+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 12 14 LastLast

Thread: A warning from benevolent ETs about our future - over 60 years ago

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

Default Re: A warning from benevolent ETs about our future - over 60 years ago

There has to be something between "utter catastrophe" and "Oh, my timeline is happy now".

It seems pretty obvious a major precipitating event will cause upheaval, followed by period of unrest, suffering, rebuilding etc.

Right?
    Last edited by gooty64; 29th January 2012 at 23:50.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

jessamy99 (30th January 2012), Lazlo (30th January 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,119 times in 2,959 posts

You got some guts Bill

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

gripreaper (30th January 2012), jessamy99 (30th January 2012)

5. Link to Post #23
    Great Britain Avalon Member Ian Gordon's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you Bill, for some reason reading your words made me cry a single tear that rolled down my cheek. it also brought back memories of a "vison" i was shown of my near by city destroyed and over grown as it had not seen man kind for many years. As child I was also born with speach issue, and have experienced time loss and other things associated with abduction, but with no real cast iron foundation.....you have (once again) given me food for thought, thank you Bill

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ian Gordon For This Post:

Alecs (30th January 2012), christian (29th January 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (1st February 2012), Dawn (2nd February 2012), DoubleHelix (30th January 2012), jessamy99 (30th January 2012), jp11 (29th January 2012), ROMANWKT (30th January 2012), Vrilya (30th January 2012)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Intranuclear's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,326 times in 360 posts

Dear Gooty,

While on most days I completely agree with you, I am also very aware that the most effective voting mechanism is the vote with your pocket. This does not mean I vote wisely all the time. But I am painfully aware of what my not so wise votes lead to.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Intranuclear For This Post:

jessamy99 (30th January 2012)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,208 times in 5,679 posts

thanks for sharing that, Bill.

a nice lead in to part 2 of the Avalon interview, perhaps?

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

bennycog (30th January 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (1st February 2012), jessamy99 (30th January 2012), karelia (29th January 2012), nomadguy (30th January 2012)

11. Link to Post #26
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

Quote Posted by another bob (here)
    Hiya Bill!

First off, Thanks so much for your efforts! You have a true Bodhisattva spirit, and are a fine servant of humanity! Moeover, as a child, I too was shown scenes of utter nuclear annihilation. I recall walking through cities ablaze, and these experiences served to prod me in the direction of service to humanity. Because I knew of no other avenues at the time, I ended up entering a Catholic Seminary at 13, with the intent on helping as many as possible to find relief from the fear hanging over everyone and everything. I studied there for 7 years, before eventually realizing that religion was no longer an appropriate vehicle of service, and so I embarked on a search for the real truth that could relieve the suffering I witnessed all around me.

That being said, it's important to remember that none of this stuff is actually real (including "humanity" with their various white, black, or polka dot hats). There are no timelines, since the world itself is an elaborate illusion. Viewed with clear and open eyes, there’s neither birth nor death, neither appearance nor disappearance, neither creation nor destruction, neither bondage nor liberation. There’s none who works for freedom nor is there any who is liberated – this is the truth I found.

The wise know that there’s neither unity nor plurality – the world is neither one nor many. It's more like a virtual reality game, and we have taken our places here in these game bodies to test ourselves, to see what we are really made of deep down at the core. Whatever appears in life or vision is part of that test, to gauge what our reaction will be. We are not here to acquire some enlightenment that is not already true of us, and progress through various stages until we arrive at some exalted destination. We ourselves are the destination -- we go nowhere. There's never been a human being in need of honor, protection, and freedom. That's all props and stage sets for the game, the play of consciousness, the dream.

The external world has no existence independent of the consciousness which perceives it. Mere perception and practical utility cannot prove the reality of the world. For even in dreams there is perception and practical utility – water in a dream can quench the thirst in a dream as much as real water can quench real thirst. The waking state is on par with the dream state and both are real within their own order -- that's important to recognize. But from the ultimate standpoint both are unreal.

Reality is the pure Self – the ultimate subject, which is pure consciousness. But it is not the empirical self because that which has empirical existence cannot be ultimately real. The real is the consciousness, which is immanent in both the subject and the object and yet transcends them both. It transcends the trinity of the knower, known and knowledge. It has neither attachment nor connection nor relation to anything else. It is self-proved, self-existent, innate and uncaused. Even to say that it is the “unborn” is valid only from the empirical standpoint – for it is beyond the intellect.

