+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 7 10 LastLast

Thread: Jay Weidner: How Stanley Kubrick filmed the Moon Landings for NASA

1. Link to Post #121
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,575 times in 2,121 posts

Default Re: Stanley Kubrick and the faked Apollo Moon landing images

I somehow think this interview with Vivian, Stanley Kubrick's daughter, belongs on this thread

My attention was drawn to Vivian's passionate words about the clamp on freedom of speech in The US, the threat to the constitution and the rising pervasion of mindless police state brutality (a la A clockwork orange) - but I wondered how come this is the first time I have heard her make a public stand and with the alternative media - and it be With Alex Jones. I also see a guy appear suddenly from camera left flying an Israeli flag ...

Was this staged ?

Update: I finally see this was released in November 2013 from liner notes .. still a surprise for me and serendipitous with latest wave of interest circulating
    Last edited by Debra; 13th December 2015 at 00:53. Reason: Add text for context

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Debra For This Post:

Cara (14th December 2015), Cidersomerset (13th December 2015), Gardener (13th December 2015), sigma6 (15th December 2015), Star Tsar (13th December 2015)

3. Link to Post #122
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 times in 997 posts

The alleged moon landing is fixed in my mind for a number of reasons. On that day, and I think it was a Sunday, I stayed up all night to watch the ‘landing’ and was very frustrated by the incredibly poor quality of filming. I thought at the time that with the technology and expertise required for that mission surely they would have better cameras for something so important, unless of course it served their purpose for it to be ‘indistinct’.

Earlier on that same day I had a very traumatic brake failure in the car at 60mph downhill, ironically everything went into slow motion which enabled me to pass 4 cars with nothing coming in the opposite direction for the mile or so it took for the brake fade to return.
    Nothing in the brake failure has anything to do with the moon ‘landing’ but as you can imagine the two events are inextricably linked in memory.

Two years later an old friend, (she was 80 at the time) and a trance medium of high quality, told me men never went to the moon. What she said was that human beings could not withstand the ‘rays’ they would have to encounter. Her knowledge of physics was practically zero, but her ‘guide’ had told her.
    So a small piece of anecdotal evidence for what it’s worth. circa 1971 a long time before .....
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

Cara (14th December 2015), Cidersomerset (13th December 2015), Debra (13th December 2015), KiwiElf (13th December 2015), shijo (13th December 2015), sigma6 (15th December 2015), Star Tsar (13th December 2015), ulli (13th December 2015)

5. Link to Post #123
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,377 times in 32,916 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    What Happened On the Moon? - Analysis of the Lunar Photography

Part 1: Analysis of the Lunar Photography - This compelling video throws into serious
    doubt the authenticity of the Apollo missions and features information that challenges
    the declared abilities of NASA to successfully send a man to the Moon and return him
    safely to Earth. New evidence clearly suggests that NASA hoaxed pictures allegedly
    taken on the lunar surface. These findings are supported by analysis and the testimony
    of experts from a wide variety of scientific disciplines.

I'd actually not seen this before. It's excellent.

If there was just one video on the moon landings I’d ask anyone to see who was not yet convinced of the hoax… it’s this one: a 3 hrs 40 mins British TV special on the Apollo Hoax made in 2000, called WHAT HAPPENED ON THE MOON.

It's by far the best presentation I've seen on the subject: a quality documentary, really forensically detailed. It's the kind of thing you could sit down and watch with your parents, or a skeptical scientist friend.

It contains a lot of information I never knew before, totally a slam-dunk. The evidence piles up so many miles high it's quite overwhelming. I was discouraged at first because it was so long... but I found it riveting all the way through. HIGHLY recommended.

6. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Akasha (13th December 2015), Atlas (13th December 2015), Cara (14th December 2015), Cidersomerset (13th December 2015), Constance (21st July 2019), drneglector (26th November 2017), earthdreamer (14th December 2015), ErtheVessel (14th December 2015), Ewan (13th December 2015), Gardener (13th December 2015), hohoemi (13th December 2015), Karpos (13th December 2015), KiwiElf (13th December 2015), Matthew (13th December 2015), mountain_jim (13th December 2015), Rex (14th December 2015), sigma6 (15th December 2015), Star Tsar (13th December 2015)

7. Link to Post #124
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

I should add: the above interview is very good (have it in the library under Conspiracy Theory\UFO\NASA\Moon Landing ; 0 and it is very riveting... you can't get enough of it...

Coast to Coast Interview with Bart Sibrel and then Jay Weidener, on Stanley Kubrick Conspiracy re: Moon Landings....

Looks like they are letting Jimmy Church do the more "controversial interviews" or is that my imagination... this tells me that C2C may be losing it's edge, and is starting to realize that it's bread and butter really was the truth seeking interviews, made famous by Art Bell and George Knapp et, al whereas on the other hand, I think it has gotten a little main stream and watered down with George Noory taking the helm... I think they came under pressure by outside forces, let's just say... and maybe now they realize that was a stupid mistake... the fact that Jimmie is doing these interviews tells me they may even have signed a "contract" and this is a "technicality" to get around it?

Just speculating... but I do feel, ironically, that it seems to be Jimmy doing these more "politically controversial" interviews and not George... hmmm... Is Jimmy considered a test balloon? an expendable? a legal technicality?

...and more ironically, I felt they brought him in, as a more "mainstream, commercial" version to replace John B Wells' deep voice (and spirit) ?

update: another thing that makes me feel this, is how Church, who has a great mainstream radio voice, (but I still think he is totally "commercial") keeps repeating that "LA" is the World Headquarters? which to me sends a different message then saying it is happening in the desert of New Mexico, Arizona, or wherever Art or George were doing it, as I always identified the desert locations as being bastions of "legal freedom" (why many people move to those locations, whether it's the mob in Las Vegas or just anyone who wants to be in a State with greater freedoms... whereas LA? LA? what message is that sending?... : (
    ...and also the way he makes his voice so disproportionately louder then the person he is interviewing is bloody annoying and transparent...

C2C AM Dec 11, 2015 Kubrick & The Faked Moon Footage

another update: and sure enough even Jay said there is a massive conspiracy going on because people ARE looking to the truthers for the REAL NEWS and the Flat Earth BS and now this are trying to be tied to things like the NASA / Kubrick Scandal... soon it will be known by larger and larger groups that Kubrick was murdered...

this is going to blow back so hard... because apparently white hats let the cat out of the bag... and exposed the fraud of the faked Kubrick interview, which apparently they went to great lengths to create a realistic interview, even adding a fake mole on his face and training him how to talk similar to Kubrick... BUSTED!!!!
    Last edited by sigma6; 15th December 2015 at 06:48.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th December 2015), Cara (14th December 2015), Cidersomerset (13th December 2015), Gardener (13th December 2015), KiwiElf (13th December 2015)

9. Link to Post #125
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,638 times in 18,693 posts

Quote I'd actually not seen this before. It's excellent.
    Thanks Bill that is a very comprehensive documentary , most
    of the vids already posted are pretty good and add to the
    investigation and exposure of this massive conspiracy imo.

This is a interesting relatively short interview , in which Jay
    briefly gives a short bio and connects a lot of dots , each of
    which he normally takes a lot longer to go into. He names
    a lot of people and corporations involved including JFK
    and much more dot connecting....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jay Weidner part 1

Uploaded on 12 Aug 2011

Interview with Jay Weidner- Stanley Kubrick's Apollo secrets

Jay Weidner is a renowned author, filmmaker and hermetic scholar. In this provactive
    interview Weidner states his case and brings forward evidence that Kubrick was at the
    centre of the suspected faking of the Apollo Missions. Also, Weidner brings forward
    evidence that celebrated American film director Stanley Kubrick told an important story
    with all his films and they all connect with each other, in the process issuing a powerful
    Gnostic-themed message.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Cara (14th December 2015), sigma6 (15th December 2015), Star Tsar (13th December 2015)

11. Link to Post #126
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,171 times in 13,485 posts

The fact that all these efforts are being made to make fakes about the fakes and to create endless further confusion is to me proof that something major is being hidden.

The size of the lie....
    we will all just have to get used to it, and accept that authority and their media has to be questioned and pressured from every angle possible.

There was a time in my youth when the mainstream media did that questioning. That's long before the MSM was taken over.
    It's a different world now, for sure.
    I found this picture...not sure if it has been examined here.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

animovado (13th December 2015), Atlas (13th December 2015), Cidersomerset (13th December 2015), Hervé (13th December 2015), KiwiElf (13th December 2015), nomadguy (14th December 2015), Rex (14th December 2015), sigma6 (14th December 2015), Star Tsar (13th December 2015)

13. Link to Post #127
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,269 times in 8,658 posts

Thanks Bill. We have this book, and put the movie on our Netflix saved queue, where it has stayed for years.

Maybe the streamers get access to it through Netflix but we are still discs-in-mail customers.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Cara (14th December 2015), Cidersomerset (13th December 2015), earthdreamer (14th December 2015)

15. Link to Post #128
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    The fact that all these efforts are being made to make fakes about the fakes and to create endless further confusion is to me proof that something major is being hidden.

The size of the lie....
    we will all just have to get used to it, and accept that authority and their media has to be questioned and pressured from every angle possible.

There was a time in my youth when the mainstream media did that questioning. That's long before the MSM was taken over.
    It's a different world now, for sure.
    I found this picture...not sure if it has been examined here.

Oh darn,... Mars = Ireland,... I thought it was Canada ) - Definitely worth another thread Ulli
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 13th December 2015 at 16:12.

16. Link to Post #129
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Quote Posted by CRCasper
    Looks like it's from this video here. It's just some guy using photoshop pretending he's from NASA. You even see where he pulled the rover bits from.
    http://www.reddit.com/r/DebunkThis/c..._irish/ct5w8lf

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

animovado (13th December 2015), Cidersomerset (13th December 2015), KiwiElf (13th December 2015), Star Tsar (13th December 2015), ulli (13th December 2015)

18. Link to Post #130
    Thanks

Quote Oh darn,... Mars = Ireland,... I thought it was Canada ) - Definitely worth another thread Ulli
    I did hear on a recent vid, which I cannot recall that the Mars rover was
    driving around Northern Canada ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've got a thread somewhere suggesting the soil is similar on Mars
    to Hawaii ...

Curiosity Mars rover finds soil similar to Hawaii's

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ar-to-Hawaii-s
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 13th December 2015 at 18:43.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

KiwiElf (13th December 2015), Star Tsar (13th December 2015), ulli (13th December 2015)

20. Link to Post #131
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,171 times in 13,485 posts

Quote Posted by Atlas (here)
    Quote Posted by CRCasper
    Looks like it's from this video here. It's just some guy using photoshop pretending he's from NASA. You even see where he pulled the rover bits from.
    http://www.reddit.com/r/DebunkThis/c..._irish/ct5w8lf
    Thanks Atlas.
    I've been hoarding that picture for months,
    waiting to slip it in somewhere as an April Fool's joke.

But I must confess after watching most of the moon hoax vids I'm beginning to slip myself.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Atlas (13th December 2015), Star Tsar (13th December 2015)

22. Link to Post #132
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

I hadn't heard about the coke bottle on the Moon before. The gods must be crazy

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Cara (14th December 2015), Cidersomerset (13th December 2015), Flowerpunkchip (13th December 2015), Star Tsar (13th December 2015)

24. Link to Post #133
    Thanks

Quote I hadn't heard about the coke bottle on the Moon before. The gods must be crazy
    This reminds me of time travel , and was there an ancient higher
    culture destroyed in a cataclysm around 12 , 000 years ago etc..

