+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 6 LastLast

Thread: Amazon Black Salve (Cansema)

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,520 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: Amazon Black Salve (Cansema)

Quote Posted by MMA_Fan (here)
    Don't fancy it myself.

This article gives another point of view as to why it is banned. It's a corrosive for a start and some unscrupulous healers can do a lot of damage with it.
    (Contains graphic images which may put you off your dinner): http://www.quackwatch.org/01Quackery...er/eschar.html
    Quackwatch (the medical blog of Stephen Barrett, MD) is a pretty much a pro-FDA mouthpiece. The FDA is not protecting your health. Trust me.

It should also be noted that Dr Barrett is a psychiatrist. Some psychiatrists are well-intentioned people, but by no means all. Meanwhile, all psychiatrists are gravely misled in one way or another.

Read his Curriculum Vitae: it gets worse and worse.

In 1980, he co-authored a book called The Tooth Robbers: A Pro-Fluoridation Handbook.

In 1981 came Vitamins and "Health" Foods: The Great American Hustle.

And he proudly presents his credentials as a member of The Committee for Skeptical Enquiry (CSICOP), as is the famous debunker James Randi.

I will not waste my time writing any more about this anti-human, destructive clown, and his listen-to-me, brainwashed, status-oriented, mainstream viewpoint.

Excuse the rant: but this kind of drip-feed attack on freedom, sanity, truth, and real health makes me angry too. The future of the well-being of the human race is at stake in issues like this.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 11th April 2012 at 17:11.

2. The Following 38 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (12th April 2012), AlternativeInfoJunkie (11th April 2012), Avocadess (13th April 2012), brenie (12th April 2012), Carmen (26th May 2012), DoubleHelix (11th April 2012), Earth Angel (11th April 2012), eileenrose (26th May 2012), foreverfan (26th May 2012), gigha (11th April 2012), Hervé (11th April 2012), Heyoka_11 (11th April 2012), hohoemi (11th April 2012), jorr lundstrom (11th April 2012), karelia (11th April 2012), Kristin (11th April 2012), Limor Wolf (11th April 2012), MacStar (11th April 2012), Magnus (12th April 2012), Maria Stade (11th April 2012), Midnight Rambler (11th April 2012), MMA_Fan (11th April 2012), modwiz (11th April 2012), Muzz (12th April 2012), Neal (13th April 2012), nomadguy (12th April 2012), Nortreb (11th April 2012), Rainbowbrite (19th April 2012), Reinhard (16th May 2012), Richard S. (12th April 2012), Rogerc (11th April 2012), RunningDeer (11th April 2012), sygh (13th April 2012), TelosianEmbrace (27th April 2012), ThePythonicCow (18th May 2012), witchy1 (13th April 2012), Woody (14th April 2012), Yoda (11th April 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

Sounds amazing stuff - is it the one that the gentleman in the Atherton area developed?

Does anyone know anything about Radium Weed ?

It grows on the Tablelands apparently and a lady friend of mine swears by it for BCC's and Horny Keratosis,
    Unfortunately I don't know how to identify it in the bush.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rogerc For This Post:

Heyoka_11 (11th April 2012), MacStar (11th April 2012)

5. Link to Post #23
    Australia Avalon Member MacStar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rogerc (here)
    Sounds amazing stuff - is it the one that the gentleman in the Atherton area developed?

Does anyone know anything about Radium Weed ?

It grows on the Tablelands apparently and a lady friend of mine swears by it for BCC's and Horny Keratosis,
    Unfortunately I don't know how to identify it in the bush.
    Yes Radium has similar qualities and is in the papaver family.The fresh milk/sap is used.I know that ozhare was talking to me about it quite some time ago.
    I think he may have some experience with it?

This is the thing that has happened recently in Aus(Early last year).

"They" put forth an agenda to ban 1000's of plants under the guise of the "Analogues Act.".
    The proposal was to "Blanket Ban" the possesion by penalty of the Drug Laws, anyone with this vast and utterly unworkable list of plants and common weeds.
    We had to even correct them on the nomenclature of the bill as far as Botanical Genus/Species goes*slaps forehead*..as some attention was drawn obviously to DMT containing plants of which we have an abundance of here....our Floral Emblem is a Wattle FFS and this was on the "list" It's not an active one or one that people extract Alkaloids from....they had no clue which ones were,just that Acacia's contain DMT....yes the are well versed....now!
    It was an intelligence gathering exercise through which they learned more about plants than they knew.
    Obviously the key "watched" groups were infuriated and expressed their concern and their reasons why via a petition that was not accepted by "GetUp" .
    They are OWNED!
    ....I knew the outcome and tried to help those on the Forum I was on that this would be the case.
    The outcome was that a minority,yet highly insightful/medicinal ones were banned(the ones they wanted!)
    Once this was passed,then any state could adopt this as legislation.

We really have to see through this and Rogerc has given us another option that ozhare might be able to enlighten us on hopefully.

Here's a link on Radium:
    http://www.beautanicals.com.au/RadiumWeed.html

It's a soft stemmed clover looking plant that exudes a white sap and should be handled with care.Very common weed here.

Learn what you can about these weeds,it's important as Science and Big Pharma are no competition for knowledge of Wildcrafting.The tools I'm using for Benzo withdrawal are all botanicals and work...I can't take(and won't)painkillers or muscle relaxants as they luckily interfere with the withdrawal process.
    So knowing Botanical properties of obscure plants and weeds/fungi is very important for survival.

As for the one in Danger NOW, Aussies get seed and distribute pronto!

Thanks too Bill,I agree Quackwatch is disinfo at it's best.
    Last edited by MacStar; 11th April 2012 at 17:40. Reason: clean up so makes sense....tired
    "The shaman is not merely a sick man, or a madman; he is a sick man who has healed himself.”
    ― Terence McKenna, The Invisible Landscape: Mind, Hallucinogens and the I Ching

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MacStar For This Post:

brenie (12th April 2012), Heyoka_11 (11th April 2012), jorr lundstrom (11th April 2012), nomadguy (12th April 2012), Positive Vibe Merchant (11th April 2012), Reinhard (16th May 2012), Rogerc (12th April 2012)

7. Link to Post #24
    Wales Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Don't fancy it myself.

This article gives another point of view as to why it is banned. It's a corrosive for a start and some unscrupulous healers can do a lot of damage with it.
    (Contains graphic images which may put you off your dinner): http://www.quackwatch.org/01Quackery...er/eschar.html
    Quackwatch (the medical blog of Stephen Barrett, MD) is a pretty much a pro-FDA mouthpiece. The FDA is not protecting your health. Trust me.

It should also be noted that Dr Barrett is a psychiatrist. Some psychiatrists are well-intentioned people, but by no means all. Meanwhile, all psychiatrists are gravely misled in one way or another.

In 1980, he co-authored a book called The Tooth Robbers: A Pro-Fluoridation Handbook.

And he proudly presents his credentials as a member of The Committee for Skeptical Enquiry (CSICOP), as is the famous debunker James Randi.

I will not waste my time writing any more about this anti-human, destructive clown, and his listen-to-me, brainwashed, status-oriented, mainstream viewpoint.

Excuse the rant: but this kind of drip-feed attack on freedom, sanity, truth, and real health makes me angry too. The future of the well-being of the human race is at stake in issues like this.
    Thanks for pointing out his credentials Bill - they are interesting. After reading he seems much more of a debunker than a skeptic.
    I should have checked myself before linking to his 'article' so apologies for that.

The salve still wouldn't be my personal choice as I would look for other alternatives but then I have never had cancer so don't have that perspective.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MMA_Fan For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th April 2012), Heyoka_11 (12th April 2012), MacStar (12th April 2012), Reinhard (16th May 2012), Rogerc (12th April 2012)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

MacStar, Thanks for the link to Radium Weed.

Given it's milky sap it's probably an alkaloid - not very pleasant.

However how the medical profession can overlook any possible cure is unbelievable.

My friend had Chemotherapy explained to her as "killing as many cells as possible without killing you"

I've also heard that a teas and poultices made from young paw-paw (papaya) trees are helpful

Problem with alternates is that they are often poorly researched and some claims border on Disneyland , sometimes effect is not carefully equated to cause. Perhaps a careful combination of therapies may be the way to go.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rogerc For This Post:

Heyoka_11 (12th April 2012), MacStar (12th April 2012)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

However how the medical profession can overlook any possible cure is unbelievable.

My friend had Chemotherapy explained to her as "killing as many cells as possible without killing you"

I've also heard that a teas and poultices made from young paw-paw (papaya) trees are helpful

Problem with alternates is that they are often poorly researched and some claims border on Disneyland , sometimes effect is not carefully equated to cause. Perhaps a careful combination of therapies may be the way to go.
    No wuz Rogerc,umm yes it will burn non afflicted skin and eyes especially.It is an alkaloid complex from memory,the sap gives away it's relationship to Papaver or the Poppie family.

As for "Alternative" therapies,well I'm butting heads over at an unrelated Forum over this very thing atm,the Debunkers call it Psuedoscience.The claim being that "Scientific double-blind" studies make something credible,not vast amounts of first hand experience and testimonials .....there's plenty out there on Psilocybin,Ayahuasca,Mescaline Cacti,Salvia and Iboga to name a few.
    These things WORK far better than Pharmaceuticals and are easily grown or found wild...plenty of info out there on them.
    Always observe set and setting rules and clearing energies with smoke etc as well as having a sitter and protecting the vessel from invasion whilst in transit.

The shoe would be on the other foot if these people were diagnosed with agressive skin carcinoma's!

I gave the example of the odd's of Amazonian Shaman finding 2 main admixture plants in the vast ecology there that produced medicinal and Hallucinogenic properties,considering the amount of non-active and poisonous "look alikes", plus the precise identification of one of the main active plants being Viridis.This dick put it down to trial and error over time....yah right.like Ayahuasca was just stumbled on with instructions on how to prepare it *facepalm*....they were dircted by an unseen hand and had connections to the Earth that only we can dream of.

The Radium as far as I know is best applied fresh as the Alkaloids break down rapidly due to oxidisation and it will burn healthy tissue.
    Vaseline should be enough to protect the area around the application point AKAIK...sent an email to ozhare as I know he has looked into it and possibly used it,so waiting for his input on this.
    I know he has used colloidal silver on my advice on a long standing wart and now it's completely gone...oh wait, that's right it's now a "drug" in some parts of the UK and not Psuedoscience
    Codex Alimentarius ring a bell?
    http://www.natural-health-informatio...mentarius.html
    Another thing that helps with a lot of things to put in your cupboard mate,colloidal Silver:
    http://www.allansutton.com/
    The BEST mate,don't settle for other brands.I have used it for many things as stated on the website and it's all true,every word.(turns out there has been a battle over naming and ownership of the Colloidal Product.)
    It's very easy to get and quite cheap considering how powerful it is.

Edit:Seems www.allansutton.com has been in court over this,so I'm sticking with www.suttonssolutions.com.au after further clarification via phone just now...plus,well allansutton is not available anymore in Aus anyway due to TGA rulings.

On the Black Salve,I just hope the old Forum I was on doesn't blow this one too,as it is the most highly watched Aus Forum for these issues.

The TGA don't like them much,just a shame the Owner and King Mod was such a closed minded prick on his high horse.I was there for many years with over 4,000 posts and ended up calling him out,suffice to say I was locked out

Shame they use the word Shaman without realising exactly what it means.

Edit:Oh yeah,there are many alternatives for battling cancer like Liposomal Vitamin C(UTube it!).Ilost my cousin this year to Cancer,recently found out a dear friend has just passed away last week and was in contact with a mate who was my boss years ago,a great man...and he has just got through Chemo....****'s me no end.
    And believe me,"They" know all too well about the alternatives.
    This is just the new "Witch-Hunt" or "Crusades".
    Everything we need is in Nature,Knowledge is power!!

I doubt very much that Ben or Drake or whoever is totally on the Human race's side,whether they know it or not.
    It's up to us.
    Remeber the scene in The Matrix with the Oracle on the park bench?
    The one at the Railway Station?
    The one in the command centre with the "Creator"?

Ponder these well.

*hops of soap box*

RE:RE: Edit OK well my partner just came back from our usual stockist for "MY Colloidal Siver"... Allan Suttons Colloidal Silver and the bloody TGA has stopped us from getting it!!!!
    We now have a copycat company(turns out not to be so!) selling it,check the webpage link above.
    (Apparently allan Sutton should have amended this page)

I'm ringing www.suttonssolutions.com.au using Allan Suttons name to clarify this right now.

Ok all seems good,yes the TGA have stopped ALL Colloidal products from entering Australia,but had a chat to the owner and she explained the situation.
    She is also aware of the Black Salve saga.

I have invited her onboard, as she is very up to date on these things and will clarify further on this matter.
    Last edited by MacStar; 12th April 2012 at 05:53. Reason: RE RE RE Edit and it's not Rhodium duh Radium ;)
    "The shaman is not merely a sick man, or a madman; he is a sick man who has healed himself.”

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MacStar For This Post:

brenie (12th April 2012), Heyoka_11 (12th April 2012), Reinhard (16th May 2012), Rogerc (12th April 2012)

13. Link to Post #27
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Heyoka_11, hello just watched your vid: excellent just the info: people need to give them confidence, and to counter the 'black' propagander against black-salve.
    I used BS last year on my face, almost the same location as yours, the follow-up was almost the same.
    I had to treat it more than once, but I have no fear of using it in the future.
    And I do recommend the dvd 'one answer to cancer' good info there, as well as black salve.

Regards, Brenie.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brenie For This Post:

Heyoka_11 (13th April 2012), MacStar (16th May 2012)

15. Link to Post #28
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Mcstar, hi thanks for all info: sorry to hear they are now blocking Colloidal Silver.
    Just wondering have you tried making this yourself, the 'Bob Beck' way ?

Regards Brenie.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to brenie For This Post:

Earth Angel (12th April 2012), Heyoka_11 (13th April 2012), MacStar (13th April 2012)

17. Link to Post #29
    I came from Europe, lived long in Africa then Australia, now Switzerland
    Thanks

You need to understand Aussieland...

They ban everything...

But release the most stupid things, for the good of the people of course...

Wish I knew about this before my operations... mine touch wood has not returned to date... but I always feel I am on borrowed time, after my operations my doctor told me I had less then a month to live the melenoma was so severe. and it was...

Thanks to my good doctor, doctor G. Stares (RIP) who was driven out of business because he really tried to help his patients by... can you guess?

the Australian Government
    Last edited by Leon; 12th April 2012 at 17:37.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leon For This Post:

Heyoka_11 (13th April 2012), MacStar (16th May 2012), Rogerc (19th April 2012)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Quote Posted by brenie (here)
    Mcstar, hi thanks for all info: sorry to hear they are now blocking Colloidal Silver.
    Just wondering have you tried making this yourself, the 'Bob Beck' way ?

Regards Brenie.
    Hi brenie,no I haven't but I have the instructions here and thanks for the lead,I'll look that one up

Colloidal Silver is not Banned in Aus, but it must conform to the Australian TGA Standards,thus no imports.

The site suttonssolutions is here in Aus and that's where you can get it.It's also available via their official outlets.

Cheers

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MacStar For This Post:

Heyoka_11 (13th April 2012), Rogerc (19th April 2012)

21. Link to Post #31
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,593 times in 941 posts

Quote Posted by brenie (here)
    I used BS last year on my face, almost the same location as yours
    Thanks brenie,

Great to hear that your experience with Black Salve was a success.

To set the record straight, the video was a selection off You Tube, not my own. I have not had cause to use the salve personally, but just get jacked off when effective treatments are suppressed or banned.

Wishing you continued health,

Tony

22. Link to Post #32
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

I was reading one of my early 1900's medical books and they describe an old surgeon who used to treat skin lesions with zinc chloride (effective ingrediant in black salve /cansema) and flour. Worked a treat.

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Heyoka_11 (13th April 2012), MacStar (14th April 2012), minkton (19th May 2012), Rainbowbrite (19th April 2012), Rogerc (18th April 2012), Shannow (18th August 2013)

24. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,543 times in 2,615 posts

Hi, All --

This (below) is what Amazon Black Salve will and does do. This is also why it was banned in Australia. Note, however, that it's readily available from many other sources:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=%22amazon+black+salve%22

I know someone personally who's used this in exactly the same way. The cancer cells were immediately devoured... and the skin healed over with zero scarring. I witnessed this personally.

MUST SEE. You'll never regard cancer in the same way again. Tell anyone you know who's frightened of what may be happening in their skin.

I am a black salve advocate and I keep a stash available from Cantons company in Ecquador.
    that being said it takes in some cases some very skilled knowledge to apply it and use it. For this I recommend this book to have on hand before you start using it especially if the melanoma is greater than .5 centimeter in size. It provides detailed instructions for wound care and gives a photographic case for an internal breast cancer removal, not a melanoma.
    http://www.amazon.com/Cancer-Salves-Botanical-Approach-Treatment/dp/1556432704/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1334950910&sr=1-1

One downfall with cansema black salve or any black salve use is that if the lesion is significant before treatment there is a risk that the the cancer has already moved to other parts of the body. This possibility should not be overlooked and diligent observation of one's health is required from then on as melanoma can appear in the liver or other organs where it is not seen until late in its development. All cancers, and in this case, especially melanoma for which black salve is so noted for, should also be treated internally with the internal products offered at Omega Labs or perhaps a hoxey tincture. Oral Lugol's iodine should be included in the protocol. Melanoma has a nasty history of reappearing many years after a so called primary lesion is removed, especially if it was a deep one. Of couse the possibility of reappearace is greater if you had it surgically removed in most cases as they end up cutting a root and leaving it to grow. In home treatment hopefully the cansema was applied in time and all the roots are correctly removed. If they break or it is not done correctly you may be in trouble down the line. In some seriously large cases of melanoma the roots can be visualized when the tumor comes out. It they appear damaged or incomplete the wound should be allowed to heal for two weeks or so and then another applicaiton of salve is applied to hopefully get the rest of it.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Heyoka_11 (10th May 2012), MacStar (23rd April 2012), Reinhard (16th May 2012), Rozzy (4th May 2012)

26. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

I purchased radium weed seed and grew the plants. I found it very highly INEFFECTIVE for eliminating actinic keratosis for which is is suppose to get rid of... therefor I became skepical of reliable action for skin cancer. I purchased the seed from the correct source, in New Zealand was it? dont remember now.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Heyoka_11 (10th May 2012)

28. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Don't fancy it myself.

Did you get a load of Barrett in the Gerson movies? He looks to be the slime bucket that he is. He is a very dangerous person is is likely personally responsible for the deaths of many by swaying people from alternative medicines that would have saved their lives. He is less that dirt to me and If I could hold a court I would charge him with manslaughter.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Heyoka_11 (10th May 2012)

30. Link to Post #36
    Australia Avalon Member TelosianEmbrace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,491 times in 539 posts

The youtube vid posted by Bill was one of the most amazing pieces of film I have seen. for all my life I was trained to believe that the big C is the end, period. Yet here is photographic evidence that black salve can work on cancer much like antiseptic cream on skin sores. Thanks so much Tony, for posting this thread. I just had to try out the ban, and ordered a jar of Black Salve from Best on Earth Products www.bestonearthproducts.com

It arrived a few days ago and at some stage I will be trying it out.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TelosianEmbrace For This Post:

Heyoka_11 (10th May 2012), MacStar (16th May 2012)

32. Link to Post #37
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,593 times in 941 posts

Quote Posted by Arrowwind (here)
    I am a black salve advocate and I keep a stash available from Cantons company in Ecquador.
    G'day Arrowwind,

I just wanted to get your attention, and thank you for your consistently invaluable input to my occasional health oriented thread. The guidance that you provide to those considering using alternative healing modalities is second to none.

Quote Posted by TelosianEmbrace (here)
    Thanks so much Tony, for posting this thread. I just had to try out the ban, and ordered a jar of Black Salve
    It's my pleasure, for I hope, having helped. Please be aware that this salve has a shelf life, or so I am lead to believe, so do your homework! Having said that, I stocked up to, so I had better do my homework as well

All the Very Best,

Tony

33. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Angry Re: Amazon Black Salve (Cansema)

Hey all,

I guess you guys from elsewhere are totally aware now about our T.G.A.,the OZ version of the F.D.A. and tarred by the same AGENDA.

Just in from www.oneanswertocancer.com.

YOUR RIGHT TO NATURAL HEALTH INFORMATION IS AT RISK.

For many years, we have supported the wonderful work of the Australian Vaccination Network. (www.avn.org.au)

Now, the AVN have told us that the "Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration has ordered AVN to stop selling" our One Answer to Cancer DVD, which contains information about Black Salve. "According to TGA's code, providing information about products is exactly the same as selling the product that is discussed in the DVD -- Black Salve."

Of course, we profoundly and emphatically refute TGA's outrageous assault on every Australian's right to free speech. We do know, though, that in recent months, TGA have shut down a number of Australian Black Salve manufacturers. TGA may now attempt to bar us, as well, from distributing our One Answer to Cancer DVD.

The government cannot ban Black Salve ingredients, which are available all over the world. Fortunately, it is not too late to protect your family's health now.

See www.oneanswertocancermovie.com to learn how to protect yourself.
    Yours in good health

Elaine Hollingsworth
    www.doctorsaredangerous.com

The aim of our newsletter is to keep you informed and up-to-date on issues relating to your health. Please pass on to family and friends and tell them they can sign up for Elaine's free newsletter here. http://doctorsaredangerous.com/Campa...ignupezine.htm

All you Aussie growers,alchemists and those who can afford to stockpile...you know what to do.It is unfortunately the only way we will keep this Salve available here.

This is not only ridiculous but absolute proof that those who "care" for our health DON'T.To be taking such interest in banning the bloody video is beyond comprehension.

SCUM comes to mind.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to MacStar For This Post:

Heyoka_11 (16th May 2012)

35. Link to Post #39
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

I'm tempted to get this DVD - does anyone have any direct experience of following the method they give of making it?
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Heyoka_11 (16th May 2012)

37. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Not as yet Anchor, but have the DVD

I'd like to hear of anyone's success with the instructions too.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to MacStar For This Post:

Heyoka_11 (18th May 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 6 LastLast