+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 235 FirstFirst 1 3 13 53 103 235 LastLast

Thread: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,629 times in 8,592 posts

Default Re: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

Houman, I have been following along in this thread, well the text anyway, as my video watching time is limited.

Thanks for your work in providing this info.

This subject is important to me, though I am thankful that I have not had these experiences or abductions in this life. I am now reading Castaneda's The Active Side of Infinity, one of the only books of his I had not read, because I read of how it relates to this subject somewhat. I also have been catching up on the Archon-related aspects of the Gnostic texts.

I had read alot of the standard abduction literature, but would not have been ready to deal with the info in this discussion if not for Icke's texts and reports of various mind-control victims and super-soldier experiences (cloning, soul-catchers, etc).

I experienced attempts to create and feed on my fear by a being or beings I assumed at the time were 'astral entities', during consciousness experiments I was undertaking. I and my partner 'won' that night with the help of George Harrison's Living In The Material World album on the stereo to focus on Love and lose the Fear.

Later I experienced a 'battle between good and evil' that my soul and reality appeared to hang in the balance for, while 'evil' was winning all water turned to 'oil' and when good regained the upper hand, all the 'oil in my reality, including my physical form, returned to water.

While these experiences of mine may not be directly related to these inorganic-and-or-reptillian beings or their designs on our souls and life energies, they strenghtened my Will to do Good and be Love, and my Faith and Understanding that these powerful forces of service-to-themselves can not and will not control me or my reality.

I crave a Disclosure that outs these beings and their manipulations and controls over the Elites in our world, thus helping in their defeat.

It's very sobering to realize how much is going on in this shared-reality that so few are aware of or understand.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

David Trd1 (3rd July 2012), Docim369 (8th May 2022), donk (7th March 2013), Gardener (7th December 2012), Hazelfern (15th June 2014), Jeffrey (26th April 2012), johnf (14th February 2013), Limor Wolf (6th September 2012), Lisab (28th February 2012), Rainbowbrite (27th April 2012), Reinhard (2nd May 2012), Sirus (19th June 2020), Timreh (1st June 2012)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,267 times in 1,763 posts

Default Re: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

Thanks Jim. I will keep them coming.
    Houman

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Hazelfern (15th June 2014), johnf (14th February 2013)

5. Link to Post #43
    Canada Avalon Member goinghome2012's Avatar
    Thanks

I love Horus, our Cosmic Father, the sun; the giver of life, love and light!!!!!

peace and love

6. The Following User Says Thank You to goinghome2012 For This Post:

Gardener (7th December 2012)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Quote Posted by eileenrose (here)
    Hi Houman, it just feels like you are putting out material in to fast a fashion for anyone to speak to. Was that your point?

I'd be happy to discuss the first article you posted.
    Perhaps if you started new threads for each different person you are promoting, we could discuss each one. Overall they are just a jumble of various theories, no facts (repeat, no facts).

Other than guys running around with meters in TV series, we don't have proof of spirits, ghosts and I still don't know about all the various types of aliens people keep saying are around (but again, lack any proof). Until we slow down and pace ourselves and really examine each piece of evidence (or even just an idea), how will we learn the truth?

Hoping you did this accidentally (and weren't trying to convince people of something....for personal gain).
    eileen rose
    Eileen , if there is one person i know of ,who has been trying to be as more ''scientific'' and rational as he could that is Dr.Malanga. He has hundreds of recordings from his sessions, with abductees saying almost the same things, he has gone further by giving concrete methods to stop these abduction and real people can testify of his success.

I admire him for his dedication, he is also a chemistry profeesor at the university, sometimes been in tv and as expected ridiculed by pseudo intellectuals , whose only job is to keep the lie alive. But many people appreciate and understand what he says, while many ET reasearchers are still at the photo studying level, this man and other similar, which i discovered through Houman, are giving real answers, and getting as near as possible to the ''facts'' as it can be for this kind of matters.

I am a strong skeptic like you are, just read some post of mine and you will get the idea, but i can also appreciate when some real progress is done as rationaly as possible in this direction, and i was amased looking through the links Houman provided , to see how some coreagous researchers at the other side of the globe were saying the same things, same details, same conclusions. If you need to have a reptile in front of you to belive, i hope you never have such proof, no more suffering from these beings (for wich we are farm animals) is needed.

Of course this has to do with facts happening in the illusion, and their interest is to keep us in an illusion inside the illusion, remember these people ( the researchers) do the best they can , day by day , to figure out, with our limited ''earthly'' means to discover such big coverup,in fact the biggest for us, sometimes risking their lives.Once malanga's work ,gradually came in the open harm was tried towards him in 2 occasions, until they didn't want to make a hero out of him , put more attention in his work. I can never put my hand in fire for anyone else, but if i had a research favorites list, his work would be at the top, all that by his only good will, no help was there at the begining and too much distrust, now things are different.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to tonius For This Post:

David Trd1 (3rd July 2012), Houman (29th February 2012), johnf (14th February 2013), Kindling (30th December 2013), Limor Wolf (6th September 2012), Lisab (29th February 2012), NancyV (31st May 2012), Reinhard (2nd May 2012), Timreh (1st June 2012)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

a Possible cross over here - Some lightworkers are pawns - used and abused, then thrown away.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...serve-the-dark
    Why not now?

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nomadguy For This Post:

mischief (15th July 2013), sunflower (24th March 2012), william r sanford72 (13th June 2014)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Still relevant after all these years...

12. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Alx (2nd August 2016), arwen (3rd March 2015), Bhusunda (26th February 2013), Bill Ryan (27th April 2012), David Trd1 (3rd July 2012), Foxie Loxie (23rd September 2016), Gardener (7th December 2012), Hazelfern (15th June 2014), johnf (14th February 2013), K626 (12th March 2012), kanishk (19th December 2012), MariaDine (10th May 2012), Muzz (23rd March 2012), OmeyocaN777 (8th January 2014), yuhui (27th May 2012)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Gnostic texts on he archons... 2000 years old but still relevant...

14. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Alx (2nd August 2016), arwen (3rd March 2015), Bhusunda (26th February 2013), Bill Ryan (27th April 2012), Foxie Loxie (23rd September 2016), Gardener (7th December 2012), Iloveyou (5th August 2015), Jeffrey (26th April 2012), Johan (Keyholder) (6th October 2018), johnf (14th February 2013), kanishk (19th December 2012), Kindling (30th December 2013), Limor Wolf (6th September 2012), Muzz (23rd March 2012), OmeyocaN777 (8th January 2014), PHARAOH (26th May 2012), Reinhard (6th May 2012), RUSirius (31st December 2012), seeker/reader (2nd April 2013), seko (2nd May 2012), Timreh (1st June 2012), william r sanford72 (13th June 2014)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

This is 2000 year old!

"Moreover, they threw
    mankind into great distraction and into a life of toil, so that their mankind might be occupied
    by worldly affairs, and might not have the opportunity of being devoted to the holy spirit."

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th April 2012), christian (16th May 2012), Gardener (7th December 2012), Jeffrey (26th April 2012), johnf (14th February 2013), PHARAOH (26th May 2012), Rainbowbrite (27th April 2012), Reinhard (6th May 2012), RUSirius (31st December 2012), Timreh (1st June 2012)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

""Within limitless realms dwells
    incorruptibility. Sophia, who is called Pistis, wanted to create something, alone without her
    consort; and her product was a celestial thing. A veil exists between the world above and the
    realms that are below; and shadow came into being beneath the veil; and that shadow
    became matter; and that shadow was projected apart. And what she had created became a
    product in the matter, like an aborted fetus. And it assumed a plastic form molded out of
    shadow, and became an arrogant beast resembling a lion. It was androgynous, as I have
    already said, because it was from matter that it derived."

18. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Alx (2nd August 2016), arwen (3rd March 2015), Bhusunda (26th February 2013), Bill Ryan (27th April 2012), Chester (15th June 2014), Gardener (7th December 2012), Hazelfern (15th June 2014), Jeffrey (26th April 2012), johnf (15th February 2013), Kindling (30th December 2013), Rainbowbrite (27th April 2012), Rosana (26th February 2019), RUSirius (1st January 2013), seko (2nd May 2012), Timreh (27th August 2012), william r sanford72 (10th June 2013)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

http://evelorgen.com/wp/tag/primordial-man/
    By Dr. Corrado Malanga

This is a recent translation of a 2010 article by Dr.Corrado Malanga. This is only part of the entire article, and more is to come in the future. This article discusses the relevance of myth and archetypal beings such as Adam Kadmon, also known as “The Primordial Man” within the alien abduction phenomena. This figure has arisen in alien abduction testimonies as a kind of Father god figure who has both a beloved and malevolent aspect. He is the head heirarchial figure who, according to Dr. Corrado Malanga, created the aliens who are interacting with humanity, in search of capturing our souls. This being may be what the ancient Gnostics called the Demiurge or Yaltabaoth. In earlier articles the mention of “Archons” has been proposed as being the same power behind alien abductions, specifically “aliens as transdimensional parasites” theory.

Could the Primordial Man figure be the Father God of Abrahamic religions? Is this the figure who our soul returns to after our earthly sourjourn? And if we are to become free of the cycle of rebirth, as Buddhist philosophy teaches, is this the figure who we must bypass to be free of the Matrix of earthly karmic life cycles?

20. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

777 (18th May 2012), aikisaw (19th January 2013), Alx (2nd August 2016), arwen (3rd March 2015), Bhusunda (3rd March 2013), Bill Ryan (27th April 2012), Christine (1st July 2012), David Trd1 (3rd July 2012), Foxie Loxie (23rd September 2016), Gardener (7th December 2012), Hazelfern (15th June 2014), Hervé (27th April 2012), johnf (15th February 2013), kanishk (6th February 2013), Limor Wolf (6th September 2012), Rosana (27th February 2019), RUSirius (1st January 2013), seeker/reader (28th March 2013), seko (2nd May 2012), Timreh (27th August 2012)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

GENESIS
    http://flashmentalsimulation.wordpre...esis-i-part-1/
    by Prof. Corrado Malanga

June, 2010

Preface

This work creates a strong link between the abduction experiences, their reality, and the Myth world. We re-interpreted the Jewish Qabbalah using the information coming from the abduction phenomenon. This is a modern interpretation for the Qabbalah, and it drops the veils still present after considering Luouria’s studies.

We strongly suggest you to read, before this work, “Alieni o demoni” (Aliens or Demons, still not available in English, T.N.) and also to read the articles: “La fisica delle Abduction” (available in English: “The Physics of Abduction”,) “Il tempo and la sua percezione”, “Mental Simulations” (still not available in English) in order to make sure you can have a better understanding of the concepts presented in this work..

Introduction

The time has come to shed light on the genesis of the Universe.

In the previous articles we had shaped a certain idea about the cosmos, the Aliens, the Creators’ role in the Universe and so on. Such articles described the results achieved thanks to our research on the issues related to abductions and alien interferences on our planet, within the limits of the techniques we used to examine thoroughly such phenomena. We now are able to give a better and more detailed image for the map of the territory.

We obtained such information through hypnosis, a useful tool to bring to awareness our abductees’ Soul component, and also through some mental simulation techniques (SIMBAD and Flash simulation ).

Such mental simulation systems do not require an external simulator, but they can be self-induced. However, we’ll talk about this specific subject in our next work.

For now, It is sufficient to know that we tried to use the abductees (who already had solved their abduction issue,) as remote viewer, so to say.

Their Remote view capabilities were extremely interesting and gave us excellent cues that allowed us to create an organization chart for the entire creation. We, ourselves, couldn’t believe the results we reached at the end: a final surprise!

But let’s proceed in an orderly manner.

In plain words, we asked the Soul component, once separated from the triad, to describe some of the events about the past and about the evolution of our planet. We listened to certain statements that were pronounced by the abductees: they were not always the result of a question. They came up in both cases: if we were there asking, and also if we were not there. During the first stage the abductees we worked with couldn’t contact each other; we allowed their statements to be compared only afterwards.

The 3D organization chart which we present you here represents the Creation of the Universe based on the descriptions provided by the Soul components.

In such organization chart we made a major adjustment to the previous hypothesis: this adjustment concerns the character and figure of Primordial Man (PM).

With “PM” we indicate the expression and creation of the Primordial Man by the first Creator, one of the two Creators produced by the initial Consciousness.

Many people recently asked us to clear this character’s position. We thought at first, when we had just started our research, that he was our good father and Creator; and instead he is a really shady character.

But let’s proceed in an orderly manner, and let’s see what happens in the moment when the creation wakes up.

The big picture

We did prepare the picture below in order to describe the whole Universe. This will be our reference point, the outline to follow and to compare with our written description of the events, moment after moment.

clip_image002

Notes:

Secondo Creatore – Second Creator

Coscienza – Consciousness

Primo Creatore – First Creator

Alieni incorporei – Bodiless Aliens

Alieni corporei – Aliens with a body

Anima Primo Creatore – First Creator’s Soul

Anima Secondo Creatore – Second Creator’s Soul

Up – PM

Uomo secondo – Second man

The above picture represents the entire description of the Universe, as we know it today through the statements of the Soul components we interrogated.

Consciousness and free will

Let’s start from the top and look at the essence of Consciousness, that we representd as a luminous source. Consciousness has always existed since it is eternal.

But one day (this is a meaningless time symbolism: we should rather say “a perceptive moment”: A.N.,) it woke up and lighted up.

And Consciousness becomes aware of itself in that moment (aware of being, not of existing,) but it does not know how it is (it doesn’t know itself). The only way it has to know how it is would be looking in a mirror, but there’s no such thing as a mirror yet. And so Consciousness creates a mirror for itself. And the mirror is actually the virtual Universe, as we said and described in our previous works; so it looks at itself through the virtual Universe. At this point, Consciousness decides that it must experience itself: it must know, and not just look at itself in the mirror. We can say that it must know itself, touch itself and experience itself. In that moment Consciousness emanates, through an act of will, the desire to experience, and it decides to experience without any limitations. This thought creates dualism right in that moment.

Dualism is the fundamental expression of choice. In other words, if I decide I want to have an experience, I also decide that I can choose my experience. So, I understand the meaning of choosing and its relationship to the responsibility of choosing.

Consciousness has always the opportunity to become aware, and the opportunity not to want to become aware.

In plain words, Consciousness does not create a track and tells you, “just go forward.” Instead it creates a track, it sets you half way, and it just says “go”… and so you can go forward, or backwards as you prefer.

This is an aspect in our Creation which produces a peculiar effect. You can be anywhere in the Universe and you can always go up or down, to the right or to the left, high or low, and so on. Anything you can do will have a plus sign (+) or a minus sign (-), and you are the one who chooses what to do.

In that moment free will is born.

The two Creators

Consciousness is one; it is not dual and it is eternal. It is, it has been, and it will be. So Consciousness cannot change itself, but only its awareness of being, which it acquires during its life experiences.

Such experiences must be lived by something which is actually its virtual image. Such image is created by Consciousness itself, and it is obviously dual. And so, by necessity, two Creators are created, and each one of them is free to choose what to do. There couldn’t be just one Creator, and there couldn’t be three Creators, but just two. Because this Universe is created on a dual base.

The two Creators can choose two different evolutionary paths, and it is through them and through their expression that Consciousness will understand who it really is and how it is, because it already understood that “it is”, and that “it exist” through lighting itself up (the initial act of creation, the initial act of being aware of oneself).

The first Creator and its descent

We wanted to abbreviate the name for the first Creator with C1 and we placed it on the right of the observer. This was an unconscious and archetypal choice.

Such first Creator chose to create, in its turn, a perfect being through which he could experience. We will call this being PM (Primordial Man).

PM has certain Primordial features. First of all he has a Soul component, which is very well connected to his own self; he’s almost an “emanation” of his Creator and at times he mingles with it.

So, PM was created right away by the first Creator as an almost perfect being; he has a Soul and he is immortal also in his body. He’s representd with Adam in the Bible Genesis.

After reading this work it’ll be clear that the characters in our story have each a corresponding character in the ancient books that deal with the Gods, like in the Hebrew literature, but also in the Babylonian and in the Sanskrit literature.

Now we need to make an important digression to allow you to understand why in these books there’s the truth of the matter. Such texts cannot be taken literally, as if they were just historical texts, but they must be considered as myths: not legends, not chronological stories for events happened at a certain time, but myths: that is, archetypal symbols about what it is, what is true now and what it is going to be.

http://www.riflessioni.it/enciclopedia/mito.htm

http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mito

PM creates the Aliens!

PM, is an immortal being, and so he is not able to experience death. Hence, he needs other beings in order to experience death in his place. PM represents Adam, who, in order to be like his Creator, creates in his turn; and he commits in this way a serious sin: the sin of arrogance. In the Hebrew tradition Adam becomes, that is it will become, a mortal being by eating from the tree of life and death, and he will be expelled from Eden. This Adam is not us, and his expulsion is symbolically happening now. We need to remember that the ancient sacred texts must be interpreted symbolically, that is out of space and time, because they are about everything and not about what comes first and after, as people tend to believe nowadays.

Here we have the Aliens making their first appearance: all the ones that we already know… and who knows how many more are out there and we don’t even know about! The Aliens don’t have a Soul, and so they die.

In our organization chart we represented the Aliens with certain geometric shapes placed within a crystal parallelepiped that limits their existence.

The Aliens see that their Creator (Primordial Man, PM: who is different than the First Creator, C1,) is immortal because he has a Soul, and so they plan to become like him. The Aliens were created by PM in his own image and likeness, and so they make the same mistake that PM made towards his first and true Creator, C1. “Similia similibus concreantur!”

At this point, the Aliens lie within their Creator’s control, PM, but they still try to overthrow the order and take the place of their own Creator. In order to achieve this result they need to become immortal and so be on the same level as PM. So, the Aliens plan to steal the Soul component from PM. But PM understands that his creatures are secretly rebelling against him, and so he takes refuge in a part of the Universe where the Aliens cannot enter.

The death experience

Now, we need to understand what is an experience, and understand why the creation needed to create two Creators, and why they, in turn, needed to create other beings.

We need to understand that Consciousness is eternal. It has everything but one thing: death. So, it is necessary that Consciousness experiences death on itself. Consciousness does not understand what it means “to begin” and “to end” because it is eternal. So it asks to its 2 emanations, the two Creators, to experience death in its place. The two Creators, once they realize that they exist, they also refuse to experience death, because that would mean ending, and so they delegate their creatures to experience death for them. That implies that the first Creator (C1) creates PM with a Soul, and since PM has a Soul, he understands that the Soul does not have a time axis and that the Soul is the secret for immortality.. PM refuses to experience his own end too, hence he decides he doesn’t want to give up his Soul component. There’s only one way to achieve such result: creating other beings, the Aliens, whose task is to house PM’s Soul component. The Aliens will die and PM will recapture his own Soul component. after she experiences death, but at somebody else’s expense (not PM’s). PM doesn’t die, and the Aliens are the means through which he experiences death.

But something doesn’t work out in this plan.

The Aliens, that were created by PM, rebels against this situation and this kind of treatment; so PM makes sure that they lose the Soul component because it is too dangerous that they keep it within themselves without wanting to give it back to him, the lawful owner, at the end of the experience.

Some Aliens (as the Lux,) get to be stripped of their bodies to which the Soul attaches herself; others are victims of destruction and wars, and PM, who orchestrates all of this from the top, is able to bring back home his own Souls: the Tower of Babel myth.

In this moment, the Souls who had different kind of experiences, understand that going back to PM means going back inside a virtual jail, where PM himself is the boss, and where it’s not possible to die, that means to experience. Death is an experience which is necessary to the Soul, who was created for such reason. The Soul, when her container doesn’t die, cannot detach from it, and so cannot have a new experience.

The Aliens’ strategy

So, the Aliens are now left alone by their Creator, PM, but they don’t give up: they execute a new strategy for survival. They build Mankind (that is, us).

Not just any man, but a man whose DNA is a trap for the Souls (we point out here again that the Soul component embodies only certain type of bodies, whose DNA has a sequence of particular purine and pyrimidine bases – probably coming from the mitochondrial mother’s DNA).

A DNA that emulates PM’s DNA.

The Aliens waysfy the Neanderthal’s structure, until they create a Cro-Magnon. And they wait until the Soul ends up in it. When the Soul ends up in these containers, which are meant to capture the Soul, then the Aliens abduct those Men who have a Soul, and they use them for all those reasons we already described in our previous works, while hoping to waysfy their own DNA in order to make it bio-compatible with Mankind’s Soul component. Once that goal will be achieved, Mankind will be destroyed, and the Soul component, even if “ob torto collo”, will be forced into the Aliens’ containers, now bio-compatible with her presence. Then, the Aliens’ strategy would be to stop this flow of souls in their bodies and to stop the Soul from getting out of them. The final result of this would be an immortal alien just like PM.

But where can they find the Souls to enter in such containers?

The Aliens well know that PM needs his Souls to enter in mortal containers, and that he then takes back the Souls, after they experience death.

The Aliens patiently wait and PM starts to use the containers that the Aliens created. Then the Aliens start to kidnap Men having a Soul component and they try to steal it, and so to steal, sooner or later, the Soul component from their own Creator, PM.

There we have the beginning of a new fight for life and immortality between PM and his creatures, and such fight involves beings who are totally unaware about any of this: Mankind!

But truth will out.

The second Creator

In the meantime the second Creator decides to follow a different path to evolve, but in so choosing, it lost its Soul component, who didn’t want to follow along.

We do not know at this point how and why this happened, but according to the stories told by the abductees, we can infer that the second Creator was in a area of the Universe which was dimensionally damaged, and its Soul refused to follow it there. The second Creator is in a bi-dimensional Universe, at least according to our point of view. This is a Universe which is closing itself PM, according to the abductees’ Alien Active Memories, and where there can’t be neither colors, nor bodies.

So, on one side we have the second Creator without a Soul and so without a body, and on the other side we have a Soul component wandering in this part of the Universe without any container to use.

But when the Soul from the second Creator sees the alien’s creation (Mankind), there she tries to enter in those containers, which were prepared to host the Soul coming from PM. A real an unexpected feast for the Aliens!

It is not clear what the second Creator did, but his attempts to come back in our part of the Universe failed, because you can come back on this side only if you are Soul, otherwise you are forced to stay on the other side. That side represents, according to the Holy Scriptures, hell, where the devil and its creatures (the demons) are excluded. And, once again, we are describing something which is archetypically already described in the sacred texts of certain cultures, like, for example, the Hebrew culture. But this is not the only one, as we mentioned above.

Even the second creator, which we abbreviated as C2, creates a poorer creation. It creates those bodiless aliens which we many times described. Particularly the ones who are limited by having to use a fake body in order to interact with our world; they use such bodies like puppeteers: a puppet that looks like the white haired, six fingered, tall, white dressed Nordic alien; he wears a medallion on his neck, having a double triangle upside down symbol..

Another alien of this kind is named Ra (to remind the Egyptian Gods which are linked to his figure.) It uses an alien body which looks like a very tall winged creature, with a beak in the place of the nose, and a long wattle under the chin, and also a hypothetical third eye in the middle of his forehead. Actually, we still don’t know what such third eye really is, but that’s how the abductees describes it. They remember an anthropomorphic bird, almost 11 foot tall. (We called this Horus.)

Even the second Creator used its creatures as laborers just to recapture the Soul component that it lost. These bodiless Aliens try to stay alive using the abductees’ Soul component, as we described in our previous works.

Their goal was to make a body or use somebody else’s body in order to pass on this side of the Universe. (This seems possible only if you are a three dimensional being). After finding a body the bodiless alien uses the Soul component and tries to integrate it within itself.

Its final goal is to pass on this side, as we said, and then go back to the Consciousness, from where the first Creator comes.

In the end, its first goal is to save itself. Then it wants to live without physically dying.

The Man’s position

Mankind is in a rather complex position.

On one side the bodiless Aliens, product of the second Creator, come and get his Soul component trying to use it, while claiming that it was once theirs, so they want it back. Then there’s the Aliens created by PM, who was created in his turn by the first Creator. The Aliens want to abduct the man to get his Soul, live endlessly and then eliminate Mankind forever.

This is the Universe that the abductees’ Soul components described, while being under regressive hypnosis. Besides having to consider these statements coming from the Soul, we had to consider also the forced statements coming from the bodiless Aliens: they were parasitizing the abductees and we were able to make them interact with us.

Such pseudo demons were manifesting often times in sensational ways, transforming our hypnotic sessions in real and pure exorcism sessions.

Then, we had to take into consideration the statements coming from various Luxes, (the luminous bodiless parasites,) who were describing the same scenario; and then we had the testimonies from the AMM, (Alien Active Memories) which were describing the same thing and adding other missing pieces to this scenario.

The made mistakes

It was clear that, considering the previous descriptions about this phenomena, we had made a couple of major mistakes which we had to correct afterwards. The first mistake was believing that the first Creator, C1, had created the Aliens first, and then PM as a better creation – because he was created with a Soul that the Aliens do not have. Things did not really happen in that way. In fact PM was created right away (and the Bible, curiously enough, maintains that the first creation was done immediately, without any evolutionism; for the “Second Man” – that is, us – this is true only partially).

This had to be somehow verified.

That was done by asking the persons under deep hypnosis to remember the physical structure of the first container in which their Soul incarnated. Only a few stated that they incarnated in some kind of primitive great big monkey, while others saw a very tall and big being, we would have said some kind of a giant.

Further confirmations of this version came from the abductees who were already free from the abduction issue. Through the use of different mental simulations, like SIMBAD or the Flash simulation (which we’ll explain in a different work,) they received the same exact descriptions from their Soul component, when asking certain and direct questions.

PM had created the Aliens, and the Aliens had built Second Man, that is us.

The second mistake we had made was thinking that, within the abductees’ body there was only the Soul component who escaped from the second Creator, C2. We were actually finding also Soul components coming from PM, created by the first creator, i.e. C1.

Another working hypothesis, based on a series of hypnosis that we had performed many years earlier was this: probably PM had put in some human beings a few Soul components that he was in charge to monitor. This was done by PM in order to verify, just with a “Trojan horse”, what the Aliens, his creatures, were plotting behind his back in order to steal his Soul component.

We actually used to think that, if the Aliens somehow their goal of permanently capture the mankind’s Soul component, then they would have chased PM throughout the whole Universe, in order to get also his Soul component, the Creator’s Soul, and so achieving the goal of having eternal life.

So, we used to think that PM was somehow spying the Aliens through some abductions. This was done in order to keep Mankind on the “qui vive”, and to help them, at times, in order to avoid Mankind to fall in the Aliens’ trap. We were maintaining, in this way, that nobody helps you. Because anybody who really wants to help you, knows that the process of acquiring Consciousness is a personal process, and cannot be interfered with. In other words there’s no such thing as “good Aliens”, or if there were any, they couldn’t do anything to save you; this is because you have to save yourself on your own, just like you have to acquire your experiences on your own.

Using this point of view and claiming that the crop circles were created by PM, we thought that PM was helping us for 2 reasons: on one side he was helping us to let us understand that we were supposed to look inside our DNA, (the tree of eternal life,) in order to understand what was going to happen with us and the Aliens; on the other side, PM was was helping us because through saving us, he was saving also himself.

But there was something that wasn’t really working with this point of view. If this was true, we should have found just a few Soul components in the abductees coming from the first Creator, that is from PM, and almost all of the Soul components coming from the second Creator. But things were not like that! In fact the number of Soul components coming from PM, (meaning the Soul components who remembered they were in his container at the beginning of time,) was at least 50%.

There were too many to be considered just “Trojan horses”.

And there was more to the story. While working with hundreds of cases, we have been realizing that the people who were freed from the Aliens abductions, and who were solving this issue through applying our techniques, (both through hypnotic sessions and through mental simulations,) could be divided into two definite and separate groups, characterized by two different behaviors which were very different. Through the analysis of these two sets, we noticed that the abductees with a Soul from the second Creator were out of the problem and there was no recurrence. On the contrary all of the abductees having a Soul from the first Creator were always under attack. Moreover, the latter were now able to defend themselves from the Aliens’ attacks, but the Aliens were still trying to get the container and its Soul component back. Furthermore we noticed that, when these abductees performed the SIMBAD exercises, the SIMBAD room remained empty, meaning that the Aliens were eliminated; but within that virtual domain there was still a big, tall and powerful man, at times with a white beard, who looked like a giant made of stone.

Such being remained silent, or talked to the Soul component in an affective way. At first the Soul component used to consider this virtual character as some kind of father, or even a master or a Creator. But in the long run, the sharpest Soul components were starting to see that this character was actually controlling, and also that he was behaving in a very coercive way. Such character, who was afterwards recognized by the abductees as PM, wanted to convince the abductees to let the Aliens abduct them, and he wanted to convince the Soul components to go back to PM, (go back home) at the end of their experience in this world.

So, there was something we had to reconsider and correct based on such new events.

Hence, we created some kind of “anti-PM team”, a group of freed abductees: some of them were in contact with each other, and some were unaware of being part of a team.

In the end, what happened is that we did talk to this entity through some abductees.

During our research it was PM himself who actually asked to talk to us. This happened within a 24 hours period in two different cases: two abductees who did not even know each other and that are still not in contact with each other to this day.

The hypnotic sessions with PM

During these hypnosis PM says that he’s forced to eliminate Mankind because the human beings are containers for the Soul components, and PM is afraid that, if the Aliens are going to get Souls forever, then they are going to get them too (the PMs, T.N.). PM claims that such thing already happened. PM claims that it was necessary to eliminate Mankind in the past because the Aliens were to close to find the solution to their problem, and Primordial Man couldn’t let this happen.

But PM’s talk had several weak points. Why eliminating Mankind? Then why not eliminating just the Aliens? PM says he’s afraid of the Aliens and that he cannot wage war against anybody. PM claims there’s no other choice. He concedes that this is not a solution, because every time he gives rise to a destruction that causes humanity to be shattered, the Aliens still get closer and closer to him (PM) and, sooner or later, such system will not work any longer; but PM says that now he has no other solutions.

At this point the Soul components revolt against PM’s speech, and they begin to take on an hostile attitude towards him.

PM stop being the good father, and he starts to show what he really is: a being who wants to master and control, and he’s already made up his mind about eliminating humanity.

During the days following those hypnosis, PM tries to abduct again the freed abductees using a invading way to get them. PM starts trying to threaten the abductees and he also uses a particular technology to insert a cluster microchip. This seems to be inside the brain, on the right hemisphere; then on the left hemisphere to connect both of them to a third component.

PM is definitely not a character who wants to help humanity. PM wants something different.

During the SIMBAD exercise one couldn’t eliminate him using the usual techniques that are effective with the Aliens. The abductees’ dreams always archetypally showed PM as a good character, who wants the Soul component and wants to protect her because she needs to go back to her father, that is him.

It seemed that it was possible to connect with PM during the hypnosis because PM was inside the abductee, as if PM was the umpteenth alien parasite to defeat.

There seemed to be something more than a direct communication with him.

Before trying to find a solution we had to understand why that happened and what was actually PM’s intent.

But then, the solution came on its own. We only had to really think through it, since we already had all the data to understand. We only had to connect them together.

Primordial Man and his mistake

When the first Creator, C1, created PM, it did it in order to experience through him. In order to avoid dying, it builds a primordial first with a soul, because it wanted to make him die. The death experience is actually the only experience that Soul needs to have through a physical body. Soul does not know what death is, and her job is to live and then to die within a physical body. In this way Soul, since she is immortal, will understand the meaning of beginning and ending: two ideas which are totally strange to her. This serves the Creator to understand what it means not being eternal. Just like Consciousness created the two Creators in order to experience death, they delegate others to do that, and so the first Creator delegates PM to experience it for him. But PM decides to become immortal and so he refuses to have this experience. PM sins in the same way, we could say, as his creator did. This is an arrogance sin, because he wants to become like his god. PM is immortal. He himself told us that he has only one container which exist in the past, in the present, and in the future. PM decides to use the creatures that the Aliens built in order to experience death. What he was not able to obtain using the Aliens directly, his own creatures, he wants to accomplish using men.

In other words, PM forces his Soul components to enter and live within men’s bodies, experience death, and then he gets back by force their Soul component in order to lock it within himself forever. We are forced to die because PM wants to live forever.

PM uses the Aliens as laborers to achieve this goal; he first promised the Aliens, (who are his own creatures,) the second Creator’s Soul component as a reward; but he will actually cheat them in a big way at the end, because the alien hasn’t realized that he is working for a false master: somebody who only cares about his own interests. The stupid Alien takes care of the dirty work for PM.

So, we now understand the fact of the matter. PM is not afraid of Aliens, but he’s just using them to get to his final goal. The aliens probably know only some of this project. The luminous parasite from the Lux group was definitely not aware of this when, a long time ago, we asked him about this. In that occasion I pointed out to him, almost for fun and just to provoke him, that the superior hierarchies that it was working for were going to cheat it in the end. That Lux remained silent and then it acknowledged that it did not think about such a hypothesis.

We had finaly understood who the superior hierarchies are, since the Aliens often times mentioned them.

THE SUPERIOR HIERARCHIES ARE THE PMs!

The PMs don’t want to help Mankind to save themselves from the Aliens because they very well know that, if Men win against the Aliens, then Men are the future of the universe. As a matter of fact, Men respect their Soul, that is also PM’s, and they have accepted long time ago the idea of dying and they do not wish to trap their own Soul. Man knows that death doesn’t exist, but it exist only for the physical body, which is also totally artificial, virtual, not alive, and without consciousness. Forcing the Soul component to be stuck within a physical body (container) it is like blocking Consciousness: freezing the universe. Mankind is the future of the universe: not PM.

Moreover PM doesn’t want the Aliens to win and take the Soul, because then they would become just like their Creator, and most of all because they would take HIS Soul, because we have within us not only the second Creator’s Soul, but also PM’s Soul. So Man neither Man, nor the Aliens can win and, “the onlooker, (i.e., PM) gets the best of a fight”. Man, built in this way, is used as a trap for Souls. PM’s Souls ended up in men, without the knowledge of the Aliens, who, at first were going to believe that within men there are only the second Creator’s Souls.

In the end PM was going to get everything, destroy Mankind and the Aliens, and becoming like his own Creator in this way.

Evidently PM speaks ill of the Aliens to Mankind, and speaks ill of Mankind to the Aliens.

Now everything falls into place: even the statements coming from the Soul components about how PM deceived them, passing himself off as the Creator, and abandoning them in this part of the universe and within containers in which many times the Soul absolutely does not want to stay.

When the Soul understands this, her rage becomes unbearable, and that’s when the last fight starts. That’s the fight during which the Soul tries to shake off her back the strong link with PM. But we will talk about this fight later.

That’s when the whole creation seemed to be a total failure. The second Creator had lost its Soul right away, and maybe that was also because its Soul component didn’t want to be trapped. On the contrary the first Creator had had a better luck: it was able to create PM, and PM did all the rest. A disaster.

The protohistoric reconstruction of reality

Having achieved this comprehension, we could observe again our reconstruction and better understand all
    clip_image003

of the above mentioned shifts. The map of the territory was changed and looking now at the same scheme above it looks very different.

Well, what we maintain is that everything is written in myths, not in the history of humanity. Everything that ever happened and that it will happen. This is because in myths men unconsciously describe, through reading the holographic grid, what exist in the eternal present of the holographic reality. We already described this aspect in our previous works. So we looked for hints of these types of events in the myths themselves.

Then we started to look into the myths about creation. The myths about creation are actually all the same. We were particularly interested on the great civilizations’ myths, from the Greeks going to the Hebrews, the Egyptians, the Mesopotamians, the Babylonians and the Indus Valley Civilization.

At this point we must give you another piece of information that we received from many abductees, both freed and not freed. In many of these cases the Soul component talked using a particular language one hasn’t learned: the xenoglossy phenomenon. Such language was Hebraic. We were not understanding why, but we had to look for an explanation to this detail.

There were also abductees who unconsciously wrote in Hebraic when they never studied it.

There were people writing characters that were very similar to the ones of Proto-Canaanite languages, just like Aramaic. In this way we pointed our attention to the sacred texts of the Hebrew religion and then we starts to see the similarities between PM and the mythological Adam Kadmon present in the Torah.

Who was this character? A first man created by YHWH, the Hebrew god?

Adam Kadmon, the Primordial Man

Adam Kadmon is a character from the mystical Hebrew tradition associated to the first Creation, to its unwinding and to the meaning of its origin, enclosed in its development components. According to the Hebrew exegesis, man, since it’s last creation that was created, it is also the most complete in the Creation and it ontologically includes all the Spiritual and Material elements from all the previous creations; for its completeness it is the creature which is most true to the whole divine wisdom. According to this theory, man is the essence of the whole, and it express the Superior World and Inferior World; so it is possible to know every aspect of reality also by paying attention to just man as a creature; then Adam Kadmon is just the archetype for the whole Creation before the Creation was completed. That is why it is called Adam Kadmon, (for its Primordial nature,) which is an Hebrew expression meaning primordial man or supreme man: this principle is similar and related to the Sephiroth principle. Adam Kadmon is the first amongst the partzufim (personifications or hypostasis of the Divine) that manifests itself in the void of the chalal (the result of contraction – tzimtzum – of the “infinite light of God” – Or Ein Sof). There’s a momentous combination between supreme man and Kohen Gadol: according to the teachings from the Qabbalah both characters have a mirror-like spiritual nature, one corresponding to the other. The Qabbalah describes many details about Adam’s Soul being united to Eve’s Soul before the origin (before the LORD “breathed the breath of life into the man’s nostrils”): actually it is taught that each couple is the union of the two Souls and that the Lord pre-established their first meeting during life.

Based on the Hebrew religion scriptures, after death after death, every man’s Soul meets Adam; she seems to reprove Adam for his first sin which caused death in the world; while first man himself reminds her that everybody dies for their own sins: the verbatim reference is also in the Book of Ezekiel 18.4.

In other words, the Soul rejoins PM, i.e. Adam Kadmon, and she reminds him about his original sin. This is just what happens in our reconstruction.

So there’s two Adams who are two very different characters. According to the Zohar Adam, that is Second Man, was created from the dust from the Temple in Jerusalem: then God (i.e., the Aliens, AN) mixed the four winds and the four elements and gave birth to a wonderful work, that is Adam; Adam has also a celestial and spiritual element, the Soul which is just obtained from the Celestial Temple of Jerusalem from the Superior World: so, it is also because of the way he was created that Man has elements from both the Superior and the Inferior World.

Still according to the Hebrew Exegesis Adam could see through divine vision all of the Tzadikim generations in history, righteous ones.

Actually the abductees we worked with, after becoming aware of themselves, can now access all of the lives for all their containers, and not only when they are in an hypnotic state

Adam Kadmon was as tall as the sky and he could see everywhere in the world thanks to the celestial light created by God.

Adam Kadmon, the Grande Prototype of Man, holds nine souls that are completely integrated. After the fall from grace, When the etheric veil of Earth began to lower its vibrational curtain, the original Adam Kadmon dispersed its nine soul matrix into the Galactic-Earth realms (nine is an archetypal number, AN).

Adam Kadmon – and parallel concepts:

Pleroma: Gnosticism

Mind of God: Proclus. http://www.kheper.net/topics/Neoplat...lus-henads.htm

Supermind: Sri Aurobindo http://www.kheper.net/topics/Aurobindo/Supermind.htm

Suggested reality: Absolute Manifesto

The Sefer Yetzirah unveils creation of the World. It is said, through a incomparable and untranslatable style, that the living God (PM) created his Universe through Sefer (writing – letters,) Sefar (numbers,) and Sippur (accounting – calculating – communication.) Louria states precisely that the World was born thanks to an action of folding on itself, or contraction, -Tzimtzum- performed by God (Consciousness): the creation was born in the void so created.The Zohar points out that Ein Sof gives life to the whole sephirothic world, because, it’s not even conceivable to think that the Sephiroth are detached from each other. Since they are emanations of God, the Sephiroth are one and cannot be divided: they are not the divine “places” of the divino, but divine “ways” through which the divine manifests itself to men. According to some kabbalists (from the Luria Kabbalah,) this is the most structured vision and concept of Adam Kadmon, the Primordial man, which is very different than the ben distinto dall’Adam Rishon, the Second man. Adam Kadmon is the first emanation of the Ein Sof; the concentric arrangement of the Sephirots makes up his vital spirit (Nefesh), while their common vertical disposition forms his Soul (Ruach).

Rabbi Berekhya teaches that the Supreme thought expressed an immensely strong radiant light before the Creation. Instead, according to the Zohar, everything was created when the Ancient Of Days, the Concealed One, the Unknowable One, without beginning and without end, decided to limit its own unlimitedness. “Suddenly it stretched a veil in front of himself and through this veil its Regality started to take shape.” Sefer Yetzirah (Book of Formation) is the earliest extant Kabbalah book on cosmogony and cosmology. Abraham, or his father, was the author of the book. We also learn that, starting from the mysterious Supreme Point and then going through all the different levels of Creation, everything is just a cover for something superior by which is dominated. The brain, that is wrapped in a cover, it is itself a cover for a superior brain. It is only a cover for the superior brain. The Kabbalah teaches that there are three Souls. The Man’s physical body supports the vegetative Soul.

22. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

aikisaw (19th January 2013), amandapoet (12th November 2012), arwen (3rd March 2015), Bhusunda (5th March 2013), Bill Ryan (27th April 2012), christian (17th May 2012), Christine (1st July 2012), David Trd1 (14th July 2012), Flash (11th March 2012), Foxie Loxie (23rd September 2016), Hervé (27th April 2012), Limor Wolf (6th September 2012), PHARAOH (28th May 2012), Rainbowbrite (27th April 2012), Reinhard (6th May 2012), RUSirius (31st December 2012), seeker/reader (29th March 2013), seko (3rd May 2012), Sunny (26th August 2019), Timreh (1st June 2012)

23. Link to Post #52
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

anything translated from italian to french Houma?

24. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    anything translated from italian to french Houma?
    je ne sais pas si le travail de Dr Malanga a ete traduit en Francais... mais apparament non...

25. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

i haven't found something in french sorry, only italian and spanish and in this blog some chinese,croatian,german http://stopalienabductions.wordpress.com/ it's not much informations though

26. The Following User Says Thank You to G.Deluca For This Post:

Flash (17th March 2012)

27. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

from http://evelorgen.com/wp/tag/gnostic-archons/

This is an article by Robert M. Stanley. He talks about the Archons of the ancient Gnostic tractates of the Nag Hammadi Library, and compares them to the predators or “flying fish” of the Don Juan Carlos Castenada material.These archons are believed to be what our aliens are (ie, reptilians, dracos, greys) in contemporary culture. They may also be the ancient star gods, who required constant sacrifices of human life. They plunder our awareness, and always seek attention and worship.

These predators can be seen in the infrared region as an ameoba like circular form with a nucleus like center. They look somewhat like flying saucers. These predators, according to Castenada, are like black flying fish shapes which can be seen by sorcerers and clairvoyant people. They also exist in our mind, like a foreign installation. According to Don Juan, this foreign alien installation can flee our mind through various disciplines such as stilling the mind and meditation. Then our awareness grows, and we become more powerful than the controlling predators who feed off of us.

28. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Alx (2nd August 2016), amandapoet (12th November 2012), arwen (3rd March 2015), Bhusunda (5th March 2013), Bill Ryan (27th April 2012), Christine (1st July 2012), donk (7th March 2013), Foxie Loxie (23rd September 2016), Hazelfern (17th June 2014), Hervé (27th April 2012), hohoemi (6th August 2012), Limor Wolf (6th September 2012), RUSirius (31st December 2012), seko (3rd May 2012), Timreh (1st June 2012)

29. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

from http://www.unicusmagazine.com/skyfish.htm

Press Release from Robert M. Stanley

Fellow Citizens of Earth,

It is time to expose the covert controllers of mankind. I assure you this is not speculation, a hoax, or the figment of peoples imagination. These parasitic creatures are real and they need to be dealt with immediately so mankind can evolve to the next level of existence.

Although these parasites are not human, they feed off the negative energy/emotions of humans. It is unclear when these cosmic, amoeba-like creatures first came to earth, but we know they were discovered by shamans in altered states of consciousness long ago and have recently been photographed. The reason everyone is not seeing them on a daily basis is because the creature's energy signature is beyond our normal, narrow range of vision within the electromagnetic spectrum. What scientist call "visible light."

Here are a series of authentic, infrared photographs and other images of these creatures:

NASA photo

NASA photo of the same object enlarged and enhanced.

These are not space craft: they are living creatures that the modern pioneers in this field of research (during the 1950s) termed "sky fish."

Coincidentally, in 1968, an episode of Star Trek (created by the alleged 33rd degree Mason Gene Roddenbbery) featured an enormous version of the exact same type of energy-hungry, ameoba-like creature described in this press release.

Mr. Spock is astonished by not only the size of this creature and how much energy it is consuming from its surrounding environment, including the Starship Enterprise and its crew, but it is about to give birth. As stated before, these are biological creatures. I think of them as organic capacitors that are constantly absorbing energy.

The image used here in Star Trek is just a microscopic amoeba that is color enhanced. But notice the incredible geometric similarity to a photo of a "sky fish" and the mouth-like feeding hole.

In fact, a large, dark, fat fish that could fly was the description used by Carlos Castenada when he was first taught how to see these covert creatures (see excerpt below) and informed that they are able to influence the mind's of humans. But there is more to this incredible story than meets the eye.

Ancient Gnostic texts from Egypt, called the Nag Hammadi, describe two types of demonic alien beings that invaded earth long ago which they call the Archons. The first type of Archon looks like a reptile. The other type looks like a human embryo... which has the same shape and appearance as the "sky fish" photos.

Also, in the conclusion of my new book "Covert Encounters in Washington, D.C.," I report in great detail how demonic, alien creatures are secretly manipulating the minds of politicians and other powerful people in Washington.

Unfortunately, I now see that the possession of people's mind is not limited to a select individuals in positions of power on this planet. If the revelations in the excerpted conversation below are accurate, everyone is potentially being mentally manipulated by these creatures.

Excerpted from "The Active Side of Infinity"

by Carlos Castenada

pg 217

Don Juan said, "This is the appropriate time of day for doing what I am asking you to do. It takes a moment to engage the necessary attention to do it. Don't stop until you catch that fleeting black shadow."

I did see some strange fleeting black shadow projected on the foliage of the trees. It was either a shadow going back and forth or various fleeting shadows moving side-to-side or straight up in the air. They looked lie fat black fish to me, enormous fish. It was as if gigantic swordfish were flying in the air. I was engrossed in the sight. Then, finally, it scared me. It became to dark to see the foliage, yet I could still see the fleeting black shadows.

"What is it, don Juan?" I asked.

"[Long ago, the native sorcerer/shamans of Mexico] discovered that we have a companion for life," he said, as clearly as he could. "We have a predator that came from the depths of the cosmos, and took over the rule of our lives. Human beings are its prisoners. The predator is our lord and master. It has rendered us docile; helpless. If we want to protest, it suppresses our protest. If we want to act independently, it demands that we don't do so."

It was very dark around us, and that seemed to curtail any expression on my part. If it had been daylight, I would have laughed my head off. In the dark, I felt quite inhibited.

"It's pitch black around us," don Juan said, "but if you look out of the corner of your eye, you will still see fleeting shadows jumping all around you."

He was right. I could still see them. Their movement made me dizzy. Don Juan turned on the light, and that seemed to dissipate everything. Don Juan said, "You have arrived, by your effort alone, to what the shamans of ancient Mexico called the topic of topics. I have been beating around the bush all this time, insinuating to you that something is holding us prisoner. Indeed we are held prisoner! This was an energetic fact for the sorcerers of ancient Mexico."

Why has this predator taken over in the fashion that you're describing, don Juan?" I asked. "There must be a logical explanation."

"There is an explanation," don Juan replied, "which is the simplest explanation in the world. They took over because we are food for them, and they squeeze us mercilessly because we are their sustenance. Just as we rear chickens in chicken coops, gallineros, the predators rear us in human coops, humaneros. Therefore, their food is always available to them."

I felt that my head was shaking violently from side to side. I could not express my profound sense of unease and discontentment, but my body moved to bring it to the surface. I shook from head to toe without any volition on my part. I heard myself saying, "No, no, no, no. This is absurd, don Juan. What you're saying is something monstrous. It simply can't be true, for sorcerers, or for average men, or for anyone."

"Why not?" don Juan asked calmly. "Why not? Because it infuriates you?"

"Yes, it infuriates me," I retorted. "Those claims are monstrous!"

"Well," he said, "you haven't heard all the claims yet. Wait a bit longer and see how you feel. "I'm going to subject you to a blitz. That is, I'm going to subject your mind to tremendous onslaughts; and you cannot get up and leave because you're caught. Not because I'm holding you prisoner, but because something in you will prevent you from leaving while another part of you is going to go truthfully berserk. So brace yourself!"

There was something in me which I felt was a 'glutton for punishment'. He was right. I wouldn't have left the house for the world; and yet I didn't like one bit the inanities he was spouting. Don Juan said, "I want to appeal to your analytical mind. Think for a moment, and tell me how you would explain the contradiction between the intelligence of man the engineer, and the stupidity of his systems of beliefs; or the stupidity of his contradictory behavior. Sorcerers believe that the predators have given us our systems of beliefs; our ideas of good and evil; our social mores. The predators are the ones who set up our hopes and expectations, and dreams of success or failure. They have given us covetousness, greed, and cowardice. It is the predators who make us complacent, routinary, and egomaniacal."

"But how can they do this, don Juan?" I asked, somehow angered further by what he was saying. "Do they whisper all that in our ears while we are asleep?"

"No, they don't do it that way. That's idiotic!" don Juan said, smiling. "They are infinitely more efficient and organized than that. "In order to keep us obedient, meek and weak, the predators engaged themselves in a stupendous maneuver- stupendous, of course, from the point of view of a fighting strategist; a horrendous maneuver from the point of view of those who suffer it. They gave us their mind! Do you hear me? The predators give us their mind which becomes our mind. The predators' mind is baroque, contradictory, morose, and filled with the fear of being discovered any minute now.

"I know that even though you have never suffered hunger," he went on, "you have food anxiety which is none other than the anxiety of the predator who fears that any moment now its maneuver is going to be uncovered, and its food is going to be denied. Through the mind, which after all is their mind, the predators inject into the lives of human beings whatever is convenient for them. The predators ensure in this manner a degree of security to act as a buffer against their fear."

"It's not that I can't accept all this at face value, don Juan," I said. "I could, but there's something so odious about it that it actually repels me. It forces me to take a contradictory stand. "If it's true that they eat us, how do they do it?"

Don Juan had a broad smile on his face. He was as pleased as punch. He explained that sorcerers see infant human beings as strange, luminous balls of energy covered from the top to the bottom with a glowing coat something like a plastic cover that is adjusted tightly over their cocoon of energy. He said that that glowing coat of awareness was what the predators consumed, and that when a human being reached adulthood, all that was left of that glowing coat of awareness was a narrow fringe that went from the ground to the top of the toes. That fringe permitted mankind to continue living, but only barely. As if I were in a dream, I heard don Juan explaining that, to his knowledge, man was the only species that had the glowing coat of awareness outside that luminous cocoon. Therefore, he became easy prey for an awareness of a different order; such as the heavy awareness of the predator.

He then made the most damaging statement he had made so far. He said that this narrow fringe of awareness was the epicenter of self-reflection where man was irremediably caught. By playing on our self-reflection, which is the only point of awareness left to us, the predators create flares of awareness that they proceed to consume in a ruthless, predatory fashion. They give us inane problems that force those flares of awareness to rise, and in this manner they keep us alive in order for them to be fed with the energetic flare of our pseudo-concerns. There must have been something in what don Juan was saying which was so devastating to me that at that point I actually got sick to my stomach.

After a moment's pause long enough for me to recover, I asked don Juan, "But why is it that the sorcerers of ancient Mexico and all sorcerers today, although they see the predators, don't do anything about it?"

"There's nothing that you and I can do about it," don Juan said in a grave, sad voice. "All we can do is discipline ourselves to the point where they will not touch us.

"How can you ask your fellow men to go through those rigors of discipline? They'll laugh and make fun of you; and the more aggressive ones will beat the **** out of you... and not so much because they don't believe it. Down in the depths of every human being, there is an ancestral, visceral knowledge about the predators' existence."

My analytical mind swung back and forth like a yo-yo. It left me and came back, and left me and came back again. Whatever don Juan was proposing was preposterous, incredible. At the same time, it was a most reasonable thing; so simple. It explained every kind of human contradiction I could think of. But how could one have taken all this seriously?

Don Juan was pushing me into the path of an avalanche that would take me down forever. I felt another wave of a threatening sensation. The wave didn't stem from me, yet it was attached to me. Don Juan was doing something to me, mysteriously positive and terribly negative at the same time. I sensed it as an attempt to cut a thin film that seemed to be glued to me. His eyes were fixed on mine in an unblinking stare. He moved his eyes away, and began to talk without looking at me anymore.

"Whenever doubts plague you to a dangerous point," he said, "do something pragmatic about it. Turn off the light. Pierce the darkness; find out what you can see." He got up to turn off the lights. I stopped him. "No, no, don Juan," I said, "don't turn off the lights. I'm doing okay."

What I felt then was a most unusual, for me, fear of the darkness. The mere thought of it made me pant. I definitely knew something viscerally, but I wouldn't dare touch it, or bring it to the surface, not in a million years!

"You saw the fleeting shadows against the trees," don Juan said, sitting back against his chair. "That's pretty good. I'd like you to see them inside this room. You're not seeing anything. You're just merely catching fleeting images. You have enough energy for that."

I feared that don Juan would get up anyway and turn off the lights, which he did. Two seconds later, I was screaming my head off. Not only did I catch a glimpse of those fleeting images, I heard them buzzing by my ears. Don Juan doubled up with laughter as he turned on the lights.

"What a temperamental fellow!" he said. "A total disbeliever, on the one hand; and a total pragmatist on the other. You must arrange this internal fight, otherwise you're going to swell up like a big toad and burst."

Don Juan kept on pushing his barb deeper and deeper into me. "The sorcerers of ancient Mexico," he said, "saw the predator. They called it the flyer because it leaps through the air. It is not a pretty sight. It is a big shadow, impenetrably dark, a black shadow that jumps through the air. Then, it lands flat on the ground.

"The sorcerers of ancient Mexico were quite ill at ease with the idea of when it made its appearance on Earth. They reasoned that man must have been a complete being at one point, with stupendous insights and feats of awareness that are mythological legends nowadays. And then everything seems to disappear, and we have now a sedated man."

I wanted to get angry and call him a paranoiac, but somehow the righteousness that was usually just underneath the surface of my being wasn't there. Something in me was beyond the point of asking myself my favorite question: What if all that he said is true? At the moment he was talking to me that night, in my heart of hearts, I felt that all of what he was saying was true, but at the same time and with equal force, I felt that all that he was saying was absurdity itself.

"What are you saying, don Juan?" I asked feebly. My throat was constricted. I could hardly breathe.

"What I'm saying is that what we have against us is not a simple predator. It is very smart and organized. It follows a methodical system to render us useless. Man, the magical being that he is destined to be, is no longer magical. He's an average piece of meat. There are no more dreams for man but the dreams of an animal who is being raised to become a piece of meat: trite, conventional, imbecilic."

Don Juan's words were eliciting a strange, bodily reaction in me comparable to the sensation of nausea. It was as if I were going to get sick to my stomach again. But the nausea was coming from the bottom of my being, from the marrow of my bones. I convulsed involuntarily. Don Juan shook me by the shoulders forcefully. I felt my neck wobbling back and forth under the impact of his grip. The maneuver calmed me down at once. I felt more in control.

"This predator," don Juan said, "which, of course, is an inorganic being, is not altogether invisible to us as other inorganic beings are. I think as children we do see it, but we decide it's so horrific that we don't want to think about it. Children, of course, could insist on focusing on the sight, but everybody else around them dissuades them from doing so. The only alternative left for mankind is discipline. Discipline is the only deterrent. But by discipline I don't mean harsh routines. I don't mean waking up every morning at five-thirty and throwing cold water on yourself until you're blue. Sorcerers understand discipline as the capacity to face with serenity odds that are not included in our expectations. For sorcerers, discipline is an art; the art of facing infinity without flinching; not because they are strong and tough, but because they are filled with awe."

"In what way would the sorcerers' discipline be a deterrent to the flyers?" I asked.

Don Juan scrutinized my face as if to discover any signs of my disbelief. He said,"Sorcerers say that discipline makes the glowing coat of awareness unpalatable to the flyer. The result is that the predators become bewildered. An inedible glowing coat of awareness is not part of their cognition, I suppose. After being bewildered, they don't have any recourse other than refraining from continuing their nefarious task. If the predators don't eat our glowing coat of awareness for a while, it will keep on growing.

"Simplifying this matter to the extreme, I can say that sorcerers, by means of their discipline, push the predators away long enough to allow their glowing coat of awareness to grow beyond the level of the toes. Once it goes beyond the level of the toes, it grows back to its natural size. The sorcerers of ancient Mexico used to say that the glowing coat of awareness is like a tree. If it is not pruned, it grows to its natural size and volume. As awareness reaches levels higher than the toes, tremendous maneuvers of perception become a matter of course.

"The grand trick of those sorcerers of ancient times was to burden the flyers' mind with discipline. Sorcerers found out that if they taxed the flyers' mind with inner silence, the foreign installation would flee, and give any one of the practitioners involved in this maneuver the total certainty of the mind's foreign origin. The [alien mind control of these creatures] comes back, I assure you, but not as strong; and a process begins in which the fleeing of the flyers' mind becomes routine until one day it flees permanently.

"That's the day when you have to rely on your own devices which are nearly zero. A sad day indeed! There's no one to tell you what to do. There's no mind of foreign origin to dictate the imbecilities you're accustomed to. My teacher, the nagual Julian, used to warn all his disciples that this was the toughest day in a sorcerer's life for the real mind that belongs to us. The sum total of our experience after a lifetime of domination has been rendered shy, insecure, and shifty. Personally, I would say that the real battle of sorcerers begins at that moment. The rest is merely preparation."

I became genuinely agitated. I wanted to know more, and yet a strange feeling in me clamored for me to stop. It alluded to dark results and punishment, something like the wrath of God descending on me for tampering with something veiled by God himself. I made a supreme effort to allow my curiosity to win. I heard myself say, "What-what-what do you mean, by taxing the flyers' mind?"

"Discipline taxes the foreign mind no end," he replied. "So, through their discipline, sorcerers vanquish the foreign installation."

I was overwhelmed by his statements. I believed that don Juan was either certifiably insane or that he was telling me something so awesome that it froze everything in me. I noticed, however how quickly I rallied my energy to deny everything he had said. After an instant of panic, I began to laugh, as if don Juan had told me a joke. I even heard myself saying, "Don Juan, don Juan, you're incorrigible!"

Don Juan seemed to understand everything I was experiencing. He shook his head from side to side, and raised his eyes to the heavens in a gesture of mock despair. He said, "I am so incorrigible, that I am going to give the flyers' mind which you carry inside you one more jolt. I am going to reveal to you one of the most extraordinary secrets of sorcery. I am going to describe to you a finding that took sorcerers thousands of years to verify and consolidate."

He looked at me, smiled maliciously, and said, "The flyers' mind flees forever when a sorcerer succeeds in grabbing on to the vibrating force that holds us together as a conglomerate of energy fields. If a sorcerer maintains that pressure long enough, the flyers' mind flees in defeat. And that's exactly what you are going to do; hold on to the energy that binds you together."

I had the most inexplicable reaction I could have imagined. Something in me actually shook, as if it had received a jolt. I entered into a state of unwarranted fear, which I immediately associated with my religious background.

Don Juan looked at me from head to toe. "You are fearing the wrath of God, aren't you?" he said. "Rest assured, that's not your fear. It's the flyers' fear, because it knows that you will do exactly as I'm telling you."

His words did not calm me at all. I felt worse. I was actually convulsing involuntarily, and I had no means to stop it.

"Don't worry," don Juan said calmly. "I know for a fact that those attacks wear off very quickly. The flyer's mind has no concentration whatsoever."

After a moment, everything stopped as don Juan had predicted. To say again that I was bewildered is a euphemism. This was the first time in my life ever, with don Juan or alone, that I didn't know whether I was coming or going. I wanted to get out of the chair and walk around, but I was deathly afraid. I was filled with rational assertions, and at the same time I was filled with an infantile fear. I began to breathe deeply as a cold perspiration covered my entire body. I had somehow unleashed on myself a most godawful sight: black, fleeting shadows jumping all around me wherever I turned. I closed my eyes and rested my head on the arm of the stuffed chair.

"I don't know which way to turn, don Juan," I said.

"Tonight, you have really succeeded in getting me lost." Don Juan said, "You're being torn by an internal struggle. Down in the depths of you, you know that you are incapable of refusing the agreement that an indispensable part of you, your glowing coat of awareness, is going to serve as an incomprehensible source of nourishment to, naturally, incomprehensible entities.

"And another part of you will stand against this situation with all its might. The sorcerers' revolution is that they refuse to honor agreements in which they did not participate. Nobody ever asked me if I would consent to being eaten by beings of a different kind of awareness. My parents just brought me into this world to be food, like themselves, and that's the end of the story."

Don Juan stood up from his chair and stretched his arms and legs. "We have been sitting here for hours. It's time to go into the house. I'm going to eat. Do you want to eat with me?"

I declined. My stomach was in an uproar.

"I think you'd better go to sleep," he said. "The blitz has devastated you."

I didn't need any further coaxing. I collapsed onto my bed, and fell asleep like the dead.

[When I arrived] home, as time went by, the idea of the flyers became one of the main fixations of my life. I got to the point where I felt that don Juan was absolutely right about them. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't discard his logic. The more I thought about it, and the more I talked to and observed myself, and my fellow men, the more intense the conviction that something was rendering us incapable of any activity or any interaction or any thought that didn't have the self as its focal point.

My concern, as well as the concern of everyone I knew or talked to, was the self. Since I couldn't find any explanation for such universal homogeneity, I believed that don Juan's line of thought was the most appropriate way of elucidating the phenomenon. I went as deeply as I could into readings about myths and legends. In reading, I experienced something I had never felt before: Each of the books I read was an interpretation of myths and legends. In each one of those books, a homogeneous mind was palpable. The styles differed, but the drive behind the words was homogeneously the same: Even though the theme was something as abstract as myths and legends, the authors always managed to insert statements about themselves.

The homogeneous drive behind every one of those books was not the stated theme of the book. Instead, it was self-service. I had never felt this before. I attributed my reaction to don Juan's influence. The unavoidable question that I posed to myself was: Is he influencing me to see this, or is there really a foreign mind dictating everything we do? I lapsed, perforce, into denial again, and I went insanely from denial to acceptance to denial. Something in me knew that whatever don Juan was driving at was an energetic fact; but something equally important in me knew that all of that was guff.

The end result of my internal struggle was a sense of foreboding; the sense of something imminently dangerous coming at me. I made extensive anthropological inquiries into the subject of the flyers in other cultures, but I couldn't find any references to them anywhere. Don Juan seemed to be the only source of information about this matter.

The next time I saw him, I instantly jumped to talk about the flyers. I said, "I have tried my best to be rational about this subject matter, but I can't. There are moments when I fully agree with you about the predators."

"Focus your attention on the fleeting shadows that you actually see," don Juan said with a smile. I told don Juan that those fleeting shadows were going to be the end of my rational life. I saw them everywhere. Since I had left his house, I was incapable of going to sleep in the dark. To sleep with the lights on did not bother me at all. The moment I turned the lights off, however, everything around me began to jump. I never saw complete figures or shapes. All I saw were fleeting black shadows.

"The flyers' mind has not left you," don Juan said. "It has been seriously injured. It's trying its best to rearrange its relationship with you. But something in you is severed forever. The flyer knows that. The real danger is that the flyers' mind may win by getting you tired and forcing you to quit by playing the contradiction between what it says and what I say.

"You see, the flyers' mind has no competitors. When it proposes something, it agrees with its own proposition, and it makes you believe that you've done something of worth. The flyers' mind will say to you that whatever Juan Matus is telling you is pure nonsense, and then the same mind will agree with its own proposition, 'Yes, of course, it is nonsense,' you will say. That's the way they overcome us.

"The flyers are an essential part of the universe, and they must be taken as what they really are; awesome, monstrous. They are the means by which the universe tests us. We are energetic probes created by the universe," he continued as if he were oblivious to my presence, "and it's because we are possessors of energy that has awareness that we are the means by which the universe becomes aware of itself.

"The flyers are the implacable challengers. They cannot be taken as anything else. If we succeed in doing that, the universe allows us to continue."

Excerpted from "The Malibu Mystic"

a historic novel by Robert M. Stanley

In 1985, as usual, summer officially ended on September 21, the fall equinox, which was just another postcard-perfect day in Malibu. Bert was still working even though it was very quiet at the beach. All the kids were supposed to be back in school and Bert's seasonal job was nearly at an end. In some ways, those last few weeks of work felt more like a paid vacation.

While stationed at the public walkway, Bert could visually survey the entire private beach. He had a weathered, old, circular, redwood table and a folding chair. His surfboard was leaning up against a brick wall that defined the public walkway, and his ATV was parked nearby. As usual, one of the local dogs, a wet and sandy golden retriever, stood by impatiently waiting for someone to toss a tennis ball into the water.

Bert's girlfriend Mandy, and her friend Eva, had skipped school and come to the beach for a visit. Since he wasn't busy, Bert invited the girls to go for a swim. While they splashed, screamed, and laughed in the surf, Bert caught a few waves. Afterwards, Bert took his surfboard over to a storage area at a nearby beach house. He quickly put the board away, walked to the other side of the house and took a hot, outdoor shower which was a real luxury.

As he walked from the house back to the beach, he noticed a young boy, who looked about eight-or-nine-years old, digging in the sand. "Havin' fun?" Bert inquired.

"Yeah" the boy replied without smiling or looking up.

To Bert, it seemed odd that the boy wasn't glad to be out of school and playing at the beach on such a beautiful day. Curious, Bert then noticed a large, deep scar on the boy's forehead and wondered how he had got it, but decided not to ask. Perhaps the kid was home from school because he was feeling ill. Bert considered that a blow to the head hard enough to create that type of scar could also cause severe headaches.

Realizing there was nothing he could do for the boy Bert shrugged his shoulders and jogged back to his beach chair, rapidly rubbed on some suntan lotion, and got comfortable. After a few minutes, the intense sunlight had warmed his copper-colored body to the bone and he began feeling very relaxed and glad to be alive. It was a rare moment that he wished would last forever.

Suddenly, the shocking sound of a very large piece of plate glass breaking rippled through the calm morning air which caused Bert to reflexively turn his head toward the event as he jumped up from his chair. He was surprised that, for some reason, time seemed to slow down and his vision telescoped toward the sound. The gut-wrenching sound had come from the house where minutes earlier he had just taken a shower. In a surreal moment, Bert saw a boy behind the glass. His head violently bounced backwards after slamming into and shattering the large, sliding glass door located on the second story of the beach house.

It was then that Bert realized it was the boy he had met just minutes ago. Bert watched in horror as the boy reflexively clutched both his hands to his bloody face. In the next instant, a tall, adult man appeared from the shadows behind the boy and swept him up in his arms. Then, time seemed to suddenly speed up as massive amounts of adrenaline surged through Bert's body. He sprinted to the beach house with superhuman speed and quickly opened the door without knocking. Although the owners of the house knew him well, Bert realized the people using the house that day were just guests.

As he ran up the stairs, Bert didn't hear the boy screaming or crying which worried him even more. "Security!" he yelled as he raced to the top of the stairs. He then walked quickly into the living room where the boy's grandmother was standing in shock. The color had drained from her face and she was staring into space like a statue.

"Has anyone... called 911?" Bert asked while trying to catch his breath.

"My husband took Tommy to the bedroom to stop the bleeding."

"Did you call the paramedics?" Bert asked in deadly serious tone, still trying to catch his breath. As the grandmother silently shook her head Bert spun around, quickly scanned the room, found a phone, and called for help. After he hung up, he surveyed the scene.

"The paramedics are on their way and should be here very soon. Do you have something I can clean up this glass with?"

"I guess so," she replied still in shock. Bert searched the house and soon found what he needed. But as he was carefully cleaning up the bloody, razor-sharp shards of broken glass, something invisible touched him like a cold breeze, and the hair on the back of his neck stood up.

Whatever it was, it caught one hundred and ten percent of Bert's attention. At that moment, he had an illogical, horrifying feeling that some kind of paranormal parasite was in the house, and it was actually feeding off the negative energy generated by the physical pain and fearful emotions of the traumatic event. Bert didn't want to upset the grandmother any further, but his curiosity and survival instincts had now kicked into over drive.

"How did this happen?" He asked while trying to appear calm.

"I'm just glad the sliding door was shut or... this could have been a lot worse."

"Excuse me?"

"I really can't explain it. He was just sitting there on the floor in front of me. The next thing I knew... he was running full speed across the room toward the balcony. If the sliding door was open... he would have jumped over the railing and fallen to his death."

"Look, I know it's really none of my business, but earlier I saw your grandson playing out in front of the house and I noticed he has a large scar on his forehead."

Looking puzzled she said, "Yes, you're right, he does."

"May I ask how he got that?"

"It was about a year ago. He was in the back of his dad's pickup truck playing with a cat. The cat jumped out of the bed of the truck and Tommy jumped out after him head first and hit his face on the trailer hitch. I probably shouldn't tell you this, but for some strange reason, Tommy thinks he can fly."

Alarm bells suddenly went off in Bert's head as he visualized the boy jumping out of the truck. It was clear that something was very wrong with this situation, but he instinctively knew this wasn't the right time or place to deal with the problem: he needed more information... and a plan.

Later, after the paramedics had stabilized the boy and drove off with their sirens blaring, Bert walked slowly back to his post with a pain in the pit of his stomach that felt like it was draining his life force away; eating at his soul. It was unlike anything he had ever experienced before.

He was deeply troubled in a way he had never known and was trying to stay calm in the midst of the mental chaos he was experiencing. It was a survival technique he had learned during his training as a Junior Lifeguard. He knew that if you get caught in an undertow in the surf you don't panic because it only makes things worse. You have to save your energy until you reach calmer waters and then swim for shore. But, hard as he tried, Bert couldn't shake the feeling there was something supernatural in that house that had touched him and it was angry with him.

Please forward this important information to your family and friends.

Respectfully,

Robert M. Stanley

30. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

aikisaw (19th January 2013), Andrew (28th April 2012), Astrid311 (12th October 2019), Bhusunda (6th March 2013), Bill Ryan (27th April 2012), chocolate (7th June 2013), Christine (1st July 2012), DoubleHelix (29th April 2012), Gardener (7th December 2012), Hervé (27th April 2012), johnf (18th February 2013), Limor Wolf (7th September 2012), PHARAOH (28th May 2012), pounamuknight (7th February 2022), Rainbowbrite (27th April 2012), RUSirius (31st December 2012), seko (3rd May 2012), soleil (11th February 2013), Syd (26th March 2012), Timreh (1st June 2012), tonius (17th March 2012), Vicus (21st November 2021), william r sanford72 (13th June 2014)

31. Link to Post #57
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,429 times in 21,488 posts

Quote Posted by Houman (here)
    from http://www.unicusmagazine.com/skyfish.htm

Press Release from Robert M. Stanley

Fellow Citizens of Earth,

It is time to expose the covert controllers of mankind. I assure you this is not speculation, a hoax, or the figment of peoples imagination. These parasitic creatures are real and they need to be dealt with immediately so mankind can evolve to the next level of existence.

Although these parasites are not human, they feed off the negative energy/emotions of humans. ...
    I found the original at the above link easier to read.

I encourage those interested to click through and read there.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bhusunda (6th March 2013), Foxie Loxie (23rd September 2016), Hervé (27th April 2012), johnf (15th February 2013), mab777 (19th March 2012)

33. Link to Post #58
    United States Avalon Member EC1000's Avatar
    Lately it seems to me that I live in the dream of all that is.
    Thanks

holy moly, what a thread (that's me going crazy-twice!)

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EC1000 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (23rd September 2016), Jeffrey (26th April 2012)

35. Link to Post #59
    United States Avalon Member sunnyrap's Avatar
    Thanks

Good thread, folks. I saw the Disney film, John Carter, Friday night and was mildly surprised to see this concept expressed in the movie (of incredibly powerful alien beings that could assume any disguise who were responsible for manipulating whole planets to their very destructive designs). As I read that the script was faithful to Edgar Rice Burroughs' original books (I'd not personally read this series), I wondered how he'd tapped into this whole idea in his time. I am now inspired to do some research on Burroughs...

It could be, like all of us who research what's 'really' going on in the world, that this is the inevitable conclusion you reach. But also, once you reach that conclusion, the game becomes seeking to actually discover hard, first hand evidence of these beings. I wonder if Burroughs did that...

I've had dreams in which I've gotten very brief 'peeks' at them. Deans wife, Marcia Schaeffer, has inferred contact with them and Dr. Michael Salla has amassed a lot of information about et's, but I've not heard of anyone identifying the key manipulators as such.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sunnyrap For This Post:

Jake (2nd October 2013), Jeffrey (26th April 2012), johnf (15th February 2013), Kindling (31st December 2013), william r sanford72 (13th June 2014)

37. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

This is the 4 years old playlist of the "so called" "dying nasa scientist", I am posting these as his "claims" were overlapping with the material found here

The playlist is at https://youtube.com/user/nasajim108

Do not watch the rituals and the sigils (this guy was "playing" with the lesser keys of solomon)...

38. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

aikisaw (19th January 2013), Alx (2nd August 2016), amandapoet (12th November 2012), Bill Ryan (27th April 2012), johnf (18th February 2013), Limor Wolf (7th September 2012), Muzz (27th April 2012), Rainbowbrite (27th April 2012), RUSirius (31st December 2012), seko (3rd May 2012), Timreh (1st June 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 235 FirstFirst 1 3 13 53 103 235 LastLast