+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Chichen Itza pyramid emits beam of light

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member cloud9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,796 times in 663 posts

Default Re: Chichen Itza pyramid emits beam of light

On Fredkc, I don't know what you are talking about, we are not comunicating in Spanish or Portuges, just a few sentences Miguel sent me to help me to paste a picture, it was in portuguese and I didn't understand either, lol

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,977 times in 2,208 posts

Quote Posted by Majorion (here)
    It is also a bit nonsensical, I mean supposedly this pyramid shoots some laser beam in the fraction of a second, and only at that fraction were it captured on camera unbeknownst to everyone and even the people photographing?
    It may have just been there for a fraction of a second...or if it was invisible to the naked eye..
    it may have been there longer...a few seconds or a couple of seconds.

Were other people taking photos at exactly the same time? We don't know. We can only say that
    no-one else has come forward with a similar photo. And if the photo was the last of the three..then the timing is reasonably open-ended...although as no-one else has come forward with
    a similar pic it was either there for a split second or a bit longer...

Quote okay so how is this beam of light emitted exactly, is someone suggesting there is an energy source behind this, or a fractionally synchronized reflective effect, or even something else?

Well...I don't suppose anyone knows. For example, is it going UP or coming DOWN?

Quote Here is what we do know - EXIF data *can* be manipulated: http://dptnt.com/2007/07/view-and-ma...f-your-photos/
    The EXIF data was the back up 'evidence' I believe...Cloud9 said, that the video said that the photo was examined by experts? As it has been a whole YEAR since it was taken you would have thought that SOMEONE would have come along and put this one to bed...if they could.

Quote I don't think every single thing presented by Maussan over the years has been a hoax, he otherwise serves as a popular medium and a few times there probably were genuine presentations, but there also have been enough red flags. The minute I saw 2012 in the video it pretty much summed up the possible agenda here, much like when you investigate a crime and determine the motive. Not really saying this a crime in so much it being sensationalistic but nevertheless we should always investigate things as *seriously* as we would a crime.
    Indeed we should, with the means that we have.

Creating a deliberate hoax...IS a crime of sorts...not saying this is one. In fact the 'evidence'....is pointing more in the direction of it being genuine...unexplained...but genuine. (IMO)

Which is pretty mind-blowing.

3. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Quote Posted by cloud9 (here)
    The wife says they saw the picture with the beam of light immediately and then the husband says there was some native maya people praying there and he showed the picture to them, they asked him not to show it but he didn't obey because he started showing the picture to whoever was willing to see it, he saw a person who he had seen on tv before but he didn't remember his name and decided to show the picture to him too.
    This is a curious bit of the story...that the Mayan people there who were praying didn't want
    him to show the picture! You would have thought that they would have been excited and
    even, maybe, claim to have been the reason for the 'light beam'....powerful prayers and all that.

Quote Then Maussan explains why he thinks the picture is authentic and asks Franco what he thought when he saw the picture. Franco says he was very surprised by the picture and immediately he showed the picture to the guide who said: Wow, this one is a keeper, there are just a few of them but they do exist.
    I wonder what he meant by that? That the photo was worth keeping? Or that the the ancient
    monument was one of 'few' that KEPT something?

There appears to be a storm going on when the pic was taken...at least there looks like
    lightening to the left of the picture.

Pure speculation...just an idea...but what if a bolt of lightening was hitting the structure...but the propertie of the building and maybe it's position (19.5 North)..meant that the electrical energy was
    transformed into the beam? Energy that could be harnessed and kept...???

4. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)
    The EXIF data was the back up 'evidence' I believe...Cloud9 said, that the video said that the photo was examined by experts? As it has been a whole YEAR since it was taken you would have thought that SOMEONE would have come along and put this one to bed...if they could.
    No one wants this to turn out real more than myself.

Although the thing about Maussan et al; is they won't allow you to analyze the original for yourself and instead say during the course of a video that they already have experts who analyzed it (routine). And in that case its very difficult to get independent analysis done, so why keep the original to themselves? just let it out, put it on any website, or embed a link to one of the hundreds of free image uploading sites would be appropriate (and easy). They can have a video circling round the web but the picture itself is missing? on top of that these experts could be biased.

