+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 235 FirstFirst 1 9 19 59 109 235 LastLast

Thread: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

1. Link to Post #161
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,119 times in 2,959 posts

Default Re: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

Quote Posted by wynderer (here)
    Christian, may i ask if you are an abductee?
    I'm not sure. When I was a child, one morning I had the feeling of having slept "two nights with nothing inbetween".

i'm sure i'm speaking for other abductees here re your idea that if we lead 'impeccable' lives, we can stop the abductions

i can understand the psychological defense mechanism that leads you to the conclusion that abductees 'karmically' deserve what happens to us -- that way, deep inside yourself, you can think, 'they won't come after me because i've been a good boy/girl'
    I'm sure there are civilizations and entities out there, who do not get abducted the way humans get abducted, because of the level of impeccability they reached.

By impeccability I mean gathering enough strength to protect oneself from an abduction (this has nothing to do with "pleasing the dreaded abuser") and following the golden rule.

If humanity as a whole behaves in a certain way, that violates this golden rule, it shouldn't come as a suprise, that ETs just pick someone they'd like to abduct, maybe for genetic/psychic reasons or just for fun, just like we humans do with what-have-you. Every human is prone to be abducted as a consequence of humanities collective behaviour. Just like in the way that what we collectively do to our planet will create the environment we all live in, humanity's karma as a collective.

there are beings on/around this planet who don't play by the rules -- that includes the karmic ones -- free will is being violated all over this poor planet
    Karma can be cleared and transcended, but not escaped. Everyone with free will is free to act against cosmic harmony as much as one can, but one has to deal with the consequences.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

amandapoet (12th November 2012), another bob (28th April 2012), David Trd1 (16th July 2012), Lisab (28th April 2012), Marin (29th April 2012), modwiz (1st May 2012), seko (28th April 2012)

3. Link to Post #162
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,223 times in 1,758 posts

Default Re: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

From http://www.thefamilytreeandsatanism.com/

My name is Linda Stone. I am an ordinary woman. This is my story. This book is about real events. Names and locations have been changed in order to protect the identity of the victims, and I refer to all of the churches mentioned as Anychurch U.S.A. I claim no special credentials in bringing this story to you. I have merely lived it. When I look back upon these events, I can see that circumstances that once seemed confusing and mysterious were in reality operating through two systems: one of Christian principles and one of Satanic principles. When viewed in this spiritual light, the seemingly random and bewildering events of my life have become fluid and crystal. They are presented chronologically, therefore their full implications may not seem obvious until the reader has also looked backwards, as I have done. Many of these events can only be explained by the existence of a spiritual realm and by its impact upon the material realm. I believe in the power of prayer but also recognize the dark power of satanic ritual. Whether or not you believe Satan exists is irrelevant. Those who practice Satanism believe in his power. Multigenerational Satanism is not a new phenomenon. Though languages may differ and garments may change, the practice itself has existed for many centuries. It is also not unique. Names and locations vary, but these events are being repeated over and over again, throughout the United States and the rest of the world. It is not my intent in writing this story to try to convince skeptics or to make believers out of agnostics. I am merely presenting the truth. It is up to the reader to accept or reject. Disbelief on anyone’s part will in no way alter a single event in my life. All of the locations and names have been changed; please do not attempt investigation to prove or disprove that which cannot be proven. This is not the intent of this book. The intention is to educate and for eyes to be spiritually opened.

I told Hannah that in the circumstances she was in, it made sense. Then she told me just how perverted Jordan could be. “One time,” she said, “when I was over at Jordan’s house, he had prepared this beautiful dinner for himself. Here he was in his beautiful apartment with his great view of the ocean. It was so elegant. He was drinking wine out of a beautiful crystal goblet. I was having a drink, too. Jordan was eating pasta with some meat on the top. ‘Do you want some, Hannah?’ he asked. “‘No thanks,’ I said. “‘Come on. Have some. It’s human flesh on top here, you know.’ “‘I don’t believe you.’ I was feeling nauseated at the thought.
    “‘Here, taste it. You’ll believe me, then.’ Jordan showed me the meat in the refrigerator and it was human flesh he was eating. ‘No thanks, Jordan,’ I said. ‘I don’t want any.’” This was how perverted Jordan was.
    “Another evening Jordan and I were in his living room enjoying the beautiful ocean view. Jordan went into his office and brought back a goblet. He took large crystals of salt out of the goblet and formed a pentagram on the rug with the salt. It was a large pentagram. He then chanted incantations. His chanting went on for at least one hour. I just stared out the window at the view and drank my wine. I didn't know what he was doing and really didn't want to know. I was scared. After an hour or so of Jordan chanting, a horrible looking demon appeared in the middle of the pentagram. It was human looking but especially ugly. Jordan began to interview the demon, looking for an appropriate teacher for a subject at the
    occult school. Most of the instructors there are actually demons,” Hannah said slowly, as though I would not believe this.

“I believe you, Hannah. In the Bible, Saul had the witch of Endor conjure up a demon to tell the future. The question is, why did we think it had
    ever stopped? Because in a ‘civilized era’ people don’t worship the devil and conjure up demons? “I remember a time in Boulder that Steven ran into the house one day and was extremely hyper and excited. ‘Come with me, Linda, right
    now! You have to see this!’ he said. As I jumped in the car with him, Steven explained I had to meet this very special person. He kept going on and
    on about how I had to meet this man! “Steven drove me to a suburban home in Boulder to introduce me to this unique individual who was a very nice man. He was extremely sweet and gentle. He was of average size, about 5'10", and weighed around 185-190 pounds. However, his hands, from little finger to thumb span,
    were the size of a baseball catcher’s mitt. They were HUGE. Here was a normal-sized man with the biggest hands imaginable. To make the
    situation even more bizarre, this gentle man with extremely large hands made centimeter-sized dollhouse furniture. This is no exaggeration! The dollhouse furniture he made was infinitesimally small. I pondered about why a person with such large hands would make such tiny and delicate furniture for dollhouses. He was definitely unforgettable!” Hannah said, “He was probably a nephilim, especially since Steven was so excited. A nephilim is born when a human woman is bred with a demon in a satanic ritual. Conception is very rare and a live human birth is even more rare. Satanists revere these half-human, half-demon
    creatures.” “What do they look like, Hannah? Like the creature-demons in the pentagram in Jordan’s living room?” She answered, “They look like normal humans, except something on their body is excessively large. Perhaps a nose, or hands, or an unseen body part. They always have an excessively large body part. The demons in Jordan’s living room were complete demons. They were not the nephilim, such as Steven took you to see.”

Hannah continued her story. “Another time, Jordan left David and me alone. We both got into his closet and shot up some heroin. It was great stuff. You don’t feel any pain at all. “Jordan was so mad when he got back that we had messed up his closet. He was so meticulous that he had every single item in his closet
    set exactly three-quarters of an inch apart. He became furious because now everything was all messed up. Then, at the next ritual, Jordan sacrificed David. He told me he did it because we had messed up his closet. I felt like it was my fault.
    “The year I turned thirteen, I witnessed thirteen human sacrifices. I saw children and adults, and that one woman who volunteered. I saw traitors killed. They died the most excruciating deaths of anyone—days and days of sophisticated Inquisition-type torture before they were finally allowed to die. Every month, on the average, there was at least one murder and three or four rituals. I didn’t know why they were doing all this. “When I turned thirteen, I heard for the first time that they worshipped energy and they called him Satan. When I first heard this, I said to myself, ‘Oh, they’re Satanists. They worship Satan. My God, no wonder they’re so evil, they worship it.’ That year was the most successful year the
    coven had in 25 years.”

Even though Jordan was involved in everything my family was doing, somehow it seemed different with him. He seemed more real,
    somehow. ‘Jordan,’ I said, ‘my family is so screwed up. They must be the only ones doing this.’ “‘Oh, yeah,’ he grinned, ‘let me show you something.’ Jordan pulled out a huge poster. It was printed out from a computer. It would fill an
    entire wall and then flow across the floor of an average-size room. ‘Look at this, Hannah. This is the key master for this city. And here are all the covens under me and all the other covens I’m connected to.’ “I couldn’t believe it. It really blew my mind. They all connected through computers. Steven and my grandparents were all networked with other people like them all over the world. I couldn’t grasp it. But that’s what Jordan’s poster showed me. Virtually every city in the world was
    represented.
    “I told him I was going to go to the police and report that he was raping me. He just laughed very loudly and said, ‘Go ahead. March right in.
    Don’t be surprised if you recognize people there.’”

The only time they ever talked to me was when they were trying to prove to me that I was one of them. One time they showed me this old,
    scroll-like paper. It was very long and had a calligraphy-type handwriting on it. I read it for a long time. It was our family tree. It went all the way back
    to the 14th century. They had actually handed this scroll down from one generation to the next.

“It’s hard for people to imagine that these wonderful, kind, and professional people are really Satanists and they have been doing these rituals and human sacrifices for thousands of years. People think these things only happen in horror movies or books or something. I mean, where do they think the writers get their ideas from?

...Mountain City was in the complete opposite direction from Denver, about 45 minutes into the mountains west of Golden. It was settled in the 1800s as a mining community by English and Scottish immigrants. At this time, it was a small mountain community, and the few times I had been there I felt an eerie, almost twilight-zone, energy and so avoided it as a destination place. I wondered what drew Hannah there and was terrified as I listened to the occurrences of that day.
    “When we got to Mountain City, I took Brad to a candy store on the main street and we bought some candy. The lady who owns the store was really old, and something in me recognized her but it was way deep down and didn’t set off any alarm bells in my mind. She looked like a witch, I realize now, and she suggested to Brad and me that we take a tour of the Masonic Temple in the center of Mountain City. So I said to Brad, let’s go take a tour of the temple. So we went to the temple and we were the only ones there. The people giving us the tour were treating us like very special guests, but it was eerie and Brad began to feel very uncomfortable. “So we left, and as we were driving I started shouting out directions to Brad—‘turn here, turn there, turn now’—and we ended up on a dirt
    road heading further up, higher into the mountains, a very bumpy road filled with potholes, seemingly headed into nowhere. ‘Turn here, turn there,’ and after about a half an hour we came to an opening. There were about 50 cars, 5 or 6 police cars, and a few hundred people! They were all dressed in black—young, old, children, all dressed in black! “I felt the energy then and knew it was a Satanic ritual about to occur, and I flipped out and screamed to Brad to get out of here NOW! He did some incredibly fast Indy-500 driving and must have been driving about 100 miles per hour, screaming tires as we whipped around and got out of
    there as fast as we could. “I knew without a doubt that if we hadn’t gotten out of there they would have killed us, that we had been set up by the candy store witch and the Masonic Temple tour guides, and I had been majorly triggered to give Brad the complex directions to the ritual.” I was stunned and didn’t know what to say. My mind was racing. How could several hundred people in a small town be having a Satanic ritual in the middle of the day? And yet I knew Hannah was telling me the truth, and Brad was so shaken up he wouldn’t even talk to Hannah.I calmed Hannah down through prayer, and got her to lie down and rest. As the day went on and it became late afternoon, and I was pondering all that had occurred, I decided I wanted to go up there. If these Satanists were having a ritual that day so openly and blatantly, maybe if David and I went up there we could find something, anything, to prove these rituals were occurring and that people were being killed. I wanted evidence. David agreed, and at about 10:00 p.m. we decided to head up to Mountain City. Hannah insisted that without her we would never be able to find the spot where the ritual was occurring, so we allowed her to go to direct us. We took a flashlight with us. Once we made it up to Mountain City, Hannah led us to the long, windy, dirt road with sharp turn after sharp turn in the black of night. She was right, there was NO way we would have ever found this road much less any destination. I wondered how she could have possibly known in the daytime how to find this road and where it could have possibly led to. Finally Hannah said to stop. We were at a cemetery! Hannah had not noticed it was a cemetery because she and Brad had hightailed it out of there so magnificently. A sign said “Hillside Cemetery,” and my mind thought that
    maybe they were having a funeral this afternoon that Hannah and Brad had driven to. After all, everyone was dressed in black. It was pitch black out and we were in the middle of nowhere and it was terrifying. I never prayed so hard in my life, but my desire to know and to find something to prove it was either a funeral or a Satanic ritual overcame my fear. I needed evidence. “Hannah, stay in the car. David and I are going into this cemetery to see if perhaps there was a funeral today. If so, there will be a freshly dug grave.” Hannah stayed in the car as I ventured out into the pitch black dark towards the gate that led into Hillside Cemetery. Praying as I went, I felt the Lord’s presence. As I approached the gate with my flashlight, it slowly, eerily, creaked shut, as it had been slightly open. This was strange as there was not a breath of wind, and I definitely noticed this bizarre occurrence as a Satanic affect meant to scare me off. David and I entered the cemetery and walked with the flashlight, looking for any new or freshly dug graves. At this point Hannah had left the car and joined us. We inspected every grave and NOT ONE was new. The most recent grave held a seven-year-old girl who had been buried six months previously. When we approached one grave, which had a cement-like cover, Hannah recognized it immediately and shouted, “This is where they open the top of this grave. There is a ladder going down into it into a maze of tunnels, and that is where they do rituals. Come on, let’s get out of here now!” As we turned to leave, an unearthly, ungodly, inhuman, non-animal growl sound came towards us as though it were running at us. I could feel
    it running faster than light towards us. A running, growling, entity TEARING towards us at the speed of light. The hair on my body stood up and my
    skin crawled as we ran for our lives and jumped into the car. I commanded David in a loud voice to start the car NOW! The car would not start. As we sat there with the stalling starter, I prayed as never before. Finally the car started and we hightailed it out of there. All the way down the mountain, as I prayed and sang praises to God for His deliverance from evil, there were wispy, long, streamline trails following our car. The Lord showed me that they were spirits who were protecting the Satanic stomping ground for their evil deeds. The Satanists
    did not need to be present physically to protect their territory, as they placed evil werewolf-like entities to watch over their territory day and night. The
    entity in the graveyard was one of these. As we approached Mountain City and zoomed through it, I saw an old brick building with those very wispy, long, streamline trails painted on it and thought, wow, they even boldly use their artwork to portray their evil. A year later when I went back up to Mountain City, I noticed that the paintings of the wispy trails on the brick building were gone—painted over. I pondered this and wondered if this had occurred because of our experience there. The Satanists knew through their evil watcher spirits that their dark secrets had been revealed. They had painted over the subtle
    evidence that no one but Hannah and David and I could have recognized.
    Being a practical person who likes to leave no stone unturned, I did call Gilpin County administrative offices and gave the day and time that Hannah and Brad had arrived at Hillside Cemetery so unexpectedly and encountered hundreds of people there all dressed in black. I asked if there had been a burial up there that day. The person on the phone said absolutely not. There had not been a burial in that cemetery within the last six months. I thanked them and had my answer. It was not a funeral that day. How my human rational mind wanted it to be a funeral! Instead, I was forced to face the truth. Everything Hannah said was true, and our experiences that night were real. And only God had protected us and revealed their evil deeds of darkness. As the months passed, Hannah was able to put the pieces of the puzzle together as to what had really occurred that day in Mountain City. It all made perfect, logical sense. Arlene and Gerald McGowan would take Hannah and Jason once a year to Mountain City. The Masonic Lodge there has a plaque on it that says, “This Temple is World Renowned. Freemasons worldwide make a pilgrimage to this Temple annually.” They always took Hannah to the candy store first, and then to the temple, and then to the graveyard where they opened the grave that Hannah had pointed out and climbed down the
    ladder into a maze of tunnels where horrific Satanic rituals were performed.
    Hannah was triggered through sophisticated forms of mind control, demonic influence, and childhood brainwashing to go to Mountain City that day and go through the same routine: the candy store visit, the Masonic Lodge visit, and then the gravesite. Annually, Jason and Hannah would be taken to the graveyard; then taken to the grave, where the cover was removed; and then taken down the terrifying ladder into the maze of tunnels. Under the ground in the old mining tunnels was where the worst of all the rituals Hannah and Jason had been forced into had occurred. Hannah described these rituals as having an almost carnival overtone. There were booths of torture, with the victims in each booth being
    tortured as a macabre sadistic display. The Satanists would go from one booth to the next, participating in more horrific tortures of adult and child victims. After days of this sophisticated, horrific torture, the poor victims were finally killed. The rituals that elite Satanists worldwide would attend in Mountain City annually were carnival-like celebrations of the ultimate expression of evil that exists on the planet. “Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law”—a Satanic quote from Aleister Crowley—was played out in these rituals to an extent that would defy the imagination of good and normal people. One year that Hannah and Jason were taken to the annual pilgrimage of elite Satanists worldwide, Hannah remembered that a young boy who looked like her brother Jason and a man who looked like her father were dressed in the same clothes that her brother and father had on that
    day. To terrify Hannah, because of her fighting the cult and her rebellion against the Satanism, they chased the two males through the maze of tunnels and beat them to death in front of Hannah, screaming at her that her brother and father were dying because of her.
    The night we left Hillside Cemetery with Hannah safe in the car, our car’s headlight flashed on a stationery object. David stopped the car and got out. “Come look at this,” he said. It was a huge boulder. Carved into the face of the stone was a complex pattern like a labyrinth. “Do you know
    what this is?” asked David. “This is a marker for a network of tunnels that are used for rituals.” He had seen this type of marker in occult books. Two years later I met another ritual abuse survivor. When I relayed the story of what had occurred that night in the cemetery, she told me the running, growling entity was a demonic entity stationed in the cemetery by the Satanists to protect their ritual site. These werewolf entities killed people, and she had seen this occur in her childhood.

Gerald and Arlene are world travelers now. A few years ago they moved to the Big Island of Hawaii, just as I had predicted. Two weeks ago they were in Washington getting a private tour of the Pentagon. They are well connected...

Last edited by Houman; 28th April 2012 at 18:46.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Bhusunda (23rd March 2013), Bill Ryan (30th April 2012), Blake Elder (6th May 2012), Chester (30th April 2012), Daughter of Time (6th September 2012), David Trd1 (16th July 2012), Hervé (28th April 2012), learninglight (1st May 2012), Limor Wolf (2nd April 2013), modwiz (1st May 2012), PHARAOH (30th May 2012), wynderer (28th April 2012)

5. Link to Post #163
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,889 times in 15,481 posts

Here is what buggs me about the whole thing, starting with what's supposed to be an "insider" view as depicted in "Body Snatchers," it doesn't jive due to a major reality disconnect.

If it were true that "they" have all these advance technologies, psychic capabilities, etc, then there is no need for all that fuss about taking over and controlling this planet; should have been a done deal from long, long ago.

So, that's not it!

James Bratley heavily points towards deciphering the situation from the "intelligence/counter-intelligence" point of views and I would agree that, indeed, there is where lies the crux of the matter.

Then there is this other thing about population reduction, etc.

Well, why wait all these millenia in order to implement it since they know how to do it?

To the contrary, constant wars and widespread poverty has kept Earth's population increasing dramatically, keeping in mind that these wars and overall poverty have been intentional.

Therefore, then, why keep increasing this planet population in order to justify a drastic reduction?

What is that drastic reduction really for?

"Sacrifice" and "Soul Harvesting" comes to mind... because, really, what are they actually interested in?

SLAVES!

Mind-controlled slaves.

This is where, again James Bratley hits the nail square through:

Quote I found this fascinating insight in the classic book "The Art of War" by Sun Tzu which was interpreted and translated by General Samuel B. Griffith USMC Retired.

"All warfare is based on deception. A skilled general must be master of the complimentary arts of simulation and dissimulation; while creating shapes to confuse and delude the enemy, he conceals his true dispositions and ultimate intent. When capable he feigns incapacity; when near he makes it appear that he is far away; when far away, that he is near. Moving as intangibly as a ghost in the starlight, he is obscure, inaudible. His primary target is the mind of the opposing commander; the victorious situation, a product of his creative imagination." Sun Tzu realized that an indispensable preliminary to battle was to attack the mind of the enemy."

General Griffith might as well have been writing about Astral Dreamscape Manipulation by the Reptilians. All of the methods I've mentioned above have been used again and again by the reptilians and their alien vassals. Those abductees who haven't developed nausea or suffered a migraine and have actually finished this treatise now have the information they need to protect themselves from this form of manipulation and behavior conditioning.

Intelligence, especially operational intelligence, is worthless if it doesn't get to the people who have the most need for it. History has proven this time and again. The reptilians come out at night to assault us and manipulate us in the astral dreamscape. To paraphrase Mao:

"When humans sleep, the reptilians attack. When we are awake, the reptilians retreat"
    So... the actual battle and cosmic war is a spiritual war for human's minds/souls.

Here is a summary of this planetary war from another point of view expressed in 1984:

Quote The Third World War
    230284 1130 GMT OTB UK
    The Third World War (WW III) is now in full action. It has been going on for many years - skirmishes, guerilla actions, and small isolated pitched battles, with clandestine operations of large and small scale constantly being carried out.

You won't read about this war in the newspapers or see it on television, because the Press and TV are being used as weapons in it.

Other weapons include drugs, radiation, computers, chemicals, microbes, propaganda, viruses, pollution, carcinogens, political sideshows, and the threats of use of atomic and hydrogen bombs.

Weapons that are very effective are economic pressure, taxation, and insidious substitution of real values with paper, cards and electrons.

Blackmail, peer-group pressure, conformity, and status orientation are powerful weaponry also.
    Added to the exoteric are several esoteric devices or weapons for use in WW III which include covert invalidation, subliminal pictures on TV, psychiatric recommendations, depressants, hallucinogens, electric shock, tepaphones, intention projectors, -biological energy field restimulators and decay producers, and direct spiritual telepathic attack methods.

You and every person on Earth are in this war whether you like it or not, whether you agree or not, whether you believe it exists or not.

It is the WAR FOR THE CONTROL OF MEN'S MINDS.

WW III is not being directed by persons from Earth. The beings who want your mind to be controlled, subservient, obedient, and conforming - so that they rule the planet for their own purposes - are not from Earth.
    They are Markabians from the systems of stars near the North Star and Big Dipper with 7 Major Planets, the senior one being named Markab. Their own planets are held in subjugation by the same weaponry and have been for millions of years. They believe it is a "perfect government". The closest analogy on Earth is the police-state Soviet Union, but Markab is far more sophisticated and would appear to the unaware to be a society such as the 100% socialist society of Sweden but with far less freedom.
    The worst crimes in the Markabian societies are: to think for yourself, to freely communicate your ideas, to invent or discover things and want to prosper there from rather than turn them over to the state, and to fail to CONFORM to your place in the status-oriented hierarchy.

Of course the populations are never consulted or allowed to organize or express their own views on the way things are done by the government. There is and has been and will be only one government - and those who run it have and must maintain their control over all others.

Since the 1950s, WW III has produced many, many casualties, resulting in Millions of Earth People who THINK JUST LIKE THE MARKABIANS. Thus they have been CONQUERED and have lost any chance to help Earth become a truly free, self-determined, prosperous planet in its own right under its own chosen forms of administration and representation.

There are the slightly wounded and surrounded earth people in the battle who feel and know something is happening but who can't quite explain it or get support of their ideas and thus quietly allow themselves to be NEUTRALIZED or "hors de combat". They then say things like, "Well, you can't fight City Hall.", "Nothing can be done.", "It's just the way it is and no one can change it."

There are the mentally and physically sick, cancerous, pollution-infested, diseased, poisoned VICTIMS of the weapons being used and these usually get placed in the prisoner-of-war camps under Markabian control such as Socialized Institutions for the Mentally and Physically Ill and Old People's Homes and Psychiatric "Rehabilitation" Centers ("Rehabilitation" means you won t get out till you think like a Markabian). Occasionally some of these VICTIMS manage to crawl, wounded, to the side of the forces of freedom and regain their health thru natural methods of eating and living and re-enter the battle.

There are those DUPED ones, who in fighting for freedom find what they believe are allies and enthusiastically join a group only to find it a trap. It was a Markabian group set up to capture them and prevent them from being effective. Their enthusiasm on joining gradually turns to an introverted or narrow viewpoint as they are given carefully prepared false data to make them believe it s not "really" a war, just ignorance and superstition, and everything will be alright if we just "meditate", or "think the right thought", or "believe in science", or "god" or "auras". And all this to the exclusion of any political or organized action against those who knowingly intend to harm or destroy them and subjugate Earth.

There are those DIVERTED ones who know all is not well, feel the suppression, see the wounded, realize it's a war, and stock up food and weapons and take their families to retreats and defensible positions of safety. They are then subjected to ridicule and rejection by the Markabian "thinkalikes" and may actually start to believe they are indeed crazy. These freedom-fighters have usually been given a wrong target to vent their anger on so they too become ineffective. Thus you find the DIVERTED ones in verbal and written conflict with "Reds", "Niggers", "Jews", "Arabs", "Spics", "Commies", etc. These misdirected groups are then pointed out to the named groups as their enemies, and the Markabians, very pleased, see Earth-People fighting among themselves... - which gives to the passive population further justification for becoming Markabian and "conforming". It certainly does make Earth look crazy and make one think they have to be controlled, doesn't it?

Also there are the religions which usually are the most perceptive organizations of any kind concerning mental and spiritual warfare - since many have themselves waged it in their own histories. Markabians recognized this threat long ago and carefully devised propaganda and plans to discredit religions or eliminate them entirely - as in Communist Philosophy - or to infiltrate and take them over to use for their own purposes. Thus religions become DISCREDITED and ineffective or INFILTRATED and made to work against Earth and its freedom.

Or the decision may be to render them PASSIVE so that they preach only "turn the other cheek". Thus the WW III take over plan rolls along without interference from these groups.

Other freedom-fighters are BRIBED to stop doing what they are writing or saying. Still others are BLACKMAILED into inaction.

Some very perceptive and thus "dangerous" writers or leaders of opinion are IGNORED or CRITICIZED FALSELY and unmercifully by the controlled media and controlled government agencies. It is wise to find out what these people are doing that is so threatening and dangerous to the Markabians. You will find it usually is that they have knowledge of the conspiracy to control the planet and mankind or have weapons that would be very effective to counter defensively the Markabian weapons or even to positively attack and overcome Markab in this War for the Control of Men's Minds.
    With the equation: Markabians = Lizzies and the picture is astonishingly sharply focused and accurate.

If I recall correctly, that's how the "Greys" have been had according to Alex collier in one of his lecture where he recounted how the lizzies targetted the females of their species so they couldn't reproduce anymore and therefore at the mercy of the cloning and soul transfer technologies of those fork-tongued snakes.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bhusunda (23rd March 2013), Bill Ryan (30th April 2012), Blake Elder (6th May 2012), buckminster fuller (2nd May 2012), Chester (30th April 2012), Daughter of Time (6th September 2012), David Trd1 (16th July 2012), learninglight (1st May 2012), Limor Wolf (2nd April 2013), toothpick (13th June 2012), wynderer (28th April 2012)

7. Link to Post #164
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,220 times in 8,550 posts

I have driven through Mountain City, CO , and my memory is hazy as to which trip and with who I did that drive. I do remember the strange, 'ghost town' aspect of it and feeling uncomfortable stares from some folks around there.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Chester (30th April 2012), wynderer (29th April 2012)

9. Link to Post #165
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Christian, may i ask if you are an abductee? i'm sure i'm speaking for other abductees here re your idea that if we lead 'impeccable' lives, we can stop the abductions
    In the summer of 2001 (already in the midst of a huge, personal life crisis), I was introduced to a book called the Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz - the first agreement (which Ruiz stated was 75% of the whole ballgame) was - Be impeccable with your word. The second was don't make assumptions, the third don't take things personally and the fourth, always do your best. I made these agreements to myself and within 3 months, my whole entire life totally blew apart, I lost everything like Job - always called it my Book of Job phase. I escaped suicide, got back on my feet and began a 12 year investigation that I also barely lived through (requiring the final pieces of the puzzle to fall into place).

My point though is that after my personal fall in 2001, I slowly began to break those agreements - I had to find out the real culprit which I now believe to be the Archons and negative ET/EDs - as you can see from my previous posts, I almost succeeded this time in suicide. As an aside, this forum gets some credit for saving my life and the soul I am in charge of. Vivek and Houman and Bill specifically and all the rest who have put up with me the last 3-4 weeks.

I believe Christian (at least as far as abductees go) makes a very excellent point, not just about one's word, but about each and every action one takes - we must be vigilant in being impeccable.

Quote i can understand the psychological defense mechanism that leads you to the conclusion that abductees 'karmically' deserve what happens to us -- that way, deep inside yourself, you can think, 'they won't come after me because i've been a good boy/girl'
    I agree with you here wynderer. I think the "karma" thing is balony in this respect and allows one to play in the world of false hope as well as give's one an excuse to sit back when injustice occurs where they could at least voice objection, perhaps even intervene - like when we see someone we love abusing themselves - there are lines people cross where we might justify intervening such as a relative that has a severe drug or alcohol problem and has no one to help.

Quote the fact is that we seem to be selected for our bloodlines &/or our psychic abilities -- it has nothing to do w/bad things we've done , thus attracting their attention --also sometimes i think they get bored here, & do something mean to a Human just for fun -- the odd little abduction here & there
    I agree - it is simply that some human lineages are like food to them - just like we prefer some foods over others, they seem to like certain lineages better than others.

Quote sorry to say, there are beings on/around this planet who don't play by the rules -- that includes the karmic ones -- free will is being violated all over this poor planet
    Sadly - this appears all too true

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bhusunda (23rd March 2013), modwiz (1st May 2012), wynderer (28th April 2012)

11. Link to Post #166
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Angry Re: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Then there is this other thing about population reduction, etc.

Well, why wait all these millenia in order to implement it since they know how to do it?
    My take in this is that our energy (specifically fear energy) is the food to the ultimate highest level of this chain of beings and that they somehow need us to either destroy the planet and all life on our planet ourselves or this variation on that - such that if our consciousness is at a certain state of collective fear, that it can synchronistically coincide with something like a mega solar flare. These dates like December 21, 2012 could be dates they believe the food (us) must be cooked just right to be eaten. Please, do not take that to be a fear statement, I believe we avoid this - but those guys like to believe in those things. From my understanding many of the plans they have had along these lines have failed.

That's why I believe the ultimate solution is that we do not achieve their preferred state of fear such that nature does not take the destructive road. This means (as folks like Icke have said for years) the real salvation will come from a mass consciousness change.

This, of course, means as an individual, I can only make that change for myself. Having said that, and in my case, I believe as of just two days ago, April 26th, I crossed that specific line where I have transcended the fear level and my soul is free. This with essential help from this Project Avalon forum.

Now I must remain vigilant through constant impeccability that my soul remain free. There are no saviors, but there sure have been some damn good folks who get credit for my less fearful/more confident and loving state I have today - no religion in this at all whatsoever, I just needed to put the pieces together to solve the puzzle. Surely if I can do it, enough of us can. perhaps this is why many believe we have avoided timeline 2 - (but I am going to operate under the assumption that timeline 2 can always be a possibility or I may go back down like I did after 2001).
    Last edited by Chester; 28th April 2012 at 20:13.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

sunflower (29th April 2012), wynderer (29th April 2012)

13. Link to Post #167
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,195 times in 1,429 posts

Robert Monroe, the Archons, and "Loosh."

http://clcpress.com/dekorne/Chapter%20II.htm

14. Link to Post #168
    Thanks

from http://www.johnnygosch.com/

Nearly 1,000,000 children reported missing every year...

HAPPY 40TH BIRTHDAY JOHNNY GOSCH
    November 12 - Every Year

Johnny, Do you remember when you asked me to make this cake for you? You had seen a picture of it in a cookbook and thought a "blue castle cake" would be neat. We went to the store and bought all the items and built this cake together. You loved it so much you didn't want to ever cut it and eat it. You were 5 years old in this photo. I hope you have a Happy Birthday, where ever you are living.

Love,

Mom

I received this photo recently, it is like so many others, as Johnny appears bound and gagged once again. However, this photo has something very significant in the background. It is a laundry bag from a "camp". The photo was taken in the early 1980's not long after my son was kidnapped. This photo appeared on a Russian Pedophile Website around Thanksgiving 2007 and sent to me a short time later. Someone has had it in their possession/collection for a very long time.

If there are viewers of my website who are familiar with this camp, please email me at: JGoschFoundation@aol.com I would appreciate any information you may have to share. I have obtained many photos of my son, as well as other boys which were taken in this same room. Apparently this location was used for some activities with children.

March 04, 2007

I received the following photos which are very disturbing but we are posting them on the website because there are adults in the photos and we are in hopes someone might recognize the men shown. If you do recognize them, please write to me at JGoschFoundation@aol.com.

Thank you,

Noreen

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Chester (30th April 2012), kanishk (4th February 2013), Limor Wolf (2nd April 2013), modwiz (1st May 2012)

16. Link to Post #169
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

Hi Justoneman -- i've learned a lot of lessons the hard way , too -- some say experience is the best teacher -- it's almost like they used your own sense of honor against you -- they read us well & exploit both our weaknesses & strengths

Quote Posted by justoneman (here)
    Christian, may i ask if you are an abductee? i'm sure i'm speaking for other abductees here re your idea that if we lead 'impeccable' lives, we can stop the abductions
    In the summer of 2001 (already in the midst of a huge, personal life crisis), I was introduced to a book called the Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz - the first agreement (which Ruiz stated was 75% of the whole ballgame) was - Be impeccable with your word. The second was don't make assumptions, the third don't take things personally and the fourth, always do your best. I made these agreements to myself and within 3 months, my whole entire life totally blew apart, I lost everything like Job - always called it my Book of Job phase. I escaped suicide, got back on my feet and began a 12 year investigation that I also barely lived through (requiring the final pieces of the puzzle to fall into place).

My point though is that after my personal fall in 2001, I slowly began to break those agreements - I had to find out the real culprit which I now believe to be the Archons and negative ET/EDs - as you can see from my previous posts, I almost succeeded this time in suicide. As an aside, this forum gets some credit for saving my life and the soul I am in charge of. Vivek and Houman and Bill specifically and all the rest who have put up with me the last 3-4 weeks.

I believe Christian (at least as far as abductees go) makes a very excellent point, not just about one's word, but about each and every action one takes - we must be vigilant in being impeccable.

Quote i can understand the psychological defense mechanism that leads you to the conclusion that abductees 'karmically' deserve what happens to us -- that way, deep inside yourself, you can think, 'they won't come after me because i've been a good boy/girl'
    I agree with you here wynderer. I think the "karma" thing is balony in this respect and allows one to play in the world of false hope as well as give's one an excuse to sit back when injustice occurs where they could at least voice objection, perhaps even intervene - like when we see someone we love abusing themselves - there are lines people cross where we might justify intervening such as a relative that has a severe drug or alcohol problem and has no one to help.

Quote the fact is that we seem to be selected for our bloodlines &/or our psychic abilities -- it has nothing to do w/bad things we've done , thus attracting their attention --also sometimes i think they get bored here, & do something mean to a Human just for fun -- the odd little abduction here & there
    I agree - it is simply that some human lineages are like food to them - just like we prefer some foods over others, they seem to like certain lineages better than others.

Quote sorry to say, there are beings on/around this planet who don't play by the rules -- that includes the karmic ones -- free will is being violated all over this poor planet
    Sadly - this appears all too true

17. Link to Post #170
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,978 times in 1,173 posts

Although I appreciate all the hard work gone into this thread, Il take my leave now. Ive got children and Ive been down this rabbit hole before. I just cant focus on that stuff anymore. But for my own experience and understanding, its been helpful. Il take what I need and leave.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lisab For This Post:

Beren (29th April 2012), Limor Wolf (2nd April 2013), modwiz (1st May 2012)

19. Link to Post #171
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lisab (here)
    Although I appreciate all the hard work gone into this thread, Il take my leave now. Ive got children and Ive been down this rabbit hole before. I just cant focus on that stuff anymore. But for my own experience and understanding, its been helpful. Il take what I need and leave.
    I understand... I have tried to withhold some of the darkest stuff... (and I am still doing it)...
    wynderer has mentioned in her post #22 at https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...eptilian/page2
    that if you go down that rabbit hole there will be "some nasty payback" (her words)...
    and she is right, if you go down that rabbit hole you will be engaged... this stuff is real and it gets people killed or framed...
    ... but if we don't give a voice to these children, who will?... the "entities" behind all this are in fact counting on our cognitive dissonance to be able to continue what they are doing... their "deeds" affect all of us, whether we ignore them or not...

Houman

PS: This "message" is attributed to Dr Karla Turner...
    http://www.karlaturner.org/articles/...atoo_2007.html

"Don’t stop because of fear. Fear is their power. Not finished fighting. Will help from other side. There are good forces there. If you do not speak out, you are all accomplices. Death is not an end. I will watch over you. You are a witness to a crime. I love you. "
    Last edited by Houman; 29th April 2012 at 00:21.

20. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th April 2012), Chester (30th April 2012), David Trd1 (16th July 2012), DoubleHelix (29th April 2012), kanishk (4th February 2013), learninglight (2nd May 2012), Limor Wolf (2nd April 2013), Lisab (29th April 2012), modwiz (1st May 2012), mountain_jim (29th April 2012), PHARAOH (30th May 2012), toothpick (13th June 2012)

21. Link to Post #172
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

yes -- for the 'missing' children ...

some years ago, thru my job, i was sent to a mostly law enforcement personnel -attended conference on the 3,000 children who had 'disappeared' in one year alone in Westchester County of NY State

Karla is right -- a massive crime is being committed right under our eyes -- the Human capacity for denial -- it will be their undoing

i think it was Crazy Horse whose warriors went into battle shouting ' Hoka Hey! It is a good day to die! Remember the little ones!'

wyn

Quote Posted by Houman (here)
    Quote Posted by Lisab (here)
    I understand... I have tried to withhold some of the darkest stuff... (and I am still doing it)...
    wynderer has mentioned in her post #22 at https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...eptilian/page2
    that if you go down that rabbit hole there will be "some nasty payback" (her words)...
    and she is right, if you go down that rabbit hole you will be engaged... this is the stuff is real and it gets people killed or framed...
    ... but if we don't give a voice to these children, who will?... the "entities" behind all this are in fact counting on our cognitive dissonance to be able to continue what they are doing... their "deeds" affect all of us, whether we ignore them or not...

Houman

PS: This "message" is attributed to Dr Karla Turner...
    http://www.karlaturner.org/articles/...atoo_2007.html

"Don’t stop because of fear. Fear is their power. Not finished fighting. Will help from other side. There are good forces there. If you do not speak out, you are all accomplices. Death is not an end. I will watch over you. You are a witness to a crime. I love you. "

22. Link to Post #173
    Thanks

Quote Posted by doodah (here)
    Without a doubt, life on this planet is extremely weird.
    "You are slaves."
    "You are fodder for the reptilian harvest."
    "You are gods with amnesia."
    the analogy used by Dr Turner was "farm cows"...

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Chester (30th April 2012), learninglight (1st May 2012), Limor Wolf (2nd April 2013), modwiz (1st May 2012), wynderer (29th April 2012)

24. Link to Post #174
    Thanks

http://symboldictionary.net/?tag=divine-authority

The image at the top represents the Keys of St. Peter, an emblem of the Catholic Church which represents the divine authority invested in the apostle Peter before the death of Christ.
    A symbol that appears frequently in Christian art and in the arms of the Popes, the crossed keys were formerly an emblem of the Roman God Janis and the Mithraic Zurvan, both gods of time and keepers of doorways, and removers of obstacles.

Zurvan with the “Keys of Time”

The keys as an emblem of Papal authority

Zurvan: "The god of infinite time and space."

25. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th April 2012), Chester (30th April 2012), Daughter of Time (6th September 2012), David Trd1 (16th July 2012), Hervé (29th April 2012), kanishk (4th February 2013), learninglight (2nd May 2012), Limor Wolf (2nd April 2013), Muzz (30th April 2012), PHARAOH (30th May 2012)

26. Link to Post #175
    Thanks

eyes wide shut

Prince Andrew (yes the real one)

Jeffrey Epstein (and "friend")

http://aangirfan.blogspot.com/2012/0...y-epstein.html

Among those whose names have been linked to Epstein are:

Prince Andrew

Ehud Barak

Bill Clinton

Sir Evelyn de Rothschild and his daughter Hannah

Lord Mandelson and Lord Mandelson's boyfriend Reinaldo.

Ghislaine Maxwell

Naomi Campbell

Sir Richard Branson

Lord Palumbo, the UK's former Arts Council chairman and godfather to the Duke of York’s eldest daughter Beatrice

The journalist Toby Young

Dame Gail Ronson, wife of the multi-millionaire British developer Gerald Ronson

The JCB tycoon Sir Anthony Bamford

Philippe Amon, a Swiss industrialist

Caroline Stanbury, a former girlfriend of Prince Andrew.
    Last edited by Houman; 29th April 2012 at 06:18.

27. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Beren (29th April 2012), Chester (1st May 2012), Hervé (29th April 2012), kanishk (17th December 2014), learninglight (2nd May 2012), Limor Wolf (2nd April 2013), modwiz (1st May 2012), mountain_jim (29th April 2012)

28. Link to Post #176
    Thanks

from http://www.whale.to/c/a_child_and_spirit.html

A Child and Spirit By T Stokes

By T. Stokes on March 5, 2009
    Although now I am quite well known as a teacher in spiritual studies, it should be said that my first introduction to spiritual matters was not a happy one. As a small child my family moved to a run down old shop in London, and like most little ones, I would see, hear and generally be aware of all sorts of spirit manifestation.

This house had a pair of large iron hooks set inside the frame of what was then the kitchen doorway, and as a child, I would reach up and swing on these hooks, having a fascination for them although it would be many years before I realised what they were originally used for.

My father like many others of his generation, came back from World War II a very damaged man, not physically but mentally and he appeared at times totally unable to think and feel, and would sit for hours in an arm-chair just staring at the wallpaper.

I can still remember him shouting in his sleep to “get your heads down boys”

This exposure to suffering attracted all sorts of astral creatures, known as “exuviae” to his aura, and that of the house.

I now realise he would never have got better in a house such as this.

It has been established now that depression is one of the consequences of living in a haunted house, and the house had an empty, heavy and depressed feeling to it.

Living in a haunted house can develop a child’s psychic awareness at an early age, and I still remember when I was seven years old, queuing for school dinners when a boy in front of me put up his hand in front of my eyes. As he did so events from his future began flashing before me, one superimposing on another, with all the intense emotion relevant to each, totally swamping my young mind and at the time, leaving me upset and confused. From that day, I have read hands for people the world over, always believing that the bottom line of any reading must be part of the healing process.

The house itself was two hundred years old, and as I was to discover when I was in my twenties, the many alleyways around the property which baffled me as a child, were to guide the animals to the house which in days long past, had been an abattoir and butchers shop.

You will be familiar with the fact that a shark can be attracted by spilt blood in the water from many miles away, so it is that some spirits in the air, will be drawn to spilt blood, and the killing of animals on a daily basis would attract some horrific astral entities.

It has long been a method of black magicians to spill blood to bring the spirits, and some old religious cults still insist on cutting animals throats in the same way.

These satanic rituals continue today with animal blood being smeared onto the faces of children, in hunting re-enactments. While in Iraq the faces of detainees were “blooded” with the menstrual blood of prostitutes; this is a powerful weapon capable of psychological programming the victims to attract demonic forces to the oldest part of the brain, the “Hippocampus” via the breathing and autonomous nervous system.

This can establish a deep connection with primordial forces that can grip a mind and destroy it; the torment and inner anguish produced resulting in a great desire to spill blood.
    The Native American Indian war paint produced a similar effect and was used when battle was felt inevitable.

Even the Christian rite of Communion, which the Vatican calls: “the miracle of transubstantiation” where the bread and wine is supposedly transformed by the magician or priest, into the body and blood of Christ, is a more modern form of the same ritual.

In wartime, spirit feeders on spilt blood will influence men to shed more blood, which attracts more primary demonic entities, who will influence men to shed even more. And it was these entities that would frighten me as a child at night so much that I was often barely able to move, or even breath, in my bed at night. The sight and feel of some of these creatures will be with me always, and it is probably the close contact with these inhabitants of the lower realms that gave me the abilities of a healer and exorcist, in later years.

Animals respond in their own way to these forces.

Take one to the vet and watch its reaction, it knows it is going to be slaughtered, and its body produces fear and adrenaline. Just as a dog will smell fear on a human, so the blood imbibing creatures of the lower astral will smell that fear and adrenaline, and feed on it.

As a child I would regularly watch from my bed at night what I can only describe, as if you throw a lump of meat into the garden and a flock of cawing black crows will soon fly round squabbling over it, fighting for some of the life force in the meat.

These lower realm creatures would flock and caw in the same way, around and above my home.

Necropophagy, or the eating of dead flesh was said by the philosopher Empedocles to be the real original sin of the bible.

There has always been argument and controversy over whether it is right to kill an animal to eat its meat, and I have studied this issue for many years, but please understand that where blood is spilt, the lower spirits will gather, and like the house I lived in as a child, it will not be a pleasant place, and this aura will persist for many years.

When playing in the garden as a child I would dig up lots of bones and thought I might have found a dinosaur as children do, and the metal hooks in the doorway, on which I would swing, was where the animal were hung upside down, for the separation of its limbs. This only became apparent to me after many years.

Houses such as this are emotional sink-pits, where no happiness or kindness exist, any encouraging words are immediately dissolved in the air, no romantic prosperity, contentment or warmth, can exist here, and the human inhabitants of such premises also embody some aspect of the walking wounded.

Unhappiness does not exist in a vacuum however. It is contagious and I’ve often found that when called to exorcise buildings, the people living there often need either exorcism or spiritual healing themselves. A certain denial can accompany these people who often exhibit symptoms of either emotional numbness, or persistent sarcasm, even sexual promiscuity, or some other toxic character deficiency, which prevents integration with others and successful relationships.

T.Stokes lecturer in paranormal studies copyright 2001

29. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Beren (29th April 2012), Bhusunda (2nd April 2013), Chester (30th April 2012), Daughter of Time (6th September 2012), David Trd1 (16th July 2012), Hervé (29th April 2012), learninglight (2nd May 2012), Limor Wolf (6th April 2013), modwiz (1st May 2012), Muzz (30th April 2012), PHARAOH (30th May 2012)

30. Link to Post #177
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,207 times in 912 posts

If you can connect the dots you will find this picture: It`s all about spirits which has fallen into their lower consciousness having embraced fear as guide energy.
    They forgot who they are, believing fear in all levels.
    A need to hide behind symbols, sculptures of hideous things, blood rituals where actually what they seek is energy force which lingers in blood.
    Whole this charade with Satanic rituals, killings, masks ,sex magic and rest are efforts of fallen spirits to frighten other souls so when in state of terror or fear they would allow those fallen spirits to leech their spirit energy which was freely given by Creator to all.

Funny thing is that even fallen spirits are from SAME Creator but as their believing and bought fear mode they are cutting themselves off Creator`s unlimited power . In even higher reality they cannot cut themselves off but they believe so , thus making them reinforce the vehicle of their belief.

Such is the power of all of us.

When we will finally grasp that our single thought can move the planets ... I don`t know. We continue to imagine that we don`t know ,can`t do, can`t be.

Time to awake from this dream without dreams.
    Last edited by Beren; 29th April 2012 at 09:22.
    Love, love - and see what happens

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Beren For This Post:

David Trd1 (16th July 2012), Dawn (2nd May 2012), Kindling (1st January 2014), Limor Wolf (6th April 2013), modwiz (1st May 2012), Sebastion (30th April 2012), sunflower (30th April 2012)

32. Link to Post #178
    Thanks

from http://flashmentalsimulation.wordpre...g/adam-kadmon/

This is a quick list, but you cannot miss it! I’ll be back on this topic with more details, soon.

These are the alien races interfering, as it came out from our studies and statistics. 40 years of research, ok? Other races might be around but they don’t make themselves visible, they may keep “in the shadow” for the time being:

1- The Greys: yes, the classic alien you see all over: short, 3,94 feet, big black eyes, three/four long fingers.
    They are biological machines. Robots. Slaves. They stink like hell!!
    They are the ones you remember most because the are in the front line, in charge to “take you away” and “bring you back”.
    Are mentally strong and use telepathic communication.
    Have a “magic stick” to deliver painful electric charges on you, in case you don’t want to follow them. Yes, we use this treatment on dogs…….

2 – The Lizards: as you see them on web, more or less. Military race. Rough. Usually accompanied by English speaking military. Seem always nervous. When getting angry their eyes become red. Vertical pupils.
    Tall.

3 – The Insects: brown, green and white. Very diplomat but the same sh*t. Usually accompanied by Hebrew military.. Ugly enough. Big black eyes, as grays. Very tall when they stand up, from 13 up to 32 feet.

4 – The Orange or The 5 Fingered Blond (but actually the hair is reddish ); humanoid, vertical pupils, around 7,2 feet. Wears a blue stretched uniform with a two entangled triangle symbol on the chest. Has a feminine counterpart. Usually accompanied by French military.

5 – The Nazi Frog: military race, frog like hand, big head, no neck. Wears an uniform very much alike to the Nazi one.

6&7 – Horus-Ra: chicken like head, very ugly and totally different from what you might have ever seen! Very tall, more then 13 feet, dark skin, almost violet. On the forehead has something like a Third Eye.
    Great resemblance to the Egyptian deity, Horus.
    This is just the biological body, inside resides “the real thing”, the bodyless alien: “Ra”. So this one we call it “horus-ra” ( it may be also called Shiva )
    Horus-ra, in its real form ( bodyless, bidimensional, something like a dark ghost ) parasites the abductee. You carry it all over…
    Has great mental control over the abductee.
    Very mean.

8&9 – The “Growl” orThe Fake Blond – 6 fingers. Very tall, very fair haired, very mean. Wears a long white gown. This is not a real body, It’s a machine made by Insects for another extra-dimensional alien which in its real form it seems like a dark spot floating in the air ( Castaneda’s voladores?)
    It parasites the abductee thru a special joint on the back. Has great mental control over the abductee. This is the one from “The Exorcist”

9 – LUX the Light Being: bodyless entity which appears like a moving flame, sometimes as a flying child made of light presenting dark “eyes” and dark “nails”. Enters through the solar plexus and dwells in the brain. May have a great influence on the life and personality of the host.
    Often the person hears an “Inner Voice” ( !! ) or sees the “inner guide”(!!)
    Please be aware.

10 – The Primordial Man ( IT: l’Uomo Primo, UP ). Very tall human, 20 feet up. The one who created the tridimensional aliens ( 5 finger blonds, insects, Lizards and others ). In our earthly traditions he’s the Adam Kadmon. He’s Vishnu. And others.
    This one plays the “good father” whith us but he’s actually a liar and very egocentric.
    Once in a while he decides to destroy the humanity so that Souls cannot gain much awareness about what is REALLY going on, on one hand and the aliens won’t grip the Souls, on the other hand.

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Bhusunda (2nd April 2013), Chester (30th April 2012), kanishk (17th December 2014), learninglight (2nd May 2012), Limor Wolf (6th April 2013), PHARAOH (30th May 2012)

34. Link to Post #179
    Thanks

from http://menawa.wordpress.com/2012/03/...abduct-people/ and

The full title of this 2-part video is, “Do the world governments allow evil aliens to abduct people in exchange for secret technology?” It starts by addressing the mass numbers of people missing across the globe each year, who are never found.

If these numbers are accurate, it seems amazing that the majority of us are totally unaware of — or simply don’t want to know about — this alarming number of missing children and adults. Perhaps one good reason for this is that this news is not getting much press, if any. And, it’s commonly thought that, if something like this is not reported, then it can’t really be happening. ”They” would tell us, right?

This video also reports on alien history since 1954. It speculates on possible world government and military involvement with aliens. This “involvement” is an agreement and an arrangement to trade humans for alien technology. In other words, world governments look the other way while aliens abduct humans for genetic and mind control experimentation — and other nefarious purposes — so that governments can benefit by advanced technology. (A number of other sources report that governments actually assist and/or join the aliens in these endeavors.) Said another way, humans are sacrificed to aliens by their own governments. This information has actually been reported on for years now (with many interesting details), but it has been relegated to a status of either “underground” or “ridiculous.”

Some readers may think they’re hearing this for the first time. However, information like this has been openly portrayed for decades now through “science fiction” movies, TV shows and books, which have offered much more of the real truth — albeit fantastic — than our public news and world governments ever have. Allegedly, there has been a cover up of worldwide proportion led by superpower countries.

This video is by UnderCoverAlien. Altogether it totals less than 20 minutes. The “narrator” is a mechanical voice, which occasionally mispronounces words, such as Montauk. Therefore, you’ll need to listen carefully and correctly interpret.

Part 1:

Part 2:

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

David Trd1 (16th July 2012), modwiz (1st May 2012), PHARAOH (30th May 2012)

36. Link to Post #180
    Thanks

from http://menawa.wordpress.com/2012/03/...-interference/

Stop Alien Abductions (and Demonic Interference)! – Updated
    Posted on March 31, 2012

This post is for those of you who are struggling with alien abductions or demonic attacks… and don’t know who to talk with about it or where to go. Maybe you don’t want to talk with your friends, family or religious leaders about what’s happening to you because you don’t think they’ll understand or want to hear about it. Medical professionals will surely make an immediate psychiatric or mental health referral. You already know not to talk with a psychiatric or mental health professional or else you’ll be labeled as delusional and then medicated (at the very least)!
    Aliens and Demons Are the Same!

By the way, the title of this post mixes aliens and demons, which some, like Dr. Malanga, believe are one and the same. Some of these interferences may appear as “demonic attacks” or “demonic possession.” For the purposes of this post, all of these will be basically addressed under the label of “alien interferences” or “alien abductions.”

So, OK, let’s be candid! Aliens (demons) are ALL around us — in our TV programs, movies, games, children’s toys, our skies, and ancient religious texts. They’re mentioned more and more by public leaders and other well-known people. The topic of “aliens” (demons) has become quite popular indeed! It’s mainstream! BUT, if you were to say that you’re being alien abducted or experiencing alien (demonic) interference, you risk being ridiculed, shunned and/or institutionalized! Now, isn’t that an interesting contradiction!
    Dr. Corrado Malanga

Dr. Corrado Malanga has been researching UFO’s and alien abductions for decades now. Non-Italian speakers may not recognize him because Malanga is from Italy, and most of his work is in Italian. He’s very well known in Italy; but, apparently, he’s virtually unknown in most other countries (for now). Malanga makes a number of claims from his years of research, which he doesn’t care to debate. Instead, he makes a conscious effort to spend his time educating and helping alien abductees (and those with interferences). One of his associates is Dorica Manu, who actively assists him with his work.
    Abductions and Interference

So, who are “alien abductees” anyway? From Malanga’s research, 1% or maybe more of the population are being regularly abducted by aliens. That’s 1 (or more) out of 100, of course, which — if you think about it — is quite a high number. Most of these people don’t remember their experiences because, as has been quoted, if “they” are doing their job, you’re not supposed to remember. But, some abductees DO remember; OR sometimes they begin to recover memories later in life. (Again, even if you are experiencing “interference” but not abductions, some of this same information may still very well apply to you, too.)

By the way, for alien abductees, Malanga reports that you’re never abducted just once or twice. Instead, you’re abducted on a regular basis over your lifetime… from birth, while alien interferences start in the womb. And, if you’ve been abducted, then most likely it has also been happening to others in your immediate family, as well as in your parents’ immediate families, in their parents’ immediate families before that, and so on. In other words, abductions are generational, just like alien (demon) interference. And, if you’re experiencing interference, then you may also be having abductions that you cannot recall.
    Is All of This Just Craziness or Delusion?

Reported encounters with aliens (and demons) necessarily bring up the subject of the sane vs. the insane, the rational vs. the delusional, etc. It’s the proverbial “elephant in the room.” Of course, it’s assumed that, yes, some people may be having psychotic experiences rather than alien experiences. But it is proposed here that others are sane and rational – that aliens are real, as are alien abductions, interferences and attacks. The reality, though, can be confusing to abductees themselves, as well as to others, as alien abductions and interferences can and usually do involve crossovers from dimensions outside of our own.
    Who are These Aliens (Demons)?

First of all, Malanga states unequivocally that NO aliens have our best interests in mind. That must be very disappointing to alien-loving humans, who desire an opportunity for “contact” and hope that aliens will come to “save” us from ourselves.

Malanga further reports that aliens and demons are one and the same! Well, that tends to be contrary to popular belief, eh? That is simply outside the range of “acceptable” ideology for most people, including many religious leaders, who may openly talk about “demons” but absolutely can-not fathom an alien connection. And, conversely, alien believers generally dismiss demons.

Well, take a couple of deep breaths, as surely the most controversial of all is Malanga’s reporting that we should yet add others to that same labeling of aliens / demons, such as ”angels.” In other words, aliens, demons and angels are ALL one and the same! As Dorica writes, “angels” are aliens that appear to have good intentions. Included in that same alien grouping are apparitions of the Virgin Mary, guardian angels and Christ. (Of course, some of this could be Project Blue Beam sightings as well.) Also, any channeling is very suspect. At least some of these channeled messages come directly from aliens with alien agendas. As Dorica states, some of these channelings exchange (confuse) “aliens” with “God” or “gods.”

(This posting does not report that aliens are evil — just that they do not have the best interest of humans. In fact, aliens are quite diverse and are reported to be a mix of both evil and “diplomatic.” There is a nagging concern, though, about the real intent and goals of any aliens toward the human race. Also, this blogger does not imply in any way that you should quit praying to your spiritual source. If you do pray, it is highly recommended that you make certain you have a direct and clear connection to true divine source.)
    Where Can You Go for Help?

Just so you know, there ARE sympathetic professionals out there, who are aware of the reality of aliens. However, they will be very difficult to find. They are usually totally silent about their beliefs due to very real professional backlash. Open disclosure could well end their careers (and income). You see, it’s not time yet to disclose aliens, although we’re certainly being prepared as a world-wide population.

So, if you cannot get help from the usual “professionals,” then where can you go? This can be a very time-sensitive issue, as alien-abductees (and recipients of interferences and actual attacks) usually question their own sanity anyway. They may already have mental health-related issues, such as PTSD (post-traumatic stress syndrome), due to experiences they remember or even from repressed memories. They may have health issues of different kinds related to this, such as stress and sleep deprivation. Many of these people finally give up, accept the “crazy” label, and take the psych medications and treatment. They may seek ways to become “numb” or just to sleep, which could include the use of drugs and alcohol.

Of course, many will fervently pray to God and religious or spiritual figures for assistance. For those who cannot get relief by praying, some will discreetly seek an exorcism through religious leaders who have knowledge of this. (The most well known are priests from the Catholic Church, but they are not the only ones.) Others seek out alternative healers, like a shaman or a medicine man/woman for help. However, there are perhaps a handful of people anywhere (outside of indigenous groups) who believe in these anomolous activities AND who know how to successfully help. Of course, there are also a number of charlatans, as well as well-meaning people, who don’t know what-the-heck they’re doing. Maybe you’ve been through this yourself. If so, how thorough was the “healing” or “exorcism” that you received? In other words, was it complete and permanent? If not, how long did it last? Or, did you actually walk away worse than when you started?

Dr. Malanga offers assistance to those who want to be free from alien abductions (and interference). He offers it at NO CHARGE through his website. The “treatment” itself involves visualization processes, which are known as Self Induced Method for Blocking Aliens Definitively (SIMBAD) and Flash Mental Simulation (FMS). You do one or the other — not both. Both are effective, but one may be more effective for you than the other. With SIMBAD, you can learn it on your own in order to heal yourself! On the other hand, FMS is only to be done with guidance, which you can get through Dr. Malanga or Dorica Manu. Neither of these are necessarily easy processes, especially if visualization is new to you and/or if you’re feeling stressed and depressed about your situation. Also, both of them are understandably more effective if you have someone help guide you through the visualization process, at least at the beginning. Again, FMS is never to be done without guidance. Guidance with SIMBAD is highly recommended.

Please know that Malanga and Dorica offer assistance to people in their spare time outside of their normal work and personal life. If you are interested in their assistance — and when they are available — you do not have to travel to Italy. Sessions can be done over your computer through Skype. You do, though, first need to take a simple test, which you can find online and then e-mail to evaluate whether or not alien abduction or interference actually applies to you.

Malanga’s process has given a number of people relief. Some report total release from alien abductions after suffering many years with these problems.
    Caveats About Successful Treatment

There is, though, a important caveat about the success of this “treatment.” To be very honest, some people don’t want to be released from their own “captors” or attackers. This is usually referred to as the Stockholm Syndrome. These people feel they need or want the attention of these aliens (demons). Perhaps the aliens (demons) make them feel special or less lonely. Or perhaps the situation is something to which they’ve become accustomed or expect and which they don’t really want to change. Perhaps there are issues of poor self-esteem or powerlessness, such as people experience after being abused and battered for years… because let’s be very clear that this is indeed an abusive, parasitic and predatory relationship! By the way, the people described in this paragraph are probably not seeking help or reading this post.

There are others, though, who want help but may have more difficulty than the majority with getting a quick resolution. These people have experienced mind control sometime in their life, which has resulted in multiple personalities or dissociative states. This was known as Multiple Personality Disorder (MPD) but is now known as Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID). They people will probably not even realize they have this issue, as they’ve been split in ways that were intended to keep them from both knowing and healing. If you’re wondering if this could apply to you, one clue may be that you come from a family connected to secret societies or cults. (NOTE: You might do some research about the connection between secret societies and aliens/demons, which sounds rather bizarre… at first. This connection is the ultimate reason for the secrecy of these groups.) However, if you are someone who has experienced mind control and has MPD / DID, stopping alien abductions and/or demonic attacks may still be possible, even if it takes a little longer. You may also want to (very carefully) reach out to get help with the other aspects of your healing, too. Do at least most of your own research on all of this, and take proactive steps to keep yourself safe. Your strong desire, attention and persistent work on your own healing is paramount.
    More Information

In summary, if what you’ve been trying hasn’t been working, you might look into Dr. Malanga’s approach. The general website for this information is:

http://flashmentalsimulation.wordpre...orradomalanga/

For information about the FMS approach specifically:

http://flashmentalsimulation.wordpre...al-simulation/

For the SIMBAD approach specifically:

http://flashmentalsimulation.wordpre...niques/simbad/

For the Self-Assessment Test (to assess if you’ve really been alien-abducted; e-mail your completed SAT for evaluation):

http://flashmentalsimulation.wordpre...sessment-test/

For articles, see: http://flashmentalsimulation.wordpre...main-articles/

Dr. Malanga’s website (in Italian) is at: http://www.ufomachine.org/

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Bhusunda (5th April 2013), Hervé (29th April 2012), learninglight (2nd May 2012), Limor Wolf (6th April 2013), PHARAOH (31st May 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 235 FirstFirst 1 9 19 59 109 235 LastLast