+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Jay Weidner: How Stanley Kubrick filmed the Moon Landings for NASA

1. Link to Post #161
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,729 times in 2,903 posts

Default Kerry Cassidy & Jay Weidner - Kubrick, Secret Space, 9/11

Surprised no one put this up... (apologies if you did, I couldn't find it searching both names... trolls be gone... ; )

Can't get enough of Jay Weidner interviews... and I am becoming more and more drawn by Kerries' obsession with the jailed space command guy... she says she has done five interviews in prison with him to date... and now there is this parallel with Bill Tompkins... this is all good sideline material I will now look into... I like this interview because I just like listening to both of these people... they both have their own inimitable signature style...and they always have some juicy nuggets...

Since watching Jay's "Stanley Kubrick/Shining Analysis"... I can't get enough of him... he has hit a vein of gold with his analysis of "The Shining". Consider the impact it had on the Net... and all the counter propaganda that was put out to throw everyone of the scent (which it appeared it did for the general public...) nonetheless, it one of those things that is so deep, so profound... a "key" as he correctly identifies it... and it will keep revealing more and more depth (i.e. in a nutshell: it does look like Kubrick knew about Nazi technology, Aliens, etc on top of faking the moon landing, even bigger still... 9/11... all this, back in the 60's... and integrated it into his creative output...his signature...in code) Kerry gets Jay to tell a story about Stanley, Mel Brooks, 2001 and a "Get Smart" episode, which is really all about 9/11... i.e. another Kubrick, (in this cae via Mel Brooks) easter egg... considering the time, the relationship, and the content... and the mob connections all directors were exposed to... in the post JFK... i.e. literally Vatican/Nazi Mob run government... it all adds up... if you read between the lines)
    JAY WEIDNER: KUBRICK, SECRET SPACE AND WILLIAM TOMPKINS MATERIAL

Ever since Jay let this story out in this other brilliant interview I have mentioned before, it is starting to gain traction as another puzzle piece... Listen to the bombshells (excuse the puns) he drops in this Ari Kopel - Archons & Renne Le Chateau... Jay consistently gives awesome compelling interviews...
    Jay Weidner - Archons and Rennes-le-Chateau
    Last edited by sigma6; 28th March 2017 at 00:08.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

2. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

BMJ (28th March 2017), Bruno (29th March 2017), Cardillac (28th March 2017), Creedence (28th March 2017), CurEus (29th March 2017), Debra (29th March 2017), enigma3 (28th March 2017), Flash (28th March 2017), gaiagirl (1st April 2017), genevieve (1st April 2017), Innocent Warrior (28th March 2017), Inversion (28th March 2017), JRS (28th March 2017), justntime2learn (28th March 2017), meeradas (26th June 2019), Michelle Marie (28th March 2017), mojo (28th March 2017), mountain_jim (28th March 2017), norman (28th March 2017), PathWalker (28th March 2017), Satori (28th March 2017), toppy (28th March 2017), vano915 (3rd April 2017), Zanshin (1st April 2017)

3. Link to Post #162
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,067 times in 8,172 posts

Default Re: Kerry Cassidy & Jay Weidner - Kubrick, Secret Space, 9/11

Yea, I like Weidner's new "no more Mr Nice Guy" even better than I liked him before.

He's really had it with the pussyfooting around. If the human race throws this away, it won't be J Weidner's fault.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

BMJ (28th March 2017), Bruno (29th March 2017), Debra (29th March 2017), Innocent Warrior (28th March 2017), justntime2learn (28th March 2017), Michelle Marie (28th March 2017), mojo (28th March 2017), Satori (28th March 2017), sigma6 (28th March 2017), toppy (28th March 2017)

5. Link to Post #163
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Jay Weidner gave a couple of examples of films which indicate that people in Hollywood know that Kubrick created the moon landing footage. Here is another example, the music video for, "On Top Of The World", by Imagine Dragons (also, the same pattern as on the carpet in The Shining can be seen, like Weidner mentioned in regards to Toy Story).

It's uncanny how closely the portrayal in this music video matches Weidner's research and theory.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 28th March 2017 at 02:58. Reason: grammar, added text, correction
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

BMJ (28th March 2017), Bruno (29th March 2017), gaiagirl (1st April 2017), Shannon (28th March 2017), sigma6 (28th March 2017), Sunny-side-up (28th March 2017), toppy (28th March 2017), Zanshin (1st April 2017)

7. Link to Post #164
    Thanks

nice score... yeah... he totally nailed it... the more you look into it... obviously we are not alone in appreciating "the mighty Kubrick..." he was one of the first truthers, giving us the foundational information... that would become part of the "conspiracy theory" movement of today... stuff that was directly observable fact to him... it's the biggest "hidden secret"... maybe that was what all the anti-conspiracy, fake Kubrick interview stuff was about... subconscious pre-programmed threats to suppress the inevitable surge of truth seekers that would come forward after comprehending Jay's interpretation/research of Kubrick's revelations ... Jay really deserves a lot of credit for pulling the pieces together... a filmmaker who admired another filmmaker (Stanley) so much he actually had intuitive breakthroughs in insight (gestalts)... ... here's another interesting interview...

The Plane Truth - Who Was Stanley Kubrick? - Jay Weidner
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

BMJ (28th March 2017), Bruno (29th March 2017), CelineK (1st April 2017), Creedence (29th March 2017), Debra (29th March 2017), gaiagirl (1st April 2017), Innocent Warrior (28th March 2017), justntime2learn (28th March 2017), toppy (28th March 2017), Zanshin (2nd April 2017)

9. Link to Post #165
    Thanks

just searched "buzz light year kubrick scene"

Toy Story The Shining Connection Buzz LightYear Apollo 11 Stanley Kubrick Moon Landing Hoax

same floor and the wallpaper has an interesting pattern too...

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

BMJ (28th March 2017), Bruno (29th March 2017), Debra (29th March 2017), gaiagirl (1st April 2017), Innocent Warrior (28th March 2017), justntime2learn (28th March 2017), toppy (28th March 2017), Zanshin (1st April 2017)

11. Link to Post #166
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Agreed about Kubrick and Weidner's efforts in piecing that together.

Like Weidner stated, he doesn't have a smoking gun but the circumstantial evidence is compelling. The analysis of the film of the landing, offered by conspiracy theorists, is not so compelling, no smoking gun there either. I remain undecided on this issue but there are anomolies about the moon and the endevours of space exploration of humans which baffle me, for example; why has no human travelled beyond Earth's lower orbit since 1972? It's been 44 years with no manned advancements, apparently with no explanation.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

BMJ (30th March 2017), Bruno (29th March 2017), Debra (29th March 2017), Jantje (29th March 2017), justntime2learn (28th March 2017), Satori (28th March 2017), Shannon (29th March 2017), sigma6 (21st August 2017), toppy (28th March 2017), Valerie Villars (17th July 2019), Wind (30th March 2017)

13. Link to Post #167
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Has anyone here seen "Operation Avalanche" yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnRQK1IAu2o

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Creedence For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (29th March 2017)

15. Link to Post #168
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,061 times in 2,419 posts

I listened with interest to the KC and JW interview. I've found many of JW's interviews and writings interesting and informative. I've generally found KC's interview style to not be much to my liking, but I think she did a fairly good job here. I posit that was due in part to her guest, an experienced "interviewee" and an apparent nice guy, and her genuine enthusiasm and interest in, and some knowledge of, the topics.

One thing JW said re 9/11 struck a chord with me. That was about the placement of explosives in WTC 1 and 2 during construction. (I say a bit more about this below.) His presentation wandered a bit here, but I understood him to say that this was done to enable a controlled demolition at a future time, specifically, 2001. I also understood him to say that between roughly the 30th and 90th floors of these buildings there was relatively little completed and finished structure, more facade than substance. He said this when he spoke of looking at the two towers when the sun was behind them. He also said this against the backdrop and leading up to the statement that Kubrick's death was faked so that he could "do 9/11". These were the words he used as I recall--"do 9/11." The clear implication of this was that in addition to the fake moon landing, Kubrick was also, or was slated to be, involved in the fake 9/11. This implies a number things, including that the planes were fake and that the main stream media and those capable of rendering the special effects, in virtual real time, on our TVs were involved. According not only to JW, but any others, this was Kubrick's forte: special effects and the mechanics of photography and film.

Now, back to whether explosives were placed in the Twin Towers during construction. I believe this to be very likely. In fact, not long after 9/11 it was disclosed that this was the case. (I have no citation here. I'll have to locate something. I read about this in roughly 2003 somewhere on the net. But JW corroborates this claim.). The reason, or more likely "cover story", for why this was done was to assuage the fears and concerns of commercial and residential tenants and owners in the zone of danger (my term) around these buildings that if there was a fire in, or some natural or man made disaster affecting, those buildings that they could control the collapse of the buildings in such a manner as to minimize the damage to adjoining property as well as minimize loss of life. Seems not unreasonable. Seemed to make people somewhat comfortable then.

What JW does in this interview is take a quantum leap as to why explosives were placed in the Twin Towers-- if in fact they were. He asserts this was done in the 1970s in furtherance of the planned destruction of these buildings scheduled for 2001.

I don't know about that, maybe. But I do know with all my fiber that kerosene (jet fuel) and moderate impact damage from two planes did not cause WTC 1 and 2 to be destroyed in the manner observed on 9/11/2001. And this is to say nothing of WTC 7, 6, or etc...

PS I believe it to be likely that explosives were placed in WTC 1 and 2 during construction, but I do not mean to imply, much less state, that these explosives were the only explosives used to destroy these buildings on 9/11/2001. Additional and different explosives were also used, and thus they were planted, or otherwise deployed, at times more recent to and on 9/11/2001.
    Last edited by Satori; 29th March 2017 at 21:48.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

BMJ (30th March 2017), Bruno (29th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (29th March 2017), Innocent Warrior (29th March 2017)

17. Link to Post #169
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,396 times in 1,630 posts

Quote Posted by sigma6 (here)
    Jay Weidner - Archons and Rennes-le-Chateau
    At 55:56 into the video Jay shares a wild theory I haven't heard before. He claims the fish that fall from the sky come from Tiamat's oceans.

The Get Smart episode he referred to is available on You Tube, but the sound quality is very poor. It's #52 and is called "Smart Fit the Battle of Jericho"
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...Smart_episodes
    Quote When a CONTROL Agent is killed (made to look like an accident) while undercover, Max is assigned to investigate his death and to find out how a man name Frank Lloyd Joshua is causing high-rise buildings to explode. This episode introduces CONTROL agent Charlie Watkins.
    Episode: www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZTY4erG8To

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0587562/
    Last edited by Inversion; 29th March 2017 at 01:14.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

BMJ (30th March 2017), Innocent Warrior (29th March 2017), JRS (29th March 2017)

19. Link to Post #170
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote there are anomolies about the moon and the endevours of space exploration of humans which baffle me, for example; why has no human travelled beyond Earth's lower orbit since 1972? It's been 44 years with no manned advancements, apparently with no explanation.
    I just found this video, it was published two weeks ago, they plan to send people around the moon.

And surprise, surprise, it's a private company sending rich people (anonymous so far) around the moon.

Here's the news article from SpaceX - SPACEX TO SEND PRIVATELY CREWED DRAGON SPACECRAFT BEYOND THE MOON NEXT YEAR

Quote Like the Apollo astronauts before them, these individuals will travel into space carrying the hopes and dreams of all humankind, driven by the universal human spirit of exploration.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 29th March 2017 at 10:02.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

BMJ (30th March 2017), Inversion (29th March 2017)

21. Link to Post #171
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,622 times in 602 posts

I wonder what Weidner thinks about the S G Collins debunking. I haven' seen him comment on it.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to indigopete For This Post:

BMJ (30th March 2017), Satori (30th March 2017)

23. Link to Post #172
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,061 times in 2,419 posts

Quote Posted by indigopete (here)
    I wonder what Weidner thinks about the S G Collins debunking. I haven' seen him comment on it.

He makes a facially compelling case, but he paints in broad strokes sometimes. I don't know if man first went to the moon when and in the manner we are told, or not. I do find his argument that it was technologically easier to actually go to moon than to fake going to the moon intriguing but I'm feeling a bit unsatisfied with some of his rationale and explanations for that. I'm inclined to think a real moon landing in 1969 or so was much more technically challenging and more difficult than faking it in a studio. I do agree to some extent with his final point that we have more important things to be thinking about and doing today than quibble over the ostensible moon landings. Because we all know government routinely lies, so the current lies have more urgency and impact on us than the older lies. But all lies have a cumulative affect and effect, it seems to me.
    Last edited by Satori; 30th March 2017 at 02:17.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

BMJ (30th March 2017), gaiagirl (1st April 2017), Open your eyes (30th March 2017)

25. Link to Post #173
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

A few comments on some fascinating new material in those Jay Weidner interviews.

If Stanley Kubrick had a 200 IQ brain enabling him to master all the trades of film-making, then maybe someone with an ordinary lesser brain might miss some of the tricks he was up to. All the same, my own smaller brain seems to recall reading that Charlie Chaplin’s gait was a by-product of a different film speed on modern projectors. Well last month I was passed by a street entertainer who was doing the Charlie Chaplin walk live. There are several possible interpretations. The most obvious one is that people are capable of funny walks without recourse to technology. The moonwalk technique, defined as ‘a dance with a gliding motion, in which the dancer appears to be moving forward but in fact is moving backwards’ predates not only Michael Jackson but Neil Armstrong as well, since people like Cab Calloway, and Chaplin himself, were doing it long before Saturn rockets.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nt5haV2VuyU
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35nIo8aBw-g
    If actors were wearing styrofoam on their backs instead of the heavy paraphernalia astronauts need on the Moon, you could probably find someone to do a silly walk, especially if say you have a specially prepared trampoline-type surface for them to perform on. The 10-minute technical explanation in the S G Collins debunking is predicated on the Apollo Moon walk being impossible; it would be one big waste of saliva if that impossibility were lifted. Not entirely wasted though, if that NASA paycheck he jokes about were for real

Regarding Kubrick’s faked death, this would be the first time I am reading of a faked death with a purpose, namely to do something unnoticed post mortem. One of my problems with the theories of Miles Mathis the faked death specialist is that there appears to be no life after faked death, raising the question ‘What for?’. This case is different.

Regarding archons and their effect on researchers, this forum has documented a good deal of evidence that John Lash was affected in this way. Newcomers might start here. As to the existence of physical beings in addition to the well-documented psychic effects, trapped in a Pandora’s box type of situation, it was interesting to hear the idea that a pentagon would be a necessary space to contain them. If so, then their possible discovery at Rennes-le-Château begs the question, Why was no pentagon necessary during their confinement there? Or do we have any evidence that there was such?
    Shortly after making this post, I was in Paris and visited Saint-Sulpice, where I found a star pentagram, which may be an indication of something in this connection.

Name:  sulpice.jpg
Views: 192
Size:  39.3 KB

A couple of unusual items were a replica of the Shroud of Turin and a relic of St Faustina, the last saint to be canonized in the last millennium. Finally, on the outside of the building, I took a picture that reveals a tetragrammaton: the four Hebrew letters of the name Yahweh in gold on the north tower in the triangles at front and rear... Of course many churches have twin towers. These took 130 years to build, and the north tower took about another 130 days to get damaged by Prussian shells in 1871.

Name:  sulpice3.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  42.5 KB

Absent a pentagon, what we do have, though, is a hexagonal connection, possibly linking France the Hexagon and Saturn. For Saturn start here or here: keep following the links to get to my take on the interplanetary aspect mentioned by Jay Weidner.

On the relationship between the pentagon and the hexagon, see this work in progress.

Come to think of it, Paris is, symbolically at least, one giant pentagram (and Washington is another): see here.

These strands can be tied together with the name François Mitterrand. The former president of France, and the country’s last statesman of any stature, had a plaque set up in the Rue de Rennes, at the other end of the street that passes close to St Sulpice, to commemorate a terrorist attack back in ‘black September’ 1986. (As it happens, I had passed the very spot only a couple of days before the bombing.) This was the last of a string of 14 terrorist attacks, and 7 were killed (14 altogether, and 246 wounded).
    Mitterrand – who had various nicknames: ‘le sphinx’, ‘tonton’ (uncle), which in his second term became ‘Dieu’ (God) – was also responsible for completing the Paris pentagram, constructing both the Louvre Pyramid and the Arche de la Défense.
    Interestingly, Mitterrand made a visit to Rennes-le-Château during his victorious presidential election campaign of 1981. Scroll down for a photograph of him studying Asmodeus. What was a presidential candidate needing 15 million votes doing in a tiny village of 63 inhabitants in 1982 as indicated just above his photo? (And btw what are the 1960s doing in that table time-shifting to the mid-1990s?!) He wasn’t campaigning very effectively, and although his visit coincided with a local demographic upturn, we are only talking about a few dozen, maybe all conspiracy researchers! If Jay Weidner is right, then perhaps we have our answer.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

leavesoftrees (1st April 2017), s7e6e (3rd February 2022)

27. Link to Post #174
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: Stanley Kubrick and the faked Apollo Moon landing images

Analysing The Astronauts - Full Episode

Published on 15 Nov 2017
    Richard Hall mirrored:
    It’s one small step for man, one giant lie for mankind. If you cling to the notion that
    humans went anywhere near the Moon in 1969 then pay attention to today’s show.
    New analysis of the words of the most famous astronauts will leave most people in
    no doubt they are both liars. Attempts have been made to sideline moon hoax
    evidence. Moon landing mythologists will (rightly) argue that if photographs were
    filmed on Earth, that does not prove they never went. But it’s far less reasonable to
    use this argument about the astronauts own words, which reveal that neither of the
    Apollo 11 “moonwalkers” make any linguistic connection with having been on the
    lunar surface. Once this new analysis is realized with other well established evidence,
    only those with severe delusional psychosis will now believe that Armstrong went
    anywhere near the Moon.
    http://www.richplanet.net/

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (26th November 2017), justntime2learn (20th July 2019), Star Tsar (26th November 2017)

29. Link to Post #175
    Thanks

Rich Hall talks about this movie aprox 1hr 20 mins in the vid in # 62 above...
    Another movie inspired from the many docs over the years and appropriate
    to this thread...

Operation Avalanche (2016 Movie) - Official Trailer

Operation Avalanche … Thriller · 2016
    1967: the height of the Cold War. The CIA suspects there is a Russian mole inside of NASA, sabotaging
    the Apollo program. They send two young agents on a mission to go undercover, posing as documentary
    filmmakers, there to capture NASA's race to the moon. The real mission - use their access and technology
    to hunt down the leak. But what they discover is far more shocking than soviet spies... Their government
    may be hiding a secret about Apollo that could define the decade, and the White House will stop at nothing
    to silence anyone who learns it.

Actors:
    Matt Johnson, Owen Williams, Josh Boles
    Director: … Matt Johnson

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Operation avalanche exposes moon landing hoax

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9h8-b0dJl5w

Published on 21 Jul 2016
    In 1967, during the height of the Cold War, two young CIA agents (Matt Johnson and Owen Williams) go
    undercover at NASA to investigate a possible Russian mole. In disguise as documentary filmmakers, they
    tap phones and break into offices while purporting to learn more about the Apollo project. But when they
    end up uncovering a shocking NASA secret — and a major government cover-up — they decide to embark
    on a new mission that may put their own lives at risk.

#OperationAvalanche is in theaters September 16th.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 27th November 2017 at 19:36.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (27th November 2017), justntime2learn (20th July 2019), onevoice (21st July 2019)

31. Link to Post #176
    Thanks

Dr. Steven Greer : We DID go to the Moon - But the Footage was Fake

Published on 24 Jul 2016

Although Steven Greer talks about Aliens watching the Apollo 11 landings
    he does not quote Tompkins , the photo below is for ref.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Flowerpunkchip (27th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th November 2017)

33. Link to Post #177
    Thanks

This vid was also discussed by Richard and Andy in # 62...aprox 1hr 26mins in....

MoonFaker: Chinese Roadtrip

Published on 27 Feb 2014
    This video was produced in November 2013 and was intended to be my own little retrospective on
    the Chinese space program leading up to their then upcoming Chang'e 3 mission. Many had asked
    for my thoughts along those lines. Would it be real? Would China go along with NASA's moon hoax?

Had someone asked me this back in 2008, I would have said that China's free trade deals with the
    United States would keep them quiet. But of course, now their relationship has become rather
    strained and shaky. And so it was unpredictable as to what the Chinese would do. That said, I decided
    to hold off on publishing this video until we had some data to correlate with my predictions.

Well, now we have the data. In particular, we have data from the Yutu rover's Active Particle X-ray
    spectrometer. Early last month, China announced that this spectrometer had detected the elements
    Magnesium, Aluminum, Silicon, Potassium, Calcium, Titanium, Chromium, Iron, Strontium, Yttrium
    and Zirconium. While these elements are indeed found in the Apollo rock samples, analysis of the
    spectral lines reveals that the quantities of these elements are vastly different between the Apollo
    and Chang'e 3 soils. For examples: the Apollo rock and soil is predominantly silicon dioxide, while
    the Chang'e 3 soil appears to be predominantly calcium and titanium oxides.

In other words, if the Chang'e 3 mission and its x-ray spectral data is real, that means that the actual
    lunar geology is different to that of the Apollo rock samples.

http://english.ihep.cas.cn/prs/ns/201...
    http://english.cntv.cn/program/china2...

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Ewan (19th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (19th February 2018), onevoice (21st July 2019)

35. Link to Post #178
    Thanks

As often happens this vid started playing after another one I was listening to as I'm
    pottering about and I let it play as I have not heard a moon vid for a while and this
    seems to be a recent one by Bart Sibrel director of 'A funny thing happened
    on the way to the moon' but the published date below is often not the aired date.

Have They Lied To Us About Absolutely EVERYTHING?? -- Bart Sibrel

SGTreport

Published on 18 Feb 2018

Bart Sibrel, the producer and director of 'A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Moon'
    joins me to discuss the NASA Apollo moon missions and SpaceX. Bart firmly believes that
    NASA faked the moon landings and the evidence cited in this interview leads me to draw
    many of the the same conclusions. We know that the elite who run the world have lied to
    us about everything else, so what would make you believe they told us the truth about the
    Apollo missions when by NASA's own admission, they have "lost" the technology to go back?

A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Moon
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xciCJ...
    Did They Really Walk on the Moon 48 Years Ago on the Very First Attempt?
    http://www.thesleuthjournal.com/land-...
    Please consider supporting SGT Report on Patron with a monthly
    contribution: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=5104183
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 19th February 2018 at 11:49.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

BMJ (19th February 2018), Ewan (19th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (19th February 2018), justntime2learn (20th July 2019), Star Tsar (20th February 2018)

37. Link to Post #179
    Thanks

PART 1 OF 1 - Space : The Final Frontier

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RB43e95ZtdY
    Published on 26 Jun 2018....Rich Planet...( 1hr 14 mins )
    Not many of us spend too much time considering what is out there in space.
    But when you realise that the Earth is less than a speck of dust in the grand
    scheme of everything, it is surely important to find out what is out there. It
    might teach us more about ourselves and how we came to be in our present
    form. However the subject of "space exploration" is now very murky, it being
    difficult to know what is true about space exploration, what is lies and what
    may have been covered up. Richard attempts to shine a light on these 3 areas,
    the conclusions are staggering if you are somebody that merely buys into the
    paradigm sold to you by the likes of NASA and other official agencies. This
    lecture ties together the fake with the un-disclosed, and hopefully will bring
    some clarity to the subject.

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

dynamo (1st July 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st July 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (2nd July 2018), mountain_jim (1st July 2018), onawah (1st July 2018), onevoice (21st July 2019)

39. Link to Post #180
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,097 times in 20,639 posts

That's some hilarious body language on the part of Michael Collins starting at 43:50 minutes in.
    Each breath a gift...

40. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Cidersomerset (5th July 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 9 10 LastLast