+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Suggestions for Earth, Solar, Moon Sensitives.

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

Default Suggestions for Earth, Solar, Moon Sensitives.

Hey Guys,

I am looking for some suggestions for those that are Earth Sensitives/Geopaths, and also hyper sensitive to Solar and Lunar influences. For myself and several other of my friends. Whether it be crystals, herbs, meditations, other things of that sort. We have been almost nearly tortured by all this latest activity and I really want some relief and I want relief for my friends also because I really care about them and I can't stand seeing anyone in such pain/misery. Specially those that I love and care about.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Black Panther (17th March 2012), EnergyGardener (17th March 2012), Inversion (2nd December 2020), schneider (18th March 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,457 times in 2,874 posts

Default Re: Suggestions for Earth, Solar, Moon Sensitives.

Think many are definitely feeling all of this at the moment. Fatigue seems to be one issue, so perhaps some need lots more rest than usual. Also being easy on themselves and just not doing so much if possible. ALso drinking lots of water and keeping in touch with nature by walks, or going round a garden etc. And moving body from time to time (not getting hypnotised on computer too long - easier said than done I know - as you tend to shallow breathe and keep body very still).

Think we are tuning into a lot of cleansing (both ourselves and the collective) and can have waves of feelings like bleakness. But perhaps this is part of the process of letting go - so you have to know it'll pass and it's not as bad as it seems. THink it can come out of nowhere. And others less tuned in may behave very erratically - so if it's directed at you - just let it go. And watch driving and spatial awareness... And keep the sense of humour (some how....)...
    Oh my ears and whiskers, how late it's getting!

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sabrina For This Post:

Black Panther (17th March 2012), crested-duck (17th March 2012), DreamsInDigital (17th March 2012), EnergyGardener (17th March 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,846 times in 452 posts

Wish I could help you, and myself too. The moon has always effected me, and I pick up vibes from people as well. I avoid crowds now and spend much time with animals, petting/rubbing on my dogs releases oxytosin to the brain and helps keep me calm. Usually there is one laying on my feet while on computer, and the other 2 are very close by me always also.
    Last edited by crested-duck; 17th March 2012 at 12:10.

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

Yeah, that's another thing, few of my friends and I are Empaths too. I know that Smokey Quartz is good and very helpful. Even better to find Black Quartz.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

crested-duck (17th March 2012), EnergyGardener (17th March 2012)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

http://www.global-healing.com/articles.html#meditation

I do this every day a few times a day to cleanse myself of unwanted negative energies.

My other suggestion is buying a good water filter that makes alkaline water (the zazen is a good for example). You can even program the water you drink.

Lastly, a large quartz cluster that is programmed to shield your home, create a safe space in this world. Or quartz with tourmaline running through it is great.

Blessings.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tigressa For This Post:

crested-duck (17th March 2012), DreamsInDigital (17th March 2012), EnergyGardener (17th March 2012), schneider (18th March 2012)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,921 times in 4,417 posts

Quote Posted by Tigressa (here)

I do this every day a few times a day to cleanse myself of unwanted negative energies.

My other suggestion is buying a good water filter that makes alkaline water (the zazen is a good for example). You can even program the water you drink.

Lastly, a large quartz cluster that is programmed to shield your home, create a safe space in this world. Or quartz with tourmaline running through it is great.

Blessings.
    Can you explain how you program a quartz cluster?

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

crested-duck (18th March 2012)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member EnergyGardener's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,647 times in 455 posts

D.I.D.,

Major Food Group Elimination: Upon cause-and-effect experiments of temporary removal of group items from diet, I am now consuming almost no dairy, alcohol and meat. The same has progressed the other members of my immediate family, which is convenient for meals. I believe this helps with circulation, immunity, blood pressure and dealing with the pains and physiological stresses of Earth, Moon and Solar changes.

This may be offset by increasing consumption of "raw" nuts, dried frult and raw sunflower and pumpkin "meat." Creative snacks or desserts may be created by placing these items upon "natural peanut butter" spread with dark chocolate squares as the base. It is much better than peanut butter cups.

Stomach / abdominal and head aches may be reduced and eliminated with the visualization of such pain and it's removal during meditations. Various mantras with visualization literally vibrate the physical region of each chakra (commencing at the root) allowing energy (and therefore relaxation and vitality) to flow freely between Earth and the Universe via the spine. This works well for me and others in my domain, but sometimes are not so well disposed of during a daytime activity. Thinking on variations of this one, because it is not convenient to close one's eyes, especially if in a meeting or driving...

Sea salt and baking soda gargling and sinus flushing helps keep the sinuses clear, often times a cause of headaches.

To detox the body:

Decaf Teas: Certain teas such as Echinacea, or other "Sleeptime" are helpful.
    Jumpstart Teas: White (Fancy White Peony) or Japanese Green and Black Currant as a 50/50 mix are favorites.

Utilizing certain spices and foods help release toxins: turmeric, cyan pepper, curry, garlic, onions etc.

Consuming peppers with significant heat (capsaicin) awakens the digestive system and helps release toxins: jalapeno, serrano, habaneros, etc., along with cilantro.

Consuming vegetables of red/blue/yellow/orange color reduces inflammation and releases toxins: Red Beets, blueberries, cranberries, raspberries, squash, tomatoes (and tomatillos) / sauce, etc.

Consuming fruit of vitamin C are very helpful: citrus, apples, bananas (preferably still a bit green-less sugar), melons.

Consuming plenty of nutritious Green leaf vegetables, especially celery, slows digestion, burns calories, is filling and compliments all other colors.
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, Than; How We React, When It Does
    -and-
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, If; We are Prepared, When It Does - US Copyright 2003

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EnergyGardener For This Post:

crested-duck (18th March 2012), DeDukshyn (17th March 2012), schneider (18th March 2012), Tigressa (18th March 2012)

14. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

I get massive effects from varying moon phases and I am partly solar powered -- the long dark Canadian winters are a bit hard on me. What I have learned to do is embrace the cycles as opposed to try to counteract them, by adjusting myself to the cycles. When I started doing this, the effects changed (well it was my mind that changed and often that is all that is needed). In the waxing phase leading up to the full moon (for about two weeks), I become physically charged, aggressive, horny, and I am all about action and intensity. Fter a full moon the switch goes off and I become introvert, mellow, self reflective and cautious. I use both of these states to compliment one another. I will use my more calm introvert state to find the changes I want in myself and my environment, reflect and meditate on them and myself; and use the aggressive phase to ensure I apply that into actual action, etc. I challenge myself during the more aggressive phases to stay balanced, and challenge myself to keep a little active during the "down" times. I think that each person would have to do some honest self reflection into what and how there are feeling, to be able to figure out how to best utilize each state. Might be worth it for some to try this ... plus you are not "fighting" something this way.

My 2 cents
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

crested-duck (18th March 2012), Tigressa (18th March 2012)

16. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by EnergyGardener (here)
    D.I.D.,

Major Food Group Elimination: Upon cause-and-effect experiments of temporary removal of group items from diet, I am now consuming almost no dairy, alcohol and meat. The same has progressed the other members of my immediate family, which is convenient for meals. I believe this helps with circulation, immunity, blood pressure and dealing with the pains and physiological stresses of Earth, Moon and Solar changes.

This may be offset by increasing consumption of "raw" nuts, dried frult and raw sunflower and pumpkin "meat." Creative snacks or desserts may be created by placing these items upon "natural peanut butter" spread with dark chocolate squares as the base. It is much better than peanut butter cups.

Stomach / abdominal and head aches may be reduced and eliminated with the visualization of such pain and it's removal during meditations. Various mantras with visualization literally vibrate the physical region of each chakra (commencing at the root) allowing energy (and therefore relaxation and vitality) to flow freely between Earth and the Universe via the spine. This works well for me and others in my domain, but sometimes are not so well disposed of during a daytime activity. Thinking on variations of this one, because it is not convenient to close one's eyes, especially if in a meeting or driving...

Sea salt and baking soda gargling and sinus flushing helps keep the sinuses clear, often times a cause of headaches.

To detox the body:

Decaf Teas: Certain teas such as Echinacea, or other "Sleeptime" are helpful.
    Jumpstart Teas: White (Fancy White Peony) or Japanese Green and Black Currant as a 50/50 mix are favorites.

Utilizing certain spices and foods help release toxins: turmeric, cyan pepper, curry, garlic, onions etc.

Consuming peppers with significant heat (capsaicin) awakens the digestive system and helps release toxins: jalapeno, serrano, habaneros, etc., along with cilantro.

Consuming vegetables of red/blue/yellow/orange color reduces inflammation and releases toxins: Red Beets, blueberries, cranberries, raspberries, squash, tomatoes (and tomatillos) / sauce, etc.

Consuming fruit of vitamin C are very helpful: citrus, apples, bananas (preferably still a bit green-less sugar), melons.

Consuming plenty of nutritious Green leaf vegetables, especially celery, slows digestion, burns calories, is filling and compliments all other colors.
    Good advice; and as always ... meditate on your foods - the whole "pray before you eat" thing that religious people do, was born from an advanced spiritual practice of blessing anything you put into your body. You can actually change the energy signature of your food by doing this, making it much more helpful to your body.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

crested-duck (18th March 2012), EnergyGardener (17th March 2012), lake (5th August 2016), schneider (18th March 2012), Tigressa (18th March 2012)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

[QUOTE=starchild111;450410]
    Quote Posted by Tigressa (here)

Can you explain how you program a quartz cluster?
    The above link has some tips on cleansing a crystal: "As all crystals are like sponges or tape recorders it is essential that you cleanse your crystals as soon as you get them home, and every time that you handle or wear them. The simplest way to cleanse the harder crystals (those specified above) is to prepare a solution of one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and one tablespoon of rock salt dissolved in one litre of water. Fully emerse the crystals in the water and leave for 15 minutes, then rinse under running water and leave in the sun. The crystals should look and feel fresh and bright after this process. If not repeat until they do. Any of the softer crystals may be cleansed by packing them in dry rock salt for 24hrs".

Crystals need to be told clearly what to do and in asking for help from Spirit, higher vibration entities (okay let's just call them angels) and so forth it is good to request a few times. As a Pranic Healer & shaman who uses crystals, I like to be quite detailed, your words carry weight.

So - after cleansing the crystal Master Choa Kok Sui then suggests saying:
    "To the Supreme Being, the spiritual elders and the holy angels thank you for cleansing this crystal of dirty energy, previous psychic impressions and previous programs. In full faith. So be it" maybe three times.
    (Deprogramming a crystal before programming is essential and not much spoken about imo - you don't know who used this crystal last or for what, even if it seems like it just got off a container ship be aware that these things are millions of years old, it's good to do your due diligence).

Then you might say (quoting Master CKS)
    "To the Supreme Being, thank You for charging these crystals with Your divine blessings, Divine Love and Mercy, Divine healing energy and Divine power.
    (This is my suggestion, word as you please)
    Please empower this crystal to create a strong & impregnable shield to protect my home & family. May blessings pour continually in and all negative influences flow out of this shield. With thanks and in full faith."

Tell your crystals:
    "Absorb the blessings, & pranic energy now".

Wait a few minutes/meditate on the Divine. Express gratitude for the blessings. Check how different the energy of the crystal is after this, it is amazing! You can thank the crystal itself for it's service too.

I consider my large quartz cluster an important member of my household, like the family cat or something, lol. It has been very comforting when under psychic attack etc as my work may incur such things on occasion.
    Tip: don't have crystals in yr bedroom as they make it hard to sleep, too much energy.

Be strong, this time is testing for us all! Blessings all, hope this helps.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Tigressa For This Post:

crested-duck (18th March 2012)

20. Link to Post #11
    Canada Avalon Member *Stardust*'s Avatar
    Thanks

Great topic and helpful tips !

I do understand that it is hard to see our loveones struggling as well as us. I also use to be "Mother Theresa" figure speaking... of course! But this last few years, I choose to let go of trying to change people. At first I tought it was selfish of me to just listen to them and do nothing.
    One of an exemple, my Ant was going to have a major operation for two cancer. I had contact of a chaman to heal her and homeopathique remedy as well as other ressources for her. Instead of rushing to tell her what to do and how all these would help her, I start by asking myself this... " Who do I want to save here..." the answer was My ant! because I dont want her to die...!" and the other question was " Have she ASK you for help?" and the answer was "No".

Instead of intruding myself into her problems, I choose to let her know that if she needed my help, I have some ressources that can be helpful for her. And she answer me..." That is kind of you but I am fine with my decision".

Now, the real question to ask ourself is "Who do I want to help here?" Beside our ego who wants to hease an inside problem... (for exemple having difficulties to accept death or letting people die, fixing a problem so that we feel better inside, or taking the problems of others instead of facing our own, and so on) let us be honnest to ourself first and by helping, healing ourself, people we will see life differently.

Than what is the meaning of helping someone ?! If they ask and as for us to simply do what our instinct tells us to do... not our ego.
    A simple exemple... A smile to a strangers. Open the door for the person behind you. Helping someone that drop something beside them without noticing it. AND SO ON. And for those who are facing death, it is soooo simple to simply make a visit and ask them if they would like us to cook a diner or give them a manucure or simply take a walk outside the two of you in the nature....

All tricks and remedy can help. I use Homeopathie instead of regular medecin. It is a natural medecin that complete my system and not trying to hide the issue. Essential oil... did you know that "Lavender" can be helpful for people who are tense and having problem JUST to see what is there problem! It is this kind of help that I am talking about... a little something that will help the other face there own "karma" but not interfering in theres.

*** Sorry for my french accent and spelling!! ****

Namasté

*StarDust*

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to *Stardust* For This Post:

crested-duck (18th March 2012), DeDukshyn (18th March 2012), schneider (18th March 2012), Seikou-Kishi (19th March 2012)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,921 times in 4,417 posts

Thank you so much for the information. I had no idea crystals were so complex and valuable. I have many quartz crystals that i have stored in my bedroom. Lol, I wonder if thats contributed to my insomnia. lol

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Tigressa (19th March 2012)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

I think there's a fine line between being sensitive and being a blossom on the breeze. The moon only has to sneeze and I lose it lol. I swear I must be one of the most inconsistent people on the face of the planet.

I've found that earth-grounding helps, and it stands up to reason (assuming a little 'alternative/fringe' reasoning); if we live on the planet and it provides us with protection from celestial bodies in the form of a magnetosphere and ozone layer, etc., then perhaps it offers protection of other varieties. Walk through the grass to keep yourself grounded. If the grass is still dewy all the better (it just feels good lol).

Of course, if you are buffeted by fickle winds, you will only really be in the right mindset to take advantage of grounding and things like it when you least need it. :-)
    Last edited by Seikou-Kishi; 18th March 2012 at 19:30.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

Tigressa (21st March 2012)

26. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,531 times in 811 posts

Quote Posted by *Stardust* (here)
    Great topic and helpful tips !

I do understand that it is hard to see our loveones struggling as well as us. I also use to be "Mother Theresa" figure speaking... of course! But this last few years, I choose to let go of trying to change people. At first I tought it was selfish of me to just listen to them and do nothing.
    One of an exemple, my Ant was going to have a major operation for two cancer. I had contact of a chaman to heal her and homeopathique remedy as well as other ressources for her. Instead of rushing to tell her what to do and how all these would help her, I start by asking myself this... " Who do I want to save here..." the answer was My ant! because I dont want her to die...!" and the other question was " Have she ASK you for help?" and the answer was "No".

Instead of intruding myself into her problems, I choose to let her know that if she needed my help, I have some ressources that can be helpful for her. And she answer me..." That is kind of you but I am fine with my decision".

Now, the real question to ask ourself is "Who do I want to help here?" Beside our ego who wants to hease an inside problem... (for exemple having difficulties to accept death or letting people die, fixing a problem so that we feel better inside, or taking the problems of others instead of facing our own, and so on) let us be honnest to ourself first and by helping, healing ourself, people we will see life differently.

Than what is the meaning of helping someone ?! If they ask and as for us to simply do what our instinct tells us to do... not our ego.
    A simple exemple... A smile to a strangers. Open the door for the person behind you. Helping someone that drop something beside them without noticing it. AND SO ON. And for those who are facing death, it is soooo simple to simply make a visit and ask them if they would like us to cook a diner or give them a manucure or simply take a walk outside the two of you in the nature....

All tricks and remedy can help. I use Homeopathie instead of regular medecin. It is a natural medecin that complete my system and not trying to hide the issue. Essential oil... did you know that "Lavender" can be helpful for people who are tense and having problem JUST to see what is there problem! It is this kind of help that I am talking about... a little something that will help the other face there own "karma" but not interfering in theres.

*** Sorry for my french accent and spelling!! ****

Namasté

*StarDust*
    Good advice which I will attempt to take on board....thank you

27. Link to Post #15
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,302 times in 1,185 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    I get massive effects from varying moon phases and I am partly solar powered -- the long dark Canadian winters are a bit hard on me. What I have learned to do is embrace the cycles as opposed to try to counteract them, by adjusting myself to the cycles. When I started doing this, the effects changed (well it was my mind that changed and often that is all that is needed). In the waxing phase leading up to the full moon (for about two weeks), I become physically charged, aggressive, horny, and I am all about action and intensity. Fter a full moon the switch goes off and I become introvert, mellow, self reflective and cautious.
    Thank you for sharing your feelings and to go further, tell me do you know what phase of the Moon you were born in?
    Because to be sensitive to the phase of the Full Moon, it may be that you were born at the time of the Full Moon or the position of the Moon in your birth sky is strongly aspected by receiving many aspects which could make it vulnerable.
    Thank you for the feedback .

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

DeDukshyn (1st December 2020)

29. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lunesoleil (here)
    I get massive effects from varying moon phases and I am partly solar powered -- the long dark Canadian winters are a bit hard on me. What I have learned to do is embrace the cycles as opposed to try to counteract them, by adjusting myself to the cycles. When I started doing this, the effects changed (well it was my mind that changed and often that is all that is needed). In the waxing phase leading up to the full moon (for about two weeks), I become physically charged, aggressive, horny, and I am all about action and intensity. Fter a full moon the switch goes off and I become introvert, mellow, self reflective and cautious.
    Thank you for sharing your feelings and to go further, tell me do you know what phase of the Moon you were born in?
    Because to be sensitive to the phase of the Full Moon, it may be that you were born at the time of the Full Moon or the position of the Moon in your birth sky is strongly aspected by receiving many aspects which could make it vulnerable.
    Thank you for the feedback .

Interesting. I did just check it out now but I was born 2% before a new moon - so almost the exact opposite, actually. As for position, according to this site: https://theskylive.com/ -- it would have been just rising above the east horizon as I was being born. That seems extra interesting ...
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 1st December 2020 at 06:22.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Lunesoleil (1st December 2020)

31. Link to Post #17
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Interesting. I did just check it out now but I was born 2% before a new moon - so almost the exact opposite, actually.
    If I understand correctly, you would be born, the day of the night of the soul where the moment just before the New Moon? Individuals born at this time have a prophetic and mediumistic capacity. Do we not say that opposites or opposites attract? Births under the night of the soul often have an irrational attraction to the things of life ...

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

DeDukshyn (2nd December 2020)

33. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lunesoleil (here)
    Interesting. I did just check it out now but I was born 2% before a new moon - so almost the exact opposite, actually.
    If I understand correctly, you would be born, the day of the night of the soul where the moment just before the New Moon? Individuals born at this time have a prophetic and mediumistic capacity. Do we not say that opposites or opposites attract? Births under the night of the soul often have an irrational attraction to the things of life ...
    That would make sense. I was born at "astonomical" twilight, just before a new moon (it would have exactly occurred later that day), just as the moon was breaking the horizon (to be exact).

I seem to have a built in intuition and guidance system that works at a base level. My issue is learning to tap that intuition properly and trust it, as I am also a very logical person, and logic, while super handy as a tool, always has a limited view. That said, I usually end up making seemingly random decisions for no good reason, that in hindsight often tell a more complete story.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Lunesoleil (2nd December 2020)

35. Link to Post #19
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

That would make sense. I was born at "astonomical" twilight, just before a new moon (it would have exactly occurred later that day), just as the moon was breaking the horizon (to be exact).
    It's definitely a Sun / Moon conjunction on the horizon line, hence the importance of this event in your life.

Have you experienced the progressed moon conjunction Neptune, a period rich on the spiritual plane with an impression of going in circles like the fish in its jar? A deeply spiritual experience interior ... ideal period for artistic inspiration ..

https://www.findyourfate.com/astrolo...ephemeris.html

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

DeDukshyn (2nd December 2020)

37. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

"Have you experienced the progressed moon conjunction Neptune, a period rich on the spiritual plane with an impression of going in circles like the fish in its jar?" - I'm not exactly sure what you mean by this (perhaps you could elaborate) ... but I have had a fair amount of "strange" experiences.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Lunesoleil (2nd December 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast