+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 235 FirstFirst 1 5 55 95 105 115 155 205 235 LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,100 of 4698

Thread: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

1. Link to Post #2081
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,705 times in 8,941 posts

Default Re: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

Wow, Ray (finefeather), this text of yours is so clear and simple, and totally true to me at least, I think I will post it in my office to remind me of down to earth vs up in spirit for "who we truly are" realities.

I went to a buddhist center to meditate for 2 weeks. Silent time for the first week for all We had 1 hour1/2 discussion in the afternoon (the only non silence time). The people there were absolutely great, good beings, intelligent and truly searching their truth.

However, I was amazed at the debates about human reactions or non reactions, about thoughts, etc. A few time, I found the people so much in their head that I had to intervene telling that our brains (egos) are litterally crazy, the solution is out of it. I was surprised because I am a "in the head" expert and they really surpassed me

At other times, I wanted to and did remind everyone that we were mammals and often reacted like mammals and that this nature, our vehicle's needs, had to be respected and taken care of. Its need are animals needs within a spiritual framework, you do not reject, you encompass.

The horse is there, don't beat it, don't kill it, don't despise it, don't let it run you, just learn to ride it. And let it run you when the situation requires pure animalistic/mammals instincts (danger, a car coming on you, a cliff at your feets, being lost in nature, etc). Otherwise, ride it. Ride it in and with love.

Once you become a good rider, give riding lessons (oh, suddenly I miss 9eagle9).

Thanks Finefeather, and Dedukshyn for the love aspect added up to it.
    Last edited by Flash; 12th September 2012 at 00:47.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Chester (12th September 2012), Christine (12th September 2012), DeDukshyn (12th September 2012), Eram (12th September 2012), Finefeather (12th September 2012), GoingOn (17th September 2012), NancyV (12th September 2012), Reinhard (12th September 2012), Sierra (15th September 2012)

3. Link to Post #2082
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

Default Re: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

Quote Posted by Daughter of Time (here)
    In reply to your question: what I NEED to know is how to free myself from the debilitating and extremely troubling experiences and programmings which I've become very aware of but still work through me. I'd like to know how I became a target, although this is not as important as freeing myself from being target again.

As I stated in a previous post, if I have attracted these things, if i have at some point in any of my existences agreed to be part of a game which I did not understand, then I break those agreements now. Every single day now, i repeat outloud that I break any and all agreements I may have made at any point in time with anything or anyone which has lead to the experiences of abductions, contacts from malevolent beings, programmings, and everything which is affecting me in a way that prevents me from living a free existence which is my birth right and the birth right of every human being who wishes to live in peace with everyone in this universe and become the best they can be.

This is the only thing I've managed to come up with at this point and I do state that my conscious effort in breaking these agreements is making me feel much lighter and more in control. I hope I'm not being delusional.
    You are not delusional.
    Remember all beings out there are no more powerful and able than you are.
    If you face your problems head on, behind them is the answer and attaining your freedom may happen in that act.

That may sound simple, however I doubt that it is. Discernment on when and how to act is imperative.
    Look inward. Face the reasons these things trouble you, then face the "things" themselves.

I am will be following a long in this very important thread.
    Why not now?

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to nomadguy For This Post:

Chester (12th September 2012), Daughter of Time (12th September 2012), Eram (12th September 2012), Finefeather (12th September 2012), Flash (12th September 2012), GoingOn (17th September 2012), Jenci (12th September 2012), NancyV (12th September 2012), Reinhard (12th September 2012), Sierra (15th September 2012)

5. Link to Post #2083
    Canada Avalon Member Daughter of Time's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,705 times in 1,092 posts

FineFeather,

You're a very wise man and i respect your insights. But I'm at a loss as to how to make certain choices when those choices are not available to us.

For instance, how can we place the right people at the heads of our governments when the right people are not allowed to run for government?

JFK stood up to the CIA main chiefs by not authorizing "Operation Northwoods" and we know what happened to him.

How can we choose who leads us when the choices are mere illusions?

Does it really make any difference who we vote for since all the candidates have similar agendas?

I don't mean to go off topic since this thread is not about politics and I am very poorly versed in politics. But I do know our government heads are basically all puppets. Even if a truly well meaning, knowledgeable, conscious, capable individual would want to lead the country, such a person, at this point in time, would not be allowed to hold that position. And if such a person would ever make it as a leader, at this point in time, they would most likely be eliminated.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

Chester (12th September 2012), Eram (12th September 2012), Finefeather (12th September 2012), Flash (12th September 2012), GoingOn (17th September 2012), NancyV (12th September 2012), Reinhard (12th September 2012), Sierra (15th September 2012)

7. Link to Post #2084
    South Africa Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 1,084 posts

removed to avoid controversy
    Last edited by Finefeather; 28th December 2012 at 14:16.

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

Chester (12th September 2012), Daughter of Time (12th September 2012), Eram (12th September 2012), Flash (12th September 2012), GoingOn (17th September 2012), Houman (14th September 2012), Jenci (12th September 2012), lookbeyond (12th September 2012), modwiz (12th September 2012), NancyV (12th September 2012), nomadguy (14th September 2012), Reinhard (13th September 2012), Sierra (15th September 2012), Timreh (12th September 2012)

9. Link to Post #2085
    Thanks

Last edited by Finefeather; 28th December 2012 at 14:17.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

Chester (12th September 2012), Daughter of Time (12th September 2012), donk (12th September 2012), Eram (12th September 2012), Flash (12th September 2012), GoingOn (17th September 2012), lookbeyond (12th September 2012), modwiz (12th September 2012), NancyV (12th September 2012), Reinhard (13th September 2012), Sierra (15th September 2012)

11. Link to Post #2086
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,015 times in 215 posts

Quote Posted by Finefeather (here)
    Quote Posted by Houman (here)
    That is the question which I have not been able to put to rest "why are some of us targets while others seem to escape this fate?"

And this is the reason I keep posting and asking this very question and similar questions at the risk of boring the readers to exasperation. I really NEED to know!
    You are the canaries in the coal mine... everyone will eventually share your fate if no attention is paid to it... (what horrifies people nowadays will slowly become acceptable and then, eventually, the norm, if we let it be...)

Houman
    I cannot agree with your sweeping statement that, everyone will eventually share DoTs fate etc...because I know you are clearly not knowledgeable about the decisions we make prior to incarnation.
    If you knew the real process which takes place before incarnation, which involves, amongst other things, choice of parents, choice of experience and above all, choice of the quality of the veil of remembrance, and the fact that it is actually NOT the same unit of separation of the higher self that incarnates again, but a different one EACH time, (in other words, you bring what you need for the life), you would probably not even have started this thread.

Just because, lets say a million, a small percentage of the 7 billion, people are experiencing these traumatic events, which in my mind has only partially been identified, does not indicate that this phenomena is some sort of virus. The perception of the idea that we are in some sort of personal locked in state from which there is no escape is pure ignorance, despite it's horrendous nature as depicted on this thread...and just for some out there, I am more than aware of the nature of the 'evils' of humans and others.

I have great compassion for those experiencing the phenomena we are discussing on this thread, BUT more so...I have even greater respect for them, because of the tremendous courage and strength and pure guts to have chosen this type of experience in life. Do we sometimes wonder why this happens to some and not others? Well the reason is simple, those who choose such a life are the stronger, older beings, who come to show the strength and courage that the divine spirit can endure. The harder our life the stronger we are inside, and the many who live normal, 9-5 lives are the average who come to experience easier lessons. Those that sit in luxury and places of power are more than often the week ones and the irony of it is that they are the ones doing the controlling, but the wiser we become the less we are controlled by 'them' because we learn to live without the unnecessary carrots they hold in front of our ignorant minds.

I will, for the sake of your consideration, say it again, loud and clear: Each person has chosen his/her life and has planned and even 'tested' the many probabilities which may arise in his/her life, and was quite aware and part of the choice process made for that coming life. Due to the perceived separation in our minds, and, our chosen life, and, the qualities which we have chosen to incarnate with, and the type of body we have chosen, and the parents we have chosen, for the sole purpose of our own chosen experience, we are often caught up in states and places and events which, when observed from the outside, appear as if we are been punished for some past event, or are been held prisoner for life. This is non-sense, in actual reality, this is the nature of our choice.

Now of course as in any situation in any life there are probabilities which we just have not planned for, or did not intend, and these are the ones which are the greatest challenge. When you live in the jungle you need to be wary of the tiger. We all make mistakes and accidents and events occur because we make wrong choices, and then we have the tiger, and we have to pay the price. These are the ones we learn most from.
    In stead of going on and on and on about this phenomena and stoking it up, like the fireman on the steam engine, we should also take a careful look at the little events in our lives which we fail to examine with an honest heart.

