+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 383 FirstFirst 1 9 19 59 109 383 LastLast

Thread: Benjamin Fulford's posts and reports

1. Link to Post #161
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Default Re: Benjamin Fulford's posts and reports

Well, the ultimate goal is a one world IMF "drawing rights" system to help with the transition, so the game continues. Iraq is a good example.

20 years ago before the globalists went into Iraq, their currency was on par with Kuwait at approximately 3.70 to one US dollar, which is approx where Kuwait's currency stands now. The Iraqi Dinar is at 1170 to 1. So, going into Iraq, bombing the bajezits out of them,trashing their economy, starving the people into poverty, stealing all the Sumerian artifacts held by the country, building the biggest embassy on the planet which rivals the largest palaces anywhere,looks complete.

Now, with Iraq having the largest oil reserves, which are said to be larger than Saudi Arabia, it's time to saddle the Iraqi people with massive high interest loans to rebuild their infrastructure, put them in perpetual debt to the globalists, steal all their oil and insure their slavery.

Rinse repeat all around the world.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

58andfixed (2nd February 2011), Buchanan561 (6th February 2011), farmin8r (4th February 2011), fifi (30th January 2011), Isthatso (30th January 2011), magicmanx (3rd February 2011), modwiz (29th January 2011), NancyV (29th January 2011), penn (30th January 2011), Peta Babkama Luruba Anaku (18th February 2011), Samson (6th February 2011), Tom Sawyer (31st January 2011), write4change (2nd February 2011)

3. Link to Post #162
    Australia Avalon Member Myatding's Avatar
    Thanks

I do see what you are talking about gripreaper. We are talking power plays for control here. What I'm really wondering now is whether or not there is something different that is going on due to a shift in consciousness as we sometimes talk about.

I know in my life I feel far better off working synergistically with others rather than continually working to undermine and then conquer others. I feel happier in myself. I could possibly have more stuff if I were more competitive, but I don't feel it would be worth it.

I have an expectation that if I see this for myself it is possible for people in masse see this at some stage.
    Mark Hoza - hoza.me

webmaster for:
    Diana Roth's website, AscendingAboveVibration.org, and Ralph Ring's website: BlueStarEnterprise.com

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Myatding For This Post:

Buchanan561 (6th February 2011), penn (30th January 2011)

5. Link to Post #163
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Catherine Austin Fitts is one of the most interesting "white hat type" insider/whistleblowers to go mainstream (if you consider coast to coast am as mainstream). She also appeared on Veritas (and I think Mel is a member here?).

She was part of Papa Bush's administration in Housing and Urban Development ... and she has spent a lot of time involved with wall street types (now serving as a financial advisor).

Not making a plug but for those wishing to follow up either do a search on the archives of c2c, veritas or here is her site:

http://solari.com/

Anyway ... point for the backdrop is that she has been saying for years that the PTB/W have been moving money from USA to China since the 90s. This isn't a new developement and has been part of the "plan" for a long long time.

Not sure what to make of Fulford but this lady Fitts is the real deal.
    Last edited by Calz; 30th January 2011 at 06:27.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

58andfixed (2nd February 2011), Buchanan561 (6th February 2011), Gardener (5th February 2011), kenkyushiryo (1st February 2011), Lucc30 (10th February 2011), Myatding (31st January 2011), NancyV (30th January 2011), penn (30th January 2011), qbeac (7th February 2011), write4change (4th February 2011)

7. Link to Post #164
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,344 times in 272 posts

Catherine Austin Fitts - The Looting Of America

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to fifi For This Post:

58andfixed (2nd February 2011), Annacarl (5th February 2011), Buchanan561 (6th February 2011), Calz (1st February 2011), Fractalius (30th January 2011), jackovesk (30th January 2011), kenkyushiryo (1st February 2011), Lucc30 (10th February 2011), Myatding (31st January 2011), penn (30th January 2011), qbeac (7th February 2011), Samson (7th February 2011), Tom Sawyer (31st January 2011), write4change (2nd February 2011)

9. Link to Post #165
    Thanks

Quote Posted by fifi (here)
    Catherine Austin Fitts - The Looting Of America
    Thank you so much for sharing that video fifi! I haven't had the good fortune of coming across Catherine Austin Fitts as yet. She is easy to respect. I feel a great deal of gratitude for her having the courage and will power to speak out about what she can see.

Thanks again for bothering to share it with me here. I am looking forward to reading more from her.
    Mark Hoza - hoza.me

webmaster for:
    Diana Roth's website, AscendingAboveVibration.org, and Ralph Ring's website: BlueStarEnterprise.com

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Myatding For This Post:

Buchanan561 (6th February 2011), Calz (1st February 2011), fifi (2nd February 2011), qbeac (7th February 2011)

11. Link to Post #166
    Ireland Avalon Member kenkyushiryo's Avatar
    Thanks

id like to second this post. just last night i watched a video called "Lord James of Blackheath speaks of Foundation X ".

i feel there is a correlation.

the lord in questions was making a comment to other lords in the house about an entity he named "foundation x" who was willing to give very very large sums of gold bullion backed money to the uk for whatever uses it sees fit.

i originally posted it here

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kenkyushiryo For This Post:

Buchanan561 (6th February 2011), Lord Sidious (3rd February 2011), Myatding (3rd February 2011)

13. Link to Post #167
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,363 times in 432 posts

Quote Posted by Myatding (here)
    [LIST][*]Benjamin Fulford speaks of his contacts working to overthrow the global banking cartel once and for all.

(...)

Mark
    Worth looking into Benjamin Fulford.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_Fulford

I wonder if Benjamin would consider giving Bill an interview ?

14. Link to Post #168
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 58andfixed (here)
    Worth looking into Benjamin Fulford.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_Fulford

I wonder if Benjamin would consider giving Bill an interview ?

Fulford has already been interviewed by Camelot a while back ... check the library.

*edit*

Here is the link:

http://projectcamelot.org/benjamin_fulford.html
    Last edited by Calz; 2nd February 2011 at 06:09. Reason: adding link

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

58andfixed (2nd February 2011), Lucc30 (10th February 2011), Myatding (3rd February 2011)

16. Link to Post #169
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)
    Fulford has already been interviewed by Camelot a while back ... check the library.
    Thanks for the heads-up.

Found it here (Tokyo, Japan, February 2008):

http://projectavalon.net/lang/en/ben...ript_1_en.html

17. The Following User Says Thank You to 58andfixed For This Post:

Calz (2nd February 2011)

18. Link to Post #170
    Thanks

If y'all missed this in another thread I'm reposting this mp3 here, as it is very relevant to this discussion.

Maybe I will post this in a Charles section so that this gets seen!! (couldn't help myself)

This was shared, but then the link expired. FORTUNATELY I downloaded it before it expired! I have uploaded it to my website so that it will remain available. Does anyone know who this guy being interviewed is? I'd love to see Bill do an interview with him!

Cheers,
    Mark
    Mark Hoza - hoza.me

webmaster for:

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Myatding For This Post:

Buchanan561 (6th February 2011), fifi (4th February 2011), modwiz (5th February 2011), qbeac (7th February 2011)

20. Link to Post #171
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Myatding (here)
    If y'all missed this in another thread I'm reposting this mp3 here, as it is very relevant to this discussion.

Cheers,
    Mark
    Hi Mark:

Here's another source:

http://thankyouwhiteknights.blogspot...must-hear.html

To keep this short, I'm leaping straight into a speculation, so heads-up here folks, this has my bias stamped all over this.

Anyone worth their banking investigative salt would smell a couple of ill-schooled X-Enron or wanna-be's all over this poorly cobbled together story.

How would "Contact 2" and their ilk benefit ?

The same way that Enron benefited when they had some 'contacts' that the traders could call up and say -- "you need to shut the power down for 12 hours." Next thing you know, the futures markets spike in a very predictable direction, if you knew when that phone call was to be placed.

Just the simple fact of the B.I.S. machinery far surpasses that of the FED, which is but one of its many cogs, and one can be fairly certain that their 'system' isn't going to unwind in all that much of a hurry.

In fact when [not IF] it does unwind, I'd be willing to find some family jewels to lay on the square that says S.D.R.'s and IMF are going to benefit, and B.I.S., like a chameleon [likely already in existence, ready to be pulled out of a hat] is going to change spots, and everyone is going to wonder where did it go ...

I'd suggest doing much more reading up on B.I.S., IMF, the World Bank, expect some jiggles, and some nations collaborating on 'joined currencies' such as has been attempted [EURO] however, also note the difficulties, and expect the transition to take decades.

In the meantime, be prepared to be surprised.

Rinse the cookie sheets, set to dry, and re-use when necessary ...

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 58andfixed For This Post:

Buchanan561 (6th February 2011), modwiz (5th February 2011), ViralSpiral (4th February 2011)

22. Link to Post #172
    Sweden Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,114 times in 1,725 posts

This is originally from Myatding here on Avalon. Its really heavy stuff.

They speaks about really heavy stuff happening now, starting in China

http://files.hoza.me/Information-on-...c-2Feb2011.mp3

Open it on Myatdins page:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/memb...#vmessage13461
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 4th February 2011 at 09:14. Reason: fixed audio link

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

Buchanan561 (6th February 2011), Gajanana (4th February 2011), qbeac (7th February 2011)

24. Link to Post #173
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jorr lundstrom (here)

link didnt work
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 4th February 2011 at 09:11. Reason: fixed audio link

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Gajanana For This Post:

Buchanan561 (6th February 2011)

26. Link to Post #174
    Thanks

I picked it from Myatdings page. Get it there

27. The Following User Says Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

Gajanana (4th February 2011)

28. Link to Post #175
    Thanks

No matter how China would play its role, this materials sure validate that the financial war is seething.

right now , there is a domestic financial war going on within the Chinese regime----"allow its citizens to invest overseas or not"-----quite a drama for the past month----I will elaborate on that in my thread about China .

back to the point in this thread, the domestic financial war within China is an epitome of the worldwide financial war, how it pan out would have a great impact on the world financial order----that, I'm certain.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to cayman For This Post:

Buchanan561 (6th February 2011)

30. Link to Post #176
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jorr lundstrom (here)

They speaks about really heavy stuff happening now, starting in China

Open it on Myatdins page:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/memb...#vmessage13461
    Think there is a way now
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 4th February 2011 at 09:13. Reason: fixed audio link

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

bluestflame (4th February 2011), Calz (4th February 2011), qbeac (7th February 2011)

32. Link to Post #177
    Thanks

Quote Posted by cayman (here)
    No matter how China would play its role, this materials sure validate that the financial war is seething.
    Hi Cayman:

Of that there is no doubt, the issue is, does the "Thank You White Knights" have any basis in reality.

Here would be a good point to introduce another perspective -- a Michael Pettis.

Here is one place to find him. The other link is down at this time.

http://seekingalpha.com/author/michael-pettis

Please do more than average due diligence on Michael, because his 'roots' go far back, and those are well worth unraveling to get a sense of his bias.

We can only speculate about his true 'agenda' in China, but he is well 'dug in' at this point in time, and has been establishing credibility inside of China for some time.

That new perspective added in, the comparison between 'Contact 2' & Michael could be made as between a sophomore and a post grad.

One could reasonably speculate that the 'agenda' for the 'radio show interview' would be to introduce a lot of un-Googled material that is assumed that hasn't been found, and once a listener is 'shocked' about this information, then they could be suddenly 'motivated' to intervene as is been done in Cairo to eject Hosni Mubarak from power.

The population in this country marches to an irrational beat inside the mind, and some deeper thinking is required first.

-- again, just my take on this material.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 58andfixed For This Post:

Buchanan561 (7th February 2011), cayman (5th February 2011)

34. Link to Post #178
    Thanks

Seems like the banks are coming down

35. The Following User Says Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

Buchanan561 (7th February 2011)

36. Link to Post #179
    Thanks

Quote Posted by cayman (here)

right now , there is a domestic financial war going on within the Chinese regime----"allow its citizens to invest overseas or not"-----quite a drama for the past month----I will elaborate on that in my thread about China .

back to the point in this thread, the domestic financial war within China is an epitome of the worldwide financial war, how it pan out would have a great impact on the world financial order----that, I'm certain.
    Hi cayman.

Thanks for posting here. The China thread is very interesting and it is great to have voices from all over the globe.

Fulford is based in Japan so I don't know if you follow his material (or would want to for that matter) but quite clearly we are close to some major changes on how the world financial system is structured.

The old system simply cannot continue and many would argue that's a good thing.

I guess the heart of the issue is that the world recognizes it is time to move away from the dollar as the world currency. What is going on now is negoitating where to go from here.

Not sure what will come of it but I don't think it will be too much longer before we find out???

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Buchanan561 (7th February 2011), cayman (5th February 2011)

38. Link to Post #180
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

appropriate time to bring in a new banking system , to start a new venture in the Chinese new year (of the rabbit) abundance

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

Buchanan561 (7th February 2011), modwiz (5th February 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 383 FirstFirst 1 9 19 59 109 383 LastLast