+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dr. Peter Beter, insight into the hidden political agendas of the Global Elite.

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

Default Dr. Peter Beter, insight into the hidden political agendas of the Global Elite.

The Interesting thing about these audio letters, is specially in the last 20-30 of them, is it very much parallels what is currently going on with this situation that we are in. But, they were all recorded nearly 30 years ago.

These amazing audio letters explain many of the hidden political agendas of the world's elite in the 1970s and 1980s.

Learn about:
    1. how the Soviet Union almost took over the United States in a bloodless coup
    2. how the global battle between the Left and Right almost destroyed the world with nuclear war that was averted at the last moment
    3. the secret military missions of the Space Shuttle
    4. the accidental plutonium poisoning of Americans and the cancer it is causing
    5. remote-controlled dirty nuclear bombs planted around the United States and their exact coordinates
    6. the theft of the United States' gold reserves from Fort Knox;

...and many more behind-the-scenes intrigues that will make all of the strange newspaper headlines of the day make sense - when you understand the reasons behind them.

Dr. Peter David Beter was General Counsel for the Export-Import Bank of Washington; a candidate for governor for the state of West Virginia; cofounded a mineral exploration company in Zaire called SODESMIR; represented American gas utilities while they built a pipeline the length of Argentina; represented mining interests in underwater manganese nodule exploration in the Pacific; and was a featured speaker at financial seminars in New York City, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Toronto, Montreal, Geneva, and other international financial centers. Dr. Beter practiced general law in Washington, D.C., from 1951 to 1961, becoming a member of the U.S. Court of Military Appeals in 1952 and the U.S. Supreme Court in 1964.

Many of his cases were against the federal government, all of which he won - including one case in which he caught none other than the U.S. Department of Justice burning records in an attempt to defeat him. The resulting decision (Farley vs. U.S., 131 C. Cls. 776 [1955], 127 F Supp. 562) made new law.

In 1961, President John F. Kennedy appointed Dr. Beter Counsel to the U.S. Export-Import Bank, the largest government-owned bank in the Western world, where he served until 1967. After leaving the Export-Import Bank, he became an international financial and legal consultant, as well as one of the chief developers of private international business in the Republic of Zaire.

He was a member of the Judicature Society, the Bankers' Club of America, the Royal Commonwealth Society of London and the United States Naval Institute. He was listed in biographical reference works such as Who's Who in the East, the Blue Book of London and 2000 Men of Achievement (London). As a political and economic commentator, Dr. Beter worked with many international business luminaries where he learned the inner secrets of the elite world controllers.

He wrote prolifically, including his masterwork Conspiracy Against the Dollar. In 1975, he began releasing his Audio Letters, which are transcribed in this book, and continued until 1982, producing a total of 80 one-hour Audio Letters that show the inner workings of those who would attempt to control the earth.

Dr. Beter died (Or was he Murdered?) on March 14, 1987.

Dr. Peter Beter ~ Complete Audio Letters Collection

ETA: The "Audio" Letters on the link ^ are actually transcribed, which makes it much easier for those that don't have time/capabilities of hearing audio. All 80 of them are in transcribed form on the link I provided.
    Last edited by DreamsInDigital; 27th January 2012 at 03:56.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

alxz (17th February 2012), another bob (12th February 2012), Caren (16th February 2012), CdnSirian (16th February 2012), christian (16th February 2012), Dawn (16th February 2012), eileenrose (16th February 2012), Erich (17th February 2012), etm567 (27th January 2012), frances (16th February 2012), gs_powered (27th January 2012), Intranuclear (16th February 2012), jcocks (27th January 2012), JRS (27th January 2012), Lazlo (28th January 2012), Lifebringer (17th February 2012), Maia Gabrial (16th February 2012), modwiz (16th February 2012), mountain_jim (27th January 2012), Muzz (16th February 2012), Nasu (27th January 2012), Tibouchine (27th January 2012), WhiteFeather (16th February 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,209 times in 1,064 posts

Default Re: Dr. Peter Beter, insight into the hidden political agendas of the Global Elite.

Why would these be released to the public?
    "In science, I discovered, you cannot find the Truth."
    --Marcel Messing (during an interview with Bill Ryan)

We demand Tesla technology

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: Dr. Peter Beter, insight into the hidden political agendas of the Global Elite.

Quote Posted by nearing (here)
    Why not? The more informed people are, the less the PTW/Global Elite can get away with. Knowledge is Power. And, the consideration of the way these letters which were written 30 plus years ago parallel what is taking place now is hugely significant in many ways.

Plus there is a LOT of important and integral information for those that care to know what has gone on and going on, even if it was written so long ago. The guy even writes about how JFK was assassinated blowing every last theory out of the water with his information. The real truth about Henry Kissenger. The global domination plot between the Global Elite and how a lot of it Russia is behind. The plot to turn America into an even more obvious dictatorship. Kill Billions of people. All of it is laid out like an play by play guide book of what has gone on and what is going on. The insights contained in these 80 "letters" is remarkable.

Sharing knowledge and information with eachother, and helping to educate and inform, awaken others is the whole reason this forum is here, is it not?
    Last edited by DreamsInDigital; 27th January 2012 at 21:39.
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

another bob (12th February 2012), Lazlo (28th January 2012), modwiz (16th February 2012), WhiteFeather (16th February 2012)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,146 times in 324 posts

Quote Posted by DreamsInDigital (here)
    The Interesting thing about these audio letters, is specially in the last 20-30 of them, is it very much parallels what is currently going on with this situation that we are in. But, they were all recorded nearly 30 years ago.

These amazing audio letters explain many of the hidden political agendas of the world's elite in the 1970s and 1980s.

Dr. Peter Beter ~ Complete Audio Letters Collection

ETA: The "Audio" Letters on the link ^ are actually transcribed, which makes it much easier for those that don't have time/capabilities of hearing audio. All 80 of them are in transcribed form on the link I provided.
    Thanks for that. I knew about Beter through David Wilcock, but I had forgotten his name and didn't know where to find the letters, or the transcripts. It's fascinating stuff, especially about the different factions involved in the Soviet Union.

ETM

7. The Following User Says Thank You to etm567 For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (27th January 2012)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Why not? The more informed people are, the less the PTW/Global Elite can get away with. Knowledge is Power. And, the consideration of the way these letters which were written 30 plus years ago parallel what is taking place now is hugely significant in many ways.

Plus there is a LOT of important and integral information for those that care to know what has gone on and going on, even if it was written so long ago. The guy even writes about how JFK was assassinated blowing every last theory out of the water with his information. The real truth about Henry Kissenger. The global domination plot between the Global Elite and how a lot of it Russia is behind. The plot to turn America into an even more obvious dictatorship. Kill Billions of people. All of it is laid out like an play by play guide book of what has gone on and what is going on. The insights contained in these 80 "letters" is remarkable.

Sharing knowledge and information with eachother, and helping to educate and inform, awaken others is the whole reason this forum is here, is it not?
    It's for the oar reasons you mention that TPTW WOULD NOT want to release this info. That's why I am suspicious about it.

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

If you're a big evil empire bent on ultimately killing about 90% of a global population, billions of people so you could rule the world and be the most powerful person in the world. Would you really want what is really going on out in the open to the masses that would ultimately end up undermining what literally could be at the very least 5,000 to 7,000 years of work?

Dr Peter Beter was murdered for putting out his insights and all this information. Which if it was released to the general population would eliminate that whole Global Elite group and their thousands of years of effort.

It's what this whole site and forum is about, exposing the truth.
    Last edited by DreamsInDigital; 27th January 2012 at 23:46.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

another bob (12th February 2012), Maia Gabrial (16th February 2012), TargeT (28th January 2012)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

You are misunderstanding my suspicion. If he was killed for it, why is it public now? I am pretty sure TPTW have the means to keep it buried.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nearing For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (16th February 2012), TargeT (28th January 2012)

13. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Lazlo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,735 times in 581 posts

My favorite letter concerned the moon base and the secret space arms race, and how the Russins beat us to the punch. I can't remember exactly which letter it was right now, but it was a great read.
    Just because I took the red pill, it doesn't mean that I washed it down with the koolaid

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Lazlo For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (28th January 2012)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

You are misunderstanding my suspicion. If he was killed for it, why is it public now? I am pretty sure TPTW have the means to keep it buried.
    I am not, and it's been public for a very long time, ultimately I have no clue how long. Most would like to assume such a misnomer that the PTW have the means to keep such info buried, but they obviously don't. I'm sure they would love to keep this info, and probably about 95% of what's on this site, and project Camelot and all the other legitimate whistle blowers and every other site out there that provides undermining info from speaking out. But the truth and reality is their empire is crumbling to dust. The Federation and their allies ultimately won over The Dominion in the end, and so will the Forces that are out there on the front lines right now fighting for the freedom of humanity against the powers that were. Either read the information and contribute progressively and constructively (like the others have) to the thread by discussing it or go find some other thread/sand box to play in and stop trying to derail this one.

This thread is NOT about whether the PTW want this information out or not because it ultimately doesn't matter what THEY think. Frankly I don't give two cents what they think. It's about Dr. Peter Beter and his insights into the hidden political agendas of the Global Elite.

Last edited by DreamsInDigital; 28th January 2012 at 01:34.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

another bob (12th February 2012), modwiz (16th February 2012)

17. Link to Post #10
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,644 times in 21,530 posts

These letters ended in 1982. Do you know of any (public) source of such quality information for years after 1982?
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Not to that detail and quality that I can think of readily. Even he was silenced for his Intelligence Reporting, and that's what happens even more so, since. If I come across something I will certainly pass it along to you. The interesting thing, I still find a lot of what he was reporting on repeating it's self in this current situation.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

modwiz (16th February 2012)

20. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The interesting thing, I still find a lot of what he was reporting on repeating it's self in this current situation.
    Yup - I am reading Beter's stuff now, for the first time. It is really helping me make more sense of things, even in the present. Thanks!

I'm guessing that Putin represents the return of Bolshevik control of Russia. Perhaps the "energy beam weapon" in Dr. Judy Wood's telling of 9/11 flies in low earth orbit with a hammer and sickle on it?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (17th February 2012)

22. Link to Post #13
    Scotland Avalon Member magicmanx's Avatar
    Thanks

Read Fire from the Sky

Worth reading all 30 sections ………….

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...ruth/fire1.htm

It will give some idea of who Dr Peter Beter might be and I think you will also find most of this in the Phoenix Journals.

Happy reading

or try the pdf
    http://abundanthope.net/artman/uploa...ontact-pjs.pdf
    Last edited by magicmanx; 16th February 2012 at 12:23.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to magicmanx For This Post:

ThePythonicCow (16th February 2012)

24. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Quote You are misunderstanding my suspicion. If he was killed for it, why is it public now? I am pretty sure TPTW have the means to keep it buried.
    This might help why the truth is still coming out:

It's appropriate, don't you think?

25. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    The interesting thing, I still find a lot of what he was reporting on repeating it's self in this current situation.
    Yup - I am reading Beter's stuff now, for the first time. It is really helping me make more sense of things, even in the present. Thanks!

I'm guessing that Putin represents the return of Bolshevik control of Russia. Perhaps the "energy beam weapon" in Dr. Judy Wood's telling of 9/11 flies in low earth orbit with a hammer and sickle on it?
    Far as I understand it, I think the Bolsheviks are currently being referred to as the Zionist. Unless I'm seriously missing something. Which is precisely why they are "Trying" to go after Iran right now. As there is really no logistical reason otherwise, than to position for an First Strike on Russia. Which they've been trying to do for decades as you can see.

26. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Far as I understand it, I think the Bolsheviks are currently being referred to as the Zionist.
    Yes, they are distinct, but related. Peter Beder frequently refers to them as the Bolshevik-Zionist's in his letters. The Rothschilds and other descendants of the Khazar's are closely aligned, as are what we call the "neo-cons" in America.

On the other side you have the Rockefeller's, the House of Morgan, and some major corporations centered on major New York banks such as JPMorgan Chase.

The Christian Russians that were in the ascendancy in the Soviet Union during the 1980's and 1990's, displacing the Bolshevik's that gained control of Russia in 1917, may be losing ground again. This I am unsure of, but the transition from Yeltsin to Putin might have manifest a return of the Bolshevik's to dominance in Russia. Perhaps the Russian Cosmosphere's proton beam was used in 9/11 on the WTC towers, in the manner explained by Dr. Judy Wood (though she does not speculate on the means, rather only describes in wonderful detail the affects.)

In Letter 56, Beder writes:
    Quote In AUDIO LETTER No. 50 I reviewed the common roots of the Zionists who control Israel and the Bolsheviks who now control America. They always work together, hand in glove, because they are derived from the same source. That ancient source was the mis-named "Kingdom of the Jews", the Khazar Kingdom, which existed a thousand years ago in what is now southern Russia. The Bolsheviks and Zionists are identical in their goals and tactics - except for one thing. The Zionist dream is for eventual world domination from Jerusalem, whereas the Bolsheviks want to control their former homeland of Russia and rule the world from there.
    Whether they still want to make a first strike on Russia is unclear to me now.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 16th February 2012 at 21:47.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Caren (17th February 2012), DreamsInDigital (16th February 2012), Maia Gabrial (17th February 2012), modwiz (16th February 2012)

28. Link to Post #17
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

Paul, this writer has very detailed information on goings on regarding most of the usual topics. His info is so in depth that it does not involve the "usual suspects", but those behind the scenes. http://www.peterdalescott.net/

I believe he is still writing...

29. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

@ Paul,
    The way I understand it, the plot is still to launch a first strike against Russia, and that Iran is an important strategic spot for the planned 're-take' of Russia. But, then I have on very good authority this whole WW3 fiasco is not going to be permitted from multiple directions and sources. Both Terrestrial and Non-Terrestrial.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (17th February 2012)

31. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks

But, then I have on very good authority this whole WW3 fiasco is not going to be permitted from multiple directions and sources. Both Terrestrial and Non-Terrestrial.
    I wouldn't normally say this, being an atheist of sorts ... but God I hope you're right .

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Caren (17th February 2012), CdnSirian (17th February 2012), Dennis Leahy (17th February 2012), DreamsInDigital (17th February 2012)

33. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by CdnSirian (here)
    Paul, this writer has very detailed information on goings on regarding most of the usual topics. His info is so in depth that it does not involve the "usual suspects", but those behind the scenes. http://www.peterdalescott.net/

I believe he is still writing...
    Dang - looks like he's still going strong. He was born in 1929 - just 17 more years to the century mark. He was one of my favorite 9/11 truth tellers, in my "oh my god, 9/11 really was an inside job" phase, a few years ago.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

CdnSirian (17th February 2012), Maia Gabrial (17th February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast