Thread: Called down this UFO via Telepathy

1. Link to Post #41
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,323 times in 192 posts

Default Re: Called down this UFO via Telepathy

Quote Posted by GalaxyHorse (here)
    Hi Rosco1, today at lunchtime I gazed at the open blue, empty sky and projected a call to 'anyone out there' to just give me a little
    demonstration that they are there, anything-about 2 minutes later I spotted a very high altitude object flying in a 'comical' way, you know
    looping, and whizzing about-it looked very unusual.
    Far too high for any radio controlled model, it would have to have been a huge model to show up also...it was very interesting, certainly not
    empirical proof, and i did not have a decent camera on me. I will try this again, this time with a camera.
    The most important part of what took place is that you know in your heart that you can now call them down. The hardest part is filming them or getting photos.
    The best ones are never captured on film!
    Although the more of you in a group the more chance there is of someone getting a good picture.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rosco1 For This Post:

Holly Lindin (2nd July 2012), onawah (26th May 2012)

3. Link to Post #42
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Here are the pictures (snapshots) taken from my utube video of a ufo responding to telepathy.
    I know it seems nothing compared to what some others have posted on here (mojo etc) but you had to be there to see it.
    Also I have about 30+ videos of other ufos that I have yet to review and post on utube.
    They are ufos darting in and out of clouds at incredible speeds, also tailing helicopters in the area (but only Military ones) etc etc.
    This is not Bulls**t.
    A member of BUFOG (birmingham ufo group) has copied at least a dozen of them for safe keeping.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	13.JPG
Views:	89
Size:	45.4 KB
ID:	13576   Click image for larger version

Name:	13a.JPG
Views:	80
Size:	54.6 KB
ID:	13577   Click image for larger version

Name:	13b.JPG
Views:	88
Size:	54.3 KB
ID:	13578  

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rosco1 For This Post:

mab777 (10th February 2012), RMorgan (27th May 2012), WHOMADEGOD (11th February 2012)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

hi Rosco1.. thanks for sharing.. amazing.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mab777 For This Post:

mojo (10th February 2012), onawah (26th May 2012), Rosco1 (10th February 2012)

7. Link to Post #44
    Language
    English
    Thanks

A member of this forum pm me this one question and I thought it would be a good idea to post it here of my contact and what I hope to achieve.

Q* Basically have you had any contact with our guests ?

A* Yes I have had contact.
    Can I prove it ?
    The answer is No.

I will only elaborate when we meet up on a 'ufo watch'.

Personal safety is paramount.

One must not be foolish in this game!

I must be careful what I reveal as all emails and the internet as a whole is monitored by the security services.

The whole point in posting photo's and videos on Avalon is to prove what I am declaring is the Truth, and this has huge implications for mankind as a whole.
    It also proves that we have the power of telepathy far in excess of what most people recognise.

Q* What is my goal for the UFO Watch ?

A* To photograph and get video footage of a landed ufo and it's occupants, also video footage of the interior of the craft and post this to utube and Project Avalon.

Once that is accomplished I will have to set new goals.
    But that is one heck of a goal in the first place to try to achieve.

Q* How would I know if the occupants have my best interest at heart ?

A* You go by your first instincts (some people call it their 'gut feelings') or what 'Resonates' with you.
    If you feel uneasy about any of it, then that is your soul matrix warning you not to participate in this.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Rosco1 For This Post:

Caren (15th February 2012), D-Day (10th February 2012), JRS (13th February 2012), mab777 (15th February 2012), mojo (10th February 2012), onawah (26th May 2012), RMorgan (27th May 2012), WHOMADEGOD (11th February 2012)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

Hi Rosco

Just been reading this thread, extremely interesting, great photos. Over the years I have seen many UFOs in the sky. I lived in Vancouver for 15 years and had the perfect view of the air space on the Canadian and American border and the UFO activity had to be seen to be believed.

As a matter of interest do you have any other abilities not mentioned in your profile ?

Rosie
    “Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.”

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rosequartz For This Post:

Caren (15th February 2012), mojo (10th February 2012), onawah (26th May 2012), Rosco1 (10th February 2012)

11. Link to Post #46
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by rosequartz (here)
    As a matter of interest do you have any other abilities not mentioned in your profile ?

I am concentrating on mankind's hidden abilities!
    Have been for the last 25 years.

One of them is where your body can produce an 'Electron Cloud'.
    I Have achieved about 60% back in 2010 and had picture of it, but not sure if I still have it. If I do I'll create another thread on it. But I think it might be lost on another computer I had. No point talking about it if I haven't got the proof to show you.
    There are other abilities, but not willing to share at the moment!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rosco1 For This Post:

Holly Lindin (2nd July 2012), onawah (26th May 2012), rosequartz (11th February 2012)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Could you please explain a bit about Electron clouds, I went on the net but would
    prefer it if you explain in more simplistic language and exactly how this will benefit
    a human being. I have never heard of this before and its peaked my interest.