The world is a place wherein we can experience great turmoil and pain and suffering but it is also a place where we can live in peace and harmony and love, (just ask the millions of 'average' people who chose this path), and there are an infinite amount of permutations. What you have chosen is exactly where you are and if you don't believe this, jump of a building or do whatever 'grabs' you and when you are back where you came from you will know I was right. Until then you might as well enjoy the ride and here is the crux, as was indicated in another post....,

If you are aware that you have been abducted and molested and used as emotional energy resources for anyone, and if you know that your life is a living hell and you are in a daily state of fear.....then you are aware enough to get yourself out of it, you may need some help, but all it takes is a call, if you are aware and choose to continue your life as it is, then do so. Those who are unaware that they are in a 'negative' state are no less alive than those in a 'positive' state. It is not the purpose of the 'positive' to overcome the 'negative'. They are opposites of the same life and the sooner we get to grips with this, the sooner we will realise that what we choose is what we get. Just think about it...

Love to All
    Ray
    Thankyou FineFeather for all of your input which has been appreciated, this post of yours not only reinforced a lot of what I already held true but also has helped me to realize how I have bought into this thread maybe a little too heavily.

A sincere thankyou to Houman, I am in awe at how you have conducted the running of this thread and the information you have presented.

Thankyou also to everyone who has shared and contributed on this important thread, I have taken what I have needed and it is time for me to move my energy elsewhere (I will stick my head in every now and then)
    Last edited by Timreh; 12th September 2012 at 11:14.
    Leave no stone unturned...

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Timreh For This Post:

Chester (12th September 2012), Daughter of Time (12th September 2012), Eram (12th September 2012), Finefeather (12th September 2012), GoingOn (17th September 2012), Houman (12th September 2012), NancyV (12th September 2012), Reinhard (13th September 2012), Sierra (15th September 2012)

13. Link to Post #2087
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,207 times in 912 posts

I want to sum up some things for many to consider. And I will do it in a broad way.
    Key for further understanding is to finally grasp our origin and who we are.

We are spirit beings- souls of the highest order- Creator's children with full God potential.

But since we came here in this density of frequency to experience whatever we came to , it pulls new strings and new windows for our collective or singular experience.

So if one came from high level to experience suffering and torture here and now , it's a hardly understandable thing when you look from this level of conscience.
    This is not a wishful thinking or a twisted thing, just a matter of fact of what we choose when on the highest.

Down here this is unimaginable!

But now the task of freeing ourselves from Archonic influence is the sacred task since it's out remembering of who we are and acting accordingly.

I've done physical attack, spiritual attack, energy attack and human attack upon me as an experience.
    But what I share with you all is this fact;
    As I grew in understanding and awareness - the attacks were different and fewer.
    Until one day they all stopped.

Because I grew. Because I took the higher ground in my life and experience, because I connected my personal dots and saw them (Archons - or demons or any other spiritual attacker) in their true form.
    I see them.
    I sense them.

I know who they are and they know that I know.

So they leave me alone.
    It's not that they do not occasionally try to challenge my awareness and do strike few bolts here and there...

It's just that I am out of their reach.
    Nothing special about me. It's just I remembered who I am and became aware and my sight got bigger, broader.

I then saw something which did not occurred to me before. Some spirits desperately try to attack in hope they would be dealt with by higher force and power of light. They welcome "death". They want to be liberated in one still unshattered splinter of their core.

So in a way when one allow light to fry them- one is helping them to return to their sanity in Creator.
    A liberating process for them but also for us.
    We-free from their influence and they are free from their own evil template.

But here's the catch; since this is dealing with highly unstable energies it requires high focus all the time when dealing with them.
    Because this highly unstable energy duel can destabilize you and pull you into fields you didn't want to thread.

In the end we'll all be back home at Creator's core. But until then we got this web to unweave to experience life in all phases and ways.

Core message is , know thyself, grow in awareness and answers will come to you how to deal with all this.
    No shortcuts since all this is highly individual since spiritual forces addapt to your own energy frequency and solution for me might be different than for you.
    One thing is sure, connection with the highest is a must!

Who has ears, let them hear...
    Love, love - and see what happens

14. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Beren For This Post:

aikisaw (28th December 2013), araucaria (12th September 2012), AuCo (6th March 2013), Chester (12th September 2012), Cristian (12th September 2012), Daughter of Time (12th September 2012), DeDukshyn (12th September 2012), donk (12th September 2012), Eram (12th September 2012), Finefeather (12th September 2012), Fred Steeves (12th September 2012), GoingOn (17th September 2012), lookbeyond (12th September 2012), modwiz (12th September 2012), NancyV (12th September 2012), Reinhard (13th September 2012), Sierra (15th September 2012)

15. Link to Post #2088
    Thanks

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

Chester (12th September 2012), Daughter of Time (12th September 2012), DeDukshyn (12th September 2012), donk (12th September 2012), Eram (12th September 2012), Fred Steeves (12th September 2012), GoingOn (17th September 2012), lookbeyond (12th September 2012), modwiz (12th September 2012), NancyV (12th September 2012), Reinhard (13th September 2012), Sierra (15th September 2012)

17. Link to Post #2089
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

Nice!! I really appreciate the feedback.

But to the "choose your own 3D adventure" I just wish I could get the picture of working with some adminstrator with a clip board checking off options for my brand new 2013 incarnation...know it's programming and my own associations and such--but can you provide any information that may paint some more "real" details of what it is like between incarnations?

What sort of thought processes or purpose may come in to play--examples of WHY someone would choose an existence where they are nearly guaranteed to spend it in "darkness" (as in lack of light/rememberance/etc)?

This answers a lot of my questions:

Quote The truths and experiences we have fed back to the higher self (the real you) via all the 'outposts', in the form of incarnations on earth and other experiences in the cosmos is the soul of the higher self, this is the factor which determines the enlightenment of the being which incarnates into a body on earth. So this should tell you that even the higher self is NOT all knowing
    Assuming I agree with everything you have said--doesn't that make this 3D existence nothing more than playing some sort of game? Is there the option not to play? Is the alternative to playing "boring", for lack of better word?

It just does not make sense to me that you have all of this knowledge of how human consciousness and incarnation and 3D existence as if we had enough free will and control of the creation of our own reality--but not be able to share the details with conscious being making the free will choice to ask for those answers. If I had them, I'd share them

18. Link to Post #2090
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by SoulAppreciation (here)
    That is the question which I have not been able to put to rest "why are some of us targets while others seem to escape this fate?"

And this is the reason I keep posting and asking this very question and similar questions at the risk of boring the readers to exasperation. I really NEED to know!
    You are the canaries in the coal mine... everyone will eventually share your fate if no attention is paid to it... (what horrifies people nowadays will slowly become acceptable and then, eventually, the norm, if we let it be...)

Houman
    I cannot agree with your sweeping statement that, everyone will eventually share DoTs fate etc...because I know you are clearly not knowledgeable about the decisions we make prior to incarnation.
    If you knew the real process which takes place before incarnation, which involves, amongst other things, choice of parents, choice of experience and above all, choice of the quality of the veil of remembrance, and the fact that it is actually NOT the same unit of separation of the higher self that incarnates again, but a different one EACH time, (in other words, you bring what you need for the life), you would probably not even have started this thread.

Just because, lets say a million, a small percentage of the 7 billion, people are experiencing these traumatic events, which in my mind has only partially been identified, does not indicate that this phenomena is some sort of virus. The perception of the idea that we are in some sort of personal locked in state from which there is no escape is pure ignorance, despite it's horrendous nature as depicted on this thread...and just for some out there, I am more than aware of the nature of the 'evils' of humans and others.

I have great compassion for those experiencing the phenomena we are discussing on this thread, BUT more so...I have even greater respect for them, because of the tremendous courage and strength and pure guts to have chosen this type of experience in life. Do we sometimes wonder why this happens to some and not others? Well the reason is simple, those who choose such a life are the stronger, older beings, who come to show the strength and courage that the divine spirit can endure. The harder our life the stronger we are inside, and the many who live normal, 9-5 lives are the average who come to experience easier lessons. Those that sit in luxury and places of power are more than often the week ones and the irony of it is that they are the ones doing the controlling, but the wiser we become the less we are controlled by 'them' because we learn to live without the unnecessary carrots they hold in front of our ignorant minds.

I will, for the sake of your consideration, say it again, loud and clear: Each person has chosen his/her life and has planned and even 'tested' the many probabilities which may arise in his/her life, and was quite aware and part of the choice process made for that coming life. Due to the perceived separation in our minds, and, our chosen life, and, the qualities which we have chosen to incarnate with, and the type of body we have chosen, and the parents we have chosen, for the sole purpose of our own chosen experience, we are often caught up in states and places and events which, when observed from the outside, appear as if we are been punished for some past event, or are been held prisoner for life. This is non-sense, in actual reality, this is the nature of our choice.

Now of course as in any situation in any life there are probabilities which we just have not planned for, or did not intend, and these are the ones which are the greatest challenge. When you live in the jungle you need to be wary of the tiger. We all make mistakes and accidents and events occur because we make wrong choices, and then we have the tiger, and we have to pay the price. These are the ones we learn most from.
    In stead of going on and on and on about this phenomena and stoking it up, like the fireman on the steam engine, we should also take a careful look at the little events in our lives which we fail to examine with an honest heart.

The world is a place wherein we can experience great turmoil and pain and suffering but it is also a place where we can live in peace and harmony and love, (just ask the millions of 'average' people who chose this path), and there are an infinite amount of permutations. What you have chosen is exactly where you are and if you don't believe this, jump of a building or do whatever 'grabs' you and when you are back where you came from you will know I was right. Until then you might as well enjoy the ride and here is the crux, as was indicated in another post....,

If you are aware that you have been abducted and molested and used as emotional energy resources for anyone, and if you know that your life is a living hell and you are in a daily state of fear.....then you are aware enough to get yourself out of it, you may need some help, but all it takes is a call, if you are aware and choose to continue your life as it is, then do so. Those who are unaware that they are in a 'negative' state are no less alive than those in a 'positive' state. It is not the purpose of the 'positive' to overcome the 'negative'. They are opposites of the same life and the sooner we get to grips with this, the sooner we will realise that what we choose is what we get. Just think about it...

Love to All
    Ray
    Thankyou FineFeather for all of your input which has been appreciated, this post of yours not only reinforced a lot of what I already held true but also has helped me to realize how I have bought into this thread maybe a little too heavily.

A sincere thankyou to Houman, I am in awe at how you have conducted the running of this thread and the information you have presented.

Thankyou also to everyone who has shared and contributed on this important thread, I have taken what I have needed and it is time for me to move my energy elsewhere (I will stick my head in every now and then)
    BAMMO! - Bill's forum and Houman's thread saved my life. There is zero exaggeration in that statement. My life is now totally dedicated to being available to anyone at any time that may want to know how this happened.

Love to All - Chester (justoneman)

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Daughter of Time (12th September 2012), Eram (12th September 2012), Finefeather (12th September 2012), GoingOn (17th September 2012), Jenci (12th September 2012), NancyV (12th September 2012), Reinhard (13th September 2012), Sierra (15th September 2012), Timreh (12th September 2012)

20. Link to Post #2091
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

@ Beren – what a fantastic post #2087 – in fact, I have just begun to experience this part –
    Quote I then saw something which did not occurred to me before. Some spirits desperately try to attack in hope they would be dealt with by higher force and power of light. They welcome "death". They want to be liberated in one still unshattered splinter of their core.

So in a way when one allow light to fry them- one is helping them to return to their sanity in Creator.
    A liberating process for them but also for us.
    We-free from their influence and they are free from their own evil template.
    And I also am finding out how critical it is one remains vigilant in retention of one’s integrity to be of continued service or else these energies consume you.

EDIT: and my problem (if it is one) is that I don't enjoy seeing any Spirit being fry, yet I still find myself in situations where, it appears with hindsight, a Spirit being may have indeed fried.

I hope for the day I am not involved in any frying, that either I am fried or am a participant in another Spirit beings frying.

justone
    Last edited by Chester; 13th September 2012 at 04:32.

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Beren (12th September 2012), Daughter of Time (12th September 2012), DeDukshyn (12th September 2012), donk (12th September 2012), Eram (12th September 2012), Finefeather (12th September 2012), GoingOn (17th September 2012), NancyV (12th September 2012), Sierra (15th September 2012)

22. Link to Post #2092
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,336 times in 1,770 posts

Perhaps, this could be relevant...

