Thread: Cabal Clone Factory Underground Facility Destroyed by CIT

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,488 times in 2,183 posts

Default Re: Cabal Clone Factory Underground Facility Destroyed by CIT

Here is a recent article that is very interesting RE: topic:

Quote Newt Gingrich Understands Why Transhumanism a Pro-Life Issue
    by Rebecca Taylor | Washington, DC | LifeNews.com | 1/31/12 1:47 PM

Many people who read my work elsewhere think transhumanism movement is not an important pro-life issue. It is so abstract an idea to them that they regularly wonder why I bother writing about it.
    I think it is simply because they don’t realize how much transhumanism is already in our consciousness. Artificial human enhancements are depicted everywhere from TV (Chuck) to movies (Captain America and Limitless) to video games (Deus Ex.)

And whether parents realize it or not, transhumansim is especially in the consciousness of our children. In a recent conversation, my own son asked me why I don’t like human enhancements. He was distressed and asked, “Then how can I become a super hero?” My husband commented that he wanted to be a super hero too when he was nine and every boy in the world wants to be a super hero. I responded that our son’s generation may actually be able to fulfill those childhood and childish “dreams” of becoming enhanced.

This is the first time in history technology may make it possible for people to be able to chase those fantastical “super-hero” dreams of their youth with cognitive enhancing drugs, genetic engineering or artificial intelligence. The problem with childhood fantasies is that children often cannot see the possible devastating effects of drugs or invasive procedures on their otherwise healthy bodies. I fear without bringing transhumanism out of the shadows and into the light for scrutiny, an entire generation may not be equipped with enough insight to resist the overwhelming pressure to enhance simply because everyone else is doing it.

Even if your everyday person is not aware of transhumanism, our leaders are aware, or should be. Transhumanism was even a subject in the Republican Presidential debates. Newt Gingrich was asked by Wolf Blitzer about genetic engineering and human enhancement. Mother Jones reports Gingrich’s reply:

“These are at the heart of the next 40 years. And we’ve got to understand: Somewhere on this planet there will be a dictatorship that uses science in a way that is truly grotesque. And then you’re gonna have, for example, a decision to make, if someone can participate in the Olympics who’s been genetically engineered. I mean you’re gonna have, there’s an array of different countries out there, some of which have values so lacking to any of us that you’re gonna have these kinds of things.”

“This may be the first time in some ways since leaving the Garden of Eden where we have to address the question of what it means to be human. And I think it’s also a time to be very aware of the fact the greatest of all sins is hubris, putting yourself before God. And that there is a really great danger posed by scientists and those technicians, who believe that they now have God-like powers. Because it defies the very essence of humans.”
    http://www.lifenews.com/2012/01/31/n...ro-life-issue/

And I'll add this video, just for a pennythought:

http://www.ted.com/talks/amber_case_...borgs_now.html
    Last edited by MorningSong; 2nd February 2012 at 15:39.
    "Vision without action is merely a dream.
    Action without vision just passes the time.
    Vision with action can change the world." Joel Arthur Barker

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MorningSong For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (2nd February 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

Quote Posted by etm567 (here)
    Hi, DiD. Richard Boylan is the guy I was referring to the other night. Kid therapist, says all ETs are benevolent, including reptilians and mantises. Consequently I am reluctant to believe him.

ETM
    On that specifically, yes I wouldn't believe him either. It has been my experience through many past lives and soul memories that he is absolutely positively wrong in that assumption. One only has to look at the black ops programs ran by the Secret Government to know this is not the case. Or a few Abduction cases involving Greys/Reptoids. Anyone that believes that all Off Worlders are Benevolent is painfully misinformed or naive. The information concerning the clone base being taken out though, I did have confirmed by many different sources and felt it was certainly significant enough to post it.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

4. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,146 times in 324 posts

Quote Posted by DreamsInDigital (here)
    On that specifically, yes I wouldn't believe him either. It has been my experience through many past lives and soul memories that he is absolutely positively wrong in that assumption. One only has to look at the black ops programs ran by the Secret Government to know this is not the case. Or a few Abduction cases involving Greys/Reptoids. Anyone that believes that all Off Worlders are Benevolent is painfully misinformed or naive. The information concerning the clone base being taken out though, I did have confirmed by many different sources and felt it was certainly significant enough to post it.
    Given that, do you think he is actually a good guy? Or is he perhaps entrapping indigo, crystal and star kids? I was up in the air about him for a long time. BUt there is a woman on his Yahoo group who says she is from a Mantis-type world and that they are good guys.

Of course this kind of confusion is why I have long ago given up trying to figure out what is really going on. There are too many levels within levels and plays within plays. But I'm curious about what you think. You suggested the other day that this was being taken care of.

I used to read that Yahoo group, and they were always doing group meditations or visualizations to free some group of trapped ETs somewhere, or something like that.

ETM

5. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,683 times in 8,597 posts

Hi, DiD. Richard Boylan is the guy I was referring to the other night. Kid therapist, says all ETs are benevolent, including reptilians and mantises. Consequently I am reluctant to believe him.

ETM
    ........ The information concerning the clone base being taken out though, I did have confirmed by many different sources and felt it was certainly significant enough to post it.
    I reviewed this thread and it's links and I have not found references to any other sources that have confirmed this. What other sources 'confirmed' this for you?

Given your statement about this source being needlessly over focused on:

Quote Of course the credibility of a source is important to me,it just seems it's been needlessly over focused on and quite frequently derails a thread that could otherwise be productive and progressive in the discussion of the topic at hand.
    I would have thought these other confirmations (of clone base destruction) would be included in this thread.

My generalized searches have not located any yet. As the event supposedly happened 6 years ago, I would think there would be more sources or follow-ups available by now.

In searching I found sources which claimed Boylan was a host for a reptillian entity , but I did not post those, as anyone can call names.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 2nd February 2012 at 16:56.

6. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,652 times in 513 posts

Me thinks this should be a movie. Who should we ask to make it?

7. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

Given that, do you think he is actually a good guy? Or is he perhaps entrapping indigo, crystal and star kids? I was up in the air about him for a long time. BUt there is a woman on his Yahoo group who says she is from a Mantis-type world and that they are good guys.

Of course this kind of confusion is why I have long ago given up trying to figure out what is really going on. There are too many levels within levels and plays within plays. But I'm curious about what you think. You suggested the other day that this was being taken care of.
    ETM
    I don't know the man personally, and know little of him. So it's difficult for me to accurately comment on his being a good person or not. I do still feel that he is entrapping star kids, etc. But, as I mentioned that's being taken care of. And, you're very much right. There are so many layers etc. Maybe I can follow more easier considering my background and soul matrix, past lives experience or something. But, I at least seem to "get it" and understand what is going on. I don't know everything, no one does. But, I have a good understanding of it and seem to at least know the basics.
    Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    ........ The information concerning the clone base being taken out though, I did have confirmed by many different sources and felt it was certainly significant enough to post it.
    I reviewed this thread and it's links and I have not found references to any other sources that have confirmed this. What other sources 'confirmed' this for you?
    I'm not sure this is an answer you're going to be happy with. But, I can't divulge who my contacts are. Just, they're other Military, Intelligence and Off Worlders. I take the motto of "Tell The Truth and Never Compromise" very seriously, and I wont compromise my sources unless permitted to do so.
    Quote Given your statement about this source being needlessly over focused on:

Quote Of course the credibility of a source is important to me,it just seems it's been needlessly over focused on and quite frequently derails a thread that could otherwise be productive and progressive in the discussion of the topic at hand.
    I would have thought these other confirmations (of clone base destruction) would be included in this thread.

My generalized searches have not located any yet. As the event supposedly happened 6 years ago, I would think there would be more sources or follow-ups available by now.

In searching I found sources which claimed Boylan was a host for a reptillian entity , but I did not post those, as anyone can call names.
    I did provide far more than enough links to other sources at the bottom of the original post with more information concerning these topics. How about as I asked before talking about other sources than just Dr. Boylan for once? You seem to know about these Clones, Robitoids, Synthetics etc. How about sharing some of what you know, or articles that share more information and expand on it?
    Quote Posted by Alie (here)
    Me thinks this should be a movie. Who should we ask to make it?
    There have been many movies made on the subject of Clones, Robitoids, Synthetics and other Artificial Life. Including tv series. I don't think unless presented as non-Fiction that it would make anything of an significant impact. But, the industry would not permit such an topic being presented as anything but Science Fiction. Even when it's all very much real.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

8. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,683 times in 8,597 posts

Quote I did provide far more than enough links to other sources at the bottom of the original post with more information concerning these topics. How about as I asked before talking about other sources than just Dr. Boylan for once? You seem to know about these Clones, Robitoids, Synthetics etc. How about sharing some of what you know, or articles that share more information and expand on it?
    What I know is only what in available and indexed on the internet, for which your provided links cover pretty well. That and the Casbolt material. However, none of those sources that I have found provide any info about this 'clone base destroyed' story that does not appear to flow from the propagation of Boylan's 2007 report.

From my readings the most corroborated reportage of cloning tech and activities comes from the several witness accounts of Dulce events.

As I have no personal "Military, Intelligence and Off Worlders" contacts, and have no faith in anything Boylan writes, I will just have to leave the Boylan story in the un-corroborated by other sources available to me category, and await further information.

9. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member Sirius White's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,539 times in 336 posts

The Russians have had Robitoids for decades, and the CIA has been doing cloning, Synthetics and using Doubles for decades as well. This is something that really serious needs to be brought out in the open. I've known for years many, many of our political leaders globally have been killed and replaced by Robitoids or Synthetics. And, yet hardly anyone talks about this very real situation. Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence.

What do you guys fear so much that you can't discuss this topic? To much reality and truth? To shocking?

I bring up intelligent topics, that require critical thinking and the best the most of you guys can do is make a joke out of the thread or claim someone isn't credible because they make ONE mistake. Come on, lets discuss this topic seriously. I know it's not impossible.
    Yup.

And the genetic hybrids have been done for some time too. And are among us.

The good news is many of those with "Star" DNA, and the souls of cosmic beings themselves, which the Elite sought to use for their purpose (and also, the AI system), are now becoming "Aware" and are fighting against their "makers."

This does need to come out into open, unfortunately its so far ahead of what mainstream people know it is a very difficult thing, even with proof- to convince people of.

Some of ....erhm, the "visitors" who have been controllin things behind the scenes for thousands of years, use these bodies as a method to transfer their soul matrices, and memories (via holographic frequencies). That's why at the top, some Elite members willingly give up their body to be augmented/cloned and replaced with a superior "walkin " being. Kissinger is part of this hierarchy, and was partially exposed on the internet for a very short period of time before their disinfo artists got to work creating mirror stories to misguide.
    Last edited by Sirius White; 3rd February 2012 at 05:48.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sirius White For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (3rd February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2