Rosie
    “Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.”

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rosequartz For This Post:

onawah (26th May 2012), Rosco1 (11th February 2012)

15. Link to Post #48
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,361 times in 407 posts

Quote Posted by Selene (here)
    Your photos are fascinating, Rosco1,

Thought you might be interested in this vid of a man who calls down UFO’s telepathically – did this on demand for a TV station and totally freaked out the reporter…! LOL

Try this at home, folks. Just be sure to keep your camera handy.

Cheers,

Selene
    I have achieved this It is not only possible, it is easy. If you can do telepathy great, but really all that is needed is a sincere plea to the creator via the higher self. This is what this man did. It doesn't mater which God we think we are talking to. What matters is the honesty in your internal vibration. And our communion with our I AM. Now lets all do this. What's the harm in it?

Cellardoor

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cellardoor For This Post:

aranuk (15th February 2012), Caren (15th February 2012), Holly Lindin (2nd July 2012), Rosco1 (11th February 2012)

17. Link to Post #49
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by rosequartz (here)
    Could you please explain a bit about Electron clouds, I went on the net but would
    prefer it if you explain in more simplistic language and exactly how this will benefit
    a human being. I have never heard of this before and its peaked my interest.

Rosie
    Hi Rosie,

An electron cloud is something your body produces in order to induce invisibility.
    It is very hard to achieve but can be done.

There are many ways to achieve this state of being, with some using secret rituals like the 'Golden Dawn' and the 'Rosicrucians' as well as other secret societies do. Madame Blavatsky also had experiences in this field.

A camera can often pick up what our eyes cannot see (Orbs) and it is the same with this cloud. Some people call this 'cloud' a 'mist' or 'astral fluid'.

Anyway the first stages of the cloud forming can be picked up by camera until it reaches the final stage in which case it cannot, rendering what is behind or within it invisible and impenetrable.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rosco1 For This Post:

aranuk (15th February 2012), onawah (26th May 2012), rosequartz (12th February 2012)

19. Link to Post #50
    Language
    English
    Thanks

[/QUOTE]I have achieved this It is not only possible, it is easy. If you can do telepathy great, but really all that is needed is a sincere plea to the creator via the higher self. This is what this man did. It doesn't mater which God we think we are talking to. What matters is the honesty in your internal vibration. And our communion with our I AM. Now lets all do this. What's the harm in it?

Cellardoor[/QUOTE]

There are many ways of contacting ufos.
    Its like saying the only make of car in the world is a ford.
    The best way I have found for myself is Telepathy.
    Other people will find different ways which they may find easier and better for them.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rosco1 For This Post:

aranuk (15th February 2012), Holly Lindin (2nd July 2012), onawah (26th May 2012)

21. Link to Post #51
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Interesting news from The Daily Mail today:

President Eisenhower had three secret meetings with aliens, former Pentagon consultant claimsEx-President met with extra-terrestrials on three separate occasions at New Mexico air base

Eisenhower and FBI officials organised the meetings by sending out 'telepathic messages'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1mPDUqP4l

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rosco1 For This Post:

Holly Lindin (2nd July 2012), mojo (15th February 2012), onawah (26th May 2012), WHOMADEGOD (19th April 2012)

23. Link to Post #52
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Rosco1 (here)
    This UFO photo was taken hovering above my cottage in Dorchester, Dorset.

You can even see someone inside the dome part on top!

This was taken on the 8th June 2010.

Just found it as I was going through the many photo's I have of ufo's.
    I will be posting one of my utube videos soon as well.

I have been using telepathy since 2007 to call down ufos with astounding results.
    As usual the best ones are the ones not recorded, but not for the want of trying!
    I've done the same thing. Sort of.

I use to go to a park that had a bedrock protrusion. I used to lie on that protrusion as the sun went down. It would retain it's heat, so it was warm. I'd meditate 'the void', as they say.. and go completely blank, right down to my brain-stem, not even the slightest emotional murmur, etc. I would do that with eyes side open, staring straight up into space. And the sun would go down and the stars would come up.

I'd begin looking sraight up into sky that was changing colors and then darkening..and then a black sky, with a star field..meditating the void and staring into the depths of space.

after while, I'd be so good at it, that I could fee the spin of the planet, as it moved through the skies.

One, day, something that looked like a a meteor appeared. To some it might have been. One problem. It did not simply streak across the sky.

There were two of them and they spiraled around one another and they flew or moved horizontally, with long streaking trails behind them. This took about 3 seconds to cross the sky

They were violet-red on color. I've seen others, but that was an interesting one. An interesting display. 2001-2002 or thereabouts, near the last solar maximum.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

aranuk (15th February 2012), Cottage Rose (15th February 2012), Holly Lindin (2nd July 2012), mojo (27th May 2012), onawah (26th May 2012), Rosco1 (15th February 2012), WHOMADEGOD (19th April 2012)

25. Link to Post #53
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Just been out tonight ( a few minutes ago) using Telepathy again and got this as a result!
    1st picture untouched
    2nd picture edited with shadow and brightness turned up
    3rd picture is same as 1st but blown up
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	PICT0010.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	219.1 KB
ID:	16514   Click image for larger version

Name:	PICT0010a.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	196.4 KB
ID:	16515  
    Attached Images  

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rosco1 For This Post:

DNA (14th January 2024), Holly Lindin (2nd July 2012), JRS (31st May 2012), mojo (27th May 2012), NancyV (27th May 2012), onawah (26th May 2012)

27. Link to Post #54
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,604 times in 20,701 posts

In March of this year, for the first time, I went out and initiated Contact.
    Since it was my first time attempting it, I was completely blown away at having succeeded.
    Since then, I have tried 2 more times, but there were no visible results.
    I will continue working on it, and I am sure I will succeed again, but I'm not completely sure what I'm doing yet, so I am grateful for this thread.
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

DNA (14th January 2024), Holly Lindin (2nd July 2012), mojo (27th May 2012), NancyV (27th May 2012), Rosco1 (26th May 2012), Zencat (27th May 2012)

29. Link to Post #55
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    In March of this year, for the first time, I went out and initiated Contact.
    Since it was my first time attempting it, I was completely blown away at having succeeded.
    Since then, I have tried 2 more times, but there were no visible results.
    I will continue working on it, and I am sure I will succeed again, but I'm not completely sure what I'm doing yet, so I am grateful for this thread.
    Why not take a digital camera with you when doing this and snap away!

That's the best way to get results.

What I do is not to look through the camera, but point the camera to where you 'Feel' that something is looking back at you.
    The results are often amazing!

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rosco1 For This Post:

Holly Lindin (2nd July 2012), mojo (27th May 2012), NancyV (27th May 2012), Zencat (27th May 2012)

31. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

Rosco1, GREAT pictures!!!!
    Last edited by Sidney; 20th March 2013 at 22:29.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Holly Lindin (2nd July 2012), mojo (27th May 2012), NancyV (27th May 2012), Rosco1 (27th May 2012)

33. Link to Post #57
    United States Avalon Member Doctor's Avatar
    Thanks

I will be trying this tomorrow. I am in the heart of Los Angeles so we'll see how far I get, but I will still try.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Doctor For This Post:

Holly Lindin (2nd July 2012), mojo (27th May 2012), NancyV (27th May 2012), Rosco1 (27th May 2012)

35. Link to Post #58
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by starchild111 (here)
    Rosco1, GREAT pictures!!!! And you are right, the telepathy is easy. I have been doing it for years now, and now I usually say"hi guys, are any of my time traveling friends in the neighborhood?? Its me (my real name) from earth, I would love to see your beautiful light fly over for a hello." Any usually within seconds up to half a minute, sure enough their lights go by, with a friendly flash, and I always acknowledge my appreciation and tell them how much I love them. That said, once in a while, I get no response at all. But thats ok, Im sure they are out there many times when I am not. It really is a delightful experience every time.

BTW, when taking pics, what settings do you use. Night vision, or a flash, or a variety??
    Like you I also say my name at the very beginning of Telepathy.

I have a 10 megapixel camera and always leave the settings on; AV - In this mode, images are captured with the priority given to aperture.
    The shutter speed is automatically set according to the apperture.
    The apperture will effect the depth-of-field of the picture.

The flash of the camera goes off twice in this mode.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rosco1 For This Post:

Holly Lindin (2nd July 2012), mojo (27th May 2012), NancyV (27th May 2012), Sidney (27th May 2012)

37. Link to Post #59
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,604 times in 20,701 posts

It's the telepathic and energetic connection I'm interested in at this point.
    Perhaps a camera will come later.
    Each breath a gift...

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Holly Lindin (2nd July 2012), mojo (27th May 2012), NancyV (27th May 2012), Rosco1 (27th May 2012), Sidney (30th May 2012), Zencat (27th May 2012)

39. Link to Post #60
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,067 times in 989 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    It's the telepathic and energetic connection I'm interested in at this point.
    Perhaps a camera will come later.
    When I've called in UFO's or Orbs or whatever happens to appear I never think of having a camera. I've also never thought of saying my name since the name of this particular body always seems rather limiting when I get in an expanded aware state and doesn't seem to me to accurately describe who I really am, but I can see that saying your name could also be respectful from an earth human perspective. I think almost anyone with a strong intention would be able to call UFO's to appear or come down near to them. I see no reason why they would respond to my calls and not anyone else. I guess it's just a matter of knowing you can do it and it will happen.

Very nice photos, Rosco. Thanks for sharing!
    Alpha Mike Foxtrot

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

Eram (27th May 2012), Holly Lindin (2nd July 2012), Rosco1 (31st May 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast