+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst 1 4 14

Thread: A warning from benevolent ETs about our future - over 60 years ago

1. Link to Post #261
    Turkey Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,446 times in 216 posts

Default Re: A warning from benevolent ETs about our future - over 60 years ago

Quote Posted by Bunny (here)
    Hi Everyone,

Bill, I think this possible future you were shown hasn't been avoided yet. It may be a possible World War III scenario...
    I was going to ask just the same question. Unfortunately the collective conscioussness doesn't seem too elevated or corrected to me. Of course this might be a side effect of living too close to middle eastern mind set here in Istanbul - but it seems we have a looong way to go. Also as jocks mentioned above, mentally instable idiots are everywhere in politics..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Feritciva For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th December 2017)

3. Link to Post #262
    United States Avalon Member Kenn's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Bill, we have not personally meet there is so much I wanted to quote that it would have defeated my own words.
    Please forgive my grammar and word choices I had two cardiac arrests one 15 minutes about her 7 minutes.
    I love who I have become, dying solved my most difficult OCD repetition I envyed most deadly others perception
    of my intelligence so vain I bought Trival Pursuit games to study by my self and to memorize them and use them
    in social settings. That the gifts I naturally were given and took for granted was a Karmic check now life is simple
    I am able to see that Shakespeare esk grey in the world around me. I'm not really an out spoken being I share all this about me because I thought it was fair since you share so openly about yourself.

What I wanted to point out in what you wrote that your past lives you are experiencing are out of order to a timeline that has an order, playing in order they are glimpses to were your soul has openly with little to no knowledge had and choose to remember your eternal soul is communicating to you. Everyone is entitled to there own beliefs, I like yourself believe in past lives I propose a theory I have worked on about past lives I have reason to believe from my eternal soul that when our material body fails and no longer works our soul is released into a ethereal perception of our universe after composing our soul remembers all and knows all as I know from my own eternal soul I believe is a social collective of knowledge in this point our individual choice to try again comes about the reason a trillionth of possibilities with our notion of learning more giving more to the collective by living under a set of rules hand tailoring our basic setup at birth, past lives being our eternal souls highlight reel.
    In short it seems to me with knowledgeable eyes there is a pattern in all of them a major message to yourself about this life your living it just seems if the theory is correct it would turn Bill Ryan and his life to a paint by numbers your own secret decoder ring. Your eternal soul thought right before you were born they were onto something I think that speaks to why Bill Ryan is so open and curious, secound and last you like all of us are supernatural in your curiosity, Bill Ryan choose to create Avalon and seek out other knowledge you might otherwise not have or an angle you couldn't perceive. All of us have in the dimension of the internet found and desired to contribute to a social group knowledge base.
    And to contribute to what you shared with your vision, I can't remember where I heard this example and I'm pretty sure I will murder the concept but here it goes, imagine holding an entire handful of blank computer paper you are holding the stack of paper equally as best you can using only one hand they are near perfectly lined up, now imagine throwing the whole handful in the most chaotic way you can imagine those papers are naturally floating through the air naturally being pulled to the ground equally by gravity there is only a slight breeze believe it or not quantum mechanics theorize there is a chance all those papers will land exactly as you held them. But realaliticaly we know what the end of this experiment will be a mess of papers and Bill I hope you actually did the experiment because then you could see for yourself a perfect example of our multiverse some papers touching at corners some clustered together maybe one all by itself. Every piece of paper is a dimension now just imagine 100 people doing this in a football stadium the end result in that would be a better example to the multiverse. The relationship to your story is maybe those aliens knowing maybe with math and technology they learned to influence events in one timeframe by causing smaller ripples your story sounds like you were shown it not for any reason but for there own gain maybe you were trying to show the ship and the action of the ET showing a child really a mind blowing event. On the flip they could have invested interest in your eternal soul and it's evouloution. Sorry I am rambling.
    ================
    Thank You Always
    Kenn

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kenn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th December 2017), Jean-Marie (5th December 2017), kfm27917 (6th September 2020)

5. Link to Post #263
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,684 times in 8,938 posts

Quote Posted by Feritciva (here)
    Quote Posted by Bunny (here)
    Hi Everyone,

Bill, I think this possible future you were shown hasn't been avoided yet. It may be a possible World War III scenario...
    I was going to ask just the same question. Unfortunately the collective conscioussness doesn't seem too elevated or corrected to me. Of course this might be a side effect of living too close to middle eastern mind set here in Istanbul - but it seems we have a looong way to go. Also as jocks mentioned above, mentally instable idiots are everywhere in politics..
    yes, you have mentally screwed up people in politics in Turkey, I do not think Trudeau or Trump are much better though. Corruption is rampant in Turkey, the difference being that it is not as hidden as in America. That is all.

Apart from that, there are very few places on the planet where people are evolved. Those places are very tiny pockets in probably every country.

However yes, the energy is lighter in some countries, I can feel it when I travel, as soon as I land in a country's or city's airport. Istanbul is dense. Some cities in the US are dense too. London is cold. Paris feels erratic to me, like spread out energies. Mexico is dense too but in a different way. Lisbon is quite light. Toronto is a bit like London, cold with a lighter touch. Montreal is quite iight energies.
    Last edited by Flash; 5th December 2017 at 16:39.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th July 2020), Feritciva (5th December 2017)

7. Link to Post #264
    Turkey Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,446 times in 216 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)

However yes, the energy is lighter in some countries, I can feel it when I travel, as soon as I land in a country's or city's airport. Istanbul is dense. Some cities in the US are dense too. London is cold. Paris feels erratic to me, like spread out energies. Mexico is dense too but in a different way. Lisbon is quite light. Toronto is a bit like London, cold with a lighter touch. Montreal is quite iight energies.

Totally agreed with Lisbon. Also Milan & Verona felt positive to me too.

By the way, to be honest Istanbul is dense but way more beautiful than anywhere else

Ok

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Feritciva For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th July 2020)

9. Link to Post #265
    Australia Avalon Member KristenMary's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Intranuclear (here)
    Bill, of all people on earth, for some reason your voice resonates most true with me. I joined the forum for this. The interviews you and Kerry made are by far the most important pieces of "information" for me. While I believe in nothing, my ears and eyes are most open to those I resonate with most. I believe in nothing because no thing in this existence is THE truth, everything is. However, some things are easier to hear due to how my own perception works for now. So I thank you for all your work and your words and your existence!

Thanks!
    I believe in everything and the skeptical side of me believes in nothing, they are one and the same, I believe? Everything is partly true. That is why I love finding out about different belief systems at times. I am so curious about the possibilities out there.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KristenMary For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th July 2020), Harmony (5th July 2020), Jake (5th July 2020), kfm27917 (6th September 2020), Peter UK (5th July 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst 1 4 14