Page 1 of 6 1 6 LastLast

Thread: Amazon Black Salve (Cansema)

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,593 times in 941 posts

Default Amazon Black Salve (Cansema)

G'day All,

Here is yesterday's email that I received from Elaine Hollingsworth, from Hippocrates Health Institute:

>
    BLACK SALVE BANNED

Dear Tony,

Unfortunately the government has now banned Black Salve in Australia. Anyone supplying or selling it faces prosecution and severe penalties. Their reason for this is clear to all thinking people: it works. It eliminates skin cancers safely and cuts out some of the most powerful organisations on Earth -- Big Pharma and Big Medicine, and they own governments worldwide.

We think this is outrageous and if you agree, sign the petition on our website.

Black Salve can still be purchased overseas, but we cannot guarantee the quality, and Australian Customs may refuse entry.

If you can't get it, you can make it yourself. Instructions are in the ONE ANSWER TO CANCER DVD. Warning: Please be sure to follow the instructions precisely.

You can find the ingredients here.

Click for the latest ONE ANSWER TO CANCER MOVIE public screening.

Yours in good health,

Elaine
    www.oneanswertocancermovie.com
    www.doctorsaredangerous.com

I checked the usual sources in Australia (not that there were many) last night, and sure enough, they are shutting up shop.

I managed to stock up off the Australian eBay site, but be warned, as of the 1st of April, that will be it.

All the Best,

Tony.

Last edited by Heyoka_11; 12th April 2012 at 01:01. Reason: Remove reference to Alpha Omega Labs

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Default Re: Amazon Black Salve (Cansema)

Thanks but isn't garlic cheaper and I saw a video of a man with a neck cancer tumor half the size of his head and all he used was garlic oil, until if slid off. It was massive and on this site. It oozed and then started shrinking and sliding off his neck as if another being attached.

Wonderful cure and much cheaper. I'd rather smell like spagetti and save some cash but thanks for the tip, perhaps others will try the other preferably because of the aroma of garlic.

Just a penny wise cure added, no malice, all is needed in the information age and everyon can benefit from as much as possible here. Also have a 1 part baking soda and any natural sugar 2 parts, like honey, maple syrup, or molasses. They shrink tumors in 7 days by 50% and after a couple of weeks, completely gone and baffling doctors.

3. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Heyoka_11 (30th March 2012), janette (29th August 2016), Johnnycomelately (29th August 2022), minkton (19th May 2012), Nasu (1st July 2014), seko (10th April 2012), Timreh (30th March 2012), WhiteFeather (12th April 2012)

4. Link to Post #3
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Thanks Tony, I too stocked up a few weeks ago both locally and the cansema site - just in case. This is a great site for those who dont know about it... http://www.altcancer.com/

I have used it - stung like a bastard, but got rid of that nefarious thing attached to me...LOL!

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Avocadess (10th April 2012), D-Day (10th April 2012), Heyoka_11 (30th March 2012), jackovesk (27th April 2013), janette (29th August 2016), MacStar (11th April 2012), WhiteFeather (12th April 2012)

6. Link to Post #4
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

might have a look and see if there's some seeds i can get started

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

Heyoka_11 (30th March 2012), MacStar (11th April 2012), WhiteFeather (12th April 2012)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 425 posts

That black salve is amazing stuff...! But you have to know what you are doing and know ahead of time that you will probably experience some pain (which can be somewhat severe) and if you put on skin surrounding mole or wart it can take away pigment in surrounding area, etc. Definitely something to research well before using but I would choose it over the pharmaceutical answers any day of the week!
    Last edited by Avocadess; 10th April 2012 at 04:54.

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Avocadess For This Post:

D-Day (10th April 2012), Debra (10th April 2012), Heyoka_11 (10th April 2012), MacStar (11th April 2012), Perdido (31st March 2023), WhiteFeather (12th April 2012)

10. Link to Post #6
    Australia Avalon Member markoid's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,463 times in 479 posts

Gobsmacked by the idiocy and criminality inherent in this new bit of legalese!
    It is a very effective treatment... signed the petition for sure.
    Thanks for the heads up Tony.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to markoid For This Post:

D-Day (10th April 2012), Debra (10th April 2012), Heyoka_11 (10th April 2012), WhiteFeather (12th April 2012)

12. Link to Post #7
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by markoid (here)
    Thanks for the heads up Tony.
    G'day Mark,

Howzya bin mate?

Isn't it a pity to see Aussies at the head of the pack for stupidity?

I just checked eBay locally, and there is one listing remaining. If you do find yourself in need, the link in my OP to ingredients looks fine, and all that you need can be found there. If you have not already, get a copy of Elaine's "One Answer to Cancer" DVD, as the preparation of black salve must be done correctly.

Stay well,

Tony

13. Link to Post #8
    Australia Avalon Member markoid's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,463 times in 479 posts

Good mate

Yeh, I looked at the dvd ... inspirational stuff indeed, she is quite the warrior aye. Bloodroot is the only ingredient that I thought might be hard to get.
    I have used black salve on various skin lesions that I was told were cancerous and the salve did a fine job.

best to you too my friend

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to markoid For This Post:

Avocadess (13th April 2012), D-Day (10th April 2012), Debra (10th April 2012), Heyoka_11 (10th April 2012), MacStar (11th April 2012), WhiteFeather (12th April 2012)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,548 times in 833 posts

Please excuse my ignorance, but on what grounds did the Aus government ban black salve? Even without this information the move to ban it seems absurd to me. Are we really living in such a crazy world?
    My personal belief is that the type of medicine that will work for each person depends on the vibrations for that person - what will resonate for me and work for me will not necessarily resonate with and work for another. I thus believe that all types of medicine and cures should be available for everyone.
    Last edited by sdv; 10th April 2012 at 09:02.
    Sandie
    Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. (Carl Sagan)

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sdv For This Post:

Avocadess (13th April 2012), D-Day (10th April 2012), Heyoka_11 (10th April 2012), hohoemi (11th April 2012), seko (10th April 2012), WhiteFeather (12th April 2012)

17. Link to Post #10
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi sdv,

Quote Posted by sdv (here)
    Please excuse my ignorance, but on what grounds did the Aus government ban black salve?
    Please refer back to Elaine's email; it works, and we can't afford to have the general public aware of a treatment that cuts into the mega-bucks to be made out of cancer. It's that simple!

It wasn't so much the Australian government that has banned the sale of Black Salve for human or veterinary use, so much as it was the Theraputic Goods Administration (TGA); the Aussie equivalent of the US FDA. They are both havens for drug company representatives, ensuring that the interests of big pharma come before the health of their countries citizens.

Even without this information the move to ban it seems absurd tome. Are we really living in such a crazy world?
    Yes; though please remember that it's not the entire world that's crazy, just the power tripping psychopaths that run the joint.

My personal belief is that the type of medicine that will work for each person depends on the vibrations for that person - what will resonate for me and work for me will not necessarily resonate with and work for another. I thus believe that all types of medicine and cures should be available for everyone.
    I don't think that you will get much argument on that point around here!

Thanks for your input

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,216 times in 32,905 posts

Hi, All --

This (below) is what Amazon Black Salve will and does do. This is also why it was banned in Australia. Note, however, that it's readily available from many other sources:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=%22amazon+black+salve%22

I know someone personally who's used this in exactly the same way. The cancer cells were immediately devoured... and the skin healed over with zero scarring. I witnessed this personally.

MUST SEE. You'll never regard cancer in the same way again. Tell anyone you know who's frightened of what may be happening in their skin.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 10th April 2012 at 22:25.

19. The Following 46 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (11th April 2012), AlternativeInfoJunkie (11th April 2012), Arrowwind (20th April 2012), Avocadess (13th April 2012), Bongo (11th April 2012), Carmen (26th May 2012), Christine (11th April 2012), cowens66 (11th April 2012), Dennis Leahy (11th April 2012), DoubleHelix (11th April 2012), drneglector (30th August 2016), Earth Angel (11th April 2012), eileenrose (26th May 2012), Eva2 (3rd September 2022), fourty-two (30th August 2016), gigha (10th April 2012), Heyoka_11 (10th April 2012), intruth (26th May 2012), jackovesk (27th April 2013), Jean-Luc (12th April 2012), KiwiElf (10th April 2012), Leon (12th April 2012), Limor Wolf (11th April 2012), MacStar (11th April 2012), Magnus (11th April 2012), NancyV (10th April 2012), Nasu (1st July 2014), Neal (13th April 2012), Neptun (10th April 2012), nomadguy (12th April 2012), Ol' Roy (11th April 2012), Peace4all (11th April 2012), Perdido (31st March 2023), Rainbowbrite (19th April 2012), Reinhard (16th May 2012), Rogerc (11th April 2012), RunningDeer (11th April 2012), seko (10th April 2012), TelosianEmbrace (27th April 2012), Toni_original (30th November 2014), Unified Serenity (10th April 2012), WhiteFeather (12th April 2012), Woody (14th April 2012), Yoda (11th April 2012)

