+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Is the moon at a different angle?

1. Link to Post #21
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Default Re: Is the moon at a different angle?

The moon looked like it had more blemishes on it and it was also more oval, maybe im going mad lol

2. Link to Post #22
    Language
    Poor english
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,972 times in 737 posts

It looks as though it has turned, I dont have a telescope "yet" and cant find my binocliers so cant give more details. It looks to me like it has rotated more to the left..
    Love. peace and Blessings to you all.

3. Link to Post #23
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I gave it a look around a month ago, between snows.Through my spotting scope, wich isnt amazeing but if i remember correctly it is still 20x to 60x variable zoom.

The biggest thing i noticed were how strange the craters and mountains looked around the edges..I could see all the detail vividly, but all the way around the diameter it seemed like a round ball with a picture printed on it.Could only see the changes in elevation in the body of the moon but not the edges.
    Last edited by xm15e2; 21st January 2011 at 22:44. Reason: lack of info

4. The Following User Says Thank You to xm15e2 For This Post:

Gone002 (21st January 2011)

5. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

The moon has been behaving oddly for a couple of years. For a period of a few weeks it wouldn't be in its proper expected phase, (I began really noticing it after the June 07 lunar eclipse) Then it would go back to normal. Just a few weeks ago I went to go check on the moon and expected it to be at highest point for the night and it was gone entirely. I have been watching the moon for a very long time so while I am inclined to think I'm going crazy too many other people are noticing this too. I watch the moon (and sun) rise and set according to landmarks on my property. Due to the seasonal drift the rise and set will move a few degrees back and forth depending on the season but this is just too too out of sync.

QUOTE=yiolas;35998]The same thing has been bothering me for a while now. One night the moon is in the east and sets in the south. Then the other night it's way out in the west and some nights I can't even see it at all !! I do not recall in the past the moon being all over the place. Does any know of a site that can tell where the moon should be on any given evening ?

Ammit, your right about the moon tonight. I was at an evening wedding outside and the moon was high and due south. By the time I was driving home though it was way low just above the horizon due west.[/QUOTE]

6. Link to Post #25
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

maybe with the reduction of the magnetics on earth what prevents it from rotating (the moon) has reduced effect

¤=[Post Update]=¤

and also affects its stable orbit

7. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Or possibly as we become a bit more into our own we are finally able to observe something that has been happening all along.....?

8. Link to Post #27
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

perhaps they are releasing the quarantine round earth????? Is that what the rocket today went up for--------to stop them???

9. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member BonaDea444's Avatar
    Thanks

Very interesting observations and thought processes going on in this thread. I'm in the U.S. and will definitely keep my eyes attuned to the flux of the moon and post here if I notice any high strangeness. It's currently cloudy and snowing here and the moon is a waning gibbous in Scorpio.
    "In my highest states I've had the insight that this life is the most limited form of existence we'll know. You can't be deader than this." Terence McKenna

10. Link to Post #29
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,298 times in 1,185 posts

Quote Posted by yiolas (here)
    The same thing has been bothering me for a while now. One night the moon is in the east and sets in the south. Then the other night it's way out in the west and some nights I can't even see it at all !! I do not recall in the past the moon being all over the place. Does any know of a site that can tell where the moon should be on any given evening ?
    Already the Moon does not rise at the same time of the day and the Moon will follow a trajectory with the Sileil throughout the year. In relation to where I live, I notice at the time of the Full Moon, the Moon rises in the same place. I have to wait until late in the evening to hope to see the Moon facing the balcony, otherwise the Moon is on the other side and to see it, I would have to get out of the house.

https://www.ccel.org/c/charles/otpse...ch/ENOCH_3.HTM
    What I found in English, if you are interested
    https://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/boe/boe081.htm

I had already spoken about this excerpt on the luminaries in the book of Enoch, on the Avalon forum

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2