+ Reply to Thread
Page 210 of 235 FirstFirst 1 110 160 200 210 220 235 LastLast
Results 4,181 to 4,200 of 4698

Thread: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

1. Link to Post #4181
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,336 times in 1,770 posts

Default Re: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

On the transmission of the spike protein from vaccinated to unvaccinated
    and the spike protein producing an autoimmune attack

https://rumble.com/vg2s47-doctor-exp...ed-sheeps.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vdgly3
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 2nd May 2021 at 00:26. Reason: embedded the video

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Alecs (6th May 2021), atman (8th May 2021), Bill Ryan (2nd May 2021), ClearWater (2nd May 2021), Daughter of Time (17th May 2021), Gwin Ru (2nd May 2021), Hym (2nd May 2021), justntime2learn (5th May 2021), Peace in Oz (2nd May 2021), Reinhard (6th May 2021)

3. Link to Post #4182
    Thanks

Default Re: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

Quote Altiyan Childs Exposes Freemasonry

https://henrymakow.com/2021/05/altiy...d-hostage.html
    Quote Altiyan Childs-- Humanity is Held Hostage by a Satanic Cult (Freemasonry)

In a five-hour video, Australian rock star Altiyan Childs, 45, has broken his Masonic vows and risked his life to prove beyond any doubt that Freemasonry is Satanism, and Freemasons control the world. This is an essential reality check.

by Henry Makow PhD

I have been warning people about Freemasonry for twenty years but still am surprised to see my warnings thoroughly confirmed by Altiyan Childs.

Over an hour is dedicated to showing how practically all politicians and entertainers are Freemasons. They proudly declare their allegiance to Satan by making the classic Masonic signs of recognition: one-eyed covered; the hidden hand, the sign of Baphomet and the triangle hand sign.

Freemasonry is the instrument of the Cabalist Jewish central banking cartel. You literally must join to succeed in the public realm: politics, entertainment, business, religion, military, education, media. This secret network of opportunistic devil-worshippers & traitors is how they pull off the covid hoax and world depopulation, dispossession and slavery, i.e. UN Agenda 2030.

Frankly I am surprised this video is still available on YouTube, although it only has 5,000 views. If it is removed, it can also be seen here.

If you doubt that we are the playthings of psychopaths, I urge you to watch this video. Here are a few highlights:

- Freemasonry is a sex cult. It worships the sex act. The Masonic apron covers the genitals. It celebrates and seeks to normalize debauchery, sodomy, incest and bestiality. The Masonic emblem -- square and compass -- symbolizes the sex act. (So does the "Star of David.")

- Freemasonry and witchcraft are practically identical. Tom Brady is a Freemason. His wife is a witch. Hillary Clinton doubtlessly is a witch.

- In Masonic rituals, animals and children may be sacrificed and their blood consumed. Eight million children go missing worldwide annually. (3.19)

- Hitler, Stalin and Churchill were all Freemasons. The Dalai Lama, Alex Jones and David icke are Freemasons. (4.15)

- Masonic literature prophecies that "the whole world must be bathed in blood." (4.20)

-- The Noahide Laws, which have been resigned every year by US Presidents stipulate the Christ worship is blasphemy and blasphemers will be decapitated. A Freemason, Joseph Ignace Guillotin, (1738-1814) designed the guillotine. The perfume maker Chanel has actually produced a "smart guillotine."

-- All funeral homes are run by Freemasons.

-- They hate Jesus above all things because Jesus represents the truth they are trying to bury forever. Jesus is all-powerful and will defeat them.

Altiyan Childs had a conversion to Christianity after he narrowly escaped death in a car accident. People are going to say he is still a Freemason but what would they accomplish by totally exposing themselves? We will never have leaders if we keep stabbing them in the back. I believe he is sincere. We must rally behind this courageous defender or deserve a wretched fate.

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Alecs (6th May 2021), Anna70 (9th May 2021), atman (8th May 2021), Bill Ryan (5th May 2021), Bluegreen (7th May 2021), Deux Corbeaux (17th May 2021), Gwin Ru (5th May 2021), Hym (6th May 2021), jaybee (8th May 2021), justntime2learn (8th May 2021), mountain_jim (8th May 2021), Operator (5th May 2021), pabranno (6th May 2021), Reinhard (6th May 2021), sunflower (5th May 2021), TomKat (8th May 2021)

5. Link to Post #4183
    Thanks

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/c...mwt/mwt_39.htm
    https://www.sacred-texts.com/oto/aba/chap12.htm
    MAGICK WITHOUT TEARS
    By Aleister Crowley

Quote One last word on this subject. There is a Magical Operation of maximum importance: the Initiation of a New Aeon. When it becomes necessary to utter a Word, the whole Planet must be bathed in blood. Before man is ready to accept the Law of Thelema, the Great War must be fought. This Bloody Sacrifice is the critical point of the World-Ceremony of the Proclamation of Horus, the Crowned and Conquering Child, as Lord of the Aeon.*

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Alecs (7th May 2021), atman (8th May 2021), Bill Ryan (8th May 2021), Deux Corbeaux (9th May 2021), Gwin Ru (9th May 2021), justntime2learn (8th May 2021), mountain_jim (8th May 2021), Operator (8th May 2021), Reinhard (8th May 2021)

7. Link to Post #4184
    Thanks

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/PrJPbXc0HRK9

https://tapnewswire.com/2016/07/prof...o-see-fema-de/

Quote The Video Freemasonry Doesn’t Want You to See! FEMA Death Camp Executioners…
    A secret was left in the Gray State trailer. Were we warned in the trailer about who is behind martial law and FEMA Camps? David Crowley included a scene of a man who wears a white suit and stands next to a guillotine. He pulls the lever and executes a person at the guillotine. He wears an odd white apron with black trim. This apron has occult emblems on it: an all seeing eye and the Freemason compass. There are great similarities between he wears and what a Freemason wears.

Last edited by Houman; 8th May 2021 at 16:26.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Alecs (11th May 2021), atman (8th May 2021), Bill Ryan (8th May 2021), Gwin Ru (9th May 2021), Hym (8th May 2021), mountain_jim (8th May 2021), Operator (8th May 2021), Reinhard (8th May 2021), sllim11 (8th May 2021)

9. Link to Post #4185
    Thanks

Quote Jim Traficant - -Israel has used us like a whore!

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/3LNT0jkvtIrc/

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th May 2021), gord (9th May 2021), Gwin Ru (9th May 2021), mountain_jim (8th May 2021), Operator (8th May 2021)

11. Link to Post #4186
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,015 times in 2,210 posts

quote from the Henry Makow article... #4182

Quote - Hitler, Stalin and Churchill were all Freemasons. The Dalai Lama, Alex Jones and David icke are Freemasons. (4.15)
    I have watched the whole Altiyan Childs video on another thread and thought it was a pretty amazing and valuable piece of work -

But I have trouble with him saying that Alex Jones and David Icke are Freemasons and controlled opposition - at one part of the long video a picture of Trump was flashed up allegedly doing THE handshake - can't remember who's hand he was shaking - I am also having difficulty with him dragging Trump into it -

I'm thinking that Altiyan could have made a mistake with these three men - and it will take more than an alleged handshake to convince me otherwise - because the circumstantial evidence does not support the claim about those three... IMO...

Makow also says the following and this is why I'm not just believing that Icke, Jones and Trump are part of the diabolical plans of the Freemasons / Satanists...

Quote We will never have leaders if we keep stabbing them in the back. I believe he is sincere. We must rally behind this courageous defender or deserve a wretched fate.

Even though I was disappointed to see Icke, Jones and Trump mentioned (on the strength of the handshake) I'm not throwing the baby out with the bath water because it was a brave and brilliant presentation by Altiyan -

so I don't hold it against him...
    Last edited by jaybee; 8th May 2021 at 17:27.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Houman (8th May 2021), mountain_jim (8th May 2021), pabranno (8th May 2021)

13. Link to Post #4187
    United States Avalon Member pabranno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,750 times in 320 posts

You spoke my thoughts, jaybee.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pabranno For This Post:

Houman (8th May 2021), jaybee (8th May 2021)

15. Link to Post #4188
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,427 times in 32,920 posts

No, David's not a mason.

David Icke's rheumatoid arthritis makes it impossible for him to shake hands properly

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 8th May 2021 at 17:41.

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (8th May 2021), Bluegreen (9th May 2021), Deux Corbeaux (9th May 2021), Gwin Ru (9th May 2021), Harmony (9th May 2021), Houman (8th May 2021), Hym (8th May 2021), jaybee (8th May 2021), mountain_jim (8th May 2021), pabranno (8th May 2021), s7e6e (9th May 2021), Yoda (8th May 2021)

17. Link to Post #4189
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    No, David's not a mason.

David Icke's rheumatoid arthritis makes it impossible for him to shake hands properly
    I've just checked because I didn't think Icke was ACTUALLY shown shaking hands... there wasn't a specific thing about him shown but his name was brought up in the same sentence as Alex Jones when a pic of a younger Alex was flashed up shaking hands with someone over a table.... (when you are stretching to shake hands you might not be able to do the usual unmasonic shake... dunno...)

The exact time mark of this comes in the bit starting 4 hrs 16 mins.... (in Altiyans video)...

So David Icke doesn't even have an alleged dodgy handshake against him - he just gets lumped in with Alex -

Sorry if you thought he had been shown with the handshake thing going on...

I took a note of when Icke and Jones were mentioned when I watched it because I was - oh dear it's a shame they have been accused of being controlled opposition... I wonder if Altiyan just hasn't followed either of them and is making a presumption or if he was influenced by someone else to say it...

edit to add... PS - I love that short clip of you talking to David and the joking about the handshake... cheers....
    Last edited by jaybee; 8th May 2021 at 18:19.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Anna70 (9th May 2021), Bill Ryan (8th May 2021), Gwin Ru (9th May 2021), Harmony (9th May 2021), Houman (8th May 2021), mountain_jim (8th May 2021), pabranno (8th May 2021)

19. Link to Post #4190
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)
    But I have trouble with him saying that Alex Jones and David Icke are Freemasons and controlled opposition... why I'm not just believing that Icke, Jones and Trump are part of the diabolical plans of the Freemasons / Satanists...
    The role of controlled opposition is to misdirect you when you get too close to the whole truth AND useful action...

You can use that as a litmus test (and decide for yourself... the consequences of your decision will affect you)

To me (this is just my opinion) I don't know if they are freemasons or controlled opposition but

- Trump fails the litmus test (in a big way) in relation to vaccines, the role of the Fed, etc...

- A. Jones fails the litmus test in relation to the role of Israel...

- Icke fails the litmus test in relation to New Age and the role of Christianity (it does not mean that he is a freemason but to me it means that, at the very least, he has a blindspot)
    Last edited by Houman; 8th May 2021 at 20:41.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Alecs (11th May 2021), atman (8th May 2021), Bill Ryan (8th May 2021), Deux Corbeaux (9th May 2021), gord (9th May 2021), Gwin Ru (9th May 2021), Harmony (9th May 2021), justntime2learn (9th May 2021), mountain_jim (8th May 2021), Operator (8th May 2021)

21. Link to Post #4191
    Thanks

Quote BRACE FOR IMPACT: "About to get much worse."

We are staring down the barrel of a confluence of several scenarios--each of which individually is a significant, life-changing event--but which are together conspiring is a dangerous and incendiary situation: food shortages, inflation, and a breakdown of the supply chain. A new media narrative today acknowledges food shortages, and blames animal agriculture, indicating we are reaching an inflection point in the collapse. Expect things to accelerate from here. Let's have a conversation tonight about where we are, where we're heading, and how to prepare.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

atman (8th May 2021), Bill Ryan (8th May 2021), gord (9th May 2021), Gwin Ru (9th May 2021), Harmony (9th May 2021), mountain_jim (8th May 2021), Operator (8th May 2021), sllim11 (8th May 2021)

23. Link to Post #4192
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by Houman (here)
    But I have trouble with him saying that Alex Jones and David Icke are Freemasons and controlled opposition... why I'm not just believing that Icke, Jones and Trump are part of the diabolical plans of the Freemasons / Satanists...
    The role of controlled opposition is to misdirect you when you get too close to the whole truth AND useful action...
    ---
    Right, as Altiyan Childs explained the core intention of freemasons is to deceive ... so this may be such an example

---
    - Trump fails the litmus test (in a big way) in relation to vaccines, the role of the Fed, etc...
    ---
    I can't help but to wonder if Trump was just playing his role as 'good cop' in a good cop, bad cop act.