The self-luminous Source, by the power of its own illusion (Maya), imagines itself by itself and it is this Self which cognizes the ephemeral diversity of the world, with all its drama and shifts and upgrades and downgrades, and so forth and so on to infinity. Just like a rope, which is mistaken for a snake, the Self is mistaken to be the individual subjects, the mental states and external objects that constitute our 3-D take on what's what. And just as when the rope is known, the imagined snake vanishes, likewise when the non-dual Self is realized, the duality of subject and object disappears.

The non-dual Self is realized when the individual self (soul) passes the tests it has established for itself in the 3-D program and is awakened from its amnesia. The Absolute is unborn, dreamless, sleepless, motionless, where all the categories of the intellect are merged, where all duality ceases – there’s neither going to nor coming from it. It is the Lord immanent in the universe abiding in the hearts of all. It is realized by the sages who know the essence of reality, and are free from fear, anger and attachment to any dreamy outcome arising from virtual causes and conditions.

The Absolute is like space and souls are like space placed in containers of various sizes, shapes, and descriptions. When the bottle is broken open, the space in the container merges into the open space. Likewise when ignorance is destroyed through direct recognition, the soul merge into Source. Spaces in bottles may differ in form, function and name, but still there’s no difference in space. Likewise though the souls may differ in form, function and name, still there’s no difference in Source. All elements, subjective as well as objective, are by their nature serene from the beginning, unborn and merged in the Absolute. They are so because they are nothing else than Source itself, which is unborn, uncaused -- only. In truth, there is only "This". All else is ignorance, delusion -- virtuality.

So what’s this apparent prison, this container, which is cause of our seeming bondage?

The container is nothing but ignorance. The test is to see through the delusion. Duality is the product of the intellect and when the intellect is transcended, duality disappears. What’s left is pure awareness, devoid of all thought determinations and imagination. It is the serene eternal Light behind the mind. It is incomprehensible bliss, which transcends happiness and misery. It is indescribable, unborn, changeless and non-dual.

If I was to cut to the bottom line, I'd say . . .

it's You!

"We live in illusion and the appearance of things. There is a reality. We are that reality. When you understand this, you see that you are nothing, and being nothing, you are everything. That is all."

~Kalu Rinpoche
    Hat off to you Another Bob, and a humble bow to Kalu Rinpoche.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

another bob (29th January 2012), BestLion (29th January 2012), christian (29th January 2012), Cidersomerset (30th January 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (1st February 2012), jessamy99 (30th January 2012), ROMANWKT (30th January 2012), sandy (29th January 2012), SomaSmith (29th January 2012), Vrilya (30th January 2012)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,560 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by Ammit (here)
    Bill, Can I ask how you manage to have clear recall of past lives, is it through meditation or with the help of others??
    Scientology processing. Not regression or hypnosis. A very sharp, clean and and clear ‘knife’ that (in ethical and well-trained hands) cuts through absolutely anything.

But this particular event was exposed with the loving help of a very close friend. I was unaccountably and extraordinarily upset about a social incident that had occurred, and was experiencing a disproportionate amount of pain and anger (always a clue!). My friend held the space for me and made it safe for me to reach inside and discover the real truth about what was going on. The details I then uncovered in processing the next day.

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Thank you for sharing Bill. Do you think the proceeding contact that followed was a continuation of the past life abduction experience? Is your contact continuing today?
    Yes, I think I was being monitored (and possibly ‘upgraded’ in some way). This is also why I was with my girlfriend Angi in 1982-85, whose story I tell in my Freedom Central interview and who was like a [sort of!] version of Inelia in her demeanor of innocence, clarity and perception. (She was the one who told me, over breakfast, with the words coming through her, not from her: “The Earth is a very beautiful place: It won’t always be this way.”)

I’m only aware of one abduction experience this lifetime. That does not mean there have not been others.

Quote Posted by sygh (here)
    I was shown WWIII, and the part of it as it related most personally to me, as my son was broken from the battle, mentally, physically, and spiritually. The part I saw was being fought on U.S. soil, as the U.S. had been declared a war zone. It was on the U.S. Mexican boarder, what I consider to be "hot spot", for more reasons than one. first, it's the boarder... Second, and this is very important, water. Water is a big issue.

I also saw weapons and those were photonic in nature. The slang for the weapon was Phist, like "Phist 'em! Phist 'em all." The weapons didnt' destroy buildings, (but I might be wrong on this.) THis war is also affiliated with the ongoing and seemingly never ending war on terror. Both of my sons, (even though I have reason to believe it is my second born who I write of here) are now men, so this can happen at any time.

I do my best to make this NOT HAPPEN by sending prayers of peace out to the world and, while to some this will sound impossible, I do my best to guard the sky. I also pray over my children, as well as all children.
    Please say more. Was this a dream, a vision, or an abduction experience?

14. The Following 37 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (30th January 2012), Alberto e Daniela (17th November 2014), Aurvandil (30th January 2012), bennycog (30th January 2012), BestLion (29th January 2012), CdnSirian (29th January 2012), Chester (31st May 2012), christian (29th January 2012), Cjay (3rd February 2012), cowens66 (30th January 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (1st February 2012), Dawn (2nd February 2012), DebJoy (30th January 2017), Debra (31st January 2012), frances (30th January 2012), gooty64 (29th January 2012), jessamy99 (30th January 2012), jp11 (29th January 2012), kanishk (30th January 2012), Kristo (29th January 2012), lastmimzy (18th February 2012), LindyLou22 (4th April 2012), mahalall (29th January 2012), mojo (29th January 2012), niki (31st May 2012), nomadguy (30th January 2012), Pani (30th January 2012), petra (15th November 2017), Reinhard (30th January 2012), ROMANWKT (30th January 2012), seko (30th January 2012), SomaSmith (29th January 2012), toothpick (21st February 2012), truth4me (30th January 2012), Turcurulin (29th January 2012), Wind (29th January 2012), Yoda (1st February 2012)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member sunnyrap's Avatar
    Thanks

I have reason to believe I had contact when I was in college (I'm contemporary to Bill) because of a classic ufo sighting-experience on a lonely rural road one night. I'm curious how you finally managed to push through the barriers to get at your experience, Bill. I've tried life regression by license therapists, but never uncovered what happened during my missing time. Not that I've had any sense of dread about it. A few years after that, I miraculously survived a terrible car wreck while driving a lonely road in a desert that totally reoriented me to a life of a truth-seeker. I've had many dreams of aliens and ships since then--but never of any disasters befalling earth. (Though I once had a dream of a giant, dirigible-shaped alien ship with friendly aliens loading crowds of people onto it using levitation).

For whatever good effects this is worth, I have determined from my lifelong study of metaphysics that you choose the timeline/dimension you wish to experience. They're all out there ready for you to activate in your life...or not. Sometimes these choices are influenced by others' thoughts/fears hopes, wishes...or the hopes/wishes that you accepted from what others, think/believe is possible if/when you lacked the self confidence for whatever reason to make up your own.

I had a vision in my youth in which I saw a fanned array of paths erupt from each step I took. So, it seemed to me it is of tantamount importance that we strive for the best possible mental-emotional-physical balance and health and that we remain aware of our thoughts and beliefs. 'Believing is Seeing' rather than 'Seeing is Believing'. We are all very psychic, whether consciously or unconsciously, and all picking up on each other's 'transmissions'. A good practice is to constantly ask yourself, 'whose thought/belief/feeling is this?'. If it isn't yours, when you ask the question, it will dissipate. If it is yours, you can consider if you want to keep or dispose of it, but always keep focused on the future you wish to create-have. Could be earth, and we with her, is going to change in ways particular to our individual needs. If you have a taste for hair-raising high adventure, this might be intense catastrophia; if not, you may be whisked away on a pleasant cruiser. Others may just check out before hand to destinations only they desire.

Happy sailing...

16. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to sunnyrap For This Post:

BestLion (29th January 2012), Brodie75 (29th January 2012), CdnSirian (29th January 2012), christian (29th January 2012), cowens66 (30th January 2012), Dawn (2nd February 2012), DebJoy (30th January 2017), DoubleHelix (30th January 2012), frances (30th January 2012), hohoemi (30th January 2012), jcocks (30th January 2012), jessamy99 (30th January 2012), jp11 (29th January 2012), Kristo (29th January 2012), lelmaleh (30th January 2012), Mike (29th January 2012), Noelle (13th January 2017), Reinhard (30th January 2012), ROMANWKT (30th January 2012), StephenW11UK (29th January 2012), TelosianEmbrace (29th January 2012)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member Intranuclear's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,326 times in 360 posts

Another Bob,

If I were to follow your belief that nothing is real, then I can choose to ignore my daughter's pleas for my attention now, knowing that my choice will lead to something positive (a lesson learned) in the end anyway. After all, she is not real also. In fact, my perception of self is not real, nor is this blurb that you are reading. In fact, why even bother to post? Those reading are not real, thus you are just typing to yourself.

Sincerely, simply another point of view....

18. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Intranuclear For This Post:

another bob (29th January 2012), BestLion (29th January 2012), frances (30th January 2012), gooty64 (29th January 2012), jessamy99 (30th January 2012), jp11 (29th January 2012), Lazlo (30th January 2012), Mad Hatter (30th January 2012), Marianne (1st September 2013), Noelle (13th January 2017), Reinhard (30th January 2012), Tarka the Duck (29th January 2012), TraineeHuman (29th January 2012), Zaradia (30th January 2012)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

I have always felt that Tibet means something important to me (among many other places), but I just don't know why! I really would want to know about my past lives. The Veil of Forgetfulness exists for a reason, but it' sometimes frustrating to be just this "person" that I am now, if you know what I mean. I want to learn more...

We are so much more than a simple human beings. We are divine and we should never underestimate our true potential.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Aurvandil (30th January 2012), BestLion (29th January 2012), CdnSirian (29th January 2012), DebJoy (30th January 2017), jessamy99 (30th January 2012), jp11 (29th January 2012), Tarka the Duck (29th January 2012)

21. Link to Post #31
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,119 times in 2,959 posts

Quote Posted by Intranuclear (here)
    Another Bob,

If I were to follow your belief that nothing is real, then I can choose to ignore my daughter's pleas for my attention now, knowing that my choice will lead to something positive (a lesson learned) in the end anyway. After all, she is not real also. In fact, my perception of self is not real, nor is this blurb that you are reading. In fact, why even bother to post? Those reading are not real, thus you are just typing to yourself.

Sincerely, simply another point of view....
    It's all still there but it's possible to come to a higher understanding of the nature of what it is, where it came from, where it will go and what your relation to it is - all unclouded by pettiness.

It's not about ignoring, it's about understanding and transcending.

---

Bob's post is spot on, I find, but it cannot enlighten others, considering that everyone has to come to a genuine enlightenment from within.

But maybe some people get reminded of a forgotten innate knowing by him telling his view, for what it's worth, I appreciate it...

22. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

another bob (29th January 2012), BestLion (29th January 2012), CdnSirian (29th January 2012), cowens66 (30th January 2012), Dawn (2nd February 2012), DebJoy (30th January 2017), fourty-two (1st February 2012), frances (30th January 2012), Jenci (30th January 2012), jessamy99 (30th January 2012), jp11 (29th January 2012), Lilium Albanicum (4th March 2012), Mad Hatter (30th January 2012), Marin (29th January 2012), Mike (29th January 2012), mountain_jim (30th January 2012), Noelle (13th January 2017), Reinhard (30th January 2012), sandy (29th January 2012), seko (30th January 2012)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,216 times in 388 posts

That is quit amazing you have the clear gift of knowing in detail some of your past lives. seems your last life was ended short, I wonder what happened and if that event triggered the path that you took today on investigating the supernatural and other issues?
    This 1939-1949 was quit an eventful time for UFos I study quit a lot about WW2 and post WW2 and i would have to say that time it seems we had many abductions, visits and assistance by ETs. In 1946 was also Operation highjump which it appears also the US Navy encountered ETs-UFOs And what is very fascinating is this operation also began in Sep 1946 the same time as your alien abduction.
    Bill can you recall which species of aliens did you encounter? Or Nordics? Reptilians?
    I think reincarnation is very real, and so is past lives, i have been tring to recall my past life, and once in a dream I believe I seen a glimpse of who I was before. I was a soldier of the state of Virginia, who was killed in the confederate army during the battle of 7 Days in 1862.
    Quote I have always felt that Tibet means something important
    Yes, Let me note something on Tibet, The Nazis were into the occult very heavy and that movie 7 years in Tibet with Brad Pitt..was not about Mt Climbing, but about them searching for a lost city, and the birthplace of humans. The Nazis said Tibet has a very deep meaning, very spiritual, and much power there.
    Last edited by BestLion; 29th January 2012 at 21:28.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BestLion For This Post:

CdnSirian (29th January 2012), Cidersomerset (29th January 2012), DebJoy (30th January 2017), jessamy99 (30th January 2012), jp11 (29th January 2012), Wind (29th January 2012), write4change (30th January 2012)

25. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,208 times in 5,679 posts

not sure if this is anything or not...

between the ages of 8-15 yrs old i had a recurring dream that went something like this:

i'm travelling in my family's station wagon, seemingly on some sort of vacation. it's sunny, and the greenery is whizzing past the windows. the strange thing is, nobody is saying a word and everyone(all 6 of us) are facing forward and sitting unusually and i think forcibly erect in our seats. i'm overwhelmed with an ominous sensation.

then, slowly, 1 by 1, my family members start vanishing. i try to scream but i can't. i try to move but am unable to. finally everyone is gone and i regain movement; and with this movement i reach over to take the wheel. then i feel tingly and odd, and there is the unmistakable sensation of floating.

the dream so frightened me that i never told a single soul.

now, this in and of itself is not all that unusual; what is, however, is the fact that my sister was having the same exact dreams i was at right about the same time - she related it to me when she was 16 and i was 18. i was shocked. even though i was certain i had not shared my dream with her in the past, it didn't stop me from asking if i had. she reaffirmed that i had not. we both were overcome with a severe case of the goosebumps

this may be a remarkable coincidence, but i can't help but think that it is somehow abduction-related. however, i have no furthur experiences or rememberances to suggest that it is.
    Last edited by Mike; 29th January 2012 at 21:36.

26. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

another bob (29th January 2012), Aurvandil (30th January 2012), Brodie75 (29th January 2012), Casey Claar (23rd July 2022), CdnSirian (29th January 2012), christian (29th January 2012), Cidersomerset (29th January 2012), cowens66 (30th January 2012), Dawn (2nd February 2012), DebJoy (30th January 2017), DoubleHelix (30th January 2012), frances (30th January 2012), gooty64 (29th January 2012), hohoemi (30th January 2012), jagman (29th January 2012), jessamy99 (30th January 2012), jp11 (29th January 2012), Kristo (29th January 2012), ktlight (30th January 2012), Lilium Albanicum (4th March 2012), Limor Wolf (30th January 2012), Noelle (13th January 2017), Reinhard (30th January 2012), ROMANWKT (30th January 2012), StephenW11UK (29th January 2012), TelosianEmbrace (29th January 2012)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,632 times in 18,693 posts

Sounds like a possible experiance Chinaski as George Noory would say ''There is no such thing as a coincidence''.......

Best Lion Bill was abducted by Grays up mount Makalu....Floated out his tent...Now thats a exit..
    and two fellow climbing buddies were in the tent with him....

Makalu the 5th highest mountain in the world .....

I hope thats right Bill is watching..LOL...Steve
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 29th January 2012 at 22:17.

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

another bob (29th January 2012), BestLion (29th January 2012), cowens66 (30th January 2012), Dawn (2nd February 2012), DebJoy (30th January 2017), jagman (29th January 2012), jessamy99 (30th January 2012), Lilium Albanicum (4th March 2012), Mike (29th January 2012), nomadguy (30th January 2012)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,216 times in 388 posts

Cidersomerset thanks I did have a hunch it was the greys.
    I want to note something on what Bill has been talking about of a 'event being avoided,"' and also about Tibet>
    Tibetan monks it is said are adept at ‘remote viewing’. Tourists visiting Tibetan monasteries have allegedly brought back stories about ETs saving Earth from the coming catastrophe in 2012.
    According to these tourists remote viewers are seeing world powers in the course of self-destruction. They also see that the world will not be destroyed. Between now and 2012 the world super powers will continue to engage in regional wars. Terrorism and covert war will be the main problem. In world politics something will happen in and around 2010. At that time the world powers will threaten to destroy each other.

Between 2010 and 2012, the whole world will get polarized and prepare for the ultimate dooms day. Heavy political maneuvers and negotiations will take place with little progress.

In 2012, the world will start plunging into a total destructive nuclear war. Scientific interpretation of the monks’ statements makes it evident that the Extra Terrestrial powers are watching us every step of the way. They will intervene in 2012 and save the world from self-destruction.

When asked if these extra-terrestrials will show up in reality in 2012, the answers remote viewers are giving are: they will reveal themselves in such a way that none of us are scared. They will reveal themselves only if they have to. As our science and technology progresses, we are destined to see them and interact with them anyway.

30. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to BestLion For This Post:

another bob (29th January 2012), Aurvandil (30th January 2012), CdnSirian (29th January 2012), Cidersomerset (29th January 2012), DebJoy (30th January 2017), fifi (30th January 2012), frances (30th January 2012), jcocks (30th January 2012), jessamy99 (30th January 2012), jp11 (29th January 2012), Reinhard (30th January 2012), TelosianEmbrace (29th January 2012), Wind (29th January 2012)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,806 times in 315 posts

A wonderful post, Bill, thanks for sharing your experiences

I have had much time spent in other realms out-of-body each night and have had countless experiences of parallel (past-present-future occurring at the same nexus in perceived linear time) timelines.

I do not record most of these experiences as I enter into them with specific purposes (timeline healing and switching most often) however I can recall many encounters of timelines where the Earth was on fire literally, other ones have had asteroid/comet impacts, events of that nature. I was never frightened in any of them and it was always curiously peaceful. However, they are only the minority of what I have experienced in those realms. I have had such tremendous experiences in future versions of this world which were of a positively vibrant and healthy world. Sometimes I have come back from those experiences with quiet tears of relief and joy and immense periods of afterglow, the residual 'aftertaste' of experiencing those futures.

I have also encountered a variety of forms of beings in those realms, humanoid and non-humanoid, of various levels of advancement, although it would be more accurate to say that they have varying 'specialties' and not so much that they were more or less advanced than each other. Their energies are really impossible for me to describe with words but they are very centred, noble and compassionate. I have encountered a minority of negative beings but in all of those cases they were dealt with in manners specific to those given situations and they have not come anywhere 'near' me since.

I have trained myself in using lucid dreaming as the base operating system to travel and work in these realms while incarnated in this current body. I have only had one nexus life on Earth previous to this one and it did come back to the surface earlier in 2011 and I had to heal some aspects of those versions of self. In that life, the body I had then died early on similar to how Bill mentioned his past life likely did not exceed 30 years of age. My past life situation was different in that I was a heroin addict punk in the 1970s~ and it may have been what killed me (possible overdose) although I am not 100% certain yet and have left that as 'pending'. Another possibility currently is that I was stabbed. The former possibility seems more likely however.

I have had abduction-like experiences, in that my energy body is bilocated and 'tweaks' are made and more recently data is input into it for use in this life which directs every move I make. I know it is purely benevolent however, as I know on the energetic level, it is my 'family', not my flesh family but my 'family' family, who are aiding me in what it is I am here to do. 'We' are not physical beings usually and I sometimes have to chuckle when I wonder, through my amnesia, what exactly was so strong that it drew me to incarnate physically when I could have done my work a lot more effectively without being incarnated in a physical vehicle? I know I am wrong about that though whenever I question it and that being physically incarnated has specific importance for a lot of beings who are here incarnated in physical bodies but otherwise would not have chosen to do so if they did not know the effectiveness of having 'boots on the ground' so to speak.

The lives prior to the two Earth lives I am not yet 'allowed' to see fully. The reasoning behind that is that if I knew too soon, it would cause such emotional upheaval that I would not wish to remain here physically. So I live a somewhat paradoxical life here. It is so very hard to put into words, as much as I wish I could accurately communicate it.

Regarding past lives, a dear friend of mine has enlightened me to the idea of a Life-Grid. This essentially is a label for all infinite versions of self. Lives lived, living and yet to be lived. All of these occur in parallel with each other at the zero point where you as a genuine immortal soul are the nexus for all of these lives and you can access all of them depending on what you are here for. In my case, I can't access all of mine, only a tiny few currently, as I mentioned because of potential emotional distress.

So, for example, my 'past' life here on Earth still exists and that version of self is still 'alive' on another braid of timelines parallel to this braid of timelines. To put it simply, what I had done earlier in 2011, in this life, and my 'nexus' awareness at zero-point (the realm of pure consciousness), is created a temporary bridge between this life and that life, which allowed my current versions of self to heal those versions of self and then seal off that braid of timelines once more from this one. It was not an emotionally pleasant experience. Imagine white hot burning melancholy... that is how I had to feel for a couple months while healing that life. It turned out well though and that pain no longer exists. It only exists in the sense that it is now a data record of the pain in that life. So now I move on to other 'missions' which I must navigate for the most part blindly, like a single-blind study, so there is no potential for error in my actions with regards to how I planned for them to unfold prior to being born.

