Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Andy Basiago - Project Pegasus, time travel

1. Link to Post #1
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

Default Andy Basiago - Project Pegasus, time travel

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

aquamarine (21st March 2012), charlesgilbertwright (10th May 2012), Cidersomerset (20th March 2012), frances (21st March 2012), giovonni (20th March 2012), mab777 (21st March 2012), StephenW11UK (21st March 2012), Tintin (8th January 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,632 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: Andy Basiago - Project Pegasus, time travel

I listened to this last week and was going to post it as I have posted several of Andrews interviews and he is
    another that fascinates me. This is another consistant interview from a intelligent man !!!
    He is genuine imho , but is his memmories real ? or is there some other explanation ????

Whatever this image is its not a rock !!!! LOL...

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

findingneo (8th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th June 2017), frances (21st March 2012), MariaDine (20th March 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Thank you for your comment
    Everybody...feel free to ad whatever you find relevant , in this thread...
    Love
    JO

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

frances (21st March 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Billy Meier Ufo contacte and his expereience about his Past, Present and Future

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

frances (21st March 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

The mistery starts at -3.00 -...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

Corncrake (22nd March 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

I don't get Basagio's concept of paradox insurance. Ex, If I go back and kill Hitler then when I am born and grow up I won't be the person that wanted to kill Hitler because Hilter was killed. But I do want to kill Hitler, right now.

My Tape Recorder Model of Time Paradox
    Why wouldn't the situation be that i go back and kill Hitler and then when I grow up and become the person not interested in going back and killing Hitler but it doesn't matter because in the previous loop that was recorded over (like an audio track that is backed up and recorded over) there was a me that wanted to go back and kill Hitler. It doesn't matter that the cause no longer exists because at one time it did exist and had it's effect.
    When I rewind and record over a previous take, the previous take no longer exists but my memory of the previous take still exists as a record of the cause. I come back a moment after I left and rediscover the alternate world.

Anyway, I wouldn't go back to the 30s and kill Hitler, I'd go back to the 1700s and kill the Rothschilds and tell the world about the threats of central banking.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bbow73 For This Post:

fourty-two (11th June 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,560 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I highly recommend this video, from Joe from the Carolinas.

He's basically a farmer, and makes videos about organic gardening. But Joe went way off-topic here to answer someone's question about Corey et al. He knew little about the entire subject, but did some digging and then made this quite wonderful and very acute summary.

Smart guy... I got to be impressed. Enjoy.

Bill, I sent Joe from the Carolinas an invitation to join Project Avalon through his gmail and YouTube accounts, and a link to your post here.
    Paula, in his latest video (below, about Andrew Basiago), at 3:50 he refers to you and your invitation to him to join Avalon as a member — saying he very much appreciated it, but he'd have to give up some of his privacy.

Do please tell him that he doesn't have to give up any privacy at all... we'll fast-track him straight in. His videos are his application.

We can create an account for him straight away, and all we need is a real e-mail address. (And he's more than welcome to post extensively here about organic gardening, too. )

Here's his new video:

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (12th February 2019), Foxie Loxie (13th January 2018), Mike (25th July 2017), Rawhide68 (1st August 2017), Reinhard (26th July 2017), RunningDeer (1st August 2017), Valerie Villars (12th February 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,292 times in 18,139 posts

UPDATE: O MY GOSH...I was so busy putting this video together that I didn't realize you had already posted it. (Or....you can see how long it takes for me to put together posts. ) I'll email Joe back. FYI: Joe was kind enough to pass along a personal thanks several days ago.

UPDATE #2: I sent off an email with your invitation and the link to your post.

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I highly recommend this video, from Joe from the Carolinas.

He's basically a farmer, and makes videos about organic gardening. But Joe went way off-topic here to answer someone's question about Corey et al. He knew little about the entire subject, but did some digging and then made this quite wonderful and very acute summary.

Smart guy... I got to be impressed. Enjoy.
    3:30ish minutes into the video is a surprise follow-up thanks and appreciation for what the folks at Project Avalon are doing from Joe from the Carolinas. Detailed video. Nicely done.

Thoughts on Andrew Basiago, Time Travel, Teleportation, Life on Mars, Aliens, Chronovisor

Published on Jul 22, 2017

In this video I provide a mix of Sci-Fi & Stir-Fry!

An opinion-based analysis of andrew basiago's reports of his personal experiences of time travel, teleportation, life on mars, and mars anomalies. I also splash in a little organic food to taste.

My analysis is only my personal opinion, based on information observed and stated in the following sources:
    Look up NASA Mars Rover photos PIA 10214 & PIA 11049, both of which Mr. Basiago references in his talks.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (13th January 2018), Mike (25th July 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 times in 1,638 posts

I can by no means believe Andre Basiago who I never heard of before and it's obvious that Joe doesn't either (although he says he's is open to the information) esp by his face expressions and way of talking.

Maybe some things are relevant but I think his consciousness has been tampred with. After listening to him he seems "believable" although intelligence is no guarantee for speaking the truth.
    Last edited by transiten; 25th July 2017 at 16:44.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th July 2017), Blastolabs (20th May 2022), Chester (25th July 2017), Cidersomerset (25th July 2017), Mike (25th July 2017), raregem (25th July 2017), RunningDeer (25th July 2017)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,632 times in 18,693 posts

Quote I can by no means believe Andrew Basiago who I never heard of before .......
    I came across him almost a decade ago when I think he was responsible for
    the Martian hominoid figure sitting on a rock and his annalist of NASA photos.
    Which I have not heard an explanation for to date ? He has a lot of detailed
    information and a few others have come out to corroborate his claims, but
    it does not feel right and although many do not take him seriously , he has
    always come across as sincere and believes much of what he claims though
    it has got very muddy unfortunately.

The image was on the mainstream news back then , in one of those odd
    segments they have now and then...

This was one of my early threads though some of the vids have timed out....
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post350881

====================================================
    ====================================================

Andrews claims became more bazar including that he will become President
    and even ran last year , although if Trump can be POTUS who knows ?...

In this article from a UK tabloid I have copied his parts but if you look
    at the real article it is mixed with other conspiracy material which makes
    it more absurd.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/late...weapons-aliens

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DAILY STAR.......

'CIA used TIME TRAVEL foreseeing Trump win' Shock claims from ex-Presidential candidate

A FORMER US Presidential candidate has claimed the CIA used time travel to find
    out that Donald Trump would be President.

By Rachel O'Donoghue / Published 20th November 2016

TIME TRAVEL: Andrew Basiago claims the CIA foresaw a Trump Presidency

Andrew D. Basiago, who entered the race for the White House earlier last year, said
    the government agency started Project Pegasus in the 1970s.He says the
    programme was developed by the CIA and DARPA (Defence Advanced Research
    Projects Agency) decades ago to study the effects of time travel and teleportation
    on kids.It was also allegedly used to bring back important information from the
    future and give it to the military and intelligence community.

CLAIMS: Andrew Basiago claims he was part of the CIA-DARPA Pegasus Project

Children were apparently chosen to be involved in the project because of their
    ability to adapt "to the strains of moving between past, present and future".
    But Basiago – who alleges he was one of the children used in the project – says
    another key function of Project Pegasus was also to identify future presidents and
    allow the CIA the opportunity to brief the future leaders.
    Basiago said that as a child in the early 70s he attended a lunch in Albuquerque,
    New Mexico, where he met future presidents George HW Bush, Bill Clinton and
    George W Bush.And comments the "time traveller" made BEFORE the US election
    seem to back up his extraordinary and unbelievable claim.

FUTURE: Basiago says he went through a vortex and had lunch with Bill Clinton and George W Bush

After being asked about whether firm favourite Hillary Clinton would enter the
    White House, Basiago reportedly said: "As for Hillary Clinton, I have no data.
    "I think it is reasonable to infer that were she a future President there would have
    been a pre-ID of her.

"As for Trump, I have a vague memory that my father took special note of Trump
    during an appearance by him on The Phil Donahue Show and might have even
    commented that he was a future US President."

Most extraordinarily, Basiago says the time travel was made possible by using a
    teleportation machine that would form a "shimmering curtain" between two
    elliptical booms.After people pass through the "vortal tunnel" they would get to
    their new time period destination.

HISTORY: Basiago claims he is the boy in this photo of Lincoln's Gettysburg Address

Basiago says that as a child he saw some of the most important events in US
    history, including Abraham Lincoln's Gettysburg Address in 1863.He has even
    produced picture evidence of himself there, taken when he wandered away from
    the large crowd.And Basiago says that like Trump, he has also been foreseen as
    President at some point between 2016 and 2028 at which point he will declassify all
    top secret CIA-DARPA information, saying it will allow these technologies to be used
    to further the human race.In the year that reality television star Trump became
    President, Basiago's prediction is looking less and less ridiculous...

read more...
    http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/late...weapons-aliens
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 25th July 2017 at 17:55.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (25th July 2017), Mike (25th July 2017), raregem (25th July 2017), RunningDeer (25th July 2017), transiten (25th July 2017)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,208 times in 5,679 posts

Oh my God, It really is Andy. Just look at that kid's face. One only has to compare that featureless grainy splotch with Andy's current picture, and it all becomes so clear.

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Chester (25th July 2017), Cidersomerset (25th July 2017), Flash (26th July 2017), Ivanhoe (25th July 2017), onawah (25th July 2017), RunningDeer (25th July 2017), Satori (3rd August 2017), uzn (25th July 2017), Valerie Villars (12th February 2019), WalterBosley (8th September 2017)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,684 times in 8,938 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Oh my God, It really is Andy. Just look at that kid's face. One only has to compare that featureless grainy splotch with Andy's current picture, and it all becomes so clear.
    hilarious................
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Mike (26th July 2017), RunningDeer (26th July 2017), Valerie Villars (12th February 2019)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,250 times in 635 posts

Andy Basiago is probably what Corey Goode used for a role model.
    What a coincidence that they both showed up at the MUFON Symposium 2017.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (2nd August 2017), RunningDeer (3rd August 2017), Valerie Villars (12th February 2019)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

AND Randy Cramer, I would guess!!

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

RunningDeer (3rd August 2017), Valerie Villars (12th February 2019)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,002 times in 243 posts

I think for Mr Basiago to prove his claims he should immediately release a list of the next three presidents and let us all see what transpires. I have issues with the 'I knew this' or 'I foretold that' testimony when something has already occurred or is happening. The 'I seem to recall so and so said something like...etc etc' in retrospect is suspect.
    Last edited by WalterBosley; 8th September 2017 at 19:02.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WalterBosley For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th January 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (7th August 2018), whitewave (5th August 2018)

31. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I think there is a lot of disinformation, I find hard to believe the teleportation to Mars, I don't believe either his Gettysburgh speech photo as being him. What I do like is the fact that he wants to reveal to the public technologies and physics that I believe are real and exist: teleportation and time-travelling. I would vote for him if I were US citizen as an alternative to the Dem/GOP charade that's been going on for decades and represent the Establishement. He incarnates one possible path of truth, renewal in the way of doing politics, revolutionary ideas and a major shift in the way that nation is governed. Don't get me wrong but if you are making fun of his claims and lies in his presidency campaign, you might as well look at what all the other U.S more recent president candidates said they were going to do, and what they did once they won the election. And those are the ones who supposedly represent the american people for decades now. When looking through this prism the politician lies during presidency campaigns don't matter, it's the ideas the candidate stands for that matter.

In his campaign website www.andy2020.net his proposals may be lies and I might not agree or believe in some of them, but I do think he nails exactly what should be done in many if not most of them. Therefore he'd get my vote, there is no perfect representation in the democratic system.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bert For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th January 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (5th August 2018), whitewave (5th August 2018)

33. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I like this Joe guy and had never heard of Basiago or Goode so I had to check those 2 out to see what Joe was talking about. He's got good common sense and makes good points but I have to wonder why people watching a gardening show would write in to ask his opinion about ufology/conspiracy related subjects.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to whitewave For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (5th August 2018), Jean-Marie (5th August 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (5th August 2018), RunningDeer (5th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (5th August 2018), Tintin (5th August 2018)

35. Link to Post #18
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

Quote Posted by whitewave (here)
    I like this Joe guy and had never heard of Basiago or Goode so I had to check those 2 out to see what Joe was talking about. He's got good common sense and makes good points but I have to wonder why people watching a gardening show would write in to ask his opinion about ufology/conspiracy related subjects.
    Hey whitewave! Thank you. Kind of a strange thing right? When I did the gardening broadcast, I would occasionally get asked to give my take on other subjects, since I was quite vocal about having found evidence supporting conspiracy theories surrounding GMOs, chemical food, and the organic labeling fraud. I guess my way of approaching gardening and farming problems is much the same way I approach the ab[para]normal =)

Best,
    Joe from the Carolinas

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th August 2018), Deux Corbeaux (12th February 2019), Foxie Loxie (5th August 2018), RunningDeer (5th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (5th August 2018)

37. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

@whitewave....just so you can understand better....Joe is the "Will Rogers" of Avalon!!

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th August 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (7th August 2018)

39. Link to Post #20
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,496 times in 348 posts

I think there is truth intertwined in an unbelievable story. Anyone here on Avalon knows in their heart of hearts there are 'folks' on Mars, at the very least. The Moon, well there too.
    We all know they are humanoid, just not necessarily born on earth. The mystery is why we had to wade through the muck to figure it out.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (7th August 2018), Jad (7th August 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (7th August 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast