+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 10

Thread: Jay Weidner: How Stanley Kubrick filmed the Moon Landings for NASA

1. Link to Post #181
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

Default Re: Kerry Cassidy & Jay Weidner - Kubrick, Secret Space, 9/11

I think Weidner's Kubrick Moon stuff is crap just like him pushing Corey Goode and the Nazca mummy farce. I saw the Saturn launches live... he didn't.

Joke
    NASA paid Kubrick to fake the moon landings, but Kubrick was such a perfectionist that they had to film it on the moon instead

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

BMJ (3rd February 2022), Mike Gorman (6th February 2022)

3. Link to Post #182
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,077 times in 163 posts

Default Re: Kerry Cassidy & Jay Weidner - Kubrick, Secret Space, 9/11

I think, Kubrick was not the one to be blamed for - the UFO appearance at the Moon landing?!
    Last edited by sms; 17th July 2019 at 13:12.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sms For This Post:

BMJ (3rd February 2022)

5. Link to Post #183
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,451 times in 32,921 posts

Default Re: Jay Weidner: How Stanley Kubrick filmed the Moon Landings for NASA

Kennedy, Kubrick and the Secret Space Program

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (3rd February 2022), Chester (3rd February 2022), Harmony (4th February 2022), holcaul (6th February 2022), Inversion (3rd February 2022), kudzy (4th February 2022), mountain_jim (4th February 2022), RunningDeer (3rd February 2022), T Smith (6th February 2022), TomKat (4th February 2022), Yoda (4th February 2022)

7. Link to Post #184
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,837 times in 1,691 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Kennedy, Kubrick and the Secret Space Program
    That was a very smooth presentation of the chain of events. At 6:13 he said both Kennedy and Forrestal were Navy guys. At 6:25 he said the Navy were the original overseers of NASA. That would make the Canaveral/Naval race anagram make sense. wordsmith

Alleged location of the fake moon landing: Cardington Airfield

Original MJ-12 members: Link

The Department of Defense viewing the moon as the high ground was interesting and Jay's references to The Art of War.

The Art of War
    Quote “He who occupies the high ground…will fight to advantage.”
    Quotes
    Feb 4
    Written By Christopher James Botham
    -Sun Tzu, Chinese military strategist and philosopher, 544 BC-496 BC.

This quote is from Sun Tzu’s The Art of War, which discusses military strategy in Ancient China. Originally written in the 5th century BC, Art of War has since become hugely influential on Eastern and Western military tactics. Here, Sun Tzu is discussing how the high ground is an advantage in battle. Being up high means your enemy must fight against both you and gravity, which is a disadvantage. Here’s the full passage for some context:

On accessible terrain,
    He who occupies high Yang ground
    And ensures his line of supplies
    Will fight to advantage.

On precipitous terrain,
    If we occupy it first,
    We should hold the Yang heights and wait for the enemy.
    If the enemy occupies it first, do not go after him,
    But entice him out by retreating.
    Last edited by Inversion; 4th February 2022 at 02:17.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd February 2022), BMJ (3rd February 2022), Harmony (4th February 2022), mountain_jim (4th February 2022), RunningDeer (3rd February 2022), Violet3 (4th February 2022)

9. Link to Post #185
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,110 times in 2,424 posts

I was a bit surprised to hear JW assert that he believes JFK did not die on 11/22/1963, but rather faked his death.

I find that difficult to believe and am not aware of any credible factual basis for that claim.

I do not mean to derail this thread, but is anyone here aware of any credible factual support for that statement by JW?

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th February 2022), BMJ (3rd February 2022), Harmony (4th February 2022), Inversion (3rd February 2022), Johnnycomelately (6th February 2022), Mike Gorman (6th February 2022), mountain_jim (4th February 2022), RunningDeer (3rd February 2022), Sue (Ayt) (6th February 2022), T Smith (4th February 2022), TomKat (4th February 2022), Violet3 (4th February 2022)

11. Link to Post #186
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,451 times in 32,921 posts

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    I was a bit surprised to hear JW assert that he believes JFK did not die on 11/22/1963, but rather faked his death.

I find that difficult to believe and am not aware of any credible factual basis for that claim.

I do not mean to derail this thread, but is anyone here aware of any credible factual support for that statement by JW?
    Jay discusses this in a fairly recent video concerning JFK (but right now I can't find it: RunningDeer/Paula may know?).

As best I recall, he argues that in the Zapruder film, when JFK's head suddenly goes back (which every other investigator has stated shows a shot from the front) it's actually a squib, a Hollywood special effect. Jay calls on his own film-making experience to state that he recognized this with certainty.

I find this near-impossible to believe, but as a matter of record I should share that in conversation with Project Camelot witness Bill Holden (who was a flight attendant on Air Force One, and met Kennedy a number of times), after the interview was concluded, and we were just chatting, Bill stated that after the Dallas shooting he had been told by an insider he knew that Kennedy had lived for a further two years.

That's all he'd been told, he didn't know what to make of it, and he just mentioned it to us as an unexplained curiosity.

12. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (4th February 2022), BMJ (7th February 2022), chrifri (4th February 2022), Harmony (4th February 2022), holcaul (6th February 2022), Inversion (4th February 2022), kudzy (4th February 2022), leavesoftrees (5th February 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th February 2022), mountain_jim (4th February 2022), RunningDeer (4th February 2022), Satori (4th February 2022), Sue (Ayt) (6th February 2022), T Smith (4th February 2022), Yoda (4th February 2022)

13. Link to Post #187
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,306 times in 18,139 posts

Jay discusses this in a fairly recent video concerning JFK (but right now I can't find it: RunningDeer/Paula may know?).
    I dug through my Jay Weidner stash but couldn’t find it. He goes off on interesting tangents so it’d be hard to look up anything up on his YouTube channel, though I did check some of them.

Once I read Satori’s request for ”credible factual basis for that claim, that pretty much says it all. I do recall Jay's POV. It was very different from what the public was fed. There were a lot of details I had never heard before.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (4th February 2022), Bill Ryan (4th February 2022), BMJ (7th February 2022), gord (4th February 2022), Harmony (5th February 2022), holcaul (6th February 2022), Inversion (4th February 2022), mountain_jim (4th February 2022), Satori (4th February 2022)

15. Link to Post #188
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,719 times in 203 posts

As best I recall, he argues that in the Zapruder film, when JFK's head suddenly goes back (which every other investigator has stated shows a shot from the front) it's actually a squib, a Hollywood special effect. Jay calls on his own film-making experience to state that he recognized this with certainty.

I find this near-impossible to believe, but as a matter of record I should share that in conversation with Project Camelot witness Bill Holden (who was a flight attendant on Air Force One, and met Kennedy a number of times), after the interview was concluded, and we were just chatting, Bill stated that after the Dallas shooting he had been told by an insider he knew that Kennedy had lived for a further two years.

That's all he'd been told, he didn't know what to make of it, and he just mentioned it to us as an unexplained curiosity.
    Jay's comment about JFK threw me off as well. I would love to hear him expanding on this idea.

But if he is drawing this conclusion based on only one piece of evidence (Zapruder film) albeit an important one. That doesn't sound like enough to say that JFK faked his death.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to holcaul For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th February 2022), BMJ (7th February 2022), Harmony (8th February 2022), Inversion (6th February 2022), Satori (6th February 2022), T Smith (6th February 2022)

17. Link to Post #189
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,763 times in 4,343 posts

I think that's utter nonsense. I call into question his film-making experience if he believes that!

I mean seriously.. Was a squib responsible for the litres of blood on the backseat of the Limo and soaked into the carpet, or fragments of skull and brain-matter that Jackie scrambled to pick up? It does not account for Governor Connelly's injuries either, and the at least one bullet removed from his body in surgery. Nor does it explain the bullet-hole in the windscreen, or divot from a ricochet on the dashboard.

There are a million-and-one testimonies on record – conspiracy theories notwithstanding re the motive of the killing and the perpetrators involved – from witnesses on the pavement and the grassy knoll, to nurses, porters, and doctors at Parkland hospital, to the police officers, FBI agents, and Secret Service involved, that never for one second call into question that Kennedy received a fatal gunshot to the head. There's an entire documented chain of custody for the physical evidence too, including Kennedy's body itself.

I don't want to derail the thread with this unrelated subject, but the evidence of JFK being really assassinated is so overwhelming that it beggars belief anyone would suggest otherwise.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th February 2022), BMJ (7th February 2022), Harmony (8th February 2022), Inversion (6th February 2022), Ivanhoe (17th April 2022), JackMcThorn (6th February 2022), mountain_jim (6th February 2022), Satori (6th February 2022), T Smith (6th February 2022)

19. Link to Post #190
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,306 times in 18,139 posts

Yay, Bill & Satori. Jay brings up the topic of the Kennedy assassination in his latest video. It begins @ 32:49. Finally I can cross it off my to-do-list!
    RE: The Kennedy assassination: “Let me give an example of the way Hollywood skillfully bend skillfully bends reality all right and this is going to be a shock to your audience …”
    The End of Hollywood (59 min)
    Jay Weidner discusses the history of subliminal messages in movies and how the end of Hollywood as we know it is at hand.

M K Davis presents the Abraham Zapruder film deblurred and stabilized (2:28 min)
    Warning!!! This clip is from an assassination film and is very graphic. In what way does this film speak to you? The original gif file for this clip which is clearer than on here, can be viewed here. (added below)

The Zapruder Film - JFK (6/7) Movie CLIP (1991) HD (4:31)

Last edited by RunningDeer; 17th April 2022 at 13:45.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th April 2022), Harmony (17th April 2022), Inversion (17th April 2022), Satori (21st August 2022)

21. Link to Post #191
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,837 times in 1,691 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)

Yay, Bill & Satori. Jay brings up the topic of the Kennedy assassination in his latest video. It begins @ 32:49. Finally I can cross it off my to-do-list!
    RE: The Kennedy assassination: “Let me give an example of the way Hollywood skillfully bend skillfully bends reality all right and this is going to be a shock to your audience …”
    The End of Hollywood (59 min)
    Jay Weidner discusses the history of subliminal messages in movies and how the end of Hollywood as we know it is at hand.

M K Davis presents the Abraham Zapruder film deblurred and stabilized (2:28 min)
    Warning!!! This clip is from an assassination film and is very graphic. In what way does this film speak to you? The original gif file for this clip which is clearer than on here, can be viewed here. (added below)

The Zapruder Film - JFK (6/7) Movie CLIP (1991) HD (4:31)

At 47:01 in the first video in the quote Jay talks about how the cult has to tell us what they're going to do before they do it. By doing so they're karmically released. IMO that could apply to all disaster films.

On page 52 of James Rink's book Lone Wolf he wrote that there is a real organization called the Umbrella Corporation. They created the uroboros zombie virus depicted in the Resident Evil movies. trivia

On page 148 of Elena Danaan's book A Gift From The Stars: Extraterrestrial Contacts and Guide to Alien Races she wrote the Draco warrior class is called the Nagai/Nagari. They’re 7-8 feet tall and use the ouroboros as their symbol. Post #44

Quote u·ro·bo·ros

/ˌyo͝orəˈbôrəs/

noun: ouroboros

a circular symbol depicting a snake, or less commonly a dragon, swallowing its tail, as an emblem of wholeness or infinity.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ouroboros.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	91.4 KB
ID:	48769
    Last edited by Inversion; 17th April 2022 at 18:35.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st August 2022), gini (1st September 2023), Harmony (21st August 2022), RunningDeer (17th April 2022), Satori (21st August 2022)

23. Link to Post #192
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,176 times in 1,357 posts

This is for anyone happy to have a long read instead of a watch. Tidying up my dozens of saved links, I came across this great find of a link saved from Aulis; it's in three parts, examining the evidence for Stanley Kubrick's moon landing hoax footage and also clues in The Shining, 2001: A Space Odyssey and Eyes Wide Shut.
    https://www.aulis.com/deliberate_errors.htm

It mentions Jay Weidner's research and also the research of Juli M. Kearns, Robert Ager and Owen Harris, all of whom spotted many anomalies in The Shining and his other films. It also includes research that suggests a way in which Kubrick could have entered NATO's UK headquarters at Northwood for possible briefings without being seen. Also mentioned is Kubrick's love of chess; he was an accomplished player, and suggests clues built into the movie frames that are based on chess moves.

Just as an aside - I once heard Michael Tsarion say in one of his videos many years ago that the ancients said that humans could not pass beyond the moon. Despite an extensive search at the time I could never find an ancient source for that - any clues, anyone?

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

avid (21st August 2022), Bill Ryan (21st August 2022), Harmony (21st August 2022), Inversion (21st August 2022), Johnnycomelately (22nd August 2022), mountain_jim (21st August 2022), RunningDeer (21st August 2022), Satori (21st August 2022), Vicus (21st August 2022)

25. Link to Post #193
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,299 times in 8,660 posts

Quote Posted by Brigantia (here)
    This is for anyone happy to have a long read instead of a watch. Tidying up my dozens of saved links, I came across this great find of a link saved from Aulis; it's in three parts, examining the evidence for Stanley Kubrick's moon landing hoax footage and also clues in The Shining, 2001: A Space Odyssey and Eyes Wide Shut.
    https://www.aulis.com/deliberate_errors.htm

It mentions Jay Weidner's research and also the research of Juli M. Kearns, Robert Ager and Owen Harris, all of whom spotted many anomalies in The Shining and his other films. It also includes research that suggests a way in which Kubrick could have entered NATO's UK headquarters at Northwood for possible briefings without being seen. Also mentioned is Kubrick's love of chess; he was an accomplished player, and suggests clues built into the movie frames that are based on chess moves.

Just as an aside - I once heard Michael Tsarion say in one of his videos many years ago that the ancients said that humans could not pass beyond the moon. Despite an extensive search at the time I could never find an ancient source for that - any clues, anyone?

I have read the moon-conspiracy books, watched many of the movies/videos, but I learned a lot from this extremely detailed dive into what Kubrick appeared to be embedding in his films. (I still have not finished reading the page 2 of part 3 - takes time.)

And Kubrick is my all-time favorite director.

I saw 2001 in a Cinerama theater in its first run, in 1969, I consider it my first non-dream altered state experience, as my walk home from theater seemed to be in a different reality than my pre-viewing state.

Now I learned much about how much deeper his encoding goes. Some Nasa photos included here:

Fig 53. Detail from AS11-40-5874 as noted in part one, an isolated, single (extra long) footprint set at 90º across the boot tracks that lead out from the flag to the camera position. Such an occurrence is more consistent with the single imprint created by a boot print intentionally placed in the 'wrong' direction.

Fig 48. Continuity of common backdrops in these panoramas, but each one is dressed with different foregrounds, with or without craters, figures and props – 2005 study by Jack White, BA.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 26th August 2022 at 18:45.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th August 2022), Brigantia (26th August 2022), Harmony (27th August 2022), RunningDeer (26th August 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 10