+ Reply to Thread
Page 214 of 235 FirstFirst 1 114 164 204 214 224 235 LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,280 of 4688

Thread: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

1. Link to Post #4261
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by ThePythonicCow (here)
    Quote Posted by Houman (here)
    This needs to be saved (nice summary at 4:20:00)
    Posting a link to a Youtube video is not saving it. When/if Youtube takes down this video, the video in the above post will be gone.
    I suspect Houman knows that! He's probably smarter than you and I put together.

He was asking someone to download it and preserve it just in case it disappeared. All done... I have it safely archived (a 1.4 Gb file at 720p).

I ran a search in the Avalon Library so I could add the link here:
    • Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee
    • Vaccines_and_Related_Biological_Products_Advisory_Committee
    • Vaccines
    • I skimmed dates and 1.4 Gb.
    No luck. Full disclosure it's 1:00 am and my eyes are crossing. Time for some ZZZzzzzz.

Friendly suggestion... it'd be helpful to add the library link in your post in case the vid gets pulled.

Thanks in advance, Bill.

PS Feel free to delete this post.

From Bill:
    Yes, I have it archived personally, in case it disappears... not uploaded to the library (yet).

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 20th September 2021 at 12:19.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alecs (29th September 2021), Bill Ryan (20th September 2021), dan33 (22nd October 2021), gord (20th September 2021), Gwin Ru (20th September 2021), Harmony (20th September 2021), Houman (25th September 2021), justntime2learn (20th September 2021), Pam (20th September 2021), Stephanie (21st September 2021), ThePythonicCow (20th September 2021)

3. Link to Post #4262
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Default Re: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)
    Quote More #ClotShot Bloodwork Analysis: Another Doctor Blows Whistle On Post-Vaccine Anomalies
    Looks like exotic technology

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/mtJH7AU8U4UO/

thanks.... this is evidence - cold hard evidence... and it would be very difficult to watch this if you had had the 'vaccine'... you would probably prefer to not see it and pretend something like this wasn't happening - I would be very scared if I had had 'it' and then saw this ...

That got me thinking if the harm done by the jab could be undone by having a full blood transfusion - or if the God-Knows-What-It-Is would have penetrated beyond the blood...

If I had had the jab and saw this I would want a blood transfusion or I would be finding out if I could pay for one... but would it be too late....?

just pondering the disturbing subject...
    I'm just speculating here... Whatever those irregularly shaped objects are they are not rounded in structure. I suspect at some point as they move through the vascular system in the very tiny arteries and veins that they will break through or clog the arteries and veins, possibly lodging themselves in the organs or tissues they are traveling through.
    Last edited by Pam; 20th September 2021 at 09:46.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Alecs (29th September 2021), Bill Ryan (20th September 2021), Gwin Ru (20th September 2021), Harmony (20th September 2021), Houman (25th September 2021), justntime2learn (20th September 2021), meeradas (20th September 2021), onawah (21st September 2021), RunningDeer (20th September 2021), Stephanie (21st September 2021)

5. Link to Post #4263
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote CULT OF THE MEDICS (Chapter One)
    David Whitehead
    @dwtruthwarrior
    Chapter One of a new documentary series about the occult history of the medical industrial complex, created by David Whitehead. Something is terribly wrong with our world. Deep down I am sure you feel it or you would not be watching a series like this. So strap yourself in. It is time we learn about and explore one of the world’s most ancient and most powerful cults, that I refer to as “the cult of the medics” Learn More@ https://cultofthemedics.com/ If you got value out of this series, please consider a small donation here: https://donorbox.org/cult-of-the-medics-docuseries Follow on telegram: https://t.me/cultofthemedics

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/lrH7NkgqgmGQ

Quote CULT OF THE MEDICS (Chapter TWO)
    David Whitehead
    @dwtruthwarrior
    Released September 15, 2021
    Chapter two explores the history of the Knights of Malta, the Red Cross, The concept of "sustainable development", the founding of the United Nations, and the difference between conspiracy theories and conspiracy facts.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/xLiKL3jPeung

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Alecs (27th September 2021), Bill Ryan (21st September 2021), Franny (25th September 2021), gord (21st September 2021), Gwin Ru (25th September 2021), Harmony (22nd September 2021), Houman (25th September 2021), justntime2learn (27th September 2021), Pam (27th September 2021), RunningDeer (21st September 2021), Stephanie (21st September 2021)

7. Link to Post #4264
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,429 times in 21,488 posts

This needs to be saved (nice summary at 4:20:00)

Quote U.S. Food and Drug Administration

Join us for a Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee meeting to discuss Pfizer-BioNTech’s supplemental Biologics License Application for administration of a third dose, or “booster” dose, of the COVID-19 vaccine, Comirnaty, in individuals 16 years of age and older.
    Here's a good summary of this FDA Meeting:

House of COVID Cards Collapses: FDA Vaccine Panel Comes Out Against Deadly Injections (Infowars)

by Jamie White; September 19th 2021, 4:55 pm

Several doctors from the Food and Drug administration’s (FDA) vaccine hearing on Friday claimed in explosive testimony that the COVID-19 vaccine is killing more people than it’s saving and is driving the coronavirus mutations like the so-called ‘Delta’ variant.

FDA’s Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee after 8 hours of testimony voted 16-2 against Joe Biden’s proposed COVID-19 booster shot program.

During that hearing, Dr. Steve Kirsch, director of the COVID-19 Early Treatment Fund, claimed that the injections are killing more people than they’re helping.

“I’m going to focus my remarks today on the elephant in the room that nobody likes to talk about: that the vaccines kill more people than they save,” Kirsch said via teleconference.

“Today, we focus almost exclusively on COVID death saves and vaccine efficacy because we were led to believe that vaccines were perfectly safe. But this is simply not true.”

“For example, there are four times as many heart attacks in the treatment group in the Pfizer 6-month trial report,” Kirsch continued. “That wasn’t bad luck. VAERS shows heart attacks happened 71x more often following these vaccines compared to any other vaccine.”

“In all 20 people died who got the drug, 14 died who got the placebo. Few people noticed that. If the net all-cause mortality from the vaccine is negative, vaccines, boosters, and mandates are all nonsensical.”

“Even if the vaccines had a 100% protection, it still means we killed two people to save one life,” he added.

Kirsch also explained that in nursing home death data shows about half the vaccinated died, while none of the unvaccinated died.

Viral immunologist and biologist Dr. Jessica Rose noted that, based on the VAERS data, the vaccine risks outweigh the benefits in young people, especially children, pointing to a thousand-fold increase in adverse reactions to the injection in 2021 compared to over the last decade.

“There’s an over 1000% increase in the total number of adverse events for 2021 and we are not done with 2021,” Rose said.

Rose also said the data suggests the COVID vaccines are driving the surge of COVID mutations like the “alpha” and “delta” variants.

“The emergence of both of these variants and their subsequent clustering arose in very close temporal proximity to the rollout of the COVID products in Israel,” she said.

“Israel is one of the most injected countries, and it appears from this data that this represents a clear failure of these products to provided protective immunity against emergent variants and to prevent transmission,” she added.

An ER physician from New Orleans, Dr. Joseph Fraiman, noted not enough large-scale clinical trial data exists to assure well-informed unvaccinated Americans that their risk of experiencing vaccine side effects is lower than their chance of being hospitalized.

“Demand the booster trials are large enough to find a reduction in hospitalizations,” Fraiman told the FDA panel. “Without this data, we the medical establishment cannot confidently call out anti-COVID vaccine activists who publicly claim that vaccines harm more than they save, especially in the young and healthy.”

“The fact we do not have the clinical evidence to say these activists are wrong should terrify us all,” he added.

After these alarming testimonials, it’s no wonder the FDA committee voted the booster program down.

The FDA panel voting against the booster program represents a major blow to the Biden administration, who announced in August its plan to roll out boosters for Americans who already took two doses of the jab.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st September 2021), Franny (25th September 2021), gord (22nd September 2021), Gwin Ru (25th September 2021), Harmony (22nd September 2021), Houman (25th September 2021), justntime2learn (27th September 2021), onawah (25th September 2021), Pam (23rd September 2021), Peace in Oz (21st September 2021), RunningDeer (22nd September 2021), seko (22nd September 2021), Snoweagle (1st October 2021), Stephanie (22nd September 2021)

9. Link to Post #4265
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,266 times in 1,762 posts

Quote Chinese citizens are being told to treat the USA and the Outside world as the Enemy, they're being prepared for war whilst we tiptoe around worrying about hurting the feelings of the Chinese government.... Time to wake up

10. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Alecs (27th September 2021), Bill Ryan (25th September 2021), Franny (25th September 2021), gord (26th September 2021), Gwin Ru (25th September 2021), Harmony (27th September 2021), justntime2learn (25th September 2021), mab777 (25th September 2021), onawah (26th September 2021), Pam (27th September 2021), Peace in Oz (26th September 2021), Peter UK (26th September 2021), Reinhard (25th September 2021), RunningDeer (26th September 2021), Snoweagle (1st October 2021), Stephanie (6th October 2021), Valerie Villars (30th September 2021)

11. Link to Post #4266
    Thanks

On the content of vaccines
    Quote Worldwide Call to STOP VAXX NOW! Doctors, Scientists Reveal Findings.
    Dr. Jane Ruby joined Stew Peters to break information about a group of hundreds of global doctors and scientists that have delivered findings to the worldwide media, and have issued a chilling warning!
    Source: https://www.brighteon.com/embed/232fe09f-98c5-42ef-8443-34fc563cb43b

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Alecs (29th September 2021), Bill Ryan (26th September 2021), Daughter of Time (1st October 2021), Gwin Ru (26th September 2021), Harmony (27th September 2021), justntime2learn (26th September 2021), Pam (27th September 2021), Peace in Oz (27th September 2021), Reinhard (27th September 2021), RunningDeer (26th September 2021), Snoweagle (1st October 2021), Stephanie (27th September 2021)

13. Link to Post #4267
    Thanks

Cross posting these

The inability for human beings to interact consciously with the Spiritual realm is a huge problem.

Quote Jerry Marzinsky - Demonic possession of the MSM
    Jun 24, 2021

Jerry Marzinsky BA M.Ed.— Jerry is a retired licensed psychotherapist with over 35 years of experience working with and studying the thought processes of psychotic and criminally insane patients in some of the most volatile psychiatric institutions in the nation. He has held the positions of 2nd Lt. Arizona Civil Air Patrol and Assistant Scout Master. His formal academic training comprises a B.A. in Psychology from Temple University, a Master’s Degree in Counseling from the University of Georgia, and two years of study in a Ph.D. Psychology program. He is the co-author of An Amazing Journey Into The Psychotic Mind - Breaking The Spell Of the Ivory Tower.

Quote Mainstream Media, Entities, & Schizophrenia (Alchemi-Culture Podcast)
    Sep 22, 2021

In this episode Phoenix Aurelius interviews psychotherapist & coach Jenny Lynn and retired psychotherapist Jerry Marzinsky (back for his second round on our show) to discuss Jenny's own experience with schizophrenia as a young woman and how she overcame "the voices", how the mainstream media is run by these same "voices", how everyone is plagued to some degree or another with negative entities, and our current global epidemic situation.
    To get your copy of the PDF "The Patterns that the Voices Run" please go to https://www.phoenixaurelius.org/the-p...

Podcast where Jenny interviews Jerry "Demonic Possession of the MSM": https://youtu.be/njQi5Dmx1B8

To contact Jenny Lynn visit www.openmindtherapy.co.uk or email her at jenny@theopenmindtherapist.com

To contact Jerry Marzinsky visit https://www.jerrymarzinsky.com

To support this podcast visit www.phoenixaurelius.org/apothecary

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th September 2021), Gwin Ru (1st October 2021), Harmony (27th September 2021), Houman (27th September 2021), lisalu (27th September 2021), Pam (27th September 2021), Peace in Oz (29th September 2021), RunningDeer (27th September 2021), Stephanie (27th September 2021)

15. Link to Post #4268
    Thanks

Quote Martha and Ron discuss the commentary of Dr O'Connor on the latest prophetic message from Fr Michel. You can find the commentary and message here:

I just received a letter from Fr. Michel Rodrigue about a message he received from St. Gabriel the Archangel in March of this year. Fr. Michel thinks it is his own “last message for the world,” and it pertains to December 8th, 2021. I’ll get to the message in a minute; first, a few notes.St Joseph

I certainly sympathize with his taking so long to discern releasing this message. Despite every indication making it clear that he is a good, holy, orthodox priest who is and always has been in good standing with the Church (a fact unaltered by his Bishop’s personal disagreement with — not condemnation of — his messages), the poor man has been relentlessly persecuted by those in the Church who have appointed themselves inquisitors and who dispense of condemnations like Church ushers dispense of hand sanitizer. Such people should be reminded of Moses’s rebuke of Joshua, which we read at Mass this past Sunday:

“Are you jealous for my sake?

Would that all the people of the LORD were prophets!

Would that the LORD might bestow his spirit on them all!” (Numbers 11)

Indeed, Jesus wants to speak so much more than we let Him. As He lamented to the Servant of God Luisa Piccarreta: “To how many do I want to speak, and they do not listen to Me!” (December 16, 1928)

Well, Fr. Michel is one who listens. That is all I am saying. This message is for your discernment. I am not claiming to know that it is definitely an authentic prophecy; I just think that it is important for me to share. I’ll also repeat here what I said 4 months ago, where I explained why I continue to discern Fr. Michel’s messages:

“I still do not think it is possible to tell for sure whether his prophecy that Fall 2020 would see “the beginning of the great events of purification” was a prophetic hit or a prophetic miss, because it all depends upon what the effect of these Covid vaccines turns out to be. If they wind up being as destructive as the more grave theories about them assert, then I think there is a strong argument that the beginning of their distribution — Fall 2020 — was indeed the “beginning of the great events of purification.””

And while, to this day, I am still discerning the many grave theories out there about the Covid vaccines, I cannot deny that we continue to see more and more signs emerging that their rollout (which began Fall 2020) may well have been the opening act of the formal phase of the long-prophesied Chastisements. I do not know, but we’ll see.

(Here, I feel that as an aside I must share that I know a priest, whom I greatly admire, and who — though he frankly hates these vaccines and all the other Covidism nonsense going on in the church and the world — did get the vaccine so that he could be allowed to continue to minister to people in the hospital; people who would die without the Sacraments if he couldn’t minister to them. Though he knows about all the theories regarding the vaccines, takes them seriously, and even understands this vaccine might possibly greatly harm him, he still received it simply so he could continue to save souls. He has certainly done a noble thing, and I greatly respect him for it. I am not claiming that’s what you should do, but I did feel God prompting me to share that story. Don’t let me or anyone else tell you what to do regarding the Covid vaccines. Form your conscience, and follow it, no matter what the cost, always remembering that your conscience has every right to demand that you take a more rigorous moral stand than the Church proposes (though never a more lax one). Remember that discernment proceeds by following the Fruits of the Holy Spirit: Charity, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Gentleness, Faithfulness, Self-Control. These Fruits increase in your soul and in your life, in proportion to the degree you are following God’s Will, and they thereby reveal to you the contents of His Will. God’s Will, however, is never revealed to you by the degree of conscience-contradicting external force applied to you by the world. Never give in to that. Give in only to God.)

So please understand that I am certainly not at all rebuking anybody for getting the vaccine, only noting that the potentially diabolical nature of the vaccine rollout becomes doubly evident when we see people turned away from the Mass itself if they are unvaccinated — a restriction unprecedented in Church History and utterly apocalyptic in nature. Thanks be to God, the Archdiocese of Moncton partially rolled back their own policy (which you can read about in my last blog post), but that rollback is cold comfort considering: 1) Other dioceses have already followed suit, and have not rolled back their policies. For example, a reader from the Philippines sent me the photograph below, which shows the faithful being barred entry to the Church if they are not vaccinated, 2) There was no apology, nor any evidence of a lesson learned, from the Archdiocese of Moncton, just an “update” due not to a recognition of error, but to “new directives from the Minister of Health,” with which the Bishop has publicly signaled utter subservience to whatever the next new demonic “directives from the Minister of Health” happen to be, 3) The unvaccinated are still barred from weddings and funerals. What this all implies is clear: more Communistic, diabolical mandates, prohibitions, and persecutions are likely coming soon. Let us indeed fight them as zealously as we can; every additional day with the Sacraments that we can attain is an enormous blessing. But let us not be naïve, either.
    Unvaccinated barred from Church
    The one who took the picture told me: “I was really hoping that the parish would implement a do not ask I will not lie policy but as you enter it was very clear this was not going to be. On the table and strictly Implemented by the ushers, was a very clear No VIP card no entry. The VIP card is the vaccination ID. The ushers were also rabid in ensuring that the unvaccinated could not enter.”

Proof required

(A closer shot of “Proof of Covid vaccination required” to enter the Church)
    Now, on to the message.

Please pray for the Holy Spirit to enlighten you before you read this, so that you may know exactly how God Wills for you to receive this message. And remember that, even for authentic prophets, timetables are not set in stone; it is always God’s sovereign right to extend the Time of Mercy if He so pleases. Continue, therefore, to undertake well all the duties of your state in life, and do not make any assumptions about the future. Live in the present moment. At this point of extreme confusion in the Church and the world, it is moreover essential that you not make any major life-changing decisions unless and until you are very confident that they are God’s Will for you. Every human strategy that is not guided by the Will of God will fall flat on its face, no matter how “informed by prophecy” it seems to be, and no matter how much strategic effort you’ve put into crafting it.

This is a longer message, and after sharing it, I will summarize its key themes underneath.
    March 2021 Message from St. Gabriel the Archangel to Fr. Michel Rodrigue regarding December 2021:

On the night of March 17 to 18, 2021, the Angel of the Lord (later I understood that it was Saint Gabriel the Archangel) came around 2:30 in the night to tell me about the Holy and Great discretion of Saint Joseph with the Holy Family and his role at the end of bad times. I say “end of bad times” to express a period different from that of Christ’s Glorious Return at the end of time.

This experience which I am going to relate, I call it a dream. Gabriel first presented himself as a splendid radiant light. Gradually I made out the form of a being of light with what looked like wings of light. There emanated from his being a luminosity which brought both joy and very deep peace in God. It was like stepping into a part of the sky looking at it. Then his voice was heard

“I come to reveal the discretion of Saint Joseph from the time I spoke to him until the day he was to leave the earth. His role as protector and guardian of the Holy Family was one of great serenity and great confidence in God the Eternal Father. To Him as to the Most Holy Virgin Mary was given to be the first in the most holy knowledge of the Mystery of the Trinity of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. The free acceptance of taking the Virgin Mary as his bride gave him the joy of an infused knowledge imbued with a living and fatherly relationship with Jesus, his Creator, his King and his Love. This knowledge Joseph received from the love he had for Mary His Bride and from the Will of the Almighty Father. From that moment, Joseph took Mary to his wife’s home and actualized the Ministry of his love for Mary and the Child.

The drama which occurred at the time of the Savior’s birth raises the consideration of his great authority which made it possible to preserve the Child-God and his Mother from any omen that could have put the identity of the Child at risk. Thus, the devil and his henchmen could have harmed Jesus and his Mother. His strength and his Love kept the devil and his acolytes at bay. Until the day of the birth of the Child King, even Herod and his entourage knew nothing about it. Yet the Sign was in heaven, the Magi were already walking to meet the Child-God and the shepherds, the smallest of the people, were instructed by the voice of the angels!

At the moment when Herod wanted to kill the Child-God, I warned Joseph in a dream, by the Will of the Eternal Father, to take the Child and his Mother and flee to Egypt. He remained there until the death of the tyrant. Back in Nazareth, the Holy Family remained there during all the years of Jesus’ growth. No one suspected who Jesus and his Mother were. Joseph’s discretion was perfect so as not to attract the eyes of the Evil One and thus hinder the plan of God our Father. Joseph’s putative fatherhood covered the Child and his Mother in such a great way that no one can express or approach. Joseph’s paternal tenderness was like the cave of the Rock to protect the Child and his Mother from the untimely moods of this world. This discretion will continue in Silence and prayer, in the daily work and even in the rests so as not to let suspect the existence of the Messiah of God. Joseph’s obedience to doing the Will of the Eternal Father with a humble and pure heart made him the most representative male figure on earth at the center of the Holy Family. His Fatherhood and his Masculinity were similar to that desired by God from the beginning of everything. So as Saint Joseph protected the Child and his Mother, he protects the Church in its historical growth. In an even more solemn way in these times of yours.

The present times require the lifting of the veil of God’s discretion for Saint Joseph in his role for the Church of Christ. Now is the time to reveal the words of the second letter to the Thessalonians hidden from the beginning of the Church. Indeed the mysterious figure, which holds back or prevents the manifestation of the antichrist and his present domination, must now be unveiled to enable all the righteous to understand the events which are taking place. You must stand ready and keep your lamps on for the manifestation of the Son of Man. Here is the Sacred Text of Saint Paul’s second letter to the Thessalonians, chapter 2:

We ask you, brothers, with regard to the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our assembling with him, a not to be shaken out of your minds suddenly, or to be alarmed either by a “spirit,” or by an oral statement, or by a letter allegedly from us to the effect that the day of the Lord is at hand. Let no one deceive you in any way. For unless the apostasy comes first and the lawless one is revealed, the one doomed to perdition, 4who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god and object of worship, so as to seat himself in the temple of God, claiming that he is a god— do you not recall that while I was still with you I told you these things? And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his time. For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work. But the one who restrains is to do so only for the present, until he is removed from the scene. And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord [Jesus] will kill with the breath of his mouth and render powerless by the manifestation of his coming, the one whose coming springs from the power of Satan in every mighty deed and in signs and wonders that lie, and in every wicked deceit for those who are perishing because they have not accepted the love of truth so that they may be saved. Therefore, God is sending them a deceiving power so that they may believe the lie, that all who have not believed the truth but have approved wrongdoing may be condemned. But we ought to give thanks to God for you always, brothers loved by the Lord, because God chose you as the firstfruits for salvation through sanctification by the Spirit and belief in truth.

Indeed, “the mystery of iniquity is already at work; it suffices that the one who retains it now be discarded. Today, I say it to you: The one who holds it back is Saint Joseph! Through his prayer and his intercession, Saint Joseph assists believers in a spiritual struggle for the defense of the faith of the militant Church. With the prayers of the saints and souls in purgatory, that is to say the Triumphant Church and the Suffering Church, the assistance of Saint Joseph and the Virgin Mary constituting a shield of faith which holds back the antichrist until now.

Hear my words well. The cup of iniquity is overflowing, and soon a time will come for the Church when the persecution of the righteous will take place. It is by the Will of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit that this year 2021 has been proclaimed by Pope Francis the year of Saint Joseph. A great blessing of protection has been offered to you. During this year you will be forced to make a choice. What presents itself as a vaccine-savior is just an illusion. Soon the mark of the Beast will be imposed on you to buy, to eat or to travel. The year 2021 is a year of discernment for those who want to be faithful to Christ. To all those who wish to follow Christ, Saint Joseph will assist you. But He must withdraw discreetly on December 8.

By that time, and it has already started, all those who reject Christ find themselves entering into a force of delusion that makes them believe a lie. A social and planetary lie organized and prepared by the acolytes of the antichrist. They form a false Church which is indeed the social body of the antichrist. They are the ones who rule by fear, domination, by communist and socialist ideologies. They are manipulating for a false universal brotherhood. They have infiltrated the Church of Christ with a view to disfiguring it and desecrating its sacraments. Everything falls into place. Until December 8, these evil acolytes organize themselves through the media and create a climate of suspicion, fear and denunciation.

They must prepare for the coming of the Unholy by organizing a world order where division and confusion will reign to the detriment of the Truth of the teaching of the Church. Scandals and accusations will hit the Church everywhere. Movements that deny men and women will become the new judges of this social lie. Conflicts will arise in families arguing the need for vaccines and the Mark of the Beast. Conflicts between nations will come to such a point that everything will seem hopeless. Hearts will cool, consciences will be bound and darkened by the sin that has pervaded everywhere.

Even though the antichrist’s tares seem to suffocate the righteous and the saints, giving the impression of the death of God and the end of the Catholic Church, all of this is only an appearance. When Saint Joseph retires, the Immaculate Heart of Mary will begin the beginnings of the triumph of her Immaculate Heart for her children and for the Church. The Church will go through the pains of a purification where the Virgin Mary will accompany her as Mother of sorrows. Some of her children will be martyrs, they will wear the palm of the Victory of Christ on the day of the triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary. At the time when the antichrist will appear, the time of the refuges prepared by the Holy Hearts of Jesus and Mary and the very pure heart of Saint Joseph will sound. The Refuges are the work of the three and a half years announced in the Book of Revelation. They are the work of God.

Small herd do not be afraid. Look with the eyes of faith, hope and love. The shelters are under the special protection of Our Lady of Mount Carmel. This is how her Immaculate Heart wanted it. Can you not now see the work of the Holy Family of Jesus, Mary and Joseph? Everything you need to know has been said. Live in confidence to accomplish his Divine Will and repeat this prayer often: Jesus, I trust in you!

Here are the key themes of the message, and some thoughts of my own:

The message says that St. Joseph himself is the “restrainer,” spoken of by St. Paul in Scripture (2 Thessalonians Chapter 2), which holds back the power of the Antichrist. 2 Thessalonians 2:7, however, refers to a time in which the restrainer will be “out of the way,” which will enable the Antichrist (that is, the “the lawless one”) to acquire dominion.
    This removal of the restrainer, Fr. Michel’s message says, coincides with the conclusion of the Year of St. Joseph, which falls on December 8th, 2021.

Now, obviously, St. Joseph will never be truly “out of the way.” He always has been and always will be the Patron of the Universal Church, the Terror of Demons, and he will always be there for us. Nevertheless, this message implies that the Year of St. Joseph entailed a special outpouring of his protection on the Church (the message refers to this year itself as a “great blessing of protection”) — an outpouring which itself was so powerful that it prevented the Antichrist from entering the scene, even though the time was ripe for his arrival. But with that year of special protection ending, the Antichrist will no longer be prevented from arising.

The message makes it clear that the Covid vaccine is not the Mark of the Beast, for that Mark will come “soon” as a requirement to “buy, to eat, or to travel.” It does, however, imply that the vaccine is part of the overarching Mark of the Beast system and that it is a “savior illusion.” This is similar to my current — and very fallible — sense of things. I.e., that the Covid vaccines — even if their supporters are correct on their efficacy/safety/importance (which I am not granting!) — is part of the rollout of a larger and darker system. I therefore especially encourage those who have received the vaccine to be particularly on alert for whatever comes next, and not to let habit determine their next decision — the same methods used to promote the vaccine will be used soon to promote the Mark of the Beast.

The message says that St. Joseph’s special protection will “withdraw discreetly” on December 8th. Therefore, I would not say that this message is necessarily predicting something cataclysmic precisely on that day. Rather, the message says, that — although this process has already begun — those who reject Christ will, after that time, find themselves “entering into a force of delusion that makes them believe a lie. A social and planetary lie organized and prepared by the acolytes of the antichrist.”

After St. Joseph’s special year of protection expires on December 8th, this message says, the nefarious powers that be will be able to begin enforcing what they are now preparing by organizing “themselves through the media [to] create a climate of suspicion, fear and denunciation… where division and confusion will reign…” In other words, the final planks of the Infrastructure of the Antichrist are almost in place; after December 8th, 2021, they will be used for their intended purpose.

But all that chaos and evil will only be “an appearance,” even though — I should note here for those unacquainted with the prophecies — it will entail 3 years of Global Chastisements (after the Warning), the likes of which the world has never seen, including unprecedented disaster/war/collapse/persecution, the Reign of the Antichrist, and then the 3 Days of Darkness. Although many will be martyrs (and we should rejoice above all at the possibility of such an honor for ourselves!), the Faithful Remnant will, by and large, be protected.

For in truth, on that day, the message says, Our Lady will “begin the beginnings of the triumph of her Immaculate Heart.”

This Triumph will culminate in the Era of Peace –– the fulfillment of the Our Father prayer — the Reign of the Divine Will on earth as in Heaven. These are the most exciting times in history to be alive. Do you trust in Jesus and strive to live in His Will? Then you have absolutely nothing to be afraid of. Take refuge in the Sacred and Immaculate hearts, and engage more zealously in The Mission than ever before. Now is not the time to retreat, it is the time to CHARGE forward with that battle cry ever on your lips, LONG LIVE CHRIST THE KING! For now His Kingdom is so close we can almost taste it.

The message then concludes with the following exhortation, which I myself also wholeheartedly exhort of you, and with which I conclude this post:
    “Live in confidence to accomplish his Divine Will and repeat this prayer often: Jesus, I trust in you!”

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th September 2021), Billy (29th September 2021), Gwin Ru (29th September 2021), Harmony (29th September 2021), Hym (30th September 2021), justntime2learn (29th September 2021), leavesoftrees (29th September 2021), Pam (29th September 2021), Peace in Oz (29th September 2021), Ravenlocke (29th September 2021), RunningDeer (29th September 2021), Stephanie (30th September 2021)

17. Link to Post #4269
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Thank you for posting the above video Houman.
    This is the full message from Fr. Michel Rodrique confirming that the jab that humanity is recieving at this time is evil and a forerunner for what is to come.

Don't fall into the illusion that the vaccine is here to protect you. It is here to control you. Avoid it at all costs. ( My thoughts)
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

18. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Alecs (30th September 2021), Arcturian108 (29th September 2021), Bill Ryan (29th September 2021), Daughter of Time (3rd October 2021), Gwin Ru (29th September 2021), Harmony (29th September 2021), Houman (29th September 2021), Hym (30th September 2021), justntime2learn (29th September 2021), Kryztian (30th September 2021), leavesoftrees (29th September 2021), Pam (29th September 2021), Peace in Oz (30th September 2021), Ravenlocke (29th September 2021), Reinhard (5th October 2021), RunningDeer (29th September 2021), Snoweagle (1st October 2021), Stephanie (30th September 2021), Sunny (30th September 2021)

19. Link to Post #4270
    Thanks

Quote 1 Message from Alexander Cooney to all Police Officers in Australia

All is not lost; the members of our police are also Australians. What they are being asked to enforce will impact them, just as much as everyone else. Watch and listen to this courageous young policeman who sacrificed his career on the alter of integrity.

20. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Alecs (30th September 2021), Bill Ryan (29th September 2021), Daughter of Time (3rd October 2021), Franny (30th September 2021), gord (1st October 2021), Gwin Ru (29th September 2021), Harmony (30th September 2021), Hym (30th September 2021), justntime2learn (29th September 2021), Pam (30th September 2021), RunningDeer (29th September 2021), Snoweagle (1st October 2021), Stephanie (30th September 2021)

21. Link to Post #4271
    Thanks

Quote Attorney Thomas Renz Releases Stunning Data from Never Before Seen Vaccine Injury/Death Tracking System

Thanks to a Whistleblower that came forth to Attorney Thomas Renz, the public is now seeing, for the first time ever, hard data from the largest database available in the U.S. to study the COVID-19 impact including deaths & injuries; The CMS Medicare Tracking System.

During an extraordinary speech at Clay Clark’s ReAwaken America Tour, Attorney Thomas Renz shocked the crowd of thousands in attendance and millions watching via livestream as he revealed:

That data from the Medicare Tracking System reveals that 19,400 people less than 80 years old have died within 14 days of receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine.

In addition, 28,065 people have died that are over the age of 80 within 14 days of receiving the Covid-19 vaccine.

The Total number of American Citizens that died within 14 days of receiving the COVID-19 vaccine is 48,465 according to hard data revealed in the Medicare Tracking System.

In July Attorney Renz Whistleblower, under penalty of perjury, stated that she estimated at least 45K people had died from the Covid-19 Vaccine. USA Today Fact Checkers and other fact checking services claimed that to be “misinformation.” Today’s revelations solidify that the “Trusted News Initiative” is actually the source of misinformation and propaganda, and that Attorney Thomas Renz Whistleblower was correct all along.

After proving that over 45K people have died from the COVID-19 vaccine, Attorney Renz then moved his attention to focus on the amount of people that are being killed in American hospitals by Dr. Anthony Fauci’s instituted protocol of Remdesivir.

Attorney Renz is also in possession of Remdesivir death data from the Medicare Tracking System that has been withheld by the government from our citizens.

The Remdesivir data reveals of the 7,960 beneficiaries prescribed Remdesivir for Covid-19 2,058 died. That is 25.9%.

46% of people died within 14 days of the Remdesivir Treatment. The Remdesivir Treatment was established in U.S. Hospitals at the direction of Dr. Anthony Fauci.

Serious adverse events were reported in 131 of the 532 patients who received Remdesivir. That is 24.6%.

Attorney Renz says ” This begs the question… Why is this the protocol in American Hospitals? Does this appear “Safe and Effective” to you?”

RENZ NURSE WHISTLEBLOWERS REVEAL TWO TIER SYSTEM OF CARE DEPENDING ON YOUR VACCINE STATUS

During Attorney Thomas Renz speech at Clay Clark’s ReAwaken America Tour in Colorado Springs, Colorado Renz also talked about 2 Whistleblower nurses that revealed to him that they have seen a 2 tier system of health care depending on the patients “vaccination status.” “The nurses revealed to me that patients that are vaccinated are getting Ivermectin, which is proven to heal people. But if you are unvaccinated, they put you on Remdesivir in the hopes that you will die” said Attorney Thomas Renz.

THE FDA IS TRACKING VACCINE DEATHS, ALL THE WHILE CLAIMING THE COVID VACCINE IS SAFE AND EFFECTIVE

Also during Attorney Renz’ speech he revealed that the FDA is actively working with CMS real-time data ( CMS Medicare database ) to gather weekly reports on Covid-19 adverse events, despite the fact that the US population is told repeatedly this vaccine is “safe and effective.” Attorney Renz says “This information has never been given to the public, and you will see why they have kept it hidden and never published. It’s very damning, and this data reveals that the FDA knew what was coming, let it happen, and thousands and thousands have died or been injured.”

During his speech Renz revealed in one state alone ( New York ) that the amount of people who experienced adverse events after the Covid shot were in the thousands. Adverse events experienced by people who got the Covid-19 shot in New York State included thousands of cardiovascular events, thousands of cases of people getting Covid, and thousands of deaths. At least 13 side effects are reported in the system. “Remember, these are “side effects” that the government, media, and social media continue to tell the public that are not happening. The mantra of “safe and effective” must stop after today’s information” says Attorney Renz.

A copy of Attorney Renz entire speech along with data from the hidden vaccine tracking system will be posted on his website at www.Renz-Law.com
    Source: https://www.brighteon.com/embed/9c9e7922-5290-4591-a60e-0311b2cdf957

22. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Alecs (30th September 2021), Bill Ryan (30th September 2021), Chris Gilbert (30th September 2021), Franny (30th September 2021), gord (1st October 2021), Gwin Ru (30th September 2021), Harmony (30th September 2021), Hym (30th September 2021), justntime2learn (30th September 2021), mountain_jim (30th September 2021), onawah (7th October 2021), Pam (30th September 2021), Peace in Oz (30th September 2021), Reinhard (30th September 2021), RunningDeer (30th September 2021), Snoweagle (1st October 2021), Stephanie (30th September 2021)

23. Link to Post #4272
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,454 times in 4,331 posts

This is an important watch. It is long and tedious, but should be watched.

A full monk priest took the vax and immediately the presense of God left. During an exorcism the demon being exorcised spoke through the person undergoing it, and told the priest that the vax was cursed at a masonic lodge in the United States and that he gets into the bodies of the vaxxed and possesses them via the blood of the unborn, who were murdered specifically to have their blood put in the vax to provide the demon with a way into the people who receive it.

This may sound far fetched, but this video is obviously legit.

The main purpose of the vax, as stated by the demon, was to cut people off from God and ensure they go to hell. This has been stated by others but I doubted it until I saw this vid. THIS PRIEST FOUND OUT THE HARD WAY, DENY IT IF YOU WANT, BUT IT IS THE MOTB

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vkf2ti

... or, in Clif High's words:

(Twitter out of reach for the moment... alternate video: https://rumble.com/vn482j-dr.-carrie...ndings-re.html)

Last edited by Gwin Ru; 30th September 2021 at 18:43.

24. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Alecs (30th September 2021), Bill Ryan (30th September 2021), ClearWater (30th September 2021), Harmony (1st October 2021), Houman (5th October 2021), justntime2learn (30th September 2021), Kryztian (30th September 2021), lisalu (1st October 2021), mountain_jim (30th September 2021), Pam (30th September 2021), Reinhard (30th September 2021), Snoweagle (1st October 2021), Stephanie (30th September 2021), Valerie Villars (1st October 2021), Victoria (4th October 2021)

25. Link to Post #4273
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)
    This is an important watch. It is long and tedious, but should be watched.

A full monk priest took the vax and immediately the presense of God left. During an exorcism the demon being exorcised spoke through the person undergoing it, and told the priest that the vax was cursed at a masonic lodge in the United States and that he gets into the bodies of the vaxxed and possesses them via the blood of the unborn, who were murdered specifically to have their blood put in the vax to provide the demon with a way into the people who receive it.

This may sound far fetched, but this video is obviously legit.

The main purpose of the vax, as stated by the demon, was to cut people off from God and ensure they go to hell. This has been stated by others but I doubted it until I saw this vid. THIS PRIEST FOUND OUT THE HARD WAY, DENY IT IF YOU WANT, BUT IT IS THE MOTB

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vkf2ti

... or, in Clif High's words:

I haven't had the chance to watch this yet but it inspired me to share what I watched this morning. I don't know if this is accurate but it is chilling and along the same lines. It is from La Quinta Columna on Black-Eyed Babies (Pandemic Babies) and it sends shivers down my spine. I am sharing a longer video from bitchute. Actually the whole friggin thing is fascinating but the black eyed babies is chilling. Not saying these videos of babies are real. Throwing it out for discussion. The babies portion starts at 15 minutes.These are allegedly babies from vaccinated parents. This video has some Christian perspectives but the info is very interesting to say the least. Will watch your video in a bit Gwin Ru.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/j4GJ7RDLiyUL/

26. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Alecs (1st October 2021), Bill Ryan (30th September 2021), Eva2 (10th October 2021), Gwin Ru (30th September 2021), Harmony (1st October 2021), Houman (5th October 2021), justntime2learn (30th September 2021), Kryztian (30th September 2021), lisalu (1st October 2021), mountain_jim (30th September 2021), Reinhard (30th September 2021), Snoweagle (1st October 2021), Stephanie (30th September 2021), Victoria (4th October 2021)

27. Link to Post #4274
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... me think that's Voodoo at industrial, global scale... predicted by Rudolph Steiner (or was it a "leak"?) and inferred by Laura Knight Jadczyk's "Cs"...

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th September 2021), Franny (7th October 2021), Harmony (1st October 2021), justntime2learn (30th September 2021), Kryztian (30th September 2021), onawah (7th October 2021), Pam (30th September 2021), Reinhard (30th September 2021), Stephanie (30th September 2021), Victoria (4th October 2021)

29. Link to Post #4275
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)
    Eeew! This is one of those "must watch" but also "don't watch, if you want to sleep peacefully" videos.

I was watching a Kerry Cassidy interview, about two months ago, and one of her guests (unfortunately, I don't remember who) said that the vaccine contained "A.I.", and that the A.I. was aware it was being watched. I thought that was crazy. And yet here it is the same info again, with pictures.

30. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th September 2021), ClearWater (30th September 2021), Eva2 (5th October 2021), Franny (7th October 2021), Gwin Ru (30th September 2021), Harmony (1st October 2021), Houman (5th October 2021), justntime2learn (30th September 2021), lisalu (1st October 2021), Pam (1st October 2021), Snoweagle (1st October 2021), Stephanie (30th September 2021), Victoria (4th October 2021)

31. Link to Post #4276
    Thanks

On the content of vaccines
    Quote Worldwide Call to STOP VAXX NOW! Doctors, Scientists Reveal Findings.
    Dr. Jane Ruby joined Stew Peters to break information about a group of hundreds of global doctors and scientists that have delivered findings to the worldwide media, and have issued a chilling warning!
    Source: https://www.brighteon.com/embed/232fe09f-98c5-42ef-8443-34fc563cb43b
    I finally found link to a longer video about the pathologists findings

Cause of death after COVID-19 vaccination & Undeclared components of the COVID-19 vaccines
    September 22nd, 2021

32. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Alecs (5th October 2021), Bill Ryan (1st October 2021), Franny (7th October 2021), Gwin Ru (30th September 2021), Harmony (1st October 2021), Houman (5th October 2021), justntime2learn (1st October 2021), Kryztian (30th September 2021), Pam (1st October 2021), Snoweagle (1st October 2021), Stephanie (3rd October 2021), Victoria (4th October 2021)

33. Link to Post #4277
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote clif
    @clif_high
    are they injecting bits of the Bug into you?
    listen to her relate her feelings on watching/viewing this material.
    Emotions count, people..very much.
    Emotions/intuition are HOW universe guides us...
    Clif High expands on what he means by the above at the beginning of this interview with Catherine Edwards:

Clif High & Catherine Edwards: How To Prepare for What is Coming, Stay Strong It's Worth It 1:15:40
    First published at 21:03 UTC on September 30th, 2021.

Catherineedwards007
    Catherineedwards007

Cliff High: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/HBBwqdoMy7Gz/
    Clif High Supplement Recommendations: https://purebulk.com/products/clif-highs-pure-sleep

34. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st October 2021), ClearWater (1st October 2021), Franny (7th October 2021), gord (1st October 2021), Harmony (1st October 2021), Houman (5th October 2021), justntime2learn (1st October 2021), Pam (1st October 2021), Reinhard (5th October 2021), Stephanie (3rd October 2021), Victoria (4th October 2021), Yoda (1st October 2021)

35. Link to Post #4278
    Thanks

On self assembling nanotech in the vax

Source: https://www.brighteon.com/embed/1a878da5-93d9-46ea-818a-0c63385f6f8e

Quote Never Before Seen: Blood Doctor Reveals HORRIFIC Findings After Examining Vials https://rumble.com/vnbgal-never-befo...mining-vi.html

Quote: "EXCLUSIVE! Dr. Zandre Botha was shocked after studying the blood of "vaccinated" patients that were coming to her with serious illness after being injected with the shots being called "Covid vaccines". After being presented with vials of the substance, she examined the contents and was horrified. Dr. Botha came forward, today, on "The Stew Peters Show".

36. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Alecs (5th October 2021), Bill Ryan (5th October 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (6th October 2021), Franny (7th October 2021), Gwin Ru (5th October 2021), Harmony (5th October 2021), justntime2learn (5th October 2021), Kryztian (5th October 2021), onawah (5th October 2021), Pam (5th October 2021), Peace in Oz (6th October 2021), Stephanie (6th October 2021), Yoda (5th October 2021)

37. Link to Post #4279
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

For a moment, I thought this thread had strayed away from it's original topic. But in fact it is zeroing in on the archontic parasites.

38. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th October 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (6th October 2021), ClearWater (6th October 2021), Franny (7th October 2021), gord (8th October 2021), Gwin Ru (5th October 2021), Harmony (7th October 2021), Houman (6th October 2021), justntime2learn (5th October 2021), mab777 (7th October 2021), onawah (7th October 2021), Pam (5th October 2021), Peace in Oz (6th October 2021), Stephanie (6th October 2021)

39. Link to Post #4280
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Quote CULT OF THE MEDICS (Chapter One)
    David Whitehead
    @dwtruthwarrior
    Chapter One of a new documentary series about the occult history of the medical industrial complex, created by David Whitehead. Something is terribly wrong with our world. Deep down I am sure you feel it or you would not be watching a series like this. So strap yourself in. It is time we learn about and explore one of the world’s most ancient and most powerful cults, that I refer to as “the cult of the medics” Learn More@ https://cultofthemedics.com/ If you got value out of this series, please consider a small donation here: https://donorbox.org/cult-of-the-medics-docuseries Follow on telegram: https://t.me/cultofthemedics

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/lrH7NkgqgmGQ

Quote CULT OF THE MEDICS (Chapter TWO)
    David Whitehead
    @dwtruthwarrior
    Released September 15, 2021
    Chapter two explores the history of the Knights of Malta, the Red Cross, The concept of "sustainable development", the founding of the United Nations, and the difference between conspiracy theories and conspiracy facts.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/xLiKL3jPeung
    Quote Chapter three of a new documentary series about the occult history of the medical industrial complex, created by David Whitehead.

Something is terribly wrong with our world. Deep down I am sure you feel it or you would not be watching a series like this. So strap yourself in. It is time we learn about and explore one of the world’s most ancient and most powerful cults, that I refer to as “the cult of the medics”

Learn More@ cultofthemedics.com/

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/OwW8qUQF9qPr

40. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Alecs (9th October 2021), Bill Ryan (7th October 2021), Franny (7th October 2021), gord (8th October 2021), Harmony (7th October 2021), Houman (7th October 2021), Kryztian (7th October 2021), onawah (7th October 2021), Stephanie (7th October 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 214 of 235 FirstFirst 1 114 164 204 214 224 235 LastLast