I know it is fairly warped and intense to wrap one's head around and not easy to discuss in written or spoken word but I thought I would share anyhow

As I have been reiterating in a few posts lately, I sense so strongly that we are on a braid of timelines which shall lead to a world re-infused with beauty, creativity, compassion, abundance, freedom and self-responsibility. Yes, it takes work to get there, and the momentum behind this braid of timelines, the electric charge which fills them, is so great now, that it cannot be stopped. The whole of my life-grid feels that indeed this is the end of tyranny and destruction. We are all participating in dismantling it in our own ways which I am positive quite a few of us had planned before birth or at the very lead had created solid guidelines for ourselves to follow.

I know on the surface the world looks so dark lately but you are seeing the local universe purging the toxins from its system much like what occurs to you when you go on an Ayahuasca journey in the dreamtime. All of this strife, the economy coiling into itself, it is all only symptomatic of shifts going on at the zero-point level. We shall make it through this together and much like what Inelia said in her interview with Bill, there is no 'ceiling' to this. Your creative potential is limitless, especially when you put it into direct action.

I hope my post has not been too long winded, as that can be a habit of mine when there is so much information to share that has so many layers to describe. This is barely even a nutshell, but I do not want to go on for many novels worth of lines.

Last edited by 000; 29th January 2012 at 22:22. Reason: Spelling

32. The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to 000 For This Post:

another bob (29th January 2012), BestLion (29th January 2012), BMJ (30th January 2012), Brodie75 (29th January 2012), carriellbee (26th November 2013), Casey Claar (23rd July 2022), CdnSirian (29th January 2012), christian (29th January 2012), Cidersomerset (30th January 2012), DebJoy (30th January 2017), DoubleHelix (30th January 2012), Elethia (30th January 2012), fifi (30th January 2012), gripreaper (30th January 2012), hohoemi (30th January 2012), Jake (29th January 2012), jessamy99 (30th January 2012), jp11 (29th January 2012), lelmaleh (8th December 2013), Lilium Albanicum (4th March 2012), Limor Wolf (30th January 2012), Mad Hatter (30th January 2012), mahalall (29th January 2012), Mike (29th January 2012), mischief (1st July 2013), Open your eyes (29th January 2012), Reinhard (30th January 2012), ROMANWKT (30th January 2012), Selene (10th February 2012), Sharleen (30th January 2012), SomaSmith (29th January 2012), TelosianEmbrace (29th January 2012), Turcurulin (28th February 2012), vortexpoint (30th January 2012), write4change (30th January 2012), Zaradia (30th January 2012)

33. Link to Post #37
    Australia Avalon Member Brodie75's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank's for that Bill. I was just wondering if the messages/images you were shown by the visitors in your last life time
    was similar to your abduction on the mountain. ( if you can remember)
    Thanks again Bill

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Brodie75 For This Post:

christian (29th January 2012), DebJoy (30th January 2017), jessamy99 (30th January 2012), mojo (29th January 2012)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SomaSmith (here)
    Quote Posted by gooty64 (here)
    What would cause anyone to "think" that we have avoided a disastrous future or timelime?

It soounds like wishful thinking to me.

America is still in a state of "collective mental illness" and still consuming at way past a sustainable rate. Everything is corrupted and greed centered.

Oh and the next reply will be something like focus on a positive outcome, your energy flows where your focus goes.

Anyone know how to dismantle 500 nuclear power plants including the one 5 miles from my house?

My gut still says we're in for upheaval. The majority 85% or more in America are still clueless zombies fighting over the crumbs the Elite drop on our floor.

This; I don't see the disaster happening that I saw happening when I was in a past life feels pretty hollow and not too comforting- over here!
    Hi Gooty,

I very much understand your perspective. I am living right in the middle of the evil empire. When I look at the world around me it seems hopeless. The level of ego and ignorance in the average person is off the charts. And the western world seems to be in a tail-spin. What is the worst thing that can happen? We die? I have been of the mindset that I am going to live exactly the life I choose and if external forces choose to attack, so be it. "Live free or die"

My point is... ANYTHING is possible. Maybe the friendly E.T.s or thw white hats will help with the reactors? Maybe the engineers at the plants with the support of our communities can prevent that specific disaster?

As powerful and enlightened as we all are it is easy to forget that we are looking at the universe through a pinhole. We can only comprehend a very small part of our reality. I am only writing all of this to relate to you that I share your view but I choose to focus on the possible outcome where we continue to be... In this reality/dimension/timeline or another.

Said with love and respect,

Soma
    I'm sure that Gooty's point is not lost on any of us here. However, we already have the numbers we need so those 80 or 90 percent can come along at their own pace. We know that it is up to us and plenty of us are engaged in that effort every day.

The "powers" have led us to believe that eliminating poverty is impossible and that cleaning up the environment is an impossibly huge job. But, "they" already have the numbers on both of these projects: $200 billion. That is the number the UN computed. That isn't a fraction of what is stolen from us in a year. I am a Permaculturist and I assure you that along with my brother and sister gardeners, we will clean and beautify this planet to a level that is hard for even restoration experts to imagine. All we need is to care enough to do it. The cost is small and the reward is living in Eden.

Leslie

36. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to LesliesFarm For This Post:

another bob (29th January 2012), Aurvandil (30th January 2012), CdnSirian (29th January 2012), christian (29th January 2012), DebJoy (30th January 2017), DoubleHelix (30th January 2012), gooty64 (29th January 2012), jcocks (30th January 2012), jessamy99 (30th January 2012), joedjemal (30th January 2012), jp11 (29th January 2012), JRS (30th January 2012), lelmaleh (8th December 2013), Lilium Albanicum (4th March 2012), Mad Hatter (30th January 2012), nearing (7th February 2012), Open your eyes (29th January 2012), Reinhard (30th January 2012), Sebastion (29th January 2012), SomaSmith (29th January 2012), TelosianEmbrace (29th January 2012), write4change (30th January 2012)

37. Link to Post #39
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

000 - "Regarding past lives, a dear friend of mine has enlightened me to the idea of a Life-Grid. This essentially is a label for all infinite versions of self. Lives lived, living and yet to be lived. All of these occur in parallel with each other at the zero point where you as a genuine immortal soul are the nexus for all of these lives and you can access all of them depending on what you are here for." Thanks for posting this. I relate to it.

38. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

000 (29th January 2012), another bob (29th January 2012), BestLion (29th January 2012), DebJoy (30th January 2017), jessamy99 (30th January 2012), Lilium Albanicum (4th March 2012), Reinhard (30th January 2012), SomaSmith (29th January 2012), TelosianEmbrace (29th January 2012), write4change (30th January 2012)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Quote 000 Said: I have had abduction-like experiences, in that my energy body is bilocated and 'tweaks' are made and more recently data is input into it for use in this life which directs ever move I make. I know it is purely benevolent however, as I know on the energetic level, it is my 'family', not my flesh family but my 'family' family, who are aiding me in what it is I am here to do. 'We' are not physical beings usually and I sometimes have to chuckle when I wonder, through my amnesia, what exactly was so strong that it drew me to incarnate physically when I could have done my work a lot more effectively without being incarnated in a physical vehicle?
    Very well said! Many of our lives are reflecting this type of interaction. Yes, it is our family, better yet, it is US. I know and understand this in amazing ways. I suspect that Avalon is a haven for such individuals, seeking to recover lost memories of an existence elsewhere. Very 'DeloresCannon-esque'! I, too have been shown cataclysms, and possible futures. Definately enough to light a fire underneath me and motivate me to stand in my power and shine my light. Like Yoda, said,,, the future is always changing. (And for the better, I contend.) Having the courage to embrace our experiences will help unhinge us from the belief systems that seem to run 'amuck' on this planet. Thank you Bill, for being a leader with regards embracing your experiences and showing us how to stand in our power and shine our lights.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

40. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

000 (29th January 2012), another bob (29th January 2012), Aurvandil (30th January 2012), bennycog (30th January 2012), Billy (29th January 2012), CdnSirian (29th January 2012), christian (29th January 2012), cowens66 (30th January 2012), DebJoy (30th January 2017), DoubleHelix (30th January 2012), Elethia (30th January 2012), hohoemi (30th January 2012), jessamy99 (30th January 2012), JoshERTW (31st January 2012), jp11 (29th January 2012), lelmaleh (8th December 2013), Lilium Albanicum (4th March 2012), Limor Wolf (30th January 2012), Open your eyes (29th January 2012), Reinhard (30th January 2012), ROMANWKT (30th January 2012), Sebastion (29th January 2012), SomaSmith (29th January 2012), Turcurulin (28th February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 12 14 LastLast