Quote Posted by donk (here)
    Quote Every time I've posted one of my stories I've been gripped with terror. This terror has always stemmed from the programmings running through me: that if I were to disclose the abominalities I've experienced, there would be repercussions. So far the repercussions have been mostly increased insomnia, which is quite debilitating. So I am not afraid for myself. I have survived all the attacks. But I do fear for my loved ones. What if next they were to get to me through my loves ones? I could never forgive myself for that.
    DoT--I could not go any further than this without posting, I felt something very deeply upon reading it. This could have been written by my girlfriend.

Know this: she has never (directly) hurt anyone, none of the programming or the entities that take control when she gives it up have been powerful enough to do anything more self-destructive than your "ordinary everyday" cases of abusive behavior--which can be as easily attributed to the "matrix" programming everyone receives as it could from the special attention/programming people like you and her are effected by.

There was one recent case where they/it/she tried, and even though SHE was not there completely (if at all) consciously, it was really weak, imo complete desperation over me helping her learn to empower herself.

Also, many times I would call it semi-consciously (whether it be in that state between awake & sleep or said in such an offhand way she didn't realize she said it, she has told me she is protecting me.

I believe in her strength, and I believe in yours as well. Love is your power, you may be programmed to forget, but who you are is not letting "them" completely destroy or hurt others as maybe they (or you? I dunno, all this law of attraction talk...) may want to. You would not be where you were if that were the case.

"They" try to "get me" through "hurting" her. When I ignored the fact that she's "passed out" on the floor, triggered by something I was try to tell her, "she" came back cursing me, telling me I am the devil. I believe that the "they" that play these get almost all of their power from being hidden (darkness), and from what you have shared with us--you seem to have strong light, plenty to protect you. I'm sending mine your way as well--let me know if you figure any of this carzy sh!t out...I'll share everything I can whenever i can...much love...

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Daughter of Time (12th September 2012), donk (12th September 2012), Limor Wolf (27th August 2013), observer (12th September 2012)

24. Link to Post #2093
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Nice!! I really appreciate the feedback.

But to the "choose your own 3D adventure" I just wish I could get the picture of working with some adminstrator with a clip board checking off options for my brand new 2013 incarnation...know it's programming and my own associations and such--but can you provide any information that may paint some more "real" details of what it is like between incarnations?

... <trim>

Maybe Dr. Michael Newton can help?

http://www.spiritualregression.org/

ADDITION:

And also Donk, I would like to go back and touch on a few of your earlier questions that may have not been completely clearly answered.

To address the difference between physical and non physical parasites; Finefeather alluded that yes these could likely be categorized differently, but I'm going to push the envelope and pull out the "holographic universe" gun and say they are the same. Let me explain.

The effects of a human mind on it's own body is hugely understated in medical science - this is to keep the big bucks rolling in to big pharma. All one has to do is look at the placebo effect -- the mind alone fixes the disease without any treatment.

There was an experiment done to see how powerful the placebo effect could be: A few dozen elderly men and women with chronic debilitating knee problems that could not walk despite all previous medical attempts, were told that an enormous medical breakthrough had ocurred that would allow a new type of surgery to cure their knee problems --- they really hyped this up for several weeks until most of the patients were quite excited about this new surgery. When the surgeries began, all they did was put the patients under, cut a few large gashes into their skin around their knee and stitched them back up. After they came to, they were told the surgery was a success and with a few weeks of rehab they would be able to walk again. Over 50% of the recipients walked again after their rehab. These were people that had been confined to wheelchairs for years. Their mind alone healed what the medical community had not been able to treat.

Is there evidence for the physiology behind this? The psuedo-documentary "What the !@#$ do we know!?" pointed out in fair detail that everything your mind does is responded to by your body. The fancier glands of the endocrine systems are constantly adjusting your chemical balances, hormones, even DNA expression --- yes, your body can turn on and off genes based on environment; caloric restriction science has proven this does happen. So if your body is responding hormonally, chemically, and even genetically to your mind, then what effect do you think fear is having? I think we all have seen hints of this in stress related illnesses. We all know that hypochondriacs get sick more than regular people -- this is their body responding to that fear.

So what does that have to do with a physical parasite? Because it is not part of your body - nothing, but it will change the way your body reacts to that parasite - it may even well make the difference between your body easily taking care of the problem (we do have an immune system after-all), or struggling with the illness that the parasite causes. The chemicals and hormones and other signalers of your body determine if you get sick - not the exposure.

I venture to state (and I think we all know) that on average those who remove fear as being the dominant force in their life get sick far less often - and/ or is affected far less from those sicknesses than those who do not. Dis-ease is not a normal state - it is a mental state induced by the mechanisms of the ego, that has a trickle down effect on the body. Most all illnesses are parasites - viruses, bacteria, protozoa or whatever - and the level of dis-ease tends to indicate what effects it will have on you. Don't forget there are people in this world that are immune to bubonic plague and to AIDs -- 100% immune. Just because you are exposed to a parasite does not mean that you will get sick. It is determined by the state of dis-ease, which is determined by the level of fear your mind operates in which is dependent on where in the vehicle the ego is providing input. It still all comes down to the ego being the dominating force placing an over-value on fear and the reactions your physical body has to that fear.

The exact same for physical and non-physical parasites -- just the pathway changes in one to include a physiological process.

My 2 cents
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 12th September 2012 at 18:03.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Chester (13th September 2012), Christine (12th September 2012), donk (12th September 2012), Eram (12th September 2012), Finefeather (12th September 2012), GoingOn (17th September 2012), NancyV (12th September 2012)

26. Link to Post #2094
    Thanks

27. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

Beren (12th September 2012), Chester (13th September 2012), Christine (12th September 2012), Daughter of Time (12th September 2012), DeDukshyn (12th September 2012), donk (12th September 2012), Eram (12th September 2012), Fred Steeves (12th September 2012), GoingOn (17th September 2012), Jenci (12th September 2012), lookbeyond (12th September 2012), NancyV (13th September 2012)

28. Link to Post #2095
    Thanks

-but doesn't that still leave a problem?

Different types of parasites operate in different ways. "Loving" a heartworm does not prevent it from taking your pet's precious bodily fluids (or whatever it is that a heartworm does--eat its heart?). Or if it does, there is a very specific kind or method of "loving", which I am not aware of. Isn't that the purpose of this exercise?

A dog doesn't know what a heartworm is, let alone that they can kill him or her, or that beings with more knowledge can prevent or treat infestation.

Unless you can deny that there is anything external to human consciousness that is parasitic in nature, isn't it beneficial to beings (who it is not in their nature to feed parasites) to understand the nature of those that are taking energy against their will?
    Hi donk
    Yes there are many other conditions and entities which can be detrimental to our well being, I was only addressing the archon/material issue.
    There are also forces which are created by other humans, against other humans, like black magic etc, which are equally as debilitating and harmful to us.
    But the interesting thing is that the physical parasites which we are able to detect with microscopes etc are as prevalent as they are on the lower astral planes which we cannot detect with our normal scientific tools. These feed of our prana or energy field.
    Regards
    Ray
    FineFeather,

There must be a lot of black magic being practised in the world and I imagine it has been practised for a very long time.

How, exactly, does black magic work? Are demons summoned during a black magic ritual? And if so, to the best of your knowledge and understanding, who or what are these demons or forces invoked through black magic, where do they come from (the lower astral, i presume) and how did they get to be here? How did they come into being?

Thank you.

DoT

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

Christine (12th September 2012), DeDukshyn (12th September 2012), donk (12th September 2012), Eram (12th September 2012), Finefeather (12th September 2012), GoingOn (17th September 2012), lookbeyond (12th September 2012)

30. Link to Post #2096
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

My 2 cents is that nothing has changed with humanity in thousands of years except (besides the dark magik going vastly covert) -- now we see more, our perspective is already shifting, and what we couldn't see before is now visible, and while it appears scary, it is just processing that has been needed to be done the whole time, now we have been presented with a better opportunity to have a greater range of vision. Why do you think the magiks have been hidden and ridiculed out of almost all societies on earth -- they are trying to hide their control structures due to our perspectives growing wider. We are already in the middle of this shift.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

31. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Chester (13th September 2012), Christine (12th September 2012), Daughter of Time (12th September 2012), donk (12th September 2012), Eram (12th September 2012), Finefeather (12th September 2012), Fred Steeves (12th September 2012), GoingOn (17th September 2012), NancyV (13th September 2012)

32. Link to Post #2097
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    My 2 cents is that nothing has changed with humanity in thousands of years except (besides the dark magik going vastly covert) -- now we see more, our perspective is already shifting, and what we couldn't see before is now visible, and while it appears scary, it is just processing that has been needed to be done the whole time, now we have been presented with a better opportunity to have a greater range of vision. Why do you think the magiks have been hidden and ridiculed out of almost all societies on earth -- they are trying to hide their control structures due to our perspectives growing wider. We are already in the middle of this shift.
    Yes!

And this shift also forces all that is in our unconscious mind, to come to surface, either through self investigation or through exaggerated behaviour. It all has to come to our attention, one way or the other.
    This is what we see on a planetary scale... bankers playing their greed game to levels unseen before, people going crazy and snapping to the ultimate despair actions of killing their loved ones and themselves, institutions growing into psychopathic entities etc etc. It all comes to surface now... The darkness will be brought to light by exaggerated behaviour or we bring light through the darkness trough self investigation, this is what this shift is doing right now.

ps: Many many thanks for all the light that you brought to this thread Finefeather.
    I observe that an avalanche of darkness has suddenly disappeared.
    Last edited by Eram; 12th September 2012 at 20:24.

33. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

Chester (13th September 2012), Christine (12th September 2012), Daughter of Time (12th September 2012), DeDukshyn (12th September 2012), donk (12th September 2012), Finefeather (12th September 2012), Fred Steeves (12th September 2012), GoingOn (17th September 2012), Jenci (12th September 2012), lookbeyond (12th September 2012), NancyV (13th September 2012), Swan (12th September 2012)

34. Link to Post #2098
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)

Once you become a good rider, give riding lessons (oh, suddenly I miss 9eagle9).

Thanks Finefeather, and Dedukshyn for the love aspect added up to it.
    Thank you Flash,

I have not had time to post much lately but I do drop in on this thread. I am very grateful for all the courageous and thoughtful comments. I do hope to find time soon to write, so much keeps bubbling to the surface.

And I want to add in bold so hopefully she will read this: 9eagle9 is missed and we do so hope she will return.

Christine

35. Link to Post #2099
    Thanks

Last edited by Finefeather; 28th December 2012 at 14:18.

36. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

Beren (13th September 2012), Chester (13th September 2012), Daughter of Time (12th September 2012), DeDukshyn (12th September 2012), donk (12th September 2012), Eram (12th September 2012), Flash (13th September 2012), Fred Steeves (12th September 2012), GoingOn (17th September 2012), NancyV (13th September 2012), nomadguy (14th September 2012)

37. Link to Post #2100
    Thanks

Perhaps, this could be relevant...
    Great Interview! Thank you Houman.

Well, this certainly describes the history of my relationships!

After my last relationship with a pathological liar who wove a very intricate web of lies to create a persona which did not, in reality, exist - so I could believe that he was someone he was not, I became quite zombified at the deception and manipulation created by him. The degree of deception blew my mind - rather unbelievable! This deception was so carefully calculated that everything he said seemed plausible. I walked away from him telling myself i would not become entangled in another relationship unless i first know exactly who I am becoming involved with. The next man who tries to enter my life will be in for a gentle, but thorough interrogation, provided, of course, that I have an interest in him. Mostly, i'd want to know about his belief systems and whether he's willing to discuss, at length, what the purpose and potential outcomes of a relationship with me might be and whether we might be coming together for reasons other than love and mutual growth. If he thinks I'm crazy or cannot be bothered to spend the time for us to get to know each other at these levels, then I'll know he's not the right man for me. Better to be alone than to be with the wrong person.

Unfortunately, the pathological liar still occasionally harasses me via e-mails. He says that if I'm a truly spiritual person then I will forgive him and take him back. I told him I forgave him, but I'll never take him back. So he says that obviously I'm not as divinely guided as I could be, otherwise I'd let by-gones be by-gones and I'd accept him back with open arms because he'll never lie to me again. Yet, I know he's lying while telling me he'll never lie to me again. So he's still trying to manipulate me by guilting me into feeling "unspiritual" if I don't take him back! But I'm not buying it! Not now! Not ever again!
    Last edited by Daughter of Time; 13th September 2012 at 00:41. Reason: typos

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

Beren (13th September 2012), Chester (13th September 2012), donk (12th September 2012), Eram (12th September 2012), Finefeather (12th September 2012), Flash (13th September 2012), Houman (12th September 2012), Sidney (9th January 2013), Sierra (16th September 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 235 FirstFirst 1 5 55 95 105 115 155 205 235 LastLast