+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Dr. Peter Beter, insight into the hidden political agendas of the Global Elite.

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,025 times in 8,167 posts

Default Re: Dr. Peter Beter, insight into the hidden political agendas of the Global Elite.

Quote Posted by ThePythonicCow (here)
    Quote Posted by DreamsInDigital (here)
    Far as I understand it, I think the Bolsheviks are currently being referred to as the Zionist.
    Yes, they are distinct, but related. Peter Beder frequently refers to them as the Bolshevik-Zionist's in his letters. The Rothschilds and other descendants of the Khazar's are closely aligned, as are what we call the "neo-cons" in America.

On the other side you have the Rockefeller's, the House of Morgan, and some major corporations centered on major New York banks such as JPMorgan Chase.

The Christian Russians that were in the ascendancy in the Soviet Union during the 1980's and 1990's, displacing the Bolshevik's that gained control of Russia in 1917, may be losing ground again. This I am unsure of, but the transition from Yeltsin to Putin might have manifest a return of the Bolshevik's to dominance in Russia. Perhaps the Russian Cosmosphere's proton beam was used in 9/11 on the WTC towers, in the manner explained by Dr. Judy Wood (though she does not speculate on the means, rather only describes in wonderful detail the affects.)

In Letter 56, Beder writes:
    Quote In AUDIO LETTER No. 50 I reviewed the common roots of the Zionists who control Israel and the Bolsheviks who now control America. They always work together, hand in glove, because they are derived from the same source. That ancient source was the mis-named "Kingdom of the Jews", the Khazar Kingdom, which existed a thousand years ago in what is now southern Russia. The Bolsheviks and Zionists are identical in their goals and tactics - except for one thing. The Zionist dream is for eventual world domination from Jerusalem, whereas the Bolsheviks want to control their former homeland of Russia and rule the world from there.
    Whether they still want to make a first strike on Russia is unclear to me now.

This is an 8 year old Youtube channel with LOTS of Peter Beter Audio Letters/books (as audio).

https://www.youtube.com/@PeterBeter/...=dd&shelf_id=0

An official looking website for Peter Beter stuff:
    https://www.peterdavidbeter.com

English Audio:

Audio Letter in MP3 (Zip)

Audio Books in MP3 (Zip)

Specials Tapes in MP3 (Zip)

Audio Letters, Books, Special Tapes in MP3 (Zip) - Original Multi Parts Format

Sherman Skolnick Special Tape in MP3

English Download:

Audio Letters in PDF

Audio Letter for Kindle (Mobi)

Audio Letters in DJVU

Audio Letters in EPUB

Audio Letters in TXT (ZIP)

Audio Letters in JPEG (Zip)

Audio Letters in HTML (Zip)

http://drpeterbeter.blogspot.com
    Last edited by norman; 16th January 2023 at 02:29.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

2. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

ThePythonicCow (18th January 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2