+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Andy Basiago - Project Pegasus, time travel

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member RedX's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Andy Basiago - Project Pegasus, time travel

Quote Posted by bbow73 (here)
    Anyway, I wouldn't go back to the 30s and kill Hitler, I'd go back to the 1700s and kill the Rothschilds and tell the world about the threats of central banking.
    Why would you want to go and kill anyone in the first place? Light the world(s), don't darken them.

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,556 times in 32,726 posts

I was sent this e-mail overnight, which was pretty interesting. Name and e-mail address given, redacted here.

It's copied verbatim, but I did remove one sentence where they gave identifiable details of exactly how they knew Andy from the past.

~~~
    Hi Bill,

I just saw an old interview you did with Richard Dolan. You were going on back and forth in the most polite manner about whether some of these folks involved in fringe sciences, like UFOs and other interests are in fact verifiable or frauds.

I had to laugh several times because I know Andy Basiago. [details redacted re when, where and how]

As both of you mentioned Andy is harmless enough, and you are right about that. And you were both right that he is brilliant and as a mutual friend used to say about Andy, "He has the gift of the gab." On top of that he is one of the funniest people I've ever known.

To say Andy is a huckster is much too strong a description. I would put it that he tests his luck with telling stories. Being as clever as he is, he pushes his luck as far as he can go with fabrications that he makes up -- in very convincing verbiage. The way I see it is that if can make somebody believe his stories, then they must be true. He's not nuts per se, just pretty neurotic.

I used to laugh at him with some of his stuff and just straight out say, "Andy, you're full of sh*t.", and he would laugh, but continue trying to convince me of whatever.

He's a good guy and very entertaining, but I had to keep my distance from him. I'm not a therapist.

Any way, I just thought that I would verify would you guys already suspected.

Thanks
    [name given]

After I asked if I could post this anonymously with the redaction, they replied:

~~~

Bill -- Yes, please omit that part, and have at it.

Like I mentioned he's harmless and quite a character. I'm almost tempted to get in touch with him, but he'd drive me crazy.

Thanks
    [name given]
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 12th February 2019 at 17:07.

3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (13th February 2019), DNA (12th February 2019), Iancorgi (13th February 2019), Mike (12th February 2019), RunningDeer (12th February 2019), Tintin (12th February 2019), Valerie Villars (12th February 2019), Yoda (13th February 2019)

4. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Oh my God, It really is Andy. Just look at that kid's face. One only has to compare that featureless grainy splotch with Andy's current picture, and it all becomes so clear.
    Well Mike, you did it again. I am laughing so hard here in rainy, southern Louisiana. Thanks again for being you.

One of my favorite hats was a black baseball cap with white writing, regarding a boxing fight which was hosted by "Trump Plaza". It said "Don King Presents...." This was back in the mid 90's. Mike Tyson was on the cap, too.

I gave it away in 2012 as a present to someone. Had I known it would prove I was a time traveler, I would have kept it.
    Last edited by Valerie Villars; 12th February 2019 at 18:24.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Constance (12th February 2019), DNA (12th February 2019), Mike (12th February 2019)

6. Link to Post #24
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    One of my favorite hats was a black baseball cap with white writing, regarding a boxing fight which was hosted by "Trump Plaza". It said "Don King Presents...." This was back in the mid 90's. Mike Tyson was on the cap, too.

I gave it away in 2012 as a present to someone. Had I known it would prove I was a time traveler, I would have kept it.
    Sounds very intriguing Valerie. Can you say more about that?
    Last edited by Constance; 13th February 2019 at 00:04.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Mike (12th February 2019), Valerie Villars (12th February 2019)

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Post deleted for being off topic.
    Last edited by Valerie Villars; 12th February 2019 at 23:40. Reason: Deleted for being off topic
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

9. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,556 times in 32,726 posts

Please!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Valerie Villars (12th February 2019), Yoda (15th February 2019)

11. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Sorry Bill. I was actually attempting to bolster the b.s. story of Basiago's time traveling story and the email you received, by showing there is a perceived connection anywhere you look.

Mea culpa.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Constance (12th February 2019)

13. Link to Post #28
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    Sorry Bill. I was actually attempting to bolster the b.s. story of Basiago's time traveling story and the email you received, by showing there is a perceived connection anywhere you look.

Mea culpa.
    Sorry Valerie,

That was my fault. I should have said, "Would you like to start a conversation about your experiences on another thread?"
    Last edited by Constance; 13th February 2019 at 00:05.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th February 2019), Valerie Villars (13th February 2019)

15. Link to Post #29
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,014 times in 2,416 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I was sent this e-mail overnight, which was pretty interesting. Name and e-mail address given, redacted here.

It's copied verbatim, but I did remove one sentence where they gave identifiable details of exactly how they knew Andy from the past.

~~~
    Hi Bill,

I just saw an old interview you did with Richard Dolan. You were going on back and forth in the most polite manner about whether some of these folks involved in fringe sciences, like UFOs and other interests are in fact verifiable or frauds.

I had to laugh several times because I know Andy Basiago. [details redacted re when, where and how]

As both of you mentioned Andy is harmless enough, and you are right about that. And you were both right that he is brilliant and as a mutual friend used to say about Andy, "He has the gift of the gab." On top of that he is one of the funniest people I've ever known.

To say Andy is a huckster is much too strong a description. I would put it that he tests his luck with telling stories. Being as clever as he is, he pushes his luck as far as he can go with fabrications that he makes up -- in very convincing verbiage. The way I see it is that if can make somebody believe his stories, then they must be true. He's not nuts per se, just pretty neurotic.

I used to laugh at him with some of his stuff and just straight out say, "Andy, you're full of sh*t.", and he would laugh, but continue trying to convince me of whatever.

He's a good guy and very entertaining, but I had to keep my distance from him. I'm not a therapist.

Any way, I just thought that I would verify would you guys already suspected.

Thanks
    [name given]

After I asked if I could post this anonymously with the redaction, they replied:

~~~

Bill -- Yes, please omit that part, and have at it.

Like I mentioned he's harmless and quite a character. I'm almost tempted to get in touch with him, but he'd drive me crazy.

Thanks
    [name given]

This account is not inconsistent with my albeit brief, but very interesting, telephone conversations with Andrew Basiago. I had two telephone conversations with AB. Some years ago I posted about these calls on another thread on this forum. He called me on both occasions. He did so in connection with a referral to me by a client of mine, since deceased, by the name of Ernest Garcia. The first call was in late 2004. The second some years later when AB said he was in New Mexico, where I live.

AB is a lawyer from Washington state as I recall. I am a New Mexico lawyer. Ernest referred AB to me when AB called Ernest looking for a NM lawyer to launch a challenge in NM to Bush's [s]election to the White House in 2004. He called Ernest because he, AB, was convinced that he, Ernest, was one of the guards in NM who stood guard over AB when AB would be tele-transported (my word, not AB's) or some such thing from back East to Sante Fe, New Mexico, when AB was a child. This was in the 1970s I think AB said. AB said he was among a few who had been selected to participate in a government program that AB's father was associated with.

Ernest, may he rest in peace, was a precursor of what we now call super soldiers. Secrect government experimentation, LSD, and all of that began for Ernest in 1947 or so. Ernest knew, he said, and worked with Frank Olson. The records I saw, sparse as they were (because of secrecy), bore this out.

AB and I talked (mostly me listening and AB talking) for over two hours in the first call about his experiences as a child, Tesla etc.. We (he) stopped talking about Bush after a short while. AB was very interesting and very convincing. But his story was incredible, in every sense of that word.

Among other things, he spoke of being teleported to a military post in Missouri I think. Then from there to Lamy or Santa Fe NM. Sometimes his dad was with him, sometimes not. He said his dad was some sort of scientist involved in time travel etc. He spoke of burying a toy in Lamy so that some day he could return to Lamy and dig the toy up to prove he was there years earlier.

The second time he called me it was a brief call. AB said he was in NM retracing his past. He wanted me to set up a meeting with him and Ernest. Ernest declined. Ernest did not believe he was ever a guard for AB. Ernest was doing what we now call super soldier stuff, not guarding kids. Plus Ernest was not in the Army in the 1970s. He was out by the mid 1950s. Ernest never used the term super soldier. He felt he was a victim of unwanted and nonconsensual human experimentation. He was right.

Funny I have not thought of AB for awhile. This past Sunday in a conversation with my son, AB came up. Now this new post by Bill a few days later.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th February 2019), Constance (13th February 2019), Hym (13th February 2019), Mike (13th February 2019), RunningDeer (13th February 2019), Valerie Villars (13th February 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2