+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Amazon Black Salve (Cansema)

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,541 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: Amazon Black Salve (Cansema)

I was reading this thread because a friend of mine has a small skin spot on her arm that might possibly be skin cancer. Has anyone now reading this successfully used Cansema (Amazon Black Salve), or know anyone who's used it?

There are allopathic web articles everywhere that say it's dangerous (etc etc). Does any reader know of anyone who's somehow been harmed by using it? What seem to be the downsides, besides (apparently) maybe some pain while it does its thing?

Many thanks indeed for any up-to-date and reliable testimonials that I can pass on.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

bluestflame (30th August 2022), Brigantia (29th August 2022), Harmony (30th August 2022), Inversion (29th August 2022), Yoda (29th August 2022)

3. Link to Post #82
    Sweden Avalon Member silver birch's Avatar
    Thanks

I have tried a homemade "black salve" as it is hard to be sure of the composition of any readymade product today.
    The reason is that in most countries, any product containing the effective ingredients (mainly zinc chloride) is illegal.
    See link for more info and recipes.

https://docslib.org/cansema-black-salve-recipe-1

The dangerous part of this healing method, is that the salve only can affect a few millimeters of the skin, resulting in
    a healed surface but still deep cancer ...
    When I did it on a small spot on my breastbone (thin skin), the cancer healed but I had a small nodule under the skin
    laying passive for a few years.
    When it started feeling irritated again I used psychic methods like autohypnosis to get it to the surface, and healing.

To sum this story up, I can recommend the zinc chloride based salve with DMSO, IF you have a thin growth and use
    a good amount of salve, ev two applications, and visit The Scalpel Man if the healing is not complete.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to silver birch For This Post:

Alecs (29th August 2022), Bill Ryan (29th August 2022), Brigantia (29th August 2022), Harmony (30th August 2022), Inversion (29th August 2022)

5. Link to Post #83
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,536 times in 2,553 posts

Just an anecdote, but I had a small annoying darkish spot around 15 years ago which I treated with a paste of DMSO and baking soda (to raise the PH quickly and deeply). I mixed a little up, applied it with a q-tip, and put a band-aid over it. Then I scrubbed it each morning with a washcloth in the shower and reapplied. To my surprise, one morning a week or so later, the whole darkish spot dissolved right off onto the washcloth leaving a scooped out shallow hole underneath. There is still a lighter area scar left, although the skin is smooth and new.
    (This was one of my experiments that worked.)
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th August 2022), Brigantia (29th August 2022), Harmony (30th August 2022), Inversion (29th August 2022), Reinhard (30th August 2022)

7. Link to Post #84
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,979 times in 1,342 posts

Quote Posted by Sue (Ayt) (here)
    Just an anecdote, but I had a small annoying darkish spot around 15 years ago which I treated with a paste of DMSO and baking soda (to raise the PH quickly and deeply). I mixed a little up, applied it with a q-tip, and put a band-aid over it. Then I scrubbed it each morning with a washcloth in the shower and reapplied. To my surprise, one morning a week or so later, the whole darkish spot dissolved right off onto the washcloth leaving a scooped out shallow hole underneath. There is still a lighter area scar left, although the skin is smooth and new.
    (This was one of my experiments that worked.)
    These are very interesting posts! Alternative health is of great interest seeing as our NHS is tumbling down a deep chasm so it looks like we're on our own with our health, also natural remedies are always better and less harmful IMO.

I've looked through the previous page and didn't find the answer - what's DMSO?

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th August 2022), Harmony (30th August 2022), Inversion (29th August 2022), Reinhard (30th August 2022), Sue (Ayt) (29th August 2022)

9. Link to Post #85
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,536 times in 2,553 posts

Quote Posted by Brigantia (here)

These are very interesting posts! Alternative health is of great interest seeing as our NHS is tumbling down a deep chasm so it looks like we're on our own with our health, also natural remedies are always better and less harmful IMO.

I've looked through the previous page and didn't find the answer - what's DMSO?
    PA has some threads about DMSO. It is available on Amazon, and elsewhere. Not sure about the status in the UK, though.

DMSO Info
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...l=1#post867320

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...l=1#post465720

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...l=1#post892388
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th August 2022), Brigantia (29th August 2022), Harmony (30th August 2022), Inversion (29th August 2022)

11. Link to Post #86
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,979 times in 1,342 posts

Thanks Sue! It seems that it's not been suppressed in the UK, I found it on Ebay.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th August 2022), Harmony (30th August 2022), Inversion (29th August 2022), Sue (Ayt) (30th August 2022)

13. Link to Post #87
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,755 times in 2,614 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

I was reading this thread because a friend of mine has a small skin spot on her arm that might possibly be skin cancer. Has anyone now reading this successfully used Cansema (Amazon Black Salve), or know anyone who's used it?

There are allopathic web articles everywhere that say it's dangerous (etc etc). Does any reader know of anyone who's somehow been harmed by using it? What seem to be the downsides, besides (apparently) maybe some pain while it does its thing?

Many thanks indeed for any up-to-date and reliable testimonials that I can pass on.

I first came across this product when a friend used it many years ago with great success. Since then I have used it on suspicious little areas that have been exposed to the sun over the years and it has worked very well. If the spot isn't "needing" the salve nothing happens. If it is "needing" the salve you will know it fairly soon after application, and just use as directed.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th August 2022), bluestflame (30th August 2022), Brigantia (30th August 2022), Reinhard (30th August 2022)

15. Link to Post #88
    Thanks

Many thanks for all the replies!

My friend asks — can she have the spot on her arm excised (cut out, which seems to be a simple thing to do), and then apply the Cansema to make sure everything's okay?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

bluestflame (30th August 2022), Harmony (31st August 2022)

17. Link to Post #89
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,294 times in 1,173 posts

My friend asks — can she have the spot on her arm excised (cut out, which seems to be a simple thing to do), and then apply the Cansema to make sure everything's okay?
    It's also called Drawing Salve and can be freely bought at Amazon (twelve something).

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th August 2022), bluestflame (30th August 2022), Harmony (31st August 2022)

19. Link to Post #90
    Thanks

I think it may be counterproductive and painful ...
    The smart thing with zinc chloride/DMSO is that you can heal superficial, that is NOT deep cancer by yourself at a very low cost, and without
    the risk of getting evil germs in the hospital.
    When The Scalpel Man excise a spot he always takes a little more than the growth to be sure of getting everything out.
    There may be a risk for complications if you put black salve in a rel deep sore, methinks.
    I would prefer letting it heal, use diet and psychic methods to confirm the healing.
    Last edited by silver birch; 30th August 2022 at 18:52. Reason: spelling error

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to silver birch For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th August 2022), bluestflame (31st August 2022), Harmony (10th September 2022), Sue (Ayt) (31st August 2022)

21. Link to Post #91
    Thanks

Thanks! That's all very helpful.

A few more related questions: (The first seems to be the most important)
    • How long does the Black Salve (Cansema) take to work once first applied?
    • How much does one use per application?
    • How often does one re-apply it?
    • Is it like any other ointment, needing to be covered with a small bandage?

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

bluestflame (31st August 2022), Harmony (31st August 2022), Yoda (30th August 2022)

23. Link to Post #92
    Thanks

Thanks! That's all very helpful.

A few more related questions: (The first seems to be the most important)
    • How long does the Black Salve (Cansema) take to work once first applied?
    • How much does one use per application?
    • How often does one re-apply it?
    • Is it like any other ointment, needing to be covered with a small bandage?
    The zinc chloride has instant effect on cancer, but not so much on healthy skin,
    and total treatment time may be around three or four days with the salve, and
    then just a clean compress till it's healed, that is around one week or more.

Use about two to three mm layer and protect surrounding area with vaseline if possible.

IF you choose to re-apply it, I would guesstimate the optimal time is one day, removing
    most of the old black salve layer (hardcore option).

Please cover with expensive compress (like Tegaderm by 3M) or adhesive if not integrated in the compress
    to avoid contanimation of clothes, surrounding skin and such.

Leave for several days before replacing the compress. Watch for red lines leading from the area as you may
    have a sepsis going which will send you to the doctors.
    The best practice before you start the operation is to clean the area several cm around the supposed cancer
    with iodine solution or chlorhexidine to minimize the risk for infection.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to silver birch For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th August 2022), bluestflame (31st August 2022), Harmony (10th September 2022), Sue (Ayt) (31st August 2022)

25. Link to Post #93
    Thanks

Quote Posted by silver birch (here)

The zinc chloride has instant effect on cancer, but not so much on healthy skin,
    and total treatment time may be around three or four days with the salve, and
    then just a clean compress till it's healed, that is around one week or more.
    Wow, that's crazy-fast. I had no idea it worked that quickly!

I really do appreciate all your detailed answers. I'll pass them all on, and I'll most definitely report back.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 30th August 2022 at 23:01.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (30th August 2022), bluestflame (31st August 2022), Harmony (31st August 2022), Sue (Ayt) (31st August 2022)

27. Link to Post #94
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,062 times in 2,419 posts

My wife had skin cancer, specifically melanoma, about 10 years ago. She had two “moles” surgically excised from her back. She then went to a facility in Oklahoma and had black salve applied to her melanoma. She has been cancer free with no recurrences.

I can ask her for the details if that helps.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th August 2022), bluestflame (30th August 2022), Brigantia (31st August 2022), Harmony (31st August 2022), Sue (Ayt) (31st August 2022)

29. Link to Post #95
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,062 times in 2,419 posts

Native Americans in the USA routinely use black salve on skin moles. If you live near an Indian Reservation, or know someone who does, you can probably obtain the product. I’m sure there are other ways to obtain it too.

If applied to a mole, and if the mole is cancerous, it will dissolve the mole, so to speak, and prevent or remedy the cancer. If it is applied and nothing happens, that is, the mole remains, then it is not cancerous and no worries.

If there is cancer present, you do not have to first surgically excise the mole for the black salve to work.

The product works so, therefore, it is illegal in the USA.

Edit. My wife tells me there is also a capsule form of the product.
    Last edited by Satori; 30th August 2022 at 23:32.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th August 2022), bluestflame (30th August 2022), Brigantia (31st August 2022), Harmony (31st August 2022)

31. Link to Post #96
    Thanks

To add to the collection of web pages and articles posted on this thread quite a few years ago, here are a couple of up-to-date pages that I found which are detailed, specific and very easy to understand. They're 100% consistent with all the testimonials and information shared by everyone here.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Brigantia (31st August 2022), Eva2 (3rd September 2022), Harmony (31st August 2022), Satori (30th August 2022), Sue (Ayt) (31st August 2022), Yoda (31st August 2022)

33. Link to Post #97
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

obtained some black cumin seeds ( nigella sativa) the other day am going to see if i can get them growing

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

Brigantia (31st August 2022), Harmony (31st August 2022)

35. Link to Post #98
    Thanks

To add to the collection of web pages and articles posted on this thread quite a few years ago, here are a couple of up-to-date pages that I found which are detailed, specific and very easy to understand. They're 100% consistent with all the testimonials and information shared by everyone here.
    You are right, but there is one thing in the instructions on that site, I would like to change.
    They state you can apply the salve with your fingertip.
    As all of us having spent time in surgery (my experience is as anesthesiologist assistant) know,
    the surgeon spend about five minutes washing her/his hands and brushing the nails with a
    nailbrush several times before putting on single use gloves.
    We have billions of more or less dangerous bacteria etc under the nails.
    I suggest putting on single use gloves before starting the sterilization of area to work on,
    and applying the salve with something sterile or the now sterile finger.
    The risk is not great, but the consequenses from introducing "meat eating bacteria" or
    the like, may be scary.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to silver birch For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st August 2022), Brigantia (31st August 2022), Harmony (10th September 2022)

37. Link to Post #99
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,386 times in 1,223 posts

Hi! My brother had a home for the elderly and treated many of them with black salve, always successful. He recommended it to several others and heard only success stories, without exception. I witnessed my mother using it over the years for skin- and breast cancer and treated her myself.

One thing: Beware of anything called ‚black salve‘ and sold by whoever without having detailed information regarding ingredients. I‘m afraid the so called drawing salve (in german „Zugsalbe“) is a nice ointment for various things, but is totally different and has nothing to do with the original black salve for cancer treatment. I have a reliable source for anybody living in Europe. And from what I’ve read I‘m sure Cansema is a sincere, authentic and trustworthy source, too.

I‘ve always followed the protocol of Adrian Jones. His book ‚How Black Salve Is Being Used To Treat Skin Cancer in The 21st Century’ is available online (30 days free-trial on scribd.com https://www.scribd.com/document/2262...e-21st-Century
    He describes the application in great detail. There are some graphic images in it, but it looks exactly like the process unfolding I witnessed many times.

Here‘s another text (65 pages) with a lot of useful information, including the recipe (f.e. it does not contain Zinc Oxide as often claimed, it contains Zinc chloride(!), big difference. http://www.panaceatech.org/Black%20S...0Treatment.pdf
    Last edited by Iloveyou; 31st August 2022 at 19:28.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st August 2022), Brigantia (31st August 2022), Chip (1st September 2022), Harmony (10th September 2022)

39. Link to Post #100
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bluestflame (here)
    obtained some black cumin seeds ( nigella sativa) the other day am going to see if i can get them growing
    Black cumin seeds are nothing to do with Amazon Black Salve... the ingredients are all listed here:

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Brigantia (31st August 2022), Chip (1st September 2022), Cognitive Dissident (1st September 2022), Eva2 (3rd September 2022), Harmony (10th September 2022), Yoda (31st August 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast