+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Mental Illness

1. Link to Post #101
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,251 times in 962 posts

Default Re: Mental Illness

some loose theire sanity..when they see the world tru clear eyes...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Celine For This Post:

yaksuit (1st March 2011)

3. Link to Post #102
    Thanks

Wink Re: Mental Illness

Anybody who thinks he or she is sane on this mad planet of ill emotionally equip human beings raise your hand . Is easy to point fingers at others we can do that our entire lives, neglecting at the same time to face our own shortcomings. Is funny how when we have a misunderstandings with other humans instead of kissing and making up carry a grudge for the longest time. Let the time for healing in this globe begin. When I devalue others I am poisoning my own heart and soul. Lets turn this around by being more tolerant, patient, compassionate, forgiving and loving towards one another. After all we are all a little insane in the membrane.

Many many blessings to all.
    Last edited by frank samuel; 19th August 2010 at 22:48.

4. Link to Post #103
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

it is hard to leave room for healing when the heart is filled with lack of trust..

Either to the self or to the surroundings.

5. Link to Post #104
    Thanks

R.D. Laing said " By the time the new human being is fifteen or so, we are left with a being like ourselves, a half-crazed creature more or less adjusted to a mad world. This is normality in our present age."

nuff said

6. Link to Post #105
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

Normality...only means to be part of the norm..

When i look around, quite frankly, i am very glad not to be part of the norm

Some wish to follow paths that lead them down the same road over and over again.

Such a pointless waste of time, i prefer to grow and learn

7. Link to Post #106
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

I am posting in this thread because I was attcked tonight in a private message by a member here, and as well attacked by another member the other day for being Bi polar

I am not ashamed of this disorder...but i am ashamed of how some people react to it.

This thread might explain to some who were dragged into the dramatic attack, as well as open the discussion to all , why some people feel the need to attack other peoples weaknesses.

I sit here tonight with a broken heart... it cares not whether others find it "pathetic" or " a liability"

We are all human beings here... we all hurt..

What ever wrongs i have done i am sorry.... please...i beg of you...i have suffered enough...

8. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Celine For This Post:

Anchor (1st March 2011), Beth (1st March 2011), Brodie75 (1st March 2011), Burke (1st March 2011), Dorok (2nd March 2011), Flash (1st March 2011), greybeard (1st March 2011), Icecold (1st March 2011), Kindling (1st March 2011), Maria Stade (1st March 2011), mcaballero (1st March 2011), modwiz (1st March 2011), pickle (1st March 2011), silentghost80 (1st March 2011), SKAWF (1st March 2011), sygh (1st March 2011), yaksuit (1st March 2011)

9. Link to Post #107
    United States Avalon Member Beth's Avatar
    Thanks

Much love to you Celine, please feel the love I and others have for you. You are a wonderful soul!

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Beth For This Post:

Burke (1st March 2011), Celine (1st March 2011), Fredkc (1st March 2011), Kindling (1st March 2011), lazer (1st March 2011), Maria Stade (1st March 2011), silentghost80 (1st March 2011)

11. Link to Post #108
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,618 times in 504 posts

I have had my own struggles with being attacked for the state of my mental health. It only shows the state of the minds of those attacking.
    There will come a day when we know our true history.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BrianEn For This Post:

Beth (1st March 2011), Burke (1st March 2011), Celine (1st March 2011), Kindling (1st March 2011), lazer (1st March 2011), Maria Stade (1st March 2011), modwiz (1st March 2011)

13. Link to Post #109
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,990 times in 1,091 posts

Celine.

I like you the way you are Celine.

14. Link to Post #110
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Celine (here)
    Normality...only means to be part of the norm..

When i look around, quite frankly, i am very glad not to be part of the norm

Some wish to follow paths that lead them down the same road over and over again.

Such a pointless waste of time, i prefer to grow and learn

Not trying to take away from your post C its just the word Normal reminded me of a video preview I`d seen

Normal isn`t an answer its an Opinion

In todays society Normal has become very expensive to maintain and could well be seen as counterproductive '''''''''''''slip over and preview the film at the link below

http://www.wondereveryday.com/twn.html
    Last edited by Northern Boy; 1st March 2011 at 06:03.

15. Link to Post #111
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

If Jorr were here he would give us all love and carrots. I miss mine.

Kisses to Celine for all she gives to us.

16. Link to Post #112
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Everyone i know (and i mean everyone), is going through tough emotional stress these days. It's best to try and stay focused on the moment and let everything else take care of itself.

17. Link to Post #113
    United States Avalon Member thewebkid's Avatar
    Thanks

David Wolfe says all mental illness is due to parasites and calcification. I have gotten into the zapper and a decalcification protocol that has really shifted my consciousness. I think he is right.

I take healthforce nutritionals zeolite, msm (16000 mg/day), and use a zapper (google terminator zapper). Lost tons of weight - increased vitality. Clearer mind. It's only been since early January, but I am pretty convinced so far.

Part 2 is where he starts to get into it. But start here:

Last time I posted this, I got lots of personal messages about zappers. You can buy the Don Croft version or get the tendollarzapper.com version. Super cheap, and transformative.

I would be curious how someone with bipolar responds to the protocol...

Ron
    Ron

18. Link to Post #114
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Big business. People used for profit and if it wasn't profitable our government would just ignore them like they ignore homeless people and incarcerate them sad to say I have first hand experience. http://www.cchr.org

19. Link to Post #115
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

I sit here tonight with a broken heart... it cares not whether others find it "pathetic" or " a liability"
    The unsolicited judgement of others is worthless. Your heart is stronger than you give it credit for.

But you still get upset - and this is sad to read.

I want to share these words, in the hope that you and anyone else who cares to see them can see the profound wisdom within them in this context.

Quote There is suffering involved in each door you open in life, wherever you look, in whatever land, in whatever subject you find that those who would be true servants have made tremendous sacrifices, even unto giving up the life for others. You find people in each situation whose heart has remained open regardless of the circumstances. And you feel the strength of inspiration from those entities, those people who make the news for a day or two because they have leapt into the water and saved five people before they drowned or went into a prison and released the prisoners, paying with their lives. And these stories touch deeply within your being and let you know of the depth and profundity of love that you have within you and [that] resonates and exalts and expresses the light and joy for knowing the beauty of those spirits and their great gifts.

But we say to you that there are many, many millions more whose sacrifices and suffering you never see, for they suffer emotionally, and mentally, and spiritually, bearing witness to love, being givers of light regardless of the circumstances that would fell a lesser being. And each of you has opportunity after opportunity to meet situations without fear, to open to any catalyst whether it seems positive or painful. The faith to remain steady is to be prized for there is in steadiness a vision, clear sight, and in persistence of openness, healing and forgiveness. And these do not come from you, for from you can come very little until you run completely out.

These things must come through your channel. You simply have to allow that channel within not to get clogged up with the lower energy concerns. If we could leave one thought with you this day it would be not to despise your lower self but to love, support, respect and make allowances for the instinctual behavior, the needful behavior of that being that you are, part animal, part angel, and rather a hash between the two, holding you together. Love, care for, and nurse this physical vehicle of yours. Know that this is the building wherein the Creator now lives, and the ground on which you stand, or upon which you sit, is holy ground; not somewhere else, not when you were better, but now, exactly as you are. This is your moment of holiness, and all moments are potentially sanctified, and what sanctifies but the recognition of love in all things.

We do not want you to think that we consider this easy. We do not. We remember most keenly being in third density, living without the memory of things as they really are, and having only that yearning of desire and that movement of faith to rely upon. In this you are wise to encourage relationships with those who have the same concerns, for the gift of one entity to another, both being spiritually concerned, is the gift of the clear mirror that lets the other self see what it is doing, how it is coming across. You cannot see yourself. You must depend upon others to help you, and this is profoundly the work of third density.
    You must depend upon others to help you, and this is profoundly the work of third density.

I hope that we can be of assistance, and all the love and compassion I can muster writing this is focussed your way.

John..

PS: The quoted material is an extract of a channeling done by LLResearch. The transcript is available -> here <-
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Celine (1st March 2011), pickle (1st March 2011)

21. Link to Post #116
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 294 posts

I am posting in this thread because I was attcked tonight in a private message by a member here, and as well attacked by another member the other day for being Bi polar

I am not ashamed of this disorder...but i am ashamed of how some people react to it.

This thread might explain to some who were dragged into the dramatic attack, as well as open the discussion to all , why some people feel the need to attack other peoples weaknesses.

We are all human beings here... we all hurt..

What ever wrongs i have done i am sorry.... please...i beg of you...i have suffered enough...

A little deep in the thread Celine, but I hope this reaches you.

Now the wrong side of *cough*ifty, I sometimes look back at the terrible mistakes I made through not being able to control each end of the spectrum Bipolar can sometimes throw at us; the tidal waves of sadness and elation (or whatever is prevelant for each of us with this) in particular. Don't feel or think anything about those that have something untoward to say to you, just know that there are parts of the Bipolar jigsaw that are well worth keeping ;-)

Those that throw some nasty vibes your way and attack others weaknesses? Meh...., they make this place less intimidating for me (an Avalon-newbie), I'm of the opinion that those that do that, need to imagine saying those things face to face, not hiding behind the shirt-tails of a forum profile. May the flees of a thousand camels infect their armpits

One last thing Celine. If I had to pick one element of what being Bipolar has done for me, it's that I can deal with anything life throws my way. So can you. Keep 'yer chin up, smile, and be proud of yourself.

Peace and love to you.

Pickle
    "...when I was a child, I caught a fleeting glimpse out of the corner of my eye. I turned to look but it was gone, I cannot put my finger on it now. The child is grown, the dream is gone....."

22. The Following User Says Thank You to pickle For This Post:

Celine (1st March 2011)

23. Link to Post #117
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,079 times in 653 posts

Quote Posted by Tuza (here)
    Can I ask that you all fly to Melbourne and stand in line, because I think I am way behind in my hug count. Thank you advance.
    X's & O's

24. Link to Post #118
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,079 times in 653 posts

Dearest Celine,

Nature is calling you. The air is crisp, the day grows longer. The trees sleep rem, dreaming of a soft word, a song to rouse them ever so slightly from their winter slumber. Speak to the land with a language of your own making.

Used to live in Aurora, Colorado for a time, close to Cherry Creek. It was a 5 mile reserve - high chaparral. Used to take my dogs running there; everybody did, horses too. First time I saw the place was the end of August. Not much water running through the creek at that time, so-ooo, I called it Dry Dog Gulch. Never knew a dog to pee in water, but one of mine did. Anywho, me and the boys used to take off running on this dirt path, and on this path were prarie dogs (yet another reason for the name). Most every time I ran, there they were standing like sentinals, and those darned prarie dogs would just hoot at me, as I ran by. It always sounded like they were laughin' at me, or making praire dog jokes at my expense. Of course, in reality, those were the lookouts hooting warning signals to the others.

In September and early October, the few baren trees would fill to the brim with black birds at dusk. They reminded me of black leaves. And the sound of them talking, as they settled down for the night, was like a symphony. Oh yeah, no offence but the dirt in Aurora, CO, that was THE nastiest smelling dirt I have ever smelled anywhere else on this earth, so far.

I just wanted to tell you a story to lighten your spirit. We've been fragmented in a lot of different ways. Love. Always love.
    Last edited by sygh; 2nd March 2011 at 00:07.

25. Link to Post #119
    Sweden Avalon Member Maria Stade's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,626 times in 854 posts

Dear Celine the world is sick and your system is with it.

Love your self !

You are the divine spark in this dark time.

Mother earth has been calling your name and have the medicin.

Love your self NOW

Big Varm HUG of LOVE !

Namaste

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Maria Stade For This Post:

greybeard (1st March 2011)

27. Link to Post #120
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Celine.
    This too shall pass.
    Clouds can only hide the sun for a short time.
    I have sent Pm
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 6 7 LastLast