+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 235 FirstFirst 1 51 91 101 111 151 201 235 LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 4682

Thread: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

1. Link to Post #2001
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,223 times in 1,758 posts

Default Re: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

Quote Posted by Chris82 (here)
    Quote Posted by Houman (here)
    it involves finding these missing people/children (those that are still alive, some are kept alive until specific ritual sacrifice dates) and blowing the whole thing out to the open...
    How do you think we can find this missing people/children?

If we did find them how do you avoid another cover -up?

How do you link the persons involved in such activities with demonic entities in such way that even avreage Joe understands an awakes to the big picture?
    You can find "some" of them not all them, most of them are probably already dead...

as the coverup you involve the parents/relatives... and this thing will slowly percolate onto the alternative media and then into the mainstream one...

No need for the average joe to understand the big picture, the triggering effect is in the scale of the number of cases of SRA and ritual sacrifice...

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Caren (8th September 2012), Chester (6th September 2012), Christine (11th September 2012), Cristian (5th September 2012), Daughter of Time (5th September 2012), DoubleHelix (7th September 2012), Flash (5th September 2012), GoingOn (17th September 2012), Hervé (5th September 2012), Jean-Luc (5th September 2012), Limor Wolf (27th August 2013), seko (6th September 2012), Sierra (5th September 2012), Timreh (5th September 2012), Victoria (21st August 2019), william r sanford72 (14th June 2014), wynderer (5th September 2012)

3. Link to Post #2002
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,014 times in 215 posts

Default Re: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

You would be sure to see a lot of denial and a hell of a lot of anger..

Would enough exposure initiate a shift in consciousness?

This would have the potential to be a pivotal moment in the history of our planet
    Leave no stone unturned...

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Timreh For This Post:

Beren (5th September 2012), Daughter of Time (5th September 2012), Flash (5th September 2012), Sierra (5th September 2012)

5. Link to Post #2003
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,195 times in 1,429 posts

Backworldsmen

Once on a time, Zarathustra also cast his fancy beyond man, like all backworldsmen. The work of a suffering and tortured God, did the world then seem to me.

The dream--and diction--of a God, did the world then seem to me; coloured vapours before the eyes of a divinely dissatisfied one.

Good and evil, and joy and woe, and I and thou--coloured vapours did they seem to me before creative eyes. The creator wished to look away from himself,--thereupon he created the world.

Intoxicating joy is it for the sufferer to look away from his suffering and forget himself. Intoxicating joy and self-forgetting, did the world once seem to me.

This world, the eternally imperfect, an eternal contradiction's image and imperfect image--an intoxicating joy to its imperfect creator:--thus did the world once seem to me.

Thus, once on a time, did I also cast my fancy beyond man, like all backworldsmen. Beyond man, forsooth?

Ah, ye brethren, that God whom I created was human work and human madness, like all the Gods!

A man was he, and only a poor fragment of a man and ego. Out of mine own ashes and glow it came unto me, that phantom. And verily, it came not unto me from the beyond!

What happened, my brethren? I surpassed myself, the suffering one; I carried mine own ashes to the mountain; a brighter flame I contrived for myself. And lo! Thereupon the phantom WITHDREW from me!

To me the convalescent would it now be suffering and torment to believe in such phantoms: suffering would it now be to me, and humiliation. Thus speak I to backworldsmen.

Suffering was it, and impotence--that created all backworlds; and the short madness of happiness, which only the greatest sufferer experienceth.

Weariness, which seeketh to get to the ultimate with one leap, with a death-leap; a poor ignorant weariness, unwilling even to will any longer: that created all Gods and backworlds.

Believe me, my brethren! It was the body which despaired of the body--it groped with the fingers of the infatuated spirit at the ultimate walls.

Believe me, my brethren! It was the body which despaired of the earth--it heard the bowels of existence speaking unto it.

And then it sought to get through the ultimate walls with its head--and not with its head only--into "the other world."

But that "other world" is well concealed from man, that dehumanised, inhuman world, which is a celestial naught; and the bowels of existence do not speak unto man, except as man.

Verily, it is difficult to prove all being, and hard to make it speak. Tell me, ye brethren, is not the strangest of all things best proved?

Yea, this ego, with its contradiction and perplexity, speaketh most uprightly of its being--this creating, willing, evaluing ego, which is the measure and value of things.

And this most upright existence, the ego--it speaketh of the body, and still implieth the body, even when it museth and raveth and fluttereth with broken wings.

Always more uprightly learneth it to speak, the ego; and the more it learneth, the more doth it find titles and honours for the body and the earth.

A new pride taught me mine ego, and that teach I unto men: no longer to thrust one's head into the sand of celestial things, but to carry it freely, a terrestrial head, which giveth meaning to the earth!

A new will teach I unto men: to choose that path which man hath followed blindly, and to approve of it--and no longer to slink aside from it, like the sick and perishing!

The sick and perishing--it was they who despised the body and the earth, and invented the heavenly world, and the redeeming blood-drops; but even those sweet and sad poisons they borrowed from the body and the earth!

From their misery they sought escape, and the stars were too remote for them. Then they sighed: "O that there were heavenly paths by which to steal into another existence and into happiness!" Then they contrived for themselves their by-paths and bloody draughts!

Beyond the sphere of their body and this earth they now fancied themselves transported, these ungrateful ones. But to what did they owe the convulsion and rapture of their transport? To their body and this earth.

Gentle is Zarathustra to the sickly. Verily, he is not indignant at their modes of consolation and ingratitude. May they become convalescents and overcomers, and create higher bodies for themselves!

Neither is Zarathustra indignant at a convalescent who looketh tenderly on his delusions, and at midnight stealeth round the grave of his God; but sickness and a sick frame remain even in his tears.

Many sickly ones have there always been among those who muse, and languish for God; violently they hate the discerning ones, and the latest of virtues, which is uprightness.

Backward they always gaze toward dark ages: then, indeed, were delusion and faith something different. Raving of the reason was likeness to God, and doubt was sin.

Too well do I know those godlike ones: they insist on being believed in, and that doubt is sin. Too well, also, do I know what they themselves most believe in.

Verily, not in backworlds and redeeming blood-drops: but in the body do they also believe most; and their own body is for them the thing-in-itself.

But it is a sickly thing to them, and gladly would they get out of their skin. Therefore hearken they to the preachers of death, and themselves preach backworlds.

Hearken rather, my brethren, to the voice of the healthy body; it is a more upright and pure voice.

More uprightly and purely speaketh the healthy body, perfect and square- built; and it speaketh of the meaning of the earth.--

Thus spake Zarathustra.

- Nietzsche

6. Link to Post #2004
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Food for thought from Carmody:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post549514

Partial Quote:

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    We have to move beyond written words in our conversations.

We have to move beyond emotions in our conversations.

We have to move beyond voice in our conversations.

Each of these things always results in a communication that occurs in a layer that is one step lower in rumination, contemplation, and action, etc.

In order to have a state of communication and concerted directed action and life that is perfected and working in the so called 3d and real world..in order to eliminate the 'one step down result-effect' of any form of 3d real world communication and act of togetherness..we have to start and enact it consciously.... from one step higher.

Now, what would that one step be?

Think for a few seconds. Shouldn't take more than that.

That's it.... you got it....

The communication needs to to be at the dimensional-psychic level.

And that is the only way you will ever master this 3d reality thing. One way, and one way only.
    Sierra

7. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

Beren (6th September 2012), Christine (12th September 2012), Daughter of Time (6th September 2012), Eram (6th September 2012), Hervé (7th September 2012), Joe Akulis (6th September 2012), Limor Wolf (27th August 2013), NancyV (6th September 2012), seko (6th September 2012), william r sanford72 (14th June 2014)

8. Link to Post #2005
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Thumbs up Re: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

Be warned - this will not be a popular post.

I see no solution coming forth when we, Spirit Beings, come from the anchored viewpoint we exist within a duality of good vs evil. The odds that a collective (that obtains and maintains over 50% power over the rest of us) can emerge for the rest of eternity in charge and that we would agree we could call this emergent collective "good," indeed, if this collective comes forth from the foundational perspective that there is simply good and evil and that each of us fall on one side or the other... the odds of this dynamic eternally succeeding (in my estimation only) has all but zero chance of success.

Our experiential realms are far more complex. There are significant trinitous (trinity) viewpoints and there are the purported initial building blocks of this multiversal experience according to various ancient texts as well as basic knowledge amongst many mystery schools that suggest we are from a structure founded upon seven original emanations. To simply come from a good vs evil perspective, which is the foundational viewpoint coming from Zoroastrianism as well as the traditions that were founded in part based upon Zoroastrianism is, in the view of this writer, falling into the trap of the dark forces. It is such a wonderful trap because when one comes from a specific foundational viewpoint which is perceived as the only possible viewpoint, one limits possibility. Through limitation of possibility, any intelligence, that is aware of additional possibility is able to impose their will upon all of us who are self confined in this way.

It is my strongest opinion that solution to the current problems identified further up in this thread such as but not limited to an - "international pedophile network," and then - "linked to the same networks for arm trade, the same networks for international embezzlement of funds, the same power networks, in other names, the PTB networks"... and if we can consider all possibility within the 3D, physical world, earthbound, bodily experience, we have still touched on only a tiny part of the rest of the massive sets of realms we experience at some level of our being and which we have allowed to or been tricked into "buying into" which has us (not all of us, but clearly the collective of which I am still pretty much a part) imprisoned.

So having said the above, it is my strongest opinion that to "take them head on" (and yes, my initial reaction was Yes Yes Yes) I failed to consider what head on might mean to others and soon found out what head on means to Houman and many others here and with great regret, I had to post my view that this approach does nothing but feed the very monster and would, if activated, potentially create the same type of result feared by some that the "Drake mass arrests" scenario would create.

Now, in defense of a proactive group effort put forth on our planet by living (meaning corporeal) human beings we have the consideration of "time." To be specific - if a group of humanity within our total collective is able to achieve the ability to create two groups of humanity where one is relegated to permanent enslavement where even at the level of their soul they appear to have found themselves in a situation where there is no conceivable way an individual ensouled being could ever escape their soul's fate, then one could make a case for enacting some 3d, real world solution. But who is to know if this is truly the case?

The voice inside suggests to me that this horrid scenario could come forth in our future collective experience based on the degree to which we succumb to the fear that it could. The voice inside suggests to me that I consider my recent experience where somehow I have been able to cast most (note most, not all) of my fears aside.

As of now, I could not support a proactive effort to end the above noted (and more) atrocities which can be characterized as confrontational. Its my opinion (and I am all but 100% stuck in this view and have been so for quite some time, well before I started my solutions gathering thread)... it is my opinion that the only way we'll achieve final and permanent relief from the practice of animal/human sacrifice is if we, collectively - as achieved individually beyond the 100th monkey (at our deepest levels of our very being) - that we collectively move towards a new paradigm via attraction.

At one point early on in the thread, Houman stated he believed the solution is found in the 100th monkey. It is my opinion that this 100th monkey must achieve their required new foundational point of view through attraction, not confrontation.

The big question is... do we have time to wait? Fear says no... something else though (and I am speaking only for myself)... something else within me... something that has emerged dominant within me - dominant over my own fears - the "Chester" I have experienced in the last several weeks and almost all because of my participation in the Project Avalon forum... and well, because of all the folks I have been able to meet and with whom I have begun to create relationships... something I cannot yet identify within me is taking charge... and whatever that is, more and more I see fear becoming distant from my daily experience. More and more I get this strange feeling "I know this... place, this state, this real me."

Maybe we could adjust the wording of Gandhi's famous quote to "Actualize the world you want to experience."

10 seconds into yesterday's earthquake, dozens of thoughts flew past my mind. Yet the one that caught the most of my attention was my surprise at how I seemed to be handling it. I recall immediately connecting with the event. I recall a strange and amazing connection with what we call "Mother Earth." I recall the awe I had for her. And then, and I won't lie even though I have preached avoidance of any form of intentional magic, I recall then asking her, "please... please hold it together for us, your children" - not in words but in a thought form where I used words just now to describe the thought.

I recall as soon as I sensed the quake was slowing down getting out of my chair and observing the few "leader types" who I could see were kicking into gear to be helpful to the vast majority who were pretty scared. At about 1 minute and some seconds after the event had stopped, the head of our office suggested I hold open the self locking door. Realize we are all in a building. Realize dust plooms are starting to form from the cracks in the concrete. I recall a man walking past me carrying a young woman over his shoulder like a sack of beans - she had passed right out! I then recall getting the signal that everyone was out and so I should now go out as well. It was at that moment I realized the pain in my own chest - I am 55 and haven't taken care of my physical body. I recall then that tiny creeping fear starting to come in. I recall then the pain suddenly starting to rise. I then said to myself, "calm down, Chester... you know you got lots more you hope to experience (and achieve) in this life... so let's not blow up this body just yet, let's do your part, Chester, to stay in the game for now." Within 30 seconds the pain subsided.

I recall hearing later that day how there was one reported death... from a heart attack. The voice inside said, "Now you see why your diet is more than just a wee bit important?"

The purpose of the above was to demonstrate where I am at now in a moment where most folks were quite scared save a few of us. I used to be one of those scared ones. I am not anymore.

If I can do this, if I can get to the other side of the fear of "death" then anyone can. It is my opinion that for us to achieve the 100th monkey, that critical sub group of the collective of humanity must achieve this state where one does not (so much) fear death. I did this because through my participation on the Avalon forum, I placed myself in position that I experienced an out of body experience (yes, just one... but it only took this just one for me to realize death does not exist). Through Avalon I was able to realize that the voice(s) in my head might not have been "God" afterall. And that was the greatest relief that began the freeing of my soul (still in process but far, far along in this process).

It is my strongest opinion that collective relief of all these horrors noted in this thread can only be achieved through a critical mass sub group reaching a state where they have freed their souls enough while remaining alive within their current human body experience that the direction of humanity on earth accomplishes a true change in this direction.

It is my opinion that this is the only way it will happen if it ever does happen.

So I probably have alienated a bunch of folks with this massive and wee bit rambly post and so I will retire back to my own "solutions thread where, at the end of the day I may be more than just one man... I may be the only "man."

with Love
    Chester (justoneman)
    Last edited by Chester; 6th September 2012 at 14:35.

9. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Beren (6th September 2012), Caren (8th September 2012), Christine (12th September 2012), Daughter of Time (6th September 2012), donk (7th September 2012), Eram (6th September 2012), Finefeather (6th September 2012), Flash (7th September 2012), Fred Steeves (6th September 2012), Hervé (7th September 2012), Joe Akulis (6th September 2012), Mark (6th September 2012), NancyV (6th September 2012), Sierra (7th September 2012), Timreh (7th September 2012)

10. Link to Post #2006
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Quote Posted by justoneman (here)
    It is my strongest opinion that collective relief of all these horrors noted in this thread can only be achieved through a critical mass sub group reaching a state where they have freed their souls enough while remaining alive within their current human body experience that the direction of humanity on earth accomplishes a true change in direction.

It is my opinion that this is the only way it will happen if it ever does happen.
    Hi Chester, it's nice to call you by your name now. For what it's worth, here is my evolution in thought concerning what you are saying.

Right up until only maybe several months ago, I was also on the bandwagon of thought that humanity as a whole must transcend this situation as one. You know, the whole David Icke thing. More and more now though, I'm backing off of that. It's more in line with the Buddhist Samsara. Samsara never relents, only the individual can leave the realm behind, once they are finally ready to do so. (Usually from sheer exhaustion and heartache) This may sound like escapism to some, just like talking about the power of love can come across as airy fairy New Age bulls**t. But who cares, it's not. (LOL)

Anyway, the way I see it, this dimension is these guys' playing field. They make the rules, and they can also change the rules at any time they please. Being the opposition on this playing field, is like trying to defeat Samsara. Good luck with THAT one! (LOL) The only way out is to leave the game behind, to let it be unto itself, and the others who have chosen to remain. "Good" and "evil" have clashed for millenia. Sometimes good wins, sometimes evil wins. But the "game" always slogs along, without a care in the world as to which "side" holds current advantage.

Oh, and this won't be popular either Chester. No one leaves the game without aligning with the dark side at some point. So whoever is anxious to take out evil once and for all, have at it. As long as people are not willing to make peace with themselves, and therefore this world, the game will give them endless reasons not to do so, and it's endlessly patient. No game clock.

Cheers,
    Fred
    Last edited by Fred Steeves; 6th September 2012 at 15:21.

11. Link to Post #2007
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi Fred, thanks for your response as it provokes me to break my promise I won’t be posting in this thread regarding potential solution as I have a response to your response which takes the best of both worlds (in my opinion) – the one I represented in post #2005 above and your response in post #2006 immediately after.

We are in full agreement regarding Samsara. Yet as you expand upon your view of Samsara, our opinions may begin to differ. Its my opinion that the “material” realms are levels of Samsara. That the lower densities (perhaps our physical based experience here on earth might be the most dense of any collective available) and these appear to be more so dominated by the “evil” end of the good/evil dynamic and it has been put forth by many that the upper densities are less dominated by what we might call “evil” and that there are densities where there is little to no evil (as we perceive evil) at all whatsoever.

So let’s consider our shared experience – the one where we are anchored into a physical body here on some planet swirling around in a vast cosmic soup. And let’s assume we see this as Samsara and that inherent in this collective view point, we agree the laws of Samsara rule. Is it not possible within the laws of Samsara that our collective experience can shift? We can still experience plenty of good and evil, yes. But does that mean that the extreme manifestations of evil must eternally be relegated to our collective (and individual) experience where some within the physical realm collective are abducted by other physical beings against their will and used for all sorts of nefarious purposes? I am not so sure that has to be a permanent experience that never ends even within Samsara.

Why can’t we collectively transcend the practice of animal/human sacrifice? Why can’t we one day experience physical life such that we somehow transform such that the food supply has been rendered unpalatable to other physical realm based entities as well as non physical realm based entities that currently enjoy eating the food?

It is my view that for us to collectively reach this level of experience, we must experience a clear transformation of some sorts. And I agree with you 100% that this has to occur at the individual level. In fact, my opinion is that each individual must transform from within. So if we can assume for a moment that a single individual can make that sort of transformation and that they can then experience in the physical realm for the rest of the life of their current physical body an experience relatively free of the horrors focused upon within this thread, then why could not that one single individual share with another how they did it? Not that this individual's process could be duplicated by another and not that even if it could, it would lead to transformation of the other, but perhaps the seeds could be planted that somehow results in this transformation, yes? We surely can see that though the odds may seem impossible to overcome, it is still possible for a collective, mass transformation, yes?

OK, so just because humanity on earth might one day experience a world sans animal/human sacrifice and sans any ability to be abducted by third parties, does not mean that Samsara is gone. I still might bang my finger with the hammer while trying to build my house. I still might fall off the edge of the mountain while trying to climb it. I still might have a car accident. Samsara in this realm and in that form may never go away, but there’s no reason we could not achieve, collectively, the experience where there is no more of the horrors meantioned over and over within this thread.

Perhaps this day may be millions of years from now. Perhaps it might be several generations from now, but isn’t it in our hands to bring forth? I see no argument that supports accepting the status quo. At the same time I see no hope (as Einstein said) applying old thinking to achieve new results.

I see the goal as achievable within Samsara. I believe it might only be achievable by starting with the individual. I see that it might only be achievable via attraction. Meaning that someone is attracted to what they experience with another who has “escaped” the matrix but is able to be here within the matrix at the same time (like I believe has happened for the most part with me).

My next step would be to implement some sort of organized effort that makes escapees available (through attraction, not promotion) to others who may seek to escape the matrix themselves. This could include those who have direct or indirect experience at any level with satanic ritual abuse, MK Ultra, abduction experiences (both physically and non-physically experienced) as well as many other areas within the spectrum some here call “the archontic forces” or the dark forces.

Knowing the dark forces as I do, my bet is that they would enjoy the challenge, but the difference in the approach and what makes this idea unique and easily shared is that it utilizes none of the energies the dark forces require to operate. In their desire to survive, the dark forces may just have to accept the evolutionary laws of creation (if there be any and folks I respect contend there are)... that these dark forces may have to adapt to a different food supply.

There.

That is the general idea of the solution approach I believe could result in future generations experiencing a physical world experience that does not contain animal/human sacrifice nor abduction in any form against the will of a physical being that lives on planet Earth.

Samsara lives on, albeit in a different form.

One comment upon your statement – “Oh, and this won't be popular either Chester. No one leaves the game without aligning with the dark side at some point.” I do not know if this is true, but I would be lying if I did not admit at some moments within this current lifetime I toyed with alignment with the dark side. But having said that, I never gave that side my full heart. I always held onto my ability to change my mind at any time about anything.

I hope folks don’t come up with a new form of evil called “mind shifters” because I would certainly be cast within this group! Far more menacing than mere shape shifters, eh?

“Don’t give “them” any ideas, Chester…”

“Well… isn’t that what I’m here for? To stir the pot?”

One final comment – “As long as people are not willing to make peace with themselves, and therefore this world, the game will give them endless reasons not to do so, and it's endlessly patient. No game clock. ”

Perhaps, at the end of the day, I will say, Fred… you were right! (again)

justone
    Last edited by Chester; 6th September 2012 at 17:39.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Daughter of Time (6th September 2012), donk (7th September 2012), Eram (6th September 2012), Finefeather (6th September 2012), Fred Steeves (6th September 2012), Joe Akulis (6th September 2012), NancyV (6th September 2012), Sierra (7th September 2012), Swan (6th September 2012), Timreh (7th September 2012)

13. Link to Post #2008
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

Mirroring my thoughts posted yesterday about 2012. Only, you're saying it way better.

I'm with ya justone.
    Last edited by Joe Akulis; 6th September 2012 at 18:19.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

Eram (6th September 2012), Finefeather (6th September 2012), NancyV (6th September 2012)

15. Link to Post #2009
    South Africa Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 1,084 posts

removed to avoid controversy
    Last edited by Finefeather; 28th December 2012 at 14:12.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

donk (7th September 2012), Eram (6th September 2012), GoingOn (17th September 2012), NancyV (6th September 2012), Timreh (7th September 2012)

17. Link to Post #2010
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

Proof Exists for Ritual Abuse, Satanic Ritual Abuse, and For Child Sexual Abuse in Some Day Care Facilities

'With the help of some law enforcement officials, the U.S. media, organizations that protect child abusers, a lack of awareness in the American public, and the human denial system; Satanic ritual abuse, and the ritual abuse of children, has been allowed to flourish. People do not want to think that such crimes exist, so they allow their denial system to reject the evidence and embrace the idea that Satanic ritual abuse and ritual abuse is a myth.

This denial system is selfish because all it does is give comfort to the person who is in denial and it gives aid to the perpetrators who are ritualistically violating children. The human denial system is a blanket of protection for evil.

“Satanic ritual abuse exists all over the world. There have been reports, journal articles, web pages and criminal convictions of these horrific crimes against children and adults.” '

http://ordinaryevil.wordpress.com/20...re-facilities/

18. Link to Post #2011
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,207 times in 912 posts

Quote Posted by Finefeather (here)
    Hi Fred
    Samsara talks of continuous suffering because of continuous lives, and you should not be mislead by this word 'suffering'. If you look at the Buddhist 4 Noble Truths it clearly states that suffering is a result of our OWN desire NOT someone else's desire, and it is our own ignorance which causes the desire which causes the suffering. What this means, metaphysically, is that you create your own reality. So believe it or not Samara does relent when your desire for that which causes your pain and suffering ceases. Also the 4 Noble Truths tells us that to overcome desire we should live in accordance with the 8 Fold Path. This is just a simple basic set of rules which constitute the Buddhist way of life and is not any different than any other comprehensive set of rules for good clean honest living. But of course we think that this kind of life will not achieve the state of Nirvana or enlightenment required to 'break' the cycle of reincarnation, but, in actual fact it does just that. There are many cases of spontaneous enlightenment where the person was not remotely 'into' any form of spiritual practice. This should tell you that, first, there is no need to sit under a tree or live some mundane spiritual life in order to break the cycle of reincarnation, and secondly, you should realise that there is actually an accumulation of your spiritual state during the process of reincarnation until in one life you will achieve this state of release or Nirvana or enlightenment as a natural part of your evolution. This is the reason why some seem more evolved or enlightened that others. Then finally once you have broken from this cycle, (which by the way, has got nothing to do with anybody or spell, or demon, or alien, or implant, etc, holding you back, other than your own uncontrolled desires) you will have your own choice of the path you want to continue on. Many choose the path of service on earth to assist those in need in various ways. Of course if you so choose you can reach this state of Nirvana sooner in other, often more dangerous ways than just waiting for the natural state to take it's course, but you better prepare yourself well.
    So before WE (note the change in person here) get the notion of thinking we can just opt out because we are fed up with the mess we have put ourself into, we need to take a good look at our lives. This is the error of the suicide case and also the reality of this is, that we need to realise who is doing the driving in our life...it is us as a higher spiritual being, with a lot more determination than we might believe is possible.
    Regards
    Ray

Finefeather,

I like your viewpoint.

It`s multidimensional way. Always . It can be narrowed if one is focused enough but almost always it`s in full broad spectrum of possibilities.

The core is always the same in all messages in whole existence and that is: "You are responsible for all that you experience because either on basic or elevated level, with or without your current consciousness , you caused all to happen."

And learning the correlation with all this is reconnecting the dots and realizing where to end the experience if it`s bad or where to prolong it and make new connections and results.

Hence this sacrifices and dark forces.
    We need to see who and why still want this experience of torture and destruction of the body.
    Further out what is their benefit of highly affecting soul`s energy by negative vibe.

It will be helpful to stop the abusers because of their growth on soul level.
    Otherwise they would be stuck in perpetual cycle of torture and rest, which will load them up with such an energy baggage that they will hardly walk out before the universe.

But now here`s the current problem which implies usage of some kind of force; how to stop the abusers?
    With what?
    With whom?

I think the best way is to leave the repair of soul`s energies to the Creator itself and that we choose on our innermost level that we want action from high places in universe as help.
    I hope you understand what I mean...
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 6th September 2012 at 20:10. Reason: fix quoting
    Love, love - and see what happens

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Beren For This Post:

Chester (7th September 2012), Eram (6th September 2012), Finefeather (6th September 2012), NancyV (6th September 2012)

20. Link to Post #2012
    Thanks

from the website:
    Hollie Greig:An Abuse Victim of the Corrupt Scottish Establishment

a link to sign a petition here:
    http://holliegreig.info/petition/

Hollie Greig ( a little Downs Syndrome Girl) and 7 other known victims were systematically raped and tortured by a known paedophile ring.
    The paedophile ring included a judge, care workers, a policeman, an accountant and other leading men and women of Scotland.
    Robert Green was jailed in Aberdeen for reporting the story to the public.
    The Uncle of Hollie Greig was brutally murdered with what appears to be an axe handle. He was found dead in a burning car in a situation that appears to be arson. This was a few weeks after he reportedly walked in on Holly being sexually assaulted by her father.
    Scottish Lord Advocate, Elish Angiolini, has illegally used her influence to shut down any investigation and publicity of the Hollie Greig case.
    The Scottish Law firm of Levy & McRae has illegally sought to intimidate and influence witnesses and investigator Robert Green for reporting the matter.
    Alex Salmond, First Minister of Scotland has been made aware of Angiolini's methods and has failed to act in a way conducive to justice in these cases.
    The members of Scotland's Parliament have also been made aware of these injustices and have failed to take any action.

The Petition

We the Undersigned Petition for Redress for and in behalf of Holly Greig and Robert Green from the People of Scotland.

WHEREAS:

1. Holly Greig ( a little Downs Syndrome Girl) and 7 Other Known Victims were systematically raped and tortured by a known Pedophile Ring.

2. Said Pedophile Ring Included Social Workers, Politicians and Educators, some of the Leading men and women of Scotland.

3. Robert Green was jailed for reporting the story to the public

4. The Uncle of Holly Greig was brutally murdered with what appears to be an ax handle and found dead in a burning car that appears to be arson after he reportedly walked in on Holly being sexually assaulted by her father.

5. Scottish Lord Advocate, Elish Angiolini, has illegally used her influence to shut down any investigation and publicity of the Holly Greig case.

6. The Law firm of Levy & McRae has illegally sought to intimidate and influence witnesses and Robert Green for reporting the matter.

7. Alex Salmond, First Minister of Scotland has been made aware of Angiolini's methods and has failed to act in a way conducive to justice in these cases.

8. The members of Scotland's Parliament have also been made aware of these injustices and have failed to take any action.

9. Scottish Law Enforcement has been well aware of these injustices and has failed to take any action against the perpetrators

Therefore:

We the Undersigned petition the People of Scotland:

1. To seek redress for and in behalf of Holly Greig

2. To seek a vote of "No-Confidence" in the current administration.

3. To seek to establish a new administration that will pursue Justice for both Holly Greig and the other 7 victims of pedophilia.

4. To seek Justice and Relief for noted Journalist, Robert Green.

5. To seek a removal of the Muzzle Order on Mr. Green.

6. To permit Mr. Green the opportunity to actually enter the district where he is running for political office.

7. To seek prosecution of those individuals responsible for the murder of a witness in this investigation and those that have impeded the search for Justice.

8. To seek a break-up of the monopoly that Levy & McRae currently have over the Scottish Legal System.

9. To seek sanctions against Levy and McRae for interfering in the Freedom of the Press and the intimidation of witnesses in a criminal matter.

http://holliegreig.info/

21. Link to Post #2013
    United States Avalon Member bearcow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,055 times in 472 posts

If someone went around and interviewed the survivors of ritual abuse, in the way bill and kerry interviewed whistle-blowers, that would go a long way in helping the issue hit critical mass in the collective consciousness. 20 or so powerful interviews on youtube/vimeo/etc should be enough to get the ball rolling. However, I can say from personal experience, most who have lived to talk about it have no interest in talking about it publicy. Not because they actively fear for their life if they speak up, but because they just want to move on with their lives. I have encouraged one person i know to speak out about her experiences, but she is not interested. I cannot say i blame her. She feels nobody would believe her anyways.
    "You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go..."
    — Dr. Seuss

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to bearcow For This Post:

Caren (8th September 2012), Chester (7th September 2012), Christine (12th September 2012), Daughter of Time (6th September 2012), DoubleHelix (7th September 2012), Eram (6th September 2012), Houman (6th September 2012), Jean-Luc (7th September 2012), Limor Wolf (27th August 2013), NancyV (6th September 2012), Timreh (7th September 2012), Victoria (21st August 2019)

23. Link to Post #2014
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

I will attempt, one more time, to give the members a look at the history of this Archonic Phenomenon.

That which is generally accepted as Gnostic Christianity had its roots all the way back into antiquity in Göbekli Tepe. The 'Gnosis', or hidden knowledge was founded around the concept of Archonic control of this particular reality, although in early Gnostic understanding this control mechanism was referred to as a 'Demiurge'. It wasn't until the discovery of the Nag Hammadi Library that we began to see a reference to Archons. This understanding began in the very early days of the Common Era.

The Nazarene Essenes brought this Gnosis into the land of Israel down from the North, from the area known as Mt. Carmel. The historic record will show that John the Baptist was a Nazarene Essene who began his ministry along the Jordan River at the North end of the Dead Sea.

Gnostic understanding most likely came to Judaea through the Persian Empire.

After the Roman authorities purged 'Everything Gnostic' from the Roman Empire in an act of genocide beginning around 60AD to around 325AD there were few enclaves of Gnostic Understanding remaining within the area known as the Roman Empire.

One area flourished, however, that was the South of France. A Gnostic movement grew in that area known as the Cathar.

The Cathar understood this Archonic Influence as Rex Mundi, the "King of the World". They attributed everything Roman Catholic to this Rex Mundi. Roman Catholicism is nothing more than the Roman Empire extended into modern times.

The only difference between the 'Demiurge' of the earliest Gnostics, the Archons of the Gnostic Christians, and the 'Rex Mundi' of the Cathar is semantics. They are all different names for the same phenomenon.

This particular third dimensional reality has always been controlled from the fourth dimension, or Astral. In the science of Radio Frequencies, The Astral could be compared to nothing more than a 'sideband' to the 'main carrier' frequency. Everything within this particular reality is an electromagnetic frequency. The "True Gnosis" of antiquity was always an understanding of how this control was manipulated. It has only been since the advent of the Templar that this "True Gnosis" has been perverted, but that's an understanding for another time.

The point being, each and every time small groups, who were clever enough to figure-out the program, along came the Archonic Manipulators to annihilate these through acts of genocide.

The only difference between now and any other previous point in history, where there was a chance to make a change, is the internet.

Ignoring this horrific reality because some hyperdimensional entity telepathically communicated to another individual that by focusing on this Abject Evil one will only contribute to the creation of this Evil, is comparable to "going to sleep", not to "waking-up".

I'm certain this is the message Houman intended by creating this thread.
    Last edited by observer; 7th September 2012 at 09:18. Reason: spelling

24. Link to Post #2015
    Thanks

the same theme in this from Observer's post, below:

'Ignoring this horrific reality because some hyperdimensional entity telepathically communicated to another individual that by focusing on this Abject Evil one will only contribute to the creation of this Evil, is comparable to "going to sleep", not to "waking-up".

I'm certain this is the message Houman intended by creating this thread.'

& in the quote from the OrdinaryEvil site in one of my posts above:

'This denial system is selfish because all it does is give comfort to the person who is in denial and it gives aid to the perpetrators who are ritualistically violating children. The human denial system is a blanket of protection for evil.'

really good post from Observer, imo

Quote Posted by observer (here)
    I will attempt, one more time, to give the members a look at the history of this Archonic Phenomenon.

That which is generally accepted as Gnostic Christianity had its roots all the way back into antiquity in Göbekli Tepe. The 'Gnosis', or hidden knowledge was founded around the concept of Archonic control of this particular reality, although in early Gnostic understanding this control mechanism was referred to as a 'Demiurge'. It wasn't until the discovery of the Nag Hammadi Library that we began to see a reference to Archons. This understanding began in the very early days of the Common Era.

The Nazarene Essenes brought this Gnosis into the land of Israel down from the North, from the area known as Mt. Carmel. The historic record will show that John the Baptist was a Nazarene Essene who began his ministry along the Jordan River at the North end of the Dead Sea.

After the Roman authorities purged 'Everything Gnostic' from the Roman Empire in an act of genocide beginning around 60AD to around 325AD there were few enclaves of Gnostic Understanding remaining within the area known as the Roman Empire.

One area flourished, however, that was the South of France. A Gnostic movement grew in that area known as the Cathar.

The Cathar understood this Archonic Influence as Rex Mundi, the "King of the World". They attributed everything Roman Catholic to this Rex Mundi. Roman Catholicism is nothing more than the Roman Empire extended into modern times.

The only difference between the 'Demiurge' of the earliest Gnostics, the Archons of the Gnostic Christians, and the 'Rex Mundi' of the Cathar is semantics. They are all different names for the same phenomenon.

This particular third dimensional reality has always been controlled from the fourth dimension, or Astral. In the science of Radio Frequencies, The Astral could be compared to nothing more than a 'sideband' to the 'main carrier' frequency. Everything within this particular reality is an electromagnetic frequency. The "True Gnosis" of antiquity was always an understanding of how this control was manipulated. It has only been since the advent of the Templar that this "True Gnosis" has been perverted, but that's an understanding for another time.

The point being, each and every time small groups, who were clever enough to figured-out the program, along came the Archonic Manipulators to annihilate these through acts of genocide.

The only difference between now and any other previous point in history, where there was a chance to make a change, is the internet.

Ignoring this horrific reality because some hyperdimensional entity telepathically communicated to another individual that by focusing on this Abject Evil one will only contribute to the creation of this Evil, is comparable to "going to sleep", not to "waking-up".

25. Link to Post #2016
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,207 times in 912 posts

That`s the point!

To drag them on to light (in all possible ways) so that light can burn their evil template until only core remains which will be dealt by Creator.
    Closing the eyes will do no good.
    Love, love - and see what happens

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Beren For This Post:

aikisaw (28th December 2013), GoingOn (17th September 2012), heyokah (7th September 2012), Moxie (6th September 2012), observer (6th September 2012), Timreh (7th September 2012)

27. Link to Post #2017
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The point being, each and every time small groups, who were clever enough to figured-out the program, along came the Archonic Manipulators to annihilate these through acts of genocide.

All the information I have gathered and all my own personal experience does not share this view. First, the astral realm does not necessarily control anyone nor anything. Some may have experiences with the lower astral realm which they choose to perceive controls them. Some who have gotten caught up with entities from the lower astral actually create co-dependent relationships with each other which to some extent creates their belief they are strengthened in some way and through their belief they are able to feel empowered. Through that sense of empowerment they have been able to exert power in various forms over the vast majority of the rest of us who, up until now have been compliant. If enough of us get sick and tired of this dynamic, perhaps we (individually) will move into another experience that does not support this dynamic. If enough of us actually do that, the dynamic will dissolve.

Where did I learn this from? Well, for one, I learned this from a Gnostic organization which not only understood all that Observer has pointed out above, but a great deal more which Observer has either overlooked or hasn't yet come upon... all of which was practiced and passed on by Gnostics of the past (and I exclude the Cathars here). I also have been discovering that by applying the wisdoms passed on through Gnostic traditions, the buggers in the lower astral don't seem to be any more bother than an occasional mosquito bite if that.

Confrontation feeds the very beast you wish to defeat. I suggest absorbing that same beast that happens to be within us all to some extent, transcend the bad parts and recognize that as long as your experience is anchored to any extent within the material realms, you will always have to deal with the demiurge and the archontic forces to some degree - it appears to be part of the game we deal with within these lower densities.

justoneman
    Last edited by Chester; 7th September 2012 at 03:27.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Finefeather (7th September 2012), Fred Steeves (7th September 2012), Hervé (7th September 2012), NancyV (7th September 2012), Timreh (7th September 2012)

29. Link to Post #2018
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bearcow (here)
    If someone went around and interviewed the survivors of ritual abuse, in the way bill and kerry interviewed whistle-blowers, that would go a long way in helping the issue hit critical mass in the collective consciousness. 20 or so powerful interviews on youtube/vimeo/etc should be enough to get the ball rolling. However, I can say from personal experience, most who have lived to talk about it have no interest in talking about it publicy. Not because they actively fear for their life if they speak up, but because they just want to move on with their lives. I have encouraged one person i know to speak out about her experiences, but she is not interested. I cannot say i blame her. She feels nobody would believe her anyways.
    This is something that if handled properly and as non confrontational as possible, could assist in collapsing the time between now and the goal. I would be careful that experiences are related yet names, identities, etc of the "bad guys" would best be edited out. I would also suggest the interviewees focus more on the what and the how of their resolution experiences as opposed to spending much time on all the war stories. That's the only way anyone can get any good out of any of that anyways (just my opinion).

justone
    Last edited by Chester; 7th September 2012 at 11:59.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Finefeather (7th September 2012), Timreh (7th September 2012)

31. Link to Post #2019
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by justoneman (here)
    Quote Posted by bearcow (here)
    This is something that if handled properly and as non confrontational as possible, could assist in collapsing the time between now and the goal. I would be careful that experiences are related yet names, identities, etc of the "bad guys" would best be edited out. I would also suggest the interviewees focus more on the what and the how of their resolution experiences as opposed to spending much time on all the war stories. That's the only way anyone can get any good out of any of that anyways (just my opinion).

justone
    After sleeping on this last post response - I came up with the following...

This issue (perhaps the KEY issue humanity faces) is not about a single, small group within humanity. If we just look at humanity, its about all of us. If we consider the elements beyond simply humanity which could include non human, physical beings, could include beings that some suggest are not even ensouled which means to me robotoids, could include non physical beings and could include beings who are capable of appearing in the physical realm and even beings who appear to be physical beings but are able to somehow move in and out of our physical realm and that all these beings may be playing some role in this horrid dynamic (whether victim, perpetrator, observer or the ones left out of any direct exposure but indirectly affected)... and then consider the possibility of the truth of reincarnation (something most on Avalon have no trouble with), then can we not see how we may have been (as Fred suggested above) in one lifetime or another, one of the conscious participants? Could we not see as I am also suggesting how at some point in a soul's past one could have been a non human? (It is possible, why not?) Could we see we could have been any manifestation of a Spirit being?

It seems critical to look at the issue of a group experience which might be deemed unacceptable or unproductive or unhealthy or "bad" (choose your perspective) from the greater perspective if one wants to experience a change in the overall dynamic. By starting from this helicopter point of view, one can avoid getting caught up in the emotional torrent which allows one a better opportunity to see the actual big picture and perhaps in such a way that one could see a solutions approach (I would really suggest the word "modification")... that one could see how we might modify the overall dynamic in such a way we could shift this overall direction which one day may lead to a new collective experience sans the horrors we have been speaking about and which this thread targets.

It has been suggested that the astral realm is somehow tied with our emotional body. Is it possible our solution lie in our ability to transcend the astral realm such that we find our soul anchored in some density or realm... not sure how the greater dynamic works, but where we, through individual choice find ourselves anchored in a higher dimension (as far as the soul is concerned) which allows us the ability to navigate the astral with ease (example, William Buhlman and some wonderful members of Avalon such as NancyV and Finefeather just to mention a few who have already shared their abilities so to do).

This is where my investigation has taken me. I do not see solution easily found inside the matrix and for one very critically important reason. To explain the reason let me give a visual.

We are an orange lets say. At the very bottom all our souls are grouped into a tiny space. As we move upward, each soul stream moves through lifetimes and as we can imagine, the gaps between each concurrent soul stream's experience widens as we move to the fatest part of the orange. We may experience hundreds or thousands of lifetimes in this process, who knows, maybe more. Now consider one lifetime and say that lifetime is occurring in one of the fatter parts of the orange. Now cut the orange from side to side to extract a nice round slice of the orange where your current lifetime could be found and which includes all other lifetimes that existed at some point within your own lifetime. If we look at the normal lifetime of a human and stretch it to the max (I am excluding purported extremely rare exceptions) we have a lifetime of 100 years and all we have to do is touch one day of any other lifetime, thus we extend the group to approximately a 300 year stretch at most. How thick would this slice be in relation to the whole orange? Not very.

Now since just about every living human being's memory of past lives is about zero, how much does a human consciously take with them from lifetime to lifetime? As we grow up within a single lifetime it appears that metaphysics produces experiences that allows the individual within one's single lifetime to "get" the message (and the lesson) that may have been learned well enough during some previous lifetime but surely you see the dilemma we face.

Let's say in one lifetime you incarnated in a family of vampires. Surely you would have within your soul that experience, understand a great deal of that point of view, etc. In another lifetime you may have been incarnated as some saintly being that did nothing but spread love. Surely you would have an understanding at your soul level of love and expression of love. Now consider again the slice. Each one of us human beings (again only a tiny part of the greater dynamic) is living a life where we either pursue "getting it" or we don't and those who do pursue "getting it" (or shall we say, remembering it... remembering who/what we are) may take years to break free of the matrix if they ever do. There are some who have been born with the "gotten it" and many of those don't even consciously know it because its never been an issue. Sadly there are too few of these at this time (from my point of view) and I am certainly not one of those.

What chance does a collective have of implementing modification on the current direction humanity finds itself in when one considers all the above? The chance may be small, but it is not impossible. If it is not impossible, how can the problem be approached considering all of the above without feeding the monster? This is where I am at with the target problem(s).

And so by saying all the above, I am led to believe that an individual must first do a true extrication of the self from the matrix while remaining still within the matrix. This could be called death of the lower self (the egoic self... and in my view, the demiurge within), resurrection, which is the allowance of the seating of the higher self and then ascension which appears to me to be when an individual has unrooted the anchoring of their soul from the 3D experience to a higher dimensional experience... perhaps even a freeing such that they become multi-dimensional and have no specific dimension from which their soul is anchored. An individual who has achieved this for themselves is now equipped to be of true service to others.

Now, many traditions have within them the pathway which can result in an individual reaching the ascended state within their current lifetime. I know many, many folks I would consider to be ascended right now. I consider Ken Wilber and much of the folks that Ken has worked with through the Integral Institute and their related organizations to be in this class. I am simply pointing out one person.

On the forum here I consider several posters as ascended beings in this way but perhaps its best not to mention names for I could never name them all and in fact I like to leave it open that anyone could exist within a physical body and be "fully ascended" as within the three way dynamic of Spirit, the material realm(s) and the individual ensouled Spirit being where we have some fudge room there, yes?

Anyways... I am sure I have already over extended my time on Houman's thread and since my opinion is that any confrontational approach has all but zero chance of success in regards to modification of the current course in which humanity (and more) finds itself headed, my concern is that I am being disrespectful by continuing to expound upon my views in this thread. I will now move over into the solutions thread I started awhile back.

I wish us all well.

Chester (justoneman)

Ooops, one last comment - and Fred Steeves needs no defense, but anyone who construed Fred Steeves' point as being one of turning their back on humanity or escaping for themselves a.) misunderstood Fred's point or b.) is incapable of understanding Fred's point.

Fred is here, fully engaged, helpful to anyone who reaches out to him and in fact one of my most precious inspirations because the guy walks the walk. There are many other here that some label as "escapees." What I see is some here have learned the art of allowance. The art of allowing others to be comfortable in the realm their point of view provides for them. Some here call that a form of compassion... an art in my view and something I am striving to emulate as well.

Until one can climb into the helicopter and see the bigger picture, it might be hard for that one to understand the point of view of a Fred or a NancyV or a Finefeather or another bob (and perhaps even a justone). And guess what just flew over my head here in San Jose?? hahaha yep, a helicopter hahaha.
    Last edited by Chester; 7th September 2012 at 12:34.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Caren (8th September 2012), Daughter of Time (7th September 2012), donk (7th September 2012), Finefeather (7th September 2012), Hervé (7th September 2012), NancyV (7th September 2012), Timreh (9th September 2012), william r sanford72 (14th June 2014)

33. Link to Post #2020
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wynderer (here)
    the same theme in this from Observer's post, below:

'Ignoring this horrific reality because some hyperdimensional entity telepathically communicated to another individual that by focusing on this Abject Evil one will only contribute to the creation of this Evil, is comparable to "going to sleep", not to "waking-up".

I'm certain this is the message Houman intended by creating this thread.'

& in the quote from the OrdinaryEvil site in one of my posts above:

'This denial system is selfish because all it does is give comfort to the person who is in denial and it gives aid to the perpetrators who are ritualistically violating children. The human denial system is a blanket of protection for evil.'

really good post from Observer, imo

Hi wynderer, glad to see you back. Just to let you know I doubt you will find a human being on earth more focused upon this "abject evil" than myself. Having said that, I discovered how one can do that while avoiding providing the energy the "abject evil" requires to sustain its growth.

I believe that what I have discovered is a solution any human being (and even non human beings) could apply with the same results. If you are interested in exploring this possibility for yourself, consider dropping into my solutions thread anytime.

Your true friend - Chester

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Caren (8th September 2012), Daughter of Time (7th September 2012), Finefeather (7th September 2012), NancyV (7th September 2012), Timreh (9th September 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 235 FirstFirst 1 51 91 101 111 151 201 235 LastLast