Why not ? we already have 'Stone age' tribes in remote parts of
    the world living happily in their reality , until they come in
    contact with 'civilisation' and to them what seems like gods.
    The Aztecs thought Cortez was the god Quatzequatel at first,
    and look what happened next.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Where have the gods with their 'sky ships' gone ?

Cargo Cult

===============================================

They see UFO's regularly !!

Stone Age tribe on North Sentinel Island left to fend for themselves, as they should be

Published on 26 Jul 2015

THERE is an island in the Bay of Bengal guarded fiercely by one of the world’s
    last remaining Stone Age tribes.Those who dare to visit are met by men and
    women wielding spears and arrows. Their language may be unfamiliar but the
    message is impossible to misinterpret: “You are not welcome here”.

================================================

We have had astronauts for over half a century at least..

All Alone in the Night - Time-lapse footage of the Earth as seen from the ISS

================================================

That's without speculation about the Secret space programme and
    bases around the solar system.....

TR 3B ?

Bob Deans ...Picture of base on Mars.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Cara (14th December 2015), Flowerpunkchip (13th December 2015), Star Tsar (13th December 2015), tnkayaker (17th December 2015)

26. Link to Post #134
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Quote Posted by transiten (here)
    Watch the depressed faces and bleak satements of the astronauts; seems like they are not allowed to disclose something they know

Perhaps Mrs/Ms Molten-Howe can shed some light on to what exactly happened on La Luna?

DR J Radio - Linda Molten-Howe - Neil Armstrong Sees Three UFO's on the Moon on Apollo 11

Published 13/12/15

Last edited by Star Tsar; 13th December 2015 at 23:39.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Cara (14th December 2015), Cidersomerset (13th December 2015), Gardener (13th December 2015), sigma6 (15th December 2015)

28. Link to Post #135
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    Quote Oh darn,... Mars = Ireland,... I thought it was Canada ) - Definitely worth another thread Ulli
    I did hear on a recent vid, which I cannot recall that the Mars rover was
    driving around Northern Canada ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've got a thread somewhere suggesting the soil is similar on Mars
    to Hawaii ...

Curiosity Mars rover finds soil similar to Hawaii's

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ar-to-Hawaii-s
    or like the moon set they built in the back yard of area 51...
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Cara (14th December 2015), Cidersomerset (14th December 2015), KiwiElf (18th December 2015), Star Tsar (14th December 2015)

30. Link to Post #136
    Thanks

There were several mock ups and studios used for practice
    and possible filming opportunities.

Smithsonian.com

Cinder Lake Crater Fields, as seen from above. (U.S. Geological Survey/photo by Jon Mason )

Can't Make It to the Moon? Head to Arizona Instead

In 1967, the United States Geological Survey turned an old volcano into a lunar
    training ground for astronauts
    By Natasha Geiling
    smithsonian.com
    September 25, 2014

On July 20, 1969, the Apollo 11 Lunar Module touched down in the Mare Tranquillitatis,
    a large basaltic plain formed by ancient volcanoes. Shortly afterward, the crew would
    take the first human steps on another world—but the feeling wasn't an entirely unfamiliar
    one for NASA. Years before Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin set foot on the moon, the
    Astrogeology Research Program—a joint venture between NASA and the United States
    Geological Survey—had managed to recreate the moon's lunar landscape in northern Arizona.

Cinder Lake, located 12 miles from Flagstaff, Arizona, offered the Astrogeology Research
    Program the perfect location for a lunar analogue, a portion of Earth used to simulate lunar
    geology and topography. The area is covered in basaltic cinders from a volcanic explosion
    that took place around 1064—meaning it's covered in much of the same material as the
    Mare Tranquillitatis, chosen as the landing site for the Apollo 11 mission. Using satellite
    photographs of the Mare Tranquillitatis, engineers and scientists from the USGS's Astrogeology
    branch set about recreating lunar craters at Cinder Lake.

"The crater fields were controlled, well-understood environments, which made them useful for
    early, preliminary astronaut geologic training," says David Portree, manager of the NASA/USGS
    Astrogeology Regional Planetary Information Facility in Flagstaff.

In July of 1967, engineers blasted 47 craters in a 500-square-foot area of Cinder Lake, creating
    a real-life replica of a particular section of the Mare Tranquillitatis that had been previously singled
    out as a potential landing field for Apollo 11. In October, they added 96 more craters, bringing the
    total in Crater Field 1, as it was called, to 143. Later that year, they created another larger crater
    field, this one made to replicate not only the size but also the specific age of lunar craters. The aim
    was to allow the astronauts to practice describing the type and age of geological formations they
    encountered.

To create Crater Field 2, the Astrogeology Research Program began by fencing off about 2,885,000
    square feet. After clearing the cinder of underbrush and smoothing the area (in order to create as
    "new" a landscape as possible), a surveying team marked where each crater would eventually be
    located, as well as categorizing each one as "old," "intermediate" or "young." The engineers carefully
    studied the composition of the cinder in the area where each crater was to be made, in order to
    determine the depth and amount of explosive needed to recreate its lunar analogue.

To begin recreating the lunar craters, engineers dug into the basaltic sediment, revealing distinct layers
    of cinder and clay indicative of various volcanic episodes. Then, using 1,153 pounds of dynamite and
    28,650 pounds of nitro-carbo-nitrate (a blend of agricultural fertilizer and fuel oil), the engineers began
    laying charges in each of the holes. A total of 354 charges were detonated to create the "oldest" craters,
    and 61 charges were then detonated to create craters of "intermediate" age. After the intermediate craters
    were created, scattering their debris over the projectile from the first set of explosions, the 11 remaining
    charges were detonated to make the "youngest" craters and disperse the final layer of debris. When the
    astronauts-in-training explored the craters, they could use the layers of sediment to determine the age
    of the crater—a skill that would come in handy once they were on the moon, relaying information back
    to USGS geologists via radio.

Once Cinder Lake had been transformed from a cinder field to a crater field, Apollo astronauts began testing
    their equipment, knowledge and skills on the ground. Though the crater fields at Cinder Lake were created
    before the Apollo 11 landing, the first to train at the site were the crew of Apollo 15, the first mission focused
    primarily on geology. Astronauts, clad in space suits, wandered around the terrain, practicing using tools and
    classifying geological formations. In addition to geology training, the crater fields were used to help map
    potential paths across the lunar landscape. Slopes were built into the field to allow astronauts to test lunar
    modules, the portion of the spacecraft meant to take astronauts back and forth from lunar orbit to the lunar
    surface. The crew also tested lunar vehicles, such as Grover the Geologic Rover—a replica of the Apollo Lunar
    Roving Vehicle made to withstand the forces of Earth's gravity—at the Cinder Lakes crater fields. And Portree
    notes that USGS Astrogeology also used the site to test equipment and timelines for missions beyond the Apollo.

As the Apollo program came to a close, astronauts and geologists eventually left Cinder Lake to the Arizona
    wilderness. The last training simulation took place at the site in 1972 with the crew of Apollo 17. And then the
    location was used for other purposes, notes Portree. "News networks and Disney used the site for filming and
    photography of simulated moon exploration," he says.

While Cinder Lake is the only lunar analogue meant to replicate the exact area of the Apollo landing, others were
    created in Arizona, including the Black Canyon field in the Verde Valley, which has since been built over with
    houses. Other space analogues have been created to replicate various celestial bodies, including the Haughton-Mars
    Project (HMP), an area of the High Arctic used to replicate conditions on Mars.

The craters have been seriously degraded by wind and human use, especially at Crater Field 2, now a popular
    destination for off-roaders and ATVs. Crater Field 1, a little farther removed from the most popular off-road areas,
    remains better preserved. To experience the area, consider going during the week and avoiding holidays, when
    visitors with their ATVs and other vehicles flock there in droves. The crater fields can be accessed via many routes,
    but the easiest is to follow Forest Road 776, marked as the "Cinder Hills ORV area" off of Highway 89, south of the
    exit marked "Sunset Crater National Park."

Read more: http://www.smithsonianmag.com/travel...rlSD3p7TGUv.99
    Give the gift of Smithsonian magazine for only $12! http://bit.ly/1cGUiGv
    Follow us: @SmithsonianMag on Twitter

==========================================================
    ==========================================================

THE LIVING MOON
    For Your Eyes Only

Apollo Training Photos
    Building 9 at the Manned Spacecraft Center

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/43ancie...aining_01.html

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Cara (14th December 2015), KiwiElf (14th December 2015), sigma6 (15th December 2015), Star Tsar (14th December 2015)

32. Link to Post #137
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Exclamation Re: Stanley Kubrick and the faked Apollo Moon landing images

Jay Weidner speaks about Eyes Wide Shut in that C2CAM interview but the Shinning also has a Peadophilic theme running through it check this out!!!

As a side note I always thought of Simon Parkes's birthday card as a kind of warning keepin in mind how he describes how he came across it
    Last edited by Star Tsar; 14th December 2015 at 02:57.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Cara (14th December 2015), Cidersomerset (14th December 2015), sigma6 (15th December 2015)

34. Link to Post #138
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Probably the most damning single item of information in the What Happened On the Moon? video is the fact that throughout the period in April 1970 when Apollo 13 was supposed to reach its destination, the Fra Mauro crater, that sector was in total darkness. This means that whether or not there was a manned spacecraft sent into deep space, there was never any intention of carrying out the mission as announced to the public. Once you have established that lie, the rest can only unravel as well.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

sigma6 (15th December 2015), ulli (14th December 2015)

36. Link to Post #139
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,068 times in 698 posts

Quote Posted by Hod8 (here)
    We do not have the technology today to land on the moon.. Let alone back then. I can also prove that photos from Mars are fake. Cant send a pic that far via the way they are.
    we even have the technology to land on planets in other solar systems, or do you talk about the "official technology" ?

why should the data transfer from mars to earth not work?

it works on modulation demodulation a old but working concept of transfering data, all you need is two satellite dishes that are put in the same direction, mars is far away so you will have a delay.

"We communicate with the Pathfinder lander using radio waves, which travel at a speed of 2.9979245x108meters per second. During the July 4 landing Mars and Earth were 192 million Km apart. At that distance it took 10 minutes and 39 seconds for the radio signal to travel in one direction. "

"Radio waves are a form of electromagnetic radiation – the same phenomenon as light, X-rays and various other types of radiation, but with much longer wavelengths. As such, they travel at the speed of light (ie 300,000 kilometres/186,000 miles per second) – a lot faster than the 340 metres (1,125 feet) per second that sound itself moves through the air. It’s easy to be fooled by the fact that when you hear the word ‘radio’, you usually think of voices or music, but radio waves aren’t sounds themselves – just the medium used to broadcast an electronic signal from the studio to your hi-fi, which the speaker then turns back into the vibrations in the air which we hear."

only because you dont understand something doesnt mean it doesnt work.
    Last edited by seehas; 14th December 2015 at 14:13.
    " Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seehas For This Post:

Flowerpunkchip (16th December 2015), sigma6 (15th December 2015)

38. Link to Post #140
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Article on BIN (and elsewhere) about Mars rovers being on Earth, plus videos - Devon Island in Canada (Not Greenland as one YT video mistakenly says...)

http://beforeitsnews.com/paranormal/...a-2501120.html

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 7 10 LastLast