+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast

Thread: Amazon Black Salve (Cansema)

1. Link to Post #61
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Default Re: Amazon Black Salve (Cansema)

Quote Posted by Carmen (here)
    Wow, all the other posts are gone!
    Did you rub any on your screen?

I went to the local herbalist on Sun and she refused to sell me the raw product. Said it was dangerous. So I'll get some online.

Anyone know a good source?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Carmen (3rd September 2013), TelosianEmbrace (9th September 2013)

3. Link to Post #62
    New Zealand Avalon Member Carmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,527 times in 1,560 posts

Well, in the movie, 'One Answer to Cancer' they list the ingredients and demonstrate how to make it. I reckon that movie is a 'must see' to understand black salve and how to apply it.

Haha! I must have rubbed it on the screen, or the hacker did!!

4. Link to Post #63
    Thanks

=============
    Date: Fri Aug 30 18:12:00 2013
    Poster: Carmen
    Thread Title: Re: Black Salve
    Thanks to all responders. Recap1, I have not visited the doctor to get diagnosis! It would mean being leaned on to get caught up in the system!! So, what would happen after I have healed would be the comment that it couldn't have been cancer! I know, sounds cynical. This is what happened when my daughter used black salve on her leg. We were pretty sure it was squamous cell carcinoma, but after it healed the doctor said "No, it couldn't have been!!"

The old me would have been scared out of her whits and gone rushing to the doctor, but with this I have no angst. I will use the rife machine as well. I will attempt to post a short video of a woman who cured herself cancer through black salve. This particular cancer is considered I curable! As she said. "As far as cures go, I'm it!"

=============
    Date: Fri Aug 30 18:14:13 2013
    http://youtu.be/9ooNHlB5UEU

=============
    Date: Fri Aug 30 18:47:05 2013
    A while ago I had dinner with my daughter and her family. Our local doctor and her family were there also guests. Liz, our doctor is a great doctor and very open minded. She researches widely and uses lots of alternative methods, rife machine, vitamin D prescriptions for winter ills, and is fully supportive of parents not wishing to immunise their children. In short she's a breath of fresh air in our community. Her husband is a cancer researcher at the Otago Medical School. It was his comment to me that cancer research had not progressed in fifty years that prompted me to suggest that we show these two the DVD on Aldarra and black salve.

It was really interesting. The DVD ran smack dab into all their beliefs and their medical training! He mainly listened and made the odd comment. She could not cope. She giggled in parts. I felt like slapping her and telling her to settle down and just listen! I was really surprised at her reaction, but I guess I shouldn't have been. She was quite negative about the black salve to patients who suggested it, citing scarring issues. She has since talked to my daughter Amber about it again and admitted she may have been hasty in her evaluation.

As I've said in another post people have to do their own research on this subject and take as informed a decision as they can.

=============
    Date: Fri Aug 30 20:43:19 2013
    Here is a link to the you Tube short on One Answer to Cancer

http://youtu.be/ogQwAxiQ2iU

=============
    Date: Fri Aug 30 22:24:17 2013
    Thread Title: Re: help please, thyroid cancer
    Flash, I feel for you. Much love and support coming your way. First of all google "One Answer to Cancer" In this DVD is an account of a nurse who had cancer of the thyroid. She refused conventional treatment and with a colleague proceeded to treat her thyroid cancer with black salve. I would highly recommend buying and watching this DVD. At the moment I'm treating myself with black salve for melanoma on my face. Do the research. Be happy with what you decide to do.

=============
    Date: Fri Aug 30 23:10:16 2013
    Right now my face looks like I was on the losing end of fifteen rounds of boxing!! The right side of my face is quite swollen and my right eye is red and half shut!! ****! Not that good looking I'm afraid. I can still feel it working. There is a kind of pressure in my face, my nose especially.

=============
    Date: Sat Aug 31 06:13:38 2013
    Yes, twin fig, Im taking plenty of vitaminC, and a mineral supplement. I hadn't been taking anything recently so thought I needed to. Also the first spot has now got a scab on it. I keep this moist. Your moles will only react to the black salve if they contain abnormal cells. My granddaughter used salve on a mole of hers, didn't do a thing, no redness, no nothing.

=============
    Date: Sat Aug 31 16:19:42 2013
    Thread Title: Re: Deforestation - the scar of man
    Deforestation is one of the main reasons I am implementing holistic management on my farm. I intend it to be an example of how to run a successful farm on dry land at low cost. No fertiliser applied, just what the animals provide and all systems, mineral, water, biological all in balance and improving year after year. This system serves to bring desert lands back into thriving grasslands with no need to be cutting down forest. It pains me to see trees felled.

=============
    Date: Sat Aug 31 17:00:32 2013
    Thread Title: Re: Is Diet Related to World Peace / True Freedom / Anarchy?
    No, but lack of food, starvation is directly related to war, always has been.

=============
    Date: Sun Sep 1 01:52:13 2013
    Thread Title: Re: Deforestation - the scar of man
    So, you starting to see why this holistic management model has excited me so much?!

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmen For This Post:

avid (3rd September 2013), Eram (3rd September 2013), Flash (4th September 2013), gaiagirl (12th September 2013)

6. Link to Post #64
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Hi, my post was caught up in the hacking. Paul kindly found it and here it is.

I have used black salve /cansema on myself and my partner. No reactions on him but I had a reaction to a freckly thing on underside of left arm. I think I did it wrong and have been left with a crappy scar about 1cm round for a 2mm lesion. I can still see where the freckle was. This was the only thing on my body that reacted our of about 5 things, so it was no doubt in my mind active. I used too much product hence the big scar.

Would I use it again. Yes. It definately punches above its weight. They have been using Zinc chloride (I think thats the most active ingredient) since the late 1800's with great success as it says above. Doctors in GB used this with flour initially with great success. If you search for escarotic you will get a ton of information. As always make up your own mind, but the medical profession dont like it.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Flash (4th September 2013), MaroonLagoon (21st September 2013)

8. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

I will repost the pdf. I think it is a good reference.
    Eggplant was referenced and I read about it and I think eggplant is wonderful!

http://www.topicalinfo.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=143
    Attached Files

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Flash (4th September 2013)

10. Link to Post #66
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,226 times in 1,108 posts

Here's my lost post:

Recap, your point about a follow up exam is an excellent one, always worth doing just to be safe.

I've no idea whether black salve (bloodroot) can do anything for skin cancer as such, but I can tell you from my own experience it does a heckuva job removing other anomalous skin cells with better-than-surgical precision.

All my life, I've had a tiny dark mole right at the center of my cleavage. I'd always considered it a beauty mark, or perhaps a romantic scar from being run through with a rapier in a previous life; who knows? But in the last few years it seemed to have grown unwieldy and I decided Id like it reduced if not removed. My dermatologist warned me that reduction was not an option and removal would leave a surgical scar. Not good.

So after some research, I decided to try black salve (the Dermatend brand available from Amazon.com) What the heck; I could always go back for surgery, right? An improbably small tube arrived, and I dutifully followed the directions.

Wow.

After about ten days with a tiny bandaid over the spot, the sucker fell off cleanly. The pink skin left behind faded to normal color over about four months.

Now there is nothing there, no scar, no trace, no sign whatsoever of something that's been there all my life. Only perfect skin.

Bloodroot, for my money, is absolutely expert at seeking out and destroying cells that are not perfectly formed, or normal, or average. It destroys them deep below the skin surface as well, since my mole had roots dug deep into my skin. And it seems to work without affecting normal skin cells.

Certainly worth a try. But follow up with your doctor, just to be sure.

Hints:

-The secret to success seems to lie in sufficient abrasion or scraping of the skins surface before applying the bloodroot. Dermatend supplies a small nail file for the purpose. Use it, more than you think you need, keep rubbing before applying. And rub some more. The skin surface must be thoroughly broken to allow the bloodroot to penetrate.

- Patience is everything. After you've applied the blood root and a bandaid, wait. Wait. Wait a few more days again. Wait a week or more. Let the skin thingy fall off by itself. This ensures that the new skin underneath has time to rebuild without scarring. Don't pick. Don't peek. Just wait.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Selene

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

Carmen (4th September 2013), MaroonLagoon (21st September 2013), minkton (8th September 2013), NancyV (4th September 2013), skyflower (13th September 2013)

12. Link to Post #67
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Scarring worries? Coconut oil might soften the effect of Black Salve.

Good prices on ebay...

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Carmen (4th September 2013), NancyV (4th September 2013)

14. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

I use coconut oil all the time. It's a great natural moisturiser. The swelling of my face is going down now. I'm sleeping a lot. It's really not a case of apply black salve and carry on working. To me, it's a bit like a natural operation. I've had to listen to my body and get lots of rest. Also it looks so horrible I've had to confine myself to home. If I had had no idea of what would happen I would have freaked out entirely and rushed off to a doctor! There is obviously different cancers and the cancer on the right side of my nose was different from that on the left side judging by the reaction to the black salve. I'm happy that I'm getting rid of this melanoma. I'm also aware of the fungal/parasite connection to cancer. I am using the rife machine for parasites and also detoxification. The person who sells the rife machines advised three days of parasite cleansing using the machine twice a day, one holding the rods and the other the paddles on the feet. Next three days of toxicity cleanse. Then cancer after that. So, it's quite a rigmarole I'm putting myself through. It sure beats going under the knife though. I will let you know how it pans out.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmen For This Post:

NancyV (4th September 2013), sdv (4th September 2013), TelosianEmbrace (9th September 2013), ulli (8th September 2013)

16. Link to Post #69
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,067 times in 989 posts

I also have used coconut oil for many things for many years but I found another oil that works better for scarring, reddish areas on the face and dark or age spots. It's emu oil. I never thought I'd even try anything besides coconut oil since it's so great for the body, inside and outside, and for cooking, but I started reading about emu oil and decided to try it. It worked faster and noticeably better for me mainly in stopping the mild rosacea I was starting to have on my cheeks and around my nose. I have bought emu oil for several years from this place: http://emuoildepot.com/. Of course anyone who is a vegan won't want to be using emu oil!!

How great that you're experimenting with different healing modalities, Carmen! I had a jar of black salve for years and used it for various things on myself and for others. Powerful stuff! I think I'll get some more since mine dried out or was used up years ago. It would be good to have around. Originally I used a product called Cansema, from Alpha Omega Labs. They now have changed the name to Amazon Black Tropical Salve and sell it for US and Canada here: http://www.herbhealers.com/store/salves-and-tonics. There is another site for other countries. Their salves are very high quality.

It's so much more empowering to experiment on yourself without going to doctors. I get so very bored and annoyed when I have to listen to a doctor tell me what little they know and criticize what I have found to be successful, so I have avoided doctors my whole life unless it was an absolute necessity. Yes, they are great to have available in an emergency, but for normal things I do not listen to their advice unless it makes absolute sense to me. It's so easy to do research on the internet now. When I was younger I subscribed to several natural and alternative health magazines since we didn't have the internet, but that worked too. It's just a LOT easier and faster now.

If or when I get cancer I will definitely NOT be doing any of the normal allopathic treatments recommended by a doctor. In fact the only reason I might even go to a doctor would be to get a diagnosis if I wasn't fairly sure about what I was dealing with. Normally I can determine things through researching the symptoms online. Even when I had a stroke I only went to a doctor ONCE, just to make sure it wasn't a heart attack as I was not sure whether it was a heart attack or stroke since some of the symptoms were the same. When I found out it wasn't a heart attack I knew it was a stroke. The doctor then said "of course now you need to have a lot more tests and then we'll start treatment." I said "Thanks, but no thanks!", trying to not giggle. They always get so shocked when I refuse to participate in their normal modus operandi. LOL.....So, Carmen, enjoy your ongoing experiments and I'm sure you will solve your health challenges if you just persist!
    Alpha Mike Foxtrot

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

Carmen (4th September 2013), sdv (4th September 2013), TelosianEmbrace (9th September 2013), ulli (8th September 2013)

18. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

Thanks Nancy. I do have some emu oil products. I will contact the company and get some moisturising oil. Good .tip! The ugly pill is starting to wear off! I'm not scaring the horses any more!! Haha

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Carmen For This Post:

NancyV (5th September 2013)

20. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

It's now a week since I applied the black salve to the right side of my nose. A week of my face swelling to the point that my right eye was vertually closed. It was a bit painful and I was very sleepy and I obeyed my body's indications and slept heaps. Now the eschar, I think that's how you spell it, is just sitting on the spot. The spot is a large crator in my nose! Clean and pink underneath. The eschar looked very nasty and pusy, but it was no infection as there was no smell. The redness and swelling is all gone and I feel great. My body will gradually fill in the crator so my nose will be complete again.

Black Salve is called 'natures scalpel'. It's a great description of what it does.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmen For This Post:

minkton (8th September 2013), TelosianEmbrace (9th September 2013), ulli (8th September 2013), witchy1 (9th September 2013)

22. Link to Post #72
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,172 times in 13,485 posts

Thanks for all the info here, Carmen.
    How is it going?
    A family member has been battling with skin cancer for years, first surgical removal, then Efudix cream, which has done the job quite well, until now. But more keeps appearing, so now I found the most convincing treatment is blending organic eggplant with white vinegar, and making a poultice with that. Every couple of days applying orange oil. Will let you know how that works, according to the testimonies the results are faster than the Black Salve. Whether they are less messy remains to be seen.

23. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

Yes, Ulli, the hole left when the eschar fell out was quite large and crator like! That was just yesterday morning. Today I estimate that the hole is fifty per cent filled in. I feel great and have no pain. On the other side of my nose where I first treated with salve its all healed with just a slight indication where it had been. I did and do keep the area moist and covered. I've also kept up my mineral and vitamin C intake. Also I have been doing parasite and detox cleansing on my rife machine. I'm really pleased with the result so far.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmen For This Post:

MaroonLagoon (21st September 2013), Shannow (9th September 2013), ulli (8th September 2013)

25. Link to Post #74
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,529 times in 32,931 posts

Folks, a longstanding and greatly loved Avalon member here has a close friend who absolutely needs this and has been told he only has a short time to live. He's in the UK.

Does any UK member have any, or know where it can be bought?

26. Link to Post #75
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,302 times in 575 posts

I don't have any but a shop where I am has it.

How much is needed?

Alternatively, try here(UK): http://herbactive.co.uk/blacksalve.php

R
    Last edited by Citizen No2; 29th August 2016 at 17:46.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Citizen No2 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th August 2016), Ewan (30th August 2016), Sophocles (29th August 2016)

28. Link to Post #76
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,492 times in 2,185 posts
    "Vision without action is merely a dream.
    Action without vision just passes the time.
    Vision with action can change the world." Joel Arthur Barker

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MorningSong For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th August 2016), Ewan (30th August 2016), Sophocles (29th August 2016)

30. Link to Post #77
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,529 times in 32,931 posts

Many thanks indeed (for the two posts above) -- very much appreciated. I've notified my friend straight away.

This stuff can literally work miracles if a tumor has broken surface, or is on the skin, and the Salve can make physical contact with it. The videos and images on the net are all a little gruesome, but they're highly, highly impressive.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

bluestflame (30th August 2016), Ewan (30th August 2016), marique3652 (30th August 2016), Sophocles (29th August 2016)

32. Link to Post #78
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

It looks like this has been solved, but on Ebay there are many listings for 10-15 pounds. This one ships from Sheffield:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/10g-Authenti...gAAOxy2CZTahA4

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th August 2016), Ewan (30th August 2016), marique3652 (30th August 2016)

34. Link to Post #79
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 times in 2,398 posts

Quote Posted by Citizen No2 (here)
    I don't have any but a shop where I am has it.

How much is needed?

Alternatively, try here(UK): http://herbactive.co.uk/blacksalve.php

R
    I assume that link worked for you yesterday but I just clicked it and got an Account Suspended message?

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th August 2016), bluestflame (30th August 2016), marique3652 (30th August 2016)

36. Link to Post #80
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,980 times in 1,165 posts

This is where I get my Black Salve from - we also use the capsules.

https://www.bestonearthproducts.com

Best if you get the salve which has DSMO because it gets into the cells more effectively. I have successfully removed half a dozen eschars using this product. You will need pain killers - I will not use pharmaceuticals but use homepathic Hepar Sulph and Rhus Tox, along with Arnica of course.

much love
    Callista

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Callista For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th August 2016), Daozen (30th August 2016), marique3652 (30th August 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast