Jean-Luc (26th November 2012), marique3652 (21st August 2016)

25. Link to Post #175
    Thanks

Mauro Biglino's new book is not yet available in English. you can read a review here. http://www.radiocomunicazioni.org/

Quote:
    “There Is Not Creation In The Bible” by Mauro Biglino

[translation by Rick Balbusso - Indonesia]

After the huge success of his previous work with more than 20 million copies sold, Mauro Biglino is back with his latest Essay "THERE IS NOT CREATION IN THE BIBLE." The new book deals specifically with technological references in the original Bible texts and thus has the declared purpose: to help raise awareness on what someone do not really want us to know about the origins of mankind, on the roots of knowledge and on what, most probably, really happened on our planet thousands of years ago.

It is not a coincidence that the book title is a synthesis of what the Author documented in the last two chapters, in which the reader will understand what it is considered and presented as the divine act for excellence, the so-called "creation from nothing" which is nothing more than one of the many bio-technical and absolutely material interventions, made by those individuals, called Elohìm.

Continuing in the telling and deepening what is already written in previous “THE BOOK THAT WILL CHANGE FOREVER OUR IDEAS ABOUT THE BIBLE” and in the other “THE ALIEN GOD OF THE BIBLE”, we face here with specific aspects related to the concreteness of technological knowledge of those that are likely to have "made" us in their image and likeness. Spanning from The chariot of Elohìm to the communication systems, to the Ark of the Covenant - possible weapon – to the issue of gold, to the cherubim that the Bible describes as flying machines, to the dual narrative of the bio-technical production of man, to what Elohìm originally did and instead they are always been presented as the creation of the heavens and earth. All this, as usual, starting from the literal translation of the Bible derived from the Code of Leningrad, written in Hebrew.

End Quote:

Scroll down all the way for more.

peace

Peace

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Chester (25th November 2012), Jean-Luc (26th November 2012), lookbeyond (26th November 2012)

27. Link to Post #176
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,177 times in 591 posts

I am being told by a Bible-expert friend of mine the following:

Quote Biglino dit que nul part dans la Bible il n' est évoqué de Dieu tout-puissant et éternel! C'est un mensonge gros comme un séquoia! Avec une trentaine d'autre passages, nous lisons en Genèse 17:1, version Chouraqui: "Moi, El-Schaddaï, va en face de moi: sois intègre" (traduction littérale, mot à mot!) El-Schaddaï signifie "Dieu tout-puissant". (...) Genèse 21:33, Chouraqui : "Il plante un Tamaris à Beer-Chéba. Il crie là le Nom de Jéhovah, l'El de pérennité
    In other words, he argues against the fact that, according to Biglino, nowhere in the Bible is God called "all mighty" & "eternal", referring for that to Chouraqui's translation (which is based on the same origanal Massoretic text) of El-Schaddaï which (would) mean "God all mighty".

My friend came with some other arguments, but this one is the easiest to summarize.

@billyji : I think you said that Biglino was easy to get in touch with...
    Last edited by Jean-Luc; 30th November 2012 at 14:06.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jean-Luc For This Post:

Billy (30th November 2012), lookbeyond (30th November 2012)

29. Link to Post #177
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jean-Luc (here)

@billyji : I think you said that Biglino was easy to get in touch with...
    Yes Jean-Luc you can find his contact details here. http://www.holy-bible-aliens.com/?page_id=15

And you can also reply to various topics on that same site. Home page here. http://www.holy-bible-aliens.com/I email Mauro and he replies every time.

Mauro's new Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1116...group_activity

Peace
    Last edited by Billy; 30th November 2012 at 16:53. Reason: Add Link

Peace

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Jean-Luc (30th November 2012), lookbeyond (30th November 2012)

31. Link to Post #178
    Canada Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I am thrilled to have been able to read the English translations which adequately explain his presentation, and have "shared" a couple of the videos on my fb wall, hoping to inspire others. Thank you so much for this, and thanks also to Clif High, who mentioned them on one of his recent Wujo's ... sincerely.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Linnet For This Post:

Billy (1st April 2013)

33. Link to Post #179
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,847 times in 715 posts

Quote Posted by Linnet (here)
    I am thrilled to have been able to read the English translations which adequately explain his presentation, and have "shared" a couple of the videos on my fb wall, hoping to inspire others. Thank you so much for this, and thanks also to Clif High, who mentioned them on one of his recent Wujo's ... sincerely.
    Hi Linnet, where did you get english translations of his book --- Just yesterday I was looking to see if it had come out ---

34. Link to Post #180
    Thanks

Quote Posted by dianna (here)
    Quote Posted by Linnet (here)
    Hi Linnet, where did you get english translations of his book --- Just yesterday I was looking to see if it had come out ---
    It seems that the new English translation is not yet available. I found the original English translation which had a few grammar errors perfectly acceptable. I will ask Mauro for an update on the new translation.

Peace

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 1 9 13 LastLast