The fact no one has come along to debunk the picture does not lend credence to it being genuine, in fact the lack of tangible evidence is probably the reason - there simply has been no evidence available to *all* researchers and *experts* for their own analysis - and therefore no one can say for sure either way. So long as the one significant piece of the puzzle is missing (or being withheld deliberately) we are lacking a definitive answer.

5. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Majorion (here)
    No one wants this to turn out real more than myself.

Although the thing about Maussan et al; is they won't allow you to analyze the original for yourself and instead say during the course of a video that they already have experts who analyzed it (routine). And in that case its very difficult to get independent analysis done, so why keep the original to themselves? just let it out, put it on any website, or embed a link to one of the hundreds of free image uploading sites would be appropriate (and easy). They can have a video circling round the web but the picture itself is missing? on top of that these experts could be biased.
    I must admit that you do have a point. And I wonder why they don't do that?

Jaime Maussan comes in for a lot of stick..perhaps he is worried that numerous people who are
    biased AGAINST it being genuine would get up to all sorts of tricks...muddy the waters for
    everyone...??. just trying to figure out why.

Quote The fact no one has come along to debunk the picture does not lend credence to it being genuine, in fact the lack of tangible evidence is probably the reason - there simply has been no evidence available to *all* researchers and *experts* for their own analysis - and therefore no one can say for sure either way. So long as the one significant piece of the puzzle is missing (or being withheld deliberately) we are lacking a definitive answer.
    There's always something....eh? Something that prevents a 100% acceptance. Even though I am more inclined at the moment to think it's genuine rather than an out and out hoax...involving numerous people.....I can't say I'm 100% certain + accepting.

IF it's a hoax then Jaime Maussan himself is in the dock....and the question has to be asked...
    is he on someone's payroll?

The next question would be...why would someone be paid to promote stuff like this?

Oh I don't know. I'm still hopeful at the moment....but it's good to be watchful about being
    conned.

6. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Majorion,
    First of all I want to clarify I'm not taking sides here, I don't know Maussan personally, I've seen him through the years on tv, no more than that.

I know that some times journalist in their desire for being the first ones telling the world about some event, could say things without enough confirmation or even exaggerate some facts but here is what I think about this event:

The family on vacation is from El Salvador; I know American people don't see any difference between latinos from different countries but we do.

Salvadorians in the States are usually from the country not from the cities and they don't have much education, they were and still are allowed to come to the States because of the war that was promoted by the States years ago, this war made El Salvador a very poor nation, to "compensate" for it, a temporal solution was found which is called TPS, that means certain amount of salvadorians can come and work here and they do it legally, they do NOT own a Resident or Green Card but they are given a social security number so they can work and pay taxes.

Now, Salvadorians born in their country usually don't have access to much education, just 2nd generation or children born here would; this couple appears to me as being first generation and I could bet on it, I know a lot of Salvadorians and I can distinguish their accent when talking.

Another important point here is that most Salvadorians first generation never learn to speak English or just enough to communicate because many times they don't even know how to read and write in Spanish.
    I don't know what the situation is for this couple, they are young but I'm not sure they were born or came here as children because of their accent. Second generation usually loose their accent and don't speak much Spanish, mostly English.

I don't think the couple have the knowledge (technical or just about history and other subjects) to create a hoax.
    I can be wrong but that's what I can see.

The mention of 2012 in the show it's very similar as what George Noory does al the time, during the breaks or whatever, as so many things are related to the subject and that's a tv show that presents this kind of information, they never said the picture is related to that date.

Nobody has said in the show that it is a laser beam, they say it's a beam of light.

Many people have taken pictures and captured something they didn't know about and see it days or weeks later. This couple were taking a look to see if the pyramid was in its entirety in the picture, that's why they took 3 pictures saw it immediately.

They mention the maya people praying just as I related the story, the mayas were there and when the picture was shown to them, their reaction was like: please don't tell (I'm sure they want to protect their world, so many people are going there to investigate and asking questions).

The comment about this one is a keeper refers to: Keep this picture, there are just a few of them but this one is a good one. What the guide is saying is that he has seen other pictures like that one but they are not too many. So can we assume this is not the first time the beam of light has been captured on picture?

Perhaps not everybody has the "nudge" to know this could be something very important and think is just something rare but no more than that, they didn't think it was worth looking for witnesses or taking the picture to somebody famous with influence and knowledge about it.

About the data manipulation, I would say the same, I don't think this couple would do it but that's just my personal opinion based on my experience.

7. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

How do you know Maussan or the producer won't allow the picture to be analyzed?

You sound as if you already tried to get information from them and they don't share what they got.
    Please extend on this, what do you know about it? Have you asked to them for "evidence" other than what the video says? How do you know the piece is being withheld or missing?

jaybee says that it's been a year since the picture was taken and nobody has debunked nor confirmed it.
    Well, all I got to say is that we don't know, and yes, it could be one of those cases that nobody takes seriously but what intrigues me is that the guide said this is not the first time a picture like that has been taken.

8. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

How do you know Maussan or the producer won't allow the picture to be analyzed?

You sound as if you already tried to get information from them and they don't share what they got.
    Please extend on this, what do you know about it? Have you asked to them for "evidence" other than what the video says? How do you know the piece is being withheld or missing?
    In this instance I did not ask, and why would anyone even need to, the original file should be readily available when someone is trying to make a case on it such as Maussan. However it does seem that others have been searching for the HiRES original and here is the feedback:

Quote READ IMPORTANT UPDATE: Ok guys, it seems this video is bothering some people. The photos made in front of the Kukulkan pyramid where appears a beam of light, were supposedly taken by a guy named Héctor Siliezar and his wife Glenda Hernández, a couple that, according to Jaime Maussan, lives in California, USA. Assuming that Massimo Fratini just analyzed the images in his computer, is still strange the fact that the hi-res photos ARE NOT available to public on internet. It seems that Jaime Maussan is totally manipulating the information about this case. IMO, an event with such importance should be open to world wide investigation. I’m still asking WHERE ARE THE HI-RES PHOTOS that could corroborate the authenticity of this “light beam”??? Just for this record, I researched for the Siliezar family in California and I couldn’t find absolutely nothing about Hector Siliezar either Glenda Hernandez. If these images are authentic, I invite this couple to put the photos AVAILABLE on internet to allow further investigations. www.abovetopsecret.com translate.google.com forgetomori.com 20°40’58.37”N, 88°34’07.42”W
    http://ufo-tv.com/chichen-itza-pyramid-light-beam-hoax

To answer your question cloud9, I am rather accustomed to Maussan withholding key pieces of evidence from independent analysis, so naturally my impression is never a good one. And for the record I am not American; nevertheless appreciate the insights regarding subtle cultural differences, I also sensed the family behind this photograph were genuine and weren't trying to hoax anyone, but ultimately without the end-product to examine we are always back to square one, in this case feelings are irrelevant. Nobody should be withholding this picture or any other(period) and if it is available then I'd certainly like to see it. So, do you have a link? if not then there is not much left to discuss.

9. Link to Post #29
    Romania Deactivated
    Thanks

cloud thank you for your well balanced posts.

10. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 328 posts

That isnt the only picture like that guys,its not the first there are only a handful of em that are the real deal to this day,the guy who took the picture was just fortunate to capture it at the exact moment of the phenomena thats all.That just goes to shows us we know nothing,with all our tech to this day,good luck moving 180 ton blocks of stone with our current equipment also.We forgot so much about our wonderful long lost past that we became arrogant enough to not consider certain things and always automatically set em aside when the ideas come to our minds heh.
    Last edited by Arpheus; 20th July 2010 at 03:43. Reason: mispells

11. Link to Post #31
    Portugal Avalon Member
    Thanks

On Fredkc, I don't know what you are talking about, we are not comunicating in Spanish or Portuges, just a few sentences Miguel sent me to help me to paste a picture, it was in portuguese and I didn't understand either, lol
    What ?? LOL

You did not? ok i wasnt clear perhaps.. anyway i dont know your "computer level"...

now replying to the Fredkc post:

Well fredkc dont be sad..
    Spanish and Portuguese are very similar, pronounce its however different.
    But i can give you the same example, BRITISH English and American English.. its exactly the analogy to do when you hear for Portuguese and Spanish..

i Do understand USA and UK , only pronunciation is different.. and i can speak like British and American English at the same time.. as i can speak Portuguese from Portugal and Portuguese from Brazil, and Spanish too.
    I also can simulate German though i dont understand nothing. ehe

But i must say English its a very easy language indeed... very simplified, the verbs are almost the same etc.. no hard rules..

And for exampled what you wrote was spanish, not portuguese though. But i got it anyway.

Cloud he wasn't (i think) upset on us. On thing i dont understand on english is why you use this term " e.g" to refer an example.. would't it be "ex.: .." ?
    Last edited by MiguelQ; 20th July 2010 at 01:46.

12. Link to Post #32
    Romania Deactivated
    Thanks

e.g. is an abbreviation that means "for example". It is used before a noun, or to introduce another sentence.
    Last edited by Kra; 20th July 2010 at 01:46.

13. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Kra, thank you for your nice comment.

I just want to say one more time that I'm not defending Maussan or the picture, I went to ATS (Avalon is the only forum I visit, sorry I don't have much computer time) and read the comments.

My opinion is that most of the time we tend to look at everything in a very rational way, we need or want proof of everything, show me the proof.... do we have proof ETs exist? Do we have proof UFOs exist? No, however we discuss them as if they exist because for all of us here, they DO exist, we don't have any proof but we believe.

Usually, people who engage in mathematics, computers, technology, etc., tend to be very rational, Majorion says that without the end-product to examine we are back to square one and feelings are irrelevant. Really? How many threads we've had about feelings? Love, compassion, etc.? For somebody interested in all the topics we touch here, saying that feelings are irrelevant is... out of place.

Well, It was never my intention to prove anything, I don't have any proof. What I have is a huge feeling (here it goes again) that we are not looking what we need to look.
    What if these pyramids around the world have been doing their job all the time and still today as so many experts have said, as communicators, energetic places, for contact with other planets, starts, dimensions etc., and because we haven't found out the how, so far it's just theory.

What if... this has been happening all along, never seen by human eyes before, it's so quick that the naked eye doesn't perceive it but it's there. Or perhaps the great awakening we are waiting is real and this is part of it.

So many things intrigue me about this case. Just the fact that the guide said there were more pictures like this one, somebody who is not trying to make money with a comment like this, he wasn't on tv or anything, just a sincere comment when he was asked his opinion, the maya people praying too.

What if we can be less rational and just accept that it's possible. If we can think many dimensions (which we can't see) are possible, all of them full of life and beings like us living their lives there, why is so hard to think something like this pyramid, mysterious as all of them, is doing what it is supposed to do?

I don't believe in everything I see or read, but some things really make me wonder what if.... I don't need proof God exists, I know He/She does.

Anyway, again I don't have a link, I don't have any proof, I just have a feeling it can be true. Just because of the people who took the picture...

And remember, you have to believe it to see it, not the other way around.
    Last edited by cloud9; 20th July 2010 at 02:14.

14. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Miguel, I'm still learning English after 10 years, I do read and write very well (Do I?), I understand almost 100% but I don't have a good pronunciation... people understand me but I still feel silly and not good enough after all this time, it is the way it is.

15. Link to Post #35
    Portugal Avalon Member
    Thanks

Cloud for me your perfect on english. I mean i would't have noticed , what is your nationality i think i lost some thing on my memory :S
    pronunciation its something different.. maybe you get a bit stressed or nervous when you put it to action, but .. movies are the best thing, and music too!

16. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Thank you Miguel you are very sweet. I communicate very well, however I wish I was better at speaking. But all is well.

17. Link to Post #37
    Portugal Avalon Member
    Thanks

but what is your !from!

18. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Several years ago, before they stopped people from climbing the pyramid, My Wife and I went there and climbed the pyramid (Pictures if asked for). I managed to put a crystal into a crack in the stone in the inside of the building at the top. Maybe this was MY light? I also have one in the Nile, Grand Canyon, Zion National Park, Sedona, and every Spiritual site we visited. I would love to feel the results.

19. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

I'm from Colombia South America

20. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,310 times in 322 posts

Gridkeeper's video shows an example of an energy wave in the background.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast