+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: Called down this UFO via Telepathy

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,544 times in 2,615 posts

Default Re: Called down this UFO via Telepathy

I have a friend who has been calling ships since he was about 12 years old. He's in his fifties now. I would say that it has not made for an easy life for him but certainly interesting and full of intrigue.

I met him when at one point in my life where I had become overwhelmed with the notion that I was to finally have my encounter with ships.. the result of a knowing since my childhood. The impluse so moved me that it was largely behind my move from Kansas City to Santa Fe driven on by the sense that this is where I needed to be even though I knew not what exactly what I was headed for. The overwhelming feeling felt almost like an insanity upon me. It was in most of my thought most of the day for the weeks that it took to accomplish the move. . After arriving in Santa Fe I met him in about my third week there. Within two weeks he took me out to see the ships... twice I went with him to see the ships, and on the second excursion many other people went with us.

It changed my life.

It certainly is a gift what you have, Rosco1. But please be sure that you rule the gift and the gift does not rule you. It can be dangerous, not just with what you might encounter with ships but with the government and PTB also. I guess it would depend on what level you are moved to take all of this. This, my friend has learned first hand. There is no doubt that records are kept on him and many times he has been trailed by black helicopters and men in black so to speak... and it certainly, over the years has lead to a degree of paranoia for him even though he works hard to stay focused in the light with meditation, breathing exercises and a diet that would put all of us here to shame. Its difficult knowing that you are watched much of the time and that your lifes work and ambition is a threat to others.

Aside from calling ships he has put much effort in taking people to see them. Like you he can just think about them for them to come... but there are times when they do not come. He also sees signs in the sky that they make to him when they are about to appear and are willing to appear. I have seen this sign once when I was with him. I actually saw it first and grabbed him to look. It was what he calls a stralim flare and it appeared like a large zigzag of light across the sky much like a thunder bolt but without sound. When I had asked him to take me to see ships he insisted on an interview first so he came to my house to talk. He said that when he left and was reaching the street from my courtyard he saw one directly over my house and that indicated to him that yes, he was to take me to see them.

So there are many things that can and do happen. It will depend on how you focus your energy and attention and what you desire to call in. Always be clear on your intent at the very least.

My friend assured me that the majority of ships he encounters carry the spiritual vibration of light not dark. Some of them he calls merkaba and they look exactly like what is seen in the drawings in the book The Keys of Enoch, as least the ones that I saw did. Other ships he has seen were large, very very large... more than a mile across. He has seen many in a wide variety of shapes and sizes.

I haven't seen ships in a very long time now. It, I think does not serve a purpose to me at this time. One of the main purposes of seeing ships is to promote a quickening, an awakening of the mind and if they be ships of light, also a wakening of higher consicousness. It certainly can blow all your constructs about reality if you allow yourself to look and see and to comprehend what you are seeing.
    Last edited by Arrowwind; 27th May 2012 at 19:28. Reason: spelling

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th January 2024), conk (29th May 2012), Holly Lindin (2nd July 2012), mojo (29th May 2012), NancyV (28th May 2012), Rosco1 (29th May 2012), Sidney (30th May 2012)

3. Link to Post #62
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,323 times in 192 posts

Hi Arrowwind,

The encounters have been with me all of my life.
    There are bad ones out there and you get to know from your 'instincts or gut feelings' not to go out when they are around.
    As for PTB, my phone is bugged and regularly have helicopters coming in Very low to intimidate me, but I will never give into their intimidation tactics!

My intent is always clear who I wish to call in.
    It's great to hear from others who are able to 'call them' in too!
    I am more than happy for anyone locally or otherwise in coming out for a 'sky-watch'.

Rosco

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rosco1 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th January 2024), fopa (29th May 2012), Holly Lindin (2nd July 2012), JRS (31st May 2012), mojo (29th May 2012), RMorgan (29th May 2012), Sidney (30th May 2012)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rosco1 (here)
    Hi Arrowwind,

I am more than happy for anyone locally or otherwise in coming out for a 'sky-watch'.

Rosco
    Next time i am down that way i may well take you up on that offer.
    --
    "One only has to create one's own joy with the people one loves. In the context of this, little else matters." - Bill Ryan

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fopa For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th January 2024), Rosco1 (31st May 2012)

7. Link to Post #64
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

Hi Rosco,
    Gorgeous day you took the photo. Start of summer. I don't doubt any ones ability to connect with ET's or whatever else folk want to call them, as it is simply intent, but it needs to be careful intent of course, and I have not seen your you tube channel, but I think that this might be a Wood White Butterfly or similar. That type of butterfly has a very weak looking flight. Maybe that is why it is not blurred. White moths with a rapid wing flutter, are also notorious for being mistaken for Rods. The slow shutter speed of some cameras make the rapid beating of a moths wings look like a rod.
    Last edited by findingneo; 11th August 2017 at 00:05.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th January 2024), mojo (11th August 2017), Rosco1 (22nd July 2018)

9. Link to Post #65
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Just had a massive triangular UFO (possibly TR3B) fly overhead after doing telepathy.

This was at Horton Heath, Wimborne, Dorset BH21 7JN

It was at 5.06am this morning.
    about 5am doing telepathy a UFO flashed at me, then went on its way.

Then this massive UFO came over 6 minutes afterwards.
    As I said it was triangular, but the pointed end was behind.

The two corners at the front had really big lights on and the right hand side signalled to me.
    At the rear, it was weird, because it looked like a small cloud (or dense vapour/exhaust) was keeping up the slow speed it went with.

I did have my camera phone with me, but I was too struck with awe to take video footage of it.
    Kicking myself over that!!!

Will be here for the next twelve days camping so hopefully catch something as spectacular as this.
    I am hoping other people have sighted this too.
    Last edited by Rosco1; 5th September 2022 at 12:32.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Rosco1 For This Post:

Agape (5th September 2022), Bill Ryan (14th January 2024), Bluegreen (6th September 2022), Chip (5th September 2022), Harmony (5th September 2022), Johnnycomelately (5th September 2022), Sue (Ayt) (5th September 2022), TomKat (5th September 2022), Vangelo (5th September 2022)

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Rosco1 (here)
    Just had a massive triangular UFO (possibly TR3B) fly overhead after doing telepathy.

This was at Horton Heath, Wimborne, Dorset BH21 7JN

It was at 5.06am this morning.
    about 5am doing telepathy a UFO flashed at me, then went on its way.

Then this massive UFO came over 6 minutes afterwards.
    As I said it was triangular, but the pointed end was behind.

The two corners at the front had really big lights on and the right hand side signalled to me.
    At the rear, it was weird, because it looked like a small cloud (or dense vapour/exhaust) was keeping up the slow speed it went with.

I did have my camera phone with me, but I was too struck with awe to take video footage of it.
    Kicking myself over that!!!

Will be here for the next twelve days camping so hopefully catch something as spectacular as this.
    I am hoping other people have sighted this too.
    excellent testimony. I had a similar experience with a triangle UFO

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th January 2024), Bluegreen (6th September 2022), Harmony (5th September 2022), Johnnycomelately (5th September 2022), pabranno (28th February 2024), Rosco1 (5th September 2022), Sue (Ayt) (5th September 2022)

13. Link to Post #67
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Well, I just had an interesting sighting of ten UFOs circling above my caravan (near Corfe Castle, Dorset, England).

I was out finishing putting the frost cover on my car windscreen {6.30pm - Then the ufos started to hover and then coming in low above my caravan.
    Never have I seen these types of craft.

It was like large balls of see through clouds (I cannot describe it any better than this) swirling in figure of eights.
    I did record it on my mobile phone, but on playback it was just a black screen! (no infra red).

Hopefully might get a repeat performance later on tonight (just got out my infra red camcorder now ready and waiting).

Normally with ufo sightings I feel safe, but this time I was not so sure (didn't want to be abducted, lol)
    I just hung around by my door to caravan.
    It lasted about ten minutes

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Rosco1 For This Post:

Alan (14th January 2024), Bald (15th January 2024), Bill Ryan (14th January 2024), Harmony (28th February 2024), meat suit (15th January 2024), NancyV (28th February 2024), pabranno (28th February 2024), Seeclearly (14th January 2024), Vangelo (14th January 2024), Yoda (27th February 2024)

15. Link to Post #68
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Well its now happened for the second time!
    I was abducted from my bed four nights ago.

Just got into bed and turned all lights out.

Next moment I am in a craft of some sort with bright lighting all around and a bed angled at approximately forty five degrees with a male in his thirties lying upon it.
    He was fully aware of the situation he was in.

His skin was missing from his left leg and thigh with no blood present.
    He said to me he was to be eaten alive.

Next minute I was back in bed and saw four bright white circular lights in the shape of an oblong. Each light was in each corner of it.

Then the lights went out, and I turned on my own lights and stayed up for a couple more hours to digest all of this.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rosco1 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th February 2024), Harmony (28th February 2024), NancyV (28th February 2024), Patient (27th February 2024), Sue (Ayt) (27th February 2024), Yoda (27th February 2024)

17. Link to Post #69
    United States Avalon Member pabranno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,749 times in 320 posts

Rosco 1,
    That sounds like a pretty traumatic encounter. Can you share any effects this experience had on you? Any thoughts?

Than you,
    Pamela

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pabranno For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th February 2024), Harmony (28th February 2024), Sue (Ayt) (28th February 2024), Yoda (28th February 2024)

19. Link to Post #70
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pabranno (here)
    Rosco 1,
    That sounds like a pretty traumatic encounter. Can you share any effects this experience had on you? Any thoughts?

Than you,
    Pamela

Hi Pamela,

I presume the encounter I had was to put me in fear.
    The only effects on me was a feeling of 'that's weird'.

It should be interesting the next time I go out and do Telepathy....but that is on hold at the moment due to bad weather.

The first abduction was January 13th 2012 and I as angry all morning after it happened, but then it dawned on me why I was angry, and some memories came back, but the remainder is wiped from my memory.

Just hope there is not another abduction.

My only conclusion is that I am supposed to remember why I was abducted, but I can't.

Perhaps its a warning to stop doing the telepathy!

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rosco1 For This Post:

NancyV (28th February 2024), pabranno (28th February 2024), Sue (Ayt) (28th February 2024), Yoda (28th February 2024)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4