20. Link to Post #12
    Wales Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Don't fancy it myself.

This article gives another point of view as to why it is banned. It's a corrosive for a start and some unscrupulous healers can do a lot of damage with it.
    (Contains graphic images which may put you off your dinner): http://www.quackwatch.org/01Quackery...er/eschar.html

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MMA_Fan For This Post:

Heyoka_11 (11th April 2012)

22. Link to Post #13
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    MUST SEE. You'll never regard cancer in the same way again. Tell anyone you know who's frightened of what may be happening in their skin.
    Thanks for the post Bill; it was a must see.

Members and guests, if you find yourself here, please take the time to watch the entire video, and tell as many others about it as you are able.

23. Link to Post #14
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by MMA_Fan (here)
    some unscrupulous healers can do a lot of damage with it
    Thanks for balancing the equation MMA, and you are totally right. If administered by unscrupulous healers, more harm than good can result. It is not simply a case of slapping the salve on and thinking that all will be well. If anyone is considering the use of Black Slave, then it should only be done after thorough investigation of it's correct modality of use, and of course, ensuring that the product has been purchased from a reputable supplier.

As with all things, buyer beware!

Oh, and as for Quackwatch, whilst I admit that there is a great deal of worthwhile information on this site, I have also, on several occasions, read utter prejudiced bunk there as well. It is an excellent platform for spreading misinformation, but that's just my opinion.

24. Link to Post #15
    Wales Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Heyoka_11 (here)
    Quote Posted by MMA_Fan (here)
    some unscrupulous healers can do a lot of damage with it
    Thanks for balancing the equation MMA, and you are totally right. If administered by unscrupulous healers, more harm than good can result. It is not simply a case of slapping the salve on and thinking that all will be well. If anyone is considering the use of Black Slave, then it should only be done after thorough investigation of it's correct modality of use, and of course, ensuring that the product has been purchased from a reputable supplier.

As with all things, buyer beware!

Oh, and as for Quackwatch, whilst I admit that there is a great deal of worthwhile information on this site, I have also, on several occasions, read utter prejudiced bunk there as well. It is an excellent platform for spreading misinformation, but that's just my opinion.
    Absolutely.

The most important thing is whether a certain treatment works for the individual, if it's mainstream or alternative it shouldn't matter IMO.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MMA_Fan For This Post:

Avocadess (13th April 2012), Heyoka_11 (11th April 2012), MacStar (11th April 2012)

26. Link to Post #16
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

Hello everyone that may be interested in this healing modality. I have used the Amazonian black salve that is available at this link:

http://www.herbhealers.com/store/htt...nsema-htm.html

It works wonderfully and is considered to be one of the best products available.

A little back ground may be interesting here. My father has had basal cell skin cancer for the past thirty years and gone the "modern" medical route with having the lesions surgically removed. The result has been a body full of scars, open wounds and pieces of his ears and nose are now missing. He has never been free from these lesions which have continued to appear at a steadily increasing rate. The cost both emotionally and financially is large. He has born all this very well and is in good spirits, however last week he was informed that a lesion that was surgically removed and biopsied is a melanoma. He is facing a complicated surgery, plastic surgery, and chemotherapy. This saddens me greatly, as the giant pharma-medical machine grinds up another being. If something as effective as black salve had been made available to him I know that the progression of his skin cancers would have been slowed if not detained and for a minimum of cost.

I have recently spotted the same lesions on my face, having been over exposed to the sun during my life, it was probably inevitable. I feel so fortunate that a friend introduced me to this salve. I must say that it took some initial courage to apply it to my right cheek. I experienced a very slight discomfort and some reddening around the skin, and exactly as the video that Bill posted my body formed the eschar which fell off on the fifth day leaving a 5 mm deep hole. It was scary! First because I knew the cancer was that deep in my body and because I didn't know how it would look when it healed. I am so happy to report that my face healed with a tiny scar that no one can even detect. It took about three weeks total. Since then I have found a couple of more places and have had the same results. (A small round band aid covers the spots nicely while the salve is working.)

If you know anyone facing this type of skin lesion please do not hesitate to give them this information, it can be life saving. Here is a good website with lots of valuable information on alternative cancer treatments.

http://www.cancertutor.com/Cancer/Cansema.html

Thanks for starting this discussion.

Best wishes to all,

La Tigra
    Last edited by Christine; 11th April 2012 at 00:54.

27. Link to Post #17
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by La Tigra (here)
    If you know anyone facing this type of skin lesion please do not hesitate to give them this information, it can be life saving.
    Hi La Tigra,

And thank you very much for having taken the time to relate your father's experience with mainstream cancer treatment, which I was saddened to read, but very happy to find that your use of the salve has been successful. First hand experience like yours counts for much more than my simply "beating the drum".

The links that you included were also invaluable, as they provided not only worthwhile information as to how best to use black salve, but also an insight into the "disagreement" between Hippocrates Health Institute and Alpha Omega Labs. Deary me!...........everywhere we go, angst!

Stay well La Tigra, and thanks again,

Tony

Here is a first time user's account of her experience:

28. Link to Post #18
    Australia Avalon Member MacStar's Avatar
    Thanks

Lots to say on this and thanks all for the heads up,will post more tomorrow hopefully as I'm trying to source seed.

This is my area...this I have seen the TGA do time and time again as I'm from an Ethnobotany background.

Source: http://www.newcrops.uq.edu.au/listin...canadensis.htm

Says it all doesn't it?

Petition away for sure,it can't hurt but I doubt it will make much difference as this is not new to me.

We need to front them.

This madness must stop.

I'm angry.
    Last edited by MacStar; 11th April 2012 at 14:55. Reason: source for graph
    "The shaman is not merely a sick man, or a madman; he is a sick man who has healed himself.”
    ― Terence McKenna, The Invisible Landscape: Mind, Hallucinogens and the I Ching

29. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to MacStar For This Post:

Avocadess (13th April 2012), Bill Ryan (11th April 2012), Christine (11th April 2012), Heyoka_11 (11th April 2012), Jean-Luc (12th April 2012), nomadguy (12th April 2012), Reinhard (16th May 2012), RunningDeer (11th April 2012)

30. Link to Post #19
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Heyoka_11 (here)
    G'day All,

Here is yesterday's email that I received from Elaine Hollingsworth, from Hippocrates Health Institute:

>
    BLACK SALVE BANNED

Dear Tony,

Unfortunately the government has now banned Black Salve in Australia. Anyone supplying or selling it faces prosecution and severe penalties. Their reason for this is clear to all thinking people: it works. It eliminates skin cancers safely and cuts out some of the most powerful organisations on Earth -- Big Pharma and Big Medicine, and they own governments worldwide.

We think this is outrageous and if you agree, sign the petition on our website.

Black Salve can still be purchased overseas, but we cannot guarantee the quality, and Australian Customs may refuse entry. If you are overseas we recommend that you shun the US company, Alpha Omega Labs. They supply it, but we don't trust them.

If you can't get it, you can make it yourself. Instructions are in the ONE ANSWER TO CANCER DVD. Warning: Please be sure to follow the instructions precisely.

You can find the ingredients here.

Click for the latest ONE ANSWER TO CANCER MOVIE public screening.

Yours in good health,

Elaine
    www.oneanswertocancermovie.com
    www.doctorsaredangerous.com

I checked the usual sources in Australia (not that there were many) last night, and sure enough, they are shutting up shop.

I managed to stock up off the Australian eBay site, but be warned, as of the 1st of April, that will be it.

All the Best,

Tony.

Concerning Alpha Omega Labs I have purchased Lugols from them while Lugols was sequestered, The purchase and delivery went just fine and the product was excellent. Was comparatively expensive when compared to normal off the shelf price. I was recommended A.O.L. by a medical professional I know that buys Lugols from them as well, I am not familiar with the Black Salve though.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rozzy For This Post:

Avocadess (13th April 2012), Heyoka_11 (11th April 2012)

32. Link to Post #20
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rozzy For This Post:

Heyoka_11 (11th April 2012), MacStar (9th June 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 6 LastLast