+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 235 FirstFirst 1 8 18 58 108 235 LastLast

Thread: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

1. Link to Post #141
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,223 times in 1,758 posts

Default Re: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

Hi, Houman --

Many thanks indeed for this thread, which I've only just found and read.

It's one of the most important on this or any other forum. All Avalon members, please note.

All best wishes as always -- Bill
    Hi Bill,

Thanks for your post. I hope that all is well in Ecuador.
    Houman

2. Link to Post #142
    Thanks

Default Re: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

Quote Posted by justoneman (here)
    Quote Posted by Houman (here)
    I accidently posted a question to Bill Ryan (which relates to your thread) here in Post #132 by mistake when I meant to post it in this thread -

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l-Dragon/page9 Post #179

But now that I have your attention, Houman - could you please check out my "experience thread" and comment?

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ion-experience

I have an incredible amount of personal synchronicities directly to Horus which I would share with you via private messages
    Just did... someone like Eve Lorgen could help..
    why not elaborate on Horus?
    Its late - I have to sleep - oddly I went to Eve Lorgen's site earlier this evening and sent her a message to please contact me for an appointment. I could not make public the Horus stuff - It also requires a full write up to get the appropriate picture and that would take me several days. I will have to do this for Eve anyway. I hope she will speak with me.

Thank you for your posts - you have done an incredible job and I am actually baffled at the massive amount of work you have done about this. I also thought it quite odd that Bill read and thanked you for each one of your posts and did all this today.

Again, it is late - and I must sleep - thank you, Houman, thank you
    Thanks Justoneman,
    Take your time, you should feel free to post it (anonymously if you prefer).
    Houman

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Jean-Luc (here)
    The case Laurent Louis/Dutroux as reported by the media in Belgium VERY poorly reflects public's opinion

About this Dutroux case in Belgium and the action of this lonely MP (Louis), I note with intererest that the Belgian population is getting more mature & awake.

Whereas ALL political parties and ALL media collectively very severily critized -- it is in fact a true act of politcal lynching -- this somehow clumsy yet courageous young (32) MP, people in Belgium are starting to think differently.

Here is the translation of the two top comments from the public from one of the leading reference (conservative !) Belgian newspapers.

http://www.lalibre.be/actu/belgique/...ent-louis.html

Most voted comment #1 : (116 votes)
    "In a sound democracy, intimidating and censoring an MP does not demonstrate that his comments are irrelevant.
    I have no sympathy for Laurent Louis , but the method used to deal with him is perhaps even more dangerous than the twisted mind of this individual."

Most voted comment #2 (93 votes)
    "Who knows if this person is not just someone who is trying once again to tell that the Dutroux case has been sealed off in a totally unsatisfactory and vague way?
    Someone who therefore should be denied!
    Then it should be no surprise if he took drastic measures, with all the excesses we saw.
    When I saw the pictures of all MP’s leaving the parliament, as one man, I began to doubt at this mass reaction."

Thats' rather encouraging!
    Sadly, the Dutroux case is not limited to Belgium... it is for a reason that Fritz Springmeier called these cases "entry points"...

Houman

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Jean-Luc (here)
    Thanks Houman for this information deluge and very long (ongoing) thread.

As this is a long read, I've made a PDF out of the vast majority of your posts: an e-book of 384 pages that can be read offline on a tablet for instance.

Click here to download this post as a 384 pages indexed e-book

Thanks Jean-Luc,
    Looks great.
    Houman
    Last edited by Houman; 27th April 2012 at 18:05.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Eram (1st May 2012), modwiz (1st May 2012), sunflower (27th April 2012)

4. Link to Post #143
    Thanks

Father Crespi collection...

these artifacts come from Ecuador

the above item is almost identical to a winged bull figure from Assyria below

The above winged figure is also similar to that one below from from the palace of Sargon of Akkad, in Assyria

some of these have been mentioned by Klaus Dona (below)

Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 28th April 2012 at 07:34.

5. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Andrew (27th April 2012), Bhusunda (23rd March 2013), Bill Ryan (28th April 2012), Caren (28th April 2012), Chester (28th April 2012), Daughter of Time (6th September 2012), Eram (1st May 2012), Hervé (28th April 2012), kanishk (17th December 2014), Limor Wolf (22nd March 2013), Lisab (28th April 2012), modwiz (1st May 2012), Muzz (28th April 2012), PHARAOH (30th May 2012), Timreh (1st May 2012)

6. Link to Post #144
    Thanks

from http://aljilwah.webs.com/theyezidis.htm

There have been many conflicting articles concerning the Yezidi Devil worshippers of Iraq. The Yezidi people originally came from Southern Iraq and migrated north to Mount Lalish. It is believed they are descendants of the Assyrians who sought refuge after the fall of Nineveh in 612 BCE. ¹ Eridu also known as “Enkidu” was an ancient city in Southern Iraq. This was Father Satan's (Enki’s) city. The valley of Baten El Ghoul which is right over the buried ancient city is now known as "The Devil's Hole." "Belly of the Beast."

The Jordanians and many others consider it to be haunted. Demons have been seen by many who have spent the night there, mostly soldiers in bivouac (camps). Those who have been there for any length of time claim it has a powerful energy which RHP people label as "evil." Those who have spent the night there also claim the entire area is "bathed in a strange bluish grey light." "Apparitions" are also seen. (The above information was taken from the book "Psychic Warrior" by David Moorehouse). The author was a US Army soldier who was hit in the head by a mortar shell while camping with his platoon in that valley and experienced psychic phenomena and abilities he never had before the incident. He was eventually assigned to the US Army Psychic Warfare Dept. Iraq has many ancient artifacts and evidence of Satan. Mount Lalesh is near the ancient Assyrian city of Nineveh and along a three hundred mile stretch are the Ziarahs; the Seven Towers of Satan with the center tower on Mount Lalesh.The "Seven Towers or Power houses -a high white cone shaped structure with bright rays flashing from its pinnnacle."²

Each tower is topped by a brilliant heliographic reflector, and was intended to serve as a power house from where a Satanic/Yezidi Priest could beam his will to influence events in the world.

The Yezidis have often been described as a secretive people who are not permitted to reveal their religion to outsiders, they keep their real beliefs hidden. Modern Yezidism has changed somewhat from the old ways due to outside interference. The Yezidi people have been severely persecuted and are very suspicious of outsiders. It is obvious their doctrines have been altered to conform to xian beliefs as in the Qu’ret Al Yezid, Satan dictates he is a God and in other places it reads he is an “archangel.”

Satan dictated the Al Jilwah directly to Yezidi prophet Sheik Adi in the 12th century. The Al Jilwah is the most important doctrine in Satanism and every Satanist should be familiar with its teachings. I asked Satan if the Al Jilwah was from him and he confirmed it was, but stated that the Muslims altered some of the Yezidi doctrines. The Yezidis have been victims of mass murder and genocide at the hands of others, mainly of those of the xian and muslim religions. In the year 1415 CE, Muslims desecrated and burned the tomb of Sheik Adi, ransacking his grave and removing his bones and burning them in front of the Yezidis. “Some of the Yezidi multitude they took as prisoners and made slaves of them, others they murdered. “Badr al-Din further ordered the execution of two hundred members of the sect and had Sheik Adi’s bones disinterred and burned.” ³ In 1892, Farik ‘Omar Pasa invited several Yezidi Chiefs to Mosul. His agenda was to collect 20 years back taxes and to try to convert them to Islam. A few xians were present at the meeting.

He began to tell them that “if they would give up their Devil-worship, they would be rewarded with high place and rank, and would please the great Allah.” When they refused to answer, Farik threw them into prison, marched on their village and “slew about 500 of them.” 4 Most Yezidis are illiterate and the few doctrines they have are passed down from generation to generation by word of mouth.

In order to avoid persecution, the Yezidi people have purposely deceived outsiders concerning their beliefs and doctrines. This explains why there are so many conflicting accounts of their faith. The Yezidis have very few scriptures; in the Al-Jilwah, Satan instructs: “I lead to the straight path without a book.” ”Melek Ta’us taught “first by oral tradition and secondly by this book Jilwe.” The Yezidi people are forbidden to say the name “Shaitan.” They refer to Satan as “Melek Ta’us.” Melek means “King.” He is known as the Peacock Angel because of his beauty and pride. He is the “Proud One” and “Ruler of the Earth.”

He is a God of light rather than of darkness and is concerned with the destinies of the world. 4 The Yezidis represent Satan by both the peacock and the snake. “The peacock represents the beauty of the worshipped God and the snake represents his wisdom because he is both beautiful and wise.” Their holy relic is the copper sanjak, an image of the peacock. They play the flute and tambourine at their festivals and dance; “a worship which led to every excess of debauchery and lust.” ”The Jalwah and the Resh are the authentic holy scriptures of the Yezidis. The Yezidis not only acknowledge the loss of many copies of their scriptures but also Shaikh Hayder’s recording of the Book of Resh. The latter no doubt the Resh scripture was set down from memory.”

The Yezidis indeed avoid mentioning the very name ‘Satan’ or any of his attributes; have kept themselves aloof for centuries and their books a mystery. They also are forbidden to wear the color blue as this is the sacred color of Satan. The Yezidis sometimes use the name “Ankar” for Satan and the name Angar-Manyu for Ahriman in Zoroastrianism. The Mishaf (Scripture) Resh (Black) the Yezidis believe was written by Shaikh Hasan al-Basri has been called “Black” because the word Satan is covered in it. Some believe it was the Quran with the words for Satan covered by wax. It measures 28 x 21 cm. and has a leather cover. The Yezidis also have a reputation for being adepts at black magick.

10 ¹ The Yezidis, their Life and Beliefs by Sami Said Ahmed 1975 ²
    Adventures in Arabia: Among the Bedouins, Druses, Whirling Dervishes & Yezidee Devil Worshipers by W.B. Seabrook 1927 ³Yezidism- its Background, Observances and Textual Tradition by Philip G. Kreyenbroek 1995 4 Ibid. 5 The Yezidis: A Study in Survival by J.S. Guest 1987 6Peacock Angel by E.S. Drower 1941 7Ibid 8The Yezidis, their Life and Beliefs by Sami Said Ahmed 1975 9Ibid 10 Devil Worship 1919: The Sacred Books and Traditions of the Yezidiz by Isya Joseph

7. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

amandapoet (12th November 2012), Bhusunda (23rd March 2013), Bill Ryan (28th April 2012), Daughter of Time (6th September 2012), Eram (1st May 2012), Hervé (28th April 2012), Limor Wolf (22nd March 2013), Lisab (28th April 2012), modwiz (29th April 2012), Muzz (28th April 2012), PHARAOH (30th May 2012), seeker/reader (4th April 2013), Timreh (1st May 2012)

8. Link to Post #145
    Thanks

from http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serp...Al_Jilwah.html
    (this is from the Yezidis (Yezdis, Yazdis) mentioned in the previous post, the satanists "believe" in this stuff... it "is one of Satanism's premiere religious books" http://www.angelfire.com/magick666/The_Al_JI-Wah.pdf, http://thetheisticsatanist.wordpress...the-al-jilwah/)

The Al Jilwah
    The Black Book of Satan

Chapter I

I was, am now, and shall have no end. I exercise dominion over all creatures and over the affairs of all who are under the protection of my image. I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need. There is no place in the universe that knows not my presence. I participate in all the affairs, which those who are without call evil because their nature is not such as they approve. Every age has its own manager, who directs affairs according to my decrees. This office is changeable from generation to generation, that the ruler of this world and his chiefs may discharge the duties of their respective offices everyone in his own turn. I allow everyone to follow the dictates of his own nature, but he that opposes me will regret it sorely.

No god has a right to interfere in my affairs, and I have made it an imperative rule that everyone shall refrain from worshipping all gods. All of the books of those who are without are altered by them; and they have declined from them, although they were written by the prophets and the apostles. That there are interpolations is seen in the fact that each sect endeavors to prove that the others are wrong and to destroy their books.

To me truth and falsehood are known. When temptation comes, I give my covenant to him that trusts in me. Moreover, I give council to the skilled directors, for I have appointed them for periods that are known to me. I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instruction. If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort.

Chapter II

I requite the descendants of Adam, and reward them with various rewards that I alone know. Moreover, power and dominion over all that is on earth, both that which is above and that which is beneath, are in my hands. I do not allow friendly association with other people, nor do I deprive them that are my own and that obey me of anything that is good for them. I place my affairs in the hands of those whom I have tried and who are in accord with my desires. I appear in diverse manners to those who are faithful and under my command.

I give and take away; I enrich and impoverish; I cause both happiness and misery. I do all this in keeping with the characteristics of each epoch. And none has a right to interfere with my management of affairs. Those who oppose me I afflict with disease; but my own shall not die like the sons of Adam that are without. None shall live in this world longer than the time set by me; and if I so desire, I send a person a second or third time into this world or into some other by the transmigration of souls.

Chapter III

I lead to the straight path without a revealed book; I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means. All my teachings are easily applicable to all times and all conditions. I punish in another world all who do contrary to my will.

Now the sons of Adam do not know the state of things that is to come. For this reason, they fall into many errors. The beasts of the earth, the birds of heaven and the fish of the sea are all under the control of my hands. All treasures and hidden things are known to me; and as I desire, I take them from one and bestow them upon another.

I reveal my wonders to those who seek them, and in due time my miracles to those who receive them from me. But those who are without are my adversaries, hence they oppose me. Nor do they know that such a course is against their own interests, for might, wealth and riches are in my hands, and I bestow them upon every worthy descendant of Adam. Thus the government of the worlds, the transition of generations, and the changes of their directors are determined by me from the beginning.

Chapter IV

I will not give my rights to other gods. I have allowed the creation of four substances, four times and four corners; because they are necessary things for creatures.

The books of Jews, Christians and Muslims, as of those who are without, accept in a sense, i.e., so far as they agree with and conform to my statutes. Whatsoever is contrary to these, they have altered; do not accept it. Three things are against me and I hate three things. But those who keep my secrets shall receive the fulfillment of my promises. Those who suffer for my sake I will surely reward in one of the worlds.

It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them. Now, then, all ye who have followed my commandments and my teachings, reject all the teachings and sayings of such as are without.

I have not taught these teachings, nor do they proceed from me. Do not mention my name nor my attributes, lest ye regret it; for ye do not know what those who are without may do.

Chapter V

O yea that have believed in me, honor my symbol and my image, for they remind you of me. Observe my laws and statutes. Obey my servants and listen to whatever they may dictate to you of the hidden things. Receive that, that is dictated, and do not carry it before those who are without, Jews, Christians, Muslims and others; for they know not the nature of my teaching. Do not give them your books, lest thy alter them without your knowledge. Learn by heart the greater part of them, lest they be altered.

9. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

amandapoet (12th November 2012), Bhusunda (23rd March 2013), Bill Ryan (28th April 2012), Chester (28th April 2012), Daughter of Time (6th September 2012), Eram (1st May 2012), Hervé (28th April 2012), Lisab (28th April 2012), modwiz (1st May 2012), Timreh (1st May 2012)

10. Link to Post #146
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,119 times in 2,959 posts

It's one of the most important on this or any other forum. All Avalon members, please note.
    Abductions and the archons have been adressed in many threads. Those are indeed peculiar issues, the influence of both on humanity is something to comprehend and overcome. The depth of the information in this thread is really exceptional, and I haven't even read through it all by now.

How to protect oneself from being abducted or being exploited by archons? One thing is to become spiritually aware and to lead an impeccable life, as Juan Matus called it. But for humanity collectively, this impeccability is a loaded term. We should not be suprised about abductions, but rather see the karmic reason, because we as humanity behave in the same way. As above, so below. Imagine how a documentary or presentation would look like, if it was made by a laboratory rat. We abduct and exploit and conduct all kinds of cruel tests on virtually everything we get our hands on: other humans, animals, plants, minerals, etc. - all is consciousness.

Of course it's fair to use what we find in a creative way, combining and refining stuff in intelligent ways. But what we also do on a large scale is to dissect stuff, crush stuff and use the remnants or the energy that comes from that collision and we call that advanced technology. We take stuff to places where it doesn't naturally belong and it dies. We create all kinds of horrible situations, just to see how the test object precisely reacts and behaves.

“He, who breaks a thing, to find out what it is, has left the path of wisdom.” - J.R.R. Tolkien -- We can figure out the essence and purpose of everything through harmoniously living with it.

11. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Alecs (14th June 2012), another bob (28th April 2012), aranuk (28th April 2012), Beren (28th April 2012), Bhusunda (23rd March 2013), Caren (28th April 2012), Chester (28th April 2012), Lisab (28th April 2012), modwiz (1st May 2012), mountain_jim (28th April 2012), Puffin (19th February 2015), seko (16th May 2012), Timreh (1st May 2012)

12. Link to Post #147
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Take your time, you should feel free to post it (anonymously if you prefer).
    Houman[COLOR="red"]
    I am willing to tell part of my story but the synchronicity elements are best kept private.

If I post my entire story with those elements, I put myself in the lime light to some extent which potentially feeds the archonic entities that likely I have been affected by since I was 6 years old. I say this because in reading some of your posts, I read how the ego is their friend and they feed on expanding the egos of those they attach to. In fact when I read that, based on my almost 50 years in dealing with this, my problems with ego all made sense.

Imagine if David Wilcock could have kept his Edgar Cayce (and someone famous in Egyptian history I cannot recall) to himself? This is assuming it is true what I have heard that he regrets having brought all that out. My story has significant synchronicities to two well known historical figures but I believe now, based on my investigation of the archons (and entities associated with the archons) that I was simply set up.

It was the Drake material, how I reacted to it initially and then the appearance of Vivek's thread -

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...e-Royal-Dragon

that I was led to your thread here, Houman. Because I had already been onto the archons (have had several e-mails with John Lash in the last few months), in your thread I read too many compelling points - some from Eve Lorgen - and based on the abduction experience I had when 6 years old... all the pieces of the puzzle came together for me all at once.

I have made a complete 180 regarding Drake - This is for two reasons - one being a point made by Jim Sparks I discovered via an interview I watched based on Bill's recommendation in one of his posts (I will address in a separate post in an appropriate category). The second reason is because I see too many similarities in Drake to my own experience (except that I have always remained out of the public eye - thank god).

Considering how hard I beat the Drake drum in my posts starting a few weeks back, and my discovery (and acceptance of the likelihood) that I have almost surely been under this archonic influence since I was 6 years old (if not earlier), I would lay pretty heavy odds that Drake is being influenced by these archonic beings. From my experience, and again if he has been influenced anything like I had been, then he would be ripe for being set up.

So back to the point, for me to go public (even if anonymous which is hard to do as my name, dates of birth and other matters are part of the synchronicities) would serve to feed the easy to exite ego I possess. Realize, I went 48 years at least with this parasite of the soul. I have had a very difficult life and have caused a good bit of difficulty for others along the way. It was not until last December that I connected the big dots that I have been involved with these archonic beings (and a target).

In fact, As soon as I discovered the key links I began to communicate with John Lash about it but under the premise I had a solution for humanity (which he thought was ridiculous). I then basically blew up my life, lost my job, almost committed suicide (the highlight being that I hung myself out of my window in Panama - 33 floors high before changing my mind and crawling back in and this was before slashing my wrists a week later). My wife put me in a nut house in Panama for 8 days, got out but was still experiencing psychosis and so somehow managed to get to my wife's home in Colombia where I was able to recover from the psychosis.

I have been diagnosed bi-polar since I was in my early 20s. I mentioned my father did commit suicide when I was 21 (he was 44). It is possible that my father was suicided but that chance is probably less than 10%.

If you have been able to see my post -
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ion-experience
    I explain what happened to me when I was 6 and I show pictures of what I truly believe is not a natural growth on my head. My son has one in the exact same spot and he did not have any signs of this thing until he was at least 7 or 8 years old (just like me). My son is red haired and blue eyes. He has a golden heart, has been very psychic, but has had a very very hard life and has also already dealt with an episode of psychosis.

In both his case and all the times I have become psychotic, we used heavily marijuana and for a long time.

Needless to say I have had no weed (nor any other drug including alcohol) since this last experience (mid January 2012). I never will again as for me this opens me to these archonic beings.

This is as much as I can reveal right now.

This is very hard to post on a public forum

justoneman
    Last edited by Chester; 28th April 2012 at 01:46.

13. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

amandapoet (12th November 2012), Bhusunda (23rd March 2013), Bill Ryan (28th April 2012), Blake Elder (5th May 2012), Hervé (28th April 2012), Houman (29th April 2012), Lisab (28th April 2012), modwiz (29th April 2012), mountain_jim (28th April 2012), PHARAOH (30th May 2012), Timreh (1st May 2012), wynderer (28th April 2012)

14. Link to Post #148
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,207 times in 912 posts

Time and again , we `re returning to this theme and it`s all about freedom in its true sense.

Do we finally understand Christ and his message of our divine nature and our remembrance ?

Remembrance is the key for in it we find our freedom.
    Love, love - and see what happens

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Beren For This Post:

modwiz (29th April 2012)

16. Link to Post #149
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,340 times in 747 posts

Justoneman, I do agree with you about the use of drugs opening us up to archons, or who-knows-what. Many marijuana users contend that it is "harmless," but I do not believe that.

I am not red-haired or blue-eyed and have not had any abduction experience that I am aware of, but during a time in my life when I used marijuana a great deal, I swear I could feel pathways, sort of like deep channels or grooves, being cut into my brain. It was also during that time that my life was the hardest in every respect and the most chaotic, and I was the most "lost." During that time I was told by a psychic: "Some of your actions have not been your own." Yikes... if not mine, then whose? That's an extremely terrifying question!

But there is a strong spirit deep inside. The process of healing included deep personal work, deep spiritual work (with guides and teachers of high quality), and a fierce desire to "get myself straight," which meant I wanted more than anything to get my outer self aligned with my inner self or my spirit-self, which I knew beyond any doubt was good.

This process took a long time, over 15 years of hard personal work and slow healing. Those lesions in my brain healed. I could feel them healing, the same as I could feel them being created. Now my brain feels "whole" and there is just a non-emotional memory of what went before. I never, ever, want to go back there.

What all this means, I'm not sure, and I do understand that my experience is very different than yours. But I will agree with you that those drugs that alter brain chemistry do open us up to all kinds of outside influences, some of which are parasitic and want to drain our life energy, or twist and turn us in ways we do not want to go.

After these experiences, and surviving them, I do not believe it is a good idea to dance with the devil, so to speak, as if one can do that without consequence. One cannot touch these things without being touched back.

I wish you good fortune in the life you wish for yourself, from your heart.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to doodah For This Post:

Chester (28th April 2012), Eram (23rd July 2012), modwiz (29th April 2012), seko (16th May 2012)

18. Link to Post #150
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thank you doodah - I am already on a much better path for myself - definitely no drugs/alcohol. I have no judgement/opinion about others that take drugs or drink alcohol as we are all different and some can allow themselves to open up and others, like me seems different.

I had times in my life where I took nothing - once I went 7 years without a single anything. It was during that time I found a book by Elaine Pagels called the Gnostic Gospels - that led me to purchase a copy of the Nag Hammadi Library. There I was able to read the Gnostic cosmology and I knew then I was onto a clearer metaphor about creation and the universe. This was in the middle 90s. Pagels also wrote Adam and Eve and the Serpent and then came out with a bombshell book in 1995 entitled The Origin of Satan, quite an interesting read.

But, apparently having to travel further down darker roads, I began using weed again which had always led me back to alcohol and eventually cocaine which can get very dark. But throughout these years I have spent every bit of my time when not working, studying everything you can imagine.

I have studied the Course in Miracles - (contemplatively read the Teachers Manual from a flight from Bangkok to Amsterdam to Curacao), Krishnamurti (at least a dozen of his works - he is perhaps my favorite). I went through a Ken Wilber phase. I have moved to several locations around the Caribbean always shipping my library of over 1000 titles adding a 100 or so new ones each year - I read all David Icke's works from The Truth Shall Set You Free - I read several books on mind control - read Fritz Springmeiers/Cisco Wheeler's books - very difficult reads.

I studied as much as I could about all the major religions and in honesty I am not at all religious but the western religions I did not care for - I seemed more drawn to the eastern religions but again, I am not religious.

To be fair to everything I went through a study period of the occult. I looked at some of the outright Satanic stuff and thought it was sad and childish. I then went into Luciferianism but I saw so many people just wanting to play with magic - I never saw any wisdom in magic - seemed to defeat the purpose of achieving personal enlightenment and I also did not see how casting one's intent upon another without just going to them and expressing in words how you feel was an unfair imposition on another's will. I felt those who do that miss the point of being a physical being with other physical beings. I looked over Enochian magic and demonolgy and thought all that a sad waste of time. I read Alistair Crowley's Book of the Law and wondered why the illumed and nutty would get so worked up over it - The Age of Horus and all that - read about Alan Parsons (Babylon Working and the Long Dark Night of the Soul, L Ron Hubbard - even went to Scientology once while living in Miami (2005) and pretended to be an interested recruit for a month. Saw it was just a mind control system and another applied psychology, cult type religion. The only way I stopped getting their mail was to leave the country again, haha. Read Conversations with God.

A few really great books I love are - The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz and the book by Richard Bach called Illusions.

I studied the Kaballah and Tarot and even went through my astrology phase but astrology seemed to me was simply a system to entrap the minds of the weak. Think about this - you travel to another location in the galaxy and then look at the stars - I bet the shapes have changed, what influence do they have over you then? Today I commented to a friend that she was in a particularly good mood and she replied the planets must have aligned. I suggested to her that maybe her good mood made them align instead of the planets causing her good mood. My point is, well, actually, I am not the best to start down the road I almost started down - if you wanted to know how I see it, watch the Inella Benz interview - to me she has got it right and quite simply too.

Why I listed all this (which by no means covers near the spectrum of literature I not only read, but studied... sometimes reading one sentence and contemplating upon it, reading it again and again until I felt I got what the author intended to convey.

All I did for the past 15 or so years was work and then study. I met a Mason in Panama, Rodolfo Endara and we became friends. He was a 32 degree - they asked him to be a 33 and he declined because they told him it required travel. Rodolfo knew all about the dark aspects when you get up into those high degrees (and above 33) but it was hard to get him to talk about it. He died last year and I can honestly say when he did I was his best friend other than his girlfriend - he died quite lonely.

I have created several relationships - but I prefer not to pull names of folks who are living. I will say I got heavily into all the Montauk materials and I love the new stuff from Skybooks about the goings on in Romania - the Sphinx there and whats underneath, etc.

Again, I studied all the major religions and as much I could of indigenous peoples beliefs and religions.

I did not study heavily UFO and alien material as much as all the other subject matter. I am particularly repulsed (and who wouldn't be) by the claims of human (or any other being for that matter) sacrifice. Sadly, I believe that stuff happens. I see the folks that are involved the same as I see an alcoholic or drug addict though the horrendousness is clearly on another scale and over the top.

I met an author named Mark Amaru Pinkham who created a Gnostic Templar society that is a Dragon tradition. I learned a lot from him though I never formerly joined. In being completely honest I am considered an associate. I have never been to a ceremony as I just don't see any value in ritual. I would rather go see a ballgame. I hope that doesn't offend anyone.

So yes I had my times where I would be involved with marijuana and/or alcohol and cocaine... but those were spaced by times of deep study.

Its amazing it took me 54 years to realize the archonic influence. But this is the week the last piece of the puzzle fell into place, everything finally made sense and with one simple whoooosh, I took back my soul.

Its that simple - I know I have won the battle there - I know it. If I die tonight, I die with a free soul.

And I know this - its a done deal. Now I know they'll perhaps try and attach again but I am in process of setting up appointments with Eve Lorgen (we are already in e-mail communication) and surrounding myself with good hearted folks and of course, and this is important, opening up to the good folks here on the Avalon Forum.

wow - just wrote a book - I am sure the archontic entities are not so happy I have drawn my line but its done. I do believe they know I have been on the case ever since I started recalling what happened to me when I was 6 - the recalling started when I was 8 or 9 years old. It was close though - I truly was hanging fully outside my 33 floor window just 4 months ago and changed my mind and crawled back in. True True.
    justone
    Last edited by Chester; 28th April 2012 at 05:27.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Limor Wolf (26th March 2013), Sunny (14th September 2019)

20. Link to Post #151
    Thanks

from http://www.drmomma.org/2009/10/mri-s...y-altered.html

MRI Studies: The Brain Permanently Altered From Infant Circumcision

Two of my physics professors at Queen's University (Dr. Stewart & Dr. McKee) were the original developers of Positron Emission Tomography (PET) for medical applications. They and a number of other Queen's physicists also worked on improving the accuracy of fMRI for observing metabolic activity within the human body.

As a graduate student working in the Dept. of Epidemiology, I was approached by a group of nurses who were attempting to organize a protest against male infant circumcision in Kinston General Hospital. They said that their observations indicated that babies undergoing the procedure were subjected to significant and inhumane levels of pain that subsequently adversely affected their behaviours. They said that they needed some scientific support for their position. It was my idea to use fMRI and/or PET scanning to directly observe the effects of circumcision on the infant brain.

The operator of the MRI machine in the hospital was a friend of mine and he agreed to allow us to use the machine for research after normal operational hours. We also found a nurse who was under intense pressure by her husband to have her newborn son circumcised and she was willing to have her son to be the subject of the study. Her goal was to provide scientific information that would eventually be used to ban male infant circumcision. Since no permission of the ethics committee was required to perform any routine male infant circumcision, we did not feel it was necessary to seek any permission to carry out this study.

We tightly strapped an infant to a traditional plastic "circumrestraint" using Velcro restraints. We also completely immobilized the infant's head using standard surgical tape. The entire apparatus was then introduced into the MRI chamber. Since no metal objects could be used because of the high magnetic fields, the doctor who performed the surgery used a plastic bell ("Plastibell") with a sterilized obsidian bade to cut the foreskin. No anaesthetic was used.

The baby was kept in the machine for several minutes to generate baseline data of the normal metabolic activity in the brain. This was used to compare to the data gathered during and after the surgery. Analysis of the MRI data indicated that the surgery subjected the infant to significant trauma. The greatest changes occurred in the limbic system concentrating in the amygdala and in the frontal and temporal lobes.

A neurologist who saw the results to postulated that the data indicated that circumcision affected most intensely the portions of the victim's brain associated with reasoning, perception and emotions. Follow up tests on the infant one day, one week and one month after the surgery indicated that the child's brain never returned to its baseline configuration. In other words, the evidence generated by this research indicated that the brain of the circumcised infant was permanently changed by the surgery.

Our problems began when we attempted to publish our findings in the open medical literature. All of the participants in the research including myself were called before the hospital discipline committee and were severely reprimanded. We were told that while male circumcision was legal under all circumstances in Canada, any attempt to study the adverse effects of circumcision was strictly prohibited by the ethical regulations. Not only could we not publish the results of our research, but we also had to destroy all of our results. If we refused to comply, we were all threatened with immediate dismissal and legal action.

I would encourage anyone with access to fMRI and /or PET scanning machines to repeat our research as described above, confirm our results, and then publish the results in the open literature.

Dr. Paul D. Tinari, Ph.D.
    Director,
    Pacific Institute for Advanced Study

from http://www.cirp.org/library/psych/brain_damage/

Male neonatal circumcision trauma and brain damage

Modern scientific research indicates that early childhood trauma, especially during the first two years of life when the brain is still rapidly developing, produces permanent adverse physical changes in brain development.

Although we know of no research specific to circumcision trauma causing brain damage, we include some of the related research that is applicable. Genital trauma cannot be different from trauma to other parts of the body in its potential to cause brain damage.

This page brings together articles that relate in some way to the risk of possible brain damage due to traumatic non-therapeutic circumcision. Articles are arranged in approximate chronological order of publication.

References:

Anders T, Sachar E, Kream J et al. Behavioral state and plasma cortisol response in the human neonate. Pediatrics 1970; 46(4):532-537.
    Talbert LM, Kraybill EN, and Potter HM. Adrenal cortical response to circumcision in the neonate. Obstet Gynecol 1976;46(2):208-210.
    Richards MPM, Bernal, JF, Brackbill Y. Early behavioral differences: gender or circumcision? Dev Psychobiol 1976;9(1):89-95.
    Rawlings DJ, Miller PA, Engel RR. The effect of circumcision on transcutaneous PO2 in term infants.Am J Dis Child 1980 Jul;134(7):676-8.
    Gunnar MR, Fisch RO, Korsvik S, Donhowe JM. The effects of circumcision on serum cortisol and behavior. Psychoneuroendocrinology 1981; 6(3)269-275.
    Anand KJS, Hickey PR. Pain and its effects in the human neonate and fetus. New Engl J Med 1987; 317 (21):1321-1329.
    Jacobson B, Eklund G, Hamberger L, et al. Perinatal origin of adult self-destructive behavior. Acta Psychiatr Scand 1987 Oct;76(4):364-71
    American Psychiatric Association. 309.81 Posttraumatic Stress Disorder. In: Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fourth Edition. American Psychiatric Association, Washington 1994:424-429.
    Walco GA, Cassidy RC, Schechter NL. The ethics of pain control in infants and children. N Engl J Med 1994; 331 (8): 541-544.
    van der Kolk, B.A. The body keeps the score: Memory and the emerging psychobiology of post traumatic stress. Harvard Review of Psychiatry 1994; 1: 253-265.
    Daniel Goleman. Early violence leaves its mark on the brain. The New York Times, Tuesday, October 3, 1995: C1.
    Bower B. Exploring trauma's cerebral side. Science News 1996; 149:315
    Lloyd-Thomas AR. Fitzgerald M. Reflex responses do not necessarily signify pain. BMJ 1996;313:797-798.
    Taddio A, Katz J, Ilersich AL, et al. Effect of neonatal circumcision on pain response during subsequent routine vaccination. The Lancet 1997;349:599-603.
    Van Howe RS. Neonatal circumcision. Lancet 1997; 349:1257-1258.
    Fitzgerald M. The birth of pain. MRC News (London) Summer 1998:20-23.
    Jacobson B, Bygdeman M. Obstetric care and proneness of offspring to suicide. BMJ 1998; 317:1346-49.
    Stang HJ, Snellman LW. Circumcision practice patterns in the United States. Pediatrics 1998; 101: e5.
    Immerman RS, Mackey WC. A biocultural analysis of circumcision: a kinder gentler tumescence Social Biology 1998; 44:265-275.
    Immerman RS, Mackey WC. A proposed relationship between circumcision and neural reorganization. Journal of Genetic Psychology 1998; 159(3):367-378.
    Goldman R. The psychological impact of circumcision. BJU International 1999;83 Suppl. 1:93-103.
    Rhinehart J. Neonatal circumcision reconsidered. Transactional Analysis Journal 1999; 29(3):215-221.
    Anand KJ, Scalzo FM. Can adverse neonatal experiences alter brain development and subsequent behavior? Biol Neonate 2000 Feb;77(2):69-82.
    American Academy of Pediatrics. Committee on Fetus and Newborn, Committee on Drugs, Section on Anesthesiology, Section on Surgery. Prevention and Management of Pain and Stress in the Neonate. Pediatrics 2000;105(2):454-461.
    Hill G. Kraemer's review contraindicates newborn male non-therapeutic circumcision. BMJ 2000 Rapid Responses. 22 December 2000.
    Teicher M. Cerebrum 2000;2:50-67.

21. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

amandapoet (12th November 2012), Bhusunda (23rd March 2013), Bill Ryan (28th April 2012), Blake Elder (5th May 2012), Chester (28th April 2012), Daughter of Time (6th September 2012), DoubleHelix (29th April 2012), Hervé (28th April 2012), Jean-Luc (28th April 2012), learninglight (1st May 2012), Limor Wolf (26th March 2013), Lisab (28th April 2012), modwiz (29th April 2012), nearing (22nd May 2012), PHARAOH (30th May 2012), seeker/reader (5th April 2013), Vicus (22nd November 2021)

22. Link to Post #152
    Thanks

from http://www.whale.to/b/turner7.html

Interview with Karla Turner, Ph.D. From Contact Forum, May/June 1995

Newsgroups: alt.alien.visitors,alt.paranet.ufo,alt.alien.research,alt.paranet.abduc

(Note: Karla Turner was a dedicated and compassionate woman who helped many abductees come to terms with their abusive alien experiences, and was not afraid to tell the truth, no matter how bizarre it might have sounded. Karla has appeared on the Montel Williams show and other programs to discuss her research. She passed away as a result of a particularly deadly form of terminal cancer. She will be missed. Some suspect that the cancer was induced via radiation received from earlier abductions, but this cannot be confirmed. This is a rather extensive interview, so we will deal with only some of the highlights. Once you have finished reading the following you, like myself, may also become a firm advocate of "draconicide"! - Branton):

INTRODUCTION:

CF: You are widely regarded as one of the leading experts in the field of UFO and "alien-abduction" research. How did you get started in your study of these things?

KT: Our family knew nothing about the phenomenon when we started having UFO sightings and abduction encounters. Being a researcher, I turned to the UFO literature for an explanation. When I absorbed what was available, I found no answers that I felt were trustworthy. I decided that this was a crucial situation for my family (if not globally), and the only way I could get answers was to do the research myself. The only way to do the research, in this case, was to go out into the field and deal with abduction cases.

PERSONAL HISTORY -- "INTO THE FRINGE":

CF: Was "Into the Fringe" the first result of that? [Karla's first book]

KT: Actually, "Into the Fringe" was not a result of research to gain answers. It is more of an account of my family's awakening to, and coping with, these experiences during the first year and a half, when they were very intense. It was not until after that that I started to branch out and work with other people. I worked with Barbara Bartholic on our case, and began working with her on other cases. Many times she would come to Texas (where I lived) and we would set up a four-or-five-day work session, during which people in that area who wanted to work with her would come to my home. She would interview them and place them under regressive hypnosis there. I began to learn by acting as her assistant. (If Ph.D.'s were available in this field, Barbara should certainly have one. Working with her proved to be much more educational than my academic career.) Then Barbara's caseload got so heavy that she was no longer able to handle it. It was no longer enough for me to assist, and I had to being doing preliminary investigative work myself. And that was how my involvement developed.

GENERATIONAL ABDUCTIONS:

CF: We have been finding, in a lot of cases, that experiencers' parents, sometimes their great-grandparents have had the same types of encounters that they have. Is that what you found in your family?

KT: Yes, it is definitely "transgenerational" in Elton's family. [Elton, Dr. Turner's husband, was given the pseudonym "Casey" in the books 'Into the Fringe' and 'Taken'. They no longer feel it is necessary to protect his identity.] Before Elton's grandmother died, in 1990 or 1991, the family knew she was near the end of her time here, so they asked her to tell some of the old stories, and videotaped her response for posterity... My mother refuses to say anything, because it is just too frightening to her. She has not yet even finished reading "Into the Fringe". Each time she reads a page or two, she becomes so upset that she can't go any further -- which tells me that there is probably a reason for her feelings. I remember that, in 1965, when I was a senior in high school, a big flap was making national news. It was one of the few times that I had ever paid attention to the UFO thing. One day, Mother and I were listening to the TV while doing something in the kitchen. Walter Cronkite was talking about the UFO flap, and I told Mother that if a UFO landed in the backyard, I probably would go get on it. My mother, who is extremely gentle, and who never raised her voice or hit me, stopped what she was doing, grabbed me by both shoulders and shook me until I felt as if my teeth would fall out. All the while, she was saying, forcefully, "You swear to me, you will not ever, ever, ever get near one! Don't you dare even say that!" It was the only outburst I have ever known my mother to have in my entire life. I now know -- from research -- that extreme responses like that to this phenomenon are often indicators that a person has had experiences.

HYPNOTIC REGRESSION:

CF: You mentioned the use of hypnosis, which has been the subject of a lot of controversy. Some of the other researchers have said that people under hypnosis can come up with scenarios that did not happen, in order to please the hypnotist. Some have said that the multiple levels of experience -- where one can break through screen memories and ferret out buried memories that are different -- are artifacts of the process of hypnosis. What are your opinions about these issues?

KT: I think those positions are completely untenable, they grow out of what I call armchair research. I don't conceive you will find them being espoused by anyone who has actually had the experiences. If they have been through them and want to come back and talk about what happens when they undergo hypnosis, to look at what they consciously remember, then we can have a dialogue. Right now, they are speaking without knowledge. They are speaking hypothetically, and their opinions are based on erroneous understandings of the phenomenon, of the experiences, and of the control exerted upon abductees during these experiences. It is easy to philosophize any number of explanations, but that does not mean that those explanations have any relationship to what is really going on. Also, there are bad hypnotists and good hypnotists. (Note: A bad hypnosis is one who in essence takes advantage of the individuals psychological vulnerability by engaging in what amounts to 'psychological rape'. A good hypnotist will NOT violate a persons' will, or try to alter their perception of reality, or inject unsolicited post-hypnotic suggestions in the individuals mind, or attempt to make them do or believe things that they would NOT consciously accept while in a waking state. THIS is the danger of hypnosis. While in this state, a hypnotic subject is completely at the mercy of the hypnotist. This is why a hypnotist dealing with suppressed memories must be someone WHO CAN BE ABSOLUTELY TRUSTED, and one should NEVER be "put under" unless there is at least one other trustworthy individual in the room monitoring the hypnotist. Hypnotism is serious business and should NOT be attempted by anyone who is not qualified. - Branton). A bad hypnotist probably can foul up a number of things. I know that people who have gone to hypnotists for smoking or dietary problems have sometimes suffered more after hypnosis. Obviously, some things can be mishandled. But my experience with hypnosis and the veracity of what is recalled has, in several cases, been proven to me to be accurate. I have been able to investigate these cases. At times erroneous material does surface, or is created because of the situation, but that is not typical. I conclude that hypnosis is, by and large, one of the most excellent tools we have. Used properly, it may be the only tool we have to get certain pieces of information (or levels of information) back up to the conscious state. I have been able to test a number of hypnotically recalled memories against externally verifiable evidence, and they have proven to be correct.

SCREEN 'MEMORIES', CHAMELEONS AND 'NAZIS':

CF: You have found, have you not, that sometimes there are multiple levels, like the layers of an onion? An experiencer undergoes hypnosis and comes up with a scenario, then, when he is regressed to a deeper level, he breaks through the first level (you find out that it was a screen memory), and a different scenario emerges.

KT: Yes, and it seems to me that, in some cases, a bottom level can be reached.

CF: How many layers are there; how deep can you go; and what's at the bottom?

KT: We have not done enough research to answer any of those questions without being an armchair philosopher. Typically (not always) the first recall deals mostly with conscious information. When the subject is taken to the next deeper level of the trance state and asked to focus, often what will be reported is that what was seen was not the same as the conscious recall. Then a groping process begins. The subject thinks, "This was inaccurate; I feel that something was wrong; and when I focus, I see that it was not what I thought it was." That is a transitional level. There may be only a couple of levels -- as opposed to, say twenty levels -- but there certainly is a cover level, underlain by a more solid foundation. If the subjects are helped to program their mental computers to penetrate illusion and to speak only truthful, accurate statements, to, as Barbara has often said, "clarify vision," then they will recall radically different scenarios -- not expanded versions of the firsts scenarios, but something quite different from what their conscious memories had left them with. There are at least two levels, and possibly three.

CF: People have told us that they can break through screen memory after screen memory until they get to a scenario involving reptilians, and that is as far as they can go. Have you found that to be the case?

KT: In the few cases that I am very familiar with, when the "base line" was reached, reptilians were involved.

CF: Are the greys always involved in the top level?

KT: Sometimes the first level involves greys, sometimes humans, sometimes Pleiadians, sometimes strange animals.

CF: Abductees tell stories of seeing beings -- angelic Nordics, for example -- and then, when they concentrate and try to focus on their memories of those beings, they disappear, and behind them are these "lizard people."

KT: I am not familiar with a number of cases. I have heard other researchers talk about the same thing. In one case that I recount in "Into the Fringe," James had mostly conscious recollections and almost no hypnosis. He remembered being drawn into the proximity of a beautiful "Pleiadian" woman, who was very alluring and tender, and almost seductive. She wanted him to come into her embrace. When he got into the embrace, and thought she was going to kiss him, she disappeared entirely, and what was left in her place was a purplish-black, bumpy, almost slimy-looking character with fairly asymmetrical features. I have encountered this same type of creature in a couple of other cases. The entity was very strong. Instead of embracing James, the creature threw him down on the ground and shoved a two-foot-long tube down his throat, into his stomach, and pulled up stomach juices. The next day, he still had some of the bile taste, the interior of his throat was sore, and he discovered claw marks around both sides of his neck, where he had been held down. Whatever the entity was, there was something claw-like about it (which, of course, matches reptilians). Maybe, as close as he was to it, he could not perceive the whole figure. But he could see a bumpy covering, which could equate to the rough, scaly exterior sometimes reported to be reptilian. It is described as bumpy, ridged, bony, strong, clawed.

CF: Apparently these beings have the ability to project different images.

KT: Some people say that they transform -- that they mutate or change their own real forms. I don't accept that as accurate. I don't believe they really look like a blond, and they do something to trick you and then they suddenly look like a reptilian. I think that what they alter is human perception. They certainly can project false images -- just as Ted's [Ted Rice's] grandmother was shown her dead husband, so that she would consent to have a sexual encounter. Ted's grandfather had been dead for six years. And in the middle of having the encounter with what she thought was her restored husband, the image disappeared -- I suppose because the aliens wanted to get the "emotional juice" from her -- and she saw a 'reptoid' on top of her. We also have heard stories about military people being present during abduction, and when people focus on them, they change. Budd Hopkins tells a story about a person who saw a military policeman. He wondered why on Earth the MP was there, and tried to focus very carefully on him. When he did so, the MP changed, before his eyes, into an officer of high rank, and then into a NAZI officer. (Note: Under regressive hypnosis Barney Hill -- who along with his wife Betty claimed to have been abducted by reptilian 'grays' from Zeta Reticuli -- also reported seeing a "German Nazi" military officer on the craft, working with the aliens. This is suggestive that the CIA more-or-less inherited the alien collaboration agenda that was initiated by the 'Baverians' in or around 1933. - Branton) The aliens cannot allow us to be involved with them in our normal state of mind because we would be under our own control, and that is not what they desire."

[Further statements from Karla Turner by subject]:

THREATS THROUGH THE USE OF CLONES:

"...She was told, 'If you don't cooperate, we'll replace you with this and nobody will know the difference.' When Ted was a teenage, he and a number of other teenagers were abducted together and shown copies of their bodies. In this instance, too, the clones were used as threats."

ALIEN USE OF CLONES:

(Note: The cloning of lambs and monkeys is a documented FACT in our society, so it is not beyond the limits of possibility to suggest that a hi-tech alien culture might, unfortunately, succeed at cloning human beings. - Branton)

"Ted recalled a process whereby his original body was killed. They first gave him a glowing, green, fiery substance to drink. It made him extremely nauseated. He vomited it immediately, and then they cut off his head [and his vital fluid was drained from his body into a container]. When his soul energy -- or whatever you want to call it -- came up out of his body, it remained attached to the body at this lumpy, glowing, green liquid area. It appeared to be unable to get free of that. They sucked it into a little black box, which was set on a counter while the aliens readied his new cloned body. Then they put probes into the shoulders, neck and feet of the new body to activate it. Once it began to breathe, the soul energy could be put into it. His soul energy, which had been stored in the little black box ever since they killed his first body, was introduced into the new body, and because the body was breathing, it was trapped there."

(Note: During this abduction Ted encountered tho other 'clones', a young boy and a girl. This took place inside a MASSIVE space station, dark green in color with 'spikes' reaching out of it like one might see on a old World War II floating 'mine'. Smaller ships would enter and exit via these 'tube' extensions. He only encountered a few humanoids on board the massive ship, a red-haired women with little or no emotional expression, a dark haired hybrid type 'man' with a malevolent disposition, and a 'kind' man with short blond hair who attempted to nullify his apprehensions throughout it all. Although there were some 'Bigfoot' type people, some dwarfish hairy humanoids, large 'Mantis-like' insectoids with remarkably 'human-like' facial features, and numerous bizarre or grotesque beings which seemed to be genetic hybrids composed of both human-like and animal-like features within this massive station, the greater majority of the aliens were of the common reptilian-insectoid 'Grey' variety. - Branton)

DRACOS 'NEED' EMOTIONAL ENERGY AS FOOD?

"Evidently, a body that has had soul energy in it -- one that absorbs certain kinds of emotional energy -- is more nutritious than a 'flat' body that has not been through life processes. Let's say that, at eight or nine years old, you have lived some already, and you have some emotional storage going on already. If they kill your nutritionally 'yummy' body for their use and put your soul material into a cloned body that has not had life experience, then they can let you go through several more years in that body and build up emotional energy in it. Then it will be ready for them to eat, and they can continue the process again, many times."

(Note: The reason the reptilians feed off of human vital fluids in a vamperial-parasitic manner, it seems, is because they are in symbiotic relationship with astral parasites which use the reptilian bodies as 'hosts'. The astral parasites have absolutely no connection to the Creator or the Divine, who is the source of the essence of all life force/manna energy, and so they exist in an anti-life field/state and must steal life force second hand, much like a black hole or a sink hole or wallstreet or a cancer tumor vampirizes everything around them to feed their insatiable hunger... in so doing they grow ever larger and deformed, moreso than God or nature intended, and therefore 'require' ever more energy, which is usually stolen from the weak and defenseless. In a sense, these kinds of symbiotic aliens operate as individual cancer cells within a collective alien 'tumor', and they should be dealt with accordingly!!! - Branton)

PSYCHIC VAMPIRES AND INDUCED EMOTIONAL TRAUMA:

"Abductees are put through other kinds of programming and compulsions. The only commonalty that I can see in all of them, so far, is that they all cause great upheaval and produce great amounts of emotional energy. And maybe tastier bodies. But certainly immediate energy production."

HOW THE ALIENS MIGHT CONTROL THE LEADERS:

"Personally, I believe one could control political leaders more easily with implants. Now, if they wanted to use one of their own souls (although some would debate whether these reptilians have souls at all, other than the astral entities possessing them - Branton), perhaps to inhabit the body of a politicians and work full-time through it, that could be done. Perhaps they could simply take the soul out and stick another soul in. They have the ability to retrieve what we call the soul, to store it in a container, and to put it back into another body. They can put it in any body they wish."

ANY POSITIVE (ETHICAL) ETs?

"I do accept there are intelligent forces that can contact and inform us -- perhaps to help us help ourselves."

(Note: Contactee Alex Collier says that there are. He was told by his alleged friends' from Zenatae Andromda - who like most federated human-occupied worlds are descended from the ancient Lyran-Terran alliance in the times of Muria and Atlantis, to which most if not all human-like ETs can trace their ancestrage - that three federated carrier ships, Andromedan, Pleiadean and Tau Cetian, had intercepted a huge Dow-Gray alien carrier ship that had emerged from the ocean floor and was trying to skip-planet with a load of hybrids, human children in cryogenic freeze, and literally thousands of human 'souls' that had been 'harvested' and which were discovered trapped-contained WITHIN SMALL ELECTROMAGNETIC BOXES, apparently to be used as ectoplasmic energy sources by the aliens. So we may very well have friends out there, which is probably why some reptilian ETs [for instance the 'greens' and the 'greys' within the Dulce - Los Alamos - Kirtland AFB megabase that are working with the 'OMEGA AGENCY'] insist that there are no 'nordic' or 'human federation' ETs out there. Of course the LAST thing these dracs desire is for us Terrans to join up with these federated human starfarers, especially in an alliance AGAINST their reptilian collective. - Branton)

UNDERGROUND ALIEN BASES:

"Abductees report seeing other humans in these facilities being drained of blood, being mutilated, flayed, and dismembered, and being stacked, lifeless, like cords of wood. Some abductees have been threatened that they, too, will end up in this condition if they don't cooperate with their alien captors."

(Note: We've had "Operation DESERT Storm"... anyone for "Operation DUNGEON Storm"!? - Branton)

HUMAN CHILD ABDUCTIONS:

"Aliens come into homes and temporarily remove young children, leaving their distraught parents paralyzed and helpless. In cases where a parent has been able to protest, the aliens insist that 'The children belong to us.'"

RAPE AND FORCED SEXUAL ABUSE:

"Aliens have forced their human abductees to have sexual intercourse with aliens and even with other abductees while groups of aliens observe these performances. In such encounters, the aliens have sometimes disguised themselves in order to gain the cooperation of the abductee, appearing in such forms as Jesus, the Pope, certain celebrities, and even the dead spouses of the abductees."

CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE:

"Children abductees sometimes show a new and obsessive interest in their own genitalia after alien encounters, saying that their abductors who come at night have been touching these parts of their bodies."

PAINFUL AND TERRIFYING MEDICAL PROCEDURES:

"Aliens perform extremely painful experiments or procedures on abductees, saying that these acts are necessary but giving no explanation why. Abductees' eyes are painfully removed from the sockets, allowing the aliens to scrape the area or implant devices into the area before the eyeballs are replaced, for instance. Some abductees are subjected to painful constrictions, often around the head, chest and extremities. Painful genitalia and anal probes are performed, on children as well as adults."

SO-CALLED 'ALIEN PROPHECIES':

"Aliens make predictions of an imminent period of global chaos and destruction. They say that a certain number of humans -- and the number varies dramatically from case to case -- will be 'rescued' from the planet in order to continue the species, either on another planet or back on earth after the destruction is over. Many abductees report that they don't believe their alien captors and foresee instead a much more sinister use of the 'rescued' humans.

(Note: This reminds me of the vision/dream one man related of a mass alien landing and 'harvest' amidst global chaos, with aliens encouraging humans to board their craft so as to escape to a better place, however in the vision/dream this man had the distinct impression that those who boarded these craft would be entering a living hell... Satan's rapture? - Branton)

COLLECTIVE HALLUCINATION OR COLLECTIVE EXPERIENCE?:

"In every instance from this list, there are multiple reports from unrelated cases, confirming that such bizarre details are not the product of a single deranged mind. These details are convincing evidence that, contrary to the claims of many UFO researchers, the abduction experience isn't limited to a uniform pattern of events. This phenomenon simply can't be explained [exclusively] in terms of cross-breeding experiments or scientific research into the human physiology.

SPIRITUALLY ENLIGHTENED?:

"And it becomes clear from these details that the beings who are doing such things can't be seen as spiritually enlightened, with the best interest of the human race in mind. Something else is going on, something far more painful and frightening, in many, many abduction encounters. There is a theory current in ufological research that says abductees who perceive their experiences in a negative way only do so because they themselves aren't spiritually or psychically advanced. Persons with higher cosmic development have positive alien encounters, so the theory goes, and those who have painful or frightening experiences are merely spiritual Neanderthals. This is a pet theory of researchers who claim that aliens, whether objectively real or not, serve as 'mirrors' of our spiritual nature, on an individual or a species-wide basis. Streiber has voiced this theory, for instance, in Majestic, where he says, 'In the eyes of the others [the aliens], we who met them saw ourselves. And there were demons there'.

(Note: On one segment of the STRANGE UNIVERSE TV show, Whitley Streiber commented on a reputed video-tape of a military interrogation of a reptilian 'grey' alien at Area-51. Streiber showed extreme rage and stated in essence that he was astonished that one of these "wonderful people" could be in such a situation, and that the interrogation was "one of the most evil" acts in human history. Streiber did relate time and time again in his writings about the absolute stark terror and evil he encountered in relation to the aliens. He also stated in essence that the terror and pain consumed him to the degree that he felt that the 'old' Whitley disappeared and something else took its place. Could it be that 'Whitley Streiber' is no longer home, in a certain sense, and that the 'person' who reacted to the video was NOT exactly the same 'Whitley' who resided there before his major abduction experiences began? The use of pain, torture and terror is a common and well known means of mind-control and mental fragmentation among 'insiders'. In the throes of pain and emotional intensity or even sexual stimulation it is easy to induce hypnotic programming or even an alternate or "alter" personality within a mind-controlled subject. - Branton).

Having worked with so many decent, honest, positively oriented abductees, however, I believe this theory is wrong. It is worse than wrong -- it is despicable, as despicable as blaming a rape victim for the violence committed against her. This attitude [that they have negative experiences because they are not spiritually developed enough] leaves many abductees feeling doubly violated, first by the aliens who took them and then by the UFO researchers to whom they turn for explanations and help. But it is easy to understand why such a theory would be so popular. Humans have a deep need to believe in the power of good. We need for the aliens to be a good force, since we feel so helpless in their presence. And we need for some superior force to offer us a hope of salvation, both personally and globally, when we consider the sorry state of the world. I think the aliens know this about us -- they know that we want and hope for them to be benevolent creatures -- and they USE our desire for goodness to manipulate us. What better way to gain our cooperation than to tell us that the things they are doing are for our own good? But looking at the actions, the results of alien interference such as the long list above. There is a great discrepancy between what we desire from them and what they are doing to us."

BENEVOLENT KIDNAPPING?

"Not all abduction reports are filled with frightening or painful events, of course. Many people say that their alien encounters felt benevolent, that their ABDUCTORS treated them kindly or at least with a scientific detachment. Some abductees recall being told that they were 'special,' that they were 'chosen,' and that they have an important task to perform for the benefit of humanity. Given such a positive message, the abductees may ignore the fear and the pain of their encounters and insist to themselves and to others that a higher motive underlies the abduction experience. And, in some cases, all that an abductee REMEMBERS is a benevolent encounter and so has no reason to assume any negative action has occurred."

MORE ON SCREEN MEMORIES:

"Intensive research shows that at the core of the human-alien interaction there is a clear pattern of DECEPTION. We know, for instance, that "screen memories" are often used to mask an alien abduction. Such accounts abound, in which a person sees a familiar yet out-of-place animal, like a deer or owl, a monkey or a rabbit, and then experiences a period of missing time. The person often awakens later to find a new, unexplained scar on his body. Uneasiness about the encounter will persist, however, and far different memories may start to surface in dreams or flashbacks, and then the person seeks help to explain the uneasiness. Quite often, hypnotic regression is used to uncover the events behind the "screen memory," and that is when a typical alien abduction surfaces. The most recent research in which I've been involved has turned up yet a second sort of screening process. If it turns out to be accurate, then thousands of abduction cases are in urgent need of re-examination. The typical scenario of undergoing the regressive hypnosis usually results in penetration of the initial blocked memories. The abductee then recalls an encounter, hitherto unremembered, such as undergoing a physical examination of some sort, perhaps having body tissues removed or having a gynecological exam. Other typical reports include the taking of sperm and ova, of being told of an important task to be carried out, or of receiving a warning of upcoming disaster. And in most cases, both the abductee and the investigator come away from the hypnosis session feeling that they have discovered the truth about the experience. Rationalization leads them to believe that the aliens' purposes must be scientifically objective or benevolent. The less threatening and more benevolent the hypnotically recalled event seems, the more satisfied are the investigator and the abductee. "That wasn't so bad, now, was it? These beings are our friends, or at least they are not our enemies." And everyone goes away with a sense of relief. I have yet to hear of a researcher who actually questions the uncovered scenario. But from several recent cases, it is apparent that these recovered memories may well also be yet another screen, masking events that are much more reprehensible. I will explain one such case, to make the point clear."

A STRANGE REPORT.

"A man in his late 40's came to us to explore several alien-related events in his life, and in the interview he told of a strange, although not apparently alien-oriented, episode that had haunted him since childhood. When he was ten years old, his grandmother came to visit in his home, and since the house was small, she shared his bed on the first night of her visit. During the night, the boy was awakened by a loud male voice. He couldn't understand what the voice was saying, but it sounded angry and was addressing the grandmother lying beside him. The next morning, he asked his grandmother, "What was that voice in the bedroom last night?" His grandmother, with tears in her eyes, pulled him tightly to her and said, "That was the devil." She said nothing more about the episode, but she did insist that her son take her back to her own home immediately. It was an unreasonable request, and her son tried to talk her out of it. But the grandmother was adamant, and finally her son agreed to take her home the following day. The entire family made the trip of over a hundred miles back to the grandmother's farm, and within an hour of their arrival, the grandmother suffered a massive stroke and died. Ever since that event, the man had felt a heavy burden of guilt associated with his grandmother's death. Yet there was no conscious reason for him to have felt that way. The entire event was poignant and mystifying, but in all the alien encounters he had subsequently undergone, he had felt that the aliens were his friends and were helping him by expanding his psychic abilities."

[Interview continued. In response to a question about the 'psychic vampire' nature of the aliens, Karla states]:

KT: ...Yes. Now you are getting to why may be the crux of the 'harvest.' That may be that they not only need emotional energy, but also at least one faction [and I would be tempted, if I were to guess, that they would be reptoids] actually uses the physical bodies. They are trying hard to get us detached from our bodies by telling us that they are "only containers." Why? Because they eat our bodies. If a cow knew you were going to eat it, you would want to tell that cow [if they could understand], "Your body is not important. It doesn't matter."

[In response to a question about the spiritual nature of the Greys and the Reptiloids]:

KT: I think it is something to think about. I don't believe the grays have souls, but are more like 'Frankensteins' or 'zombies' or whatever term you want to use for the "living dead." When I have been with them, I have had an overwhelming feeling that they are not alive -- that they are dead. (Note: Or... as investigator Val Valerian puts it, they have an "anti-life" field. - Branton)

Dr. Gregory L. Little has added the following in regards to Karla Turner's experiences:

Karla told of walking into her home at night when a being grabbed hold of her arm. The creature told her it was her mother, but Karla stated that it looked like a giant grasshopper. Another time, Karla was coming home through her back yard when she felt like she "...had hit an electric fence. I wasn't feeling right...wasn't moving right ...there was a glow everywhere...I stopped...and saw four gray beings standing side by side in my backyard. I assumed I was having a hallucination (but) I'm awake -- why? I felt I could see through them and they talked to me telepathically.

"'Greetings, we are your ancestors,' they said. 'We are a part of you, but we are real.'

"I couldn't move as I normally do," Karla continued. "Then two females behind me came up close -- they started buzzing."

"'They are giving you some instructions,' they told me."

http://www.karlaturner.org/articles/...la_turner.html

23. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th April 2012), Blake Elder (6th May 2012), Chester (28th April 2012), Daughter of Time (6th September 2012), Hervé (28th April 2012), learninglight (1st May 2012), Limor Wolf (30th March 2013), modwiz (1st May 2012), PHARAOH (30th May 2012), seeker/reader (5th April 2013)

24. Link to Post #153
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

Christian, may i ask if you are an abductee? i'm sure i'm speaking for other abductees here re your idea that if we lead 'impeccable' lives, we can stop the abductions

i can understand the psychological defense mechanism that leads you to the conclusion that abductees 'karmically' deserve what happens to us -- that way, deep inside yourself, you can think, 'they won't come after me because i've been a good boy/girl'

the fact is that we seem to be selected for our bloodlines &/or our psychic abilities -- it has nothing to do w/bad things we've done , thus attracting their attention --also sometimes i think they get bored here, & do something mean to a Human just for fun -- the odd little abduction here & there

sorry to say, there are beings on/around this planet who don't play by the rules -- that includes the karmic ones -- free will is being violated all over this poor planet

Quote Posted by christian (here)

Abductions and the archons have been adressed in many threads. Those are indeed peculiar issues, the influence of both on humanity is something to comprehend and overcome. The depth of the information in this thread is really exceptional, and I haven't even read through it all by now.

How to protect oneself from being abducted or being exploited by archons? One thing is to become spiritually aware and to lead an impeccable life, as Juan Matus called it. But for humanity collectively, this impeccability is a loaded term. We should not be suprised about abductions, but rather see the karmic reason, because we as humanity behave in the same way. As above, so below. Imagine how a documentary or presentation would look like, if it was made by a laboratory rat. We abduct and exploit and conduct all kinds of cruel tests on virtually everything we get our hands on: other humans, animals, plants, minerals, etc. - all is consciousness.

Of course it's fair to use what we find in a creative way, combining and refining stuff in intelligent ways. But what we also do on a large scale is to dissect stuff, crush stuff and use the remnants or the energy that comes from that collision and we call that advanced technology. We take stuff to places where it doesn't naturally belong and it dies. We create all kinds of horrible situations, just to see how the test object precisely reacts and behaves.

“He, who breaks a thing, to find out what it is, has left the path of wisdom.” - J.R.R. Tolkien -- We can figure out the essence and purpose of everything through harmoniously living with it.

25. Link to Post #154
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,340 times in 747 posts

Its amazing it took me 54 years to realize the archonic influence. But this is the week the last piece of the puzzle fell into place, everything finally made sense and with one simple whoooosh, I took back my soul.

Its that simple - I know I have won the battle there - I know it. If I die tonight, I die with a free soul.

This is so good to hear! I wish this for every person on this planet. The EFFORT required to fight through is worth it. It's the only thing that is worth it.

Without a doubt, life on this planet is extremely weird.
    "You are slaves."
    "You are fodder for the reptilian harvest."
    "You are gods with amnesia."

It's time we move on and become the conscious co-Creators we are. We might want to choose to UN-create some things, too.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to doodah For This Post:

Chester (28th April 2012), Limor Wolf (30th March 2013)

27. Link to Post #155
    Thanks

clip from Houman's post # 152

(Note: This reminds me of the vision/dream one man related of a mass alien landing and 'harvest' amidst global chaos, with aliens encouraging humans to board their craft so as to escape to a better place, however in the vision/dream this man had the distinct impression that those who boarded these craft would be entering a living hell... Satan's rapture? - Branton)

this is what is behind most of the 'contactee' & 'channeling' from the 'STO'/'benevolent' ETs, imo

28. Link to Post #156
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,889 times in 15,481 posts

I gather the following will make sense to those of us who have followed this thread, from Trumann Cash's introduction to his "Programming of a Planet" and "Eye of Ra" books:

Alien Agenda, the Matrix Revealed
    I am an independent ET contact researcher and not connected in any way to the CIA, ONI, NSA, or any other "government" agency or "government" contractor. In the interests of truth I have decided to blow the whistle on "government" disinformation regarding the abduction phenomenon.

I am one of many abductees who have seen military personnel and Grays working together in a deep underground military base (DUMB). You can read about my two abduction experiences in the chapter "Journey to Discovery" in the EYE OF RA. In the mid-90s Budd Hopkins was on the Art Bell Show and openly debunked abductees who talked about our experiences in these military/alien bases. He referred to us as "paranoids" and he also used the words "conspiracy theories" to describe our reports of the military/alien connection. These terms have often been used vis-a-vis CIA-sponsored debunking.

Budd Hopkins' affiliation with the CIA was well documented by Dr. Stephen Kurzweil, who was ruthlessly attacked by Hopkins. Anyone can read these documents, including sworn affidavits, in the book BEHOLD A PALE HORSE. Budd Hopkins and David Jacobs are colleagues who worked together on the abduction phenomenon.

Budd Hopkins' colleague David Jacobs appears to be continuing the debunking and denial that there is a military/alien connection. In his book THE THREAT Jacobs states on page 187: "All this, in conjunction with the long-standing and wide-spread suspicion of a "coverup" by the American government, has led many abductees and researchers to conclude that the government is secretly conspiring with the aliens ... .In fact, there is no evidence that the American government, or any foreign military, is involved with abducting people."

This statement flies in the face of the firsthand "evidence" of many abductees who have experienced abductions by the military or have experienced abductions in deep underground military/alien bases where American military personnel are standing right next to or are working with Grays and other aliens in the same room. David Jacobs debunks the military/alien connection on pages 187 and 188 of his book.

As an abductee/researcher I do not understand why Budd Hopkins and David Jacobs would debunk the military/alien connection when so many abductees have gone public with their experiences. Were Hopkins and Jacobs threatened by the CIA or military or other "covert ops" people to keep their mouths shut about it? Are they knowingly participating in the cover-up? Were they programmed with MKUltra-style mind control not to talk about it? One can only speculate.

For more information and videos on the military/alien connection and other abduction experiences, visit Dr. Karla Turner's website at www.KarlaTurner.org.

Phil Schneider was a deep underground base engineer and abductee with a very high security level. He also exposed the military/alien connection. I knew Phil personally and I am totally convinced he was telling the truth. There are videos regarding Phil Schneider and Karla Turner in the ENCOUNTERS section of OMF. The following link contains text of some of Phil's statements. Be sure to read the statement made by Phil Schneider's ex-wife concerning his death at www.PhilSchneider.org.

Also, Melinda Leslie has covered military abductions (MILABs). Here is a web page for more information: www.alienexperiences.com/MelindaLeslie01.html. On this web page is a statement by ET contact researcher Dr. John Mack: " ... I have cases I'm working with particularly in some depth where military involvement has been very important, disturbing, ongoing, and complicated. I have others that have seen military people as well .... The person feels they're being menaced in day-to-day life by black helicopters, MIBs, men in uniform, and people in dark cars ....This is not like a regular feel. .. abductees are transported to some underground place .... There is some relationship, some kind of communication and collaboration between certain extraterrestrial beings in this underground place and the military people. The abductees are in some kind of intermediary role between these (covert ops) types and the beings .... "

Karla Turner, Phil Schneider and John Mack are all dead now. Karla and Phil died under very suspicious circumstances. I am not familiar with the circumstances under which John Mack died, but it appears that it is not a healthy choice to talk about the military/alien connection.

Therefore, I am risking my life by talking about such things. However, I know from past life therapy and research that there is one thing that you can take with you to the next life--INTEGRITY. They can take my current embodiment, but they can't take away my integrity and the knowingness that I have as a spiritual being. That is why I am talking. I'm not going to sell my soul to the NWO.

I should also mention in passing that David Jacobs in his book THE THREAT leads readers to believe that the only agenda that Grays have is the "reproductive agenda". Although this is one of the most discussed activities of Grays and their ilk, it is certainly not the only activity. They carry on many different activities with abductees including religious programming, etc. Please read THE PROGRAMMING OF A PLANET and THE EYE OF RA for details.

Yours in the Awakening,
    Truman L. Cash

http://lunahelia.com/docs/cash.zip The Programming of a Planet
    http://lunahelia.com/docs/cash2.zip Eye of Ra
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Chester (28th April 2012), Daughter of Time (6th September 2012), learninglight (1st May 2012), Limor Wolf (30th March 2013), mountain_jim (28th April 2012), seeker/reader (5th April 2013), wynderer (28th April 2012)

30. Link to Post #157
    Thanks

Amzer Zo -- i did not know that about Hopkins & Jacobs -- it's been a while since i read any of their books -- thanks for the info -- i think it was the man who did 'The Black Awakening' videos [youtube] who said that Hopkins was into porn -- that kind of goes along w/the CIA thing

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    I gather the following will make sense to those of us who have followed this thread, from Trumann Cash's introduction to his "Programming of a Planet" and "Eye of Ra" books:

I am an independent ET contact researcher and not connected in any way to the CIA, ONI, NSA, or any other "government" agency or "government" contractor. In the interests of truth I have decided to blow the whistle on "government" disinformation regarding the abduction phenomenon.

I am one of many abductees who have seen military personnel and Grays working together in a deep underground military base (DUMB). You can read about my two abduction experiences in the chapter "Journey to Discovery" in the EYE OF RA. In the mid-90s Budd Hopkins was on the Art Bell Show and openly debunked abductees who talked about our experiences in these military/alien bases. He referred to us as "paranoids" and he also used the words "conspiracy theories" to describe our reports of the military/alien connection. These terms have often been used vis-a-vis CIA-sponsored debunking.

Budd Hopkins' affiliation with the CIA was well documented by Dr. Stephen Kurzweil, who was ruthlessly attacked by Hopkins. Anyone can read these documents, including sworn affidavits, in the book BEHOLD A PALE HORSE. Budd Hopkins and David Jacobs are colleagues who worked together on the abduction phenomenon.

Budd Hopkins' colleague David Jacobs appears to be continuing the debunking and denial that there is a military/alien connection. In his book THE THREAT Jacobs states on page 187: "All this, in conjunction with the long-standing and wide-spread suspicion of a "coverup" by the American government, has led many abductees and researchers to conclude that the government is secretly conspiring with the aliens ... .In fact, there is no evidence that the American government, or any foreign military, is involved with abducting people."

This statement flies in the face of the firsthand "evidence" of many abductees who have experienced abductions by the military or have experienced abductions in deep underground military/alien bases where American military personnel are standing right next to or are working with Grays and other aliens in the same room. David Jacobs debunks the military/alien connection on pages 187 and 188 of his book.

As an abductee/researcher I do not understand why Budd Hopkins and David Jacobs would debunk the military/alien connection when so many abductees have gone public with their experiences. Were Hopkins and Jacobs threatened by the CIA or military or other "covert ops" people to keep their mouths shut about it? Are they knowingly participating in the cover-up? Were they programmed with MKUltra-style mind control not to talk about it? One can only speculate.

For more information and videos on the military/alien connection and other abduction experiences, visit Dr. Karla Turner's website at www.KarlaTurner.org.

Phil Schneider was a deep underground base engineer and abductee with a very high security level. He also exposed the military/alien connection. I knew Phil personally and I am totally convinced he was telling the truth. There are videos regarding Phil Schneider and Karla Turner in the ENCOUNTERS section of OMF. The following link contains text of some of Phil's statements. Be sure to read the statement made by Phil Schneider's ex-wife concerning his death at www.PhilSchneider.org.

Also, Melinda Leslie has covered military abductions (MILABs). Here is a web page for more information: www.alienexperiences.com/MelindaLeslie01.html. On this web page is a statement by ET contact researcher Dr. John Mack: " ... I have cases I'm working with particularly in some depth where military involvement has been very important, disturbing, ongoing, and complicated. I have others that have seen military people as well .... The person feels they're being menaced in day-to-day life by black helicopters, MIBs, men in uniform, and people in dark cars ....This is not like a regular feel. .. abductees are transported to some underground place .... There is some relationship, some kind of communication and collaboration between certain extraterrestrial beings in this underground place and the military people. The abductees are in some kind of intermediary role between these (covert ops) types and the beings .... "

Karla Turner, Phil Schneider and John Mack are all dead now. Karla and Phil died under very suspicious circumstances. I am not familiar with the circumstances under which John Mack died, but it appears that it is not a healthy choice to talk about the military/alien connection.

Therefore, I am risking my life by talking about such things. However, I know from past life therapy and research that there is one thing that you can take with you to the next life--INTEGRITY. They can take my current embodiment, but they can't take away my integrity and the knowingness that I have as a spiritual being. That is why I am talking. I'm not going to sell my soul to the NWO.

I should also mention in passing that David Jacobs in his book THE THREAT leads readers to believe that the only agenda that Grays have is the "reproductive agenda". Although this is one of the most discussed activities of Grays and their ilk, it is certainly not the only activity. They carry on many different activities with abductees including religious programming, etc. Please read THE PROGRAMMING OF A PLANET and THE EYE OF RA for details.

Yours in the Awakening,
    Truman L. Cash

31. Link to Post #158
    Thanks

SORRY FOR DOUBLE POST --each time when i clicked to post, i got that 'cannot connect' page & thought the posts did not go thru

thanks for that info, Amzer Zo -- it's been quite a few yrs since i read either of their books -- there's a free issue of JAR which details a horrific & recent Grey/Human military little op -- Elaine Douglass' article

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)

Yours in the Awakening,
    Truman L. Cash

Last edited by wynderer; 28th April 2012 at 16:41.

32. Link to Post #159
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,224 times in 8,550 posts

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ex...cs_ZZZZZZY.htm

Quote [24] Dr John E. Mack, Human Transformation and Alien Encounters – Passport to the Cosmos. Crown Publishers, New York, 1999. A professor of psychiatry at Harvard Medical School and a fearless investigator of abduction cases, Mack was killed under strange circumstances in London by an inebriated hit and run driver.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Chester (28th April 2012), Hervé (28th April 2012), Limor Wolf (30th March 2013), wynderer (28th April 2012)

34. Link to Post #160
    Language
    English
    Thanks

from http://www.drmomma.org/2009/10/mri-s...y-altered.html

MRI Studies: The Brain Permanently Altered From Infant Circumcision
    Thank You for this find - I was circumcised - But when my first wife and I had our three sons, we refused to have them circumcised. I knew it was a terrible practice.

Mandy and I saw a comedian once do a routine pretending to be a fish that suddenly found itself on the end of a fisherman's hook. We recalled his line, "Wow, what's that!!! A hook in my head!!!"

Strangely, when we were discussing what to do based on the normal pressures to have this done from our family we recalled that routine and said to each other, why would we want our new born sons to come into this world and suddenly have to experience having part of their body cut off? It made no sense and so we made that decision in an instant.

I will also add, after we lost our first baby to a miscarriage (and had experienced this in horrid fashion due to a drunk doctor that diagnosed Mandy with the stomach flu), I insisted we change doctors and I insisted we get a female obstetrician. We found a wonderful, female, progressive Dr named Doctor Fuller and she never pressured us on the issue. In fact all she did was ask us if we wanted to - we took a day to think about it and that was that!

Thanks for this additional info Houman - at least we did one thing right for our three sons
    justone

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

DoubleHelix (29th April 2012), eaglespirit (13th August 2014), Limor Wolf (13th March 2013), modwiz (29th April 2012), Muzz (29th April 2012), Vicus (22nd November 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 235 FirstFirst 1 8 18 58 108 235 LastLast