Thread: Chichen Itza pyramid emits beam of light

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,659 times in 20,709 posts

Default Re: Chichen Itza pyramid emits beam of light

New information about this event at this link, with data from an expert who did an analysis of the photo to see if it had been faked. It says a UFO was also found in the photo.
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...=1564565999287

Also, a crop circle appeared on the same day the photo was taken, of a pyramid shape within circles with something coming out of the top.

2. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,032 times in 2,211 posts

Thanks for sharing, onawah... I loved those enhanced pics at the end. Would be good to see picture of the crop circle, eh....

The 'blob' was interesting, too... Wonder if it's all got something to do with orgone energy?

3. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

Just tried to find the crop circle.... (google not time-travel ). where was it? Near Chichen Itza?

This one 'appeared' in Wiltshire that day...

https://youtube.com/watch?v=SXVHkO5z6kk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

mahalall (19th January 2012)

5. Link to Post #44
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)
    Thanks for sharing, onawah... I loved those enhanced pics at the end. Would be good to see picture of the crop circle, eh....

The 'blob' was interesting, too... Wonder if it's all got something to do with orgone energy?
    From the link I posted:

Two crop formations appeared in Wiltshire... One on the same day as this incident with a Mayan glyph; and two days prior a formation with tetrahedral geometry, or basically a pyramid with the depiction of something being emitted from it's apex!! video link here to both formations...
    Crop Circles 2009 July Latest
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=EMHqKTQtSDE "

6. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

Thanks...I missed that....

7. Link to Post #46
    Portugal Avalon Member
    Thanks

video not available at facebook

8. Link to Post #47
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by MiguelQ (here)
    video not available at facebook
    I just tried the link I posted and the video worked fine for me
    Here it is again:
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...=1564565999287

9. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

I got it ok when I was logged in...but I've logged out, and now I'm just getting the sign-up page...

10. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Charge differentials may hold the key to this one. Not saying all else is incorrect and only one point explains all..but that a major clue as to a major potential component of the emission from the pyramid has been missed. (unless anyone else noted and spoke on this, I have not checked since the thread emerged, so I have no familiarity with the intervening 4 pages)

When I first saw this photo, I was not a member of the forum, but I did note the lightning strike in the background of the photo.

Now, when lightning strikes there is a massive shift in the "atmospheric-to-ground" charge potential-differential. For the entire surrounding area. Millions of volts of charge are pulsed all at once, in a giant circle that surrounds the area where the arc of electricity is formed. That is what you hear on the AM radio, is this pulse of charge-change taking place. Like someone opening a pressurized door at the end of a big room, you feel the 'pop' of the change, no matter what part of the room you are in. It affects the entire room, in a pulse.

I've been close enough to bolts of lightening to have it dance cross the ground from puddle to puddle, right in front of me. At the same time, in the same location, we were selling CB radios. Now, when CB's are at a 'ground station' and a storm comes up like that, we had to disconnect the CB from the antenna, to preserve the amplifier circuitry from being blown apart by any nearby lighting strikes...as those would pulse the ground and the antenna at the same time, and thus produce a spark and blow up the CB radio. When lightening storms were approaching, we would disconnect those antennas and then let the wire for the antenna sit on the wall, where it could swing freely. When lightening struck nearby, even as far as a few miles away, the end of the antenna wire would spark on the painted cement wall..and the wire would jump and sway across the wall, like a pendulum.

So you get this lightning strike that activates one of the aspects and capacities of the pyramid. It looks like it was darned well built when you look at the symmetry of the shaft of energy.

If you follow the 'electric universe' theory, then everything in the universe, on and in all of it's levels... is comprised of or having some aspect of 'charge differential', or 'polarized charge differential'. Gravity, for example, is a "polarized, oriented, charge-differential-gradient". This pyramid can be some sort of real and original version of what some might call a Reich cloud buster, or one of those hand made pyramids with all kinds of metals and flakes in them that most people do not understand or do not believe they work -at all. For example, the desertification of the Northern aspects of Africa might actually be due, in large part, to the presence of the pyramid complex.

And so on.

Sure, that might explain one aspect of one part of the origin of the shaft of energy or light (whatever it may be), but explains precious little else. Every other aspect of the energy shaft is excruciatingly anomalous, so all this does is potentially mark the 'trigger point' for the energetic release, but nothing more.
    Last edited by Carmody; 22nd August 2010 at 20:50.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

11. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Nice post Carmody.....thanks for that....I surpose that without a national-grid like we've got......harnassing lightening in some way...(pyramid-type structures?)
    would have been a phenomenal source of electricity for the people of that time...if it could be 'caught' and used/dispersed in some way?

Have you any thoughts on the fact that Chichen Itza is on the energy-upwelling point re. proposed Hyperdimensional Physics?

Ie....approx. 20 degrees north?

What you said about the pyramids and the dessert? When I saw the little blob in the picture (on the facebook link) it
    crossed my mind that it might have been a little cloud of DOR...Deadly Orgone Radiation.??? Not enough to worry about, though.
    Everything else about it looked healthy....the shaft of light.

I wonder if it's going up or down?

If this picture is 100% genuine....it is pure gold...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3