+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Andrew Breitbart dies at 43 of natural causes??? (had threatened to expose Obama)

1. Link to Post #21
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Default Re: BREAKING! Andrew Breitbart DEAD at 43! Only weeks after threatening to expose Oba

From Veterans Today, where apparently Andrew was not well regarded:
    Quote Missing today also is Andrew Breitbart, dead at 43. Ostensibly a “conservative journalist, Breitbart shilled for the most negative forces on earth, generously rewarded for his moral flexibility, personal reprehensibility and may well have been murdered.

Will He Rest in Peace?
    Oddly, it is my hope he was killed because he had decided to stop being a useless slave of Israeli interests, Wall Street and the hate mongers that made up his fans.
    If someone can make a case for this, I will support planting him in Arlington.

Were he more effective, I would exist every day to “not be him.”
    Rick Santorum calls Breitbart’s death a “huge loss.” The “huge loss” part is that Breitbart didn’t jump off a tall building and land on Santorum. That compounds the loss for all of us.
    I have had 19 year old heroes die in my arms and somehow this walking pile of excrement lasted 43 years.
    Dead, 43 years too late, Andrew Breitbart: (“You wait long enough on the bank of the stream and the bodies of your enemies will float by”…a Japanese proverb)
    http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/03...-march-1-2012/

2. Link to Post #22
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Andrew Breitbart dies at 43 of natural causes????

Between you me and a tree, I don't care if they have films of him (Obama) doing 'it' with farm animals. I want a president that takes care of his people, only, and does the right thing. Who cares if he was an altar boy, sang in a choir, helped old ladies across the street and was virgin until he got married and has never cheated on his wife and has done what he has done. Give me a good president and his history doesn't matter, give me a bad president and his history doesn't matter.

With his drone attacks killing hundreds, if not thousands of innocent people and his soldiers in the field killing more innocents and peeing on them, there is something Brietbart has that is worse???? Give me a freakin' break.The man is a war criminal. People at Nuremberg were hanged for less direct involvement. Whatever AB had can only matter to the shut down and angry excuses for humanity he appealed to for his career. They think mass murdering all of those Muslins(sp) and darkies is just fine, but whatever AB had will be grounds for impeachment.

This kind of circus in the USA is an embarrassment. Rick Santorum, a village idiot in any village across the Earth is seriously being supoorted by people. That is a statement that makes me want to hide..................

.........as a sniper. Only kidding, of course. Just pissed at monkeys with the right to vote.
    Last edited by modwiz; 2nd March 2012 at 18:15.

3. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,683 times in 8,597 posts

Yes but the monkey's votes don't matter anyways, not in the prez 'election'. The machines and counts are sufficiently compromised, based on my years of reading the evidence at :

http://www.blackboxvoting.org/

4. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member AlexanderLight's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 times in 156 posts

Default Re: BREAKING! Andrew Breitbart DEAD at 43! Only weeks after threatening to expose Oba

He should have just released the videos. Now we will never see them. I don't understand people who have something solid against the oppressor and instead of making everything public, they choose to act like this.

5. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Vanessa's Avatar
    Thanks

Just a few thoughts here:

We found out about how a dead Monkey died a lot faster than just "natural causes".

My husband and I have decided that to vote is a right and we vote even knowing it really doesn't matter. So we're voting for the best candidate. Period. We do know that no matter what Ron Paul does, or how many of us want him as President; he won't get in unless something massively different happens.

Thinking about putting a sign out the front yard for our dog running for office, just trying to figure which office. I do know that she has more honor than our current congresscritters.

edited for some really seriously bad typos.
    Reality -- What a Concept!

6. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

Quote The admission by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton that former arch foe and now ally al-Qaeda are working together to topple the Assad regime in Syria.
    Al-Qaeda has been on the side of the Global Elite for ever, they're just finally openly admitting to it. The Global Elite created Al-Qaeda / Taliban terrorist network to facilitate false flag events for their purposes of removing liberties and installing greater control world wide.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

7. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

seems we have two threads on the same topic now

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-expose-Obama-

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

jackovesk (3rd March 2012)

9. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member Vanessa's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    Yes but the monkey's votes don't matter anyways, not in the prez 'election'. The machines and counts are sufficiently compromised, based on my years of reading the evidence at :

Not with any vote
    Reality -- What a Concept!

10. Link to Post #29
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)

I understand what you are saying. Even before the electronic voting we have had the electoral college operating as a sort of monkey fence for representative government. Support of people like Santorum, Bachman and Perry, each one able to qualify for the Special Olympics is proof of how poor a system democracy is. You can't erect a sound foundation on jello, which is the content of the average cranium in the USA. I can't speak for other countries so I won't. Ignore the Moroccan flag I use. I like the pentagram and the USA is a banner of shame on so many levels. Especially the gold fringed one you see behind the president and in courtrooms. The corporate flag of USA Inc.

The monkey votes do count, they send messages and create a psychological matrix to work spells in. They also show the elite just how ignorant and self defeating they are. I don't believe in actual political differences behind closed doors. But the pro business anti-human message of some politicians should only garner them 1% of the vote. Instead whole throngs of people vote against themselves because some emotional meat was thrown to them. I understand the contempt the elite have for the population. As a group, as a majority, they are their own worst enemies and worthy of contempt.

I am with the losers because they often are not bad in their core, they are just kind of broken and clueless. I'll take clueless over heartless any day. Besides, being smug leaves holes in plans. We have the numbers, the elites can't make any big mistakes and they are beginning to make a lot of them.

11. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

I was going to say that there's no such thing as "natural causes" because everything is poisoned in some way or another. I'm just not convinced anymore....The cabal is so busy looking for more inventive ways of bumping us off without being traced back to them....

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Sidney (3rd March 2012)

13. Link to Post #31
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,246 times in 853 posts

Breitbart’s Footage Shows Obama ‘Palling Around’ With Terrorists

According to former FBI agent Larry Grathwohl, who was assigned
    to infiltrate the Weather Underground’s Central Committee, the
    organization run by Bill Ayers carried out bombings targeting
    the Pentagon, the State Department, as well as police stations
    and federal buildings, in an attempt to cause the United States
    government to collapse and open the door for Cuban, North Vietnamese,
    Chinese and Russian troops to occupy the country.

Grathwohl stated that Ayers and his group planned to deal with
    Americans who would try to resist this takeover by “establishing
    re-education centers in the south-west”. Asked what he would do with
    those who still refused to convert to communism, Ayers said that they
    would have to be “eliminated,” as in 25 million Americans would be
    killed in concentration camps.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/breitbar...errorists.html

Breitbart’s Obama Footage To Be Released Within Two Weeks
    http://www.prisonplanet.com/breitbar...two-weeks.html

14. The Following User Says Thank You to humanalien For This Post:

15. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Especially the gold fringed one you see behind the president and in courtrooms.
    Just so some of the rest of the folks know what the gold fringe means.

It means "ships law" in international waters, or law unto it's own, in the literal sense. International covenants, with additional aspects of being a wholly separate entity responsible only to itself.

One should not step into a building that has that flag in it, as it is a situation where the beings/group/ entity inside, who have acquiesced to that flag, do NOT operate under the US constitution. They have declared themselves a separate law and entity.

That is the literal meaning, in so many words, of what that gold fringe means.

In the context of the USA and it's constitutional laws, it is a wholly illegal enterprise to have this flag anywhere except upon the high ocean, outside of USA waterway jurisdictional limits.

They have announced themselves as separate entities, and are therefore a threat... directly, actively and wholly..to the constitution of the United States and all who dwell within her borders.

And that flag has slowly crept it's way into use in almost..if not every.... federal office of the United States. It's pirate law, ships law and applies specifically and only to the open ocean --- in international waters.

So, the stories of the skull and bones (Harvard/Yale) pirate types, the 'committee of 300', the Rothschilds, the 'secret government'...and so on...what does the presence of this flag tell you?
    Last edited by Carmody; 3rd March 2012 at 02:41.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Debra (3rd March 2012), DreamsInDigital (3rd March 2012), Selene (3rd March 2012)

17. Link to Post #33
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Breitbart’s Obama Footage To Be Released Within Two Weeks

Tape of Obama ‘palling around’ with terrorists could derail 2012 campaign

Friday, March 2, 2012

Shocking footage obtained by Andrew Breitbart weeks before his death that threatens to derail Barack Obama’s 2012 re-election campaign will be released within two weeks, according to Steve Bannon, a member of Breitbart’s media empire.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=zskn9...layer_embedded

Speaking to Sean Hannity, filmmaker Bannon said the footage will be revealed “in a week or two,” and that Breitbart had been “very systematic about going through this thing,” before his untimely death in the early hours of Thursday morning.

As we reported earlier, the footage shows Obama from his Harvard days fraternizing with Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn, leading members of the Weather Underground terrorist group which carried out a wave of bombings against government targets in the 70′s.

According to former FBI agent Larry Grathwohl, who was tasked with infiltrating the group, the Weathermen also planned to institute a Communist dictatorship within the United States and incarcerate millions of Americans in “re-education camps,” while killing those who refused to comply.

Breitbart himself referred to the Obama footage during a CPAC speech last month when he stated, “I’ve got videos – this election we’re going to vet him,” adding that the video shows Obama meeting “a bunch of silver pony tails,” including Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn, adding that the footage “would change this election”.

Breitbart also made a chilling and prophetic statement when referring to the footage during an event in Washington DC three weeks ago when he told Lawrence Sinclair, “Wait til they see what happens March 1st.”

Bannon also revealed that Breitbart had been working hard on a new website that was scheduled to be launched this weekend. Whether that website will still go active remains to be seen.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/breitbar...two-weeks.html

PS - Obama - Obama - Obama - The (TRUTH) is coming to 'Finally' Get You...

Sooner or Later - Sooner or Later Lord FraudBama...

18. Link to Post #34
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Attn: Mods

Rarely do I ask for a 'Thread' to be merged, but this is such a 'Huge' & 'Ongoing' story with potentially massive consequences, it would be best if all the info was in 1 spot...

Please Merge...

Not sure who started the 'Thread' 1st..?

Rgs,

Jack

19. Link to Post #35
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,446 times in 21,494 posts

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    Attn: Mods

Rarely do I ask for a 'Thread' to be merged, but this is such a 'Huge' & 'Ongoing' story with potentially massive consequences, it would be best if all the info was in 1 spot...

Please Merge...

Ok - merged
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

21. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Default Re: Andrew Breitbart dies at 43 of natural causes??? (had threatened to expose Obama)

Very interesting that CBS was breaking the Obama birth certificate story in light of what Fulford suggested:

Quote The CBS news network in the US now has also broken with the cabalists and has begun information warfare with cabalist propaganda outlets like CNN and Fox.

CBS news:

The Sheriffs full investigation:

Also, incase you were too busy to notice, one of the biggest and most vocal critics of President Soetoro --
    I mean Obama -- suddenly collapsed and died at 43 of "natural causes" yesterday. Oh, he was also
    involved with the Sheriff who is exposing "the greatest fraud of all-time".

http://joemiller.us/2012/03/breaking...a-eligibility/

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

humanalien (3rd March 2012), Unified Serenity (3rd March 2012)

23. Link to Post #37
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,460 times in 1,155 posts

Default Re: Andrew Breitbart dies at 43 of natural causes??? (had threatened to expose Obama)

That really sends a sobering kick in the crotch of just how those in power take care of a nuisance.
    There seems to be a lot of people whose life tends to be cut short when they attempt to enlighten others with truth.

It is a very strange world we live in indeed

24. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,473 times in 472 posts

Quote Posted by starchild111 (here)
    (43 yr old men don't usually die from "NATURAL causes". They do think we are all that dumb.
    sure they do, people die all the time at all ages from all kinds of things.
    The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for.
    -- Maureen Dowd --

25. Link to Post #39
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,756 times in 20,829 posts

• 10 Years: Watch the Legacy of Andrew Breitbart All-Star Tribute

10 years ago, today, we lost a giant: Andrew Breitbart. He was a visionary. We could go on and on about how Andrew was ahead of his time... about how he saw, over a decade ago, what we are seeing play out today in culture, media, and politics. We could talk about how many people he influenced in the conservative movement and how he taught those people how to enjoy the fight and how to fight to win... how to “walk toward the fire” as he would always say. Andrew was about something bigger than himself. He was about the movement as a whole. But don’t take our word for it. WATCH the entire tribute above.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

26. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

DNA (15th March 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2