I forgot where but there are several videos online that make pretty clear that Trump was also very very
    close with Michael Jackson and supported him through and through. For a period of time MJ even lived in
    Trump tower. And MJ appears as freemason too in the video of Altiyan Childs.

I think it's safe to say not to automatically cling on a certain belief for too long but to evaluate situations
    continuously (like the AI machines do btw).

"By the fruits you will recognize the trees" comes to mind here

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th May 2021), Bluegreen (9th May 2021), Gwin Ru (9th May 2021), Harmony (9th May 2021), Houman (8th May 2021), jaybee (8th May 2021), Journeyman (9th May 2021)

25. Link to Post #4193
    Thanks

You can use that as a litmus test (and decide for yourself... the consequences of your decision will affect you)

To me (this is just my opinion) I don't know if they are freemasons or controlled opposition but

- A. Jones fails the litmus test in relation to the role of Israel...

- Icke fails the litmus test in relation to New Age and the role of Christianity (it does not mean that he is a freemason but to me it means that, at the very least, he has a blindspot)

well no one's perfect -

But a slip up here and there or a blind spot or two doesn't mean they are controlled opposition - in fact regardless of the examples you have given I'm doubling down and saying I think - from the BIG picture of what's been going on for the last few years...

Trump - Icke and Jones are not just Real Opposition - but each in their own way are the Biggest Opposition to the Masons/Satanists/NWO Globalists et al... (or were before they were stomped on and curtailed in no uncertain terms) -

And that's why they have been banned, censored and generally had their characters assassinated by those wanting to go in the direction of a Global Transgender + Transhuman future dominated by total authoritarian, technological control -

IMO

I've said what I want to and will leave it there.... (edit = unless moved to say something else when I'm not so tired... )

cheers
    Last edited by jaybee; 8th May 2021 at 21:56.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

atman (8th May 2021), Bill Ryan (9th May 2021), Gwin Ru (9th May 2021), Harmony (9th May 2021), Houman (8th May 2021), mountain_jim (9th May 2021)

27. Link to Post #4194
    Thanks

Trump - Icke and Jones are not just Real Opposition - but each in their own way are the Biggest Opposition to the Masons/Satanists/NWO Globalists et al... (or were before they were stomped on and curtailed in no uncertain terms) -
    Most visible/popular ones alive, yes, biggest... not sure about that... (JFK, Tsar of Russia, Bill Cooper, Andrew Moulden)...
    the biggest so far seems to be Christianity in his traditional form and the moral order left by Christ, which is why Christianity, its institutions, its followers and its moral order have all been perverted, infiltrated and all targeted for destruction...
    This priest said something very profound at 7min https://www.brighteon.com/5eded599-5...6-d227274674db
    Rot is a slow process and it took some time to arrive to this stage...
    Last edited by Houman; 8th May 2021 at 22:52.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

atman (8th May 2021), Bill Ryan (9th May 2021), Gwin Ru (9th May 2021), Harmony (9th May 2021), mountain_jim (9th May 2021), Operator (8th May 2021)

29. Link to Post #4195
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

Quote Altiyan Childs Exposes Freemasonry

https://henrymakow.com/2021/05/altiy...d-hostage.html
    Quote Altiyan Childs-- Humanity is Held Hostage by a Satanic Cult (Freemasonry)

In a five-hour video, Australian rock star Altiyan Childs, 45, has broken his Masonic vows and risked his life to prove beyond any doubt that Freemasonry is Satanism, and Freemasons control the world. This is an essential reality check.

by Henry Makow PhD

I have been warning people about Freemasonry for twenty years but still am surprised to see my warnings thoroughly confirmed by Altiyan Childs.

Over an hour is dedicated to showing how practically all politicians and entertainers are Freemasons. They proudly declare their allegiance to Satan by making the classic Masonic signs of recognition: one-eyed covered; the hidden hand, the sign of Baphomet and the triangle hand sign.

Freemasonry is the instrument of the Cabalist Jewish central banking cartel. You literally must join to succeed in the public realm: politics, entertainment, business, religion, military, education, media. This secret network of opportunistic devil-worshippers & traitors is how they pull off the covid hoax and world depopulation, dispossession and slavery, i.e. UN Agenda 2030.

Frankly I am surprised this video is still available on YouTube, although it only has 5,000 views. If it is removed, it can also be seen here.

If you doubt that we are the playthings of psychopaths, I urge you to watch this video. Here are a few highlights:

- Freemasonry is a sex cult. It worships the sex act. The Masonic apron covers the genitals. It celebrates and seeks to normalize debauchery, sodomy, incest and bestiality. The Masonic emblem -- square and compass -- symbolizes the sex act. (So does the "Star of David.")

- Freemasonry and witchcraft are practically identical. Tom Brady is a Freemason. His wife is a witch. Hillary Clinton doubtlessly is a witch.

- In Masonic rituals, animals and children may be sacrificed and their blood consumed. Eight million children go missing worldwide annually. (3.19)

- Hitler, Stalin and Churchill were all Freemasons. The Dalai Lama, Alex Jones and David icke are Freemasons. (4.15)

- Masonic literature prophecies that "the whole world must be bathed in blood." (4.20)

-- The Noahide Laws, which have been resigned every year by US Presidents stipulate the Christ worship is blasphemy and blasphemers will be decapitated. A Freemason, Joseph Ignace Guillotin, (1738-1814) designed the guillotine. The perfume maker Chanel has actually produced a "smart guillotine."

-- All funeral homes are run by Freemasons.

-- They hate Jesus above all things because Jesus represents the truth they are trying to bury forever. Jesus is all-powerful and will defeat them.

Altiyan Childs had a conversion to Christianity after he narrowly escaped death in a car accident. People are going to say he is still a Freemason but what would they accomplish by totally exposing themselves? We will never have leaders if we keep stabbing them in the back. I believe he is sincere. We must rally behind this courageous defender or deserve a wretched fate.
    I am almost 2 hours into this and it is kind of blowing my mind. I hear in it the role of inversion. Haven't we all been saying "up is down now". Lying is no longer even covered over... just any assertion of truth undermined an buried.

This talk clarifies so far that YES, the REAL Christians are despised. I have been reading about the Cathars. They (AS FAR AS KNOWN ABOUT) emulate what I hold as ethical/moral right LIFE.

This gentleman seems so sincere. In what way is there any misdirection, if any? As annoying as Alex Jones presentation seems, he has never backed off his assertion that what is happening is a Satanic take down. Icke too has never backed off his assertion that nonphysical forces are involved. They have endured all kinds of ridicule and character assassination.

I have wondered if we are in some sort of borderland condition like purgatory but maybe we are in hell. Is THAT the point? Hell is here and to get out of hell one must repent of darkness? I have been introduced to the idea that "the void" as a Source of all is darkness. That did not seem contradictory to me but maybe that is Satanic? It becomes so mentally confusing.
    Last edited by Delight; 9th May 2021 at 04:33.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Alecs (11th May 2021), atman (9th May 2021), Bill Ryan (9th May 2021), Gwin Ru (9th May 2021), Harmony (9th May 2021), Houman (9th May 2021), mountain_jim (9th May 2021)

31. Link to Post #4196
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    I have wondered if we are in some sort of borderland condition like purgatory but maybe we are in hell. Is THAT the point? Hell is here and to get out of hell one must repent of darkness? I have been introduced to the idea that "the void" as a Source of all is darkness. That did not seem contradictory to me but maybe that is Satanic? It becomes so mentally confusing.
    My understanding is that we are in a battleground and the end result will determine if this "territory" becomes part of what you could call "hell or heaven"...
    "we are already in hell" seems like a convenient lie leading to "what's the point" and then to "when you can't fight them, join them"...

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Alecs (11th May 2021), Bill Ryan (9th May 2021), Deux Corbeaux (17th May 2021), Gwin Ru (9th May 2021), Harmony (9th May 2021), mountain_jim (9th May 2021), Pam (9th May 2021)

33. Link to Post #4197
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

My understanding is that we are in a battleground and the end result will determine if this "territory" becomes part of what you could call "hell or heaven"...
    "we are already in hell" seems like a convenient lie leading to "what's the point" and then to "when you can't fight them, join them"...
    Could you expand on that please as I have not heard that the battle is over territory here. Do you mean the collective souls?

I almost watched all the 5 hours. I noticed too as some commenters did... he is in black and white, his hair keeps falling over his right eye... odd?

He makes a strong case for Satanism as the religion in Freemasonry.
    It has occurred to me that Nature "morality" is quite just as he put it (brutal). That was very interesting and well laid out. The Christ teachings do raise to an "un-natural" level of compassion and love.

Personally I have thought that the Christ intention is to show us the way. The blood sacrifice is an idea out of Catholicism that emphasizes the crucifixion.
    I feel like my mental world is full of contradictions.

However, I do believe Love "wrote the play" of Life. The whole offering from the Satanic side is on the wrong side of "LOVE" IMO.
    Last edited by Delight; 9th May 2021 at 04:34.

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Alecs (11th May 2021), Bill Ryan (9th May 2021), Gwin Ru (9th May 2021), Harmony (9th May 2021), Journeyman (9th May 2021), mountain_jim (9th May 2021), onawah (9th May 2021), Pam (9th May 2021)

35. Link to Post #4198
    Thanks

Do you mean the collective souls
    Yes over souls... the notion of battleground is quite recurrent (from both sides)

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Alecs (11th May 2021), Bill Ryan (9th May 2021), Gwin Ru (9th May 2021), Harmony (9th May 2021), Hym (9th May 2021), mountain_jim (9th May 2021), Pam (9th May 2021)

37. Link to Post #4199
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,696 times in 3,333 posts

Could you expand on that please as I have not heard that the battle is over territory here. Do you mean the collective souls?

I almost watched all the 5 hours. I noticed too as some commenters did... he is in black and white, his hair keeps falling over his right eye... odd?

He makes a strong case for Satanism as the religion in Freemasonry.
    It has occurred to me that Nature "morality" is quite just as he put it (brutal). That was very interesting and well laid out. The Christ teachings do raise to an "un-natural" level of compassion and love.

Personally I have thought that the Christ intention is to show us the way. The blood sacrifice is an idea out of Catholicism that emphasizes the crucifixion.
    I feel like my mental world is full of contradictions.

However, I do believe Love "wrote the play" of Life. The whole offering from the Satanic side is on the wrong side of "LOVE" IMO.

What I call the predator/prey nature of this reality on this planet has always been the most troubling aspect of my existence here. It has taken my whole life to really begin to understand that what is really happening is that life is the divine dance of mother nature sacrificing onto herself for the benefit of the creation as a whole. Everything here is always on the verge of transformation and transmutation. Eventually we give our body that it may participate in the dance of life and become a part of endless other life forms. If I can really feel that then I get to be part of the beauty of the connection of all things. Everything is on the verge of becoming something else.

38. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Anna70 (9th May 2021), Bill Ryan (9th May 2021), Delight (9th May 2021), Gwin Ru (9th May 2021), Harmony (9th May 2021), Hym (9th May 2021), mountain_jim (9th May 2021), Operator (9th May 2021), Sunny (9th May 2021), Yoda (9th May 2021)

39. Link to Post #4200
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,992 times in 2,647 posts

As Pam has said above, the predator prey system has also bothered me, even before I was 3, I could not come to terms with it. I have come to feel that is only one way and there may be other ways systems can exist.

If there were a way some planets had a "morphogenic field" that was more advanced than ours is at present, and nature conciousness was connected fully so the cohesiveness was a type of unity conciousness, a different mathmatical code, where everything "knew when to create, transmute, transition, out of love with the whole, yet be soverign and chosen to work "with" the bigger picture, never forced and could choose to leave or change if chosen, but can only enter the system if you were a more advanced soul. It may be what some would term "Christ consciousness", but it is the essence of the soul and not the words that matter.

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

Alecs (11th May 2021), Anna70 (9th May 2021), Bill Ryan (9th May 2021), Delight (9th May 2021), Gwin Ru (9th May 2021), Hym (9th May 2021), Pam (10th May 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 210 of 235 FirstFirst 1 110 160 200 210 220 235 LastLast